Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 17.05.2024, 07:19
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Среда, 23.06.2010, 12:32 | Сообщение # 91
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Priyanka Chopra back in Shahid's life
22 Jun, 2010 05:27 pm ISTlTNN

Priyanka Chopra can’t stay away from Shahid Kapoor for long. These two neighbours have a special connection. She was in Coorg for a long, long time and he is still in Edinburgh. But social networking sites have bridged the gap for them. Not only are they back to following each other, but Priyanka’s following Shahid’s younger brother as well and he in turn is following her cousins and friends. Guess this is the back up ‘Cupid’ team at work. Making it easy for didi and bhaiyya to express their feelings for each other.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 28.06.2010, 14:06 | Сообщение # 92
Лед и пламя
Priyanka's work is taking her places, literally!

One of the perks of acting is that one gets to travel to exciting locations over the globe! Priyanka Chopra can vouch for that. The girl has been living out of her suitcase for a long time as she keeps heading for outdoor shooting schedules.

Priyanka recently shot for Anjana Anjani with co-star Ranbir Kapoor in the awesome locales of Thailand! She was in the lively streets of Bangkok as well as the pristine beaches of Pattaya for the shoot. The team then traveled to New York and Las Vegas where the filming continued.

After wrapping up Anjana Anjani, she began Saat Khoon Maaf in the exotic valleys of Kashmir! The actress was so enamoured by its scenic beauty that she's planning a family holiday to Kashmir. The tourism department had considered approaching her to be Jammu and Kashmir's brand ambassador!

PC then arrived in Mysore, where her king-size room at the palace-turned-hotel gave her the jitters! Their schedule was also disrupted by rains, which gave her some respite!

Next, she headed to Coorg, which is so much in the interiors that even cellphone connectivity was a problem! And post- SKM, the lady will go in action mode as the host of Khatron ke Khiladi. It will see her performing stunts in the forests of Brazil! Priyanka's work is sure taking her places, literally!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 04:53 | Сообщение # 93
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra, 30 going on 65
The make-up team for her upcoming Vishal Bhardwaj film used her grandmother's pics as references for one of Priyanka's looks

One of Priyanka Chopra's several looks in Vishal Bhardwaj's Saat Khoon Maaf -- that of a 65-year-old woman is based on her own grandmother.

The make-up team took photos of her mother and grandmother to do a dummy test on how PC would look at the age of 65, before shooting began. A source working on the film says, "They wanted to make Priyanka look as authentic as possible. They wanted the progression of age to look as apparent in the older Chopra women."

PC's old woman character plays Naseeruddin Shah's wife in the film. The source adds, "They did a couple of images on the computer to show the natural transition from 30 to 65. Then they used her grandmother's photo to try and make her look as close to her as possible. It was a unique way of working and even Priyanka was stunned with the final result."

Special care has been taken to make sure her aged look is kept under wraps. "Vishal has banned anyone using camera mobiles on the set while shooting with PC. Her look is one of the major highlights of the film and will leave everyone stunned."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 05:00 | Сообщение # 94
Лед и пламя
Is Akshay avoiding Priyanka?

Priyanka Chopra and Akshay Kumar may avoid crossing each others path in party circle but as destiny had it, co-incidentally their television shows were slotted to air at the same time and weekday was reported.

However, the news of Akki’s show Master Chef India on Star Plus which is the Indian adaptation of Top Chef that aired on AXN was expected to go on air in the same time slot and on the same weekday that of Priyanka Chopra’s Khatron Ke Khiladi on Colors.

And now the buzz is that the show will now be aired on weekends. The time slot and the launch date has not yet been finalised. Akki’s spokesperson says that the show was to never clash with Priyanka’s show. In fact, the actor has left it to the channel to decide on the time slot, date of launch etc.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 05:04 | Сообщение # 95
Лед и пламя
Priyanka tweets her cover story

Bollywood actress Priyanka’s latest tweet says that the girl will be featured on the cover of People Magazine’s upcoming issue.She updated twiverse by the post on Sunday, “So i’m off do a cover shoot.. Peoples magazine.. Should be fun!! What kinda look do u think I shud sport??”
She would absolutely flaunt a toned look as she has been hard at work getting into shape for Khatron Ka Khiladi and then Don 2 these days. Currently she is wrapping up with Anjaana Anjaani in which she needed to prance energetically.
The exhausted actress tweeted after the shoots, “Thak gayiiii!! Ufff!! This song for anjaana anjaani is full cardio!!! Yaaaawwwn!! Callin it a night early !! Nighty night guys!!!”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 05:05 | Сообщение # 96
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra slits opens
08 Jul, 2010 11:34 am ISTlVICKEY LALWANI/TNN

Not so long ago, Priyanka Chopra had tweeted with reference to her shoot in Saat Khoon Maaf in Coorg, “Had a really tough scene yesterday. Was totally emotionally and physically drained.” But her current shoot in Kamalistan Studios (Goregaon) also, turned a bit too troublesome for her.

Priyanka was shooting for a very sensuous dance with a newcomer Gautam (from Delhi). The duo had been rehearsing for two days. However, Priyanka was just not able to get her steps right for this particular number, which is an Argentino Tango.

A source says, “The problem was not with Priyanka’s dancing per se; it was the red gown she was wearing. The gown was a bit long and tight.”

Choreographer Sandip Soparrkar came up with an idea that proved to be a cut above the rest. “He asked Priyanka if they could have a long slit in her gown till her thigh. Priyanka hesitated, but being a professional, went with the choreographer’s suggestion.”

And from then on there was no looking back; the actress sprung into action. “Priyanka was looking very beautiful. The Argentino Tango is one of the highlights of the film. The director, Vishal Bhardwaj didn’t want any Bollywood masala in this number. It was not an easy job anyway,” adds the source.

When contacted, Soparrkar simply said, “It’s an Argentino Tango. I will tell more around the time of the release of Saat Khoon Maaf.” We also hope to see more around the same time.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 05:06 | Сообщение # 97
Лед и пламя
I may consider being an aiyyaash wife: Priyanka
Meena Iyer, TNN, Jul 14, 2010, 12.00am IST

Priyanka Chopra has a birthday coming up on July 18. “Please don’t remind me of the fact that I’ll turn a year older.

I’m a girl and it is my prerogative not to be asked my age,” says the superstar. Even though the actress who has completed a decade in Bollywood, she has a hungry glint in her contact lenses.

She is in character for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf where has romances seven men ranging from the sublime Naseeruddin Shah to the beafy John Abraham.

“Saat Khoon Maaf will be another career defining film. And believe me, I feel I have worked the hardest on this one. Fashion got me the National Award, Kaminey got me notices, and I’m hoping SKM will get me both awards and accolades.’’
She admits that at 28 (oops that just slipped out!) she’s hungry for meatier roles. “I wish the year had 500 days. I could have accommodated four films more. Believe me, there are six offers on hold at this point.’’

But PC says she’s happy. “I’m in my 20s and I’ve done some terrific work. I just love being single. I’m not the kind who goes out looking for love. Being unattached has its perks. Where’s the hurry? I’m not in my 30s and I don’t have to worry about who I’m going to get hitched with. Perhaps five years from now, I may consider being an aiyyaash (spoilt) wife indulging in diamonds and debauchery... but right now I like chilling.’’

The coming months are going to be a flurry of activities for PC. She has Anjaana Anjaani this September with Ranbir Kapoor and her first season of Khatron Ke Khiladi. “I can’t see myself sitting idle for even a month. My manager had kept a month off for a vacation but I filled up the days with some more endorsement work and prepping for another film. Vacations have to be forced on me.’’

She admits that there is a sense of insecurity amongst actors. “But in my case, the insecurity is more to do with my desire to keep raising the bar continuously. I look at every actor and actress as my serious competitor and when I’m on board a film, I want to be the best,’’ she says.
And unlike her colleagues, who are planning to get into production, writing autobiographies or extending their equity to clothes lines and cosmetics, PC just wants to concentrate on acting. “If I attempted an autobiography, it would end in two chapters,’’ she laughs.

“Honestly, what can one say about a decade in the movies? There is very little to say. I’m so enjoying my work that I would much rather continue with that, than try my hand at production

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 05:07 | Сообщение # 98
Лед и пламя
Priyanka wants a Punjabi guy
Meena Iyer, TNN, Jul 18, 2010, 12.00am IST

The Punjabi men in Priyanka Chopra’s life had better be listening. At 28 today, she’s all grown up — till yesterday the actress was daddy’s little girl, but now on her birthday... she has one wish to make.

“I’d like to settle with a nice Punjabi boy five years down the line,’’ Priyanka says. If she is hinting at Shahid Kapoor or Ranbir Kapoor, both full-blooded Punjabis, it’s hard to tell. However, PC adds, “He can be fair, dark or yellow but he must be Punjabi. I have grown up in a Punjabi household and I like the male chauvinist Punjabi. Actually, my choice of partner is a bit more complicated. While I like the possessive Punjabi streak in a man, I also want him to be my best friend. I don’t want a father figure. I want someone who gives me space and doesn’t stifle me altogether. I’d also love it if my man got into a brawl for me. I’m a complete drama-momma. I’d marry a guy who punches someone’s eye because he looked at me. But God normally disposes what I propose. So he may give me the exact opposite of what I am looking for.’’

Since her publicity machinery has been on an over-drive, everyone knows that PC and her gang of girls are lounging around like beach bums on a foreign island. “It is only my second vacation in eight years,’’ says the Bollywood superstar. And it is only twice in her 28 years that she has been away from her parents on her birthday. Birthdays in the past have usually been at-home affairs. “Or at best some friends throw a party for me,’’ confesses PC. She laughs and adds, “What’s the point of my throwing a party? Someone else should also celebrate the fact that I was born right? So it is usually my friends who throw a party for me.’’ This year, however, she decided to fly the coup because she feels she is all grown up and ready to holiday on her own. When she comes back there will be a small celebration with her parents and her brother. “But this birthday is going to be one wild affair,’’ she says. Are the Punjabi men listening?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 05:10 | Сообщение # 99
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra's Bikini Birthday
By Subhash K. Jha, 16 July, 2010
Tonight, hottie Priyanka Chopra is headed for an all-girl beach holiday. Her close friends Mubina Rattonsey and Shrishti Arya and a few others are accompanying her on this much-deserved break.

Interestingly, the ladies in question are in no mood to reveal where they’re headed. While her friend Shrishti says, “Undisclosed destination would be a good term to use for my holiday,” Priyanka says, “I love to be away from the bustle. But I am a Cancerian. I’m a water baby. You can’t keep me away from the ocean. So I am off to an secret location.”

Obviously, it’s a beach. And think about it. Priyanka has always been a beach person. In September 2009, she went to Bali and Koh Samui. On her return, she had raved, “I was being a complete beach- bum, I used to just sit around and sleep on the beaches.”

And Mubina has clearly made up with Priyanka. Some time ago, it was reported that Priyanka had stopped talking to Mubina, a friend of Shahid Kapoor’s, when she suspected that Mubina was leaking out information about her ‘friendship’ with Shahid. Clearly that’s out of the way.

Interestingly, Priyanka’s baggage boasts of 12 bikinis. She says, “I had to put on weight for Saat Khoon Maaf and then I had to lose it. My dietician was going ballistic at my eating habits. I’ve finally managed a toned body and am ready to flaunt it in the waters. I can’t wait to get to my holiday spot and into my bikinis. I’ve had them ready for months for this occasion. I can’t wear them in Mumbai. So I was waiting for this holiday.”

Apparently, the actress has no fear of secret pictures being taken. “The paparazzi cannot get me where I am going. I’m sure of that.” Priyanka is actually throwing this as a challenge to all, “Find me if you can,” she says.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:49 | Сообщение # 100
Лед и пламя
Gerard Butler coming on Priyanka Chopra Khataron Ke Khiladi??

[09 Aug 2010]
There is a strong buzz doing rounds in the industry that Hollywood’s handsome hunk Gerard Butler, who happens to be a good friend of Priyanka Chopra, is likely to be the thirteenth contestant on her show ‘Khataron Ke Khiladi—The Fear Factor’.

The speculation got momentum after Priyanka Chopra revealed the name of other twelve contestants but left the name of the thirteenth participants a mystery. Sources close to channel say that talks are on with Butler but he is yet to sign on the dotted lines and this was the reason, the channel or Priyanka did not announce his name among the contestants.

In any case, the twelve contestants include in them some of the top model-cum-actors like Milind Soman, Rahul Dev, Dino Morea, etc. Some actors like Rahul Bose, Shabbir Ahaluwalia, Karan Singh Grover have also given their consent.

Other names include film director Abhishek Kapoor, funny man Cyrus Broacha and racer Arman Ebrahim. The shooting for the show is likely to take place in the beautiful locations of Brazil and Priyanka Chopra is already training hard for the same.

Priyanka Chopra is going to host the show ‘Khataron Ke Khiladi’ for the first time, but the lady is kicked about the opportunity.

However, she does not intend to follow in the footsteps of Akshay Kumar who had successfully hosted the earlier two seasons of the show.

Though Priyanka promises to chart her own path in the hosting of this reality show, but it would not easy for the delicate lady to match the toughness of acts on the show or even the toughness of Akshay Kumar shown in earlier seasons.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:51 | Сообщение # 101
Лед и пламя
Isn't it every woman's dream to kill her husband: Priyanka Chopra

Priyanka Chopra, who plays a murderous wife to seven husbands in upcoming movie Saat Khoon Maaf says she was nervous when director Vishal Bhardwaj approached her with the role.

Saat Khoon Maaf, inspired by Ruskin Bond's short story Susanna's Seven Husbands, sees Priyanka, 28, playing a complex character once again after Aitraaz and Yakeen.

"The film is a black comedy and Vishal's version of humour. It's a very incredible film and a challenge for me. I was scared when he chose me to do the film. It's been a very difficult experience since I am portraying a wide age graph from a 25-year-old to a 65-year-old woman," Priyanka said in an interview.

Priyanka's character in the movie bumps off her seven husbands, played by actors like Naseeruddin Shah, Irrfan Khan, John Abraham and Neil Nitin Mukesh in the movie.

"Isn't it every woman's dream to kill her husband?," joked Priyanka when quized about her role.

Apart from Saat Khoon Maaf, the former beauty queen is also excited about Sidharth Anand's Anjaana Anjaani opposite Ranbir Kapoor, which hits theatres next month.

"Anjaana Anjaani is about two individuals who decide to commit suicide after several failed attempts at love. They come to the same bridge to do so and the ironic encounter becomes the starting point of a long-term friendship," said Priyanka said.

The National-award-winning star, who recently launched her own website, has been appointed as a UNICEF ambassador, a role which will see her working for girl education in the country.

"Twitter and my website are going to be prominent parts of spreading the message of girl education. We are a youth driven country and we need a push," she said.

She will also be making her debut on the small screen as a host of a reality show but says films will always remain a top priority with her.

"Movies are my priority. I am actor and I am getting to do all this because of that. I have two films Don-2 and Anurag Basu's Silence," said Priyanka.

"I am a multitasker and I get bored doing one thing. I am always involved with a billion things and really enjoy my work. I didn't knew I'll be an actor as I was going to be an aeronautical engineer after school. I've been fortunate enough to be given opportunities, work with best of directors and best co-stars. I don't think of tomorrow. That's boring," she added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:52 | Сообщение # 102
Лед и пламя
Priyanka And Shahid In Ishq Vishk Sequel

August 21, 2010 : The buzz in the air of the B-Town is that the Kaminey couple, Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra will be seen together on the silver screen once again.

They will be cast together in is a sequel to Ishq Vishk. Ishq Vishk was Shahid's debut film in Bollywood. Directed by Ken Ghosh, the original starred Amrita Rao in one of the two female leads.

An insider from the industry informs that producer Ramesh Taurani is keen to make Ishq Vishk 2 with Priyanka and Shahid. The producer has kept his plans under wraps as he does not want Ken Ghosh to get the wind of it. Right now, Taurani is busy looking for a financer for his venture.

Taurani wants Ratna, wife of director Anubhav Sinha, at the helm of Ishq Vishk 2. She has earlier directed a few music videos. At present, he is in talks with Priyanka and Shahid.

The producer informs that the sequel will be a fresh romance, absolutely different from the original Ishq Vishk and Kaminey. Shooting for the film will start before Race 2 goes on the floor, in which Priyanka is playing the lead.

When asked, Ken Ghosh said that he has no idea about Taurani's plans.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:53 | Сообщение # 103
Лед и пламя
Now, Shahid-Priyanka to get intimate for ‘Ishq Vishq’ sequel

Mumbai: For quite sometime now, rumours have been rife that Shahid and Priyanka, who were reportedly dating each other a while back, but had a fall out later, are now looking forward to mend their broken love relationship. And according to the latest buzz, the ‘Kaminey’ duo, who have been hanging out together quite a lot these days, is set to romance each other once again on the silver screen.

Reports reveal that Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, who grabbed headlines for their chemistry in Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Kaminey’, have been roped to play the lead couple in the sequel of ‘Ishq Vishq’.

Directed by Ken Ghosh, the original ‘Ishq Vishq’ was Shahid Kapoor’s debut film with actress Amrita Rao as his leading lady.

According to a source, producer Ramesh Taurani is keen to make ‘Ishq Vishk 2’ with Priyanka and Shahid. However, grapevine has it that Taurani is not very keen to go around with Ken Ghosh this time and wants to keep his choices open as to who’ll exactly wield the megaphone for the romantic sequel.

Nevertheless, Taurani claims that the sequel will be a fresh romance, absolutely different from the original ‘Ishq Vishk’ and Shahid-Priyanka starrer ‘Kaminey’.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:54 | Сообщение # 104
Лед и пламя
Loneliness is killing: Priyanka

Garima Sharma, TNN, Aug 23, 2010, 12.00am IST

Last month, Priyanka Chopra turned 28 and was gifted a seven-carat solitaire diamond ring by her parents. And every time the ring is mentioned, she breaks into a million dollar smile.

When she was given the ring, she says, she shed a gazillion tears. “I’m really proud of it. But my mom says that she’s set a benchmark for the guy who will marry me! I was going away on my birthday for a holiday and I wasn’t going to be with them. So my dad wrote me this amazing letter. It said, ‘It’s really great to be known as my daughter’s father.’ That made me cry,” she says. But ask her when she plans to replace this ring with an engagement band, and prompt comes the reply, “When the guy who is willing to gift me a ring like this crashes into me!”

But till the time Mr Right is still on his way, Priyanka is keeping busy with work – endorsements, films and goodwill initiatives. The tech savvy lass recently launched her website and is super-kicked about it. A few days ago, Priyanka became the UNICEF national ambassador. She says, “I just feel that I can do so much, in fact, everyone can do so much. It’s not just about me. You can do so much sitting in your house. And frankly, it doesn’t take so much time. If we can take time out for things that are productive for us, for instance, I take out time for my endorsements, shoots, my career; then I can take time out for something I feel so strongly about. And I’ve been working with UNICEF for the last four years. It’s just that we have made it official now.”

Priyanka adds, “I have also been working with senior-citizen causes, green causes, with thalassemic children, etc. I educate about 28 girls. I have a foundation, which I haven’t officially spoken about yet. It’s called the Priyanka Chopra Foundation which is into health and education. It’s been on for years now. People write to me saying their kids need surgery, or their kids can’t go to school, and my team authenticates it and then we help them. We don’t really talk about it. But now that I’m the UNICEF national ambassador, I feel that my voice has been given a channel where I can talk about making a difference. And I’m saying it only because I’ve seen the difference.”

The passion to do something for others goes back to PC’s childhood. She tells us, “When we were kids, my parents had a hospital, and they’d always hold camps. I’d be responsible for the pharmacy. My job was to look at prescriptions and count all the pills and put them into little packets. I would feel very important when we’d do these free medical drives. We still do it. I’ve been brought up in a family where we believe in giving back to society.”

However, there is a certain amount of cynicism to be expected when a pretty face, especially from Bollywood, gets associated with a cause, right? “Not just because I am a celebrity, but we as Indians are cynical. It’s just a part of us. Especially with the youth. You and I would be a lot more cynical than our parents. And our younger brothers and sisters would be cockier about it. That’s how the generations are working because what we have been promised, has not been delivered. But, we, the youth of today, can make a difference. The young politicos are moving India.

The cynicism will always be a part of us, but you’ll also always see people who are actually making a change. That’s something we have to fight for, and I am doing that. I have been with UNICEF to so many places and we heard people say things like, ‘ladki shaadi karke kissi aur ke ghar bhejna hai toh kya zaroorat hai paisa daalne ki.’ But there’s satisfaction in knowing that you can help the girl child get educated, if you are
convincing enough.”

But, as a girl herself, has she ever felt that she has had to struggle to create a place for herself in a man’s world? “It is a man’s world,” she replies, “And in the context of my TV show, “Khatron Ke Khiladi” – where I’ll be the only girl among 13 male contestants – I’m not going there with a bra-burning feminist idea that I’m going to carve a place for myself. It’s nothing like that. I am a sporty and adventurous girl. The show is up my alley... We only shot for 20 days. I love the American version of the show.

Real people facing their fears is highly entertaining. How does the person do that? “If I had been in his place, I’d run.” Priyanka also mentions that if given a choice, her “Anjaana Anjaani” co-star Ranbir Kapoor is someone she’d love to have on the show. “He’s scared of everything. I think Ranbir would make for excellent television,” she laughs.

With so much keeping her busy, one is reminded when in 2005, Priyanka had said that “loneliness is killing”. But today, she says, “I’m never lonely. I am always around people who love me – my team, my family and my friends. They are all awesome. I’ve not reached a stage where I go home alone, or am sitting alone by myself thinking I have no one to talk to. I’m a very friendly person. I love life and I have a zest for experiencing everything in life. I love my job. There’s no way I’ll change it,” she signs off.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:55 | Сообщение # 105
Лед и пламя
Priyanka calls up her friends to tell how good Shahid is

Shahid Kapur showed the rushes of Mausam to lady love Priyanka Chopra before she left for Brazil.

Since she will be out of the country for a while, he took her out for dinner and showed her the rushes on his laptop. And now PC can't stop gushing after seeing the footage from the film.

She called up all her friends and told them how good her beau is in the film. What love!

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz