Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 20:34
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Вторник, 02.10.2012, 13:02 | Сообщение # 211
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
A special song in Jordan for Kangna with Hrithik Roshan
Subhash K Jha | Oct 2, 2012, 11.08AM IST

It looks like Kangna's grievances with the Roshans regarding Kites has been completely washed away. Not only was she treated like a princess all through the making of Krissh 3, we hear she will be shooting a song with Hrithik this week in Jordan.

Says our source, "Rakesh Roshan will shoot a love song featuring the other pair (Hrithik and Kangna). Since Kangna plays a mutant it was a tricky situation to pull off in the script.

Choreographer Raju Khan has come up with steps gestures and movements that require immense body control and subtle facial expressions from both the actors.Hrithik and Kangna have been put through rigorous rehearsals for the number which will be shot in Jordan."While Hrithik's dancing skills need no corroboration, Kangna too is said to be very skilled on her feet.

During the making of Kites when she had to perform a Salsa dance item with Hrithik the actor had raved to this writer, "Kangna who was doing these cool steps with me was absolutely smashing. You've to see how well she dances. You won't believe her dance moves . It was ...quite something to watch Kangna dance."

One is sure Kangna's dance steps would be "quite something" again with Hrithik. That she has won the Roshans' approval is evident from the way producer-director Rakesh Roshan spoke about her.
Says Rakesh Roshan , "Kangna is very good in Krissh 3. She has a tough role. Kangna was swift, confident and very hard-working. Yes, we are shooting a romantic song with her and Hrithik in Jordan from October 6. Raju Khan is choreographing it."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 11:58 | Сообщение # 212
Лед и пламя
In Pics: Hrithik Roshan’s love for gadgets irks Suzanne?
Dailybhaskar.com | Nov 27, 2012, 09:58AM IST

Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan was spotted with father Rakesh Roshan and wife Suzanne at Mumbai airport.

The actor, who is busy shooting for his father’s ‘Krrish 3’, was so engrossed in listening to music, we think, that he was completely oblivious to what was happening around. For instance, he seemed to be ignoring his wife and father.

While the actor sported oh-so-busy look, wife Suzanne appeared miffed while making an exit.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 27.11.2012, 11:58

MayaДата: Пятница, 30.11.2012, 13:13 | Сообщение # 213
Лед и пламя
Hrithik raises the bar to 30cr

Posted On Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 05:10:29 AM

Hrithik Roshan has done it again. He has hiked his fee for the second time in six years. And this time, the jump is as much as 50 per cent. In 2006, the actor had hiked his fee by 21 per cent.

While you do the math, let's sum it up for you. Hrithik has reportedly charged a jaw-dropping amount of Rs 30 crore from Fox Star Studios, the producers of his next Siddharth Anand directorial - the official remake of Hollywood hit Knight And Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.

And this is the highest amount any actor has charged up front till date. The last time any star came close to this was Salman Khan, who charged Rs 27 crore for Ek Tha Tiger.

Apparently, the actor who is currently completing his home production Krrish 3 with director daddy Rakesh, took the decision after the runaway success of Agneepath earlier this year.

Though the production house and Hrithik chose to remain tightlipped about the Knight And Day deal, several trade experts and analysts confirmed Hrithik’s price hike off the record.

In fact trade analyst Amod Mehra opined, “So what if Hrithik is charging Rs 30 crore for the film? I think it’s less compared to what he gives in to his projects.”

According to a source from the trade, there are only a handful of actors who are considered for solohero projects these days. And most of them (namely, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar) have a profit-sharing model of remuneration.

“Producers often want the top four or five actors. And this is the price you pay for them,” said Mehra and added, “The business of cinema has grown with time.

And if one wants to recover the cost of making a film, they need one of these big stars and pay them what they demand. They justify the price.”

Krrish to fight Ekta’s Ragini

Even as Hrithik Roshan plans to take off on a high note next Diwali with his high-flying superhero avtar, Ekta Kapoor plans to keep the audience grounded. In fact, if posters of her upcoming film Ragini MMS 2 kept at the Balaji office are to be believed, the makers have been asking the audiences to “Get laid this Diwali”.

Rakesh Roshan, producer director of Krrish had revealed his Diwali 2013 plans long back. In the meantime, the Ragini MMS 2 team have been secretly chalking out plans for a big Diwali release at the Balaji Motion Pictures office.

The film was reportedly scheduled for October 11, 2013 release. However, the makers are now planning to postpone it and challenge Hrithik’s Krrish at the box office during the festive weekend.

Interestingly, Ragini MMS will be the first Diwali release with adult content. An insider told us, “They already have a tagline ready for the Sunny Leone starrer. The posters read: ‘This Diwali get laid’. However, they are keeping the release plans very hush-hush.”

This thwarts the superhero’s plans to get a solo release next Diwali. When contacted Tanuj Garg, CEO Balaji Motion Pictures confirmed the plans but refrained from giving out the release date. “We haven’t formalised a release date but actively looking at October-November,” he told us.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 11.01.2013, 12:32 | Сообщение # 214
Лед и пламя
Nobody will like superhero yawning on the sets: Hrithik Roshan
Esha Razdan | Jan 11, 2013, 00:09AM IST

In the wake of the latest stories of super tight security on the sets of ‘Krrish 3’ got media inquisitive to learn the reason behind it from Hrithik Roshan. The superstar quite logical in his explanation asserted the anonymity to be motive behind the step.

Hrithik who turned 39 yesterday, asserted, “We want to keep the look of Krrish under wraps is one prime reason behind such a strict security. I feel that the security is totally justified as when you create something you want it to be presented in the way it’s supposed to. I often get tired on the sets and if someone takes a picture of me like that, it's not fair as it was will destroy the feeling of a super hero. Trust me nobody will like superhero Krrish yawning away to glory on the sets.”

India’s first superhero, Hrithik sheds light on the status of the film. He explained, “We have been after this film since the past five years. The special effects are still left. This Diwali we will come to know how victorious we have been.”

He went on to add, “I’m glad that the expectations of the film have touched the sky and that’s something which has motivated us to go beyond boundaries. It has gone beyond our imagination now.”

Hrithik also touted ‘Krrish 3’ as one of his toughest challenges as an actor, which is still not over. The film also stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi and is directed by Rakesh Roshan.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 11.07.2013, 10:37 | Сообщение # 215
Лед и пламя
Hrithik Roshan's brain surgery is successful, says father
Bharati Dubey, TNN Jul 7, 2013, 12.22PM IST

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07....-krrish

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who underwent a brain surgery at Hinduja hospital on Sunday afternoon, is fine now. His father director Rakesh Roshan has informed that the actor is successfully operated.

Earlier, the actor before leaving for surgery posted about it on his facebook, "We all know that we create a life of joy using the power of our mind. I've had the privilege of creating wonders with this amazing gift given to us called the brain. Occasionally one must look within and realize its value. It gives us the power to see, hear, touch, smell and taste, it allows us to conquer fear and create courage to do things we never imagined. Maybe it's time for me to feel the power literally. I am going to go through brain surgery today and want you to know that I am going in with absolute power to recover fast. My thanks to all of you for using the power of your mind to contribute to my life. Love you all."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 09.11.2013, 11:02 | Сообщение # 216
Лед и пламя
Krrish 3, first Indian film to collect above 20 crores for 5 consecutive days

November 07, 2013

Breaking all the records, Krrish 3 is now the first movie in Indian Cinema to collect above 20 crores for 5 days in a row, since the day of its release. Hrithik Roshan’s much anticipated movie Krrish 3, was released a day before Diwali, on Nov 1st. Collecting Rs 25.2 crores on the first day itself, the superhero movie collected a total record breaking Rs 72.7 cr by the end of itd first weekend.

It went on to have a record breaking Monday as well. The movie saw a collection of Rs 35.91 crores on Monday and Tuesday saw a collection of Rs 26 crores. So each of the day’s revenue has been Rs 20 crores plus with a total coming up to Rs 150 crores within a week of its release.

Krrish 3 is directed by Rakesh Roshan and the music is by Rajesh Roshan. Starring Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Vivek Oberoi and Kangana Ranaut, Krrish 3 is successfully setting its mark in Bollywood.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Суббота, 09.11.2013, 11:03

MayaДата: Вторник, 03.12.2013, 12:49 | Сообщение # 217
Лед и пламя
Is Hrithik Roshan going to London and not US for his health check up?             December 2, 2013 10:38

The Krrish star will leave for London tonightHrithik Roshan is going to London and not US for his health check up. The buzz doing rounds was that the Krrish 3 hero was to fly to US for his treatment, however looks like the actor has now changed the location for his treatment. Hrithik had undergone a brain surgery this year in July at Mumbai’s Hinduja Hospital. The actor had injured himself while shooting for rigorous stunt scenes. After complaining of severe headache he underwent a brain surgery in Mumbai. However it seems like health issues are still haunting the light eyed superstar.

There were reports in the media about how HR going abroad for a second surgery however Krrish 3 director Rakesh Roshan had cleared the air, in an interview the filmmaker said, “Hrithik is going abroad only for a medical check-up, not a surgery. He gets these occasional headaches, and he wants to get to the bottom of them, once and for all. There is no surgery happening; it’s just a check-up.” The actor’s father had vehemently denied reports of another surgery. The actor was back in action soon after his surgery for the promotions of his much awaited Krrish 3, however his other projects like Bang Bang with Katrina Kaif and Shuddhi featuring Kareena Kapoor Khan have apparently been delayed. With Hrithik’s plans to head abroad for medical reasons buzz was, the makers of Bang Bang had to incur severe loss and his Shuddhi heroine had reallocated her dates for a film with Farhan Akhtar.

With HR’s family assuring that its just a routine check up, we wish Hrithik a speedy recovery. Hope the star will be back in action.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:54 | Сообщение # 218
Ангел Любви
"Sussanne has decided to separate from me" - Hrithik Roshan

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Dec 13, 2013 - 21:06 hrs IST

Hrithik Roshan, who was last seen in the biggest blockbuster film Krrish 3, today announced that his wife Sussanne has decided to separate from him. He gave out a press statement stating the following...

"Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17 yr relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time. I do not wish this news to disempower my fans and the people about the institution of marriage in any way. I am a firm believer in this institution and respect and honour it at the highest level... And once again I thank my fans for all the concern and prayers for my health, my treatment is going well and I should be able to resume my life in every way very soon. Thank you."

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:55 | Сообщение # 219
Ангел Любви
Hrithik reacts to Krrish 3 collections controversy

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 08, 2014 - 16:12 hrs IST

In November last year, we witnessed the release of Krrish 3 which went on to become one of the highest grossing films of the year. Unfortunately, the breathtaking business of the film failed to go down well with certain people. In fact these nay sayers went on to say that the overall figure of Krrish 3's collections of Rs. 244 crores were fudged.

In response to these allegations, producer and director Rakesh Roshan voiced his thoughts saying that it was impossible to fake such figures. Now lead actor Hrithik Roshan released a statement on the same saying, "Some from d industry and certain sections of the media are hellbent on putting me, my father and Krrish3 down. I have maintained my silence until now but these derogatory manipulations need to stop. Krrish 3 has done a business of about 244cr india and around 55cr overseas. I wonder who these people are who have been so affected by these numbers and my success. Are they the ones I call my friends I wonder? I wud like to tell them that they need not ever be insecure about another man's success cause all they need to do is concentrate on their own hardwork which in turn will help them achieve what they want. Believe in karma. As my father and I do. And one last thing about my father and me as a team- WE'V ONLY JUST BEGUN!" (Sic)

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:56 | Сообщение # 220
Ангел Любви
Wishing Hrithik Roshan a very happy Birthday

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Jan 10, 2014 - 13:52 hrs IST

He is fondly referred to as the Greek God of Indian cinema thanks to his chiseled physique and windswept good looks, he is Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik, who made his Bollywood debut as a child actor in the 1986 film Bhagwan Dada and then debuting as the lead actor in the 2000 film Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai. He has come a long way since then, becoming one of the biggest superstars in the country.

With multiple hits under his belt and his most recent film Krrish 3 creating a stir at the box-office, Hrithik is one of the hottest stars in the industry. Today being a special day for the star who turns a year old, Bollywood Hungama sends outs its warm wishes to Hrithik.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:57 | Сообщение # 221
Ангел Любви
Hrithik - Zayed bond beyond crisis

By Subhash K. Jha, Jan 15, 2014 - 09:56 hrs IST

Though Hrithik Roshan's marriage with is in trouble, his in-laws are constantly connected with Hrithik, specially his brother-in-law Zayed Khan.

On Hrithik's birthday on Friday, Zayed spent the entire evening with Hrithik.

Says a very reliable source, "Zayed represented the Khan parivar at Hrithik's birthday. Though his sister Sussanne has taken a break from the marriage, her family remains very close to Hrithik. In fact Zayed is today closer to his brother-in-law than ever before. The two guys have been connecting constantly."

On Hrithik's birthday the Khan family took a collective call to send Zayed to represent the entire family.

Says the source, "Everyone in Zayed's family is hoping to see Sussanne get together with Hrithik. To her credit, Sussanne didn't once stop Zayed from visiting Hrithik for his birthday."

While Zayed remains discreetly distanced from his sister's marital discord, he has made it clear that his relationship with Hrithik is intact and inviolable.

"As far as Zayed is concerned, Hrithik is and will remain his brother-in-law," says the source

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 16:02 | Сообщение # 222
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan to endorse Oppo Mobiles?

By Satish Sundaresan, January 27, 2014 - 16:46 hrs IST

With the mega success of Krrish 3 at the box office, Hrithik Roshan's stakes are at an all time high. The actor is riding high not just in Bollywood but also in the brand endorsement world.

According to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, Hrithik Roshan is now all set to endorse Oppo Mobiles.

The official announcement of the same is awaited.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 16:03 | Сообщение # 223
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan opts out of Shuddhi

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Feb 10, 2014 - 11:30 hrs IST

Shuddhi, directed by Karan Malhotra, was one of the most ambitious projects of Dharma Productions and was one of the most awaited films since it starred Hrithik and Kareena together after almost a decade. However, owing to Hrithik's health issues, the film shooting schedule was postponed.

While recently Kareena hinted on opting out of the film, it is now Hrithik Roshan who has decided to quit the film. Talking about his exit, the actor released a statement recently saying, "Karan Malhotra and I have decided to unite in the most ambitious way post Shuddhi. For now I cannot allow a vision like Shuddhi to stagnate any further. I had the finest experience as an actor while working with Karan Malhotra in Agneepath and I'm sure both my dear Karans are going to go beyond with this one! Shuddhi remains a part of me in spirit & am sure it will be a landmark in our cinema. I wish them all the best!"

Currently, though rumours of Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor replacing the actor are doing the rounds along with Deepika Padukone being roped in as the new actress, nothing has been finalized.

MayaДата: Пятница, 04.04.2014, 12:28 | Сообщение # 224
Лед и пламя
Hot Bollywood Gossip: Hrithik Roshan & Sussanne come together for son Hrehaan

Dailybhaskar.com   |  Apr 01, 2014, 18:20PM IST

Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Roshan might have separated from each other, but there is something which is keeping the popular couple
together. Hrithik and Sussanne were recently spotted together at the theme birthday bash of their son Hrehaan.

A leading daily quoted a guest as saying, "It was an adventure theme party with an adventure park named after Hrehaan. Sussanne was the perfect hostess and had planned everything down to the minutest details. Hrithik was also there. It was obvious that the couple had agreed to keep their differences aside for the children."
The source added, “the party was held on the gardens at Sussanne's rented apartment in Versowa. The guests were a select few but it was nice to see
Sussanne and Hrithik playing the gracious and warm hosts as they used to earlier as a couple. This is the first time in months that they were seen together.
Hrithik was to come for her event launch in December last year but he didn't."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Пятница, 04.04.2014, 12:30

MayaДата: Суббота, 04.10.2014, 11:46 | Сообщение # 225
Лед и пламя
In Pics: Crazy fan jumps on Hrithik Roshan at Bang Bang's screeningManisha Mandal  

Our Bollywood stars are now habitual of facing crazy fans. From getting kissed in public to being followed on road, many actors have faced such uncomfortable situations in public. Hrithik Roshan is the latest victim on the list. The superstar encountered one such crazy fan at the special screening of Bang Bang recently.
A fan jumped on the Krrish 3 stars when he was leaving from PVR Juhu. His body guard immediately came into action and rescued the star from the fan.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-in-pics-when-crazy-fan-jumped-on-hrithik-roshan-at-the-special-screening-of-bang-4763748-PHO.html?seq=5

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Суббота, 04.10.2014, 11:47

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz