Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг, 25.04.2024, 13:45
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Вторник, 14.06.2011, 13:38 | Сообщение # 151
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Missing: Priyanka Chopra

The actress is nowhere on the schedule of Barfee, though her co-stars resume shooting in Darjeeling

Posted On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 03:45:36 AM

On May 26, 2011, Mumbai Mirror reported how Priyanka Chopra and Ileana D’Cruz fought over their roles in Anurag Basu’s Barfee, postponing the next schedule of the film.

The story titled ‘Who’s the bigger diva?’ seems to have found its answer in Ileana D’Cruz, as Priyanka Chopra vanishes from Barfee’s shooting schedule.

It all started when Ileana got cold feet after seeing how powerful Priyanka’s role is in Barfee. Ileana, apprehensive that her role might be reduced to something like Kangna Ranaut’s in Basu’s Kites demanded more footage as well as a few extra songs in the film.

After the delay, the shooting for Barfee is all set to resume this week, without Priyanka Chopra! The next schedule in Darjeeling only has Ranbir Kapoor and Ileana D’Cruz. It is not very clear when Priyanka joins them.

A source told us, “Priyanka is currently shooting for Kunal Kohli’s film. She then leaves for IIFA awards. Then she comes back to finish Kunal’s film. There is no clear indication of when Priyanka joins the Barfee shooting. She has issues regarding her role that need to be sorted out first.”

When contacted, Barfee’s producer UTV’s Siddharth Roy Kapoor said, “The Barfee schedule starts on June 15 in Darjeeling. We’ll be shooting there for a couple of weeks. This will be followed by a short schedule in Mumbai. The current schedule is with Ranbir and Ileana. Priyanka joins us for the July schedule in Kolkata.” However, when asked about Priyanka’s dates for the Barfee shoot, her business manager replied, “I’ll check and revert.”

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Среда, 22.06.2011, 13:50 | Сообщение # 152
Лед и пламя
No Priyanka in Kaminey 2

While director Vishal Bhardwaj and Shahid Kapoor have joined hands for the sequel, the lead actress finds herself left out from the film

Posted On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 06:13:18 AM

Shahid Kapoor and director Vishal Bhardwaj's patch up has rung true with the confirmation of the duo coming together for the sequel of Kaminey. However, the real shocker is the omission of Priyanka Chopra in the second part of the film, a role, which won the actress a number of awards.

Speculation states that the reason for Priyanka's conspicuous absence from Kaminey 2 is her estranged relationship with Shahid and that he has refused to do any more films with her post the wrap up of Kunal Kohli's next love story.

However, a source close to the film rubbishes these rumours. “No, it's got nothing to do with the personal equation between Shahid and Priyanka. She just doesn't fit into the sequel. Nor, for that matter, does Chandan Roy Sanyal, who played Shahid's best friend in the first part.”

The source further adds, “Vishal is currently scripting Kaminey 2. He will first direct a film with Ajay Devgn to be co-produced by Devgn, Kumar Mangat and himself. He will then start working on Kaminey 2, for which Shahid will have to prepare once again.

Vishal wants Shahid to work on the six-pack look to play one of the twins. Right after Kaminey 2, Vishal will direct 2 States with Shah Rukh Khan for producer Sajid Nadiadwala.”

Talk of a sequel has been on from the time Kaminey was released. It gathered momentum due to the estranged director-actor team's renewed friendship.

Reports are that Vishal and Shahid bonded at the actor's birthday bash in February.

They were even spotted together at screenings of Amole Gupte's (who enacted the main villain in Kaminey) children's films Aansoon Baney Moti, Ummeed, and, of course, Stanley Ka Dabba. They were joined by Abhishek Chaubey, who wrote the film, reiterating the news of the sequel.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 18.07.2011, 07:56 | Сообщение # 153
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra's 'Me Time'
Tushar Joshi, TNN | Jul 18, 2011, 12.00am IST

Priyanka Chopra returned to the city on Saturday after a short trip to the US.

She is in no mood to celebrate her birthday today, given the mood in the city following the bomb blasts. It will be a quiet and private dinner with a select few. Read on all about her special day...

What significance do birthdays have in your life?
Birthday's are my 'Me Time'. The one day when I get to do what I want and just be! And I can bully everyone around me to do my bidding! What fun!

What plans for this birthday?
In the wake of the events this week, don't really think I'll do much... possibly just a quiet dinner with the people who matter most to me.

Any favourite cake?
I'm not really much of a cake person... I do, however, enjoy cutting them and smashing them on people's faces on their birthday! I don't really have a favourite type except if you count Christmas plum cake. Oops! now someone has to go find me one for my birthday!

After cutting the cake, who do you feed the first piece to?
Myself!

Your most memorable birthday till date?
As far back as I can remember, every birthday was a special event and every one of them remains a crystal clear memory even today. That's because my parents set that benchmark... leaving no stone unturned and creating a tradition of ensuring that my birthdays were everything I dreamed of... year after year.

A birthday gift you cherish the most....
It's not really the gift but the thought and the effort that goes behind it that is most important to me. And I have had many of those moments!

If you could invite any three persons on your birthday, who would you choose?
In no particular order... Charlie Sheen, Lady Gaga and the poet Rumi (if he were alive today).

How do you deal with friends who forget your birthday?
Do I really need to answer that question? Obviously, it's unacceptable and there is a heavy price to pay to make it up to me!

Your take on actresses who hide their age...
To each her own!

If you had to celebrate your birthday on Twitter, how would the party look like ?
A huge, 24-hour, worldwide pyjama party...

One wish that tops your list this year.
I wish the carnage and shedding of the blood of innocent people would stop!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 29.07.2011, 07:54 | Сообщение # 154
Лед и пламя
Priyanka makes time for Ranbir

The actress has finally given dates to the much delayed project, Anurag Basu’s Barfee

Posted On Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 02:09:06 AM

After a number of delays, director Anurag Basu’s Barfee is finally set to go on floors. The film had been held up intermittently because of lead actress Priyanka Chopra’s date issues. PC has finally given the film her dates and her co-star Ranbir Kapoor can breathe a sigh of relief.

This film is close to Ranbir and he has not been too pleased with its delay. Says a source, “Both Ranbir and Anurag wanted to shoot Barfee at a stretch. Unfortunately, Priyanka has chosen to shoot three films simultaneously. She is dividing her time among Karan Johar’s Agneepath, Kunal Kohli’s untitled film with Shahid Kapoor, and Barfee.”

The source adds, “Anurag has been trying to shoot around Priyanka’s other two projects.

The effort to coordinate Barfee’s schedules with Priyanka’s, however, has begun to irk Ranbir, as he is unable to concentrate on the character.”

Director Anurag Basu also admits that the delay is because of Priyanka’s dates but he understands her predicament. “PC has been really busy, but these things happen. Schedules clash. We just shot one whole schedule in Mumbai without PC. But now, we urgently need her dates. We go to Thailand with Priyanka from August 10.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:18 | Сообщение # 155
Лед и пламя
Check out Priyanka Chopra’s purple hair-do!

Mon, Aug 08, 2011 06:26:04 GMT

Priyanka Chopra, who recently announced her foray into the music industry, has dyed her hair purple.

The lady had a day off from work recently and she got bored not knowing what to do. So she headed off to her hairdresser’s and got purple streaks.

“Boredom struck!! Got purple streaks... Say whaaaaaaaa?” Priyanka wrote on a micro-blogging site.

We say her new look would gel perfectly with her new vocation as a singer.

In case you missed out, Priyanka Chopra has tied up with Universal Music Group to cut an album of her own. Not just that, Priyanka has also roped in Troy Carter, who is Lady Gaga’s manager.

Priyanka says singing has always been a passion for her and now she gets to fulfil a dream by cutting her own music album. She adds that it would be a pop album with an interesting variety of songs.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 10.09.2011, 13:52 | Сообщение # 156
Лед и пламя

Waiting for yrf to call

Piggy Chops apparently miffed with the Chopras for not offering her a meaty role after Pyaar Impossible. YRF denies any bad blood

Posted On Friday, September 09, 2011 at 03:07:45 AM

They reportedly made a promise to Priyanka Chopra more than one year ago. But it seems that YRF has not taken any initiative towards fulfilling their commitment to the actress.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror that Priyanka, out of goodwill, agreed to star in the YRF film Pyaar Impossible, which was the production house's last attempt to revive the flailing career of Uday Chopra. In return, the production house was rumoured to have promised her a role in a big-ticket film.

However, the YRF banner, which currently has four films under production, does not feature Priyanka in any of them. Instead, newcomer Anushka Sharma has already been signed on for her fifth Yash Raj film, which will be directed by Yash Chopra himself. Even the YRF's latest blue-eyed girl Katrina Kaif has been brought on-board for multiple projects.

"Priyanka expected that she would be rewarded for her gesture with the leading role in YRF's biggest franchise Dhoom or Yash Chopra's untitled directorial venture. However, the actress is rather miffed that she did not figure into either of the YRF projects," explained the source.

And to add to the tensions between the actress and the banner, the source told us that Priyanka expected at least be considered for other YRF films.

When contacted, the YRF spokesperson said, "No deals are made with artists. Both YRF and the artist work on a script and on a project to project basis, with mutual respect for one another.

Priyanka liked the script and chose to do the film. It’s ridiculous that you should even suggest such rubbish." Despite repeated attempts, Priyanka remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 15.09.2011, 11:55 | Сообщение # 157
Лед и пламя
Priyanka won’t be Saif’s item

Turns down offer to gyrate to a dance number in Sriram Raghavan’s Agent Vinod

Posted On Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 05:08:43 AM

Priyanka Chopra, who has only ever swayed to an item number for Shah Rukh Khan in the actor's home production Billu, refused to gyrate to item songs ever since. Recently, when Priyanka was asked to perform a promotional number for Saif Ali Khan's home production Agent Vinod, the actress showed no interest in the same.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror, "Dinesh Vijan, the co-owner of Illuminati Films the production house has met up with Priyanka in London and offered her the item number. Priyanka is not too keen to take up the offer. While miracles can happen anytime in Bollywood, the chances of Priyanka changing her mind over this dance number are extremely remote."

Considering the long-standing rivalry between Kareena Kapoor the lead actress of Agent Vinod and Priyanka Chopra, the latter's decision to turn down the offer does not come as a surprise. The feud, which started on the sets of their film Aitraaz has continued ever since. The two actresses had taken their catfight on the sets in front of the media leaving no opportunity to take a dig at each other.

Recently, Kareena on Karan Johar's chat show said about Priyanka, "I wonder where she got her accent from." Priyanka had retorted, "I want to tell Kareena that I got my accent from the same place where her boyfriend (Saif Ali Khan) got his."

Priyanka who had done a cameo in Kareena Kapoor starrer RA.One seems to have drawn the line when it came to Saif Ali Khan's home production.

The actress, who had maintained that she doesn't want to do item numbers anymore, seems to have accommodated offers from only her good friend Shah Rukh Khan. As far as Saif Ali Khan is considered, Priyanka is just not interested.

When contacted, director Sriram Raghavan chose to deny having asked Priyanka for an item number and said, "We have no typical item number in the film. We have songs that take the movie forward."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 01.10.2011, 09:13 | Сообщение # 158
Лед и пламя
Priyanka got love on her cards

Posted On Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 03:13:59 AM

Simi Garewal's latest chat show has, on several occasions, seen celebrities reveal their deepest darkest secrets. It was on this show that Ranveer Singh revealed his love for Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone spoke about his 'friend' Siddhartha Mallya.

However, when Priyanka Chopra graced the show, it wasn't she who did the 'controversial' talking. In the episode shot way back in May, tarot card reader Munisha Khatwani predicted that Priyanka would soon get 'involved' with an actor.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror, "In the segment where tarot card reader, Munisha Khatwani predicts a celebrity's future, Priyanka was told that she will be 'deeply involved' with an actor. 'He is powerful and like a prince - so well established', Munisha had said."

The actress too revealed that in her professional life, if she were asked to kiss a girl for Dostana sequel, she would love to lock lips with Deepika Padukone.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Суббота, 29.10.2011, 06:56

MayaДата: Суббота, 01.10.2011, 09:16 | Сообщение # 159
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra's dad an idiot: Taslima Nasreen

Posted On Friday, November 04, 2011 at 03:42:19 PM

Controversial writer Taslima Nasreen, who regularly tweets her opinion on sundry matters, has made Priyanka Chopra's father her current target.

She writes, "Priyanka Chopra's father said, 'Priyanka is like a son to me'. What an uncouth idiot man! Daughter hatred not yet gone. I am waiting for the day when fathers would feel proud of their sons and say 'my son is like a daughter to me'."

She ends by quoting feminist Gloria Steinem, "We've begun to raise daughters more like sons..but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters."

Ahem Over to Priyanka!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Суббота, 05.11.2011, 08:55

MayaДата: Суббота, 19.11.2011, 09:14 | Сообщение # 160
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra's father hospitalised
Meena Iyer, TNN | Nov 17, 2011, 12.41PM IST

Priyanka's Chopra's father Dr Ashok Chopra has been diagnosed with dengue and is in a local Mumbai hospital

Priyanka Chopra's father Dr Ashok Chopra who had a run in with poor health after he was diagnosed with cancer sometime ago, made super progress and had found his feet.

However his indefatigable spirit hit a road block again when the superstar's dad got hit with dengue. Says a source, ``Priyanka who has just returned from Los Angeles where she is working on her first international music album was upset to learn her father had dengue. He is being treated at a Mumbai hospital.''

One hears that PC who is promoting Don-2 with Shah Rukh Khan and also shooting for Barfee with Ranbir Kapoor, somehow finds time between her hectic schedules to spend time with her dad. The good news is that Dr Ashok Chopra's is improving and PC is happy about that.

In fact the actress will travel to Ooty today for the next schedule of Barfee.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 22.11.2011, 01:32 | Сообщение # 161
Лед и пламя
Personal questions anger Priyanka

The actress refused to continue with a media interaction after being asked about her relationship with one of her co-stars

Posted On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 02:52:26 AM

Priyanka Chopra, during a recent media interaction, got edgy when asked about her current relationship status. In fact when she was questioned about her relationship with one of her co-actors, the actress got so livid that she left the interview.

The actress shut the door on all reporters and refused to continue with the pre-arranged media event. She even refused to smile and pose for pictures post that, revealed an eyewitness.

Priyanka was shooting for a coffee commercial with her ex-flame Shahid Kapoor at Madh Island. The media was invited for a joint interaction with the actors who have recently been filming for Kunal Kohli’s epic love saga Muqtasar.

An eyewitness informed Mumbai Mirror, "Priyanka refused the joint interaction. Even after having worked together with Shahid in Kohli’s film, the actress did not want to share space off screen with the actor. This enraged the reporters."

That was however, not all. The actress stopped interacting with the media altogether after a while. "A few reporters asked Priyanka about her personal life. They asked her about her relationship with one of her co-stars. This made her extremely edgy. And she simply walked out," added the witness.

"Priyanka stopped giving interviews altogether, leaving a large section of the media very angry. She did two to three interviews and then said ‘Enough. I won’t do more’," explained the eyewitness.

"Those reporters who could not interview Priyanka could do nothing but go back with only Shahid’s footage because Priyanka refused to pose for pictures later,” added the eyewitness.

Despite repeated attempts, Priyanka remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 22.11.2011, 03:10 | Сообщение # 162
Лед и пламя
Priyanka excited for 'Barfee'
IndiaGlitz [Monday, November 21, 2011]

Finally Priyanka Chopra is back on the sets of Anurag Basu's 'Barfee'. The Desi Gal, who was in United States for her album's recording, is quite happy and excited to be back shooting with the team.

Remarked the 'Fashion' babe on her micro-blogging site, "Early morning shoot. For Barfee in beautiful Pollachi... Very happy to be back on this set... Such fun!!"

Yes, the team is shooting in the scenic, calm locales of Pollachi - a popular shooting spot in south. (For the records, the image here is from an earlier shooting schedule....)

'Barfee' revolves around Murphy (Ranbir Kapoor), who is a deaf person. Incidentally, the title is so called because since Ranbir's character can't pronounce his name properly, he says it as Barfee. Priyanka plays the role of a mentally challenged girl, while Ileana D'Cruz, the south beauty who makes her Bollywood debut, plays a prominent character in the movie.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 22.11.2011, 03:14

MayaДата: Четверг, 08.12.2011, 08:17 | Сообщение # 163
Лед и пламя
Piggy to go on chopping spree

Posted On Wednesday, December 07, 2011 at 02:19:21 AM

Priyanka Chopra, who is pretty convincing in her action sequences, could soon be toplining an action film inspired by Kill Bill.

Mirror has learnt that Farhan Akhtar, who was reportedly blown away by her stunts during the making of his next, is already planning his next with Piggy Chops as the girl who kicks some mean butt, sort of a desi Uma Thurman.

It all happened during a particularly tricky sequence in the SRK-starrer. Talking to Mumbai Mirror, Farhan said, "It's a bare-fisted hand-to-hand combat with global goons. Priyanka definitely took all of us by surprise. In fact, she simply took my breath away."

Priyanka's sense of timing reminded Farhan of the Tarantino classic. "Her movements was almost choreographic. I definitely feel a Kill Bill-style action film with Priyanka is a very good idea."

While Farhan doesn't divulge too much about his future plans, he admits he intends to get away from the Don series next. "I'm definitely moving away from the Don franchise for now," he says.

A source close to Priyanka said that Drona and Don have simply whetted her appetite for action flicks. "She is hungry for a film where she is the protagonist, a la Uma Thurman in Kill Bill," added the source.

If reports are to be believed, Farhan and Priyanka have already discussed the nitty-gritty of the project. Time to get the Hattori Hanzos out?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 16.12.2011, 13:08 | Сообщение # 164
Лед и пламя
Meri Awaaz Suno

Excited about her new avatar, Priyanka Chopra has been going around talking music, eating music, breathing music. Co-stars, friends not spared

Posted On Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 02:05:38 AM

Priyanka Chopra had been talking about her debut in the global music scene for a while. And now that her much awaited album is nearing completion, the actress has been meeting her friends and gushing about her first music album whenever she can get the time, reveal industry insiders.

Mumbai Mirror has learnt that when Priyanka was shooting for Kunal Kohli’s Teri Meri Kahani in London, she had dropped in on the sets of London Paris New York to discuss ‘music’ with her good friend Goldie Behl. On the sets of that film, she met Ali Zafar and started chatting with him about music.

When contacted, Ali Zafar confirmed the news and added, “She seemed very excited about her music album.”And Zafar was not the only one who had to discuss the actress’ new love ‘music’ with her. After she returned to India, she played it for Ranbir Kapoor on the sets of Anurag Basu’s Barfee.

Goldie, Zafar and Ranbir were followed by Vishal Bhardwaj.

When contacted, Priyanka, who was busy shooting said, “I’m very fortunate that my friends in the industry have shown such genuine interest in my upcoming foray. It is now part of all the conversations (laughs). There is still a long way to go for the album to be completed. Yes, I have played the demos to friends in the industry.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 13:40 | Сообщение # 165
Лед и пламя
Piggy’s jadu ki jhappi for Sallu

The actors who had a fallout way back in 2007, hugged and made up at Riteish Deshmukh's birthday party on Saturday

Posted On Monday, December 19, 2011 at 02:05:37 AM

Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra had not been the best of friends. Ever since their fallout in 2007, the actors have tried to get back at each other time and time again. However, at Riteish Deshmukh's birthday party held in a south Mumbai five star on Saturday, the Mujhse Shaadi Karogi co-stars, reportedly overcame past differences to 'hug' and makeup.

According to a source from the party, Priyanka was the one to make the first move. The actress, who has been making efforts at rebuilding her rapport with the Khan caught the actor in a good mood. "Priyanka went up to Salman and hugged him. Salman too hugged her back," informed the source.

Salman, the source informed, had come to the party with his sister Arpita, sister-in-law Malaika Arora Khan brothers Arbaaz and Sohail. "For better part of the party, Salman stayed with his brothers in a corner. Priyanka arrived in a short dress with her friends Shrishti Arya and Mubina Rattonsey. Once she walked up to Salman and hugged him, the two were seen having a rather long conversation," added the source.

Salman Khan and Priyanka Chopra who worked together in the 2004 rom-com Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, were good friends then. According to media reports, when Salman insisted on replacing Priyanka with his girlfriend Katrina Kaif for a film, the friendship soured. Later, when Salman's brother Sohail offered Priyanka a role in Main Aur Mrs Khanna, the actress flatly refused. This was followed by Salman taking digs at her. And despite Priyanka performing for a Being Human event in October 2010, the former friends never spoke to each other. Earlier this year, Sohail Khan even left her out of the guest list of the party he hosted in Toronto (Mumbai Mirror, January 30, 2011).

But all this is a thing of the past now. Priyanka not only warmed up to Salman but was also seen having a long chat with his sister Arpita.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz