Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг, 28.03.2024, 16:00
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Четверг, 01.03.2012, 12:36 | Сообщение # 166
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Priyanka takes music teacher to Darjeeling

Posted On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 02:05:59 AM

Most heroines may take their makeup artists and hair stylists along for an outdoor shoot but Priyanka Chopra also tags along her music teacher. Priyanka, who has been paying much attention to her singing tuition before the launch of her debut music album, had taken her trainer Samantha Edwards to Darjeeling on the sets of Anurag Basu's Barfi!

Mumbai Mirror has learnt that the actress had been busy practising music before and after the shoot. Interestingly, co-star Ranbir Kapoor joined Priyanka in her lessons too.

A unit member told Mumbai Mirror, "It was a ten day schedule in Darjeeling. Priyanka used to have her music lessons every day after pack up. Ranbir used to join her at times. Priyanka left the Barfi! schedule on Monday to join the Krrish 3 unit in Hyderabad."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 25.03.2012, 13:16 | Сообщение # 167
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra is India’s Glam Diva
TNN | Mar 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST

The Indian entertainment industry chose 14 beautiful, talented and exceptional women who competed for the title of "India's Glam Diva", launched by BIG CBS Love. These women have created a mark for themselves across various fields like Bollywood, television, sports and corporate, among others.

The ladies competing for the title were - Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor, Sunidhi Chauhan, Bipasha Basu, Ekta Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Sania Mirza, Freida Pinto and Shruti Haasan. The viewers and fans voted for their favourite diva and it was Piggy Chops who topped the poll for India's Glam Diva.

A happy and smiling Priyanka, on being crowned the winner by one of her many fans, Siddhi, said, "It's really flattering since it's a poll based on votes by people, your fans. It feels as if I am once again being crowned for the Miss World beauty pageant. I feel the same excitement with the same nervousness."

Backed by an outstanding career in Bollywood, the former Miss World garnered the maximum votes from the fans after being highly applauded by the likes of Shiamak Davar, Shaina NC and Rajeev Masand.

Singer and anchor Shibani Dandekar, who hosted "India's Glam Diva", was also the host for "India's Sexiest Bachelor".

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 00:52 | Сообщение # 168
Лед и пламя
Women insecure about husbands should sort out troubles at home, and not attack Pee Cee

While she keeps mum, Priyanka’s friends launch an explosive defence of the beleagured star

Posted On Tuesday, April 03, 2012 at 08:58:04 AM

Beseiged by nasty rumours and a whisper campaign, Priyanka Chopra has decided to immerse herself in work and focus on her forthcoming music album. But while the 29-year-old Pee Cee has opted for a dignified silence in the face of nasty media whispers, friends of the actress claim that her calm façade is just that.

Juggling work, her father's illness, and these rumours have taken a toll on the star. In particular she is upset and flummoxed by the campaign unleashed by a powerful producer-director who can make and break careers in Bollywood. “At a recent party while he was feeding her cupcakes, she heard rumours of him bitching her out-all this is very hurtful,” said a close associate of the actress who did not want to be identified. The associate-cum-friend believes that a powerful clique of star wives is behind this spate of anti-Priyanka stories. “Priyanka has done nothing wrong. If these women are insecure about their relationships with their husbands, they should sort it out with them, at home. Why should they attack her?” thunders the friend.

The actress, who along with Vidya Balan has often been seen as Bollywood's go-to girl for meaty writer-backed roles, has confided to her friends that whatever is happening to her could be a function of the way the male-dominated industry operates. But she refuses to let it affect her work. “The only way she can strike back is by doing more work, good work. And it is not just films. There is music, endorsements… she is a brand, a multi-faceted personality and there is no way any star-wife can take that away from her.” Says the friend emphatically, adding, “To all those who are calling her names, we would like to ask them, what are your achievements? You will only be remembered as Mrs so and so…!”

As for the stars that have allegedly refused to work with the actress, another friend counters by pointing out that she has always maintained a healthy professional relationship with her stars. “Truth is, she has not signed any new films for this year, as she is busy till October. There are several big-ticket projects she has been approached for. But since she has a policy of not announcing any project before it is ready to go on the floors, people will have to wait until August for news on that front.”

When Mumbai Mirror called for her version of the events, Priyanka said she would only talk about her work and the music album. “Whatever has happened is in the past,” is all she would say.

However, her protective friends were more forthcoming. “Ever since she was nine years old Priyanka has been in awe of Shah Rukh Khan. But now she is scared to even utter his name in public, no matter how innocent or professional the context.” Responding to rumours that the two will not be seen together because of various pressures, the friend says, “Priyanka and SRK shot together for Farhan Akhtar's adult literacy mission film recently. There is nothing on the anvil right now for them to share a platform in public.” But sources close to the actress say they continue to remain friendly.

The actress, who is flying out of the country to finish work on her music album, has a lot going on in her life right now. For the last six months her father has not been keeping well. According to her concerned friends, it is not easy for her parents to read the vicious reports about their daughter every day.

“She is a feisty fighter, a hardworking girl and will not tolerate any attempts to discredit her

professionally,” says the friend, before joining the actress on the sets of Krrish, where she is shooting till the wee hours of the morning.

She’s been in awe of SRK since she was nine. Now she’s scared to even utter his name

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 01:36 | Сообщение # 169
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra voted as 'most popular social media celebrity'

BollywoodHungamaNewsNetwork Posted: Apr 05, 2012 at 1602 hrs IST

A recent survey declared Priyanka Chopra as the top most influential Indian in social media. While Priyanka Chopra tops the list, Shashi Tharoor is second while legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan comes in third, reports Pinstorm India.
The list consits of 100 people ranging from Aamir Khan to Salman Khan to film critic Taran Adarsh and may more. What sets Priyanka apart is that she has one of the highest number of followers 2228363 on twitter which is more than Sachin Tendulkar.

However, this hasn't stopped the leggy damsel who has been working round the clock shooting for 'Krissh 3', Kunal Kohli's 'Teri Meri Kahaani' and giving time for her endorsement commitments.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 22.04.2012, 09:52 | Сообщение # 170
Лед и пламя
No Godfather. Just instincts.

Posted On Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 09:17:53 PM

Ileana D’Cruz is ready to make her foray into Bollywood with UTV Motion Pictures’ Barfi! In her first ever interview since she took on the Anurag Basu project with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, the actress gets talking about her journey from being a model to an actress to her first step into Bollywood.

Being a Mumbai girl, you started your career down south…

You can call me a Mumbai girl since I have spent the first ten years of my life here. Then I shifted to Goa where I got my first modelling break.

We believe it was Rakesh Roshan who gave you the first break…

It was for an advertisement that gave me a lot of exposure. And films followed. I actually never wanted to get into modelling either. I was a complete tomboy. You’d never see me wearing skirts. I happened to meet Marc Robinson in Goa. He felt I could be a good model. So, I gave it a shot.

While working down south, wasn’t the language a barrier?

It wasn’t easy. I was only 18 years old when I started acting. The language was alien to me. I kept my fingers crossed and did my best. I thought my film would be a disaster but it did well. Then Pokkiri happened. And there was no looking back.

How did Bollywood happen?

Barfi! just came along. Anurag was looking for me and a common friend introduced us. I came and met him. One hour into the meeting and he told me that he has found his Shruti. I however, took some time.I don’t have a Godfather who would tell me what to do. Neither do I have a filmi background. I just did what I felt was right.

People say it’s a dark film...

It is a romantic film and it is a commercial film. It is not dark or serious. Yes, Ranbir is playing a deaf and mute character. But it’s entertaining. Since the film is set in the 1970s, it has an amazing look. It is surely an offer that will never come to me again.

Did Priyanka and you really fight on the sets of the film…

I won’t say we are good friends but we haven’t fought for sure. We get along well. Pee Cee is an amazing person.

How was it working with Ranbir?

He is a really nice guy. I have been a fan of his work. I don’t know how he has managed to play a deaf and mute person in the film. But he has done it very well. He is definitely the best co-star I have had.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 22.04.2012, 10:03 | Сообщение # 171
Лед и пламя
Barfi! Delayed, yet again

Posted On Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 09:17:48 PM

Anurag Basu's woes continue over Barfi!. First it was the director's best friend Imtiaz Ali who reportedly took all of Ranbir Kapoor's dates for Rockstar. Next, Priyanka Chopra's dates have been a constant source of worry and delay for the project.

The film's release has been pushed forward twice already. And we now hear that it may not make the August 31 deadline after all.

Reason? Priyanka Chopra still needs to shoot for two days.

Says a source close to the film, "Only Priyanka's portion remains to be shot, the film is complete. The producers have already postponed the release from July 13 to August 31 to give Peecee to devote a couple of days. But she's already started on Zanjeer."

Ranbir we hear, is at the end of his patience with the delays. He just wants Barfi to be over. Apparently he has personally requested Priyanka to find the two days in her calendar.

Basu rises to his heroine's defence. "Our schedules went haywire and all the actors had to re-adjust their dates. Priyanka tried her best to accommodate us. I'm sure she will manage to give us the two crucial days."

Meanwhile, Basu is working on his other leading lady Ileana's dubbing. Says he, "Ranbir has no dubbing to do since he plays a deaf and mute character. I'm happy to say Ileana's Hindi has improved and she can confidently dub her own lines. Not bad for a girl who couldn't speak the language when she started.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 12:06 | Сообщение # 172
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra congratulates SRK on IPL victory
TNN | May 29, 2012, 12.22PM IST

After all the stories about her alleged affair with Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra finally congratulates Shah Rukh on his IPL victory.

Priyanka Chopra's close association with SRK has been the talk of the town. The actress decided to stay away from the controversy and also SRK by not commenting on his team Kolkota Knight Riders. She was even asked about supporting KKR but the actress smartly replied saying she has lot of Bollywoodfriends who own IPL teams.

Interestingly when Priyanka was promoting her forthcoming film Teri Meri Kahani during IPL final match, the actress mentioned that she was supporting KKR.

The actress who purposely stayed away from Shah Rukh and his IPL team KKR all this while finally chose to congratulate him through social networking site. She wrote "Congrats team KKR so well deserved! Played like champions! Super parade in Kolkata comin up! Congrats @iamsrk".

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 02.06.2012, 12:28 | Сообщение # 173
Лед и пламя
Priyanka's tributes to Rekha, Shahid's to southern songs
IANS [ Fri, Jun 1, 2012 ]

Mumbai, June 1 (IANS) It will be time for some special tributes at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards ceremony this year. Actress Priyanka Chopra will perform to evergreen Rekha's numbers, while Shahid Kapoor will groove to spicy old southern tracks.

"This year I am doing an act which will be a tribute to Rekha. I love and adore Rekha-ji," Priyanka said at a press conference here.

At the IIFA Awards held in Toronto last year, Priyanka had paid a tribute to singer Asha Bhosle. She won many hearts with her power-packed performance. This year too, one expects her to do justice to the magic of Rekha, who will receive an award for her outstanding achievement in Indian cinema.

Meanwhile, Priyanka's "Teri Meri Kahaani" co-star Shahid is upbeat about dancing to old southern Indian film songs.

"I will be performing some songs from 'Teri Meri Kahaani', and since there are a lot of southern actors who will attend IIFA this year, including legendary actor Kamal Hassan, we will be performing on old south songs," said Shahid.

"I'll be performing on one song from 'Appu Raja'. It is originally picturised on Kamal sir and it is a very cool song. I'm trying to learn the lyrics," he added.

The IIFA weekend and awards will be held in Singapore June 7-9.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 25.06.2012, 22:18 | Сообщение # 174
Лед и пламя
Only I will do all of AB’s remakes: Priyanka Chopra
Richa Bhatia, TNN | Jun 25, 2012, 04.54PM IST

While Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan Teja's chemistry on the sets of Zanjeer has set tongues wagging, PC confirms the two are just friends. "He is a hardworking guy," says PC.

What's with her and AB's remakes? The actor, seems to be on a Amitabh Bachchan remake spree, with PC stepping into Jaya Bachchan's shoes in Apoorv Lakhia's Zanjeer. "I am a huge fan of Mr Bachchan," gushes Priyanka, adding, "Only I will do all of Mr. Bachachan's remakes. Both Don and Agneepath have done so well, I have high hopes from Zanjeer too".

The Zanjeer remake is set to be bilingual and reports from the sets suggest that the two are swapping language lessons - with PC teaching Ram Hindi and the latter, dishing out Hindi lessons. Interestingly, neither wants someone else to dub his or her dialogues.

While PC has been known for ghost-directing her films, she rules out direction in future. "No way, there is way too much too learn before I don that hat," she laughs. Prod her about the much-delayed Barfi and she says, "I don't know whether it is because of date issues, but it was supposed to come out in July," she signs off.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 12:15 | Сообщение # 175
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra's dad unwell

By Bollywood Hungama News Network,July 04, 2012 - 02:25 hrs IST

Priyanka Chopra's father who has been battling cancer for years now took ill yesterday night. In fact Priyanka and the team of her upcoming film Barfi! , whose promo released to good response, had decided to celebrate the release at a suburban hotspot. However, on reaching the venue, Priyanka had gone missing.

Only a few calls later it was revealed that she had dashed off to be by her father's side after learning that his health had suddenly deteriorated.

Priyanka who has been known to put her family first under any circumstances proved the same again. Bollywood Hungama wishes Priyanka's father, Ashok Chopra, a speedy recovery.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 11:33 | Сообщение # 176
Лед и пламя
Bhansali to replace unaware Kareena with Priyanka Chopra?
Meena Iyer, TNN | Jul 8, 2012, 12.00AM IST

If what a star recently revealed is true, Priyanka Chopra is set to replace Kareena Kapoor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's " Ram Leela".

Two days ago, the star revealed, "Sanjay has reportedly laid down a condition to Kareena, telling her that she should defer her October 2012 wedding by a year, if she wanted to be in his film with Ranveer Singh."

According to sources, "Ram Leela" is an adaptation of Romeo and Juliet - in other words, a passionate love story - and he did not want his heroine to be married until the film released. However, it seems that Kareena is unaware of the development, because the day the news of her replacement was leaked, she told us, "I will start shooting with Bhansali in September, and complete it by March 2013. I am excited to be paired opposite Ranveer for the first time."

What the actress did not reveal was that there was a pre-condition to her beginning work on the project. In fact, she further said, "I've waited for a long time to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. One Bhansali project is good for my roster." There was no talk of her impending marriage, because that topic is taboo these days.

But we hear that Priyanka Chopra has actually been negotiating with Bhansali for the same project for the last three weeks. Now, the dates have fallen in place, and sources say that she will replace Bebo in "Ram Leela". We wonder how Kareena, who has said that she has waited for years to work with Bhansali, will take the news.

Meanwhile, Priyanka's spokesperson told us that the actress was travelling, and on being asked, said they were not aware of this development.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.08.2012, 13:43 | Сообщение # 177
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra flaunts her brand new tattoo!

Latika Payak3.56 PM IST 08.06.2012

Priyanka Chopra is one family girl. And we know that ‘coz of the endless appearances she makes with her family and the way she pushes her siblings, right now Parineeti Chopra, to find the perfect foothold in the industry.

But what Piggy Chops did recently actually made us go totally ‘awwww’. This jungli billi is one helluva daddy’s girl. And revealing this role, played by the lady in real life, is the tattoo on her right arm. It reads – Daddy’s lil girl… Ooooh! Now, if that isn’t cute, what is?

What’s more, reports suggest that this was Pee Cee’s way of showering love on dear Daddy, Ashok Chopra, who has been ill for a while now. And must say, you did us and Daddy proud, babe. Cheers to your tattoo!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.08.2012, 12:25 | Сообщение # 178
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra has no time for Prakash Jha’s ‘Satyagraha’!

BollywoodLife11.49 AM IST 08.17.2012

But was she ever supposed to make time for it?

Rumours about Priyanka Chopra eyeing Prakash Jha’s forthcoming movie Satyagraha have been doing rounds for a while now. And for many days birdies incessantly chirped about how Piggy Chops has been sending feelers to the filmmaker for the same. “Prakash has zeroed in on Kareena (Kapoor). But last week he received a message from Priyanka saying she was interested in doing Satyagraha. Prakash didn’t take that seriously. But a few days ago Priyanka’s secretary Chand Mishra met Prakash and urged him to hold the final decision until she returns from the US in September after recording her music album,” a birdie had revealed.

But as soon as Pee Cee heard these rumours she cleared the air saying that there was no truth in these stories. She also said that she has too much on her plate anyway – right from shooting for Krissh 3 and Zanjeer to promoting Barfi!. Also, she is shuttling between US and India to complete work on her music album. Phew!

Hmmm, so does that mean Kareena continues to be the one and only ‘heroine’ chosen by Jha for the movie? And will she say yes to it with her…ahem ahem….elusive wedding date (hopefully) drawing near? Time to wait and watch, folks!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 12:54 | Сообщение # 179
Лед и пламя
No woman in Mumbai feels safe any longer: Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra, TNN | Aug 19, 2012, 12.00AM IST

As I drove through a 'just waking up' Mumbai, it suddenly came alive with frenetic activity... it was Independence Day and there was so much happening — from flag hoisting in every society to plays and varied renditions of the national anthem put together by excited little kids.

This is Mumbai... the city that defines independence... the city where the promise of that independence has spawned a million dreams... the city that warmly embraces every dream and every aspiration. Many years ago, I was also one of the countless people that came to this city with my aspirations in one hand and a bagful of fears in the other... this was Mumbai after all. I still remember the day I stepped into the city, my mum in tow for the first few days and then left to my own devices in this big, energetic city.

I started off as a "paying guest", the popular starting off point for every new entrant into the city. Instantly, the city and the people made me feel at ease, giving me the freedom as a young girl, all of 17, to chase my dreams. There was nothing that I couldn't do.

I never felt scared taking a taxi at 4 am or going out alone or even living alone. The city was that enveloping.Therefore, it was a shock when I read about the dastardly incident with Pallavi Purkayastha. It brought to light so suddenly something that I think we all felt but chose to ignore... women, especially young, independent women, are still so vulnerable in our society. Reading about her murder in detail left me shaken. It was pre-meditated... driven by lust... ending in the gruesome death of a young, independent, hard working girl, who had so much going for her.

The magnitude of this crime can perhaps only truly be understood by a woman. It has much larger ramifications. Today, in the blink of an eye, every woman in Mumbai no longer feels safe. I know this because, like me, every other woman I know feels this way. We feel robbed, suddenly, of our freedom; which was almost like a rite of passage of sorts... in our quest to become strong, independent women of the world. Today, this single incident will not only have a direct, deterring impact on the girls who dream of living an independent life, but also on their parents who allowed them to. Mumbai was a beacon of hope and change and now that light has suddenly dimmed.

We can't allow this to happen. We have to, in whichever way we can, ensure that what happened with Pallavi does not happen again. She fought till her last breath and we have to in some way bring meaning to her tragic death. Something needs to be done... the government needs to step in, law enforcement needs to step up, housing societies need to weigh in and most importantly, we - all women across the country - need to reflect on this incident, learn from it and then move forward in a constructive manner, finding ways to protect ourselves, not just individually but as a community.

We need to remind ourselves that we women today are a vital contributor to the growth of the new India. True strength comes from the ability and the confidence of young independent girls like ourselves. Let's not dent it.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 30.08.2012, 13:18 | Сообщение # 180
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra’s the new rock chick in town!

Suparna Thombare10.48 AM IST 08.30.2012

The Barfi! actor has got herself a cool new hairstyle and wardrobe

Priyanka Chopra has been posting some cute pictures on Twitter of Ranbir Kapoor and herself promoting their forthcoming Anurag Basu movie Barfi!. And apart from showing off the cute little forearm tattoo that reads “Daddy’s little girl’ and competing with Ranbir, who painted on a fake ‘Mommy’s big boy’ tattoo, Priyanka has also been spotted with a new hairstyle.

She now has a much straighter mane with bangs – a total rock chick look! The mid-waist blue pants and grey vest with junk jewellery adds to creating the overall persona. She also wears an interesting chain around her neck that has ‘Shubh labh’ written on it. The green nail paint is the perfect touch.

Obviously PC has already started working on creating an interestingly quirky image to suit the international singer that she is about to become! And considering that she is shooting music videos too – even though she will include some desi elements – she needs to look thoda sa funky, no? Do you think she took tips from friends and singing stars Katy Perry and Lady Gaga? Even though we are confident that Piggy Chops is completely capable of styling herself, we wouldn’t be surprised if she did take a cue or two from them!

We are happy to see the quirky and fun side of ‘PC-the rock chick’ coming to the fore!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz