Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 20.05.2024, 22:34
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 10:51 | Сообщение # 496
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Sanju-SRK to come together for KJo film

Posted On Friday, March 30, 2012 at 04:05:03 AM

Sanjay Dutt and Shah Rukh Khan have come together on screen just once. In the title song of the SRK starrer Om Shanti Om in 2007. But if all goes well, the two superstars may soon share more than just a dance step on screen in Agneepath director Karan Malhotra’s next.

While there had been rumours about the ‘next’ venture in question being a sequel to Malhotra’s 2012 blockbuster Agneepath, the filmmaker told us that it would be an original idea.

“All I can say at the moment is that I do have a film in mind and it’s not a sequel or a remake. As soon as I have a clearer picture I will first tell my producer Karan Johar about it, then share it with the world,” Malhotra told Mirror.

Our source close to Dharma Productions however indicated that the filmmaker’s next project would be a rugged action film with ‘tailor-made’ roles for Dutt and SRK. While the two actors have been very friendly off screen, they had never come together for a full-fledged production ever. This would be the first.

Moreover, Karan Johar’s production house that was rumoured to be moving away from their favourite hero Shah Rukh is planning two projects with the actor in the coming year. Our source revealed, that Malhotra would definitely direct one of them.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 10:54 | Сообщение # 497
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh visits injured animator Charu in hospital

Posted On Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 01:55:38 PM

Shah Rukh Khan Wednesday paid a visit to RA.One animator Charu Khandal at the Kokilaben Ambani hospital where she is battling for her life after an accident.

Actor-producer Shah Rukh Khan, who was busy shooting in London for Yash Raj's next untitled film, landed in Mumbai on Tuesday. He came to visit Charu at the hospital and also met her family members.

He spent around 35 to 40 minutes in the hospital, but didn't speak to the press waiting outside.

Charu met with an accident on March 25. A speeding car, with an allegedly drunk driver at the wheel, rammed into the autorickshaw in which she was travelling with her sister and a friend.

The 26-year-old suffered multiple fractures and injuries to her spinal cord in the accident.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 00:46 | Сообщение # 498
Лед и пламя
Kolkata gets SRK for a piece of fish

Posted On Friday, April 06, 2012 at 04:52:02 AM

The Chief Minister, who has on occasions kept even the Prime Minister waiting, was left twiddling her thumbs anxiously when Shah Rukh Khan arrived 30 minutes late at Kolkata’s Writers Building.

Mirror was present at the colonial-era building, where SRK met Mamata Banerjee on Thursday evening, before officially taking on the rather heavy mantle of West Bengal’s brand ambassador.

True to style, SRK came in with the storm. The dreaded and awaited Nor’easters or Kalbaisakhi gales were wreaking havoc outside, when SRK and Mamata stayed ensconced in the CM’s room, discussing the way forward over endless cups of tea, biscuits and …well.. fried fish. We can tell you, rather than serve five-star fare to the VIP guest, Didi chose to serve him food prepared by her ‘very own’ Writers Canteen.

It was only after an hour, around 7.30 in the evening, that the two emerged, beaming, hand in hand, with SRK playing to the gallery and to Mamata, by addressing her as “Didi” and claiming that from here on he would do “only as she wishes.” The CM reciprocated by addressing him as her “brother.”

SRK, whose association with Kolkata is now five years old, may have fallen out of favour with the average Bengali when his team decided to leave Saurav Ganguly out of the team. But all that seemed to be a thing of the past as a massive crowd braved the hailstorm to catch a glimpse of their favourite star, who looked only too happy to let the fire and brimstone CM finally take charge, by holding his hand and guiding him through the press briefing.

When asked about his remuneration, SRK dodged the question with a smile and a twinkle, “I had some fried fish today, and whenever I am here, I will have more fried fish.”

Producers, take note.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 13:29 | Сообщение # 499
Лед и пламя
SRK teaching cricketers 'Chammak Challo' moves

Posted On Friday, April 13, 2012 at 09:35:32 AM

Shah Rukh Khan seems to be having a great time during these IPL match.

It is said that King Khan has turned choreographer for the cricketers and is teaching them his Chammak Challo moves.

"It so happened that one of the cricketers wanted him to dance along with him and that is when SRK grooved to his favourite track, Chammak Challo," a source said.

"Shah Rukh was very well versed with the steps but some of the cricketers needed help and the actor was extremely upbeat about teaching them the trademark dance steps," the source added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 13:38 | Сообщение # 500
Лед и пламя
Aap katar mein hai

Despite the brouhaha over Shah Rukh Khan joining hands with Farah for Happy New Year, the project will have to wait till end of 2013 due to the actor’s choc-a-bloc calendar

Posted On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 09:13:02 PM

Shah Rukh Khan will work with his once best friend Farah Khan again. In the project they had together thought of, years back. But not in the next two years. That’s right. We are sorry to douse the dreams of the many excited to see SRK recreate an OSO or a Main Hoon Na on screen. They will surely have to wait for a while.

While certain sections of the media have been busy creating brouhaha over Farah joining hands with the actor, Mirror has learnt that Khan’s calendar is choc-a-bloc for the coming months.

Shah Rukh Khan, who is currently busy shooting for Yash Chopra’s directorial comeback with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma, will start his project Chennai Express with Rohit Shetty soon after, in August.

Though the female lead for the film is yet to be finalised, sources reveal that SRK is keen on starting the venture as soon as he finishes Chopra’s project in July. And after that, he will have to choose between his childhood friend Anil Senior and Bollywood buddy Farah’s projects ABCD and Happy New Year respectively.

On October 8, 2011, Mumbai Mirror told you how SRK had already chalked out plans for his next, ABCD - a film to be made by his childhood friend. And according to sources from the industry, after Shetty’s Chennai Express, SRK would most probably opt for this project. This however, leaves Farah standing last in the queue.

"Till now, SRK was scheduled to work on Rohit Shetty’s film Chennai Express first and then Farah Khan’s Happy New Year. However, now he wants to work on his childhood friend, Anil Senior’s film ABCD. He will be an actor and producer for the project. Also, Khan wants to start work on his mythological opus based on Karna. If things go as planned, Farah’s plans will be pushed further. And Happy New Year will not start before end of 2013," said the source.

According to the source, SRK after finishing Yash Chopra’s film will start Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express and then move on to Anil Senior’s ABCD. "The rest of the creative calls will be taken only after the IPL season next year. In all probability, he will start work on his mythological," added the source.

We sent a text message to Farah Khan who chose not to revert.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 12:17 | Сообщение # 501
Лед и пламя
Wankhede scuffle: What really happened between Shah Rukh Khan and MCA officials
Last Updated: Friday, May 18, 2012, 00:32
Tags: Shah Rukh Khan, MCA, Wankhede scuffle, IPL 5

New Delhi: Amid claims and counter-claims over last night`s fracas between Shah Rukh Khan and MCA officials in Mumbai, television channels today aired the transcript of the brawl in which he purportedly used abusive language.

Following is the transcript of the brawl:

SRK: ...Do you want to arrest me? Arrest me and take me now.

Other side: Use your language properly.

SRK: You use your language properly.

Other side: Ok?

SRK: You use your language properly.

Someone shouts SRK`s name, tries to pacify him.

Someone shouts: Le ke chal isse (take him away).

Someone says: Police ko bulao (Call the police)

SRK: Kaun tha woh jo dubara ... Hai ***** ka **** (Who was that...?).

Someone shouts: Everybody out, everybody out.

Other side: Inko baat karne ki tameej nahi hai (He doesn`t have the manners to talk properly).

SRK: Who`s saying to take me away, I stay here.

Someone whispers to SRK.

SRK: Which officer?

SRK: Tell your official, wherever he`s from... BCCI to tell him to shut the **** up, don`t talk to me like that... wherever you are from, sir. Tell the ****** not to talk to me like that... See it is his fault...Nobody will speak (shouting).

Someone says: Nobody will speak. C`mon take it easy.

SRK: Kya bola? Haath lagayenge? (What did you say, You will beat me?).

Someone: Laga ke batayun? (Shall I beat you up first?).

Someone: Jyada baat mat kar ae (Don`t talk too much).

SRK: Arre tu beech main se hath naa. Door se ghar mein bolna, paas aake bol. (You, get out of here. Talk from afar at home. Come near me and say what you have to).

Someone: Ae bewada (You drunkard).

SRK: ...Tu peeche se mat bolna... Samne se aake bol ae peeli shirt ****... Yahin gaad doonga **** (Don`t talk to me from behind. Come in front of me, you yellow shirt. I will bury you here).

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 12:18 | Сообщение # 502
Лед и пламя
Why did Shah Rukh Khan get angry?
Purba Dutt, TNN | May 18, 2012, 12.00AM IST

All, it would seem, is fair in love and the game of cricket. When SRK and his merry posse of security guards literally wanted to have a field day after decisively trouncing the IPL Mumbai team on Wednesday night, he forgot that it wasn't quite cricket that he and his entourage were indulging in.

Shah Rukh Khan, we hear, was high and happy, and he refused to play ball when he was politely told by the stadium authorities that the victory celebration couldn't be taken to the grounds. That's when the pitch took an abusive turn, and the actor and his faithful band of bodyguards ,allegedly, hurled abuses and even got physical with the stadium personnel. Chances are that SRK may face a lifetime ban from entering the Wankhade Stadium premises, but will there be another major fallout too? Of two friends possibly turning foes?

Let's not forget, IPL Mumbai owner Nita Ambani and SRK have been good friends, and it was in April this year that Nita flew SRK to Yale University in her private aircraft. At Yale, where he addressed the students, SRK said, "We were detained at the airport as always. For one and a half hours. It was nice. It always happens when I come to America. Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself I take a trip to America." Time to visit America soon, SRK?

Will this on-a-strong-wicket friendship between Nita and SRK now take some beating because of how SRK's victory celebration panned out? Nita, for all we know, might be inclined to consider all this part of the game, or, maybe, she won't be game enough to excuse this, reportedly, obnoxious behaviour.

SRK, who's prone to losing his shirt a bit too often in the recent past, may want to know that being ballsy is not really about bats and balls. And that knights are known for their chivalry! Repeated attempts to get SRK to field our questions drew a blank.

Tweets @Actor_Siddharth: It's now clear that only 1 ipl team owner is allowed to jog along sidelines, bounce around the ground and pretty much do what 'she' wants!

@bhupendrachaube : Absolutely unacceptable behaviour by shahrukh khan, nothing can justify his manhandling of security guards, cricket is a party, enjoy it

@kamaalrkhan : Ajkal #SRK is super angry. Jahan dekho laat ghoose chalaa deta hai. You really rock khan sahab.

@mojorojo : WANKHEDE MEIN AAYA BHOOT, no wait that's just Shah Rukh Khan.

@ashwinmushran : Really....You are upset at SRK but not upset at the behaviour of our venerable health minister Shri Shri Shri #SureshShetty?

Reactions Prahlad Kakkar, ad guru When you give a bandar (read: security guard) a uniform and whistle in his hand, he behaves like a human being but without the charm, intelligence or sensitivity of a human being. He will always remain a bandar. You have to teach him manners. The match was over, the owner (SRK) of the winning team had arrived with kids as an outing and then some bandar tells him that if he doesn't have a pass, he can't enter! He was insulted in front of the kids. He's not just anybody, he's a star. Plus, the match was over and the prize distribution was on so he should have been treated properly. And, it's rubbish that Shah Rukh was drunk with kids around. His behaviour is impeccable. So if BCCI and any other cricket club are trying to defend the bandar, then I'm sorry, but they need a lesson in behaviour.

Shilpa Shetty, actress Please excuse me, I am pregnant and I really don't care who is fighting with whom.

Nikhil Dwivedi, actor Of what I know about Shah Rukh Khan, he never gets into a scuffle without a reason. And I just got to know about it, so I can't say anything about it at the moment.

Gaurav Kapoor, anchor I left immediately after the match, so I don't know what happened. And now I am boarding a flight right now, Sorry I can't comment on it.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 25.05.2012, 11:46 | Сообщение # 503
Лед и пламя
King Khan’s changing image
TNN | May 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST

When SRK threw his arms in the air, women of all ages and sizes, clad in chiffon sarees and short skirts would go weak in their knees.

He was the quintessential loverboy - sometimes Raj, sometimes Rahul, but always wooing his audiences with his to-die-for romeo-like image onscreen and perfect 'family material' traits offscreen. But off late, the superstar has been caught in the eye of the storm - sometimes for his brawls, sometimes for beauties and recently, for crossing 'boundaries'. Media is calling him the latest action (super)hero, off-screen and on-field. Will controversies affect SRK's popularity and brand image? This week, Bollywood Big Story debates the alleged debacle of the baadshah of B-town.

Tune in this Sat, 26th May at 12:30 pm only on zoOm - India's No 1 Bollywood channel.

Javed Akhtar, Writer "The punishment given to SRK is unnecessarily harsh."

Anurag Kashyap, Filmmaker "Whatever happened was unpleasant, but I wasn't present there. I'm often misquoted and I know how it feels to be misunderstood."

Shah Rukh Khan, Actor "It's fashionable to blame a celebrity's brawl on alcohol, but I wasn't drunk at the time of the incident. I know what 'good public behaviour' is, and the other guards on the stadium were extremely arrogant and unpleasant."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 11:55 | Сообщение # 504
Лед и пламя

From the stadium to the table

After doing cartwheels for the camera, SRK carried on with the celebrations to Prabhu Dheva’s home in Chennai, where he joined Akshay, Sonakshi and Riteish for a rambunctious party and a table-top jig

Posted On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 03:59:04 AM

After a five year long struggle, Shah Rukh Khan's IPL team claimed its first victory on Sunday night. After a nail biting finale, SRK who did cartwheels on the field on request and danced with his troupe, promised that the party had just begun for the Knight Riders. Surely enough, the jubilant team carried the celebrations on beyond the stadium boundaries into Prabhu Dheva's Chennai home in Boat Club, late on Sunday night.

Khan along with his entourage landed at Prabhu Dheva's Rowdy Rathore bash and made it a tad bit rowdier. SRK, wife Gauri and his friends including Karim Morani, Sabina Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor, Chunkey and Bhavna Pandey joined the party where apart from the Rowdy Rathore team - Akshay Kumar, Prabhu Dheva and Sonakshi Sinha, a smattering of socialites from the south were already present.

Needless to say, the host was delighted. When contacted, Prabhu Dheva told Mirror, "Akshay sir and Sonakshi took a private charter to come to Chennai all the way from Mumbai for the party. And SRK sir, when India was celebrating the victory, chose to come over to my party. It was a big surprise and a very touching moment. I have never done something like this."

A source from the party told us, "When Prabhu Dheva was in Mumbai, he had personally invited SRK to his house party. He had asked him to come for it once the match gets over. Sabina Khan requested SRK to attend it. It was rather sweet of him to honour the invite. SRK chose to party with the Rowdy... team for a few hours before joining his players."

SRK, who had set the stadium on fire with his antics that night, continued his energetic victory dance at the party. An eyewitness revealed, "A little after Prabhu Dheva and Akshay congratulated SRK for his IPL victory, Khan went up to the choreographer turned filmmaker and said that he wants to dance with him."

Prabhu Dheva agreed but not before he taught SRK the now popular Chintaa Ta step. "The music began and SRK along with Prabhu did this very special jig. Sonakshi, too joined in. She did a solo number. Prabhu continued dancing while SRK and Akshay cheered him. Everybody was in a jubilant mood," added the eyewitness.

The south Indian film industry was represented by filmmaker Shankar, superstar Vijay, Trisha, award winning actor Prakash Raj, Lakshmi Manchu, and many more at the party.

SRK and Gauri left the party around 2 am. But the party isn't over for Khan yet. Mirror has learnt that Khan left for Kolkata on Monday evening with his team to carry on with the festivities.

‘Our love and rosogolla for the winner’

After the big victory, and the party on Sunday night, SRK and his IPL team members flew down to Kolkata. And that's because the West Bengal chief minister Mamata Bannerjee is all set to felicitate them on Tuesday.

"I love sports and games. I congratulate the KKR team and Shah Rukh Khan who is also our brand ambassador. Kolkata's name is involved with the team that won the IPL trophy. The name of our city is emotionally attached with KKR. This is important for us," Mamata told reporters on Monday.

Elaborating on her plans to felicitate the team, the chief minister said, "They are bringing the IPL trophy. We will organise a function at the Eden Gardens. We have invited some bands like Chandrabindu and Bhumi. I will be there personally during the felicitation and no tickets will be required to enter the stadium tomorrow." However, she asked people to take their seats by 10 am for the function that is scheduled to begin at 10.30 am on Tuesday morning.

West Bengal ministers Subrata Mukherjee, Arup Biswas, Trinamool Congress MPs Subrata Bakshi and Kunal Ghosh will be there at the city airport to receive Khan and his team. "From the airport they will move to Hazra Road crossing near Jagubabur Bazar where they will receive a warm reception. Shah Rukh told me during his last visit that he would meet us once they manage to win the IPL trophy. They have won it now and coming to Writers' Building," she added.

When asked about what she will be gifting the team, Mamata said, "We are a poor state with huge financial burden. We can only offer the team our heartiest love and they will be treated to sweetmeats from Bengal's renowned confectioner Nakur Chandra Nandy."

click here

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 12:00 | Сообщение # 505
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh Khan disappoints Kolkatans
IANS | May 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Some cursed him, others called him "cruel". Even the presence of IPL champions Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) players could not take away the disappointment of thousands who braved the scorching sun for hours only to find Bollywood star and team co-owner Shah Rukh missing from the KKR victory parade.

"He is so cruel to be not present. We bunked our classes and have been standing in the sun for over two hours to see him. We are disappointed to say the least," a college student said, speaking for his group.

Khan surfaced outside the state secretariat where Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee came to felicitate the team. He hugged the chief minister, and held aloft the Indin Premier League champions trophy.

Earlier, thousands thronged the Ashutosh Mukherjee Road to witness the victory parade of KKR though most of them had come to see the Badshah of Bollywood.

Local councilors had put up a stage at the Jadubabu Bazar, south of the city, to felicitate the KKR players and Khan but his absence of took away all their enthusiasm. To add up their woe, a part of the stage collapsed causing minor injuries to a few.

As the police did not allow the convoy to stop, the councilors threw the flower bouquets towards the players.

The Knights led by skipper Gautam Gambhir waved frantically atop a trailer. "It is a consolation to see Gambhir and his team. We had come here to see Shah Rukh. We now feel like fools after braving the sun for so long," said a teenager who had been chanting the cinestar's name in anticipation.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 12:25 | Сообщение # 506
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh Khan matter was not on agenda of meeting: MCA official

Last Updated: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 10:25

Mumbai: A day after MCA President Vilasrao Deshmukh said that the managing committee has left it to him and other office bearers to deal with the five-year ban on actor Shah Rukh Khan from entering Wankhede Stadium, another official stated that the matter was not on the agenda of the meeting on Monday.

"It was a regular meeting to discuss routine issues. The matter of reviewing any decision taken earlier was not on the agenda of the meeting. Any decision taken earlier stands," senior official and MCA treasurer Ravi Savant said.

Deshmukh told reporters outside MCA premises that the Shah Rukh Khan issue needed to be resolved on an urgent basis.

"A meeting of the committee was convened to discuss routine matters, but this matter of Shah Rukh Khan was raised by some members. It was decided to leave it to the president and office-bearers to get more details about what transpired yesterday," said MCA chief and union minister Deshmukh.

Asked when he intended to sit with his office-bearers to discuss the matter further, he said, "We want to resolve the issue at the earliest. There is no point in keeping it hanging."

Surrounded by his wife and kids, Shah Rukh had said on Sunday night after KKR`s maiden IPL title-triumph in Chennai, "I want to apologise to the kids for my misbehaviour at MCA. I apologise to all who saw me differently. I shouldn`t have behaved in that manner. But today my team has won, so I guess, all you fans should forgive me. We have won at last."

However, in clear variance to what Deshmukh indicated, other MCA sources had said yesterday itself that there was no change in the five-year ban imposed on the Bollywood star on May 18, two days after Shah Rukh`s skirmish with the security personnel and officials of the MCA after KKR`s victory over Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede Stadium.

"As far as we are concerned nothing has changed and nothing has been communicated to us (from Shah Rukh`s side). As and when something comes, we will see," a source said.

Another MCA source indicated that a formal communication from the KKR co-owner was awaited and its officials had learnt about the public apology he had voiced only through the newspapers.

"We don`t know what had happened. Certainly we would need something on paper (in order to review the earlier decision)," the source said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 06.06.2012, 11:23 | Сообщение # 507
Лед и пламя
SRK ropes in Akon for KKR's new anthem?
Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Jun 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST

After Team Kolkata's grand victory in IPL 5, Shah Rukh Khan is all set to ensure that the next season is even bigger and better for them. And to set the ball rolling, the anthem is changed to add an extra spunk.

The team who coined Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re is working on a more bold and "explosive" anthem. Also there is wide speculation that SRK might rope in R&B singer Akon to sing it. Akon has been associated with King Khan when he sang the Chammak Challo number in Ra.One.

"It will be a newer version of Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re," says music director Vishal Dadlani who had penned the lyrics for the earlier anthem with Kahaani director Sujoy Ghosh. "The anthem is all about celebrations after a long wait of five years. It's about victory which was finally witnessed," Vishal adds. He also informs that since it is a team from Kolkata, the song will be a "celebration and explosion of the fun-filled Bengali culture" as well. On Akon's association, he further added: "I am still not sure of any such development. I am in constant touch with Akon and so is SRK. Nothing has been finalised yet."

Korbo lorbo... was coined on the spot by Sujoy and Vishal five years ago. Sujoy, who is in London now, confirmed the news of the proposed change in the anthem. "I think the word I would associate with Shah Rukh Khan and his team this time would be Rongbaaj. I loved SRK and the team's attitude through the IPL," says Sujoy. Rongbaaj in Bengali literally translates into 'dude of the locality'. So, what made Sujoy pick this word. He says, "The way Team Kolkata won the finals, they have every right to put their collars up. And Rongbaaj perfectly fits the bill." However, Vishal confirms that "the tune of the chorus will be the same. The rest will change."

Sujoy, it seems, still has to get Rongbaaj approved from Vishal. "Before the first season of the IPL, Vishal had approached me to coin a Bong phrase for the anthem and I wrote khelbo, lorbo, jeetbo re. But Vishal felt that wasn't powerful enough and Khelbo (meaning: will play) turned to Korbo (meaning: will do) on his insistence. Actually the credit should go to Vishal because all this happened under his reign."
click here

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 13:07 | Сообщение # 508
Лед и пламя
Shahrukh Khan's presence: Ram Charan's wedding gift to Upasana

June 14, 2012

Telugu actor Ram Charan Teja has tied the nuptial knot with his fiancee Upasana Kamineni at 7.30 am today (June 14). What will be Cherry’s biggestwedding gift to Upasana? It is neither gold nor diamond nor any other artificial gift. She wants Bollywood Baadshah Shahrukh Khan to attend her marriage.

Well! Upasana Kamineni has been a huge fan of superstar Shahrukh Khan ever since his Blockbuster movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge released. The couple even grooved to the song ‘Tujhe Dekha Toh…’ from the film at their sangeet ceremony on Monday night. She had reportedly asked Cherry to invite him to their big day.

Talking to a leading English newspaper, Ram Charan Teja confirmed that Upasana is a big fan of Shahrukh Khan. He has invited SRK to their wedding. Meanwhile, the actor added that the presence of Baadshah of Romance would be his best wedding gift to his wife Upasana.

Sources claim that Shahrukh Khan is busy with his professional commitments and he is not sure to attend their marriage. But Ram Charan has already conveyed to SRK about Upasana‘s wish. Now, it should be seen whether the Bollywood Superstar with get time from his busy schedule to attend their big ticket wedding or reception party held in Hyderabad.

However, their wedding, which was held at 7.30 am today was attended by South Indian superstars like Rajinikanth, Ambareesh, Kamal Hassan, Mohanlal, Mohan Babu, Surya, Karthi, Puneet Rajkumar, Ravichandran, Venkatesh, Shatrughan Sinha, Sridevi, Junior NTR, Allu Arjun, Rana Daggubati and many others.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 25.06.2012, 22:02 | Сообщение # 509
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh Khan admits he’s made mistakes
Vinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Jun 25, 2012, 03.38PM IST

As he completes 20 fruitful years in Bollywood, badshah Shah Rukh Khan seems to be in a nostalgic mood. Along with nostalgia, another emotional ruling his mind currently, seems to be, remorse.

In regret mode?
The man, who has at times been accused of taking pungas with people with effortless ease, seems to be regretting certain mistakes. He went on to tweet today: "Made mistakes, still continue to do so. A little madness, a bit of solitude. Too silly to realise it's impossible & maybe that's why it gets achieved."

Reality check
SRK has publically admitted on his social networking site that luck has played a major role in making him a superstar : "Twenty uninterrupted years of serving. Not enough talent or looks or game plan... I guess I got lucky, lucky to be working all the time."

Missing mama
At this landmark juncture of his life, SRK is obviously missing his mother. His tweet explained it all: "Mom said to only feel & say positive things. Your Farishtey (angels) are always listening & fulfilling your words. My Farishtey work overtime."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 25.06.2012, 22:07 | Сообщение # 510
Лед и пламя
SRK adopts Saahil’s Someday
TNN | Jun 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST

It's turning out to be a dream launch for Saahil Prem. He's getting none other than Shah Rukh Khan to support his debut film Someday.

Close friend and a well-wisher, SRK has adopted the project and is personally looking into its business and has thrown open the doors of his offices to aide and support the post-production of the film. And despite travelling up and down the country and being caught up with IPL, he had been sitting with top studios and music companies to ensure that Someday, India's first international dance film, gets its rightful place under the sun. Even though he's presently shooting in London for Yash Chopra, he's closely monitoring the developments of the film. When King Khan takes up something, he does it with great heart, generosity and style. And Saahil, of course, can't stop smiling.

Someday is being produced by Paanch Rupaiya Barah Aaana Productions Pvt. Ltd.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz