Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 10.05.2024, 03:44
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Пятница, 06.11.2009, 13:49 | Сообщение # 46
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Hrithik goes the extra mile

Source: Glamsham

Date: November 3, 2009

By:Ruh & Ruh, Bollywood Trade News Network

The superstars in Bollywood are generally associated with having inflated egos at times. Though this is not a general statement, but this has been a trend many a times. Bloated egos accompany big success sometimes. But all this was proved wrong recently when ace Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan went out of his way to spend some time with one of his co-actors who played a small role in one of his films.

According to the said actor, "I was passing by a studio recently when I noticed Hrithik and Anurag Basu having a little conversation. Since I have worked with Hrithik in LAKSHYA, I wanted to say hello to him but feared if he could recognize me. Somehow I mustered the courage and before I could say more Hrithik went out of his way to greet me and it was so sweet of him to do so. Despite being the big star he is such a down-to-earth person," adds the actor.

Hrithik, whose film KITES is awaiting release is surely making the right moves at the moment.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 16:46 | Сообщение # 47
Ангел Любви

K-NEED

Source: DNA India

By: Prithwish Ganguly

Date: November 5, 2009

Hrithik Roshan has finally gotten his jelly feet to move again. The Bollywood hunk has started intensive work-out sessions on his legs with Satyajit Chourasia, the trainer who gave Aamir Khan his eight pack in Ghajini.

"Hrithik was advised against strenuous dance routines for over two years by doctors. There was a question mark whether he would ever dance the way he did earlier. He had to go through Myofascial release (a form of soft tissue therapy) to heal the knee injury he sustained on the sets of Jodhaa Akbar. Doctors had told him to completely give up exercising his lower body. The advice worked."

Hrithik has finally hit the gym and is doing weights on his lower body without any problem. "We'll again see him do all the crazy dance routines we know he is capable of. In Vishal Bhardwaj's next, he is supposed to do a complicated choreography. Some big stage shows are also coming his way."

When contacted, Satyajit confirmed: "It is true that Hrithik has hit the gym and is working on his legs to get stamina back in them. He does circuit training, which includes cycling and other forms of leg exercise routines, and he's coping well."

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 16:46 | Сообщение # 48
Ангел Любви

How Hrithik became the Pied Piper of Reliance

Source: afaqs

Date: November 09, 2009

By: Devina Joshi

The 14th century legend of the Pied Piper of Hamelin is no longer restricted to English textbooks. The Pied Piper, using his flute to drive away 'rats', is on-air on most television channels these days. And there's quite a science behind the recreation of this legendary tale.

Pied Piping hot

The commercial was created within a tight deadline, with just about a week's planning, reveals D Ramakrishna (Ramki), director, Cartwheel Creatives. Furthermore, Roshan's look as the Pied Piper had to be achieved around his current hairstyle, which he is sporting for his forthcoming film, Guzaarish. Considering Roshan's long hair, the team's inspiration for his costume came from rock band, Jethro Tull's frontman, Ian Anderson's look.

Moreover, it was decided that while the fairytale character had to come forth, it was also important to build in elements of modernity. And presto -- Roshan was made to wear a velvet blue tailcoat, but over jeans and boots; quite a diversion from the original Pied Piper's "queer long coat from heel to head", which "was half of yellow and half of red". The 'remixed' costume was designed by Surily Goel.

"We chose blue as the colour, as it is also the dominant Reliance Mobile colour," Ramki says. The flute, too, was modernised to a concert flute.

The team wanted to initially shoot the commercial at a hill station -- what with the shot of the rats falling off the cliff -- but this was a luxury of time that could not be afforded. Ultimately, a set was built at Filmcity, Mumbai -- which had a nondescript, yesteryears small-town feel to it -- and was made to look like a typical shopping street in a hill station. The shoot itself took two days.

Roshan's quaint dance moves have been choreographed by Prabhudeva -- apparently Roshan's idea, as the two had worked magic for a song in the movie, Lakshya.

"The only brief to Prabhudeva was that the ad shouldn't look like an out and out dance film, and he did a neat job of integrating the dance moves with the storyline," says director, Cherian.

The flute music track has been composed by Sameer Uddin, who tweaked the Reliance signature tune to make it more playful, in sync with the theme.

We smell a rat

It was the post production that kept the team up for nights. The film demanded that the 'conditions' text from hoardings and signboards transform into digitally created rats, emerging and following Roshan to the top of a cliff where they fall off.

Merzin Tavaria, chief creative director, Prime Focus and the VFX supervisor on the project, says the first job was to select the right kind of text after various stages of experimentation, and then to get it to look like a rat through concept art. The shape and outline of a rat was studied so that the text could be warped into the outline. "Essentially, these text rats are just silhouettes or outlines of rats," explains Tavaria.

Next, the characteristics and movements of rats were worked upon, such as the scampering or the hurried, skittish movements. Say, if the 'head' of a rat moved to show attraction towards the music, then the corresponding 'body' (comprising the clayish text) had to be adjusted accordingly. This was taken care of by 3D animation (the stage of deciding which part of the rat's silhouette moves/turns/curves was the rigging stage).

Keyframe animation was used for some rats; while the rest of them were made to scamper around with the help of the simulation technique (the creation of a mass of rats running together, without making the movements too identical to each other).

The cliff, the hoardings and the signboards were created digitally in post production. Roshan's shot on the 'cliff' was an effect of matte painting -- which also decided the depth of the valley and other parameters.

"We were sceptical that Hrithik's dance would overshadow the rats moving around, so we even threw in some choreography for the rats in two frames, where they jump in synchrony to the rhythm of the beat," Tavaria says, adding that the difficult part was to strike a balance between the real life-like movements of the creatures and the surreal feel of the transformed textual characters. The post production took about 10 days and involved 30 people.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 16:47 | Сообщение # 49
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol to star in Zoya Akhtar's next

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: November 18, 2009

By: Nikhil Ramsubramaniam

Zoya Akhtar, who earlier this year made an impressive debut with Luck By Chance, is all set to start her second directorial venture Running With The Bulls (working title). While her first film had quite a few bigwigs of Bollywood make a fleeting appearance, her second film too has quite a stellar cast. Running With The Bulls stars Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol in lead roles making it an extremely interesting casting coup of sorts.

Shooting for the film begins in January 2010 at various locations such as Greece, Turkey, Thailand, UK and India. Produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar under their banner Excel Entertainment, the film will have lyrics by Javed Akhtar. Other crew members include Carlos Catalan as the DOP, Suzanne Caplan Merwanji as the Production Designer, Nandini Shrikent as the Casting Director and Arjun Bhasin as the Costume Designer.

The film is expected to release in December 2010.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 16:47 | Сообщение # 50
Ангел Любви

Hollywood director ‘editing’ Kites

Source: TOI

By: Meena Iyer

Hrithik Roshan’s movie Kites is generating a lot of curiosity, but it is also surrounded by many speculations. Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan clears the air...

Why has Kites been delayed?

Well there are two versions — the Hindi version that is two hours and six minutes, and the international version (English). The Indian version was ready on Sept 30, 2009. However, the English version is being supervised by the Hollywood director Brett Ratner. Ratner is a friend of mine, and he is formatting the English version according to the Western sensibilities.

Is this the first time that a mainstream Hollywood director will be ‘editing’ a Bollywood film?

Yes. Ratner has films like Rush Hour 1, 2 and 3 to his credit. He has directed A Family Man, and has done episodes of the TV series Prison Break. To get someone who is so sought after in Hollywood to step and personally supervise Kites is something very prestigious.

Have you set a release date yet?

We’ve not set a release date. It should come in the summer of 2010. I’m flying to Los Angeles on November 29 for a meeting with Ratner. The mixing and the background score for the English version is also being done there. I will announce a date only after I know what progress has been made. Kites is my most ambitious release. I’m looking at releasing almost 2,500 prints globally.

The buzz is that Hrithik is keen on a Hollywood career ?

Hrithik is very happy with the work he is doing here. He is currently shooting with makers like Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Guzaarish), and he is also committed to make movies with Karan Johar, me and perhaps Vishal Bhardwaj. After watching Kites, Ratner felt that Hrithik has the potential to make it big in the West. So there is a definite possibility of his doing films there. But all that’s for a later date. Right now, Hrithik and I are both obsessed with Kites.

----

Hrithik's Kites being re-formatted in Hollywood for Western audiences

Source: DNA India

Well known American filmmaker Brett Ratner (Red Dragon) is "editing" English version of Bollywood blockbuster Kites to fit in the Western psyche, according to reports.

Reports suggest that intercultural romance thriller Kites has two versions--one for domestic Indian audience and another English version for international audiences.

While the domestic version has been completed, the international version is still being formatted.

The two versions were reportedly shot simultaneously in Hindi and English in Las Vegas (Nevada), New Mexico, and Los Angeles (California) in USA.

Acclaimed Indo-American statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada (USA) today, welcomed Hollywood and Bollywood coming together, sharing resources on various creative and technical aspects of filmmaking.

Since these world's biggest moviemaking centres controlled the psyche of a large populace of the world, this might result in world coming closer, said Zed.

Directed by Filmfare winner Anurag Basu, produced by Rakesh Roshan, with music by Rajesh Roshan, the bi-lingual Salsa dance based Kites is said to be a love story that defies boundaries-cultures-rules-barriers-language.

Proposed to be released next summer worldwide, it stars Filmfare winner Hrithik Roshan, Uruguay-born Mexican actress-model MTV winner Barbara Mori, Kangana Ranaut, Nicholas Brown, Kabir Bedi, etc.

---

Brett Ratner flying 'Kites'

Source: Hollywood Reporter

By Gregg Kilday

Date: November 19, 2009

Brett Ratner is re-editing an English-language version of Reliance BIG Pictures and Rakesh Roshan's "Kites," which will be released internationally in both Hindi and English, while in India it will play only in Hindi.

Directed by Anurag Basu, the film stars Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori.

"Kites" is a love story shot in Las Vegas, Mumbai, New Mexico and Los Angeles with music composed by Rajesh Roshan.

----

Ratner re-edits Reliance's 'Kites'

Source: Variety

By: Ali Jaafar, Patrick Waismann

Brett Ratner is going East. The helmer is reediting the English-language version of Indian media conglom Reliance Big Pictures' $30 million "Kites" to help it find U.S. distribution.

Reliance is readying two versions, English and Hindi, which will be released simultaneously in international markets.

In India, the film, helmed by Anurag Basu and starring Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori, will only be released in Hindi.

With the Hindi version already complete, producers are hoping that Ratner's edit will tailor the tale of love and betrayal to international auds and help the pic find international distributors.

Ratner's involvement with "Kites" continues his relationship with Reliance with whom he inked a development pact in February.

Reliance subsequently paid mid-six figures for the rights to Rob Liefeld's graphic novel "Youngblood" for Ratner to direct.

----

Brett Ratner helps in giving finishing touches to English version of Kites

Date: November 19, 2009

Reliance BIG Pictures and Rakesh Roshan's eagerly awaited film Kites is all set to make its mark not only in India but even in the international arena. Directed by Anurag Basu and starring Hrithik Roshan, Barbara Mori and Kangna Ranaut in lead roles, Kites will be released in two versions - Hindi and English. To make the English version suitable for an international market, the makers of Kites have roped in Hollywood director Brett Ratner (of the famous Rush Hour series). Brett is currently working on the English version of Kites and tailoring it to appeal the international audience.

In the international markets Kites will release with the English and Hindi version simultaneously whereas in India, the film will release in the Hindi version. Kites is expected to cut across national boundaries and sensibilities to achieve a universal appeal. The film will see the widest possible release, both at national and international level. While the release dates will be announced soon, the Hindi version is complete and the producers are very happy with the outcome.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 16:48 | Сообщение # 51
Ангел Любви

Bollywood set to romance 70's again

source: Glamsham

Date: November 20, 2009

Bollywood is waking up the flavor of 70's again. This time it's the choreographers who are at the forefront of this mission. The Latin and ballroom dance used to be the lead flavor of the 70's. Some of the most remembered dance forms especially made famous by Helen belong to this category.

But over the time, this dance form has been pushed to the backdrop. Now, one of the ace names in the world of choreography is working towards bringing this dance form back. Yes, we are talking about Sandip Soparkar who will be bringing these dance moves alive in the upcoming film KITES. Not only that, Soparkar is also hosting the First Mumbai Championship of this dance form in which 42 couples will take part. The aim of this move is to popularize the Latin and ballroom dance once again.

Speaking about his mission, Soparkar says, "The Latin and ballroom dance has always been a popular Bollywood dance forms. Especially in the 70's most of the films of that use to rely on this form of dance. But later on it got pushed into the oblivion and now I am working at getting it back into Bollywood. In the film KITES you will see this dance form making a comeback."

Well, with bollywood romancing the old moves yet again, let's hope this popular dance of the 70's finds its lost glory soon.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.12.2009, 16:04 | Сообщение # 52
Ангел Любви

OK! Magazine Interview

Typed by: Khadija

Scans: Himanshi

It is hard to imagine that anyone can ignore Hrithik Roshan; harder still to believe that Hrithik might find this amusing. But that’s the script when he plays the part of real life dad to his two doting little boys, Hrehaan and Hridaan. “My son told me he was ignoring me and I was blown away by that. I burst out laughing,” said Hrithik, who has been voted India’s Sexiest Dad by OK!

As the story unfolds, the decidedly dishy Mr. Roshan takes us through diaper duties and lists daddy’s dreams for the future. He even offers insights into his childhood; from the relationship worth his own father –“he pushed me so much, that sometimes I felt like he didn’t love me.” – To his remarkable, evolving worldview.

From body piercings and tattoos to issues of sexuality, Hrithik is unafraid to approach any topic when it comes to his two little tots. You can almost picture him delivering the birds and the bees speech and it takes the edge off the chiselled, perfectly-proportioned superstar endearing him to us as a man and, more so, as a father

What does being voted India’s Sexiest Dad mean to you?

It feels fabulous! It is a great compliment, more so because it breaks a certain stereotype. It proves that you can be a dad and be sexy at the same time — getting older is not an excuse to stop taking care of yourself. Titles like this, for parents, are great. You should have more of them! Someday my sons, Hrehaan and Hridaan, will feel proud of the fact that their father was India’s Sexiest Dad at one point.

Is it too hard to play dad, given all the other roles you have to play?

So far, I haven’t had any trouble with that. Besides, I don’t believe in over-indulgence. My boys are already quite independent. Being three-and-a-half and one, they sleep on their own. If Hrehaan wants to watch a movie, he opens the drawer selects the DVD that he wants to see, very cautiously takes it out of the box and puts it in the DVD player. He knows how to get to the menu and select play; he knows how to switch on the TV. [Smiles] sometimes when we’ve leave Hrehaan sleeping, and check in on him later, he’s up watching a film all by himself.

Do you feel your boys are growing up really fast?

No, but I think they are independent because of the way Sussanne and I have treated them. We’ve never told them not to do stuff – like operate the DVD player because they are too young and may spoil it. When they use to bang things, we talked to them about what these things are and how they work.

What do you bond with your sons over?

These days we are role playing — pretending to be in a jungle or playing superheroes like Spiderman, Krrish or Batman. We haven’t really got around to playing outdoor sports yet, but I am planning to take Hrehaan snowboarding in Dubai soon. I took hardly any time to pick it up and, if it is in the genes [smiles], I think he will learn quickly too.

Is it hard to do outdoorsy things here, given you can hardly go any-where without being recognized and possibly mobbed?

I used to invariably catch myself complaining about not being able to take my kids out like other parents do, until one day, I just said “why not ?” and I picked them up went to mall . I took them to a toy store all by myself – one child in each arm. I think the moment you stop projecting yourself as a star and just behave like a normal person, people accept you for what you are. Of course I have to admit I didn’t just saunter through the mall in full glory… you have to hide a little bit

Does that mean wearing a cap and sunglasses for instance?

I think making a quick entry and exit is important, but once you are in a store, you can spend as long as you like. It’s just that with two toddlers, things can get a little dangerous at the entry and exit point. If you are careful though, you can do almost everything in this city. Besides, I have no right to complain, because if I really want to treat my boys, I can take them to Disney land or Disney world.

Do you find either of the boys imitating you in any way?

Not really. So far I have only seen Hrehaan imitating Krrish and Spiderman and he does both really well! He wears the costume and when I say “Action !” he strikes a pose. He does Spider man with the [makes the noise of a web shooting out] wrist thing, in full glory.

With two boys, are you longing for a little girl?

I have my hands full at the moment and we’re satisfied. After Hrehaan, I had hoped that I would have the experience of being a father to a girl, but I don’t miss that now. Giving equal attention to two children is more than enough and anyway, who knows the future. We will have to see how it goes.

We are a nation largely obsessed with the boy child, so wanting a daughter makes you an exception to the norm….

[Smiles] I’ve always had the vision of making my daughter a rock star because that isn’t something you see much of [in India]. I’ve always complained about the way we bring up our daughters in this country- conditioned to be subdued, to look after the house and the husband. I wanted to break the mindset. Think of it as my act of rebellion.

Which of your personality traits have your sons have inherited?

The one that really stands out is them being stubborn. They are both really stubborn. Which is fantastic…

Fantastic for whom? I’m sure your wife is complaining!

Eventually they will become firm about their beliefs. So being stubborn is a good thing, according to me. Whenever they are being stubborn, I look at Sussanne and tell her, “It’s a good thing that they are being stubborn. Don’t stop them.”

So how do they take to discipline?

Well, I do not have any rules or laws in the house. Instead I try to instil the logic behind things, even if they are not entirely ready for reasoning yet. Mostly I believe we are foolish when we think they will not understand something – because they are sharper than we think they are. I explain to my son why he is being asked to do things in a certain way eventually it starts to make sense to him. Like why he shouldn’t make noise when I am working. Now he understands that. Now when I am working or if I have a meeting at home, he will come and sit down and work with me. He pulls out his pens and drawing sheets and he will not disturb me until he is done. Then he will politely say, “excuse me,” and show me what he has drawn. If I tell him I have more work to do, he will get back to work again.

What about things like bedtime and their chocolate intake, for instance – no rules about those?

Yes, bedtime is fixed. [Smiles] You know when Hrehaan wants to have a chocolate; he looks at me very shyly, like you just know a question is going to be popped right now. Then he will come right up to my ear and whisper, “only one.” [Laughs] he’ll say the maid suggested it and then he will bargain with me, “only one. No. okay only half” it is impossible to say no.

Between Sussanne and you, who is the stricter parent?

Sussanne she is just more efficient when it comes to handling them. She does not give them a chance to throw a tantrum. If I’m around and someone throws a tantrum, I will just let them be. I will wait for them to come around. Sussanne will nip it in the bud, because she feels it’s wrong. [Smiles] so the boys are being influenced by two different parent approaches.

And they will find their middle path. Are you very hands on as a dad?

I am, but more so now, because, I was very busy when Hrehaan was born. Now, when we were in London, for instance, I have always allotted days when it’s just Hrehaan and me and Sussanne is doing her own thing. We hire a car, he tells me where he wants to go and I let him guide me through the day. If he wants to see a film, we do that. If he tires of it and wants ice-cream, we go and eat ice-cream.

Have you had your shares of diaper duty and bathing too?

[Smiles] Let’s just say I have done everything once.

You’d hoped to have a little girl who’d become a rock star. Do you have any special dreams like that for your boys?

I just want them to grow up with the belief that nothing is possible and that they need not fear anything. I want them to imbibe my approach to life. I want them to believe that we live in a world where we all have a magic wand – it’s unseen, but it gives you the power to create for yourself whatever life you want. You are the master of your own universe. If you want something badly enough, you make the universe get it to you. I think that belief is the most powerful tool you can have. If you follow your dream with true passion and true strength, you will achieve it. They should never be afraid of failure. From my example they will learn that it’s okay to fail, because that teaches you the true meaning of courage. Real courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to move forward despite the odds.

So you would, essentially, support all their choices?

Yes. I am open to anything. I don’t have an issue. I don’t have any restrictions. I don’t judge people, so I definitely will not judge my own sons. Even things like body piercing or tattoos or sexuality are not an issue. You have to have an open mind. Isn’t that what unconditional love is about?

Children have this amazing ability to constantly surprise you. Is there one experience, above all, that stands out for you with your sons?

[Smiles] Yes, as a matter of fact. Recently, Hrehaan was a little upset with me and I was trying to make up with him. I kept talking to him, but he wouldn’t respond to me. Finally I said “Hrehaan, what are you doing I’m talking to you!” and he said “I’m ignoring you.” I was just blown away by the word ‘ignore’.. Where did he learn that? How did he learn to use it in the right context – he wasn’t even three years old then! I burst out laughing. Oh, and the other day he did something that was really cool. He looked at my tattoo and he said “what is that?” I said “its mamma’s name.” So he says “why do you have it on your body?” and I said “because I love her”. So he says “when I become four years old, I want your tattoo, mamma’s tattoo and Hridaan’s tattoo. Because I love you, mamma and Hridaan.” I said “Okay, that’s cool” [Smiles] it was incredible.

Do you allow your boys to watch your films?

Of course. They have seen Krrish and Koi… mil gaya. They watch me dancing on TV sometimes.

Has your elder one ever given you a specific feedback on something?

[Smiles] He always has on opinion on my pictures. If he likes it he will say “this picture is good.” If he looks at it and then just goes back to doing whatever he was doing, it means he was unimpressed.

Does he look for his daddy in the newspapers?

Not consciously, but if he stumbles upon a picture of mine and if he likes it, he will show it to me.

Do the boys realize that their mother and father are famous?

[thinks for a moment] I don’t think so….

Do both you and Sussanne consciously keep them away from the media?

Neither of us is very into this media thing. It doesn’t excite us. I don’t enjoy being a star as much as I enjoy being an actor. It’s not something that drives me.

What has fatherhood changed about you?

It’s made me a better actor for sure. There is more to life and my personality now. There is more strength in my stunts. I smile more. It’s easier to show happiness in front of the camera. Fatherhood has made life so much more exciting.

You have a very strong bond with your own father. Does that influence the way you are bringing up your boys?

[Smiles] My dad has been the best dad ever. If I can be half the dad that he has been to me, I will be happy. They say by the time you realize your father was right; you have a son who thinks you’re wrong. I know the pressure now is nothing compared to what I will feel when the boys are 18 and 19 years old. I just hope that I evolve with time, so I can be their friend forever.

Is there anything that you did with your father as a child that you make a conscious effort to do with your kids?

Everything I do, subconsciously, comes from how my dad has been with me. He helped me discover myself. When I was 11 or 12, he really used to push me. He pushed me so much, that sometimes I felt like he didn’t love me. He would never stop himself from criticizing me or telling me that I wasn’t good enough. He is the reason I am driven. He would tell me “this is not your car, this is not your DVD player, this is not your house. You have to have your own.” And then at some point you realize, he is truly on your side. He cares and he just wants what’s best for you. I know the consequences of his actions on my life. I learnt that I couldn’t rest on the laurels of my father. I hope to teach my children the same.

Are you particular about how much access they have to money, because it would be easy for them not to realize the value of things?

[Similes] That kind of control still needs to be put into practice. You see, we are such a big family that even if, Sussanne and I put the brakes on getting them toys, someone else indulges them. They are constantly stormed with gifts…. But I think being exposed to the kind of parents that they have, they will understand the value of money.

When was the last time that you read something about yourself that wasn’t true and does that sort of reportage bother you?

It was during Koi.. mil gaya that I stopped tracking the media, because I began to see that there is something very wrong in the way our media ‘reports’ the news. Our TV channels, in particular, are detrimental to our social existence and I am scared to open up that world to my children. We do not report. We fabricate things or we cloak the news in drama, so much so that the essence of truth is lost. We allow our biases to percolate into our reportage. The media instigates and provokes. It creates heroes and villains and causes more harm than good. It takes away the peace. I do not read the newspapers and am not ashamed to say so. I don’t need that angst to filter through my day.

What other things cause you worry?

There’s a view that if you worry enough and think about something recurrently, you will subconsciously fix the problem. One day I realized that just doesn’t happen. Now I ask myself one question: is there something I can do about this problem right now? If there is then I must battle laziness, fear or worry, and tackle it immediately. However hard it is, that is the only way. And if there is nothing I can do to remedy things, there is no point in worrying about it.

That seems like a fairly straightforward approach….

I used to write poems about life and death when I was like 10 and 11. [Laughs] I guess I’m hardwired like that.

Do you still write poems?

I think I wrote my last one about eight or nine months ago…

What do you write about?

[Laughs] they are mostly about love and mostly for Sussanne…

Perhaps this is an urban legend, but it is said that you never miss a single day’s workout?

Biggest misconception about me. That I am some sort of a hunk with a fantastic body [laughs]…

That doesn’t quite answer the question…

[Smiles] You see, the misconception is so strong that even I can’t prove it wrong. [Laughing] No, of course I do miss workouts! But if I am working towards a sequence in a film that requires me to look a certain way, then I don’t mess with my exercise schedule. Then I am like a soldier – everything is precise.

Whether you agree with them or not, millions of people view you as a “hunk with a fantastic body.” Does the adulation – the female adulation in particular – ever get inappropriate?

I don’t think I project myself as someone who is available. I don’t give the impression of being somebody you can take inappropriate liberties with. All the shrieking and all the noise about how you look – all the superficial stuff…. You can take it and bloat your ego with it, but that’s a bottomless pit. A compliment is just a compliment, that’s how I view it. And I won’t lie to you: of course I enjoy the female adulation. The honest truth is that getting the attention from the opposite sex is exciting. That’s how it is for everyone. But you can’t get your head in a tangle over it.

Do you ever see yourself in the mirror and say: “Boy am I sexy?”

I say it a lot. Sometimes it amazes me how good I can look. But I say this because I’m shocked. Because the person I see in the mirror isn’t really me. It is the person created by the hairstylist, the designer, the makeup man, the photographer. If I thought I was born fantastic, I’d be like, “Okay”. But no, I’m always shocked.

Is there some part of your body or face that you aren’t really comfortable with?

No. the moment you feel uncomfortable about your profile, for instance, that makes it a bad profile. If you are comfortable with it, it will turn into a good profile.

Do you still have Friday jitters after all these years?

Of course! If you are not scared it means you don’t care enough. For me that’s judgment day. I equate my success in the world to my success as a human being.

What do you call your father?

Papa.

Do your kids call you that as well?

I can never be ‘Papa’. That’s just scary. That’s my father. My kids call me “dad.” That’s cool. It’s me.

What is your advice to all the other young men out there, who are determined to be just like you?

Don’t get obsessed with the false exterior. If you truly want to become something in life, fill yourself with love. Try and accept people for what they are. Be tolerant towards other people’s opinions. There is no truth: there is just your opinion and someone else’s opinion. Stop fighting that you are in sole possession of the truth

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.12.2009, 16:11 | Сообщение # 53
Ангел Любви

"Both Hrithik and Abhay are actors I admire greatly" - Farhan Akhtar

Source: IndiaFM

Date: November 27, 2009

By: Subhash K. Jha

Farhan Akhtar is delighted to have Hrithik Roshan and Abhay Deol as his co-stars in Zoya Akhtar's new film.

"Having two friends like Hrithik and Abhay Deol to do this male bonding film with me is a blessing. Abhay, I've known from the time he stepped into my role in Reema Kagti's Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd. I get along famously with both of them. So shooting this male-bonding film with Hrithik and Abhay in Spain should be loads of fun."

Continues Farhan, "Hrithik has been a true friend from the start. He not only did that cameo in Zoya's Luck By Chance, he also agreed to accommodate Zoya's new film. I start directing Don 2 from September 2010. And Zoya's film had to be completed before that. Hrithik adjusted his dates accordingly.

Male bonding has always been a strong theme in Farhan's career as a director and actor. "That's true," admits Farhan. "But no one will say Zoya's film with Hrithik, Abhay and me is in any way similar to my Dil Chahta Hai or to Rock On. Zoya's is a different zone of male bonding. I've done just one scene with Hrithik in Zoya's Luck By Chance. Now I've a chance to do a whole film with him. Both Hrithik and Abhay are actors I admire greatly."

Zoya Akhtar's second directorial, goes on the floors in April 2010 with the dream team of Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.12.2009, 14:23 | Сообщение # 54
Ангел Любви

Winners of 4th Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards

Date: December 5, 2009

Best Actor in a Leading Role

Hrithik Roshan - Jodhaa Akbar

Best Actress in a Leading Role

Priyanka Chopra - Fashion

Best Movie

Aamir Khan - Taare Zameen Par

Best Director

Aamir Khan - Taare Zameen Par

Best Actor in a Supporting Role

Jimmy Shergill - A Wednesday

Best Actress in a Supporting Role

Kangna Ranaut - Fashion

Best Actor in a Comic Role

Anil Kapoor - Welcome

Best Actor in a Negative Role

Akshaye Khanna - Race

Best Debut (Male)

Imran Khan - Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na

Best Debut (Female)

Mugdha Godse - Fashion

Best Choreography

Chinni Prakash, Rekha Prakash - Jodhaa Akbar

Best Lyrics

Prasoon Joshi - Taare Zameen Par - Maa

Best Female Playback Singer

Shreya Ghoshal - Singh is King - Teri Ore

Best Male Playback Singer

Shankar Mahadaven - Taare Zameen Par - Maa

Best Music

A.R. Rahman - Jodhaa Akbar

Best Screenplay

Amole Gupte, Neeraj Pandey - Taare Zameen Par, A Wednesday

Best Dialogue

Neeraj Pandey - A Wednesday

Best Story

Amole Gupte - Taare Zameen Par

Best Cinematography

Kiran Deohans - Jodhaa Akbar

Best Costume Design

Neeta Lulla - Jodhaa Akbar

Best Editing

Shree Narayan Singh - A Wednesday

Best Special Effects

Vaibhav Kumaresh, Dhimant Vyas - Taare Zameen Par

Best Sound Recording

Baylon Fonseca - Rock On!!

Best Re-Recording

Hitendra Ghosh - Jodhaa Akbar

Best Art Director

Nitin Chandrakant Desai - Jodhaa Akbar

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.12.2009, 14:24 | Сообщение # 55
Ангел Любви

Analysis of the present decade of Hindi cinema- part 3

Source: GlamSham

Date: December 19, 2009

As a part of the ongoing series on the decade of Indian cinema, here is the third feature in the series on Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik Roshan in fact created new paradigms on acting and in a way stood as the tallest star for the decade. The decade indeed belongs to him and here is an analysis of his performance for the decade.

Hrithik Roshan: Decade indeed belongs to him

Bursting on the horizon of the decade like a comet star, in 2000 with his debut film KAHO NA PYAAR HAI, Hrithik Roshan stamped his authority on the decade with a peach of performance in JODHAA AKBAR. Indeed therefore the present decade belongs to him as it saw his evolution from being a lover boy to be able to portray a historical character of the likes of Akbar with such conviction as to sweep the awards for his performance.

Hrithik Roshan gave a new meaning to dance in Indian cinema when he made his debut in KAHO NAA PYAAR HAIN and he continues to mesmerize the Indian audience with the same gravity defying moves that have become his leit motif. He could also be one of the few stars whose dance moves have also been incorporated in series of advertisements that he features in.

KAHO NAA PYARR HAI established the record of bagging 102 awards, a feat no other film has repeated so far. Another hallmark of Hrithik Roshan has been his conviction to carve his image more as a consummate actor rather than as a star. Therefore in the wake of KAHO NA PYAAR HAI he went on to portray the character of a Muslim boy who is forced to walk to other side of the law with panache both in FIZA as also in MISSION KASHMIR. History is not replete with any such example where an actor has literally deconstructed himself after a phenomenally successful film KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI to have the courage to play the characters like he did in FIZA and MISSION KASHMIR with which a silent minority of the country empathizes.

It was again the same conviction, which was the guiding factor in playing a supporting role to Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan in KABHI KHUSHI KABHIE GHAM. No other top star would have condescended to play a second fiddle to Shah Rukh and Big B but Hrithik being a passionate convert to the craft of films, did not gave it any iota of thought.

2003 again saw Hrithik Roshan sweeping the box office once again with KOI MIL GAYA the first real sci-fi film from Bollywood where Hrithik did not have any doubts whatsoever to play the role of a mentally retarded child. No wonder he became the first star to have won the Filmfare award as the best actor as also the critics? award for the same film.

Not resting on the laurels of KOI MIL GAYA Hrithik Roshan again deconstructed himself with LAKHSYA where he played the role of an aimless boy who finds his moorings in the army. It indeed is one of the least emphasized facts that the aimlessness of the youth of the present times that Hrithik played with conviction in LAKHSYA. No wonder when Zoya Akhtar debuted into the world of Hindi cinema, it was the box-office draw of Hrithik Roshan that was capitalized by Zoya as her brother Farhan Akhtar did it earlier.

DHOOM-2 took Hrithik Roshan to a higher platform and he gave the industry one of the most enigmatic pairing of the Hindi cinema in the recent times that of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan and he literally made the audience eat out of his hands. It was also for the first time that Aishwarya Rai gave her on-screen kiss with Hrithik Roshan. The chemistry that too displayed on the screen was probably the point of inspiration for Ashutosh Gowarikar to dabble in a controversial subject of JODHAA AKBAR but Ashutosh Gowarikar was proved right when JODHAA AKBAR became one of the first historical films after MUGHAL-E-AZAM to mesmerize the audience with its miasma. The decade for Hrithik Roshan therefore came to a befitting climax and the new decade has indeed exciting possibilities as his first international film KITES is going to be released shortly, to be followed by GUZAARISH where he is again paired with Aishwarya Rai. There indeed is no doubt that Hrithik Roshan would continue to rule in the next decade as well.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:00 | Сообщение # 56
Ангел Любви

Best of Bollwood boogie-woogie 2009

Source: Rediff

Date: November 22, 2009

Bollywood choreography is not what it used to be. With style taking precedence over substance and a fixed idea of 'cool' failing to expire, almost every second song looks like another's clone. The year 2009 didn't see too many magnificent moves either.

Even then, some of our best movers and shakers ensured there'd be something to rave about.

So here goes, Top Bollywood Dances of 2009

Baawre, Luck By Chance

He's easily the best thing to have happened to a dance floor in a long, long time. In Zoya Akhtar's Luck By Chance, Hrithik Roshan lives up to his reputation delivering a sensational performance in Baawre, along with the lithe danseuse Isha Sharvani in tow.

Considering the film revolves around the grandeur, glamour and grind of show-business, it's only natural to highlight this larger-than-life quality through its eternal language of song and dance. It's an applause-worthy sight as Hrithik swirls energetically in the company of a psychedelic circus troupe whilst Isha does her bit on the trapeze

Read the rest here: http://movies.rediff.com/slide-s....009.htm

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:01 | Сообщение # 57
Ангел Любви

Sanjay Santa Bhansali

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: December 23, 2009

Although Sanjay Leela Bhansali is known to be a strict disciplinarian on the sets, his love for kids is relatively unknown. Recently, he gifted Hrithik Roshan’s son Hrehaan a 3D videogame console, Nintendo Wii.

A source says, “Sussanne Roshan drops in on the sets of Guzaarish quite often. She was even present with the kids at the outdoor schedule of the film in Goa. The director, who is close to his nieces and showers them with gifts, was often seen playing with Hrithik’s sons after pack-up. In no time, he grew extremely fond of both the kids.”

Talking about the reason for gifting, the source says, “Bhansali learnt that Hrehaan is fond of videogames and is keen on buying the new Nintendo Wii. Without wasting a single day, he ordered the game and gifted it to Hrehaan. Hrehaan was excited about receiving the unexpected gift and thanked Sanjay with a warm hug.”

It’s not just Hrehaan who loves to play the game, even Hrithik is hooked on to it. The source adds, “Hrithik, who is tech-savvy, is addicted to the new game. He plays the game with the kids whenever he is home.This game also doubles up as a workout for the body.”

Bhansali denied the story. However, a source close to Bhansali says, “Bhansali is extremely fond of Hrehaan and Hridhaan.When he learnt of their wish to buy a Nintendo Wii, he decided to gift it to them.”

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:02 | Сообщение # 58
Ангел Любви

Of twists and turns

Source: Screen India

Date: Jan 01, 2010

By: Chaya Unnikrishnan

One of the most talked-about event in 2009, the Nokia 15th Annual STAR Screen Awards was high on glamour, star power and spice. The Who's Who of Bollywood graced the event and made the evening memorable. From the Roshan family, complete with Rakesh, Hrithik and Suzanne to the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and ma-in-law Jaya Bachchan, Khiladi Akshay Kumar with wife Twinkle, Farhan Akhtar and his better half Adhuna and Arjun Rampal with wife Mehr Jessia, the night sparkled with superstars. The glamour quotient was upped by Priyanka Chopra who turned out in a sexy red gown and Kangna Ranaut draped in a sheer white sari. Of course, the other pretty actresses Mugdha Godse, Gul Panag, Tanushree Dutta, Koena Mitra, Celina Jaitly and Amrita Rao added to the appeal.

As the awards were announced, there were many triumphant cries and some sighs of disappointments among the audience. Jodhaa Akbar, the historical romance notched up six trophies as did Rock On!!. Close on the heels were the gritty A Wednesday! and the light-hearted romantic flick Bachna Ae Haseeno with four each. What stood out that evening was that both big and small-budget films, formulaeic as well as experimental films were being feted on the same dias.

The Jodhaa Akbar team cheered everytime one of them won an award. And when their hero Hrithik Roshan walked up to the stage to receive the Best Actor (Male) Award, there was a huge applause as everyone unanimously felt that Hrithik's emperor act was indeed the best. Ashutosh Gowariker, who was a little miffed with the goings-on and had voiced his displeasure to host Sajid Khan, was happy to recieve the award for Best Director.

The Rock On!! team, which was present in full force from Farhan to Purab Kohli were esctatic to hear the title-track being played out often when they went on stage to receive the coveted trophy. While Farhan bagged the Most Promising Newcomer award, the good-looking Arjun Rampal and his co-star Shahana Goswami won the Best Supporting Actor, Male and Female, awards respectively.

The low-profile Neeraj Pandey found himself walking up to the stage as many as four times, pocketing the trophies for Best Director, Most Promising Debut Director, Best Story and the prestigious Ramnath Goenka Award.

Asin, who made her Hindi film debut with Ghajini bagged the award for Most Promising Newcomer (Female). But it was the Jodi No.1 Award to John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan that got the audience in a tizzy. Though Abhishek was missing, John made up for his absence looking dapper in a dark suit and receiving the award from his girlfriend Bipasha Basu and Abhishek's better-half Aishwarya. Host Sajid Khan, who was dressed in a pink gown having done a spoof on Fashion, playfully made advances on John and was rescued by Bipasha!

It was an emotional moment when Sanjay Khan was felicitated with the Lifetime Achievement Award by Jeetendra in front of his entire family including wife Zarine, son Zayed Khan and daughter Suzanne.

Screen introduced the Popular Choice Awards this year, which were bagged by Akshay Kumar for Singh Is Kinng and Aishwarya for Jodhaa Akbar. In a surprising twist, Akshay extended the honour to Aamir Khan for his "dedication to Ghajini".

Any awards event is incomplete without the dazzling performances of our favourite stars. Deepika Padukone stepped out of her giant six-tiered cake replica and danced to the songs from Bachna Ae Haseeno and her first film Om Shanti Om. The year's debutant Anushka Sharma put in a lively performance on her song Dance pe chance from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Katrina Kaif grooved to her songs from Race and Singh Is Kinng. Arjun Rampal rocked to the Rock On!! title-track and had Hrithik and Akshay matching steps with him besides the gorgeous girls Deepika and Katrina Kaif. But the showstopper was desi girl Priyanka Chopra, who not only danced to the hit number from Dostana but also walked away with the Best Actor (Female) award for her performance in Fashion.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:04 | Сообщение # 59
Ангел Любви

The Next Wave

Source: Screen India

Date: January 1, 2010

2010 will see a good mix of formulaeic as well as experimental movies. Here are the ones you should watch out for

Guzaarish

Guzaarish marks the return of director Sanjay Leela Bhansali after Saawariya. It stars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead roles. The movie will revolve around the story of a married nurse (Aishwarya Rai) and a paraplaegic, wheelchair-bound patient (Hrithik Roshan) suffering from impairment of the motor and sensory functions of the lower limbs, with whom she falls in love. The first schedule for the film began in July 2009. It has been reported that both Hrithik and Aishwarya will sing a song for the movie together.This will be the first time Hrithik will ever sing for a movie. The film also marks the debut of supermodel Monikangana Dutta. Guzaarish has already drawn comparisons with Who's Life Is It Anyway? (1981), The Sea Inside (2004), The Prestige (2006) and The Painted Veil (2006).

Kites

Kites is about an Indian boy's romantic affair with a Latin girl and their predicament as they do not understand each other's languages. Hrithik Roshan plays a Salsa teacher. Kangna Ranaut plays a rich girl and is shown as Hrithik's dance student. The story is set in Las Vegas. This Anurag Basu-directed movie stars also marks the debut of Mexican actress Barbara Mori in Bollywood. Hrithik unveiled the first look of the much-hyped film Kites amid fanfare at the Cannes Film Festival 2009. The movie will be released in April 2010. The distribution rights of Kites have apparently been sold to Reliance Big Pictures for a record Rs 150 crore. The film will release in English and Hindi.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 04:05 | Сообщение # 60
Ангел Любви

'Kites' release finally fixed

Date: January 2, 2010

It's finally confirmed! The past few months have witnessed tremendous speculation about the release date of KITES. Initially, it was said that KITES would arrive in Diwali. Later, it was January, coinciding with the release of Hrithik Roshan's debut movie KAHO NAA… PYAAR HAI. Much later, news poured in that KITES would open during the onset of summer vacations, in April.

But the release date has been sealed finally. The film will be released worldwide on May 14. Interestingly, two more biggies are slated for release in May - HOUSEFULL on 20th [Thursday] and RAAJNEETI on 28th.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz