Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 27.04.2024, 17:57
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:43 | Сообщение # 31
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Hrithik Roshan to be Provogue's next Brand Ambassador

Source: IndiaFM

By:Satish Sundaresan

Date: October 8, 2009

Hrithik Roshan This is definitely the endorsement scoop. Ever since the word was out about the apparel major Provogue's search for a new brand ambassador (after Fardeen Khan and Saif Ali Khan), the whole of Bollywood and the endorsement arena went berserk. Many names started bouncing off left, right and centre, ranging from 'Bollywood Superstars' Salman, Aamir and Shah Rukh to Akshaye Khanna and Akshay Kumar!

But, if the sources close to Bollywood Hungama are to be believed its none other than Bollywood's very own green eyed boy Hrithik Roshan! There were even talks of him not signing the dotted lines (since he's endorsing another brand 'John Players'); our sources claim that his contract with John Players is over and that's the real reason for Provogue to take him on board. So, we might soon see Hrithik in the stylish Provogue ads all over.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:44 | Сообщение # 32
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Roshan to star in Vishal Bhardwaj's next; shoot begins in June 2010

Source: IndiaFM

Date: October 8, 2009

Hrithik Roshan, who is currently shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Guzaarish, has apparently signed Vishal Bhardwaj's next. The handsome hunk, who has become extremely choosy about the films which he does, has finally allotted dates to Vishal for his next film in June 2010.

After having worked with the likes of Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan, Vivek Oberoi and Shahid Kapoor recently, it would be interesting to see what kind of magic Vishal Bhardwaj is able to create this time around with Hrithik Roshan as his main lead. We simply can't wait for this one!

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:45 | Сообщение # 33
Ангел Любви

Provogue gets Hrithik to endorse brand

Source: Indiantelevision.com

Date: 8 October 2009

In a bid to reinforce it's connect with the youth, apparel retailer Provogue India has roped in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as its new brand ambassador.

It has also unveiled a new ad campaign endorsing the tagline, 'Be The Change', which establishes the new look of the brand.

Provogue MD Nikhil Chaturvedi said, "I could not be more proud to welcome Roshan into the Provogue family. Provogue stands for superb quality, innovation and style and Roshan's suave and charismatic personality epitomizes Provogue's ideology of fashion."

The ad campaign will begin from 9 October and will be held across print and outdoor media.

Earlier, the Provogue brand had been endorsed by Fardeen Khan and Saif Ali Khan.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:46 | Сообщение # 34
Ангел Любви

Fardeen and Saif out, Hrithik Roshan in!

Source: Glamsham

Date: October 9, 2009

As Provogue races ahead in its tenth year, the clothing brand now delivers the ultimate punch of dynamism and energy. The pioneering fashion brand Provogue, which was launched by Fardeen Khan and then endorsed by Saif Ali Khan, has announced the signing of Bollywood superstar and youth icon Hrithik Roshan as its new Brand Ambassador at a press conference held recently in Mumbai.

Hrithik Roshan is a leading youth brand and his quintessential blend of spirit and style makes for an ideal connect with the brand, which stands for the best in 'Style and Fashion'. Provogue has shot a scintillating advertising campaign with Hrithik that unveils the new look of the Brand. With Hrithik as the new face, the brand is reinforcing its strong bond and connect with its target audience of youthful consumers.

Announcing the news at a glamorous launch event, Nikhil Chaturvedi, Managing Director of Provogue said, "I could not be more proud to welcome Hrithik into the Provogue family. And Hrithik's suave and charismatic personality epitomizes Provogue's ideology of fashion.'

Expressing his excitement, Hrithik Roshan said, "It is a pleasure to lend yourself to a great brand that makes its presence felt. Provogue is a brand that stands for cutting-edge innovation, style and quality. It is a brand that has redefined fashion in India and it's a great privilege for me to be associated with the team. I tend to endorse brands very selectively as I need to relate to the brand and believe in it in my heart. I am delighted to be associated with the pioneer of Indian fashion."

Provogue's new campaign underlying ethos is about being the change we want to see in the world. It deals with all the attributes associated which act as a catalyst to this change. Be it courage, hope, attitude or glory. Giving fashion yet another milestone, the new campaign is all about being the next and cutting edge in its offering. Thus inspiring, exciting and inviting individuals to 'BE THE CHANGE' that new India aspires to be.

Speaking on the association with Hrithik Roshan, Salil Chaturvedi, Deputy Managing Director, Provogue said, "Hrithik symbolizes all that Provogue stands for. He is a youth icon, a trendsetter with an incredible blend of style and personality and he fits seamlessly into our new campaign."

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:46 | Сообщение # 35
Ангел Любви

Provogue signs Hrithik Roshan as brand ambassador

Source: afaqs

Date: October 09, 2009

Fashion brand, Provogue has announced its new campaign and has signed actor Hrithik Roshan as its new ambassador. Before this, actor, Saif Ali Khan endorsed the brand, which is in its tenth year.

In a press statement, Nikhil Chaturvedi, managing director, Provogue says, "Provogue stands for quality, innovation and style and Hrithik Roshan's personality epitomises the brand's ideology of fashion."

Salil Chaturvedi, deputy managing director, Provogue adds, "He (Roshan) is a youth icon, a trendsetter with an incredible blend of style and personality and he fits seamlessly into our new campaign."

Mumbai-based agency, Makani Creatives handles the creative mandate for Provogue. The agency has been working on the brand since its inception. The media duties are handled in-house.

On the new campaign, Sameer Makani, managing director, Makani Creatives tells afaqs!, "It is going to be a print-oriented campaign positioned around the attitude -- 'Be The Change'."

Makani says that each letter in the word 'change' stands for a particular value -- courage, hope, attitude, next, glory and edge, respectively.

While the teaser campaign was launched two weeks ago, the new print campaign for the brand's winter collection will commence on October 09. It will consist of six different shots of Roshan, each signifying one of the six values, and one consolidated shot of the actor.

On his association with the brand, Roshan says, "It is a pleasure to lend yourself to a brand that makes its presence felt. I tend to endorse brands selectively as I need to relate to the brand and believe in it."

Provogue changes its brand ambassador every three years. Before Roshan and Khan, actors Fardeen Khan and John Abraham have been the ambassadors.

LudgerДата: Среда, 14.10.2009, 09:47 | Сообщение # 36
Ангел Любви

The Roshans grace a jewellery event

Source: TNN

Date: 12 October 2009

Before the show began at Olive Bar & Kitchen, the guests leaned on the walls, enjoyed their drinks and pizzas and some even lounged on

A lesson in time: At this event, the launch of exclusive high jewellery and timepieces from Jaeger-LeCoultre first time in India, the guests waited for quite some time for the launch to begin. But as Jerome Lambert, CEO, Jaeger-LeCoultre put it, “I feel privileged to launch these creations in India. And the wait has been, well, worth it! These creations reflect the style and luxe of the brand that has a legacy of 176 years.” Sussanne and Hrithik Roshan, who were the guests of honour, walked the ramp and also announced their foundation - the HR Foundation. Sussanne said, “I feel that I’m wearing a work of art. I just want to take this creation home.”

And Hrithik was quick to say, “Well, that’s a hint for me,” adding, “I’m not a watch guy but when you see something as beautiful as this, you want to evolve.” About his foundation, he said, “The best blessing is to realise that we’re in a position to help others. The vision is to help as many people as we can.”

l and how the wait became worth it! Before the show began at Olive Bar & Kitchen, the guests leaned on the walls, enjoyed their drinks and pizzas and some even lounged on the ramp (when the bouncers weren’t watching!). JJ Valaya walked in around midnight and said, “Smart na? I’m in time.” Amidst great conversation and people, this do will be remembered for quite some ‘time’!

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:15 | Сообщение # 37
Ангел Любви

Sussanne, Sridevi steel the show as couture week begins

It was a star-studded start for the HDIL India Couture Week 2009 as the who's who of Bollywood like Hrithik Roshan, Zayed Khan, Diya Mirza, Twinkle Khanna, Dimple Kapadia and Boney Kapoor cheered the designers on Monday evening.

The ramp sizzled with some well known beautiful women. Suzzane Khan walked the ramp for Farah Khan and while she looked picture perfect in one of her designs, the loudest cheer came from her family and actor husband Hrithik.

"I came here to cheer both Suzzane and Farah. Whatever Farah makes is gorgeous," Hrithik says.

And it was not only Suzzane, Genelia D'Souza too walked the ramp for Farah.

----

Shimmer me timbers

Source: DNA India

Date: October 13, 2009

The last show of the evening was by Farah Khan, who had sister Sussanne Roshan walk for her apart from actor Genelia D'souza. Interestingly, Sussanne was to walk for Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla, who ended up cancelling their show. So it looks like Farah didn't waste time in roping in her sister for her own show. Of course, brother Zayed (who came in late and ran out even before the entire show got over) and husband Hrithik Roshan hooted the loudest.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:16 | Сообщение # 38
Ангел Любви

Free-styling

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: October 16, 2009

By: Kunal M Shah

Hrithik and Priyanka to star in friend Ganesh Hegde’s next music video, Let’s Party, and have refused any payment for the same

Four years after he launched his first album, G, Ganesh Hegde is ready with his next. For this album, Ganesh wanted Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra to star in a video titled Let’s Party. Hrithik and Priyanka not only agreed, but also refused any sort of remuneration for the video. That’s what friends are for.

Our source said, “When Ganesh spoke to his friends Hrithik and Priyanka, they immediately agreed. They did not charge a single penny. Priyanka has finished shooting her part and Hrithik has shot on Wednesday and will continue for a couple of days. Shah Rukh Khan had supported Ganesh for the launch of his debut album.”

Priyanka confirmed the news. She said, “Ganesh and I have worked together many times in the past few years. When he asked me to be a part of the video, I was happy to help out. I have already shot my part.” Hrithik Roshan remained unavailable for comment.

However, Ganesh Hegde’s spokesperson refused to divulge any details. He said, “Nothing has been finalised. We will make an announcement when everything is in place. Ganesh has very good relations in the industry and that was seen during his first album as well.”

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:17 | Сообщение # 39
Ангел Любви

Momma’s boy

Date: October 23, 2009

Hrithik Roshan has planned a grand party tomorrow to celebrate his mother, Pinky Roshan’s birthday. While the Roshans had celebrated her birthday, which was on October 22, by having a quiet dinner party at a Juhu restaurant, Hrithik has now planned to throw an extravagant party to celebrate his mother’s birthday with his friends from the film industry. The party will be held at his Juhu residence.

A source said, “The entire Roshan family along with Sanjay Khan’s family had a private dinner on October 22 to celebrate Pinky Roshan’s birthday. For the party tomorrow, Hrithik’s guest list includes Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan, Karan Johar, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Kunal Kapoor, Jeetendra, Tusshar Kapoor, Zayed Khan, Rakyesh Mehra, Ashutosh and Sunita Gowariker, Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut and many others.”

Hrithik has personally planned the menu and has paid special attention to the desserts and sushi, which his mother is extremely fond of.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:18 | Сообщение # 40
Ангел Любви

Hrithik’s so hot!

Source: DNA India

Date: 23/10/2009

By: Taniya Talukdar

Says the very hot Monikangana Dutta who will star opposite the superstar in her dream debut — Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzarish

Hrithik is God. He is extremely good-looking and a perfect gentleman. He is just too nice,” swoons model-turned-actress Monikangana Dutta. Quite understandable, especially since she had once gone on record to vote Hrithik Roshan as the sort of man she would most like to date. “Did I say that? I don’t remember. But getting to work on this film is a dream come true,” she says with excitement. The model, who came to the limelight when she made it as a model on the Kingfisher calender, says, “ I cannot reveal anything about the film. But I am happy to be sharing screen space with both Hrithik and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. I would love to work with Hrithik time and again, but I also want to work with someone like Aamir Khan who is so into method acting. There’s so much to learn from him.” Monikangana has signed not one, but a two-film deal with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. “I had completed my acting course from Anupam Kher’s school close to three years ago. There were many offers back then too, very lucrative ones at that.But I am glad I waited, as Guzarish is definitely the sort of dream debut that anyone would die for,” she says.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:18 | Сообщение # 41
Ангел Любви

Revealed: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s new muse

Date: October 14, 2009

Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish, which stars Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya in the lead, has a surprise element. The director has signed model Monikangana Dutta to play Hrithik’s former love interest.

A source from the unit reveals, “Aishwarya plays a married nurse who is a caregiver and treats Hrithik as he is a paraplegic patient after his accident. Prior to the accident, Roshan has a love interest in the movie for which Bhansali has signed Monikangana. The director recently signed the young lady and has kept it under wraps. She is under contract and is not allowed to talk to anyone until the movie’s release.”

The source continues, “Sanjay Leela has singed her for a two-movie deal. Guzaarish will be the first and the second might be a solo launch for her. Monika is obviously very excited about bagging the role. She is not allowed to make many public appearances and remains discreet about the film deal.”

If sources are to be believed, Hrithik doesn’t know about Monika being signed for the movie. “Aishwarya is married to debutant Aditya Roy Kapoor. Monika will be shooting for the next schedule. Her role is minuscule, but of great importance. Her character adds to the script,” adds the source.

Guzaarish is similar to John Badham’s Whose Life Is It Anyway? The film with dark undertones, also deals with the controversial issue of euthanasia. Ash’s character sparks off great interest with her playing a married woman who is attracted to Hrithik as the second half progresses.

Bhansali confirmed that he had signed Monikangana Dutta. “Her role is pivotal to the love story. She’s a lovely girl,” he gushed. He wouldn’t commit about the second film but did not rule out a lead role.

Monikangana remained unavailable for comment.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:20 | Сообщение # 42
Ангел Любви

"I'm a magician. I can do anything." - Hrithik Roshan

Source: In Step

Date: October 25, 2009

By: Aamna Haider Isani

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan talks to Instep about perfection, patriotism and Pakistan

Hrithik Roshan is impossible to ignore if you're in Mumbai. He stares down from every second giant billboard, his piercing green eyes convincing you to subscribe to Reliance or wear Provogue. He is by no means Bollywood's biggest star but he is the most visible, and that vision of him is one that his fans awe at. When he walks into the India Couture Week lounge, he isn't surrounded by bodyguards but spotlights, cameramen calling out his name and nickname in hope for that one exclusive shot that will make it to the front page the next day. He stops and talks to everyone, unperturbed by neither the crowd nor the hysteria. It's obvious that while many other superstars prefer to walk in with a human shield of bodyguards protecting them, Hrithik is comfortable in his skin and unafraid to expose it to the harsh spotlights.

From the very public introductions made at India Couture Week to the much more intimate setting of his home, I end up in the Il Pallazzo Building where he lives, to interview him. That appearances do not matter is as much the nature of Mumbai as it is of Karachi, and the faзade of Hrithik's residence belies the palatial interior of the four floors he and his family occupy. But despite the unassuming exterior, his address is no secret as a small band of street dwellers are constantly camped outside, playing the hit tune of 'Kaho Naa Pyar Hai' on shehnai whenever they see his car arrive.

Amused by the serenading fans as I wait by the window in his drawing room, I observe his home that is embellished with books, art, statues and portraits that raise his father - Rakesh Roshan - to deity-like proportions. It is apparent that he is the most important person in Hrithik's life. The impersonal space of his drawing room is speckled with evidence of life with family pictures. The mammoth dining table - perfect for the kind of soirees that celebrities are used to hosting - slowly gets trussed up with Diwali baskets to be sent out. It is a festive week in Mumbai and every home is decorated with marigold garlands, well oiled and brightly lit diyas, rangolis and flowers; and Hrithik's is no exception. Drawing a parallel, it is very much like any Pakistani home during Eid. I am allowed a moment to absorb it all before I am brought back with a sudden "Hi".

Hrithik Roshan. If you're thinking of Hrithik Roshan as Emperor Akbar from Jodhaa Akbar or the enigmatic Mr A from Dhoom 2, then you are headed for disappointment. He's nothing like the sweet, muscular young boy that grappled Pakistan as well as India in total fascination when his debut film Kaho Naa Pyar Hai released.

"I knew I would be liked a lot," he says later, when he's talking about becoming an overnight sensation. "I always know the background hum, which is either ecstasy or fear, and when I watched Kaho Naa Pyar Hai the background hum was ecstatic. I didn't know it would make this big a mark though, the success of my first film was an anomaly. What happened with my first film, it hadn't happened before."

He may sound arrogant and all high and mighty but in person Hrithik is anything but. He just comes across as an incredibly confident and fearless actor, someone deriving strength from the knowledge that he will put his one hundred percent into everything he does and in return will be as successful as he deserves to be.

"I live to learn how I can make my life a better story," he introspects and one has to make a repetitive effort to pull him out of philosophizing. "I see my life as a film of which I am writing my own screenplay and I have a climax I have to reach. I want to see how many roles I have to play to get there. I am not afraid of life. I am fearless and that is the lesson I would want to propagate but that's not the kind of lesson you can teach."

Philosophy aside, Hrithik is down to earth, continuously playing down his super stardom as merely a role assigned to him. Dressed in jeans, a well worn t-shirt and slippers a size too big for his feet, he's not at all intimidating, though he is as intense and attentive: a man who makes you comfortable when he smiles at you, not insecure. Hrithik is also a lot less athletic and slimmer than the muscular action hero we tend to associate with Krrish. But that, he explains, is because he hasn't been to the gym for five months. He is living out the role he plays in his upcoming film Guzaarish; that of a paralyzed man for which he had to put up a weak and unhealthy appearance.

The shehnai lingers on from the pavement below.

"That must be so flattering," I turn around to say to him. "Does this happen all the time?"

"All the time," he smiles, adding that he does sometimes go out on the balcony to wave at them.

"Quite like the pope," I think aloud.

"It's no fun thinking you're god," he replies. "You can fool yourself into thinking you're invincible but that's just a bubble. People tell me that I have great responsibility as a role model but I don't think like that. That would be feeding my ego and ego is a bottomless pit. Who I am does not change the way I wake up every morning. I don't pretend to be a star. It's hopeless and meaningless to think that way."

With that he lights up his second cigarette, much to my surprise, reiterating that Hrithik Roshan is not out to play stereotypes to a role model.

"I am usually a health freak but I'm living on the other extreme of the spectrum these days," he explains. "I'm smoking in my current film (Guzaarish) and I haven't worked out for five months because I have to show a fat belly. I'm playing a person who's paralyzed so since I can't work out I said to myself 'why not experience as much as you can'.

I like to live the roles I play and borrow experiences from my life. Three years ago I was told by doctors that I would lose the use of my knee. I was on crutches for three months. Doctors had given up and I was given a year to walk. I took that emotion and exaggerated it to experience what it might feel to be paralyzed."

At this point one of the many houseboys dressed in white brings in a strawberry milk shake that turns out to be a protein shake: Hrithik's lunch. He says he has no time to have a proper lunch, despite these being the Diwali holidays in Mumbai.

"I haven't been this stressed for two years," he says, "because a lot of things are happening at the same time. There's the whole marketing of Kites. It's been two years since my last release."

Hrithik isn't nervous but anxiety is prevalent because Kites will be his first film since Jodhaa Akbar two years ago. I tell him that in Pakistan we thought Jodhaa Akbar was historically flawed and he shrugs it off.

"I involve myself in the film until the first print is released. Then it's on to the next."

I also try getting him to admit that Bollywood actors have problems with the Urdu diction. They cannot pronounce their 'gh' and 'kh' properly.

"Did you see Akbar?" he questions with the raise of an eyebrow. "Gh…kh…" he delivers to perfection, then adds, "I can do anything. I'm a magician. I do my job as close to perfection as I can."

And it's this perfection that Kites and Guzaarish is banking on. I ask him whether the release of Indian films in Pakistan (thus building a huge market) has made an impact on the kind of themes picked up in Bollywood. They are getting more sub-continent friendly and focus less on the Pakistan versus India animosity.

"I don't like to see the world in a divisive way," Hrithik over-simplifies the discussion.

"I don't like the word patriotism because it's a way of conditioning peoples' mindsets about a sense of belonging to one place and pointing a finger across the border as a threat. For example, if you go to the neighbour's house and tell the mother that I want your son to go kill the other neighbour she'll slap you and tell you to go get lost. But if you take the national flag and go tell her that her son needs to kill thousands of faceless sons in the honour of her country, she won't blink an eye and in fact will be proud. That's what patriotism does. It's divisive and it's destructive. I don't believe in it.

"So I don't look at movies in the same way, movies are made for our entire species. There is oneness in my head about who we are. I don't see people from other countries as separate.

I see myself as a part of every person I meet."

"So you'd come to Pakistan?" I persist with the knowledge that many stars have refused at the risk of appearing unpatriotic.

"Of course. Why is that even a question?" he frowns. "It's not a thought."

Would he think of stepping into co-productions with Pakistan, despite the fact that many Indo-Pak releases have not done well at the box office?

"Nothing is impossible," he replies with conviction. "It doesn't mean that if a couple of films haven't done well then they never will. Everything is divisive right now and for our ultimate survival this divisiveness needs to be eradicated. How? I'll have to become president!"

Hear, hear, I think, while undiplomatically steering the conversation to another unpleasant topic: how the media covers entertainment in India. How a kiss becomes bigger than the movie (Dhoom 2) and how on-screen chemistry between two leading actors becomes the strongest sales point for a film (rumours regarding him and Barbara Mori). By now I am prepared that he will either disagree with what I say or any question I ask Hrithik will set him off on a long drawn philosophical answer. I prove to be right when he replies…

"I have a lot of complaints about the media - and I say this without singling out the Indian press - and the way things are reported. The way we report is more business. I wouldn't be happy with my sons watching the news channels because they only talk about distress and the reporting is incorrect. It is dangerous. We are not making the world a better place. The world can be a better place if we only look at it the right way. Reporting is always about dramatization, pointing a finger. That applies to entertainment news as well. But we are evolving as human beings and this will change."

Bollywood is evolving too, I ask, but can it ever evolve into being heroine centric rather than male dominated?

"What you're saying doesn't mean anything," he reflects. "There are no heroine centric films because not many people are making good heroine centric films. That doesn't mean it cannot change. People felt the same way about super heroes in Bollywood and when we were making Krrish they laughed at us. But it was a hit. Its all about good films and bad films, not types of films"

Seeing that it's getting late I ask him to return my dictaphone which he's thoughtfully been holding close to his mouth during the interview. Hrithik Roshan is very thoughtful; I draw a mental conclusion, when he asks whether I was served anything when I arrived. Out of sheer mischief I ask him how much pressure he got to take time out for this interview.

"Not much," he smiles. "If I had it my way I would still be at my office working on the marketing of Kites and I would have had a full lunch instead of a protein shake. But you make sacrifices for the people you love. I love Farah (Khan Ali, his wife Suzanne's sister) and when she wanted me to do this I didn't even ask her why."

Instep would like to thank Farah Khan Ali for organizing this interview

LudgerДата: Пятница, 06.11.2009, 13:48 | Сообщение # 43
Ангел Любви

Double dhamaka for the Roshans and Khans

Source: TNN

Date: October 26, 2009

She turned another year older on Monday, and he hosted a big Bollywood bash on Sunday night at their Juhu residence. The Khan siblings —Sussanne herself, Zayed Khan and Farah Khan Ali — were busy inviting all their friends through phone calls and SMSes till late that evening.

Twice as nice: We also got to know that it was Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan’s wedding anniversary on Sunday, and since Sussanne and Gauri are good friends, Hrithik made it a double celebration of sorts, raising a toast to the Khans as well! While Gauri came earlier with Kaajal Anand, Shah Rukh arrived a while later.

Couple capers: Speaking of couples in love, the just-engaged Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra were present too, taking in the congratulatory wishes being showered upon them. Dino Morea and Nandita Mahtani both were there as well. Ahem, they came together too accompanied by Renu Chainani.

The guest list... Also present were Parmeshwar Godrej, Arjun Rampal, Chunkey and Bhavna Panday, Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor, Farhan and a casually dressed in jeans and a tee Zoya Akhtar, Goldie Behl, Kunal Kapoor, Tushhar Kapoor, Seema Khan etc etc.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 06.11.2009, 13:48 | Сообщение # 44
Ангел Любви

Hrithik Roshan turns Pied Piper for Reliance Mobile

Source: Campaign India

Date: 27 October, 2009

By: Mukta Lad

Reliance Mobile has rolled out a new TV-led campaign, that aims to promote the simplicity of its tariff plans. The communication has been conceptualised by Cartwheel Creative Consultancy.

"Our task was to communicate the simplest tariff plan ever in a memorable and larger than life manner," said D Ramakrishna (Ramki), creative director, when asked about the brief given to the agency.

The TVC begins with a man looking crestfallen at a 'members only' sign, while a young boy is disheartened by an 'extras charged' sign. Similarly, a girl is upset with a 'conditions apply' board. They are all mobile phone customers. Hrithik Roshan is watching all their disappointed faces, and begins whistling a tune to attract all the irritants, which in turn, begin to turn into mice. Hrithik, too, acquires a flute, and begins leading all the mice to a cliff in true 'Pied Piper' style, where they begin jumping off, thus leaving the Reliance Mobile consumers happy.

"This plan rids the mobile customer's world of all its irritants - hidden charges, special tariff vouchers, STD charges, roaming charges, uncertain charges... They are not unlike the rats in Hamelin. That's where the Pied Piper theme came from," Ramki explains.

When asked how difficult it was to reflect the 'Pied Piper of Hamelin' in a positive light, he said, "With Hrithik dancing, some delightful music, unusual animation and the general joy that comes from the 'liberation', it was not difficult to brighten up the tale."

Ramki says, that the campaign stems from the consumer insight that mobile users can't be impulsive and happy if they are dogged by uncertainty about what they are paying for their calls and SMSes.

With a media mix comprising TV, print, outdoor, radio and PoS, the film has been shot by Abraham Cherian of MAD. The creative team that has worked on this campaign includes Ramki, Arthur, Nadeem, Atin, Shaun Kiran Waval, Sourabh and Sachin.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 06.11.2009, 13:48 | Сообщение # 45
Ангел Любви

Sussanne adds life to Hrithik

Source: HT Blog

Date: October 27, 2009

By: Lada Guruden Singh

To all those who think that Suzanne Roshan is just another star wife, I say, mates, think again! She isn't. In fact, Suzanne packs quite a punch in her delicate frame. Having spent a day with her during Harper's Bazaar's cover shoot for the November issue, I must confess she holds her own despite all that her critics want to say. I got the first hint of this from film maker Farah Khan—who revealed that Suzanne is an extremely strong yet unassuming woman and that she actually is Hrithik's huge source of strength.

Hrithik confessed the same at Farah's chat show, Tere Mere Beach Mein. Suzanne, for one has never been under Hrithik's shadow. And a glimpse of that was all too apparent, when the alleged stories of Hrithik and Barbara started doing the rounds. Assuming that there was an iota of truth in those stories, still there were no reports about fights between Hrithik and Suzanne. There were no reports of melodrama either. The only thing that was reported was that Suzanne had left Hrithik's home with her kids and that Hrithik had been caught off guard.

Of course, the couple denied the news and I personally believe that Barbara-Hrithik stories were largely fabricated, but all of this, actually helped bring forth Suzanne minus the Roshan surname. She came across as someone who could completely insulate herself from relentless media glare—No sob pictures, no body language faux pas and certainly no confessions on the sly.

Suzanne kept attending public events, during this time, with Hrithik by her side and despite her easy accessibility at the events, no one in the media could ask her THE question about Barbara Mori. And as I interviewed her the other day, during Harper's Bazaar's cover shoot, I could see that Suzanne says what she wants to and no matter what you do, she won't budge and give you anything that we in our world call sensational!Suzanne did not say anything at all about her personal life with Hrithik—about Hrithik the father, the son, the husband and the brother. I liked her for creating that boundary and for just saying that "Hrithik is a lovely human being". She spoke at length on that front though.

But, But But what immediately struck me, was one sentence she spoke. I asked her, what does Suzanne add to Hrithik and she said, " Suzanne adds life to Hrithik and to everyone around her". I don't think, there has been any star wife lately, barring Gauri Khan, who has the guts to say something like that. But Suzanne did.

And as I saw her-- clicking her own pictures in between the shots, during Harper's shoot, to show them to her kids and Hrithik; exclaiming that "Hrithik is going to say WOW" if he sees her like this right now; jumping with joy over her shoot pictures, clicked by the photographer Prasad Naik; sharing her excitement with her staff, inviting them to see the pictures in the preview monitor; I knew what Hrithik could have fallen for in Suzanne. Hrithik fell for the girl that abounds in Suzanne—the one with twinkling eyes looking at the world around with excitement. Suzanne is right, she adds life to Hrithik and to all those around her. Needless to say then, she is Harper's Cover Girl for November! Get a copy of the issue and relish Suzanne Roshan.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz