Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 07.05.2024, 06:49
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 16:00 | Сообщение # 76
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Ranbir, Priyanka bond over Sylvester Stallone
Thursday, January 28, 2010, 15:39

They’re playing Anjaana and Anjaani in the US and are just about cordial to each other. But Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor are bonded by their love for the Rocky-Rambo superstar Sylvester Stallone.

In fact, one of the temptations for the pair to do Sajid Nadiadwala’s Anjaana Anjaani was that the producer was a friend of Stallone, after his last film Kambakkht Ishq where Stallone played a cameo role.

“Ranbir and Priyanka definitely want to meet him. I’m flying down to the Las Vegas to join them on 27 January. We’ll be meeting Stallone on the 4th or 5th of February,” informs Sajid who earlier made Kareena Kapoor’s soul-mate Saif Ali Khan’s day when Saif drove down from Chicago to meet Stallone in Los Angeles for Sajid’s Kambakkht Ishq.

Ranbir is a much bigger Stallone fan than Saif could ever be. Sajid and his young son Subhaan were supposed to meet Stallone during the New Year. But Stallone injured his neck and the appointment was cancelled. Now a new date is being worked out.

Apparently Ranbir and Priyanka refused to let Sajid and his son meet Stallone alone. They insisted on accompanying their producer for the meeting.

Says Sajid, “I think Ranbir and Priyanka will kill me if I go without them to see Sly. We’ll all be driving down from Las Vegas where Ranbir and Priyanka are shooting, to Los Angeles to meet Stallone. It’s a 2-3 hour drive.”

Ranbir, a big Stallone fans owns a series of Rocky t-shirts. He intends to get a couple of them signed by the star.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 16:01 | Сообщение # 77
Ангел Любви
Ranbir Kapoor takes autographs from NBA stars
Friday, January 29, 2010, 16:37

Like many youngsters today, RK is also a big Basketball fan. And when there was a match happening in Madison square garden, this Kapoor lad did not wish to miss it.

Bollywood’s heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor, who was in New York City shooting for his film Anjaana Anjaani along with Priyanka Chopra, was fortunate enough to watch a game of New York Knicks against Los Angeles Lakers, as Ranbir himself puts it, "I heard of stories about Madison Square Garden, but actually being in this place...it was just amazing. I'm still shaking with excitement.”

Like an awestruck fan, Ranbir went ahead and took a snap with Basketball star Kobe Bryant, who was happy to pose for a picture with him. Kobe also gave Ranbir an autographed pair of his favourite sneaker. Not just that, Ranbir also met 2009 Sprite Slam Dunk contest winner Nate Robinson, who gifted him his autographed jersey.

Ranbir is surely one lucky guy who got opportunity to watch the game. He must be on cloud nine after meeting and greeting star basketball players. After all boys will be boys!

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 16:02 | Сообщение # 78
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra in love with Gerard Butler?
Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:17

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has not being very lucky when it comes to love, as her relationships keep tumbling down every time she builds one. But she is lucky to have guys trying to woo her wherever she goes, and Hollywood actor Gerard Butler is one of them.

The news is doing the rounds that Gerard Butler of 300 fame went down on his knees and proposed to Priyanka Chopra at her Yari Road residence. However, it is not known if the actress said yes to the proposal.

It is said that Butler is totally smitten by the former Miss World. He came to the sets of Anjaana Anjaani, where Priyanka plays the lead role, and spent time with her. It is also said that he took special interest in her scenes.

It maybe recalled that Butler had earlier expressed his admiration for Priyanka. He had said that he wouldn't mind marrying an Indian girl but Priyanka already had a boyfriend. At that time, the actress was rumoured to be dating Shahid Kapoor after the split with Harman Baweja.

But now that she is single again, Butler seems to have gathered the courage to propose. Has Priyanka said yes to the proposal? Will she say yes? Only Priyanka knows!

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 16:05 | Сообщение # 79
Ангел Любви
Bipasha to launch her fitness video
Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 10:09

Her fitness video 'The Fit And The Fabulous' endorsed by B-Town hunks and sportspersons alike, hits stores on February 4. Bipasha Basu has been secretly working on her "pet passion" for the last few months. Her fitness video -- The Fit And The Fabulous -- hits stores this Thursday. Here, the actress talks about her dream project.

It's been a lot of hard work and effort for me. I love working out but sometimes I can't pull out one hour of exercising. The video is for those who are too shy to go to the gym or can't afford it or like working mothers who are struggling with time. It's not some Bollywood actress's pastime. It is my baby and completely my effort. Everything from the creatives to choosing the right pictures, post-production, marketing and script has been mine. It's a brand initiative. The DVD won't be just a one-step video. I will be getting involved in the entire brand of fitness -- from fashion to food. I have several plans.

Please continue...
In fact, I have to thank Mid-Day for putting my life back on track. Six years ago, Mid-Day had written an article saying "Bips becomes fat". It actually opened my eyes. I had put on weight during Jism and Gunaah and my boyfriend used to say that I was the hottest thing on earth, so I never thought I was fat. But I had to be brutally honest to myself. I really appreciate what the paper wrote and I used what Mid-Day wrote positively and put myself on the health track. It must have been difficult initially... in the beginning, I made lots of mistakes. I would use ankle inclines and weights and injured my knee. Then I realised that I need to understand this medium of health and fitness. I started travelling and interacting with trainers. Today, I understand fitness. Any kind of physical activity is like meditation or praying for me. -- I follow fitness like a religion. I love and respect my body and don't share that one hour in a day with anybody -- it's kept aside only for my workouts. Everything that keeps me healthy and active, excites me.

Tell me about the fitness video.
It gives you a 25-minute workout and has a beginners level for 30 days and advanced level for 30 days. People should do the workout that helps in fat loss and muscle toning six times a week. It will take about three days to understand the form. Since I can't monitor people personally, the workouts differs from individual to individual, but it's important that they also follow a balanced and moderate diet with vitamins, minerals, carbs and proteins. You can't have fried stuff and expect miracles in 30 days. I will also be having the launch of the video website soon.

You have been working on this for the last few months?
The beginners level took some time as I had to do with others. It took me eight months of research and trying the workouts on different people to see the results. I want to thank people who encouraged me when I shared the idea with them, and then made this video possible. When I told John, he was blown away by the concept. My friend Deanne Pandey, a fitness expert was also a big help. Rocky S has done my music video and so, many friends have contributed free of cost. Big stars like Mr Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh, Priyanka, John, Dhoni, Akshay, Ajay and Ranbir Kapoor have endorsed the video.

There's a song in the video too!
... Yes. It's called Baby Love Yourself and has been directed by Soham Shah. It's a philosophy I have been following for the last six years. I love the 5 F's in my life -- films, fitness, fashion, family and friends but the emphasis is on loving yourself. I am releasing it a week before Valentine's Day because it's about loving yourself and on that day we love others but we tend to lose focus on ourselves. After the release of my first one, I plan to have new ones with updated techniques maybe coming every six months.

Is it affordable?
Yes, because I am looking at the masses and classes. It's a bilingual -- Hindi and English as I want people at the grass root level to get it. The DVD is cost effective and if someone can't afford it they can buy the VCD. I will also be launching my own fitness line. Outfits for working out can be very fashionable, sexy and be the right gear. The BB Love Yourself line will launched in March. People are confused about what is thin and being fit -- it's about being fit and being able to a million things in a day without fainting.

LudgerДата: Среда, 17.02.2010, 11:30 | Сообщение # 80
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra throws tantrum on the sets
Thursday, February 4, 2010, 18:20

Miss World turned actress Priyanka Chopra is the news again for all the wrongs reasons. This time, it's not for her connection with her co-stars but with her lost if temper. The news is doing the rounds that she threw tantrum on the sets of Anjaana Anjaani.

It is said that the fashion-conscious and cool Priyanka made a big scene on the sets of Siddharth Anand’s Anjaana Anjaani, as she was not happy with the kind of cloths that Manish Malhotra's assistant came up with. She gave the assistant a hard time by disapproving all her stuffs, alleging that all was not well from colour combination to fitting.

Sources said that the actress continued to give her a hell of a time each passing day, making her even more nervous. Adding more salt to the wounds, Priyanka called and complaint to Manish himself. The designer had to speak to the actress as well his assistant and tried to pacify them, as he couldn't go the sets everyday.

Well, Priyanka should control her temper!

LudgerДата: Среда, 17.02.2010, 11:32 | Сообщение # 81
Ангел Любви
Ranbir-Priyanka ice-skating in New York
Monday, February 8, 2010, 16:00

It was meant to be Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor ice-skating together at the Central Park in New York for Anjaana Anjaani …the first film couple since John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale in 2001’s Serendipity to get the privilege of being captured on camera gliding on ice at that location. Alas, filmmaker proposes. Actress disposes. Priyanka had to return to India for four days to promote her new film Pyaar Impossible.

The field, rather the icing rink, was left clear for Ranbir Kapoor who for three consecutive nights skated non-stop all night in Central Park. Not just that Ranbir spent all of the New Year weekend in New York learning how to skate. Says producer Sajid Nadiadwala, “Ranbir’s dedication to get it absolutely right just took our breath away. He is relentless in focusing on getting it right. He had to skate alone because Priyanka had to return to Mumbai. He skated for three nights from 11 pm to 4 am in minus-6 degree temperature in Central Park.”

It was important to can all the footage in those three nights. Says Sajid, “We were the first film unit since ‘Serendipity’ to get permission to shoot in Central Park’s icing rink and we had limited time. But the weather was freezing. We were worried how we’d manage it. We underestimated Ranbir’s passion for excellence. He skated non-stop all night for three nights.”

It was only after those three nights of super-frozen weather conditions that Ranbir finally fell on his bed with utter exhaustion. He’s gradually recovering from the marathon ice-sport. Says Sajid, “The footage we’ve captured of Ranbir ice-skating shows his ballet-like elegance and precision. I don’t think we’ve ever got anything like this before.”

Apparently Priyanka had a sneak peek at the footage of Ranbir ice-skating and has expressed a desire to do some of it herself. Apparently Ranbir and Priyanka don’t just play a combative couple in Anjaana Anjaani, they’re also ruthlessly competitive while shooting. Says a source, “It’s hard to say which of the two rushes to the monitor first after every shot. There’s a minor marathon race on location after every shot.” From New York ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ now moves to Las Vegas where Ranbir and Priyanka intend to out-gamble one another.

LudgerДата: Среда, 17.02.2010, 11:33 | Сообщение # 82
Ангел Любви
Ranbir Kapoor skates is Priyanka's absence
Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 12:33

It was meant to be Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor ice-skating together at the Central Park in New York for Anjaana Anjaani - the first film couple since John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale in 2001’s Serendipity to get the privilege of being captured on camera gliding on ice at that location.

Alas, filmmaker proposes. Actress disposes. Priyanka had to return to India for four days to promote her new film Pyaar Impossible. The field, rather the icing rink, was left clear for Ranbir Kapoor, who for three consecutive nights skated non-stop all night in Central Park. Not just that Ranbir spent all of the New Year weekend in New York learning how to skate.

Says producer Sajid Nadiadwala, “Ranbir’s dedication to get it absolutely right just took our breath away. He is relentless in focusing on getting it right. He had to skate alone because Priyanka had to return to Mumbai. He skated for three nights from 11 pm to 4 am in (minus) -6 degree temperature in Central Park.”

It was important to can all the footage in those three nights. Says Sajid, “We were the first film unit since Serendipity to get permission to shoot in Central Park’s icing rink and we had limited time. But the weather was freezing. We were worried how we’d manage it. We underestimated Ranbir’s passion for excellence. He skated non-stop all night for three nights.”

It was only after those three nights of super-frozen weather conditions that Ranbir finally fell on his bed with utter exhaustion. He’s gradually recovering from the marathon ice-sport.

Says Sajid, “The footage we’ve captured of Ranbir ice-skating shows his ballet-like elegance and precision. I don’t think we’ve ever got anything like this before.”

Apparently Priyanka had a sneak peek at the footage of Ranbir ice-skating and has expressed a desire to do some of it herself. Apparently Ranbir and Priyanka don’t just play a combative couple in Anjaana Anjaani, they’re also ruthlessly competitive while shooting.

Says a source, “It’s hard to say which of the two rushes to the monitor first after every shot. There’s a minor marathon race on location after every shot.”

From New York Anjaana Anjaani now moves to Las Vegas where Ranbir and Priyanka intend to out-gamble one another.

LudgerДата: Среда, 17.02.2010, 11:35 | Сообщение # 83
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra in an animated video
Monday, February 15, 2010, 13:55

After supporting the NDTV Greenathon last year, Priyanka Chopra is back this time with an animated music video espousing the green cause. Piggy Chops will feature alongside young kids in the animated video, as the kids are the target audience of this initiative.

The musical trio of Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy have composed the Green Anthem for the video that will be aired on the channel later this month. Incidentally, this is also the first time that Priyanka is starring in an animated video.

Bollywood has, in the recent times, turned out in full strength for the green cause - Rahul Bose attended the global environment conference at Copenhagen, while Neha Dhupia bared it for a green calendar.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:36 | Сообщение # 84
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra does a Marilyn Monroe
Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 13:59

Indian actors continue to make waves abroad. While Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan have already gained legendary status overseas with continued presence amongst the who-is-who of the international arena, it is all the more heartening when the actor who goes on to find appreciation across the seas happens to be someone as young as Priyanka Chopra.

Recently, Palazzo Spini Feroni, the historic Florentine headquarters of Salvatore Ferragamo, hosted Priyanka Chopra for the first time. She visited the Florentine label as part of the Shoes for a Star project. This makes her the first Indian actress to join the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.

Informs Priyanka's friend who is in know-how of what happened at the event. "She was presented with her personalised wooden last in a special ceremony at the Salvatore Ferragamo boutique at the Galleria Trident. She has now received her very own evening sandal with rhinestone crusted 13cm heel and platform. The material and colour too was of her choice. You should see the piece; it is one of its own kinds in the world."

It was an exceptional initiative in which the young actress received Salvatore Ferragamo's inimitable VIP treatment, once reserved for Hollywood stars in another era.

Says Priyanka Chopra who is obviously thrilled with the treatment meted to her. "I am delighted to own my very own customised pair of shoes from Ferragamo. It's every girl's dream come true. You know, it's such a great feeling to catch hold of a fantabulous pair of shoes that were specially designed for me by one of the foremost brands in the world."

A guest at the Ferragamo family owned Gallery Art Hotel, Priyanka Chopra was invited to Palazzo Spini Feroni for a welcome lunch with the Ferragamo family and a tour of the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum. During her visit, she also met with expert shoemakers who measured her feet for wooden lasts, an essential part of the Ferragamo shoemaking process. Next, she met with the shoe designers who then created a customized shoe in line with her taste and requests.

"What makes it so much more special is that it is the only one of its kind in the world. While I was consulted during the design process, it was another feeling altogether when I saw my shoes for the first time", smiles Priyanka.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:37 | Сообщение # 85
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra set to marry 7 men
Friday, February 19, 2010, 11:46

Former Miss World turned actress Priyanka Chopra is all set to tie the knot, of course only in reel life. The news is doing the rounds that she would play a woman who marries seven men, all of whom get killed, in her next film titled Ek Batta Saat by Vishal Bhardwaj.

Actors like John Abraham, Arshad Warsi, Mohan Lal and Naseeruddin Shah have given the nod whereas Emraan Hashmi backed out due to his film with Mohit Suri. It is said that Vishal is planning to pick the rest of the cast from the relatively unknown names.

Priyanka is said to be excited about her role in the film, as this kind of role doesn't come everyday.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:38 | Сообщение # 86
Ангел Любви
Time for wedding bells to ring for Priyanka Chopra?
Monday, February 22, 2010, 12:14

Actress Priyanka Chopra recently got rather emotional. But why?

Apparently, the actress who is shooting for Anjaana Anjaani in the United States, had to go to a store selling bridal outfits for a sequence. When Priyanka went to the store and looked around, she couldn’t help but get emotional and sentimental.

She thought to herself if it was true that every girl wanted to be beautiful bride someday. While it is true, we think Priyanka probably saw the dormant bride inside her awaken. Time for those wedding bells to ring, PC?

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:38 | Сообщение # 87
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra's youngest hubby is Neil
Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 11:31

While Naseeruddin Shah at 60, would be Priyanka Chopra's oldest husband in Saat Khoon Maaf (earlier entitled Ek Batta Saath), Neil Nitin Mukesh has just been signed to play her youngest husband.

Though age-wise, Neil is a few months older than Priyanka, Neil, it is reliably learnt, initially felt he would look incompatible with her.

Says a source, "Neil didn't want another situation like Aa Dekhen Zara where everyone commented on how incompatible Bipasha and he looked. At the same time, he's a big fan of Priyanka's work. So when he heard that his colleague Ranbir Kapoor was working with Priyanka and prepared himself to match Priyanka's maturity level (Ranbir has stubbled, lean red-eyed look in Anjaana Anjaani), Neil was game for it."

Neil's character will require a heavy physical transformation. He will apparently be unrecognizable on screen.

Says Neil from the location for Yashraj Films' Lafange Parinday, "When I heard the script, I was zapped. This was something I had to do. I play one of Priyanka's husbands, the youngest of the lot. The fact that I get to be in the same film as actors like Naseeruddin Shah and Mohanlalji was incentive enough. I read even Irrfan Khan is in the film." (However sources close to the project deny Irrfan's casting).

While all the actors playing Priyanka's husbands (and these include an unknown American actor) have been finalized , the seventh actor is yet to be finalized.

Neil starts shooting for Saat Khoon Maaf from April. "I've a somewhat crowded date diary this year. I join Abbas-Mustan from June to December for The Italian Job."

Neil, who moved to Powai to be near Yashraj Studios to avoid the daily traffic to and from South Mumbai, is wondering if he made the right move.

"The traffic on that side of town is just as bad. It's excruciating to travel even from Powai to Yashraj Studios. On Thursday, I had a day off and I invited my mom over to do up my new home the way I wanted it."

Neil, who has been a part of a joint family household all his life, says he has no time to miss his family in Powai. "Because I use that old flat of ours only to sleep....alone!"

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:39 | Сообщение # 88
Ангел Любви
Lovers' tiff makes Priyanka faint?
Friday, February 26, 2010, 10:01

Did a heated conversation (with Ranbir Kapoor) stress Priyanka Chopra out? While the whole world is speculating about Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's 'special' relationship, their exes -- Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra -- are hitting it off and how! Kapoor and Chopra have been shooting for Siddharth Anand's Anjaana Anjaani in San Francisco, USA, for over two months now.

According to an insider, things appear to be heating up between PC and Ranbir, "Both appear to have got over their break-up with their respective beaus -- Shahid and Deepika. Initially, Ranbir was reserved with Priyanka but over time, her fun and friendly nature broke his resistance down. They are even having little lovers' tiffs.

Says a source, "On Wednesday, Priyanka appeared to be having a heated conversation on the phone. She fell unconscious immediately after what everyone believes was a fight with Ranbir! Shooting was held up for three hours and resumed only after the actress felt a bit better."

Later that day, PC and Ranbir were to do a live TV for a news channel, and the production had booked a studio 15 minutes away from the hotel for that. They had both won awards and were to give bytes to the channel. While Priyanka turned up and gave her bytes Ranbir didn't. People on the sets were speculating if the fight between them was the cause."

Says Priyanka's spokesperson, "Priyanka is absolutely healthy and fine. There was fog in San Francisco for three hours and that's why the shooting was held up. It had nothing to do with her health. Producer Sajid Nadiadwala and Siddharth Anand remained unavailable for comment.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:40 | Сообщение # 89
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra cuts off ties with Shahid's friend
Friday, February 26, 2010, 13:27

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra seems to be in no mood to get back to her ex boyfriend Shahid Kapoor. It is said that she has cut off ties with Shahid but also his close friend Mubina Rattonsey.

The news is doing the rounds that Priyanka had a major fall out with Mubina for leaking their confidential talks to Shahid. She confronted Mubina the first time it happened but she denied leaking out any information. But she decided to severe ties with her after she repeated the same mistake.

It's said that Shahid was not comfortable with Priyanka's friendship with Mubina when they were having affair, as he thought she would conspire against him. They even fought over it but Priyanka continued her friendship and even shared her secrets with her. Interestingly, Shahid was linked to Mubina in the past.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 14.05.2010, 14:44 | Сообщение # 90
Ангел Любви

Priyanka Chopra in Fear Factor 3

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 24th March 2010

Read more: Priyanka Chopra in Fear Factor 3 | Priyanka Chopra http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news....tpaAKVr

Diva of Bollywood Priyanka Chopraand 13 cricket stars in season 3 of 'Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi’ this time in Brazil. National Award winning actress will take 13 cricketers to Brazil who'll be accompanied with 13 common contestants as per the usual format of fear factor.

According to a source, “Last year we had a very suitable location in South Africa. Brazil was yet another option we had and then we did a recce there. We found out that most of the beach places were useful for the show. So now we will start shooting there in the middle of the year. Before that we will hold auditions in various cities of the country to choose partners for the 13 cricketers.” Virendra Sehwag, Brett Lee and Adam Gilchrist are the few names that will be considered. The first season of the show was held in Bangkok and second in South Africa with Akshay Kumar, now in the third season the show is moving to another continent.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz