Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 18.05.2024, 11:56
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:57 | Сообщение # 106
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Akshay and I are both very different personalities: Priyanka Chopra

She has won accolades for her power packed performances and has a National Award in her kitty. And now Priyanka Chopra will be seen in an all-new avatar — playing the host and anchor in Khatron Ke Khiladi 3.

The actress is already off to Brazil with 13 of her khiladis who are all set to perform death-defying stunts in a bid to win the crown. The actress spoke to Gaurav Sharma on the show and more.

What made you sign Khatron Ke Khiladi when you are already packed with back-to-back shooting?
You are right. I have number of projects in hand right now and have been extremely busy, but I always like being busy with work.

So you are ready to take up more projects?
(Smiles) See, this show required only 20 days of my schedule in August and I had dates available. Moreover, Khatron Ke Khiladi is a successful show and who doesn't want to be associated with a successful show. I have been a fan of Khatron Ke Khiladi from the first season and since I am hosting it this time I am really looking forward to it. In fact this show goes perfectly with my personality.

Akshay (Kumar) had taken this show to a different height. And now it's your turn to take it forward from here…
(Smiles again) Akshay was fabulous in the first two seasons of the show and yes he took it to a whole new level. It's because of him people can relate to the show. I am extremely excited about the show and taking it forward in its new avatar.

But your styles must be different…
We both are different personalities and have our individual styles. As a host I will be a friend when the contestants need one and a motivator when they are feeling low. And I am waiting to have some fun at their expense, as I am going to put them through some real difficult challenges.

What about the stunts? Do we get to see you doing stunts as well?
I have already shot for the promos in Bangkok, which was really fun. I got to do some exciting stunts there and now that I am in Brazil will be doing some exciting and dangerous stunts.

In fact I have had the experience of doing some stunts in films like Don and Drona, which were again very interesting and exciting. I have been training hard for the last few months under the supervision of world-class stunt directors. It's quite possible that you may see me doing stunts even wearing high heels. (Smiles)

You are one of those few actors today who has tasted success within a short time in your career…
I consider myself extremely lucky. I have been fortunate to get the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people in the industry at such a young age. It gives me a high and I am looking forward to working in many more interesting projects.

Your next film Anjaana Anjaani is set to release and expectations are once again high, more so because you are paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor for the first time.
Yes with Anjaana – Anjaani I am paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor for the first time. He is one of the finest actors we have today. We had a blast shooting for the film.

We shot in great locations like New York, Bangkok and Las Vegas and the cast and crew were pretty much of the same age. We used to hang out together after the shoot and have a lot of fun.

And Saath Khoon Maaf with Vishal Bhardwaj is once again a big film for you…
It's always been great working with Vishal Sir. This is the second time I will be working with him after Kaminey. I am so lucky to have got this opportunity to work with him on this film.

It's a great film and the role is by far the most challenging for me given that I play a character, which ages from 20 to 65. I hope everyone likes it.

So are you happy with the way your career has shaped?
This is definitely one of the best periods of my career. I am happy because I am being given the opportunity to do such interesting roles. I couldn't have asked for more!!!

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:58 | Сообщение # 107
Лед и пламя
Toronto to miss Rani, Priyanka this year
Indo Asian News Service

Friday, September 10, 2010 (Toronto)

With no masala Bollywood movies on offer at the Toronto International Film Festival, this Canadian city will surely miss Indian stars like Rani Mukerji and Priyanka Chopra, who were a big hit last year.

"I was really thrilled to have Rani Mukerji here last year. She is someone whose films I have been watching for many years. She is so talented as an actor that she can do the most serious drama and the lightest comedy with the same ease," Toronto film festival co-director Cameron Bailey told IANS.

He may also be missing Priyanka Chopra.

With a mischievous laugher, Bailey said: "I think Priyanka Chopra is one of the hottest actresses on the planet now. I am a big fan of her as well."

Priyanka had dazzled the Toronto audience as Ashutosh Gowariker's What's Your Rashee? brought the curtains down on last year's Toronto International Film Festival. Rani's Dil Bole Hadippa had also premiered at the event here last year.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:00 | Сообщение # 108
Лед и пламя
Mallika Sherawat Says Priyanka Chopra Copies Her!

September 11, 2010 : Actress Mallika Sherwat, who was missing from the Bollywood scenario for a long time, is now back to India and she has opened her bold mouth again. Recently, the actress came back to Mumbai from Los Angeles for her next Bollywood project Double Dhamaal.

Mallika sounded very upset with Bollywood star Priyanka. The Hiss girl has reportedly said that Priyanka has copied her act in the Color's reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 3'. An enraged Mallika uttered her disappointment in a very witty manner. She took up the micro blogging site twitter to divulge her ire. She said that Priyanka has deliberately copied her stance.

Priyanka Chopra was seen wrapping a huge python around her neck for the reality show. Mallika has walked the red carpet in this year's Cannes festival with a black and yellow python wrapped around the neck. Sherawat performed this act to promote her upcoming Hollywood project Hiss, where she plays a snake woman.

The controversy queen of Bollywood, Mallika can probably go to any extent to bring her movie in the limelight. She tweeted that it is just an example of what is in store on future episodes of KKK3. However, hope this act of Mallika's helps her to gain some attention that she has lost in these years in Bollywood!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:00 | Сообщение # 109
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra set to croon with singer Jay Sean

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra is one multi-talented actress. The sassy beauty who is known for her outstanding acting skills is also a singer. And if all goes well, Priyanka will be seen crooning again in a video album for internationally renowned artist Jay Sean. As per reports, the actress has been approached by Jay Sean for a hot music video.

Speaking about Priyanka, Jay Sean said “She is my favourite friends from Bollywood. I know Priyanka has great love for music and can sing easily, so I’d love to do a lot more with her than just get her in a music video.”

As for Priyanka singing with him, the singer says, “It would be so much fun! She sings really well. So definitely keep an eye for that… something good’s going to happen.”

Talking about the music video, Sean says that the two have been discussing it forever. “I talk to Priyanka quite frequently and we talk about the video every time. I ask her, ‘When are you going to stop doing some films, so you have time to do my music video? And she’ll be like, ‘You have to work between my films, dude!’”

Talking about the chemistry that he shares with Piggy Chops, Sean said, “She’s a lovely girl and very, very talented. I love her films. In fact, I keep teasing her that if she’s going to be in my music videos, she’ll have to talk to one of her directors to make me the lead in one of her films.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.09.2010, 00:36 | Сообщение # 110
Лед и пламя
Shahid Kapoor is not my man: Priyanka Chopra

She has her own parameters of what her ideal man should be like, but actress Priyanka Chopra, who is being linked to Shahid Kapoor these days, says she has left it to god to choose a suitable life partner for her when the time is right.

"I feel every girl thinks about her ideal man since her childhood, but I have learnt that we must not make such plans, and that especially goes for me... because I propose, and then god disposes. He says 'I have my own plans for you', " Priyanka told reporters here when asked about the kind of groom she wants.

"Till now, I have felt like god's chosen child. He has blessed me and I have got immense success. So I hope He finds the right guy for me whenever it is the right time, " she added.

Priyanka, who was in the capital Thursday for the promotion of her romantic film "Anjaana Anjaani", releasing Sep 24, also shared what she wants in her groom.

"He should be sincere, honest and he should love me unconditionally... and yes, he should be funny, " said the 28-year- old.

But hasn't she already found her man in Shahid Kapoor?

"I have decided to talk about my professional life only. I don't talk about my personal life anymore. Yes, the media has a right to ask...but I have always denied it and will keep denying it, " she said.

The young National Award winner also retorted to a suggestion that this time around, she has escaped the usual link-up that happens with most actors before their film's release. Instead, rumours of her getting back with Shahid have been doing the rounds.

"Almost all films made in India are romantic... so you mean that for every film, with every actor, I should have a romantic link-up? So that you believe the film is real? We do fiction films.

Maybe when I do docu-dramas, I will do a film with my boyfriend or husband. But otherwise, we try and keep everything very professional in the industry, " said Priyanka, whose next projects include "Saat Khoon Maaf", "Don 2" and Anurag Basu's next, again opposite Ranbir.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 27.09.2010, 11:41 | Сообщение # 111
Лед и пламя
Priyanka's Chopra passion surprised many

Quite excited about gathering knowledge about the nitty-gritty when it came to framing a shot and also learning other technical aspects of cinema, Priyanka Chopra was involved with the making of 'Anjaana Anjaani' right from scripting to the final day of shoot.

"This is the reason why she went on to do a lot more than just prepare for the role of Kiara who meets a complete stranger Akash (played by Ranbir Kapoor)", says Siddharth Anand, the director of 'Anjaana Anjaani', "She worked in tandem to flesh out the character, work around on all the intricacies and also bring her wide range of experience to sets the when it came to actual shooting."

Priyanka's passion about the making of the film pleasantly surprised the makers here as she was curious about everything from lighting to set design to locations to the mood of the scene to costumes and even the conduct of people who were walking in the background.

Though any experienced actor is expected to be involved in her characterisation, Priyanka was inclined towards playing a much bigger role.

"She ensured though that her involvement didn't come across as interference. There is a thin line between that and many have burnt their hands when their over enthusiastic approach and inquisitive nature have turned out to be counter productive for an actor-director relationship.

Priyanka made her point, in fact even had healthy discussions at places and was basically in learning rather than dictating mode. 'Anjaana Anjaani' was basically a platform for her to learn the ropes on the job and Priyanka was glad that no one minded that", smiles Siddharth.

Though elements of her inclination towards being in the know-how of most minute details of direction were visible in her earlier attempts as well, it is pretty apparent that they were pretty much on fore during the shooting of 'Anjaana Anjaani'. Guess Priyanka is fast making progress to move into a bigger role and picking up bigger responsibilities pretty soon!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 27.09.2010, 11:42 | Сообщение # 112
Лед и пламя
I really get along well with Katrina and Deepika, says Priyanka

Mumbai: Just ask Priyanka Chopra what makes her tick in Bollywood, and pat comes the reply, it’s her passion. Passion is an incessant force which drives the sizzling beauty. Be it relationship or films, Priyanka is passionate in whatever she does.

Recently, an entertainment channel anointed her as the ‘most passionate’ actress in Bollywood.

Asked about six things she is passionate about, Priyanka said, “Family, movies, singing, love, gadgets and dancing.” She further added, “I take a lot of pride in the fact that I`m self-made. I have no Godfather in the industry. I`ve never been to any acting school, and all I had been the desire to work and `His` support - and here I am.”

The intense passion she exudes on-screen is not too far from her real-life relationships, which is peppered with a lot of love. Of course, link-ups are something she`s not willing to talk about yet.

She adds, "It`s quite annoying at times. But if it`s true, it`s fine, though I would still deny it. I am a brat. Ha, ha! However, on a serious note, I don`t think I need to discuss my personal life in public unless I have something substantial to talk about."

Talking about the other beauties in her league, like Katrina and Deepika, she said, "Katrina and Deepika are two actors that I really get along well with. Yes, I`m very competitive, but it`s all healthy. In fact, I compete with myself."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:30 | Сообщение # 113
Лед и пламя
Ranbir Kapoor impresses Gerard Butler

Hollywood actor Gerard Butler had visited Priyanka during the Anjaana Anjaani shoot in the US. A unit source exposed, “Gerard Butler came to meet Priyanka on the sets where she introduced him to Ranbir.”Well, Gerard it appears took an instant liking to the young actor. He did not need the shooting to be interrupted so waited till they completed to chat him up.
The source adds, “Gerard and Ranbir bonded well and they had long chats during the breaks. Butler also informed Ranbir that he had viewed his movies and that he’d loved them.” Apparently, he was pleased with Ranbir’s commitment as he viewed the young actor at work.
Now we hear that the next time Gerard programs to check out Mumbai, he will meet up with his newfound friend Ranbir.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:34 | Сообщение # 114
Лед и пламя
Priyanka desperate for beau Shahid to join Ranbir’s world tour

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Despite Priyanka and Shahid’s constant denial on their relationship status, one thing is for sure that something is brewing between the two.

Recently, Priyanka Chopra, who is all set to be a part of Ranbir Kapoor’s first world tour, is pushing the organisers to rope in beau Shahid Kapoor for the same. Apparently, Priyanka even discussed the subject with her ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ co-star Ranbir, who thought it was "a good idea".

Ranbir is all set to go on a series of concerts in the US and Europe starting July 2011 and is in talks with Bollywood actresses like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone. Priyanka has confirmed her dates for the world tour.

Talking to a news daily, an insider said, “She (Priyanka) wants Shahid on the show. That way they can spend time together. Also, he is a great dancer, has superb stage presence and will be an asset.”

Buzz has it that the organisers are taking their sweet time in choosing a set of solid actors to be a part of Ranbir’s world tour. For now, when contacted, Karim Morani said, “We are still in talks. Nothing has been finalised yet.”

However, a source close to Shahid said, "In any case he might not be able to do the tour at all as ‘Mausam’ releases at around the same time. He has also given dates for Sajid Nadiadwala`s next. So there`s very little scope for him to go on tour."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:34 | Сообщение # 115
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra to take her parents off to Berlin

Priyanka Chopra is a busy bee. She unlikey gets time to spend time with her mother and father. She has discovered a different way to be with her parents. Together with work, she will also enjoy time with her parents. She has taken her parents with her to Berlin to shoot Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don 2’.
Priyanka Chopra has set aside some time to spend with her parents but since ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ has been pushed back and she had to give extra time to the movie promotion, her plans to spend time with her family has been disturbed.But she is not worrying. “No-one can foresee these things. Ranbir and I had to give up the time we had schedule for our families for added promotion.
It’s all part of the game. But yes, I do regret that lost that precious time with my parents that I had prepared well in advance. But I do not think I’d want it any other way.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 18.10.2010, 18:22 | Сообщение # 116
Лед и пламя
No sex
Times Wellness
http://www.timeswellness.com scenes with Annu, says Piggy
The refusal is out of 'respect for his seniority'. The scene now has been simulated with them ooh-ing and aah-ing separately into the camera

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Monday, October 18, 2010 at 02:10:26 AM

One can’t quite accuse her of being squeamish; Piggy Chops has in the past done intimate scenes with Arbaaz Khan, Arjan Bajwa and ultimately an African expatriate in Mumbai, a moral nadir that leads to her psychological breakdown in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Fashion.

So this nakhra certainly seems out of character. Priyanka Chopra categorically said ‘No’ to doing a passionate scene with Annu Kapoor, who plays one of her seven husbands in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf.

The actress, who has donned a bikini in Dostana, kissed Ranbir Kapoor in Siddharth Anand’s Anjaana Anjaani and coochie-cooed Shahid Kapoor in Vishal Bhardwaj’s Kaminey, refused to shoot a lovemaking scene with the Antakshari host because “it was simply out of sheer respect for Annu’s age, seniority and work,” as a source put it.

But the sex
Times Wellness
http://www.timeswellness.com scene was eventually shot. Here’s how: “Vishal canned their expressions of ecstasy separately. Vishal is an ace filmmaker and the scene will be portrayed in such a way that the viewer will not realise that the two actors didn’t shoot for it together.”

Interestingly, Priyanka did not tell Vishal directly about her feeling of awkwardness. Her discomfort with shooting this sex
Times Wellness
http://www.timeswellness.com scene was conveyed via assistants. And how did Vishal react when he heard this? Our source reveals, “Vishal took it in the right spirit.

He understood a female’s perspective.” Perhaps he should have called Madhur to get some tips. But to give Piggy Chops some credit, the scene in question, which was canned in the final schedule of the film at Coorg, was revealed to Priyanka only a few days before the shoot.

Says a source, “Saat Khoon Maaf is a film where everything was told to every actor much in advance. But it’s okay, Vishal got what he wanted. All’s well that ends well.”

When contacted, Annu laughed for full 10 seconds and then confirmed the story. Said Annu, “Vishal ne mujhe bola ki Priyanka sharma rahi hai. Maine usko bola toh fir scene hi kaat do na?” Talking about Priyanka’s decision to stay away from the frame, Annu said, “Frankly, it didn’t even surprise me.

You know what, I am a very simple and boring person. Mujhe koi farak nahin padta. Main apne kaam se kaam rakhta hoon. Main kabhi monitor pe bhi kuch check nahin karta, phir chahe voh TV serial Antakshari ho ya Saat Khoon Maaf ho.”

Asked if he could pull off the coital ecstasies and grimaces convincingly in the absence of Priyanka, Annu said, “That you’ll have to see it on the screen. I am nobody to say anything on that.” Can’t wait, Annu!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 30.10.2010, 07:10 | Сообщение # 117
Лед и пламя
Priyanka bored of Piggy Chops

Ever since she ganged up with Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh and Boman Irani for 'Bluffmaster' in 2005, the nick 'Piggy Chops' has stayed stuck with her.

And though the actress didn't have any qualms being addressed so, she's now come to detest it!

Priyanka says, "Right from my family, friends, fans and even the media call me 'Piggy Chops'. It's cute, it's nice, but bus yaar! I am now bored of it. I desperately want a new nick name. It will be nice to have a new one," she winks.

The actress was given the tag by her 'Bluffmaster' co-stars and though we loved calling her Piggy Chops all this while, we don't mind a new one. What's in a name anyways? So all you Priyanka fans out there, let your creativity flow and tell us what nickname would you suggest for your favourite star?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 17.11.2010, 12:03 | Сообщение # 118
Лед и пламя
Actresses, Bollywood News, Priyanka ChopraPriyanka Chopra’s break in Berlin

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is all enjoyment. The actress got what she was longing for — a much required break from a tight routine of Don 2 in Berlin.Our source said, “Priyanka, along with Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan is presently shooting for Don 2 in Berlin. She was all ready to shoot a scene and was looking for director Farhan Akhtar’s call to include her in the sequence.
But think her delight when Farhan all of a sudden told her that she was not required for the moment and that she could really take a four-hour break.”Priyanka planned to take full advantage of the four hrs and kept asking the unit members for ideas on spots to explore in the city. “She did a little bit of sight-seeing and also shopped for some stuff and souvenirs in Berlin.” She is one girl who knows how to make the most of the opportunities that come her way.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 17.11.2010, 12:04 | Сообщение # 119
Лед и пламя
Priyanka learnt left hand driving in 3 hours

Bollywood upcoming film Don 2 has lot of risky and thrilling action sequences. Interestingly,being a quick learner, Priyanka learnt left hand driving in 3 hours.In the first part of Don, she took up the challenge of getting trained in martial arts and in the sequel she picked up a new skill once again.
Apparently, though she knew how to drive, but it absolutely takes time to get accustomed with Left Hand Driving. Along with some assistants, she took off to a deserted stretch and learnt Left Hand Driving in 3 hours.Initially, she was nervous, but eventually performed brilliantly in the chase sequence.
It seems, Priyanka is absolutely a fast learner!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 17.11.2010, 12:05 | Сообщение # 120
Лед и пламя
Their last fight was over Ranbir
Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra called off their relationship after an alleged fight over Ranbir Kapoor that got out of hand
Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Monday, November 15, 2010 at 03:10:55 AM
While Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra have definitely called off their relationship (as reported by this paper on October 12, 2010), no one knows as to what triggered the decision.

Apparently, the couple had a big fight over Ranbir Kapoor during the last days of their relationship.

Priyanka had gotten quite friendly, it seems, with Ranbir Kapoor while shooting for Siddharth Anand’s Anjaana Anjaani; she also went ahead and signed another film opposite Ranbir during this time, Anurag Basu’s Silence. All this did not go down well with Shahid.
Says a source, “Shahid was getting jealous and increasingly uncomfortable about Priyanka’s growing proximity to Ranbir. He then confronted Priyanka about Ranbir.”

Apparently, when confronted, Priyanka retort was a very strong one. She told Shahid, ‘You have many friends who are girls. Do I mind that? And more importantly, you haven’t committed to me yet. Then why are you objecting to my friendship with Ranbir?’. It was post this fight that thw two decided to end their relationship and go their separate ways.

It may be recalled that a few days before Anjaana Anjaani hit the theatres, Shahid was rumoured to be very miffed about the Priyanka-Ranbir kiss in the film.

The source adds, “The problem in Shahid and Priyanka’s relationship was not just the fact that they happen to be very strong individuals with different tastes, but also that both of them had never committed to each other. There was possessiveness from both sides, but no commitment in the offing.

That hastened the end to their relationship soon after the fight over Ranbir. Shahid and Priyanka had many ups and downs in their relationship, but this time it’s final; even their common friends are not mediating now. It’s all over.”

Now they are anjaana anjaani.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz