Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг, 02.05.2024, 06:41
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:32 | Сообщение # 61
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Uday makes foreign babe feel comfortable
Monday, January 4, 2010, 13:26

European beauty Saidah Jules who had created waves on the modelling circuit (commercial with Shahrukh Khan) is now all set to impress everyone with her acting abilities as well. She will debut with Uday Chopra and Priyanka Chopra in Pyaar Impossible, “It was great fun doing this comic caper which is set in the US” She refused to talk much about her character saying ‘Why don’t you check it out for yourself. All I will say is that I had some really hilarious scenes with Uday. Come to think of it some of the stunts that i have pulled in the film, I will never even dream of doing it in real life”

Talking about her equation with her above co stars, she says “Uday went out of the way to make me comfortable. Priyanka is a very down earth and easy to work despite being a such a big name in the Hindi film industry. ” This Anupam Kher acting school trained actress feels that she has done a good job in Pyaar Impossible “My director Jugal Hansraj was satisfied with my performance. This was all the more tough for me as acting in India is a different ball game altogether, she smiles.

Unlike other western actresses, Saidah is quite comfortable with Indian culture, “I have spent some years of my early childhood in Delhi, says this girl of German and Italian parentage. “ I have been living in Mumbai for the last 4 years and am very much at home here."

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:33 | Сообщение # 62
Ангел Любви
"Uday Chopra is very nice and friendly person" - Saidah Jules
Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 12:22

German model and actress Saidah Jules who makes her debut in Yash Raj Films movie Pyaar Impossible is very excited to be making her debut under the biggest banner in Bollywood. Saidah sings praises for the entire Pyaar Impossible team especially Uday Chopra. Oneindia's Subhadeep Bhattacharjee has an exclusive interview with Saidah, ahead of the release of Pyaar Impossible

You are making your debut in Bollywood. Tell us something about yourself. How did you come to Bollywood?
In one way it was destiny and luck, in other - hard work. I am creative person and i have always been in creative industry since childhood. I like showbiz, i like movies, and acting was always part of my life so it was never a question to me what i want to do professionally. Since I live in India we have Bollywood here, I like Indian cinema. But i did hard work as well. I believe hard work always pays and u have to work hard towards anything in life, but destiny has something in it too. I believe in destiny as well.

What is your character in Pyaar Impossible?
It's a comedy and my part is funny as well. My character looks good and funny I would say

What has been your chemistry with Uday Chopra?
It was very good. Uday Chopra is very nice and friendly person. He is very professional as well. We had screens together and since it was my first experience in film like that he made me feel very comfortable and explain to me how to do, it was really great. He was very helpful and i liked working with him. Looking forward to work with him again.

How has Priyanka Chopra been as a co-actress?
She was awesome. She is very positive person and friendly. I really liked working with her.

How has the experience been working with an young director like Jugal Hansraj?
Bahut acha hain. Jugal is very cooperative and sweet person to work with.

You are making your debut under the biggest banner in Bollywood. How does it feel?
It feels great of course. When I got a chance to act in Pyaar Imposable I immediately said "yes" without even thinking much what my role is about. To have an experience of working with the biggest banner in Bollywood, it doesn't come every day, and it's definitely a great start for future projects.

Has it been difficult for you it to get a break in Bollywood coming from Germany?
It was not exactly like that. At present my family live in Germany, but I did not come from Germany to India, I was living in many countries and most of all in India. I grown up in India and I truly feel it's country what my heart belongs to and where my home is and will always be. I feel very much Indian inside since Indian culture is a big part of me and I follow it, I live in it. I always was connected to art, creativity, work, I always wanted to be actress and I am, so Bollywood is a huge part of a country what I truly love and live in.

Have you managed to learn a bit of Hindi?
Haan, mudje hindi torda torda bolti hoon aur samajti hoon :-) I had some classes before and it's definitely in process. Since I live here its very important to understand what people talk about and it's important to be able to talk with simple people outside.

You’re also doing Neeraj Pathak's Right Yaaaa Wrong. What’s the update on that front?
It's already done, we completed the shoot. It was amazing and i really like a lot my role in it:-)) Hopefully people will see it soon

Do you have any other Bollywood project after Pyaar Impossible and Right Yaaaa Wrong?
Yes and there are many things I am looking forward to. In Bollywood there are wonderful movie directors and I definitely would love to work with them.

I would wish to everyone to have love in life, because its the most beautiful feelings in the world. Love is always possible......

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:34 | Сообщение # 63
Ангел Любви
Priyanka opens up on her relationship status
Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 15:34

Priyanka Chopra has never confessed her love in public. Though grapevine was abuzz with talks around Priyanka linked with Hurman Baweja and later with Shahid Kapoor, all the parties always chose to remain quiet about it.

Even as tabloids and glossies are filled with stories around her personal life, Priyanka has kept her silence while working on her professional life shooting for 'What's Your Raashee?', 'Kaminey', 'Pyaar Impossible' and now 'Anjaana Anjaani'.

For someone who prefers her work to do all the talking than her alleged affairs, Priyanka (rightly) believes that enough is enough. Finally opening up, Priyanka has now declared loud and clear that she is not seeing anyone, is very much single and there would indeed be a day when she would have really something 'big' to talk about.

"Aur kya, mera bhi number aayega", laughs Priyanka without getting ruffled with constant queries coming her way for more than a year now, "I am waiting for the day when I have something to state. You will just have to wait for a while."

But doesn't she get bothered by all idle talks, gossips, grapevine and speculations? After all she has been doing quite good in her career, is easily one of the best and the top female actors that we have in the country today, is maintaining a good hit record and is easily pretty reliable when it comes to delivering goods. In such a scenario, don't such constant link-ups followed by break-ups (and sometimes reunions) make her wonder if being in public scrutiny all the time really a good idea?

"See, such speculations and rumours are part of an actor's profession so I just take it all with a pinch of salt", she continues to smile, "I am just holding on to things. What's the point when there is hardly anything substantial enough to talk about? But yes, let me state on record that I am very much single. Period."

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:36 | Сообщение # 64
Ангел Любви
“I was heartbroken” - Priyanka Chopra
Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 12:30

2009 was an eventful year for Priyanka Chopra. She played as many as 12 roles in What's Your Raashee? but the film failed to take off. On the other hand, she had less than 12 scenes in Kaminey and not just did the film turn out to be a success but in the process also fetched Priyanka quite some accolades and appreciation. In the uncertain world of Bollywood, Priyanka isn't willing to differentiate between big and small. This is the reason why after working in relatively bigger budget films like Dostana and Fashion and sharing screen space with top stars, she doesn't mind being the leading lady of Uday Chopra who is making a comeback of sorts with Pyaar Impossible.

In a conversation with us, Priyanka shares her point of view on how all actors are small if the bigger picture of a film as a whole is taken into account, how she copes with failure and why in spite of being in the industry for more than half a decade; she continues to be a director's actor.

There aren't many big names involved in Pyaar Impossible except for the fact that the film marks your entry into Yash Raj Films. Really, what made you sign the film?
Why are you forgetting the most integral part about filmmaking - the script? You seem to be conveniently ignoring the fact that a film is not made of just stars and banners. It requires a definite story and this is where Pyaar Impossible wins. I really like the film's basic plot about a nerdy guy falling in love with a glam girl. Believe me when I say that I after Dostana, I had most fun working in Pyaar Impossible.

With Uday and director Jugal Hansraj around, you must have felt like the senior most in Pyaar Impossible, right? Seems like you had quite some responsibility on your shoulders.
Well, if you look at it this way then perhaps Manish Malhotra (the costume designer of the film) was the senior most of the lot (laughs). See, one should not be generalising things this way that who was the senior most and who was the junior of the lot. It's a learning process and it all happens on the job.

Aah, now you are being diplomatic...
Arrey nahi. See when I started doing films, I had no idea what had to be done in front of the camera. I was just 19 and a blank piece of paper. I wasn't formally trained on acting and had no Godfather to help me out. This is why I said that I had to do it all on the job. Over the years I had the fortune to work with people who helped me grow as an actor. Till date I consider myself as a director's actor.

Even after 30 odd films?
Pretty much so. I am not confident to do it all by myself. I need a director to help me get the overall effect bang on. Otherwise if came with the capability of calling the shots, toh kya main khud director nahi ban jaati!

As someone who hands herself over to the director, don't you feel hurt when even a brilliant act of yours goes relatively unnoticed, case in point being What's Your Raashee?
See, an actor is a very small part of a film. As an actor I can't do much if a film of mine doesn't work. But then if people come out of a theatre and say that they hated my performance then I would be truly shattered. I would want to go back and check that what really went wrong. I got some great reviews for What's Your Raashee? and that was soothing to an extent.

You must have still felt sad. After all a lot of hard work had seemingly gone in getting into the skin of the character, in this case as many as 12 of them!
Sad? That's an understatement. I was heartbroken. I really wept a lot when the film didn't work.

After Pyaar Impossible, you would be seen in Siddharth Anand directed Anjaana Anjaani (with Ranbir Kapoor) followed by Vishal Bhardwaj's next (yet untitled) directorial outing. In last two years, you have had eight of your films releasing. Don't you ever feel like cutting down on work and taking a deep breath?
Really, I enjoy those days the most when I am shooting for films and commercials or doing any other work which is worthwhile and keeps me busy. Mujhe woh craving hoti hi nahi ki chalo, mein ek week thoda rest kar loon ya holiday par chali jaaon. I don't consider work as a burden at all.

Meanwhile you were also not keeping too well all through 2009 as well. Really Priyanka, what's happening to your health? Isn't it too much of work.
It wasn't that bad actually. There was this stomach infection a few weeks back but that's absolutely fine now. Otherwise I kept myself really busy all through the year and if you ask me, this is the way I like things to be. It gives me tremendous pleasure and I get my highest high on those days when I crash on bed dead tired.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:37 | Сообщение # 65
Ангел Любви
Priyanka wants to bury the hatchet with Abhishek
Thursday, January 7, 2010, 14:53

Another actress has joined in the league of Bollywood’s diplomatic actresses. Priyanka Chopra has decided to put her fallout with Abhishek Bachchan aside to rake in profits from their pairing. The duo, who did Bluffmaster together, were seen as a good pair until their relationship went sour last year at a film awards ceremony when there was a misunderstanding between them.

Priyanka is however ready to let bygones be bygones as she likes her pair with Abhishek and wants to work with him again in Rohan Sippy’s next film. Rohan stated that Priyanka is a great actress and that he would like to work with her but as of now, they haven’t decided on anyone for the female lead.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:38 | Сообщение # 66
Ангел Любви
Pyaar Impossible Review
Monday, January 11, 2010, 8:50

Shrek [and its instalments] has been one of the most loved movies of our times. An ogre falls in love with a princess and after overcoming their share of obstacles, the couple live happily ever after. Most Hindi movies take a similar route, don't they? We love happy endings. We want the underdog to accomplish his dreams. We feel euphoric if he walks into the sunset, holding the hand of his beloved.

A love story works if you fall in love with the on-screen characters and also if it knocks on the doors of your heart. Pyaar Impossible does that. Pyaar Impossible may not be the ultimate romantic film, but you can't deny the fact that there's something about this film that stays with you, that you carry home... sorry, carry in your heart.

Pyaar Impossible also works because its protagonists, Uday and Priyanka, deliver sparkling performances. No wonder, you get drawn in their world in a jiffy. Final word? Watch Pyaar Impossible if you are or even if you're not a romantic. It has its heart in the right place!

In a university in California, Alisha [Priyanka Chopra] is the name of that dream everyone wished came true. The most beautiful girl on campus, she makes hearts flutter like leaves in the wind. Everybody loves Alisha.

It is no surprise then that Abhay [Uday Chopra] loves her too. Abhay is a nerdy, awkward, bespectacled geek of the college who is so far removed from her world. She doesn't even know that people like him actually exist.

One day Abhay musters up enough courage to go and express his true feelings to her and realizes that it is never gonna happen. He comes to terms with the fact that Alisha is a Princess and he is just a Geek. That is when their ways eventually part. Later, their paths cross again, as Abhay is busy trying to launch his career. Fate again brings him face to face with the woman of his dreams, Alisha.

Will Abhay have the strength to believe in himself and attempt to achieve what he never thought possible?

You may draw parallels with Chris Columbus' I Love You, Beth Cooper [2009], but the fact is that Uday Chopra's story in Pyaar Impossible [yes, he has penned the story, screenplay and dialogue] could be anybody's story. This is not about a nerd who wants his program back from a suave hacker. It's about a simpleton, his feelings, the complications in his life and the final triumph. Haven't we seen so many jodis in real life, who may not pair off well, but look compatible? Let's not forget, opposites attract!

You may also draw parallels with Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, but writer Uday Chopra and director Jugal Hansraj steer clear of anything that could be similar to Adi's film. The [sole] similarity starts and ends with a simpleton falling in love with an attractive girl.

Uday's screenplay remains faithful to the main plot, not deviating one bit. At the same time, it could've been tighter in the post-interval portions. There were ample occasions when Uday could've opened his heart, his motive of arriving in Singapore, that he's not a nanny, that he had been cheated by Dino. But he doesn't!

Thankfully, the writing is back on track towards its climax. Right from the kiddie song, to Priyanka realising that she loves Uday, to the press conference when Uday stands vindicated and Dino exposed, the penultimate moments are the mainstay of the enterprise.

Jugal Hansraj has the trappings of a competent director. He has handled several sensitive moments with dexterity. Salim-Sulaiman's musical score is pleasant, but it can do with that extra push [promotion] from the music division. Santosh Thundiyil's cinematography is top notch. Dialogue [also penned by Uday] are straight out of life.

Pyaar Impossible works largely due to the efficient performances by its principal actors - Uday Chopra and Priyanka Chopra. Both deliver sparkling performances. Priyanka has evolved into a fantastic actor and this film proves it yet again. Five minutes into the film and you realise that you are not watching Priyanka, but Alisha Merchant. That's what this fine actor does to you.

Uday gets it right as Abhay. Sure, the actor has been a part of several films in the past, but this one awakens you to this sincere performer, who, unfortunately, has never got his due. He plays the role of a Geek with astute understanding and it's thanks to his super portrayal that you feel for this character. This should be the turning point in his career.

Dino Morea springs a surprise and carries off his part very well. Anupam Kher is perfect in a brief role. Advika Yadav, the kid playing Priyanka's daughter, is adorable. And a terrific actor too!

On the whole, Pyaar Impossible is a feel-good film. If you are a romantic, this one's for you. Even if you're not, still watch it. Its one of those films that will bring a smile on your face - something that most Hindi films don't do these days!

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:39 | Сообщение # 67
Ангел Любви
Katrina snatches Dostana from Priyanka
Monday, January 11, 2010, 11:45

Priyanka Chopra won’t be seen playing the lead in the Dostana sequel. Katrina Kaif has taken over her role. However, Priyanka won’t be completely gone from the film. According to sources, she will be seen in an important scene.

Director Tarun Mansukhani is writing the scene which will feature both Priyanka and Katrina. According to sources, the scene will be a light, hilarious showdown between the two actresses. Priyanka will enter the film on the ‘Desi Girl’ track and when all the boys in the club turn to look at her, Katrina does a dance, vying for their attention.

Tarun was certain that he wanted Priyanka being a part of the film. In fact, even Priyanka herself had expressed her desire to be a part of Dostana 2 to Tarun. The director confirmed that she will be in the film.

However, he has denied rumours of already writing the scene that will feature her. He stated that since he is still in the scripting process, he is looking for a place to fit her into the film. He adds that he will get the scene ready when his cast is finalized.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:40 | Сообщение # 68
Ангел Любви
Prem to rope in Priyanka Chopra for Shivaraj's Jogayya
Tuesday, January 12, 2010,10:11

Director Prem has earlier introduced Bollywood actresses like Mallika Sherawat and Priyanka alias Nisha Kothari to Kannada audiences through his hit movies like Preethi Eke Bhoomi Melidhe and Raaj - The Showman. Now, he is trying to rope in another Bollywood actress for his upcoming movie Jogayya. She is none other than Priyanka Chopra.

The movie Jogayya is a sequel of Shivaraj Kumar's Jogi, which had set new records in Kannada film industry. Now Shivanna will play the lead again in this film, which is considered as his 100th movie. So Prem is hoping to make it even bigger than Jogi. Script work has been going on for the past six months, still four months left for the launch of the movie, which will be shot abroad.

Presently, director Prem is in talks with Priyanka Chopra's secretary to get adjusted her dates for the movie Jogayya. According to him, the actress will be used for a song sequence in the movie. "We selected Priyanka Chopra because she suits very well for the song sequence," says the director.

Actress Jennifer Kotwal had played the lead lady in Jogi, but now, the movie bosses are in search of new face for the movie Jogayya. They are planning to rope in seasoned actress like Vidya Balan. However, director Prem is finding new ideas for Shivanna's 100th movie.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:42 | Сообщение # 69
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra opposite Mohanlal!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:11

After playing 12 avatars in What's Your Rashee?, rumour mills were agog that after working with Vishal Bhardwaj in Kaminey, Priyanka Chopra was going to play 7 roles in his next film. But the actress, whose film Pyaar Impossible opened to mixed reviews last Friday, has confirmed that she will be playing just one role, where her character is wed to 7 different men!

The actress has vowed to never play multiple roles in her career ever again. Further on the film she states that, like Kaminey this one too is a bit of a challenge considering the fact that she has since made it a point to accept films that have a challenge. We are sure Priyanka will manage.

A spokesperson from Vishal Bhardwaj's office told us that apart from Priyanka, the film will also have Malayalam star and National Award winner Mohanlal. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:43 | Сообщение # 70
Ангел Любви
Mohanlal to play Priyanka's hubby!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 11:13

Superstar Mohanlal will play the hubby to the sexy Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra in his upcoming Bollywood movie.. Priyanka will play a different role, where she will marry seven different men and one of them is Mohanlal. Priyanka already did a same kinda role in What's your Rashee?, where she played 12 roles.

The movie will be directed by Vishal Bharadwaj. Other cast details are not yet announced. Mohanlal's latest release Ividum Swargamaanu is running successfully in theaters. His upcoming flicks are Christian Brothers and Casanova. Kavya Madhavan plays the heroine in Christian Brothers and Sameera Reddy, Lakshmi Rai and Roma plays the heroines in Casanova.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:45 | Сообщение # 71
Ангел Любви
Priyanka chooses Bhardwaj over Rohan Sippy
Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:32

Priyanka Chopra, as we all well know by now, is very keen to be part of Rohan Sippy's film. Rohan who had earlier worked with Priyanka in Bluffmaster was also keen to cast her in his Goan drug-busting film. Sippy wanted to cast Priyanka in a powerful role opposite the Southern star Rana Daggubati.

The earlier plan was to cast Priyanka opposite Abhishek. But now a new girl will be paired with Abhishek while Priyanka was seriously considered opposite Daggubati. Says a source, "Unfortunately the dates on which Priyanka was required for Rohan's film clashed with 's film."

After Kaminey, Priyanka has a unique chemistry with Bhardwaj. In Vishal's Ek Bataa Saat (which means '1 into 7') she plays a woman with seven husbands, a big challenge for the actress. Says a source, "There was no way Priyanka could let go of Vishal's Ek Bataa Saat. So she regretfully opted out of Rohan's film." Now Rohan says he would probably have to cast newcomers opposite both Abhishek and Rana Daggubati.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:47 | Сообщение # 72
Ангел Любви
Priyanka dropped from The Italian Job remake
Thursday, January 21, 2010, 14:46

Priyanka Chopra has lost her role in Abbas Mustan’s remake of The Italian Job. The film would have seen her star alongside Katrina Kaif. The reason behind Priyanka losing the film seems to be her leaving Rohan Sippy’s film in a lurch. Priyanka was under the impression that she would be cast opposite Abhishek in that film until she realized that her co-star was South star Rana Daggubati. The actress then decided to drop out.

Rohan was appalled when Priyanka dropped out citing date issues and complained about this to Abhishek. Abhishek was also disgusted by her behaviour. And Abhishek is part of The Italian Job so he may have something to do with her ouster.

Already Abhishek and Priyanka weren’t exactly sharing a rosy friendship. Priyanka’s decision to drop Rohan’s film may just have worsened matters. Priyanka’s manager however, states that she hadn’t even heard Rohan’s script so she can’t have possibly opted out of it.

Meanwhile, Priyanka may be replaced by Preity Zinta, but nothing has been announced as of yet. The film stars Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Kunal Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna and Katrina Kaif.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:49 | Сообщение # 73
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra's swayamvar mishap
Saturday, January 23, 2010, 11:25

At a local fashion pageant in New York, where Priyanka Chopra is shooting for her film Anjaana Anjaani, the actress was invited to crown the winner. According to sources, Priyanka got into the mood of her forthcoming film with Vishal Bhardwaj, where her character has seven husbands. She thought she should play a swayamvar game with some of the male participants.

Priyanka asked three boys to come up on stage. They were told to propose to her in different ways. She danced with them all but of course, didn’t accept any of the proposals. She couldn’t have been more apt as the chief guest of an Indian themed fashion show where she herself looked ravishing in a pink saree.

The organizers realized that a lot of time had been spent on the swayamvar and that they had reached their time limit. They shut off the lights and sound. Priyanka had to come up and crown the winner in the dark before leaving.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:51 | Сообщение # 74
Ангел Любви
"I'll be biting my fingers" - Priyanka Chopra
Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 10:57

I can recall my London days today. After the screening of Fashion, I immediately called Madhur Bhandarkar and asked him to connect me to Priyanka Chopra. It was around 9 pm when I got a call from Madhur, and a voice from the other end of the receiver said, "Hello Devansh. Hope you liked the film." My answer, "There is some magic, either in Priyanka or in the ramp. The ramp gets you the Miss World crown and the same ramp gets you the best ever role you've played ever since you've made your debut. What a coincidence!

Today I say that there is a similarity between Madhur's Fashion and Priyanka's style. Both possess quality. Priyanka is the unforgettable, ultimate accessory of Fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure." In the same breath, I continue, "It deserves a five star"....and the rest they say is history! And the moment you're disconnected with her, this starts - We can't believe that body. Look how beautifully smooth it is - like mercury dripping down a playground slide. And with her unstoppable success, touchwood, she will not need to go to any loan lenders.

So there's still time for us to stand up and salute the queen of acting, in other words - India's newest National Award winning actress - Priyanka Chopra. So at half past midnight, a few hours after the official announcement of the winners, UK's Harrow Observer columnist and Bollywood Hungama's London correspondent goes in a flashback mood with the actress and recalls Fashion, Madhur, Kangana and getting up in the US as a National Award winner.

A very good morning to you Priyanka and congratulations on winning the National Award. Hope you had a good night sleep.
Thank you very much, thank you. I haven't slept the whole night because the news that I won the National Award was given to me at about 4.30 in the morning US time. I need some sleep now (laughs).

I'm sure all this must've taken you back to your Fashion days.
Well yeah! It also puts pressure on me as to what next (laughs). I spoke to Madhur and Kangna and everything felt so nostalgic because it was never something that we thought while making the film. Yes, we knew that Madhur was a National Award winner.

So it's right in saying that you're on cloud nine.
Yes, absolutely. I am on cloud nine.

Have you got something much more than what you've asked for?
You know, that's a very strange question because whenever we work at something, we try to achieve the best. But I've worked bloody hard to be where I am. I've done it all by myself and with the help of my parents and friends. By God's grace I've got what I deserved.

Will things change from here on Priyanka? In terms of your career choices, accepting films, refusals, etc?
The National Award is the biggest honour an Indian actor can receive. This kind of an award gets more significance because it's not only Hindi movies but regional movies too. There are some fantastic regional films that have come out this year as well. That's why it means so much more. So yes, things will change to an extent that I'll be keeping myself more busy now (laughs). What can't change is the fact that such awards cannot be tampered with.

And when will this hangover end?
(Laughs) Well, that's what Kangana and I were discussing yesterday that to win a National Award in our twenties is quite something. The hangover is going to stay for quite sometime I'm sure (laughs).

How do you go about now?
To win the National Award is all together another feeling. I don't want to take on any pressure at the moment because I've always been instinctive about my films. They've been good for me and bad for me sometimes, and I've taken decisions which have always been out of the box and pushed the envelope a little bit. I like mixing the bag which is something I'll keep on doing. At the moment, I'm doing Anjaana Anjaani, a romantic comedy. Then I'm doing Vishal Bhardwaj's next film which is a black comedy and one of the most difficult parts of my life. Then I'm doing Don 2 which will be an action flick.

Madhur is the only director in our industry to have won the maximum National Awards with minimum films in his kitty.
Yes, you're right. First and foremost, the films and subjects he picks are so intriguing. The plot and the story lines that he develops are so fantastic that they are bound to be films which intrigue people. He is one of my various friends and filmmakers who I admire immensely. I give a lot of credit to Madhur because I was so close to not doing this film and he was confident that I could pull it off. When he came to me, I was only three year old into this industry and I never thought I could've pulled it off. He said, 'If you don't do it, then I won't do it.' It's a film that Ronnie convinced me to do and the rest is history.

Are you still in a state of shock? Does it make you believe that we are talking about your National Award? Are you biting your fingers?
(Laughs) Well yeah! I'm going to be biting my fingers for at least a week man! Till I go to the Rashtrapati Bhavan, I'll be biting my fingers (laughs)

And finally....where are you going to head for a mad night out in the US?
(Laughs) Well, I don't think I'll be partying because I've got shoot early in the morning. But my crew of Anjaana Anjaani are waiting with bated breath for me to come on the sets, now that they've found out about my National Award. They're too excited and I might probably be hanging out with them later in the night to celebrate my success.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 15:57 | Сообщение # 75
Ангел Любви
Abbas clears Abhishek-Priyanka controversy
Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 13:34

Priyanka Chopra lost out her role in Abbas Mustan’s remake of The Italian Job because of Abhishek Bachchan - that was what media reports claimed last week. Reportedly, Abhishek told the director duo to throw out Priyanka because of the way his good friend and filmmaker Rohan Sippy was left in a lurch by Priyanka Chopra.

Reportedly, she did not want to star in his film, opposite a lesser known star, the South star Rana Daggubati. However, the truth is that Abbas-Mustan are extremely upset about the whole thing and the manner in which Abhishek’s name was unnecessarily dragged into it.

Abbas has stated, “The star cast of The Italian Job was finalized long time back. We had signed Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Katrina Kaif in the first go and Katrina was always our first choice so there was no question of talking to Priyanka Chopra. She was never approached or spoken to for this role so how can Priyanka lose out on a role she was never even considered for?”

Abbas has further added that it is extremely unfair to needlessly drag Abhishek’s name into it to make it sound like a controversy.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz