Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 15:14
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 19.08.2009, 08:11 | Сообщение # 16
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Hrithik's sensitive side

SOurce: TNN

Date: 17 August 2009

The actor who has been supporting several causes recently had a life-changing experience while preparing for his role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish.

Hrithik is playing a paraplegic in the film. “The sensitive person that he is, the intensive study and frequent interactions with persons suffering from the disorder has moved Hrithik to a great extent. Pledging his solidarity to the cause, Hrithik has decided to help the affected persons monetarily as well as through any other means possible,” says a source. Now here’s an actor who listens to his heart.

Hrithik Roshan is feeling very charitable!

By: Rachana Trivedi

Date: August 17th, 2009

Hrithik Roshan is all in for charity these days, and he has recently come up with a foundation that he is personally involved with. This charity foundation is for handicap people who find it difficult to face the world.

“This is a charity foundation and it’s something that I wanted to do since a very long time. I have the power; God has given me a little extra, thus I am trying to do what I can from my side,” says Hrithik.

Not many people know that Hrithik himself had a stammering problem, but at that point there were only a few people to help him. “This is where I am trying to involve my self personally, and help people to cope up with the stress and pressure from the outside world,” he adds.

What message do you want to give through this foundation? “I want to convey to people that there is no harm in talking about your shortcomings. It doesn’t make you look ugly, as one should accept the fact and try to over come it. I did overcome my speech impediment and I am proud about the gift, which is given to me by God. I will see and try to help others too,” he concludes.

On the show Tere Mere Beach Main, Farah gave a cheque of Rupees1 lakh for the charity foundation of Hrithik. Well this is why they say charity begins at home. Great going Jr. Roshan!

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:00 | Сообщение # 17
Ангел Любви

My childhood days were like hell- Hrithik Roshan

Source: The Indian

Date: August 18, 2009

Hrithik Roshan aka Duggu is a very shy person when it comes to talking about his personal life. But on the show Tere Mere Beach Main, he revealed his dark side to the host and dost Farah Khan, which was quite shocking. The actor had a stammering problem, and he talked about how he overcame his disability.

Since when did you discover this stammering problem?

I was 6-year-old when I discovered that I have started to stammer. I don’t exactly remember what was the fear or the phobia, but it developed. Even today, I feel that there’s no proper definition of why and when this happens, but there is certainly a way out of it. Once I could not speak, but today I have found a way.

Were you ever teased for this in schools?

Yes, I was teased a lot for stammering. I use to feel like one of those handicaps, on whom people laughed, but I cannot blame them, as it was funny. I remember during my oral test exams, I use to bunk by giving reasons such as stomach ache or fever, as it was quite horrifying. My childhood days can be termed as hell.

Was it difficult for your parents to understand you?

They wanted to help, but didn’t know how. Sometimes you need to have knowledge. It was like after a certain point, I use to hear from my near and dear one that “Why can’t you do it…’ It was more pressurizing, but it’s not their fault. One needs to know how to deal with it, and then things will become easy.

Do you remember any embarrassing moment during your hard times?

It was when; I could not even tell that I want to become an actor, as I use to stammer a lot. That was the point when I felt that why doesn’t this ground cracks open and I go inside it.

How did you manage to over come this disability?

Basically its all about co-ordination of your jaw moves, lips, and your breath etc. I had to start from scratch, like A to Z. I use to keep repeating these alphabets and make sentences getting all you tongue and pallets in co-ordination. It was like an exercise for me doing it everyday. When I was 15, I realized that things are working with my tongue exercise. Till date, I do practice speech therapy for an hour in the night to get confidence.

How did you fall in love with Sussanne when you were a shy person during your college days?

The first time I met her was during the worst stage of the struggle in my life. I remember, once we went to Hotel Leela for a date and I had to order something, but I could not even utter a word. Though Sussanne understood, and she ordered for the both of us. It was the moment I fell for her, as she was the first girl in my life who made me feel comfortable at that point.

Hrithik had stammering problem; along side he developed back problem and recently knee problem… How did you get the strength to overshadow everything and yet stand tall?

I believe no experience is life is bad. You have one life, so aren’t you going to do something about it. Due to my back problem, I was bed ridden for a year, but then I realized that I don’t want to live like this and stood up. Life is all about sunrise to sunset, as you have to deal with a new set of problems every day. The one who is able to achieve what he or she thinks will be satisfied at the end of the day.

Also, I have recently opened an institute for speech therapy, where I am taking an initiative, and will do my best to help others facing the same problem.

----

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:06 | Сообщение # 18
Ангел Любви

Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh, Hrithik Roshan compete

Source: Business Of Cinema

Date: August 21, 2009

Arguably the biggest actors of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan, the famed trio are in competition with each other to showcase some form of illness on celluloid.

While Big B's character suffers from Progeria or Rapid Ageing Disease, a disorder that ages you faster than normal, Shah Rukh is playing a character who is suffering from Asperger syndrome, an ailment which hampers social, emotional and communication skills. On the other hand, Hrithik Roshan is portraying the character of a paraplegic, who suffers from impairments of the motor and sensory function of the lower limbs and hence their movements are severely restricted.

Amitabh Bachchan's character has been sketched out by R.Balki whose debut film, Cheeni Kum won him a lot of accolades. Shah Rukh Khan is equally well backed up by none other than the King of Gloss, Karan Johar. And Hrithik Roshan has the genius of Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who had earlier done Black, to direct him in his film.

While Balki's film has the novelty of its casting, where Abhishek plays Paa to his father, Amitabh Bachchan, Karan Johar has roped in the hit pairing of SRK and Kajol in My Name is Khan, who are back on screen after a hiatus of eight years. Bhansali, no less an artist in pulling off coups has got Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be the lead heroine with Hrithik in Guzaarish.

Paa will most likely be the first to release as Karan will continue shooting for his last schedule till September. Guzaarish has just completed its first schedule.

This is not the first time that Bollywood has been involved in a race for similar subjects. While five films were made on Bhagat Singh, post the hit of Chak De, where SRK plays a hockey coach, films on sports took centre stage.

However, this is "battle royale", where three top actors will vie for the numero uno position not just at the box office but also with the critics, and backing them are the industry's best known directors.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:06 | Сообщение # 19
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Roshan shoots on a remote-controlled chair

Source: Screen India

Hrithik Roshan, who plays a paraplaegic in director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish, is shooting with a remote-controlled modernised wheel chair. This, even as the rest of the set erected at Mehboob Studios in Mumbai boasts of an old-world charm and depicts a lavish haveli. The actor, who started working on the film from July 30, is currently shooting scenes that require him to don a patient’s kurta with straps tied up to his back Meanwhile, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who joined him a week later after shooting portions for Raavan in Kerala, was spotted shooting in an Anarkali kurta with churidar. Eyewitnesses reveal that the two, who have been shooting some emotionally-intense scenes, were quite comfortable with each other. Earlier, the duo had been paired together in Dhoom:2 followed by Jodhaa Akbar and share quite a good working rapport.

Apart from his scenes with the pretty actress, Hrithik is also shooting scenes with Shernaz Patel, who is reportedly playing doctor to him. Bhansali, who is known for extravagant set detailing in his film, has booked the studio till January 2010, which is the time the film’s shooting is likely to wrap-up. However, the six-month schedule will see the unit taking a two-month break to shoot at an outdoor location.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:07 | Сообщение # 20
Ангел Любви

Hrithik to perform on stage after three years

Source: Mid-day

Hrithik Roshan is all set to perform on stage after three years. B-Town's best-known dancer gets groovy for the Rajiv Gandhi Awards ceremony. His act titled Colours of India has the star do the Lezim dance of Maharashtra besides the Kathakali dance and the Kalaripayattu martial art form of Kerala as part of the show's finale. The medley of folk dances will also have the actor gyrate to his film Luck By Chance track.

The awards event, that honours people from different walks of life, is being held at the National Centre for the Performing Arts, Nariman Point, today.

Feel the energy

Says Hrithik, "It will be great to perform live on stage after three long years. I have loved every moment of learning the various folk acts. When we present it on stage, I want and hope that the viewers will feel the enthusiasm and energy of this performance as well."

The actor adds, "Carving Dreams, the company that manages me, convinced me to return to the stage and be a part of the awards function." It is learnt that Roshan Jr has been rehearsing for his act for the past several days. Even though the mixing of his home production Kites is on besides a shoot schedule of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Guzaarish (which ended on Saturday), he has been perfecting his steps for over five hours everyday.

Hrithik's acts have been conceptualised by Carving Dreams Live with Sanjay Shetty as choreographer and Anahita Shroff Adajania designing his costumes. He has been learning his steps from Rajit, one of Sanjay's dancers. There will also be 40 backdrop dancers for his performance.

The actor last performed live at an international awards event held in Dubai in 2006. After he was plagued by a knee injury for which he was operated, he kept himself away from live shows only shaking a leg for his films. He even had to delay the shoot of his item number Break Free for his father's production Krazzy 4 (2008) till just before the film's release due to the injury.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:25 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
Hrithik's new avataar for Bhansali's Guzaarish
Saturday, August 22, 2009, 14:00

Hrithik Roshan appeared recently at an event in a completely different avataar. The actor has grown long hair and beard for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Guzaarish. He plays a paraplegic in the movie and acquires to have this particular look.

A source reveals, "Hrithik underwent training and met various paraplegic patients to get into the skin of his character. The actor is on the wheelchair for a major portion of the movie. He used to practice around in his House on the wheel chair and also had read and gone through booklets and guides which gave him information about the physical behavior of such patients."

Hrithik has grown his hair really long and also has his beard grown. While making public appearances he normally gels up his facial fuzz but has the long hair look.

"Neither Hrithik nor his director Wanted to make use of any artificial hair. They wanted to have a natural look and one will see Hrithik with this look till the shooting is on for the movie," adds the source.

источник entertainment.oneindia.in

LudgerДата: Среда, 02.09.2009, 13:04 | Сообщение # 22
Ангел Любви

The Chronicles of Hlock

I think I need no introduction, but since good manners demand it I’m gonna say it. Hello everyone! I am on top of Hrithik’s mind all time. (Chuckle, chuckle). And for those of you who didn’t get the joke, I am, dear ones, a beautiful lock of Hrithik’s head full of awesome hair!

And why am I talking to you? Well, as I have observed, from my vantage point (of being on top of Hrithik’s head, duh!), a lot of you want glamorous locks…but (sigh, sigh) very few of you manage to look like me. So, over the next few weeks, I will try to be at my swishiest best and using my enviable position to best advantage, I’ll tell you the secrets of my beauty (“Oh stop tugging at me Duggu. I know I have to talk about you too”)… and of course, I’ll give you a glimpse of what goes on in Hrithik’s world.

Hrithik insisted that he wanted to write by himself, but I am a bit more articulate and since I have not much else to do except turn heads, I’ve taken on this duty upon myself.

I am aware that a lot of you look at me, green with envy… almost as green as Hrithik’s eyes. And honestly, I love the attention I get. Hrithik often complains that I am very vain, badly behaved and I should be modest.

Sometimes when the summers get really hot and I begin to misbehave, he threatens that he will shave me off his head… to be rid of me at least for a while... but he is a kind and gentle soul and I know he wouldn’t do a thing to harm me. He has other ways of punishing me though, like the times when he puts sticky, slimy Mr. Gel on me to keep me in place. I know, I know, it’s bad to keep swaying around when the camera is rolling, but I can’t really help it.

I am a smooth, silky kind of person and swishing around with the breeze is so much fun. And then again (a happy sigh) Hrithik makes it up by pampering me when he goes home.

Hrithik has this awesome stuff in his bathroom which is as pro as he is. I think it is called Vivel Ultra Pro or something. A few drops of shampoo and a warm bath later I am back to my swishy ways.

And then again, he pampers me with….oh ok. What? I have to go?

Oh well…that’s just like Duggu to cut me of when I am talking about the one thing I love most…myself! So anyways, seems like the shot is ready and I have to be on my best behavior once more. When I write to you next, I’ll talk a little less about myself and more about how to have glamorous style like I do. Ahem! And of course, all the interesting situations my man Hrithik has been into. I know you can’t wait to hair (pun intended) from me.

Follow me at http://hrithikslock.blogspot.com/

LOL! Ciao

LudgerДата: Среда, 02.09.2009, 13:34 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви

Stellar Evolution

Source: GQ Magazine, India

Written by: Ashok Gupta

Photographed by: Martin Prihoda

Styled by: Arjun Bhasin

He’s rich, famous, good-looking and poised to take Bollywood’s number-one slot. Hrithik Roshan may already be a star, but he’s just getting started

Hrithik Roshan sits in his den, facing a large mirrored wall behind the sofa. He shifts back his black baseball cap and lays his bare feet on his desk. On the top shelf of the bookcase behind him sits his IIFA 2009 award for Most Powerful Entertainer of the Decade. He grins, looking like the cat who got not just the cream but the entire dairy farm.

At 35, Roshan is now one of the industry’s most bankable actors, recently racking up another stack of awards for his critical and commercial hit Jodhaa Akbar. Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan may still be the industry’s alpha-male leading men, but at 44 and 43 respectively, the countdown clocks on their careers are ticking. If anyone can supplant them in the number-one slot, it is Roshan.

I met Roshan just once before this meeting, in 2003, at a Screen Awards after party at the Vie Deck & Lounge in Juhu, Mumbai. He had just won the Best Actor award for his role as the mentally challenged Rohit in Koi... Mil Gaya – one of nine Best Actor awards he won that year for the film that booster-rocketed him back to star status after a string of flops. He seemed short, in a black suit and white shirt that looked too big for him. All I remember from that night, apart from Bipasha Basu’s legs, is Roshan taking my hand, looking me in the eye and saying, “Hi”, and then, after a perfect I-know-you-know-this-already-but-I’m-going-to-say-it-anyway beat, “I’m Hrithik Roshan.” He must have been saying the same thing the same way all night, to a bar full of journalists high on free cocktails, but it felt like he had said it only once, to me.

Today, Roshan seems even more magnetically self-possessed than he was then. It’s not just the Jesus-esque long curly hair; he’s got a guru-like aura, like he has figured out something the rest of us have yet to be let in on. We meet in his family’s sumptuous, sprawling ninth-floor flat in Juhu, a labyrinth of white marble staircases and beige and brown furnishings, in a small den dominated by a mirrored wall and a widescreen TV. When he takes your hand, fixes that bright gaze on you and splits his bulletproof grin, he gives the impression that there’s no one else in the world he could find more interesting and important.

Perhaps it’s the natural radiance of someone born to a life of money and fame. Like so many other prominent Bollywood figures, Roshan inherited the movie-star mantle from his father, actor-director Rakesh Roshan, but in the stories Hrithik tells of his youth, he was an ugly duckling who turned himself into a swan; a gawky, awkward kid, laughed at for the double-thumb he was born with on his right hand, and hobbled by a chronic stammer and crippling shyness until he was around 21 years old.

“I was a recluse. I was very shy. I didn’t talk much,” he says. “I couldn’t say a word and I wanted to be an actor. And every time I said that, I felt like such a fool because I used to go, ‘I-I-I… w-w-w-want… t-t-t-to… b-b-be… a-an… a-a-actor!’”

Roshan says he looks on his life as if it were a movie. And the way he went from zero to hero sounds like it came straight out of Koi... Mil Gaya, with Roshan as his own Jadoo. Roshan lays out a montage sequence of his young self, inspired, locking himself away in his room for 36 hours, reading aloud into a tape recorder. “I say: ‘I will not come out of this room until I can say these lines fluently.’” At the end of the montage, the wide-eyed young Roshan listens to the tape playing his lines back, clearly: “‘Dude, this is easy! All I have to do is practice!’”

After his startlingly confident debut in Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai in 2000, Roshan suddenly found himself, as he puts it, living the life of a star: “Walking through airports, and just having the feeling that I’m so damn special. And signing autographs, having that look in your eye, and that little frown,” he laughs. “And you have that weight in your face because it’s a heavy life, you know – I’m a star. But I used to keep questioning, why am I so uncomfortable? Why is there this nervous energy? Why don’t I feel good about this?

“When you become a star, you have a tendency, out of insecurity, to always wear a mask, because you don’t want to expose yourself, or you want to show people what they want to see. Being a star is about having that mask on. But I started to grow very uncomfortable with that because I was so involved in trying to live in the truth, and seeing lies and deceit everywhere.

“You get so confused between the person that you are and the persona that is projected on to that big, huge screen. I’ve been on stage where I have 40,000 people shouting my name. I see them up close and they have tears in their eyes. And you could so easily take all that and fill your ego with it and feel like a god, but you finally realize that it is a bottomless pit.”

Over the course of the six years since Koi... Mil Gaya, Roshan has become increasingly selective about his roles, paring down the number of projects he takes on and producing strong commercial performers like Krrish, Dhoom:2 and last year’s Jodhaa Akbar. Kites, due for release in December or January, will be a new departure, a cross-cultural romancer with Spanish, Hindi and English dialogue, set in Las Vegas. In July, he began shooting his next project, a film called Guzarish, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, in which he plays a bedridden paraplegic. “I have to look sick, debauched and very thin,” he says, “so I’ve stopped working out.”

He has now evolved to a new level of confidence, he says, and he’s ready to do more projects that the industry would consider “risky”. “I see everybody doing the same thing over and over again because it works… I’ve reached a stage where I have enough courage… to do films I believe in, whether they’re considered commercial or non-commercial. It really doesn’t matter so much.” Roshan also feels more comfortable with that mask on. “I do it with a sense of awareness now, which sort of depletes the power of the mask. I know what I need to do, because that’s the order of the day and I need to be projected as a star, but I do it in a way that’s a bit more real now.” Still, he painstakingly crafts himself to fit the industry’s demands.

“I am my own product,” says Roshan. “And I have to take care of myself. I have to display myself in the best possible way. My light, my expressions, my clothes, everything has to go right. That’s going to get me my name, my fame, my bread-and-butter, my money for me and my family.”

Production credits:

Hair: Kanta Motwani-Kromakay

Make-up: Vijay Palande

Assistant stylist: Tania Fadte

Set design: Pinakin

Production: Gizelle Cordo, Alecka Micklewright; Hybrid Productions

LudgerДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 12:45 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви

One life, one love

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: September 4, 2009

Hrithik Roshan will fly to the Oneness University with family to celebrate Rakesh Roshan’s 60th birthday today; juggles his schedule to share the joys of spirituality with his parents

Instead of having a flashy birthday bash, Rakesh Roshan has chosen to celebrate his 60th birthday by introspecting on life. He will fly to the Oneness University with children Hrithik and Sunaina, his wife and in-laws. Hrithik was so keen on the idea that he re-worked his schedule to join them in Varadaiahpalem in Andhra Pradesh today. Roshan celebrates his birthday today.

Sunaina Roshan has been an avid follower of the faith. Sunaina said, “I am a great admirer of Amma Bhagwan and I go there every month. My mother later joined the faith. My father could see a great change in both of us and decided to pay a visit himself. He loved everything there, the peaceful environment, the positive energy, his interaction with Bhagwan.”

Sunaina, enthused by her beliefs, adds, “Then Duggu (Hrithik) was so intrigued by our transformation and belief that he too wanted to experience it. Bhagwan’s disciple, Namanji, even came to our house and met Dad and Duggu and introduced them to the teachings. It has liberated me from my sufferings and seeing this, my family has been drawn closer to Oneness. After meeting Bhagwan, I feel it was worth going through all my sufferings.”

One day, the family was collectively deciding how to celebrate papa Roshan’s 60th birthday, which is usually a grand affair with family and friends. Rakesh came up with a suggestion. She says, “Dad decided to do away with the usual celebrations, and instead, opted to go to the Oneness University. And Duggu too was more than happy and he worked out his schedule accordingly. The family will celebrate his birthday, taking the blessings of Bhagwan.”

Amongst other celebrities, Shilpa Shetty, Manisha Koirala and Isha Koppikar are also followers.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:35 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви

Hrithik avoids the gym

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: September 8, 2009

Hrithik Roshan has virtually stopped hitting the gym. For Guzaarish, the taskmaster Sanjay Leela Bhansali has given him strict instructions to put on weight for his role.

The instructions read: You have to put on some weight around your stomach and abs. And you can’t cut your hair and beard.

Hrithik is adhering to Bhansali’s instructions diligently. The gym, which was a very important part of Hrithik’s everyday life, has taken a back seat.

For those who came in late, Hrithik is on a wheelchair for a major portion of the film and he has been practising wheeling himself around to practice for the role. He has been researching paraplegic patients and has been reading up on their physical behaviour as well.

A source said, “Nowadays, Hrithik does not indulge in his regular workouts which involve a lot of weight-lifting. If he goes to the gym, he goes for barely few minutes and does just the basic things. There are days when he may not go the gym too.”

Explaining why Bhansali instructed Hrithik to refrain from working out, our source said, “Bhansali is very kicked about Guzaarish. Like always, he is particular about every minute detail this time too.”

Hrithik’s official spokesperson said, “Hrithik has a very lean look these days. Since he plays a paraplegic patient in Guzaarish, he can’t look so fit and trim in the film.”

A friend of Hrithik said, “Unlike most actors who feel restless when they stop going to the gym, Hrithik is very cool about it. At this point of time, his mind is working only on Guzaarish. He has taken to Bhansali’s film like a duck takes to water. He knows that he can get back his present look in a few days time, if and whenever he wants.”

So if you see a tad roly poly Hrithik in the near future, don’t be surprised.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 09:27 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви

Hrithik ’s a real Hero!

Source: Farah Khan Blog, Star Plus Website

Date: 23 September 2009

I’ve been really busy the last few days, what with the schedule and then my son has been ill. We’re just taking him to the doc, getting more tests and hoping for the best. It’s so hard on him, with the little one coughing and wheezing and needs all our attention.

On another note, as far as Tere Mere Beach Mein goes, there has been electric responses and even more anticipation for Hrithik and Kangana this Saturday. This probably is the most inspiring episode as it has stories of both of them overcoming their speech impediments, growing up to finally turning into the star actors they are today!

I was not very sure initially about how comfortable Hrithik would be talking about a topic so personal to him but he was a sweetheart and spoke straight from his heart. It was quite moving when Hrithik shared the tough times he had seen as a kid. One could understand how deeply Hrithik felt about this when he offered to share his personal number with a kid on the sets who faced similar issues. He definitely is a real Hero!!

Our second guest, Kangana was equally a surprise with not many people aware of her fighting spirit. She spoke so candidly about her struggle in this industry because of her unconventional looks and the fact that she spoke in a peculiar accent. Despite facing constant comparisons with other actresses, it’s credible that today she has carved out a niche for herself in the industry.

Baki story break ke baad. I will be back on the blog soon, an in the meanwhile you’ll enjoy the next episode of Tere Mere Beach Main.

PS: Keep sending in those comments. Wake up those of you who have gone to sleep!

God Bless

Love

Farah

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 09:30 | Сообщение # 27
Ангел Любви

Highlights of the show

Source: Star Plus

Date: September 23, 2009

This week we had Hrithik Roshan speak about something he has never spoken publicly, his stammering problems and other hurdles he faced in life in terms of disablities. Hrithik shares openly about the pain and humiliation that he went through as a child because he had speech problems. He says his childhood was often hell. Hrithik surprises everyone including Farah by admitting on the show that he still has the problem and needs to practice everyday for an hour to get his speech okay. There are quite a lot of revelations about his childhood struggles.

The second guest was Kangana Ranaut. She shares her struggle in this industry because of her unconventional looks and the fact that she spoke in a peculiar accent. Kangana also reveals that she has no friends in this industry.

The Main Hoon Na for the episode was a true inspiaration. Pooja Kapoor is someone who has overcome her disablities and can today compose her own music. She moves Hrithik Roshan on the show with her story and never say die spirit.

High Points:

Hrithik and Kangana play a game where they are given different props to use it as they want creatively in as many ways as possible.

Pooja Kapoor, the Main Hoon Na plays a piece of music on the synthesizer which she herself has composed. Hrithik , Kangana and Farah are amazed and moved.

Hrthik hugs one of the kids from the audience when he tells him about his speech problem and gives all the kids who shared their problems with him, examples from his personal life and his struggles.

For more of such fun moments and revelations tune in to Tere Mere Beach Mein every Sat & Sun at 9 PM

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 09:31 | Сообщение # 28
Ангел Любви

"Script would decide my next film with Aamir, SRK or Hrithik" - Ashutosh Gowariker

Source: IndiaFM

Date: September 26, 2009

By Joginder Tuteja

Excerpts from the interview

You seem to be showing quite some confidence in your actors…

See, roping in an actor are just some commercial decisions that you have to calmly take before making a movie. When Jodhaa Akbar was being worked upon, Hrithik's Krissh and Dhoom 2 hadn't released. It was being said that Hrithik couldn't get a hit without his father. Now all that was of course a myth! Still, when I announced Jodhaa Akbar with Hrithik, there was an immediate reaction that how could Hrithik be Akbar!

You must have been terribly disappointed?

On the contrary I welcomed such feedback. This is how you realise that how audience is reacting and thinking about a particular actor. I had a confidence in him that he was the true Akbar. He is someone who is naturally a prince; whether it's his approach or his walk. It's just that when there are adverse reactions to someone's casting, you have to give that little 25%. We said to each other that we are going to make it happen and work towards that. Same happened with Aishwarya Rai going all out for being Jodhaa.

From Aamir to Shah Rukh to Hrithik, you have worked with the best of the best....

With both Aamir and Shah Rukh, I have been a co-actor once so it's quite some relaxed atmosphere. It was different though in case of Hrithik since we never knew each other before talks began for Jodhaa Akbar. But then with him you can share a lot of wisdom about cinema since he has seen it all so up close with Rakeshji. There are a lot of diverse views that can be expressed. Something similar was the case with Harman too since he is again from the industry. He is highly aware about how movies are made. Harman is from the industry so he is highly aware about how movies are made

Ever thought of making a movie with them again?

Yes, I would love to work with these people again. So yes, in a way I am fortunate to have had an association with these actors. (Smiles) Strange thing is that each of these actors has green lit some very different movies. The decision to rope any one of them again would be driven by the script. I always want the script to allow me and make that decision. If that script is right and the character is aiming towards a particular actor, then I go for that actor.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 09:32 | Сообщение # 29
Ангел Любви

Rahul, Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik bag youth icon awards

Source: Sify

Date: September 26, 2009

Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi was named Icon of the Year, while actors Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan bagged the youth icon awards in the entertainment field at a glittering award ceremony here.

Priyanka beat Katrina Kaif to the top spot and Hrithik left behind actor-director Farhan Akhtar at the inaugural edition of the India Youth Icon Awards organised jointly by Wizcraft Entertainment and electronics major Videocon at the Leela Kempinski Hotel here Friday night.

Rahul Gandhi, however, was not present to receive his award. Priyanka, who walked the red carpet, said being a youth icon meant a lot.

"Youth icon is a huge word. Today's generation, my generation is a very impatient one. It wants everything fast and mediocrity doesn't work for this generation. They are quick to dismiss something that doesn't work for them. So to be a youth icon for this generation, which has very high standards, feels great," Priyanka told IANS before the awards were announced.

The awards are aimed to recognise and reward individual excellence and exemplary achievement in the genres of business, sports, entertainment, media, social welfare and justice and technology.

In other categories, the winners included shooter Abhinav Bindra (sports), author Chetan Bhagat (the arts) and actor Rahul Bose (social justice and welfare).

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was graced with the Global Face of the Year award, while Deepika Padukone was named the Fashion Icon of the Year.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:42 | Сообщение # 30
Ангел Любви

Parle expands portfolio with Hide & Seek Bourbon; ropes in Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador

Source: exchange4media

Date: October 03,2009

Parle Products Pvt Ltd has expanded its product offering in India with the launch of Hide & Seek Bourbon biscuits. Hrithik Roshan, the company’s brand ambassador for Hide & Seek, is also the brand ambassador for this new product and a TV campaign featuring him is already on air across TV channels.

Hide & Seek Bourbon enters a market, which already has several established players, namely Britannia’s Bourbon biscuits. Parle had originally launched its Hide & Seek brand in December 1996 as a novel concept in the biscuit category – with actual chocolate chips embedded in it.

Parle has decided to continue with Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador for Hide & Seek Bourbon, since he already has a strong connect with the consumers. In the ad for Hide & Seek Bourbon, the actor known for his dancing skills is shown flaunting his moves, and in the end there’s one line suggesting the consumers to ‘try it’. The idea is that people should be the judge of the product, rather than someone else telling them to like it.

Speaking on the positioning, Shalin Desai, Senior Product Manager, Parle Products, said, “Bourbon as a category is well known, but dominated by a few players. The idea to enter this space was to provide consumers a premium product offering a true bourbon experience.”

Vipin Dhyani, Founder & Creative Director, Thoughtshop, who has created the TVC, explained, “The brief was to show a connect between the product and celebrity’s individualities. I am sure that consumers will realise that the product belongs to a premium category like its brand ambassador – Hrithik Roshan. The challenge was to create a campaign of just 15 seconds, which was attention grabbing and justified the use of the celebrity, while at the same time was also stark. The result was an ad campaign in which we highlighted Hrithik’s dancing prowess and announced the launch of the new Bourbon.”

On their association with Hrithik Roshan, Desai said, “Consumers associate Hide & Seek with chocolate-based biscuits. Hence, the new product has been created under the Hide & Seek umbrella to give consumers biscuits with more quantity of rich chocolate cream in their Bourbon biscuits. We will continue to use Hrithik to endorse the brand since consumers have high recall value of him as Hide & Seek’s ambassador. This makes Hide & Seek Bourbon a brand that teens would not only like to associate with, but also flaunt.”

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz