Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 20.04.2024, 01:10
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 15:35 | Сообщение # 16
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Priyanka Chopra tries to Save the Children
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 17:33

Mumbai, (ANI): Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has come forward to support the 'Save the Children' campaign which aims to provide quality education to eight million children living in conflict-affected areas. 'Save the Children' also works to secure, protects children's rights to food, shelter, health care, freedom from violence, abuse and exploitation.

Chopra, who has already been supporting various other social causes, said on the occasion on Monday that she was hopeful to spread awareness on how education can change the future of young children.

"Save the Children is associated with about 11 states in India. I hope at some point of time to be able to visit at all places where Save the Children works and see for myself how much help I can be of and also in every possible way create awareness about how important education is in our country," said Priyanka Chopra , Bollywood actress

Sotirio Bulgari, the company's founder specially created a silver ring for the campaign and presented it to the actress. Chopra committed her support to the cause by wearing the ring at the news conference. The ring would be available at all Bulgari stores for Rupees 21,000.

"What we need in India is for many issues regarding status quo. What we need is someone to challenge the status quo and someone to build awareness and that's what precisely Priyanka brings to the table in this association," said Sotirio Bulgari.

However all the initiatives connected with the operation will be non-profit for the Bulgari Group.

Over 12 million children under 14 years of age are working as domestic servants or other jobs such as in stone quarries, embroidery units, mining, carpet-weaving, tea stalls, restaurants and hotels, according to government data.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 15:51 | Сообщение # 17
Ангел Любви
Will Priyanka Chopra rewrite history?
Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 10:25

Even though most films will their lead actor in multiple roles (for the same film) have been damp squibs at the BO, Priyanka Chopra is quite upbeat about her dozen roles in What's Your Raashee?

At the peak of his career, Sanjeev Kumar did nine roles in Naya Din Nayee Raat. Shekhar Suman played nine different characters in David Dhawan's Chor Machaye Shor. Kamal Haasan was seen playing 10 avatars in Dasavatharam. Sonu Sood was in 11 different garbs in Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge and recently Randeep Hooda attempted 18 roles in Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye . All films did badly at the box office.

Will it work?
Stars attempt to do multiple roles in films to showcase their versatility and talent and Priyanka is attempting to enter the Guinness Book of World Records with her 12 roles in What's Your Raashee? But the big question is: will it work?

Trade magazine Super Cinema's editor, Vikas Mohan says, "Audiences reject films where stars do multiple roles. The past films with established actors like Sanjeev Kumar and Kamal Haasan have proved the trend. The reason is that audiences find no consistency in the roles. When they see 12 characters being played by the same star the audiences can't connect to them. Unmein interest khatam ho jata hai. Generally stars do multiple roles to prove their versatility but the films don't run."
About WYR?, Mohan says, "Talented actors like Sanjeev Kumar and Kamal Haasan can still carry off the film convincingly. But does Priyanka have the ability to carry off 12 roles when she can't perform convincingly in one? Stars should remain within their limits." He goes on to add, "What's Your Raashee? doesn't even have good music. There's no buzz about the film."

Taran Adarsh, editor of Trade Guide too agrees,"Though it's true that films like NDNR and Dasavatharam where stars play multiple roles haven't done well, it's a big high for an actor to exhibit their talent in varied roles. As far as WYR? is concerned, it depends on the story and screenplay. Director Ashutosh Gowariker knows today's sensibilities. He adds, "I wouldn't mind seeing Priyanka in WYR? without any prosthetics." Another film expert and editor of Film Information, Komal Nahata says, "We can't generalise these things based on past experience. It could be just a coincidence that such films haven't done well. If WYR? has a story and screenplay that connects with audiences, it could do okay."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 15:56 | Сообщение # 18
Ангел Любви
Will Priyanka Chopra marry Hurman Baweja?
Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 15:22

For those who think they know which of the 12 Priyanka Chopras Hurman Baweja marries at the end of What's Your Raashee, here's a shocker.

Ashutosh Gowariker has completely changed the bride-selection finale. Hurman's character walks away with a completely different girl from the one that the hero selects in the novel .

It took a while to convince the novelist Madhu Rye. But Ashutosh finally made sense in convincing the littérateur that an identical ending in the film will work as a total spoiler for those who had read the book.

Rye had also never imagined that all the 12 candidates for bride-hood would have the same face. But Ashutosh had made up his mind. "If I had 12 different actresses playing the 12 brides-in-waiting, a star-hierarchy would've been created in the audiences' mind. And the one Harman would've married would've been considered 'The Star' of the show. I wanted all the 12 girls to be looked on with equal curiosity and interest by the audience. And for that I need to take up the challenge of making one actress play all the 12 parts."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 15:57 | Сообщение # 19
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra wants to change Dhan Te Nan
Friday, September 11, 2009, 17:44

After the success of Vishal Bhardwaj's “Dhan Te Nan” in Kaminey, Priyanka Chopra is keen to have a female voice to the song. The actress had a word with the director and they soon plan to record the song with a female singer.

A source reveals, "Priyanka was in love with the song the moment she heard it. She always used to dance and sing on the sets to the song. PC complained to Vishal of being biased to Shahid Kapoor and giving him such a peppy song. At a recent award function, Priyanka chose to dance on this number even though it was a male voice."

The source continues, "Piggy Chops has now requested the director to have a female version recorded to the earliest so that she can dance to the tunes of this song at various functions. Currently, the director and Priyanka are busy with the various other commitments, but will soon record a female voice."

A source close to Priyanka reveals, "Priyanka totally loves the song and has spoken to director Vishal sir for having a female voice to the song. Nothing has been finalized but hopefully one will hear the female version soon with PC dancing to it."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:01 | Сообщение # 20
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra unhappy with security lapse
Monday, September 14, 2009, 14:30

Priyanka Chopra recently had a case of bad security when a fan girl walked past the guard right into her building, Raj Classic in Versova. The girl gave the guards some excuse and ran past them. She clicked pictures of the door to Priyanka’s house .

The guards, who are used to people coming to meet actors and actresses, then, realized that they had been tricked and rushed to catch her and get her out of the complex. When Priyanka heard about this, she wasn’t very happy . She has also told the watchmen to stay alert.

But should your watchmen catch your fans Priyanka?

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:03 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
Katrina Kaif's Bride Wars with Priyanka Chopra
Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 9:35

Not long ago, it was reported that all is not well between Bollywood heroines Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra . The news that Katrina had replaced Priyanka in the sequel of Dostana sparked the rumours of difference between them. However, these extremely beautiful and talented actresses are set to share the screen space in a new film.

The news is doing the rounds that Katrina and Priyanka are going to act together in the remake of Hollywood film Bride Wars, to be produced by Shrishti Arya. They are going to play the roles played by Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway in the original version.

It is said that Shrishti has bought the remake rights of the film and that both Katrina and Priyanka are keen to be part of the film. However, the rest of the cast is yet to be finalised. It is expected to go to the floors very soon.

Well, it will be a treat for film lovers to see Katrina and Priyanka together!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:05 | Сообщение # 22
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra's most challenging role is Capriconian
Thursday, September 17, 2009, 15:45

Mumbai, (ANI: Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra has said that the most challenging role for her to play in her upcoming film What's Your Raashee? was that of the of a Capricornian.

In What's Your Raashee?directed by Ashutosh Gowariker , Priyanka will be seen in 12 different characters. Actor Hurman Baweja plays the lead role in the film. The film is based on a well-known novel 'Kimball Ravenswood' by Madhu Rye.

Speaking to reporters here on Wednesday, Priyanka said she found the role of a Capricornian the most challenging in the film.

"The most difficult character for me to play in the movie was the role of a Capricorn, who is a fifteen-year-old girl and to play that role convincingly was very difficult for me without making a joke out of it. In reality you have to feel the emotion of the character when you watch the film. I think that was my favourite role because it was very challenging for me," Chopra said.

Gowariker said that the tough part of making the movie was to adapt the novel into a screenplay.

"As far as the concept is concerned or the source material for the film , I am looking at the novel very intensely, Kimball Ravenswood. So for me that became the easy part because I did not have to worry about what kind of story. The tough part was to adapt that into screenplay for film, that was difficult because you cannot bring everything from a novel into the film. You have to make changes," said Gowariker.

What's Your Raashee? is about a groom and his rendezvous with 12 prospective brides. The movie is scheduled to be released on September 25.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:13 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви
Priyanka and Hurman on Perfect Bride
Friday, September 18, 2009, 11:43

“Maa chahe bahu aur beta chahe wife”, yes You are right. We are talking about the reality show Perfect Bride. Celebrities are pouring in as guest on the show to give tips to the contestants for choosing the perfect bride and groom respectively.

Our Khabroo informs, “Priyanka Chopra and Hurman Baweja will be entering the house of Perfect Bride today. They are in the show to give tips to wannabe grooms and brides, and they will also be promoting their upcoming flick.”

“The duo had a gala time with the participants, as they danced and chatted along in the long session. Piggy Chops, now known as Pranks was busy shaking leg with the guys, as Harman amused the girls with his charm,” adds the source.

The format of the show is quite unique wherein the show plays matchmaker to jodis who are supposedly made in. One can also term this as a modern swayamvar. Priyanka and Hurman, are you going to offer tips for the participants according to their Raashee? Let’s watch that tonight. Anyways, All the best for your Raashee

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:15 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви
Priyanka-Hurman don't believe in What's Your Raashee?
Monday, September 21, 2009, 13:21

Priyanka Chopra-Hurman Baweja’s rashee crosses once again and they are back in Ashutosh Gowariker's What’s Your Raashee?in spite of their last film 2050 Love Story fell flat at the box-office.

When I was young I use to read my horoscopes in newspaper. I would keep switching papers until something positive is written, just to feel good . Honestly, I don’t follow it blindly or set my plans accordingly,” recalls Hurman baba.

He is Scorpio and though according to water science his raashee gets along well with cancerian, he claims to gel with all the raashees. But who will this eligible bachelor marry? “I would marry the girl who I love. Seriously I would get into raashee business only if girls side would want, otherwise I don’t believe in that so much. If our kundali’s match we will get married and if don’t we will still get married,” shares Hurman.

Our beloved Piggy Chops also thinks on the same line. “I do not follow it blindly, but I do read it just for entertainment,” she states.

Hmm looks like we can safely say Hurman baba and Piggy Chops have done a film that they do not believe in.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:17 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra discovers thirteenth avatar
Monday, September 21, 2009, 13:23

Though Priyanka Chopra , is in twelve different avatars in the film What’s Your Raashee?, she still manages to discover the thirteenth avatar in herself.

Recently during the promotion of the film she appeared in her brand new look. She has got a new haircut and that has changed her look entirely. She is looking more gorgeous than ever in her new look; but before you draw any conclusion, this new look is not for any new film but for herself.

“As this is for the first in my five to six years of career that I am not in the middle of any films, and have got around a month sans shoots, so I thought to pamper myself a bit,” she chuckles.
As of now, she is flaunting her new look at the premiere of What's Your Raashee? in Toronto.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:18 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra copies her mother
Monday, September 21, 2009, 17:39

Playing dozen of characters in Ashutosh Gowariker’s What’s Your Raashee?gave Priyanka Chopra stressful moments all the time while shooting for the film, but one such character that she easily picked was Sanjana .

The character in the film is of a Virgo girl who is a medico. Having a doc at home in her mother made it easier for her to portray the character. “Dr. Pooja Goradia is a doctor, and as my mother is also a doctor I have tried to fashion out her mannerism in the film. I remember when I was a child my mother use to dress up in shalwaar-kurta, wear bindi and kohl hurriedly in car, as she was married, so it was comparatively easier,” she shares.

So finally, Mrs. Chopra will have the delight to see herself in her daughter!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:19 | Сообщение # 27
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra goes gaga over Ashutosh
Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 10:34

With Ashutosh Gowariker ’s What’s Your Raashee?Priyanka Chopra has definitely proved her versatility as an actor, but another reason that took her off to cloud nine is that the film makes her the first and the only female in the world to do 12 characters in a film.

Bollywood is brimming with talent so why only Priyanka was chosen for this part in the film? Ashutosh, who has been particular about his cast, gives good reason, “I have seen Priyanka’s films where she has done wide range of characters from The Hero: Love Story of a Spy to Aitraaz, and I believe it’s her natural craft that makes the characters look so authentic, and so I chose her to do the multiple-characters in my film. She has done it beautifully.”

Priyanka Chopra too is head-over-heals in love with her director. “Ashu sir is technically very sound; he does his homework in detail. His 60 percent of the film is ready on paper itself before commencing the shoots. While doing this film I got to know the importance of pre-production. I would ask him anything, and he would have the answer…” she goes on.

As of now the film is sent to Guinness book of world record to register Piggy Chops’ out-of-ordinary attempt!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:21 | Сообщение # 28
Ангел Любви
What's Your Raashee? masterprint piracy racket busted
Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 14:10

Director Ashutosh Gowariker must be heaving a deep sigh of relief, as his upcoming release What's Your Raashee?starring Hurman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra , has been saved from a global piracy racket by the timely action of the Mumbai police.

The city police arrested six persons including the manager of Adlabs Processing at the Film City for allegedly stealing the masterprint of Ashutosh Gowariker's What's Your Raashee?, which is set for release this Friday, 25th September.

The arrested are Afsar Hussain, Tanzim Sayed, Firoz Khan, Durgadas Bhakta, manager of Adlbas Processing at the Film City, his associate Ajay Pal and Rajesh Chaudhari, who is the associate vice president of UFO company. The police also recovered pirated DVDs of What's Your Raashee?, Dil Bole Hadippa and Rs.1 lakh from the accused.

The police revealed that Chaudhari used to copy movies that have been sent for digital mastering without the knowledge of his company. He copies them to his laptop , burns them on a DVD and then hands it over to Bhakta. Then Bhakta hands over the DVD to Afsar and Tanzim, who in turn send via internet to Asif, who is based in Pakistan. Asif, who is the mastermind of the whole racket, distributes the pirated DVDs to major Indian cities and other countries.

The arrest brings to light that this group has sent 11 movies to Pakistan before their release since it started its operation six months ago. Bhakta and Chaudhari were paid Rs.1 lakh each for every movie and the other accused were given between Rs 25,000 to Rs 10,000.

The accused also revealed that there are many such groups working across the country. Now, the police are seeking the help of other states to end this menace. Meanwhile, the arrested accused have been sent to police custody by a local court till September.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:22 | Сообщение # 29
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra to go for love marriage
Thursday, September 24, 2009, 11:18

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra , who is brimming with pride following the stupendous success of her last release Kaminey, is in the news again with her other film What's Your Raashee? releasing tomorrow, 25th September. She has thrown up a surprise just before its release by saying that she would go for a love marriage.

Priyanka is miffed by the rumours of her affair with her co-stars from Akshay Kumar to Shahid Kapoor to Hurman Baweja. She hates reading them. She also asked how a father would react to the rumours of his daughter having a string of affairs.

The former beauty queen assured that she would announce on the roof top with great pride if she gets into a relationship. She however added that she would go for a love marriage with the consent of her parents.

Humm, love marriage with parents' consent! Priyanka will surely make a good diplomat.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 24.09.2009, 16:24 | Сообщение # 30
Ангел Любви
What's Your Raashee? highlights
Thursday, September 24, 2009, 12:16

You have a reason to look forward to What's Your Raashee?which literally means what's your Zodiac? It is based on Madhu Rye's novel Kimball Ravenswood and features Hurman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra playing the lead roles.

What makes the film so interesting? It is the Hurman-Priyanka pair, who are rumoured to be having affair in real life. Their on-screen romance is one of the highlights of the film. This film is crucial for the pair, as their earlier film Love Story 2050 failed terribly. This is a chance to silence their critics.

The film is about a young man who advocates love marriage. He is told to find his dream girl within 10 days to save his family from ruin. So he plans to meet a girl from each raashee (Zodiac sign), falls in love 12 times in six days by meeting two girls a day, take the final decision within three days and then get married on the tenth day.

Priyanka is in fact the highlight of the film. She plays 12 different characters in the film. It would even earn her a place in the Genius Book of World Records for her 12 avatars. Award winning director Ashutosh Gowariker, who made films like Lagaan, Swades and Jodhaa Akbar, claimed that Priyanka would get many awards for her role in the film.

There is not much pressure on Priyanka, having tasted success in her last release Kaminey, but her co-star Hurman Baweja badly needs a hit following the debacle of his previous films Love Story 2050 and Victory. The fate of the film will decide the future course of his career.

There has been not much publicity done on the film as compared to last week's releases Wanted and Dil Bole Hadippa but What's Your Raashee?is expected to make a good opening. It was premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival on 19th September.

The Mumbai police have saved the film by arresting six persons, who are into piracy racket and planning to release the DVDs even before its release. Ashutosh directs as well as produces it along with Ronnie Screwvala.

What's Your Raashee? is releasing tomorrow, 25th September. Watch out guys!

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz