Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 19:05
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 5
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Четверг, 30.07.2009, 09:17 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 30.07.2009, 09:18 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Silence of the lass
Tired of playing voluble characters, Kareena Kapoor is glad to finally play quiet and simple roles in 3 Idiots and Kurbaan

By Subhash K Jha
Posted On Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 03:02:45 AM

Kareena’s look in 3 Idiots and Kurbaan (Below)

Tired of constantly jabbering on screen in films as far-ranging as Jab We Met and Kambakkht Ishq, Kareena Kapoor has now taken a conscious break from the babble to play quiet and silently-evocative characters. After playing the unattainable and thoroughly unlikeable diva-bi*** in Kambakhht Ishq, Kareena is moving on to play a more real salwar-kameez-clad Punjabi girl in Raj Kumar Hirani’s 3 Idiots and also in Rensil D’Silva’s Kurbaan.

In 3 Idiots, she plays a girl who has nothing much to say and she keeps mum, much to Kareena’s relief. “I play a quiet and nice Punjabi doctor,” says Kareena. In Rensil D’Silva’s Kurbaan, she plays a character close to her heart and she loves the silence that the character permitted her. “I’ve got one of the best roles of my career. Rensil D’Silva is such a fine storyteller. Again this girl speaks less and acts more. I play a simple Delhi girl who finds out that her husband is a terrorist,” reveals Kareena about her role in the film.

“I need my acting energies to be re-fuelled. I have been playing talkative characters in all my recent films. Omkara was the last really quiet character I played. In 3 Idiots, I’m soft and gentle and that’s the real me.

I like my silence to speak for me. Unfortunately, in this business I am constantly asked to voice my opinion on everything,” adds Kareena. In fact, she has requested Saif Ali Khan and the director Sriram Raghavan, to let her play a spy in Agent Vinod, which will again be more about action rather than words.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 15:28 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
She’s tired of playing blabbermouth characters
By ApunKaChoice
Fri, Jul 31, 2009 03:15:03 GMT

To repeat oneself is to gather rust. Perhaps Kareena Kapoor has realized this in time, for she’s taking a welcome break from playing the constantly chattering characters on screen. Who can forget the garrulous Geet of Jab We Met or the sassy Simrita of Kambakkht Ishq.

Now, Bebo is done with blabbering, at least for the time being. She’s now looking forward to the roles that bring forth her silent side.

Main Chup Rahungi!

In Raju Hirani’s 3 Idiots, for instance, she plays a very quiet and cultured character of a doctor dating an IIT student (played by Aamir Khan). She has few dialogues in the film and many of her scenes require her to react and act through expressions. Again, in director Rensil D’Silva’s Qurbaan she essays a silently simmering woman whose husband (played by Saif Ali Khan) is a terrorist.

Contrary to what you may think, Kareena claims that her real personality is very close to the “soft and gentle” characters she plays in the aforementioned films.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 01.09.2009, 14:19 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Saif and Kareena celebrate in their love nest
Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 17:12

Nothing stops Kareena from being a loving girlfriend to Saif, not even her packed schedule. She took off with Saif to an undisclosed location near Chicago for a secret vacation, as a birthday present to Saif (his birthday was on August 16). They took off after completing their professional commitments and spending some time with close friends.

Incidentally, they left for their secret retreat a day after Saif’s birthday. According to sources, they were busy with prior commitments in Houston due to Independence Day, after which they had to attend a meet and greet event in Chicago. They reached Chicago late in the evening on August 15 and attended the event with Sharukh and Katrina, after which they had dinner with them. Kareena planned the holiday to surprise Saif, informed sources. The destination is still unknown and they will be back in Mumbai by the end of this week.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 01.09.2009, 14:20 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena make love for the first time
Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 11:03

Let's not speculate on the love life of Bollywood's hottest couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Let's talk about what they do. Well, the lovebirds are going to drive the film buffs mad with a steamy bed scene. They will be seen making love for the first time in the film Kurbaan.

It is said that the couple did the intimate scene convincingly without any retake. Only a few people were allowed to witness the scene. The kissing scene between them is said to be the longest in Bollywood so far.

However, the hype around the lovemaking scene has made director Rensil D’Silva a worried man. He said that it would be tragic if the people come to watch the film to see the real life couple making love. He added that the kiss scene between the duo was long but didn't measure the duration.

Kurbaan is based on terrorism with Saif and Kareena playing husband and wife.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 01.09.2009, 14:22 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
Kareena is very special to Abhishek
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 15:07

A lot has been said and written between the soured relationship between the Kapoors and the Bachchans. The two families haven't been in the best of terms after the Bachchan's broke Abhishek's engagement Karisma in 2003. Karisma later got married to she married to industrialist Sanjay Kapur while Abhishek tied the knot with Aishwarya. But the two families never got on well together since that incident

But now Abhishek Bachchan has come out in open and praised Kareena Kapoor along with whom he had made his debut in JP Dutta's Refugee. In a recent interview Abhishek said that Kareena will also be a special actress for him since they made their start in Bollywood together. He also said that she was a sweet girl and one of the finest actress in the present circuit.

On being quizzed about working with Kareena, Abhishek excitedly replied that he would love to work with her again although there was a rumour that the two were against the idea of starring opposite each other. There is buzz around the industry that Abhishek and Kareena might star together Randhir Kapoor's upcoming movie.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 01.09.2009, 14:24 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Kareena dumps Saif Ali Khan for Aamir
Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 9:33

Kareena Kapoor has decided to celebrate her birthday with Aamir Khan on September 29 instead of beau Saif Ali Khan . No, their relationship isn't on the rocks but Kareena has decided to shoot for Raj Kumar Hirani's 3 Idiots along with Aamir on her 29th birthday. Kareena had originally planned to celebrate the day with Saif, her mother Babita and sister Karisma Kapoor.

Kareena and Aamir will be shooting a dance sequence for the movie which is running behind schedule. The movie went behind schedule after Aamir's wife Kiran suffered a miscarriage and Aamir wanted to spend time with her so that she could recuperate from the loss. This delay meant that the movie has to now be shot during Kareena's birthday.

Aamir hesitantly called up Kareena to check if she could accommodate a delay and reorganise her dates. The generous girl that Kareena is she instantly agreed to shoot on her birthday leaving aside all other plans. Who says actresses do not have hearts, Kareena has just proved the opposite. As for Saif he will have to find something else to keep himself busy on that day.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 01.09.2009, 14:28 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Kareena Kapoor will judge DPL
Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 14:28

We give you an exclusive confirmation on one of the judges of the upcoming reality dance show Dance Premier League. We are talking about the king of choreography, Shaimak Davar. “Shaimak has been confirmed as one of the judges of the show. He is also very excited to be a part of the show and it’s his kind of debut stint on small screen,” utters the sources.

Kareena has been roped in as judge for the auditions in Delhi. “Yes she will be judging the final auditions in Delhi. The production house is roping in more B-Town celebs for the auditions at various places,” adds the sources.

As soon as the auditions are over, the channel is planning to air the show. “Yes there are plans to air the show after the mid-week of September, though timings and dates of the launch is yet to be confirmed. Maybe this show will take a weekend time slot, but still, the channel is contemplating on where to fit it,” concludes the source. This seems to be the new mania of dance, which will have an instant recall in the minds of people like IPL. Hope this show works for Sony!

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.04.2010, 02:51 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
Kareena to play Marilyn Monroe in Madhur's next

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 31, 2010 12:26:49 PM IST
Bollywood Trade News Network
Kareena Kapoor is getting set to play the role of a lifetime. The actress will play a role inspired by none other than the famous Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe.

According to sources Kareena will play this act in Madhur Bhandarkar's upcoming film that is yet to be titled.

It' known that Madhur Bhandarkar has always been fascinated by Marilyn Monroe and he has been planning to do a film on her for a long time now. Now, in order to fulfill his wish, Madhur has now cast Kareena in a role inspired by Monroe's life.

Madhur has done an intensive research on Monroe's life before deciding to include her life inspired character in his film. At the moment Madhur is trying to finalize his male cast for the film.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.05.2010, 15:07 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя
Actresses, Bollywood News, Kareena KapoorKareena Kapoor moves everybody into tears

There is nothing wrong conclusion in the title. Kareena Kapoor has not done anything wrong that has brought tears to the eye, rather than his impeccable performance during the filming of ‘Karan Johar Stepmom’ has shifted the production team to mourn Karan Johar. Kareena Kapoor has enacted a tough scene not only in one take, without problems. It was a difficult scene and no one expected her to give the shot to right in one shot.
Kareena great performance has earned its standing ovation and filmmaker Karan Johar was impressed with his performance. Says a source close, “It was a difficult scene, but when the tape began to roll around the world Kareena surprised by the perfection that give birth in a” take. “All eyes were moist.”
Kareena has done extensive research for her role. The film also stars Kajol and Arjun Rampal.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 11.07.2010, 05:03 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
Subhash K. Jha speaks about Milenge Milenge

By Subhash K. Jha, July 10, 2010 - 11:45 IST

There is a kind of subverted joy in watching Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor play a Valentinian romance with full-throttle gusto.

Milenge Milenge took its time to come to the theatres. Yes, it's old fashioned in theme. But not dated. The material which must have been quite bulky by the time Kaushik was done with shooting has been cut and pasted with restrained enthusiasm. What we have is a paper-thin, sometimes cute at times annoying rom com where destiny plays a pivotal part. Kiss-mat, anyone? Yup, intimacy is fugitive between Shahid and Kareena. But they nonetheless look like a real pair.

The plot plods at a pace that suggests love is just about the only force that keeps the universe moving. Both the protagonists play professionals. But we hardly see them work except on their ever-palpitating hearts.

The plot invents various devices from missed flights to truant elevators to hero in drag and heroine in glycerine to keep the love birds apart for two hours. There are some heart-warming moments depicting random hearts pumping into a collective despair as time ticks by.

There's no attempt to pull punches, no over-clever dialogues and no effort to paint and gloss the feeling of love with sassy 'cool' lines. Director Satish Kaushik plays the romance on the straight and narrow path. And that's just about the most comforting aspect of this basic simple and predictable boy-meets-girl tale.

The principal performances range from precocious to authentic. Surprisingly Shahid tends to go overboard in the early comic sequences. But he makes up for the excesses in the second-half with expressions of a lover's anguish over Cupid's awry arrow.

Kareena looks gorgeous and slim in some scenes, gorgeous and relatively plump in other scenes. In totality the chemistry is quite palpable, much more so than in some of the other much-hyped love stories that arrived lately with a bang and fizzled out without the pang of love being palpable in a single frame.

In Milenge Milenge you do FEEL for the lovers. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we know what the film's lovers do not. That the actors playing them were at involved not too long ago. But hush!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.09.2010, 00:39 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Kareena to bring in her 30th birthday with Saif in Latvia
By Subhash K Jha

It isn't going to be a very happy birthday for Kareena Kapoor on September 21. She will be far away from home shooting for Sriram Raghavan's Agent Vinod in Latvia. Earlier in July she missed her sister Karisma's birthday since she was shooting in London with Shah Rukh Khan for Ra.1.

The only bright spot in this birthday away from home is that Saif will be with her. And since Agent Vinod is a home production Saif and Kareena are planning to fly down Kareena's mother to Latvia for the birthday.

Karisma cannot join them because of her baby.

Kareena expresses helplessness about her impossible schedules. “What can I do? I barely have time to breathe. I've just come to Mumbai for two days. I've been away for 25 days. Now I fly off to Latvia for over a month's shooting, ” said Kareena on Monday as she geared up to give all the time she could to promoting her new film We Are Family before flying out again.

Confirming that the shooting of Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine has indeed been postponed Kareena says, “Madhur is still working on the script. We start shooting the film when the script is ready in the next three months. Right now Madhur is busy with Dil To Bachcha Hai Jee.”

Says the actress, “I'm now entering a new phase in my life and career. This year I hope to conquer many new peaks. By God's grace Agent Vinod and Ra.1 are shaping up very well.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 01.10.2010, 13:17 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
Can't let Saif down: Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor will go through with her plans of celebrating her birthday with her beau despite falling ill due to punishing work schedule

An extremely unwell Kareena Kapoor almost considered missing her flight to Paris via London and her birthday celebration today with beau Saif Ali Khan.

The actress is in Mumbai for three days to shoot for her shampoo, soap and face cream commercials. She even found some time to throw a party for Malaika Arora Khan and attend Tusshar Kapoor's party in Juhu but fell seriously ill on Saturday.

Talking to us last night before her departure, Kareena said, "It's been a very hectic schedule. I left Latvia to shoot for my endorsements in Mumbai. They had wanted me to shoot in Thailand but I couldn't because of lack of time. So they flew down an entire team of 40 Malaysian and Thai make-up artistes to Mumbai for the shoot.

But since I was shooting continuously in water for my shampoo and soap ads which included bathing in the tub scene, I developed severe cold, a bad throat and high fever."

As a result, Bebo's birthday plans (carefully organised by her man) almost went for a toss. Kareena added, "Mom (Babita Kapoor) has been firing me since Saturday about working so hard and falling so ill.

She's very worried that I'll be travelling alone to Paris via London as I might not be able to cope on my own. She thinks I have been pushing myself too hard and neglecting my health but I had no choice but to complete this schedule."

Saifoo's girlfriend was on injections, medicines and taking lots of rest throughout the day to make sure that she could travel in the night. She told us, "Mom is not very keen that I travel when I am so ill but I am going because Saif has planned a very special birthday night for me and I can't let him down by not going... so come what may I will go! This is one time I can't listen to mom."

For my Bebo!

Apart from a special dinner at Johnny Depp's Ritz Hotel in Paris, Saif Ali Khan will also spend four days in the French capital with Kareena. While Saif had given his gal a huge diamond ring a couple of years ago on her birthday, this time too, the buzz is that he has another very expensive gift, along similar lines planned for his Bebo.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 01.10.2010, 13:26 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Kareena beats Priyanka to play Indira Gandhi in biopic

Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor might be in for an opportunity of a lifetime, as the actress is the top contender for essaying the role of Indira Gandhi in her international biopic. Titled ‘Mother: The Indira Gandhi Story’, the biopic will now have Kareena who has reportedly beaten Priyanka Chopra to play the most influential politician in the history of Indian politics.

As per reports, the Hollywood producers were initially in favour of Priyanka but it seems the Oscar-winning make-up artistes Jenny Shircore and Greg Connam, working on the project, were divided on the producer’s choice. Sources state that the two now feel that that Bebo looks closer to Indira than Priyanka.

Confirming the news, a source told a daily, "Veteran Hollywood script-writer Krishna Shah, who has also made films for Bollywood like Shalimar, has gone to solve the mystery of which actress would look more like Indira on screen. While Shircore, who won the Academy for her work in ‘Elizabeth’, felt that Priyanka is the only actress, Connam, who worked on ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’, has now started to think that Kareena is more perfect. As of now, the two are seriously looking over Kareena’s features for a near match before they approach her."

Krishna also spoke to a daily, “Casting is 80 per cent of directing. In a biopic, it is 90 per cent of directing. Can you imagine Gandhi without Ben Kingsley or Nixon without Anthony Hopkins or Patton without George C. Scott? Indira’s film provides incredible scope for the make-up artistes.”

As for what drew them to Kareena, Krishna said, “She has a strong jaw and deep eyes and the time for make-up will not be taxing. Indira at 20 will take about an hour. She at 50, about two hours; and she at 67, three hours because of the advancement in the art of make-up.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 17.10.2010, 10:57 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Kareena v/s Priyanka - The cold war continues

The cold war between Bollywood beauties - Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra - is fast intensifying, with a makeup artist the reason for the latest outbreak of hostilities, according to a Pakistani daily.

"The war between Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra is not a new thing. For a long time, reports of mutual dislike between both have been circulating. This time, another undeclared outbreak of war between the two is over their favourite makeup artist Pompy, who is the stylist for both, " the Urdu daily Jang reported.

According to the paper, Priyanka wanted Pompy for her makeup in her film "Anjaana Anjaani" but when she contacted him, she found out Kareena had taken the makeup artist with her to Sydney, and thus Priyanka was unable to avail of Pompy's services for her film.

"It is these things that keep on adding to the bitterness between the two and thus the gulf between the two first-rank actresses is increasing day by day, " the report said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 1 из 5
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz