Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 20.05.2024, 22:11
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:46 | Сообщение # 91
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

From pain to Spain

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: March 05, 2010

By: Subhash K Jha

After playing dysfunctional, introverted characters, both Farhan Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan are eager to let loose in Zoya Akhtar’s Running With The Bulls, a road film about male bonding which will be shot in Spain

Both Farhan and Hrithik have recently played or are playing dysfunctional and largely introvert characters. While Farhan voluntarily went into a shell to play the loner Karthik in his latest release Karthik Calling Karthik, Hrithik has been undergoing his own share of solitude as the paraplegic in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s forthcoming Guzaarish.

However, both will now get into more gregarious territory with Zoya Akhtar’s, Running With The Bulls. Incidentally, the film is about male bonding, a similar subject to Farhan’s directorial debut Dil Chahta Hai in 2001.

Commenting on the film, Farhan says, “It is in my destiny as a filmmaker and actor to keep returning to films about male bonding. For Karthik Calling Karthik, I was shut off from the outside world as far possible for me - I do have responsibilities beyond an actor, you know. Karthik has been my toughest role so far, not only in terms of the character’s solitude but also because this was my first solo hero film. It exhausted me emotionally. So yes, Zoya’s film, which is a fun-filled, male bonding road story, is just the excuse I needed to get out of the feeling of desolation.”

Farhan and Hrithik intend to whoop it up, before they face the camera for Zoya. “Hrithik and I are buddies but we have not hung out for a while. Actually, Abhay Deol is the part of the threesome I need to get to know well. We will be doing our share of bonding before we head to Spain for the shoot,” adds Farhan.

Farhan remembers how Saif Ali Khan and Akshaye Khanna needed to get similarly comfortable with each other during Dil Chahta Hai.

Incidentally, this isn’t Farhan’s first trip to Spain. Farhan says, “That was not as an actor and definitely not to the places where Zoya will shoot with us. And certainly not to do the things we three guys will be doing for the film.” The shoot of Running With The Bulls starts in April. Thereafter, Farhan gets back to direction with Don 2, for which shooting starts in September.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:47 | Сообщение # 92
Ангел Любви

Macroman renews contract with Hrithik

Source: 3dsyndication.com

Date: March 16, 2010

Behind the constant lights, camera and action lies a super chilled out person. Ask Hrithik Roshan about his cool style and confidence at all times and the actor quips, "Life is as high as your confidence - so why not live up every moment? Live life macro!"

The actor and the leading house of premium knitwear, Rupa & Co Ltd, have renewed their contract for the brand, Macroman, for the third year in a row. With an entry into the global premium wear market, Macroman aims for nothing but the sky.

PR Agarwal, chairman of Rupa & Co Ltd, says, "Hrithik's pursuit of perfection and fitness is the inspiration for the active generation. As well as for Macroman's m-series."

Crafted for the modern Indian male who wants to feel and look good at all times, the premium wears from Macroman are all about perfect fit, comfort and style. The cuts and designs have an international edge for the active lifestyle. The superior fit and fabric stretch with the body during demanding work-outs. "They bring attitude, drive and enthusiasm to the fitness regime. It's the essence of cool style that comes with pursuit of perfection," explains Vikas Agarwal, the brand director of Macroman.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:47 | Сообщение # 93
Ангел Любви

Zoya Akhtar casts Kalki Koechelin in Running With The Bulls

Source: Business Of Cinema

By: Chuman Das

Date: March 18, 2010

"I like the jury's choice," is what Kalki Koechelin said after she won her first Filmfare award for Anurag Kashyap's Dev D. The actress has now been signed on by Excel Entertainment for Zoya Akhtar's tentatively titled film - Running With The Bulls.

Kalki will star with the likes of Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Katrina Kaif in Running With The Bulls.

After Dev D, Kalki took time off and got into theatre. The actress played the lead in the play called, "Skeletons in the Cupboard." Thereafter Kalki said, "I have reading scripts but nothing worthwhile came up until I got an offer from Zoya Akhtar. The film has Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar in the lead, along with Katrina Kaif. This is a big film for me as I enter mainstream Bollywood. That has always been a priority and now that it has become a reality. I am super excited."

Kalki is currently honing up her Hindi diction. Shooting for the film will start in May and the bulk of the shooting will be in Spain.

Talking about her director, Kalki tells Businessofcinema.com, "Zoya has a vision of film making, which is mainstream yet with her own interpretation. This gives the entire film a different hue. Luck By Chance had a complete Bollywood setting, yet the narrative was different. And I am sure Runing With The Bulls, which will feature some great actors will have Zoya's stamp on it."

Kalki is also riding high on the fact that she is endorsing Coco Cola along with Imran Khan and is part of the Cola giant's gen next plans.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:48 | Сообщение # 94
Ангел Любви

GOLDEN GIRL

Source: TT

Date: March 21, 2010

Guwahati girl Monikangana Dutta is suddenly the it girl in Bollywood. t2 chats with her on being a runway queen, on getting Guzaarish and on admiring Hrithik Roshan . Excerpt from the interview.

How did Guzaarish happen?

Sanjay Leela Bhansali saw my picture in the Kingfisher calendar. I think he was following my pictures for the past couple of years.

What was it like working with Hrithik Roshan?

It’s like wow! I have travelled the world and have met a lot of good-looking people in my life. Good looks fade after a while so it is not about good looks. What makes him appealing is that he is a great person. He has been so supportive and has helped me in a lot of things that I could not have dealt with. He is a perfect gentleman.

How do you react to reports of your steamy scenes with Hrithik?

Honestly speaking, I don’t know that I should be answering this. Obviously it was very upsetting. It was shit. A lot of people randomly make stories like that. Someone from the sets gives information to the people outside! If I have said something, then it should be within quotes. I am from a good family. I don’t need to be going out there and doing all these things.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:48 | Сообщение # 95
Ангел Любви

Breakfast with Hrithik on Radio Mirchi

Source: TNN

Date: March 24, 2010

Wake up, Mumbaikars! Rise and shine, and tune into the breakfast show Hi Mumbai on Radio Mirchi 98.3FM, it’s from 9.15 to 11.15 am. In which RJ Jeeturaaj, your high-spirited and bubbly host, has with him the Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan and his music composer uncle, the legendary Rajesh Roshan.

They’re there to talk about Kites, that much-awaited film, starring Hrithik and Latino bombshell Barbara Mori. Don’t know how Jeeturaaj dragged them down to the Mirchi Studios in Lower Parel so early (the Roshans are probably still in their pjs), but make the most of it, this is an interactive show... you get to chat with Hrithik over your scrambled eggs and tea.

Listeners will be treated to the music of the film, naturally, because this edition of the breakfast show is intended to be the ‘Mirchi Music Premiere of Kites’. According to Rajesh Roshan, “The songs are soft and melodious to suit the romantic flavour of the film. We recorded two songs after they were shot, which was quite challenging, I had not attempted this in 37 years of my career. But with Rakesh as the guiding force, everything was possible.

Hrithik plays a Salsa teacher in the Anurag Basu-directed film. And, Rajesh has included a hot Spanish-English dance number called Kites In The Sky that’s picturised on Hrithik and Barbara. Will Jeeturaaj play it? He might, if you call in and ask the hip and happening RJ rocking the air waves to do so and cajole the actor as well. That’s what we mean by interactive. Hrithik’s waiting for your call! What more could you ask for first thing in the morning? Breakfast in bed with Barbara Mori? Get in the queue!

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:49 | Сообщение # 96
Ангел Любви

‘Kites’ team starts new trend, premieres music on radio

Source: Indo Asia

Date: MARCH 24, 2010

The music of Hrithik Roshan’s eagerly awaited film “Kites” has been launched and this is the first time a movie album has premiered on a radio channel.

“I think, this is for the first time there is a music premiere happening on a radio channel, which is great. I am hoping for some good feedback,” Hrithik told reporters at the Radio Mirch studio here Thursday.

There has been a lot of buzz about the film and finally the promotion has started.

Asked how different the promotions will be from other movies, Hrithik said: “I am not the marketing guy, so I am clueless. I am just an actor and am happy doing acting. I don’t think on those terms.

“They (marketing team) must be doing something to promote the film. They will tell me what to do and I will do whatever I can do.”

Directed by Anurag Basu, “Kites” will be released in both Hindi and English. The film is about two lovers and their thrilling journey filled with precious moments and unexpected betrayal.

Mexican actress Barbara Mori, who plays Hrithik’s love interest in the movie, is expected to come down for the promotion activities of the movie set for a May 21 release.

“Yes, I think she will be coming down on the 20th of next month and help in promoting the film,” said Hrithik.

Kangana Ranaut also features in the movie, but she has not been highlighted so far.

“I really am not the person who decides on promotion and marketing. The film is a love story between Barbara and me. The idea to project the first promos of the film comes from the director’s vision, what he wants to tell the audiences and that’s how the promos are made,” said Hrithik.

Asked whether he has flown kites, Hrithik said: “Yes, I remember papa used to teach me. We used to live on the 13th floor of a building… I was too small and I used to wonder that the kites seems so light but when it’s flying, it’s really hard to hold the ‘manja’ (string). I remember that really clearly because I could not hold it and it used to keep flying away from my hand.”

----

Music premiere of Kites on Radio Mirchi

By: RnM Team

Date: 24 Mar 10

As the sun rose on Wednesday morning, Mumbai’s No. 1 Radio station, Radio Mirchi premiered the music of ‘Kites’ with Hrithik and Rajesh Roshan on the breakfast show with RJ Jeeturaaj. The Mirchi studio wore a completely different look for the special occasion. The entire studio was decked with colourful kites of various sizes, each with a message for the country’s hottest star.

Hrithik made the morning special for thousands of Mumbaikars, when he greeted them with a special hello and interacted with them on air. Duggu, as he is fondly called, revealed how he reminded Chacha Rajesh of a beautiful tune he had composed which finally is part of Kites now. “When chacha sang ‘Zindagi do pal ki’, Anurag, dad and me just fell in love with the song, it was so apt for the situation, we just had to have it” said Hrithik. ‘Zindagi do pal ki’, is one of Hrithik’s favourite numbers from the film.

Kites, produced by Rakesh Roshan and directed by Anurag Basu, is one of the most awaited films of the year with its heady mix of romance, passion and adventure. The music composed by veteran Rajesh Roshan aptly captures the mood of the film, thus poised to be another gem from the music director.

Kites also stars International star Barbara Mori and Kanagana Ranaut in lead roles.

To catch the beautiful ‘Zindagi do pal ki’ and other songs from the film ‘Kites’, tune into Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM!

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:49 | Сообщение # 97
Ангел Любви

"Sussanne feels I am best singer in the world, she compares me with Elvis" - Hrithik Roshan

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: March 27, 2010

21st May 2010 is the date that has been blocked by Hrithik Roshan's fans world over. After all, it's the day when Hrithik's much awaited film Kites opens across cinema halls. Kites is extra-special to Hrithik as for the first time ever, the superstar will be seen or should we say heard crooning a song in the film. The song in question 'Kites In The Sky' is an English song that will be premiered on TV channels on the 29th of this month. In this interview, Hrithik shares his experience of recording this song. Read on!

What inspired you to sing in the first place?

I did not decide to sing, I was forced to do it. My uncle had tunes and Anurag had this ridiculous foresight that I could sing. Somewhere he had thought that I have all the talents: that I can act, dance and I do know music. So he believed that I can sing too for the film and it would be an extra bonus for it.

I obviously was not very gung-ho about it. But then he caught me very cleverly when he informed that it's going to be a lip synced song. In my head we had decided to make a very very honest film. I could not see myself lip syncing in this film on a song sung by another professional singer. He had me trapped.

When we started making the film, the entire grammar of the film was totally out of the normal world of making Indian films. We had decided from the beginning about the kind of songs we will have. There was no lip-synching song per se in the film. I had told him in casual conversation that if I had to sing in the film then it had to be a song in my voice. Somewhere he had remembered that and used that to get his way. He said we have lip-synching song and it had to have your voice and that was that.

Anurag told me that it's a lip-sync song. I could not see myself lip syncing in this film on a song sung by another professional singer. He had me trapped. How did you rehearse for it?

Once I said ok fine and I will do it, they gave me 2 weeks to get into the mood of it. And I rehearsed in the most ridiculous manner. Early in the morning, I would start with my sa re ga ma pa dha ni sa. Right from the time I would wake up to brushing my teeth to taking the shower, all the time I was singing with hand movements trying to reach the highest scale and lowest note.

My niece has learnt the piano and she has this little Casio player which I had borrowed. And I have the knack of finding any tune on any instrument. So I practiced on that for a week. Then I realized that it won't work like that and I got a professional trainer. Susan came to help me and she is also the female voice in the song. I requested them if we can rehearse now and record the song later once we were back in Mumbai. However, the problem was that they were shooting this song at Las Vegas and we were leaving for Las Vegas immediately. So we had no option but to record. We decided to do a scratch and later record the song properly. But they loved the scratch so much that they did not allow me to improve on it.

I didn't consider myself a singer but to be honest to my character, I went along with everybody. I am extremely happy for the kind of honest film that we have made. Even thought it was not professional singing and its not the perfect voice but in the film, it renders honesty on screen.

So how was your experience while recording the song?

I thought I will pull it off. I had gotten myself to the point where I was enjoying singing. I am falling in love with the art of shutting your eyes from the world and going in meditative state where you just sing. It's a beautiful feeling. But when I went to studio it was totally different story.

They put you in this little compartment and you are not allowed to move because the mike is fixed and by moving, your voice will also move away. And while practicing I had been so mobile. I was like you are in training shoot. I was locked up in one place where I can't even move my legs because the breath shifts in different direction and force change on mike is super sensitive. Although I was fixed in one place I was still enjoying it because I was learning a new thing. It's always nice to have new challenge.

Finally I told them to just switch off all the lights of the studio because I wasn't being able to get my best out. So they just blacked out the entire studio and I could not even see my mike because it was so dark. This black out worked and helped me to come out of the inhibitions that were in mind. And that's how I finally worked. That day we had a flight in the night at 3.30. I started off at 9 morning, we packed up from studio at 1 in the night. I had not even packed my suitcase but the song came out very natural.

What was the reaction of your uncle Rajesh Roshan and director Anurag Basu when you were recording it in studio?

I didn't want anyone to be there in studio, so nobody was there in studio. It was just me and the female singer Susan. And I said let me just go with the flow and allow me to enjoy myself. When they heard they liked it a lot. They kept the scratch only as the song but now I am scared because it's going to come out in the audience.

And of course there is the whole pressure of knowing from where I am coming. My grandfather to my uncle and the entire musical family background, I couldn't let them down. So I am happy that it went off just fine. There is always an extra pressure on you to come out with the best in whatever you are doing.

How much did you enjoy singing and will you be singing more for your films?

I think yes, I enjoy singing. But then there are so many people who enjoy singing even though they can't sing. Everyone likes to sing, it's something natural in all of us. I have been singing myself to sleep whenever I am stressed out. I just sing any song like a broken record and keep going till I feel some relief. Then I go to sleep. After listening to this entire story, Anurag Basu has sort of shown in to the world.

What has been the reaction of your wife Sussanne towards your singing?

In this regard, I think she is obviously and completely biased. She feels I am the best singer in the world. She compares me with Elvis Presley. But I don't believe in that. I just feel it's all her love that comes out for me.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:50 | Сообщение # 98
Ангел Любви

Kites Music Review

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: March 29, 2010

By: Joginder Tuteja, - 15:17 IST

EXPECTATIONS

Huge. That, in one word, pretty much summarises the expectations that one has from the music of Kites. Roshans have been a team since time immemorial and it is just apt to expect nothing but an excellent soundtrack when Hrithik Roshan, Rakesh Roshan and Rajesh Roshan come together. Add to that, the man in the driving seat, Anurag Basu, who has to his credit many musicals including Life In A Metro where Pritam's soundtrack has managed a cult status for itself over years gone by and you are pretty much sitting at an album from which a music lover would be expecting nothing but the best. With lyricists like Nasir Faraaz and Asif Ali Beg roped in to write for five songs in the album, there is a certain freshness which is pretty much expected as well.

MUSIC

Let's set an expectation clear at the very onset. Unlike many fly-by-night albums that make an instant impression from the word 'Go' with chartbuster tunes heading straight towards the next dance floor upstairs, Kites takes it's time own to settle down. So one has to be indeed patient before passing a verdict in this musical score by Rajesh Roshan that actually carries forward the 70s mood in the new age milieu. These are the kind of songs that have to be nurtured, read: played on multiple times, before one starts developing a liking. And once that happens, there is no looking back as the numbers continue to play on in your mind after the music has stopped.

This is what happens in case of the opening track ' Zindagi Do Pal Ki' as well which has Rajesh Roshan written on it from the very first note. Whether it is the coming together of Western and Indian instruments or the way KK goes on to stretch his vocals for the words ' Intezar Kab Tak... ', you know it is a clear cut Roshan family influence in the song. A love song written by Nasir Faraaz, it is simple, has a moderate pace to it and takes time to settle down before one picks it up all over again to add it to the list of the favourites. The 'remix version' keeps the sanctity of the original intact and doesn't turn out to be any intrusion whatsoever.

What follows next is a better track, ' Dil Kyun Yeh Mera', which is written by Nasir Faraaz and has an oriental beginning to it, hence reminding of many a composition that has been created by Pritam for films coming from the house of Bhatts. Perhaps it is also the KK factor that one ends up getting nostalgic about the Anurag Basu-Pritam combination but then the fact remains that once the singer begins singing his lines, you know that Rajesh Roshan can't be ignored for long. He is someone who should be composing more often but when one hears a soothing tune like ' Dil Kyun... ', one also ends up looking at the entire situation positively and prays that he continues to take his time but make timeless tunes like these. One would have thought that a 'remix version' wasn't required for a song like this but 50 seconds into it and the rap-n-reggae that comes along ensures that you would definitely want to play this one on as well when in a different mood.

It's a soft beginning for Nasir Faraaz written ' Tum Bhi Ho Wahi' which has the sound of guitar leading to Vishal Dadlani coming to the forefront. After singing for half a dozen composers from the current times, the composer-singer lends his vocals for a veteran as well and gets into a rock mode soon after. A little later, even Suraj Jagan joins Vishal behind the mike and gets into his trademark full throated rendition. However, what is noticeable is a signature sound that plays on right through the song. This is one of those tracks that doesn't hook on you from the lyrics perspective but it's the hook sound which stays on with you long after the song is through. This is the reason why this sound arrives at the very beginning in the 'remix version'.

The title song arrives a little later in the day and is aptly titled ' Kites In The Sky'. Written by Asif Ali Beg, this English track also makes the much talked about singing debut of Hrithik Roshan. However, it is Suzanne D'Mello who arrives on the scene first and it is only 45 seconds into the song that Hrithik makes an appearance. Does he do well? Oh yes, and that too amazingly well. A soft and slow moving track where every note is up for scrutiny, 'Kites' has minimal instruments in the background, something which is always a tough situation for any singer, even if he is trained, because ever nuance is noticeable. However, credit it to Hrithik and the team of Kites which pulls off this classy number quite well. A number that should be a hot favourite in lounges and urban youth.

Still waiting for that quintessential dance number featuring Hrithik Roshan? Well, wait for ' Fire'which is four and a half minutes piece with minimal singing that is heard very late in the day. One doesn't mind that though since the techno sound that carries ' Fire' from inception to the ultimate culmination reaches its crescendo exactly 100 seconds into the piece. Now that's the point which should burn the dance floor when played on in a disc or a club because Hrithik is expected to ensure trademark dance moves from here on. Rajesh Roshan, Vishal Dadlani, Anirudh Bhola and Anushka Manchanda form the quartet that lends its vocals and though their collective output is 80s at it's best, it's the coming together of Western instruments that make ' Fire' an irresistible track that only adds on to the excitement once it resurfaces once again.

OVERALL

Kites is a good album that will certainly find good patronage amongst those who have been waiting for this much hyped film to arrive. Bearing a classy look to it throughout, Kites may not make a 'big bang' impression in the first few days due to this very reason. However, once the listener catches fancy to Kites, there is no looking back. Due to this very reason, the makers have taken the right step of releasing the songs close to two months before the theatrical release of the film. That should give enough time for Kites to soar higher up in the sky.

OUR PICK(S)

Dil Kyun Yeh Mera, Zindagi Do Pal Ki, Fire, Kites In The Sky

RATING: 3 1/2

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:50 | Сообщение # 99
Ангел Любви

Hrithik teaches 'language of love' to Delhiites on radio

Source: 01-Apr-2010

By: Aakash Singh

With his "Greek God" looks, a ''six pack abs" physique and a "to die for" smile, he is the average cinegoer's epitome of a "perfect lover".

No wonder why Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, who taught the listeners the language of love, had Delhiites "eating out of his hands".

Hrithik, who this afternoon visited the studio of Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM to promote his forthcoming film 'Kites', which features him opposite Hollywood actress Barbara Mori and actress Kangana Ranaut, gave the listeners of the radio channel, tips on how eternal love transcends all barriers across castes, cultures and countries.

Produced by Rakesh Roshan's Filmkraft in association with Reliance Big Pictures, 'Kites' hits theatres all over the world next month.

Hrithik's arrival led to a huge crowd of cine lovers outside the radio station's studio, eager to have a look at their heartthrob. Many contests were organised by the radio channel that invited listeners to share their personal experiences of being in love and expressing it to their beloved.

Those extraordinary ways of expressing love were applauded by Hrithik Roshan himself. The music of 'Kites' was recently released at an exclusive music premier in the Radio Mirchi studios in Mumbai by the star himself and Rajesh Roshan, all throughout the day.

'Kites' is a story of passion that defies every rule of a relationship and takes two lovers on a thrilling journey full of precious moments and unexpected betrayal.

Hrithik, who plays an Indian, English speaking salsa teacher, falls in love with a Latin woman played by the stunning Barbara Mori and during their whirlwind romance, nothing is a barrier for this love struck couple, not even language.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:51 | Сообщение # 100
Ангел Любви

Trance pe dance

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: April 02, 2010

By: Sonal Chawla

When Rajesh Roshan couldn’t figure out how to create a trance track for Kites, it was his nephew Hrithik who introduced him to the genre

Hrithik Roshan is so fond of trance music that he especially asked music director Rajesh Roshan to include a trance track in Kites. Hrithik made his chacha (Rajesh Roshan) hear trance music from all over the world to give him a fair idea about the kind of track he wanted. The final result was the track Fire in Kites.

As Kites is a love story, its soundtrack is largely melodious and slow romantic songs. Hrithik wanted at least one different track in the album. Rajesh Roshan said, “The track Fire is quite different from the other songs in Kites. Hrithik logged on to YouTube to make me hear several trance tracks from all over the world. He remembered names of several trance artists and he wanted me to hear each one of them. He played various trance tracks he had heard in English, American and French clubs to give me an idea of what he wanted me to compose.”

He added, “Hrithik said that the music should give a feeling of “flying away” otherwise it cannot be called trance. It had to be a hard hitting beat. I wondered how I would pull it off. After days of research, I finally composed a tune, which Hrithik liked. He asked me to sing a line, which I did. The next thing I knew is that he asked me to sing it in the film. I told him we could get professional singers but he liked my high pitched singing.”

The trance track has been co-created by musician Vishal Dadlani. “Hrithik liked his antra and I have sung the mukhda,” said Rajesh Roshan.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:55 | Сообщение # 101
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Roshan looks to explore Dubai

Source: Khaleej Times

Date: April 1, 2020

By: Davina Raisinghani

After waiting for what proved to be an excruciating amount of time for some, Hrithik Roshan’s local fans were finally treated to a brief chat session with the Indian actor last night at the Zee Dubai Mega Mela.

Despite his crowded itinerary, Roshan, who landed in the city late last evening, claimed that he was quite excited for the three-day opportunity to interact with his Middle Eastern fan base.

‘It’s been a very hectic day so far - I got roughly five hours of sleep last night, have been up since eight talking on radio stations in Delhi and then got on a flight here,’ noted the actor when we caught up with him at his hotel, prior to him setting of for the Amphitheatre at Dubai Media City.

‘It’s time for a workout now, then some quick meetings, followed by sleep. Tomorrow and day after, I look forward to exploring the city and the Mela,’ further enthused Roshan.

The actor will be putting in several appearances during the length of the Zee Dubai Mega Mela, inclusive of his strut down the Fashion Catwalk, which only VIP ticket holders will have access to, and a session at the Moulinex Chef’s Theatre later today.

On a more grave note, Roshan commented on the recent passing away of Shaikh Ahmed bin Zayed Al Nahyan - a news which he had received on his way here; ‘I just learnt about the tragic loss. I‘m completely shocked by the news. My condolences to the family. It’s just a tragic reminder to us all that we must treasure what we have and spread love.’

‘That’s what I’m here for - to give and receive a little love from my fans. Hopefully, we’ll all go back with smiles,’ added the actor.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:55 | Сообщение # 102
Ангел Любви

Hrithik on a roll

Source: Entertainment, Gulf News

Date: April 1, 2010

BY: Naureen Aquil

Getting through to this man for an interview was a nightmare, but then when it's the drool-worthy Hrithik Roshan we can't help but admit it was worth the effort.

The Koi Mil Gaya star will be in Dubai for the Zee Mega Mela where fans will be able to meet and interact with him. The actor will also sign autographs and participate in a fashion show. Roshan says he is excited about coming to Dubai. "This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with all my fans over here, interact with them, shake hands, sign autographs and relish the delicious food. It's going to be great fun," he says.

The actor, however, is not new to this concept of a mela. He has participated in the in the UK before. So what is it that he enjoys the most in activities such as these? "People of course," he quips. "This way I get a chance to thank all the people out there. There are so many of them from all over and interacting with them is the part I enjoy the most."

Plagued by rumours

Roshan's professional life is rocking. His much talked-about film Kites is scheduled for release in May and is making news for both the wrong and the right reasons. The good thing is that the film is set to take Bollywood to a higher level. On the flip side, the actor's chemistry with his beautiful co-star is said to have created friction in his married life.

There were also rumours that some passionate scenes which were believed to be integral to the movie were removed on the advice of Bret Ratner (Rush Hour series). The actor shrugs it off as mere rumours. "No, he (Ratner) was invited for the screening of the movie in Los Angeles. When my father (Rakesh Roshan) called and informed me that a guy called Bret Ratner was visiting I was shocked and said, ‘What! Bret Ratner, oh my goodness?'. He liked the movie and he is such a passionate guy," says Roshan.

This film is also said to be his big ticket to Hollywood. So is the light-eyed hunk looking forward to some Hollywood roles after this?

"It depends. There are scripts that I have been reading, but I haven't signed on, anything" he says.

Roshan's best role till date was that of a mentally challenged boy in Koi Mil Gaya. He is set to play another challenging role of a paraplegic in Guzaarish. Known for his strict preparation and rehearsals we are curious to know how he prepared for this role. "Well, every film of mine is challenging - Koi Mil Gaya, Jodhaa Akbar, Kites and now Guzaarish. However, this was a space which was far away from the world I live in. It has an edge over all the others," he says.

Not only that, the actor who is very disciplined about his diet and exercise had to reportedly put on a lot of weight for Guzaarish. How difficult could it have been to get into the character? "I had to give up my entire regime and let go of myself completely. I ate everything that I had refrained from for a very long time like batata vada, vada pav and all sorts of unhealthy food. It was like a picnic for me," says the actor.

Unfortunately, the unhealthy ways took a toll on his health. "My doctor told me I was the most unhealthy guy and my body could not digest what I was eating. I had to jump off again to my routine as I had to shape up for the flashback in the second portion of the film. It was all so rapid that my body could not take it," he says

Roshan has also been very active on Twitter of late, gushing about his lovely wife Sussanne and his films. Some stars feel it is a very effective medium to interact with fans. What about Roshan? "It is effective. Everybody does it… I do it when I need some feedback or to get something off my chest. It's great to be able to interact with 8,000 people at the same time, so it's effective," the actor says.

The man is liked by millions around the world. When we got a little curious as to who is his role model. The actor said, "I am inspired by my father. He is a man who never tires, he stays focused all the time and is headstrong. He has been there for 45 years. He motivates me and sometimes gives me a nudge. I am blessed to have a father who has been an inspiration and motivation."

And what about his favourite co-star? "I have been lucky to have worked with such talented co-stars like Preity Zinta in Koi Mil Gaya. My 50 per cent contribution in the film wouldn't have come out without her. Aishwarya Rai in three movies, a person without any ego, and now Barbara Mori, completely committed and knowing what acting is all about. It was a process of unlearning and having the right approach, and all the other people I've worked with," he says.

So finally when he comes to Dubai, what is Roshan looking forward to? "I am looking forward to having a great time, meeting a lot of people and making the most of the hospitality I have been promised. And above all having a lot of fun.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 16:56 | Сообщение # 103
Ангел Любви

I don't feel the need to explain: Hrithik

Source: TNN

Date: April 3, 2010

By: Jyothi Prabhakar

It’s been quite a while since this hunk came to Delhi; Hrithik Roshan has kept his visits extremely sporadic. “Yes. It’s been a while,” he says, talking to us while shuttling across the city on a packed publicity tour.

Just before our conversation, Hrithik was giving media bytes, when someone mentioned that he’d lost weight. “People have been saying this to me for four years now. But yes, it’s good to hear that I’ve lost weight, after the 36 inch-waist for Guzarish,” he replied. So, how busy was he with the Kites blitzkrieg, the session continued. “I am already a little tired, but it’s fun. And it’s an honest film – that was the brief my dad (Rakesh Roshan) and Anurag (Basu, the director of the film) had given me. It’s not within the safety zone of a manipulated commercial film.”

Hrithik went on to explain how India now has the means to make films that can stand their own on a global platform, and that we have the budgets to do so now too. And that therefore, we must begin to think in those terms. “Take films like Scarface or Once Upon A Time In America, for instance. Nobody breaks into a song. So, we too should let go of the safety nets,” he opined. But he himself sang for the film. “Like I said before, it’s an honest film. The guy wanted to sing at a given point, and Anurag was very sure it had to be actually me. Good singing, bad singing, it didn’t matter. But the singing had to be from the heart.” Did he practice, he was asked. “I had asked for two months. I got two weeks. So I practiced everywhere. In the bathroom, even while brushing, I went sa re ga ma ... ”So, while speaking to him later on, we do a bit of retake on a couple of things. Like Kites; the film’s tagline could have very well been ‘controversy.’ Says Hrithik, “It was a catharsis of sorts – working with people like my dad, Anurag Basu and Barbara. I had to do a lot of unlearning, and let go of all the things I was good at, or had built up as my forte.” Like? “After movies like Dhoom and Jodhaa Akbar, I had worked out the camera angles, watching myself to see if I was good, and those sort of things. But with this film, I unlearnt all that, and learnt to let go in front of the camera. And I was working with impetuous, spontaneous people – like Barbara, my dad ... I was the odd one out. I was the one who had always graphed it out, and planned everything, act and scene. But the grammar of this film is different. There is no interval in the film, for instance. In India, we always judge a film in two halves. You know, ‘interval se pehle achha tha,’ or ‘interval ke baad achha tha,’ is how people decide whether they like the film or not. That’s not the way people the world over watch movies. They go, watch the whole film, and come back and comment about whether they liked the whole film or not. That’s how it should be. No half measures. It’s either a six, or out. And my dad has always been like that. When everyone perceived Krrish to be a foolish kids’ movie, he boldly went ahead with it. And with this film, he’s again taken a bold leap.”

He so often brings his dad into a conversation, that it’s obvious that they share a great bond, despite rumours of Hrithik having walked out of his dad’s house, etc... Do they never have arguments? “Oh, it happens everyday,” he replies, “We disagree on many work-related issues. And that is bound to happen because each individual’s creative perceptions are different. And that’s a good thing, because when working, there is no ego coming into play. It is never ‘my thought’ or ‘his thought.’ It is a thought, and that thought becomes important. I believe that where there is ego in the mind, there cannot be creative space. And for everything that is truly creative, there has to be a space of ‘no mind.’ I don’t have any ego. I’d like to keep my creativity brimming all the time, and for that, I listen to everybody who has any creative inputs that will add to my work’s calibre.”

For someone who’s willing to talk at length about his professional fundas, why does he choose to remain silent every time there’s something in the news regarding his personal life? Almost for a year now, we’ve been hearing about his ‘affair’ with Barbara Mori, issues with wife Sussanne, etc. “A certain section of the media has tried to instigate me to come out and talk. But that is one of my... let’s call it shortcomings – that I don’t get into all these things when I do a film. I am totally into it, in the world the movie demands me to be. I am focussed, and don’t want any distractions.” And now? “Barbara will be here soon, and she will be here for a month,” he says.

There were other rumours too. “Yes. Some stupid and silly ones. Like Rajkumar Hirani wanting to edit my film, like Sussanne and me having issues, like us having bought 10 bungalows in Mumbai. You know, we began to get calls from our neighbours because of this one. The media showed the bungalows we’ve apparently ‘bought’, and they wanted to know what it was all about. Then there was this thing about me having walked out of my father’s house... I don’t feel the need to explain anything because the people who are close and have faith in me, people who know me well, believe in me, and that’s enough for me,” says Hrithik.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 17:00 | Сообщение # 104
Ангел Любви

“I’m very passionate in love”

Source: Masala Magazine

By: Nazia Khan

Hrithik shares on-screen chemistry secrets, dancing tips, and more with Masala

It’s my first time interviewing Hrithik Roshan, and I expect the star to be, well, star-like. And sure enough, when he enters the lobby of the Grosvenor House where we’re meeting, he’s wearing a star staple – dark sunglasses. But then he does something surprising; he takes the sunnies off (revealing those gorgeous light eyes), says “Hello” with an oh-so-warm smile, and proceeds to speak with so much genuine humility that we’re quite blown away. We asked Hrithik if he’s had any weird experiences with crazy fans, and he looks mildly upset. “There are no weird fan experiences. I see every fan interaction as a huge compliment. The smiles and love that I get from people are what make everything worth it.” So what else makes Hrithik Roshan tick? Read on to find out.

How close is the character you play in ‘Kites’ (of a dance teacher) to you in real-life?

Any creative exercise has to be a reflection of you. It’s how you interpret it. There’s a lot of me in the character I play in ‘Kites’. He’s very passionate in love and so am I.

You’re an amazing dancer. What’s your tip for someone who wants to dance as well as you do?

Just listen to the music and let yourself go. Unless you’re a professional dancer, dancing is not about looking good. It’s about enjoying yourself, about expressing yourself in the moment. The way I see it, there’s no such thing as a non-dancer. I think everyone can dance. You might think you look as foolish as a monkey while dancing, but if you’re enjoying yourself, I’ll be cheering for you.

You and Barbari Mori look great together in the ‘Kites’ promos. What do you think is the secret to great on-screen chemistry?

In ‘Kites’, it’s due to the brief of Anurag Basu (the director of ‘Kites’). He's a sensitive person who's making a very honest film. Also, Barbara comes from a world of spontaneity. She lets her spirit fly. Even Kangana (Ranaut), who’s in the movie, is a mountain girl. She has a sense of abandon and freedom about her. Barbara has a similar approach. I’ve been lucky to have their influence.

Your fans in Dubai were expecting to see you at the Zee Dubai Mega Mela on Thursday (April 1). Why weren't you able to make it on the day?

There was a miscommunication. As far as I knew I was going to be at the Mela on Friday (April 2) and Saturday (April 3). I was at the mela yesterday and I will be there today.

You’ve had to put on weight and lose it for ‘Guzaarish’, and you’ve also talked about the many injuries you’ve sustained over the years. With all this, do you feel insecure about your body?

Not insecure, but I am aware that it has taken a lot of beatings. My body has been really bruised and battered. So I am conscious that I have to be careful. My boys Hrehaan and Hridaan are two and four now. I want to be able to play football with them when they’re 16.

Do your kids watch your movies? Are they aware of what you do?

Hridaan is too young, but Hrehaan is becoming aware that his dad is different from other dads, that he seems more important than other dads. You know he has a Krrish doll that he plays with. I find that weird, my son playing with a doll of me! Sometimes, when I’m injured or tired and lying in bed, he looks at me almost suspiciously, and asks, “You are Krrish Daddy, aren’t you?” (Laughs)

You’ve just made your singing debut in ‘Kites’. In the future, do you see yourself writing and directing like your dad Rakesh Roshan?

No, I don’t. It takes a lot to be a director. I don’t have that kind of talent. You have to be a leader. There are so many things you have to do, from conceiving the project to inspiring it. Being an actor there’s more personal space. But I might change my mind. Never say never!

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.04.2010, 17:01 | Сообщение # 105
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Roshan charms Mega Mela fans in Dubai

Source: Gulf News

Much to the delight of his fans, Dhoom star Hrithik Roshan took to the Mega Mela stage on Friday, interacting with guests and answering questions.

The actor, who is currently filming his next movie, Guzarish, with Aishwariya Rai, attended the first edition of the Indian cultural carnival at Media City Amphitheatre.

Roshan was looking stylish in a black suit and with his long curls tied up in a ponytail.

The star is also expected to attend at the event's final day on Saturday, making two appearances, at 5:30pm and 7:30pm at the fashion catwalk, on the entertainment stage at 6:15pm and 9:15pm and at the chef's theatre at 8:15pm.

Organisers on Saturday announced a two-for-one deal on all categories of tickets when bought before 6pm.

Roshan had earlier disappointed fans by failing to show up for the event's opening night on Thursday.

----

Hrithik Roshan: well worth the wait

Source: Gulf News

He's learning ballet and aims to do 10 films in a year. Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, ahead of his headlining appearance at this weekend's Zee Dubai Mega Mela, reveals all to tabloid!

He's India's Superman and Michael Jackson rolled into one and it takes a lot of work to stay that way, says Hrithik Roshan.

Ahead of his headlining appearance at this weekend's Zee Dubai Mega Mela, presented by Centrepoint, Roshan isn't letting the prospect of being surrounded by thousands of adoring fans go to his head. "I've been blessed to have so much love," the Bollywood star, currently filming Guzarish alongside his popular co-star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, told tabloid! from the set.

Roshan will be putting in appearances on the catwalk as well as taking to the stage for Q&A sessions with his fans. While he wouldn't confirm that he'll be dancing, he said he'd be going one better chatting to the crowds. "It's going to be a great opportunity to meet with the fans," he said. "I will do as much as I can. There's lots of things to do and I'm going be there to talk to them, answer some questions whatever it needs."

On dealing with adoring fans

"I don't credit that to myself, it's the magic of the movies, I've been blessed to have so much love. I don't see them as a crowd it's just like a pat on my back and I never take it any other way."

On learning to cope with fame

"I didn't have much time to understand it in fact, I had just three hours with my first film [Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai]. There were people everywhere, they had to call the cops. I didn't understand what was going on, but right from there I had to learn to understand it. It's a compliment."

On learning ballet for Guzarish

"I've been trying to do the jazz ballet pieces and we just wrapped up for the day. [It was already 10pm in India when we spoke.] It was one of the most fab experiences of my life.

"[Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali] put forth the challenge and I wondered if it would be too risky it's not easy to learn ballet, it takes years. But the choreographer was confident. Learning dancing from him has been spiritual. He told me, it will manifest itself if you see it in your head."

On crazy schedules

"I've been working hard because I am nervous about the role. I rehearse in the morning, dancing, then shoot all day, then my workout starts at 11pm. I finish at 1am then I sleep until 8am. It's something I have to go through."

On what drew him to Kites

"I went by instinct. I was looking for a script for two years, but I wasn't sure. I told my dad [the film's scriptwriter, Rakesh Roshan], ‘I don't know if it's the one.' Then [director Anurag] Basu went to work on it and he loved dad's idea. When I saw the scripts, I jumped up from my chair, I was so excited! This is the film I've been waiting and waiting two years for."

On waiting years between films

"My aim is to do 10 films in a year, but it just never happens. My films take too long to get made and after it's made I can't seem to let go — I want to be a part of the post production and give my all in the promotion."

Hrithik's crooning glory

Hrithik Roshan makes his debut as a singer in his much-awaited film Kites, for which he rehearsed 24/7 — be it while brushing his teeth or taking a shower. "Early in the morning, I would start with my sa re ga ma... right from the time I would wake up to brushing my teeth to taking the shower, all the time I sang with hand movements trying to reach the highest scale and the lowest note," Roshan said.

"I was nervous to make my debut as a singer, considering I come from a family that is well-known in the world of music, but for this very reason my uncle [Rajesh Roshan] and director Anurag Basu were most certain that I could sing," he said.

"I have given this song my best and honest shot but I still don't consider myself a professional singer," the 36-year-old said.

----

At the Zee Dubai Mega Mela, the star brought about a whole lot of dhoom for his fans

Source: Masala

Hrithik Roshan couldn’t make his scheduled appearance on the first day of the Zee Dubai Mega Mela on April 1, but he made up for that absence by giving his fans an evening to remember on April 2. The Philips Fashion Catwalk, in association with Masala!, at the Amphitheatre, Dubai Media City, was where visitors to the Mela first got to see Hrithik. And believe us when we say that they brought the house down with their cheering, clapping and whistling for the Bollywood heartthrob.

The catwalk arena was packed with HR fans, and when the man himself walked on stage, there was absolute dhoom. Wearing a black jacket and trousers, with a white shirt, his hair styled into a ponytail, Hrithik looked his usual fantastic self. “Ten years on stage, but I still get nervous. So keep the love coming,” he said. That got him a fresh round of cheering from the audience, as also the fact that he called Dubai his ‘home away from home’.

From the fashion catwalk, Hrithik moved to the Moulinex Chefs’ Theatre, where he confessed that boiling eggs was all the cooking that he did. “Boiled eggs are very healthy!” he said. And Hrithik revealed that he was a complete ‘foodaholic’. “If I weren’t an actor, I’d be fat, and happy-fat at that. People have actually said to me, ‘Stop eating now. I’m getting sick just looking at you.’” He added that he’s had to put on a lot of weight for the movie ‘Guzaarish.’ “Just two months ago, I had a 36-inch waist.” Forget the six and eight packs of other heroes, Hrithik says he had a ‘family pack’. “I had to quickly lose that weight so I was recognizable and not booed off stage.” And what’s the secret of his amazing physique? Hrithik says it’s all about eating healthy and exercising.

Later, Hrithik was at the du and Timex entertainment stage, where he delighted fans by doing his signature shoulder flex dance move from his debut film ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’. “Now I’m embarrassed,” he said after. Later, he also took time out to shake hands and interact with fans, driving the crowds absolutely wild.

So what else did one of Bollywood’s hottest hunks share at Day 2 of the Zee Dubai Mega Mela? Read on to find out.

Hrithik’s favourite actress

“Now since it’s time to fly ‘Kites’, it’s Barbara Mori.”

On his bearded, long-haired look

“This is for the movie ‘Guzaarish’ (The movie co-stars Aishwarya Rai and is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali). I’ve been shooting for it for the past few months. Now I have just one more scene to shoot, and then the beard goes, and I get a haircut too.”

What he’d like his two boys, Hrehaan and Hridaan, to learn

“Children learn by example. If you want your children to lead a life of value and dignity, you have to walk the righteous path. That’s what I hope my kids will learn.”

Hrithik’s worst fashion disaster

“I’ve had so many blunders. That happens when I’m left to do my clothes on my own.”

What’s fashionable and what’s his style statement?

“I don’t think that people should think too much about fashion. Fashion is what you’re comfortable in. And I think the best style is when you’re not trying to make a statement.”

Hrithik’s favourite shopping destination

"Of course it’s Dubai. How dare you ask me that?!"

Hrithik’s favourite place in Dubai

“Right here, right now. I can’t ask for more."

Hrithik’s special message for fans in Dubai

“I’m so happy being here. Please watch my next movie ‘Kites’ and give me your opinion. Tell me what was good, and definitely tell me what was bad. The criticism is more important because it is the access point to growth. And that’s my mission, to grow as an actor, creative person, and human being.”

Did you know?

Hrithik himself designed the mask that his character wears in ‘Krissh’ It took him six months to develop!

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz