Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 10.05.2024, 18:46
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:06 | Сообщение # 61
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Great Hindi Movies, Coming Up in 2010

Source: Rediff

Date: January 4, 2010

2010! It has a pleasant ring to it, doesn't it? It might as well translate into some serious box office jingle.

Chances of that happening look bright. With a series of biggies lined up for release, this new year looks dazzling than ever.

For starters, important films, scheduled for a 2009 release, moved to the year after following a deadlock situation between producers and multiplexes. Secondly, 2010 promises an entertaining mix of intense dramas, fluffy romances, cornball comedies, small-budget artistry, innovative ideas and fresh, untried pairs.

Guzaarish

Chemistry is the heartbeat of Guzaarish.

It's a creative circle. Hrithik Roshan creates unforgettable screen moments with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aishwarya lights the soulful frames of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's imagery. Bhansali paints poetry with his uncontrollably lavish imagination. Just imagine what their collective combination will do?

It's quite simple, really. Either Guzaarish will become immortal in the pages of history. Or fade into nothingness like a wasted opportunity.

Few months into its announcement, Guzaarish has already generated terrific buzz. Rumoured to touch the topic of Euthanasia, the drama features Hrithik as a paraplegic patient and his unique relationship with a nurse, played by Ash. Stock those pack of tissues, folks. They will come in handy.

Kites

Salsa on the rocks? Check. Steaming love scenes? Check. Super sexy cast? Check. No wonder, the buzz on Hrithik Roshan's Kites is hot.

After what seems like forever, director Anurag Basu's ambitious romantic thriller in Hindi, English and Spanish is all set to soar with its tale of blazing passions and nasty betrayals.

Roshan (in his Jesus Christ Superstar-inspired avatar) and his gorgeous Mexican co-star Barbara Mori play two intense, star-crossed lovers striving to make it against all odds. Their explosive chemistry is already talk-of-the-town. Kangna Ranaut completes this puzzling triangle.

Known for his crisp storytelling and sleek visuals, it'll be fun to see what Basu does with his incredibly groovy leading players.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:07 | Сообщение # 62
Ангел Любви

Gatecrashers on Hrithik's birthday!

Source: Indiatimes

Date: 09 Jan, 2010

By: Renuka Vyavahare

Hrithik Roshan's darling sister Sunaina is all set to drop in on the sets of Guzaarish along with her family to wish Hrithik a very happy birthday today! Oops did we just give away Sunaina's birthday surprise for bro Hrithik? Forgive us Sunaina but you actually did tell us, “Hrithik is busy shooting on 10th Jan for his film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali so the family has planned to drop in on his sets and make him cut his birthday cake.”

But would Sanjay allow this? “I am quite gutsy and its his birthday”says Sunaina flashing a smile. Getting nostalgic Sunaina adds, “Hrithik is not just my brother but my best friend. He has guided, supported and inspired me. He is my pillar of strength. Though we may not talk to each other a lot these days since work keeps us busy, I know that Hrithik is just a phone call away.”

“I remember as a kid, he was a total bully and we would have endless fights making our parents wonder if we were normal. Today, Hrithik has this smile on his face when he sees me happy and vice versa” says the proud sister.

Speaking on the unseen side of Hrithik, Sunaina adds, “Hrithik's discipline amazes me. He loves chocolate but is satisfied by having just a bite of it to maintain his physique. He reaches for his shoots sharp on time and hates to break a commitment. While shooting for Jodhaa Akbar, he was invited to judge an internationally renowned beauty pageant but he turned it down as he had given a prior commitment to Ashu. He locks himself in a room and rehearses an intense scene even on his off day, even today. He doesn't take success for granted.”

So what is Sunaina planning to gift Hrithik? “He is extremely choosy when it comes to gifts. Mom and I both think endlessly before we plan to buy anything for him” says Sunaina wishing Duggu a very happy birthday. She concludes by saying, “I rate Hrithik at par with Aamir Khan since he knows the technicalities of cinema along with acting. He has emerged a true winner in spite of the innumerable controversies that he gets dragged into unnecessarily.”

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:09 | Сообщение # 63
Ангел Любви

At 36, Hrithik still Bollywood’s ‘Greek god’

Source: IANS

Date: January 9th, 2010

Greek god, perfectionist, electrifying, the adjectives people use for Hrithik Roshan are aplenty as the actor completes a decade in the industry and turns 36 Sunday.

While he became an overnight star with “Kaho Na Pyaar Hain”, his career has indeed been a roller coaster ride. He starred in Khalid Mohammed’s “Fiza” but it failed to repeat the success of his debut film. Later Subhash Ghai’s “Yaadein”, Yash Raj Films’ “Mujhse Dosti Karoge!”, Arjun Sablok’s “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum” and Vikram Bhatt’s “Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage” failed to make an impact at the box office and were declared flops.

But he bounced back with the super successful “Koi…Mil Gaya” in 2003 where he played a mentally disabled young man. It was the highest grosser of the year and won him many awards.

“Hrithik Roshan dominates the show and packs in a power-packed performance. The role of a mentally challenged person is no cakewalk, but the actor takes to it like a fish takes to water. He manages to pull off the zero to hero routine exceptionally well. As an actor, he scales dizzier heights with this splendid performance,” film critic Taran Adarsh had said when the film released.

The actor then went on to give blockbusters like “Krrish”, “Dhoom 2? and “Jodhaa Akbar”.

Filmmaker Subhash Ghai told IANS: “I have seen Hrithik grow from a newcomer to a big star today. He has achieved his stardom sheerly on his hard work and passion for his films.

“He takes interest in each department of filmmaking and keeps inspiring his directors all the time. Hrithik is electricity in front of the camera and puts in lot of dedication in his work. I love him for that and wish him greater success in future too.”

According to film critic Omar Qureshi, Hrithik is a perfectionist.

“I know Hrithik since the time he was a thin boy. The very fact that he took a year’s time to work on himself before doing his first film proves how dedicated he is,” Qureshi told IANS.

“He is a perfectionist and a very hardworking actor. The best thing about him is that he makes his characters look so convincing. He works so well on that.

“But I’m sure his fans have one complaint from him. They never get to see enough of the actor since he does just one or two films in a year,” he added.

After just a cameo last year in Zoya Akhtar’s “Luck By Chance”, the actor will be seen in the much-awaited “Kites” in May.

Described as a truly international film, “Kites” tells the story of a young con-man who lives life in Las Vegas, always ready to make fast money in any way possible.

Directed by Anurag Basu and co-produced by his father Rakesh Roshan and Reliance BIG Pictures, Hrithik will be seen sharing screen space with Mexican beauty Barbara Mori, Kangana Ranaut and Kabir Bedi. The film will be released in two versions — Indian and international.

“Kites” is being touted as the biggest film of the year.

“I am desperately waiting for ‘Kites’. I love Hrithik and I think he is nothing less than a greek god,” said Stuti Sharma, a 21-year-old fan.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:09 | Сообщение # 64
Ангел Любви

Wishing Hrithik Roshan a very happy Birthday

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: January 10, 2010

This one is for those who do not believe in 'Miracles'. Legends have it that, it was exactly on this day, around 35 years ago, the Lord Almighty, pleased with the prayer requests of the Earth residents for 'Perfect Man', decided to bless them with a 'Miracle'. No prizes for guessing that it was none other than God's very own favourite child Hrithik Roshan, who also happens to be our today's Birthday boy!

Having started off his career as a child artist when he was six years old in the 1980 movie Aasha, (where he appeared in a dance sequence as an extra), Hrithik went onto rise like a phoenix and attain the Eternal Superstar status with his debut film Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai itself! The success of this film was so massive that every film that hits the silver screen today has to now pass the acid test, of being compared with the B-O results of Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai!!! Hrithik, to his credit, has smash hits and superhits films like Mission Kashmir, Koi... Mil Gaya, Lakshya, Krrish, Dhoom 2, Jodhaa Akbar, Luck by Chance... to name a few. His forthcoming films Kites and Guzaarish are counted as two of the most highly awaited films of the decade.

It's a matter of pride for Bollywood Hungama to invite our readers to wish this phenomenon called Hrithik Roshan a very Happy Birthday, simply by posting your wishes below:

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2010/01/10/13641/index.html

----

Wish Hrithik Roshan Happy Birthday

Source: Glamsham

Date: January 10, 2010

Exactly a decade back, a star was born, the very handsome, Hrithik Roshan!

With his drop dead gorgeous 'Greek god' looks comprising of hazel eyes, chiselled jaw line, an amazing body to match and superb acting & dancing talent, he incessantly conquered Bollywood.

And its time for dual celebration for the ideal heartthrob of Bollywood, Hrithik Roshan, who not only turns 36 but also marks his anniversary in the industry by completing a decade. On this blissful occasion let's take a quick peek over some of his blockbuster films in his 10-year run at Bollywood, which transpire him in the top league.

KAHO NA PYAAR HAI:

When he appeared in his father's project in 2000, he broke all types of records that were set up in Indian cinema in respect of revenues derived from successful films and rose to stardom overnight. And with that there was no looking back for him.

KOI MIL GAYA:

After delivering moderate successes, Hrithik appeased the box-office Gods once again with his powerpacked performance in the role of a mentally retarded person and received numerous awards.

KRRISH:

This sequel to KOI...MIL GAYA continued the aura of its first part. Infact because of this film Indian films got its first superhero in the form of Hrithik Roshan.

DHOOM 2:

It was one of the biggest grosser in Bollywood history and even in Hrithik's career. Instead of playing a conventional Bollywood hero, this time around Hrithik played a baddie, which not only earned him widespread acclaim but also best actor award. His pairing with Aishwarya Rai was well-liked by one & all and became one of the hottest Bollywood jodi.

JODHAA AKBAR:

In 2008, Roshan featured in Ashutosh Gowariker's magnum opus JODHAA AKBAR opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. He played the historical role of Akbar the Great. The movie did very good business, both in India and abroad. His performance in the movie was widely appreciated by critics, earning him his fourth Filmfare Best Actor Award as well as his first international award for Best Actor at the Golden Minbar International Film Festival in Russia.

And now the hunk is all set for his much touted home production KITES, which releases this year and later on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film GUZAARISH starring once again Aishwarya Rai Bachchan alongside.

So come join us in wishing the superstar a fun-filled birthday & a rocking year ahead!

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/10/jan/09-wish-hrithik-roshan-happy-birthday-011019.asp

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:10 | Сообщение # 65
Ангел Любви

"Avatar certainly made me sit up and re-think about Krrish" - Rakesh Roshan

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: January 12, 2010

After partying the whole night to bring in his birthday on Saturday night, Hrithik took a much-needed break from the shooting of Guzaarish on Sunday to spend his birthday with his wife and sons.

This was the actor's first demand for a holiday from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film. The director gladly complied and shot solo scenes with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

For the party on Saturday night, Hrithik and his wife Sussanne personally called every one of the guests.

Hrithik intends to take a long break after Guzaarish to recover his energies. While he has two other projects this year, there seems to be no sign of the next Krrish film with his father Rakesh Roshan.

Has anyone noticed? Hrithik Roshan hasn't made a movie with his father Rakesh Roshan since 2006 when they did Krrish.

And now it seems unlikely that the most successful father-son filmmaking duo of Bollywood would come together in 2010 as planned earlier.

Says a source, "After he finishes Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Guzaarish, Hrithik has already allotted dates to two other films - Zoya Akhtar's road film with Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol and Vishal Bhardwaj's next which begins in the second-half of 2010."

Where does that leave Rakesh Roshan's plans of making the third part of Krrish? Says a source, "Hrithik is not sure about the feasibility of the Krrish series any more. Not after James Cameron's Avatar. He wants the project to go through a budgetary scrutiny to see whether they can create effects comparable with Hollywood's Avatar and 2012. Otherwise what is the point?"

Rakesh Roshan doesn't deny the fact that Avatar has indeed put a brake on all his plans to make Krrish 3. "I saw the film in Los Angeles. And it certainly made me sit up and re-think about Krrish. But I don't think it is impossible to create effects on a par with Hollywood. We need to budget Krrish 3 intelligently."

As far as starting Krrish 3 goes, Rakesh Roshan admits there's no immediate chance of it taking off. "I am not even thinking of directing my own film until our production Kites is released on May 14. Only then will I seriously start planning my directorial project. For now the next film I direct is Krrish 3. But it may change if I'm unhappy with the script."

What the patriarch of the Roshan empire leaves unsaid is that the father and son Roshan have sat together and discussed the feasibility of doing a lavish big budget film in the light of Avatar and other Hollywood extravaganzas dubbed in Hindi.

Hrithik has made it clear to his dad that there's no point in doing a Hollywood-styled special -effects film unless there's scope and space for the desi counterpart to make an impact at the box office.

It looks like James Cameron's Avatar has affected our film industry in unexpected ways.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:11 | Сообщение # 66
Ангел Любви

The Right Moves

Source: HT

Date: January 21, 2010

Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, Anil Kapoor, Govinda, Mithun Chakraborty these are some of his highprofile clients. He has trained them in dance style action.

Hrithik Roshan and Uday Chopra were his students at 12. He reminisces, "They would practise the monkey walk every morning on Juhu Beach. They would travel to class every day in a Merc. Once I told their parents to get them to walk from Juhu to Andheri. And they did." Shetty remembers Hrithik as a good learner who was passionate about his workouts. He continues, "I had a poster of Sylvester Stallone from Cobra. Every day, Hrithik would stand in front of it and ask me if he would become like him some day. I assured him that he would be better than him."

Hrithik's early initiation into martial arts made it easy for him to perform those difficult stunts in Krrish.

Shetty explains, "Hrithik was supposed to undergo a four-week rigorous martial art training in China. But he had to rush back to India after two weeks and couldn't go back. But he performed the stunt scenes so well during the shoot. When asked how he managed it, he attributed it to his martial art training at 12." Shetty points out that martial arts training builds a flexible body and makes one agile, making it easy to perform action scenes. His association with Akshay Kumar began when they attended western dancing classes together. He adds, "After that, we would go on his bike to Madh Island to practise martial arts together. I taught him for a year-and-a-half. We continued with our bike rides even after he became an actor."

Shetty was touched when fight master Veeru Devgan entrusted his son, Ajay, in his care. So impressed was Shetty with Ajay's dedication and moves that he shot a 3Ѕ minute video film with him. He reveals, "He was offered Phool Aur Kaante after producer Dinesh Patel watched it."

And did you know that Mithun Chakravorty had really thin legs and refused to wear shorts while shoot ing for Boxer? Shetty laughs, "I told him to attach weights to his legs and work out, to develop his calf mus cles. Even his younger son, Rimo trained with me." Shetty wants to teach a combination of Jeet Kune Do and Cheetah, his own style of martial arts. Besides promoting martial arts in India, his future plans include a film based on martial arts with mainstream actors.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:12 | Сообщение # 67
Ангел Любви

Hrithik jams for Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Source: DNA India

Date: January 21, 2010

By: Prithwish Ganguly

Sanjay Leela Bhansali has turned lyricist. The film-maker has penned the title song for his forthcoming movie Guzaarish. Titled Guzaarish Hai, Hrithik Roshan will lip-sync the song. Sanjay, who had previously composed music in a few movies, is very excited to make his debut as a lyricist.

A few days ago, Hrithik was seen practicing hard at Bandra’s Mehboob studio to make this song a memorable one for Sanjay.

A source says, “Hrithik stayed back on the sets even after pack-up to practice the song. He was singing the song aloud and trying to perfect the lyrics. Sanjay is obviously helping him out with fine touches to perfect the song. Hrithik loves the song and has been touched by the lyrics. He wants to deliver it in a brilliant way.”

The source adds, “It became a jugalbandi of sorts at Mehboob (studio) when Hrithik was singing aloud and Sanjay joined him. It was a hard day’s work for the crew but when they heard them sing, they got excited and stayed back to cheer the duo. It was a very happy moment for the entire cast and crew.”

Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan, who stars in the movie opposite Hrithik had, however, left the sets by the time the jamming session started.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:20 | Сообщение # 68
Ангел Любви

The Cameo Connection

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: January 22, 2010

By: Kunal M Shah

Hrithik Roshan recommended Makrand Deshpande to Sanjay Bhansali for an important cameo in Guzaarish

Sanjay Leela Bhansali had to cast for an important three-minute cameo for his film Guzaarish. But he just couldn’t make up his mind after auditioning various people. That’s when Hrithik Roshan suggested Makrand Deshpande’s name. Interestingly, Hrithik doesn’t know Makrand personally nor has he ever worked with him.

A source revealed, “Makrand got a call from Bhansali’s office and was equally surprised by the offer.”

Makrand grabbed the opportunity to work with the cast and crew of Guzaarish. He said, “Yes, I have done an important cameo, but I am not supposed to speak about it as the character is a vital part of the film. It was a pleasure working with Sanjay sir, Hrithik and Aishwarya Rai. Hrithik and Aishwarya are such hungry actors. When I got a call from Mr Bhansali’s office, I wondered why they chose me. When I met Hrithik, he told me it was his suggestion to cast me in the cameo and Sanjay loved the idea!”

Recalling his experience, Makrand tells us, “I remember that during the sequence I suggested that I should carry flowers in my hands and Sanjay loved the idea. He stopped the shooting to arrange for the flowers. The entire three-minute scene which had so many dimensions was shot in one take. We even had a long chat after pack-up. I was amazed that Sanjay was aware of my plays and he even knew that I had made a film. He also spoke at length about his musical Padmavati. I still have to finish a couple of shots for the film which I will do soon.”

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:21 | Сообщение # 69
Ангел Любви

New love story

Source: TOI

Date: January 26, 2010

By: Subash K Jha

It's quite a casting coup-Katrina Kaif is all set to romance Hrithik Roshan

Katrina Kaif is selecting her roles with utmost care. Her projects in 2010 are apparently handpicked to enhance her reputation as an actor.

Among her films is the upcoming Zoya Akthar road movie set in Spain with Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol and Hrithik Roshan. Surprising, because with three actors in the project, it would seem there’s little space for a female lead.

But Zoya’s yet untitled film casts Katrina with Hrithik Roshan for the first time ever, and Katrina’s part is said to be something she has never played before.

Though Katrina is unwilling to reveal some potentially explosive chemistry with Hrithik, Farhan Akhtar, who is himself on the verge of being seen with an exciting new star, speaks guardedly about the subject.

“It’s too early to talk about it, but yes, if Katrina does come into our project, she will be cast opposite Hrithik. He is the only one who gets to romance his love interest. Abhay and I have no love interest in the film.”

Farhan adds that the bonding among the three costars is the backbone of Zoya’s film. Katrina has never worked with a woman director before, and neither has she worked with Hrithik. Shooting for the film starts in April.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:22 | Сообщение # 70
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Plays Hide & Seek Again

Source: Best Media Info

Date: January 29, 2010

By: Qashish Chopra

The popularity of the star and his magical moves combined with an interesting concept have led to the re airing of the ad.

Hide & Seek Bourbon entered the market with already established players, namely Britannia’s Bourbon biscuits. Parle had originally launched its Hide & Seek brand in December 1996 as a novel concept in the biscuit category – with actual chocolate chips embedded in it.

In the ad for Hide & Seek Bourbon, the actor known for his dancing skills is shown flaunting his moves, and in the end there’s one line suggesting the consumers to ‘try it’. The idea is that people should be the judge of the product, rather than someone else telling them to like it.

Vipin Dhyani, Founder & Creative Director, Thoughtshop, who has created the TVC, explained, “Though in Hide & seek portfolio (regular and Milano) we always had idea based commercials, but for the new entrant called Hide & seek bourbon, brief was very simple and straight, to highlight the celebrity and the product with a plain message within a short duration of 15 seconds. The objective was to create salience with stark picturisation of the dancing skills that Hrithik is known for.

On the conceptualisation of the ad Dhyani said, “Since we knew that Hrithik coming on screen and asking people to try the product would be too simple, we thought of portraying his dancing steps in a very unique way. We had a plan in place from the very beginning of the exercise that made Hrithik do unique steps and not the seen before kind of steps, so we hired Ganesh Hegde as the choreograpgher and Jason West as the director of photograpghy to achieve one notch higher cinematic look. The music was pre-designed by Ganesh only to get the steps right. Everything put together we got an eye catching film.”

The Hide & Seek campaign with Hrithik that was launched 3 months back became so popular that it is being re aired on television. It re launched in the second week of January and will go on till February 2, 2010.

The channels that are covering the campaign are Zee Cinema, Star Gold, Sony, Max, Star Pravah, Asianet Plus, PTC Punjabi, We, Star Movies, Sony Pix, AXN, Star World, Zee Cafй, Zoom, Music India, TV, PTC Chakde, MH1, Udaya movies, Zee telegu, HBO, NGC, Fox history, VH1, PTC News, Star Vijay, Isairayuvi, Sun Music,U2, Gemini Music, Zee Studio, Discovery, Discovery Travel & Living, Channel V, Pogo, Cartoon Network, Hungama, Disney, XD and Nick.

Talking about the popularity of the campaign across all sections, Shalin Desai, Senior Product Manager, Parle Products Pvt. Ltd. said, “The bourbon commercial has left a lasting impression on the masses (especially youth and kids) by using Hrithik Roshan as the brand ambassador and his popularity among one and all. The dance moves in the commercial were out of the box and stylishly shot. It had an immediate recall value. Even the background score has been a hit, with people going to the extent of recording it as their mobile ringtone. The Hide & Seek Bourbon biscuit is doing very well in the market and we hope to continue this trend.”

Credits:

Vijay chauhan (Chairman, Parle Products)

Shalin Desai (Sr. Product Manager, Parle Products)

Vipin Dhyani (Creative Director, Thoughtshop Advertising, Mumbai)

Amit Sharma (Director, Chrome Pictures)

Jason West (D.O.P)

Ganesh Hegde (Choreographer & Music Director)

Vikas Diwan (Editor)

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:23 | Сообщение # 71
Ангел Любви

Superstars of the Decade

Source: MSN India

Critical acclaim can make your day, but for most of Bollywood, a positive review has never ever put food on the tables; it is commercial success that the film fraternity yearns for. And there are those who hold important places where it matters the most: The Box Office.

The engimatic/evergreen Bachchan, the big Khans, choclate boy-turned-hunk Shahid Kapoor, Indian Adonis Hrithik Roshan, the Khiladi Kumar, Nawabzaada Saif, the Small B and the super-sexy John Abraham... These are the names that bring in the buck. The gods of Bollywood! The Superstars.

Here is a comprehensive list of Bollywood's most happening superstars of the decade. Choose you favourite. Vote now!

Hrithik Roshan

Roshan Jr. made his debut in 2000 with 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai', and triggered off what came to be known as "Hrithikmania". A series of flops followed. Just when his detractors were planning to crown him a "one-film-wonder", came respite: multi-starrer 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' became a blockbuster.

It was 'Koi... Mil Gaya' (the highest grosser of 2003) that resurrected Hrithik Roshan.

2004 saw 'Lakshya' and 'Krrish', followed by 'Dhoom 2'. 2008 saw him as Emperor Akbar, in the period love story, 'Jodhaa Akbar'. The film did very well both in India and abroad.

Hrithik Roshan's enormous screen presence is enough to pull fans into the theatres. Trade Pundits are unanimous in their opinion that Hrithik is one of Bollywood's biggest crowd-pullers to date.

Biggest B.O hits of the Decade

This has been a decade of consequence, for Bollywood. It witnessed the coming-of-age of the great Khan trio. It saw Amitabh Bachchan reinvent himself and win over the critic and the layman, alike. It saw the emergence of neo-parallel cinema in Bollywood. It saw bold erotic spectacles braving the prude's frown to land on the B.O Red Carpet. New faces were launched, new box-office records were set and new tales have started getting told.

Here is a comprehensive list of the major box-office hits of the decade. Choose your favourite. Vote Now!

'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' (2000)

What a way to start an acting career: Hrithik Roshan's dual role in 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' was the flavour of the year, the music rocked and Y2K gave Bollywood one of its currently most bankable stars. The film was vintage Bollywood, frame by frame, made for mass consumption. As they say, dad knows best!

'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' (2001)

Laugh at it, if you may, but the Karan Johar school of cinema works big time at the box office. Some ten years later, he says he has matured with 'My Name is Khan', and let us see how far he has grown. It had sheen and shine, but a soul of plastic. But can family sagas go wrong in India?

'Lakshya' (2004)

From 'Dil Chahta Hai' to the hills of Kargil, from drifting youth to the glory of accomplishment, 'Lakshya' was Farhan Akhtar's coming of age, in a way. And the cast of Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta had a believable chemistry. The film related to the young urban audience, and they took it on their shoulders to the hit pedestal.

'Koi Mil Gaya' (2003)

India's own ET; although Jadoo looked half as cute as Speilberg's loveable alien, Hrithik Roshan took the movie through with the bubbling enthusiasm of Preity Zinta to boot. For all practical purposes, Bollywood hasn't been able to create another of such sci-fi melodramas. Another bumper hit from the Roshan stable.

'Dhoom 2' (2006)

One success need not necessarily deserve another but 'Dhoom 2', the sequel, had a few twists and aces up its sleeve. One was the casting coup of having Hrithik Roshan as the antagonist - of course, he is a good man just up to some little armed robbery and stuff, you see; and Aishwarya Rai, as his flame. Roshan was as agile as he could get and although the movie looked silly at times with its action mode (even when you copy and hire Hollywood technicians, why can't you get it right?), it found favour among millions.

'Krrish' (2006)

After the success of 'Koi Mil Gaya', it seemed the Roshans needed a bit of supernatural flourish to sell their movies. Not that anyone was complaining - the kids and those with child-like sensibilities, that is. Roshan's superhero story was not exactly Superman in its appeal but for Indian film lovers, who had to wait for decades (remember Jackie Shroff's 'Shiva'??) 'Krrish' gave them the adrenaline rush.

'Jodhaa Akbar' (2008)

No one will ever whisper behind Ashutosh Gowariker's back that 'you know, actually Aamir Khan directed Lagaan!' No sir, this man, knows his business and 'Jodhaa Akbar' was proof enough

Flops of the Decade

There is no man in Bollywood who has not reported the "Friday Fright". Friday spares none!

If you ask a Bollywood filmmaker, he would pick Friday to be his Sabbath. For it is on this day of the week that his destiny unveils itself to him. It is a day of fasting and prayer. By the time the sun sets every Friday, lives in Bollywood change, forever. There is no man in Bollywood who has not reported the "Friday Fright". Friday spares none! Here are some of Bollywood's biggest Friday shocks of the decade.

May the flops RIP.

'Yaadein'

Subhash Ghai wanted us to remember this film but he obviously forgot what this pedestrian, too-candy floss, try-hard-to-be-feel-good film's debacle should have taught him: "Never take the audience for granted." Much hyped, the film starring Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor and Jackie Shroff, marked the start of the low-patch in Ghai's career - something he still can't shake off.

So where did this film go wrong? Definitely not in the star cast: In fact, Jackie won a nomination for the Best Supporting Actor award. Hrithik wasn't at his peak form alright, and Kareena wasn't expected to act. But 'Yaadein' suffered not because of the actors; it failed to take off because it was just too self-indulgent and boring.

'Mujhse Dosti Karoge!'

Look back on all the hype that went with this Kunal Kohli movie starring Hrithik Roshan, Rani Mukherji and Kareena Kapoor! 'MDK' was promoted to be the best thing to happen to Bollywood. And what a colossal disappointment it turned out to be! Inexcusable that the film's wafer-thin story-line escaped the attention of Yash Chopra and Aditya Chopra!

But then, as subsequent years proved, the Chopras - their past successes notwithstanding - are totally out of depth about what today's youth think or feel. Isn't that why they went ahead and made movies like 'Jhoom Barabar Jhoom'?

'Na Tum Jaano Na Hum'

Riding a wave of flops, Hrithik Roshan let the audiences down yet again with 'Na Tum Jaano Na Hum', a film with Esha Deol and Saif Ali Khan, directed by Arjun Sablok. As Bollywood continues to prove to us, to this very day with films like 'Kurbaan', what takes one phone call to solve has to be dragged for three-odd hours before the tired viewers leave the halls echoing the sentiments raised by the title: "Naa Tum Jaano Na Hum." Yeah, nobody has a clue!

'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon'

What a mighty fall! Sooraj R. Barjatya's surefire hit turned out to be a damp squib. The star power of Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan could not resuscitate this mindless romance. Such debacles, however, should be thanked for forcing Bollywood to think beyond their formula; not that Barjatya learned the lesson though!

Actor of the Decade

Bollywood, they say, is a man's world: a place where tales are spun to fit the male(ego); where actresses are seldom elevated beyond the status of a glorified set prop.

Here's our list of 10 top B'wood actors of the decade, who impressed the critics with some stunning portrayals. Choose your favourite!

2000-2001: Hrithik Roshan for 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai'

No other actor, except Amitabh Bachchan, has captured the imagination of a nation the way Hrithik had with 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai'. He became a megastar overnight, and gave jitters to even the King Khan. 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' showcased Hrithik's Adonis physique and dancing skills to the hilt that it became extremely tough for him to emulate the feat in the movies that followed. After a terrible landslide at the B.O, which saw him feature in seven consecutive flops, Hrithik emerged victorious with the superhero flick, 'Koi Mil Gaya'. It has been a bed of roses, ever since.

'KNPH' is a classic debut vehicle for any actor under the sun, provided he acts, dances and fights like Hrithik Roshan. Roshan scored in all three departments and took home all the award statuettes of the year.

Hrithik's notable performances of the decade were in 'Dhoom2', 'Koi Mil Gaya', 'Krish' and 'Jodhaa Akbar' (2009).

Says Hrithik: "Do I look like a sex-symbol or a pin-up boy? It's just that my father presented me like a dream. I am going to reach the top. Now there's going to be no looking back."

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:24 | Сообщение # 72
Ангел Любви

A little magic

Source: MUmbai Mirror

Date: January 30, 2010

By: Subhash K Jha

Hrithik Roshan, who has been tutored by a Ukrainian magician for Guzaarish, is now even entertaining his kids

Over the decades, actors have learnt various skills to get into the skin of their characters. Dilip Kumar learnt to play the sitar for Azad and Shabana Azmi learnt Carnatic sangeet for Morning Raga. While Ranbir Kapoor will learn to play the guitar for Imtiaz Ali’s Rock Star, Hrithik Roshan has recently learnt a skill which no other Indian actor (barring Kamal Haasan in the South) has learnt.

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish features Hrithik in the role of a magician. A Ukrainian magician has been specially called to teach Hrithik magic tricks to make him look convincing.

A source says, “Bhansali did not want Hrithik to fake the magic. Nor did he want the usual rabbit-from-the-hat kind of tricks. The director wanted the magic scenes to look authentic, so a hunt was launched for a magician who would fit the bill. The yardstick was to find an expert who will give Guzaarish ample time and establish a comfort level with Hrithik.”

Finally, the man was found. The director has put aside the shoot of the magician scenes for the very end. Now with the rest of the shooting over, the Ukrainian magician is arriving next month to, well, work his magic.

“However, the interesting part is that the Ukrainian magician was in Mumbai for a brief spell, to work with Hrithik. He taught the actor some of the coolest tricks, never seen in these parts. Now the star keeps his two sons (Hrehaan and Hridhaan) entertained all the time, so much so that the elder one, Hrehaan, expects his father to be the official magician of the evening on his next birthday. If Hrithik wants an alternate career he can easily become a magician and give our PC Sorcars a run for their money,” adds the source.

While choosing to remain mum over the ‘magical’ schedule next month, Bhansali confirmed, “A magician’s participation is needed in the film. Beyond that Hrithik and I are hoping to create magic together.”

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:25 | Сообщение # 73
Ангел Любви

Hrithik mil gaya

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: January 4, 2010

Urchins had a field day when they realised that Hrithik Roshan was stuck in an endless traffic jam on Tuesday afternoon

While no one will have a good word to say about Mumbai's traffic jams, urchins would beg to differ especially after what happened on Tuesday afternoon.

In a classic case of reel life meeting real life, Hrithik Roshan almost reenacted one of his most endearing scenes from Luck By Chance. The only difference was that while his character in the film Zafar Khan, a prominent Bollywood actor, initially ignores urchins and gradually starts making faces to entertain them from inside his car, Hrithik readily interacted with urchins while being stuck in a traffic jam for nearly 20 minutes a stone's throw away from the Andheri (East-West) flyover day before yesterday.

It all started with a swanky white Mercedes (MH02-AU-3663) crawling through the packed road when suddenly the traffic stopped moving altogether. A street child reached the sleek car hoping to get some money but she soon realised that she couldn't see the interiors of the car through the pitch-black windows. What started as a simple plea to get some money almost turned into a quest with a few urchins gathering around the car out of sheer curiosity. One of them suddenly ran to peek inside the car through the windshield following which there was a huge commotion. It soon became clear who it was when the urchins excitedly said, 'Hrithik hai gaadi mein'.

The large group of children soon gathered in front of the car and waved out to Hrithik from where they could clearly see him as he was seated in the front passenger seat. Their enthusiastic reactions made it amply clear that he too was waving back. This continued for another five minutes before the traffic started moving and the children moved away reluctantly.

Who says traffic jams are bad?

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:27 | Сообщение # 74
Ангел Любви
Kites' promo leaked in Youtube!
Saturday, February 6, 2010, 10:59

The most-awaited film of the year, Rakesh Roshan’s Kites, will be releasing its two-and-a-half-minute promo along with the prints of My Name Is Khan on February 12.

The team, which should be anticipating the audience’s reaction to the promo that shows Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori’s love story in the film and even has a kissing scene, is instead worried over something else. The promo leaked somehow and was put up on popular video sharing website, Youtube.

The video was made and sent to 20th Century Fox’s office in the US so that it could be released along with My Name Is Khan. But everyone was in for a shock when the promos were posted online. They are now in the process of removing the videos as they don’t want the freshness to die.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 03:29 | Сообщение # 75
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3 back to square one
Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:07

Rakesh Roshan has no option left but to re-work on the script of Krrish 3. The sole reason being that the script which Roshan had penned down more than a year back has the same plot as Spiderman 3.

A source close to the director reveals, "Rakesh Roshan had written portions of Krrish along with other writers. The movie starring Hrithik Roshan turned out to be a major hit. He does not want the sequel to be any less. The director sat down almost two years back and was penning down the script to Krrish 3. But to his surprise, Spiderman 3 which released then had the same plot as he had crafted out."

The source continues, "At that point, Rakesh Roshan kept the script back into his drawer and started working on his production Kites. Now that Kites is almost done and will be releasing soon, Rakesh has gone back to re-working on the script of Krrish 3. The director has hired freelancers too, to help him make alterations and the required inputs for the film. He wants a new plot, and does not want any similarity to the Spiderman movie plot."

"In the past Rakesh Roshan has paid a heavy amount to a young composer Ram Sampath who went to court saying that Rajesh Roshan, composer of the soundtrack for Krazzy 4, sampled his music from the Song Erickson Thump ads in the songs Break Free and Krazzy 4. Ram won the case and was given a whopping amount. To avoid any such troubles, Rakesh Roshan is extremely cautious," adds the source.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz