Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 16:55
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 15
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:24 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Приянка Чопра -статьи на иностранном языке

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:25 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra turns 27 Saturday, wants a quiet birthday

By: IANS Date: 2009-07-17

New Delhi:

She is one of Bollywood's leading actresses and turns 27 Saturday. But Priyanka Chopra says she is not a party animal and would like to just have a quiet birthday with her near and dear ones.

"I'm not a big party person and I don't like throwing parties at all. So this time a lot of my family members have decided to fly down to be with me," Priyanka said.

"It's likely to be a day spent doing nothing in particular - just hanging out with the people who love me and want to be around me to make my day special. That's all," she added.

Priyanka has had a fulfilling year with two hits "Fashion" and "Dostana", which fetched her lots of awards.

She is entering a new year in her life, but hasn't set any goals for herself.

"I've never set any goals for myself. I've always been destiny's child and destiny has always looked after me. I think someone up there always manages my life and does what's best for me. So I just leave it up to Him. I just work hard at what he sends my way," she said.

Currently, Priyanka is busy shooting for Yash Raj Films' "Pyaar Impossible" along with Uday Chopra and Dino Morea.

The actress is also looking forward to the release of Vishal Bharadwaj's "Kaminey" with Shahid Kapoor and Ashutosh Gowariker's "What's Your Rashee?" in which she plays 12 different roles.

источник www.mid-day.com

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:28 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
I used to be a terrible actress: Priyanka Chopra

By: IANS Date: 2009-07-20

Mumbai:

She is one of the reigning stars in Bollywood, but Priyanka Chopra says she was a very bad actress when she debuted with "Andaaz" six years ago. While the former Miss World has set high goals for herself and is experimenting with roles like never before, she is also clear about what she is looking for in her 'Mr. Right'.

"I think I was a terrible actress when I started off as compared to what I'm today. I still have a lot to learn, but I believe that I have grown as an actress and I evolve constantly. I always had the hunger to learn and become better at what I do - just like a sponge, trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible," Priyanka told IANS in an email interview.

The actress, who won the Filmfare Award for best actress for "Fashion", wants to take her career to greater heights. She has no plans of getting married right now but knows what she wants from her man.

"No plans of settling down at the moment. But when I do... Mr. Right has to match a lot of my parameters... He has to be someone who knows how to make me feel special... make me feel like I'm walking on air...," said Priyanka, who turned 27 Saturday.

Excerpts from an interview:

Q: Having had two hits in 2008 - "Fashion" and "Dostana" - along with several awards... how do you look back at your past year?

A: I feel like I'm 20 years into my career because I've done so much work in such a short time. When I look back, it's been only five-six years since I've been here. I've never received any formal training in acting or cinema nor do I belong to a film family; so for me, the biggest achievement is that my hard work and my family's support have led me to the place I'm in today. I take great pride in that.

Q: How would you review your performance in Bollywood ever since you made your debut with "Andaaz" in 2003?

A: I think I was a terrible actress when I started off as compared to what I'm today. I still have a lot to learn, but I believe that I've grown as an actress and I evolve constantly. I always had the hunger to learn and become better at what I do - just like a sponge, trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible.

Q: Your forthcoming movies are "Kaminey" and "What's Your Rashee?" and "Pyaar Impossible". Which one are you more excited about and why?

A: I have different feelings for different films. I'm very excited about "Kaminey" because it's pathbreaking cinema. On the other hand, I'm equally nervous and excited about "What's Your Rashee?" because it was a huge challenge for me. I play 12 different characters in it, something that hasn't really been done in Indian cinema before and the fact that I'll be a part of history in the making is very scary.

"Pyaar Impossible" is a sweet, cool story where I have a glamorous look and contemporary character. As cliched as it sounds... each one is special...

Q: In "Kaminey" you play a de-glamourised role opposite Shahid Kapoor. Were you sceptical about the look because you were seen in ultra-glam roles in "Fashion" and "Dostana"?

A: Let's put this into context. I chose the role not because she was de-glamourised. I chose it because of the way the character is etched out and not how she looks. That's incidental. With most of my films, especially the most recent ones... I have taken up roles that are interesting and different from what I've done before.

Q: You have always been silent about controversies related to your personal and professional life - why?

A: Because I firmly believe that all aspects of my life are for public consumption. I learnt early in my career that speculation, rumours and gossip come with the job... a professional hazard. But I'd much rather approach it with dignified silence than to engage in ugly mud-slinging.

Q: What about your multiple link-ups and break-ups news - don't they disturb you?

A: They definitely do because eventually I'm a girl and have a family - a father, a mother, a brother. It does bother me, but I don't believe in clarifying the rumours. It just gives it undue importance. As long as my family knows what the truth is, that's all that matters. The rest doesn't!

Q: Any plans of settling down in the near future? What sort of a guy would you want as a companion?

A: No plans of settling down at the moment. But when I do... Mr. Right has to match a lot of my parameters... He has to be someone who knows how to make me feel special... make me feel like I'm walking on air... He has to be somebody who loves me for who I am and takes pride in being with me. He also has to be honest and be able to speak well... make me laugh... all in all, somebody who really really loves me.

источник www.mid-day.com

LudgerДата: Среда, 12.08.2009, 10:49 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
FOILED: Madhur Bhandarkar’s plan to settle the score with Ashutosh Gowariker by releasing Jail on the same day as What's your Rashee?

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 03:04:52 AM

Madhur Bhandarkar may be turning scheming into an art form. He is still sore with his ex-friend, director Ashutosh Gowariker, after the incident involving Priyanka at an award ceremony. Ashutosh made uncharitable
remarks about the actress, a miffed Madhur did a knight-in-shining-armour number for her as she was his leading lady in Fashion. Thus, ended a promising friendship.

This has led to professional rivalry as well. In full filmi fashion, Madhur wanted to get even by clashing with
Ashutosh at the box-office. He wanted to release Jail on the same day asWhat’s Your Rashee?

Unfortunately, Madhur’s plans have been foiled. Jail will not release on the same day asWhat’s Your Rashee?
AMPTPP (Association of Motion Pictures & TV Programme Producers) called up Madhur and UTV (producers of Jail) and suggested that they give the plans of clashing withWhat’s Your Rashee? a rest. Jail has been pushed back by more than a month and will now release on October 23.

What’s Your Rashee? will hit the theatres as scheduled on September 25.

Natutrally, Madhur was furious. A source says, “Ever since Madhur and Ashutosh’s friendship went sour after the award ceremony, buzz was that Madhur was keen that Jail should clash withWhat’s Your Rashee? Even Percept Picture Company was keen because they believed that Jail and What’s Your Rashee? will have a different audience. Madhur had even completed his shooting ahead of time. The stage was set for a clash at the box-office.”

After the verbal duel, Madhur and Ashutosh have stopped interacting with each other. “They used to even holiday together accompanied by their respective wives, but all that is now a thing of the past. Even Renu (Madhur’s wife) and Ashutosh’s wife (Sunita) have stopped interacting completely,” our source added.

We wonder what is Priyanka Chopra’s take on this? Reportedly, Priyanka had requested Madhur to postpone the film so that her film What’s Your Rashee? gets a larger audience.

Madhur Bhandarkar confirmed the story. He said, “We had set up everything for September 25. Now, AMPTPP has told us to release Jail on October 23. They said that David Dhawan’s Do Knot Disturb was also releasing on September 25. I don’t want to say anything more.”

Despite a text message, Ashutosh Gowariker did not revert.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 14.08.2009, 08:53 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Air, Condition

Priyanka Chopra went out of her way to get one of her staff boys, Raja, to board the flight minutes before it was scheduled to take off

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Friday, August 14, 2009 at 02:13:48 AM

Star is as star does. An actress as successful Priyanka Chopra can well-afford to pull strings to get whatever she wants. Take the case of what happened on Wednesday morning when Priyanka was travelling from Delhi to Bangalore for the promotion of her film Kaminey. When one of the boys from her entourage, Raja, couldn’t reach the airport on time to catch the flight, Priyanka made sure that he boarded the flight and travelled with her.

A source said, “Priyanka was in Delhi and the Kaminey unit was to board a flight to Bangalore. When Priyanka, who was about to board the flight, realised that Raja had not reached the airport on time, she promptly got in touch with the airport officials and refused to board the flight till she found Raja. When other crew members of the film started searching for Raja, they realised that he was still stuck in the line to get his boarding pass where there was a lot of chaos for some reason. Priyanka then requested the officials to make sure that he boarded the flight. She even enquired when the next flight is. On Priyanka’s insistence, the airlines officials made sure that Raja got the flight. The actress only boarded the flight after Raja found her.”

Priyanka’s spokesperson said, “Priyanka was concerned about Raja as he had not reached on time to catch the flight. There was also another crew member who was delayed. Priyanka did not want them to be stranded at the airport and that’s why she spoke to the airline authorities and made sure that Raja caught the flight or got the next flight. There was a delay as there was a mad rush at the airport that day. It’s not that she stopped the flight. She only got to know that Raja had not boarded the flight after she was already seated in the aircraft.”

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:59 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
Priyanka dons 12 avatars in What's Your Raashee?
Friday, August 21, 2009, 11:16

When all the film makers these days are coming up with short and specific films, Ashutosh Gowariker on the other hand seems very content about his long and elaborate films. What’s Your Raashee?, his latest flick, is once again a three hour-long tale, wherein the film will have 13 songs. In the current scenario where even the multiplexes favour films with two-hours of running time, Ashutosh doesn’t seem to be bothered at all.

According to him the length of the film has nothing to do with its success and if that is the reason then films like Lagaan and Jodhaa Akbar wouldn’t have done well at all.

The film is based on a well-known novel Kimball Ravenswood, by Madhu Rye. The story is about a groom and his rendezvous with 12 prospective brides. According to Ashutosh it was not an easy job to picturise all the characters and tracks from the original novel. With the permission of the author the entire novel was modified to make a film out of it.

Well with three and a half hours of reel, it looks like Hurman Baweja has to struggle really hard to find out all about the 12 avatars of his ex-flame Priyanka Chopra .

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 13:01 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra takes a break
Monday, August 24, 2009, 12:33

Not once in six years has Priyanka Chopra let her guard down. She has worked tirelessly all the time to reach for the coveted top spot. Now that she has done that, she has decided to give herself a little treat for it. She left for a vacation to an undisclosed location out of the country with a few close friends and cousins. Her parents are expected to join her in a few days. They will be away for around 20 days.

Priyanka decided to give herself a break after getting frequently ill, due to exhaustion. Her parents advised her to take some time off and now that Kaminey is doing well, she took off for a holiday to the East. She has taken a few short breaks before, but this is the first time she will be gone for more than two weeks.

Priyanka admitted to needing the holiday and listening to her doctors, that is, her parents.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 13:02 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra turns a victim of child marriage
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:02

Yes we are talking about our very own Priyanka Chopra and her upcoming flick What’s Your Raashee? It’s a known fact that she is essaying 12 different characters, as per the 12 different zodiac signs, but apparently and very strangely, one of them bears a striking similarity to Anandi of Balika Vadhu!

In one of the roles Priyanka essays the character of Jhankana, who is a naive village girl and a victim of child marriage. Priyanka is donning a village girl look, complete with two pig tales and a sari with dark make up.

Though we are not implying that the look is totally a copy of Balika Vadhu’s Anandi, the striking similarities like pigtails and Rajasthani pallu and bandhani ghagra do lay a heavy suspicion on the ‘inspiration’ behind the pigtails of Piggy Chops.

And oh! Did we mention even poor Jhankana is a victim of child marriage just like Anandi! Coincidence? We don’t think so!

Looks like ‘child marriage’ is the hot talk around the industry, and now silver screen is getting on with the trend and cashing in on the hot topic of child brides!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 13:02 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra spoiling her health
Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 11:23

Success makes everybodyhappyand Priyanka Chopra is no exception. She is happy with the back-to-back success of Fashion, Dostana and the recently released Kaminey. Compliments are pouring in from all quarters for her performance in these films. In the meantime, her health is also deteriorating.

The problem with Priyanka is that she doesn't know how to stop once she starts working. She is a complete workaholic. She admitted that hard word paid great dividend but it took a lot of blood, sweat, tears and more from her.

What makes her more popular is her diverse roles in each of her films. If Fashion was a woman-centric film, Dostana dealt with homosexuality and Kaminey is described by critics as 'refreshingly different'. Now, all eyes are on her again with her donning 12 characters in her upcoming release What's Your Raashee? She also has Pyaar Impossible in her kitty.

But the actress has finally realised that work is taking its toll on her health. She confessed that she has obsessive compulsive disorder at work. She added that she pushes herself to the point of no return and ends up hurting herself in the process. It maybe recalled that she had fainted a few times on the sets.

Now, the former beauty queen has decided to bid goodbye to film shooting for a while. Of course she'll have to return for the promotion of What's Your Raashee?

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 13:04 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
After successfully directing three films namely Salaam Namaste, Ta Ra Rum Pum and Bachna Ae Haseeno for Yash Raj
Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra in Anjaana Anjaani
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 14:55

Films, director Siddharth Anand is all set to start his next venture, this time for producer Sajid Nadiadwala's banner Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. The film is titled Anjaana Anjaani,and will starRanbir Kapoorand Priyanka Chopra in lead roles.

Siddharth confirmed the same. "Yes my next film is called Anjaana Anjaani. It's a romantic comedy starring Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra. We start shooting in October and the film would be shot in New York , San Francisco and Las Vegas."

Music of the film has been composed by Vishal-Shekhar who have incidentally composed the music for all of Siddharth's past three films.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 13:05 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
Skirt and jeans banned for Priyanka
Friday, August 28, 2009, 9:39

Believe it or not Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra wasn't allowed to wear skirts and jeans during her school days. Her mother had banned her from these and she was only allowed wear salwar kameez during her schooling in her home town Bareily in Uttar Pradesh. Priyanka revealed this while chatting with Farah Khan in the show Tere Mere Beech Mein.

The former Miss World revealed the reason behind this. She said guys used to follow her while she went to the school so her mother put a ban on jeans and skirt once she was 12. Priyanka added that it was difficult for her as she had just returned from the US. Well it is another story that this salwar clad school girl went onto become Miss World and one of the most glamorous actress in Bollywood.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 13:07 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви
Priyanka to enter Guinness Book Of Records
Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:19

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is is having the time of her life. Her last release Kaminey has done brisk business and her she might soon make it to the Guinness Book of Records for her upcoming What’s Your Rashee? Priyanka plays 12 different characters depicting 12 zodiac signs in the Ashutosh Gowariker directed movie which stars her ex beau Hurman Baweja. The producers have already sent her name the Guinness board.

Indian stars have had a history of playing multiple characters with late actor Sivaji Ganeshan playing none characters in the movie Navarathiri. Sanjeev Kumar followed suit in the Bollywood remake Naya Din Nayi Raat. Southern superstar Kamal Haasan went a step ahead and played 10 roles in his magnum opus Dashavatharam. Let's hope Priyanka's effort finds her a place in the prestigious Guinness Book of Records.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 13:08 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra at war with Katrina?
Friday, September 4, 2009, 15:51

Speculations are rife that Bollywood actors Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif are at war fighting for the top position. Adding more fuel to the fire, it was reported that Katrina has replaced Priyanka in the hit film Dostana by Karan Johar.

However, Priyanka, who is basking on the stupendous success of Kaminey, denied having cold vibes with Katrina. She said that she has no problem with Katrina and that her character in Dostana had reached the end, as depicted at the end of the film . She added that every actor is a competitor including Katrina.

It's worth mentioning that Priyanka and Katrina are the top heroines in Bollywood today. But who is the No.1? You decide!

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.09.2009, 10:10 | Сообщение # 14
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra turns Brand Ambassador for Levis
Saturday, September 5, 2009, 12:12

We all know that life in Bollywood is one roller coaster ride. The fate of every actor changes with every passing Friday. The same is the case with Priyanka Chopra, who after having a shaky start, has now become the eternal reigning 'Queen of Bollywood'.

With Fashion and Dostana as the latest additions in her kitty, Piggy Chops has never had it so good. In no time, she became the ‘Face’ of a million products...practically every second FMCG product!

The latest addition in her kitty is the international denim brand 'Levis', which has allegedly signed Priyanka for an astronomical amount! If that wasn’t enough, our sources also added that the company has even roped in the ace fashion designer Tarun Tahiliani, who will be on board for a special edition of the denims called ‘Diva’.

One must admit that the real cool thing about this endorsement deal is that after having signed up with Akshay Kumar , Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone , the story only gets more masaledaar with Priyanka Chopra coming on board!

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.09.2009, 10:13 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви
"WYR has been the most difficult film in my career" - Priyanka Chopra
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 11:54

It was immediately after I got a call saying, 'Call Priyanka Chopra in five minutes' that I sat down in front of my laptop and searched for the Taurus (that's my sign) and Cancer (that's Priyanka's) compatibility for Sunday the 6th of September 2009. This is what it read: 'The Cancer adds to this union more sensuality and imagination. Both are passionate and do not need any extraneous help to be pleased by each other. The Taurus is capable to understand changes in the mood of the Cancer, and can help to smooth the problems, if such appear. The Taurus is usually an attentive person. The Cancer is responsive. The understanding of each other problems will help the existence of pleasant connection. A successful marriage.'

Now that's something which I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dream. But after reading this, I imagine. I imagine a world turning upside down, butterflies walking the road , cars flying across the sky and I cooking some lovely scrambled eggs with toast and freshly squeezed orange juice for my imaginable wife Priyanka Chopra . My phone rings again and a voice shouts, 'Call Priyanka Chopra now.' For a second I imagine, 'I ain't that lucky one nor a star....it's her.' We got talking to the statuesque starlet Priyanka Chopra on her twelve diverse roles in a film which questions - What's Your Raashee? which may re-define the word 'acting'.

Are you ready for the not so cliché questions?
(Laughs) Hoping so. You can keep on asking the questions and I'll tell you if I've heard it or not.

So let's start with a cliché then. What's your star sign Priyanka?
(Laughs) I'm a Cancerian.

How does your horoscope read today?
It says that my next week is going to be very good and I'll be travelling. Today it says that I will be more relaxed which is far from what I'm feeling at the moment (laughs).

How do you make someone fall in love with a Cancerian woman?
You just have to get along.

Oh! Is that a hint?
Yes it is, to all the Baxter boys out there (laughs).

People increasingly comment on what strange times we are living in. Do you have any thoughts, from an astrological point of view, on why things seem to be more harried or crisis-oriented than the usual?
I think times are such that we complicate our own lives. Life has become very fast and from a logical point of view, I've certainly not become an astrologer post this film. I don't know much about star signs. I've reached a point in life where I have to keep pace with life itself. I'm constantly running around and you can see that. Life is complicated a bit (laughs).

When you won Miss World, there were more fireworks seen in the sky than the stars. From that day on, do you think stars have got a special place in your life?
Well, I'm constantly surrounded by them in the film industry (laughs). Besides that, while I was filming for What's Your Raashee, I did start thinking about and believing in the zodiac signs.

Were you given any research material to work on?
I wasn't given any sort of research material but I did land up buying a book in October 2008 by author Linda Goodman titled Sun Signs and Love Signs for my research. I play twelve different characters and I do feel that the responsibility is mine. A lot of the research was done by Ashutosh Gowariker but once the script is given to me, it depends a lot on me to add more to it.

Come to think of it, this film is going to appeal a lot more to all the communities as they will find their answer - a perfect bride.
(Laughs) The film is about a Gujarati world and it's real. It's about an NRI boy who comes into India and is forced to marry in ten days. Arrange marriages happen in India almost everyday. So if some find their answers, good for them.

Is this Ashutosh's biggest gamble?
I think with every film he feels that. I remember when Ashu sir told me, 'It's my most difficult film ever.'

How much of Mr Yogi has influenced your film?
Mr Yogi was also derived from a book called 'Kimball Ravenswood' written by Madhu Rye, a Gujarati US based citizen and when Ashu sir saw a Gujarati play titled 'A Suitable Bride', is when he got inspired to do the film. So he went back to the source and started to adapt both, the book and the play, into the film. That one book has actually been a source of theatre, book and a film now.

Darshan Jariwala quotes, 'Priyanka has surpassed her previous best, Fashion, in What's Your Raashee' How diversely challenging was it to play the twelve different characters?
What's Your Raashee has been the most difficult film in my career so far. You know when people play multiple characters, they have structures, they are from different parts of the world, sometimes they are a twenty year old and then become a forty year old in the same film, some with eyes small, etc. I have no clutches. All the girls I play in the film are in the age group of eighteen and twenty four. Only one of my role is shown where I play a fifteen year old. None of them are caricatures and all of them are Gujarati's by caste and are marriage material. Besides that, everything else is modulation, body language and performance. That is the most challenging part.

There are also five different styles of dancing in the film, right?
Yes, there are. I had to learn Jazz because my character of Mallika Desai who plays the Leo girl is a trained dancer. I had to even look as a formal dancer. There is also garba. There are various dance forms to suit the flavour of many of the girls in the film.

During Fashion, you said that you will never be able to surpass the kind of role you've played. Now comes What's Your Raashee where people are talking about your performance. Anything going to surpass this one?
Every time I say that it won't I end up surpassing my previous best (laughs). I'm actually looking forward to one film in particular which releases next year which may surpass my What's Your Raashee? role. The film is still not finalised.

Will the film break even?
Of course it will, and even better I hope. Every character comes from a certain type of Raashee, a zodiac sign. This is a story of a common man and his problems. It's a story of how he chooses girls. There is nothing heavily oriented in the film. It's a light hearted breezy flick which you can watch with your grand parents, girl friend, boy friend or family.

Have you ever been insecure promoting any of your films?
Never, because once it comes on board, every film of mine is a Mughal-E-Azam , whether it does well or not, I stand by it.

What words would you like to leave our readers with?
Well, the fact that I've put my blood and soul into What's Your Raashee (laughs). The film is very entertaining. I've represented twelve different Raashee's in a correct and a good way. I honestly want to know the feedback on that.

Let me finish with a cliché one too. Do you believe in Astrology or Tarot, etc?
(Laughs). I don't believe in them nor do I follow them. But for the pure fun of it, yes. My scientific mind does not allow me to believe that how can the entire human species be divided into twelve parts or twelve different kinds of people? There are thousands of them who are brought up in the most remote places of the globe and you're telling me that all the Cancerians are alike. I don't buy that.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 15
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz