Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 10:37
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 4 из 5
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Суббота, 30.06.2012, 23:40 | Сообщение # 46
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Kareena skips Esha Deol's wedding
Upala K Basu, TNN | Jul 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Esha's one-time best friend Kareena Kapoor is not attending a single event of her wedding; Kareena says she's out of town

Friendships and rivalries in B-Town are as fickle as anything else. Besties at one time, Esha Deol and Kareena Kapoor, have drifted apart and are no longer friends. So much so that today Kareena is not attending even a single wedding event of Esha's.

Says a source, "Esha and Kareena parted on hostile terms a few years ago. The two actresses had become very close while shooting for Yuva and were inseparable. In fact the two girls would run up huge mobile phone bills chatting away with each other well past midnight. Not only would they look out for each other but had even gone to the extent of covering up each other in boyfriend matters. But apparently Kareena said something about Esha that hurt her badly."

To make matters worse apparently a fight too had erupted between Kareena and Esha at a night club a couple of years. The source adds, "Though the reasons of the fight remain unknown, since then the two haven't been on talking terms. But this time when her wedding was being finalised Esha decided to extend an olive branch to Kareena, though she's still not forgotten what happened. Esha invited Kareena and her family through a mutual friend and Esha's secretary personally delivered the invite. Of course, the rift has still not healed as Esha didn't call Kareena personally."

Kareena doesn't deny that Esha and she were friends and one point and adds, "I'm on an outdoor in Thailand shooting for Heroine and will only be back on July 5 so I am unable to attend Esha's wedding events."

During Yuva she and Esha had become close friends. "Yes but I'm travelling now. I do wish Esha a happy married life always. Esha invited me and my family for the wedding. She told my friend Reenaa and her secretary sent the invite but Saif and me were away. I haven't been home in a month as I have been traveling all over London, Turkey and now Thailand."

When quizzed about whether her sister Karisma will attend Esha's reception, Kareena says, "I have no clue. I haven't asked. Lolo is in London and Los Angeles, holidaying with her kids for the summer."

Esha remained unavailable for comment.

Strangely even Esha's male co-stars and close friends, Ajay Devgn and Zayed Khan (who are in town) were also absent from all the events including the marriage and sangeet. Ajay left for Dubai yesterday morning.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Среда, 11.07.2012, 08:57 | Сообщение # 47
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor as the Prime Minister
Source: Dailybhaskar.com |
Last Updated 13:07(10/07/12)

The life of the topmost Bollywood actress has to be, for the lack of a better term, eventful. And Kareena Kapoor does very well in helping us justify our claim. With a lot going on in her life, professionally and otherwise, she is the quintessential queen, that’s loved by many and detested by the others. With her wedding to the royal just around the corner, she, essentially, would not want to take a step that could work against the D-Day, even if it’s vicarious. That has led to her reported tiff with the auteur Sanjay Leela Bhansali with whom, as it’s all over the news now, she has failed to materialise a project for the third time.

But, as they say, every cloud has a silver lining, another extremely talented director, Prakash Jha, has, as the sources suggest, asked her to feature in his next magnanimous project akin to ‘Rajneeti’: its sequel. And Kareena would not just be seen as the eye-candy in an expectedly male-dominated script, rather her role is said to have the most amount of significance since she’d be portraying the Indian Prime Minister, no less.

Well, if these initial rumours are to be believed, this would be Kareena’s second successive female-oriented movie after she finishes off Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’. Who needs Bhansali when you have Jha, eh?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 11.07.2012, 09:01 | Сообщение # 48
Лед и пламя
Kareena was 'less than honest' with Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
Source: Dailybhaskar.com | Last Updated 15:06(10/07/12)

Kareena Kapoor and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's professional rapport, which was once based upon respect and eagerness to work with each other, seems to have hit a huge roadblock And guess, their supposed war of words might overshadow the alleged mudslinging that happened between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhur Bhandarkar, when the actress left Madhur's Heroine.

The film industry hasn't really witnessed such a confusing scenario since years, where both the actress and the director have claimed that there are at the helm of things. At first, it was alleged that Sanjay Leela Bhansali had approached Priyanka Chopra to replace Kareena in Ram Leela, then Kareena was quoted as saying that she's about to start her Ram Leela's schedule. What followed next was Kareena's statement that she's the one who's left the film, owing to monetary issues. And now, buzz has it that sources close to the filmmaker suggest that the director called off the deal because he didn't want the Juliet of his film to be a married heroine.

A leading daily quoted a source close to Bhansali as saying, "A Juliet no matter how far removed from Shakespeare's original vision of her cannot be a married woman. With images of her wedding festivities flashing all over, it would have been impossible for Kareena to pass herself as a Gujju Juliet despite her great talent."

The source also suggested that the actress was being vague about her wedding date. He added, "Sanjay holds no grudge against the actress although she was less than honest with him about her wedding plans."

"The parting was anything but acrimonious. Sanjay was surprised to read on Monday morning that Kareena had 'walked out' of Ram Leela. The truth is, this was building up for a long time. And money was the least of the problems," concluded the source.

Well, with both Kareena and Bhansali suggesting different things, we wonder if we'll ever get to know what went wrong between these two great individuals? But, what's certain is the fact that Kareena's much awaited wedding to the 'Nawab of Pataudi' Saif Ali Khan, is proving to be a matter of concern for her already!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 11.07.2012, 09:07 | Сообщение # 49
Лед и пламя
Why did Kareena Kapoor choose Tigmanshu Dhulia over Sanjay Leela Bhansali?

Latika Payak3.58 PM IST 07.10.2012

This heroine is in news for being so picky-choosy about her roles, dates and everything else. But aren’t you curious to know what she must be thinking while taking those decisions? Then go ahead, take a peek….

Kareena Kapoor says ‘yes’ to Madhur Bhandarkar, ‘no’ to Ekta Kapoor, ‘yes’ to Tigmanshu Dhulia and then ‘no’ to Sanjay Leela Bhansali. ‘What’s up?’, we were forced to wonder. Is the babe just behaving so whimsical thanks to those overrated pre-wedding jitters? Ummm… not really. And we say this because here are some classic thoughts that must’ve crossed Kareena’s mind while accepting or rejecting those offers.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.08.2012, 12:29 | Сообщение # 50
Лед и пламя
HEROINE song: Kareena Kapoor gets naughty in Halkat Jawani

Rachana Parekh11.29 AM IST 08.17.2012

Kareena adds sizzle to this much-hyped, but listless item number

Reigning B-town queen Kareena Kapoor’s raunchiest dance number from Madhur Bhandarkar’s ambitious film Heroine is finally out for everyone to see. But sadly its not raunchy and neither is it sexy, mainly because of the jaded dance moves! It’s only Bebo’s Vidya Balan act that saves Halkat Jawani from becoming an absolute no-show.

From her hot-bod (that thankfully now has the right curves at the right places) and her bindass attitude (biting lips and winking) to the luscious latkas and jhor ka jhatkas make Halkat Jawani worth a dekko more than once. But does it look vulgar like many of the recent item songs? Nope. And we think the begum of the new Nawab of Pataudi must have ensured that a certain class and elegance are maintained even while doing the sizzling act!

However, Halkat Jawani’s forgettable lyrics and indistinct melody don’t make us jump out of our cushy seats and groove. So our verdict is that this Heroine song is a pleasant watch, all thanks to the hottie Heroine. But will the song climb the musical charts and topple the likes of Chamelis and Anarkalis to become one of the best item numbers in B-town? We doubt!

Watch Kareena at her naughtiest best in Halkat Jawani and tell us what you think!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 27.08.2012, 11:53 | Сообщение # 51
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor Surprises Madhur Bhandarkar On His Birthday

By MovieTalkies.com, 27 August 2012

Director Madhur Bhandarkar, who is usually known to be a very private person, celebrated his birthday with much aplomb yesterday.

On Sunday, while dubbing for the upcoming film Heroine, actress Kareena Kapoor surprised Madhur with a birthday cake and gathered the entire crew of the film.

Madhur, pleasantly surprised, said, "I am either working or out on a family trip on my birthday. It was very sweet of Bebo to give me this birthday surprise."

The most interesting thing to note was that on the very first day of the shoot of the film, it was Arjun Rampal's birthday, Madhur's birthday on Sunday and the movie is set to release on Kareena Kapoor's birthday.

Quite co-incidental for the team of Heroine! The film is set to release on September 21.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 13:54 | Сообщение # 52
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor doesn’t want the National Award!

Keyrun Rao1.02 PM IST 09.05.2012

The Heroine actor says that she is not in the rat race for the country’s top acting honour

“I don’t want the national award… I seriously don’t need any such thing. I would only want the audience to go and watch the film once and that will be more than enough for me. Once everybody should see the movie and say it is a good watch.” – Kareena Kapoor

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:57 | Сообщение # 53
Лед и пламя
"Hottest woman in the world" is Kareena Kapoor

Posted On Friday, September 07, 2012 at 04:02:48 PM

Mumbai: Crediting her confidence and attitude, Bollywood’s Numero Uno actress Kareena Kapoor made her way atop the Hottest Women in the World poll conducted by a popular men magazine.

Beating the likes of international stars like Rihanna, Mila Kunis, Katy Perry,and her Bollywood contemporaries ,Kareena topped the poll this year, after enjoying last year’s position as Asia’s Sexiest Woman.

Commenting on the same, Kareena said, “I am glad people find me hot, I definitely take it as a compliment. For me being hot isn’t about skin show. Anyone can get a flat stomach and long lashes but that doesn’t make you hot. You could be totally covered and yet look sexy.”

Also harping on her ever growing brand value, Kareena as a special treat to fans will share her health and beauty secrets in a tell-it-all book, scheduled to release December this year.

With the release of her career’s most challenging film Heroine around the corner, when asked the actress what makes her sexy, she replied, “I think my unpredictability makes me hot. I’m reinventing myself all the time be it my movies or appearances.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:00 | Сообщение # 54
Лед и пламя
‘I am a superstar’

Posted On Thursday, September 06, 2012 at 03:05:05 AM

Have you really pushed the envelope with Heroine as an actor?

It is the boldest and bravest role I have done. I am a commercial star and it is difficult to break away from that image, though I have always wanted to. And I did Dev, Omkara, Jab We Met. I can safely say that no actor in my position would want to play a declining superstar.

Everyone wants to play a heroine who is at her peak and glamorous, who will either kill herself or become a superstar. This film does not follow that arc. The USP of Heroine is the last 40 minutes. I said yes to the film for those 40 minutes.

Do you mean to say unlike Fashion, the film does not end on a note of optimism?

There is redemption, yes. But (hesitates) the film is expected to be dark and edgy but Madhur (Bhandarkar, the director) has to do something different, it is his world and his take on the underbelly of the film industry.

A woman smoking, drinking and cursing - that is how Bhandarkar and most filmmakers stereotype bold women. How is this different?

You have to show all of that. But being bold is not just about skin show. I cannot bare and dare. I’ll not be accepted. Audience sees me as Geet or the vivacious girl from 3 Idiots. But I had to break away from the mould and become the ‘heroine.’ And being bold here is all in the mind. Mahi’s reactions in the film are scary. I’d not react this way but I know of many who would.

Madhur has obviously used several actors as references, isn’t it?

Yes. He and his writers wanted bit of Hollywood and bit of Bollywood and then develop the character keeping in mind the nuances of this industry. A Bhandarkar heroine cannot run around snow slopes in short skirts and sarees. I can do that even in my sleep.

So did you give your inputs as well?

I didn’t need to. All I had to was perform well.

But did you not feel any special connect with your character at any point?

I’m a superstar. This film is about a superstar’s life. I kept asking myself, what if I had to go through this? Mahi is the only character I have lived through. People think it is Geet, which is not true. Every frame here is heartfelt. Ever since I was in my mom’s womb… I wanted to be a heroine. I want people to split the screen and say ‘she did Geet and she also did this.’ That was the connect. I can’t be just stuck doing a certain kind of role. I want to act till I am 50 and 60.

So will it be Bhandarkar’s Heroine or Kareena’s?

(Gets visibly animated) You know, Saif always tells me, that it is a director’s medium and we as actors have to decide if we want to be a part of his world. I wanted to be a part of Madhur’s world ever since Chandni Bar. Similarly, I’ve wanted to be a part of Imtiaz’s world, and Karan Johar’s world, which is about fantasy and glamour. As an actor I want to do a film for the director. Which is why, I will probably be great in some movies and not so good in others. And I am honest enough to admit it.

It is obvious your involvement with this film runs quite deep. Once it got over, did it make you feel like you have just turned the last page of a good book?

I’m glad you brought up reading. I’m not an avid reader. But I do understand that special feeling that comes with reading a great book. You keep that by your bedside and it becomes a part of your life. It’s the same way I feel with Heroine. Playing the life of an actress… it all came so close to reality that I sometimes wanted to run away.

There were days of dubbing when I would be so overwhelmed, the dialogues would give me goosebumps (extends her arm) and I would say can we do this tomorrow? It was that uncomfortable, sinking feeling. And then I realised, this is good stuff! But then, as Saif says: Everybody takes this movie business too seriously. It is not rocket science you know, not Lord of the Rings or Godfather!

How important a role does Saif play in shaping your choices and sensibilities as an actor?

In terms of films we think differently. But somewhat on the same page at times. He is way more evolved as an actor and person. He is worldly wise. I hope to evolve with time since we have the same paths and same goals.

I think you are worldly wise.

(Laughs) Well maybe I am a little now. I am well rounded maybe? But I still am not too fond of reading. I read magazines. I am trying to do better. Saif says you are never alone or lonely if you read a good book, it is like being in august company. I picked up a 550-page book on a real life story in the US and I managed to read 300 pages. It is taking time but I am improving!

Changing tracks, things are getting pretty competitive among your peers. Do you feel the heat?

Everybody is doing great work. I am immune to competition. It’s always been Kareena and so and so, Kareena and so and so… the other names have been changing. My name hasn’t. All I care about is striking a balance between my professional and personal life. And I can safely say that I am the only one in the industry to have been able to do so.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:08 | Сообщение # 55
Лед и пламя
Kareena mum over wedding date, converting to Islam
IANS | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor is reportedly tying the knot with Saif Ali Khan Oct 16, but the actress is not confirming it and has also refused to answer a question whether she would be converting to Islam after marriage.

However, Saif's mom, actress Sharmila Tagore has confirmed that the two are getting married Oct 16, according to media reports. But Kareena is tight-lipped about it.

"You all know everything, then why are you asking," Kareena said to reporters during the promotion of Heroine here Wednesday.

Asked why was she holding back her wedding date, she said that the "only thing is that we have not decided where it will be and when it will be. So, whenever we will decide, we shall talk."

Sharmila Tagore had converted to Islam when she married cricketer Mansur Ali Pataudi, donning the name Ayesha Begum.

When asked whether she will convert into Islam post her marriage, the 32-year-old Kareena said: "That's a very wrong question, which I will not be answering."

She also refused to elaborate on her wedding plans. "No I can't. I am so sorry. (But) This is not a press conference about my wedding." But she confirmed that she will wear red as "red is my favourite colour and you all will see me in a red sari."

Media reports claim that on her wedding day Kareena will wear Sharmila Tagore's bridal sharara and for other ceremonies she has zeroed on Manish Malhotra's creations.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:18 | Сообщение # 56
Лед и пламя
Katrina to do serious acro-dancing in Dhoom 3, Aamir to join her
Subhash K Jha | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Katrina Kaif would be training for a new form of dancing known as acro-dancing for Dhoom 3. It has now been decided that Aamir too would be joining Katrina in this rare and intricate form of dancing.

While Katrina would be trained in Mumbai by acro-experts, Aamir would be taking lessons for the same in Chicago.After rigorously learning belly dancing for the song My name is Sheila in Farah Khan'sTees Maar Khan and another intricate form of belly dancing for the Mashallah number in Ek Tha Tiger, Katrina has moved to another far more complex form of dancing in Dhoom 3. Acro-dancing! A very complex combination of classical dancing and the elastic-bodied skills of acrobatics, acro-dancing is considered one of the most complex forms of modern dancing.

"Yeh sabki bas ki baat nahin," said a choreographer who heard about Katrina's new and most daunting career challenge. It's not every heroine's cup of tea at all. I once wanted one of our top heroines( who is also a fabulous dancer) to attempt acro-dancing.We practised for a fortnight and then gave up.Iss ladki ko mera salaam."

The choreographer's salutation to Katrina is not unfounded. She will be spending a good two months practising her acrobatics for the dance. Aamir will join Katrina only briefly for acro-dancing.

Says a source, "Katrina will start with learning acrobatics and gymnastics suspended from a harness. This form of training for acro-dancing is really hard because it hones in on a dancer's ability to maintain grace suspended in air. After this, Katrina will go on to training for classical dancing, and then do a combination of the two styles. It's a huge challenge. But as far as her dancing is concerned Katrina wants to keep moving to a new level with every film."

A world-renowned acrobat would be flown down to Chicago where Dhoom 3 would be shot, and then to Mumbai. Katrina and Aamir are expected to continue their acro-dancing training even while attending to her other commitments in-between the Dhoom 3 schedules.

"Katrina wants the dance numbers in Dhoom 3 to take her beyond Chikni chameli, " says a source.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 03.10.2012, 07:50 | Сообщение # 57
Лед и пламя
Does Kareena Kapoor regret Heroine?
BOLLYB12.00 PM IST 10.02.2012

We definitely think that Madhur Bhandarkar’s leading lady has every rhyme and reason to feel that way!
Never mind that film fans preferred to watch Ranbir Kapoor’s Barfi! over Kareena Kapoor’s Heroine, and that the lady’s younger cousin’s movie is making more moolah at the box office than her own film. The leading lady of the clichéd and crass not-so-successful story has moved on to happier times.

Soon after her long-awaited wedding to beau Saif Ali Khan, Bebo Begum – last reported that they will have a court marriage, followed by a reception party at Pataudi House on October 18 – will get back to the studios with Punit Malhotra’s film, co-starring Imran Khan. Like Ek Main Ekk Tu, Dharma Productions will produce the Immie-Bebo love story. Remember we told you about the project a while ago?

And we have the reigning queen’s confirmation on that. “After Heroine I wanted to do a film which is good fun and carries a light-hearted feel,” said Bebo in an interview. She added, “As for Punit, he makes much more conventional movies with songs, dances and all. That should be good fun.”

Good for her, but is the to-be begum’s choice of words an indirect taunt about Madhur Bhandarkar’s high-on–drama Heroine. Kareena’s intense emotions were the only watchable thing in the plot, yet her histrionics didn’t help set the cash registers ringing at cinema halls.

Maybe Bebo is unhappy doing Heroine, or maybe it’s a forgotten memory, but we are just letting our naughty evil minds run amok!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 26.10.2012, 10:22 | Сообщение # 58
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor will not be a Khan!

Latika Payak8.30 PM IST 10.25.2012

There was loud buzz about Bebo’s new and powerful name – Kareena Kapoor Khan – making its debut in the credits of Talaash. But looks like the new bride is not yet ready for that…not yet, at least

We talked at length about how Kareena Kapoor would soon become the lady with the most powerful surname – Kapoor Khan – in B-town after her marriage with Saif Ali Khan. But guess it won’t be so, after all.

While not much is being said about this topic – as happened with anything to do with the wedding that groom Saif Ali Khan has called ‘just a formality’ – Reema Kagti, the director of Talaash has revealed that Bebo will remain ‘Kareena Kapoor’ in the credits of the movie. Oh! But, why? Is it numerologically better for Talaash to let Kareena stay ‘Kapoor’ and not ‘Kapoor Khan’? Or does Kareena want to get used to being addressed as Mrs Khan before flaunting it professionally?We have no clue.

And till Kareena tells us the real reason for sticking to her maiden name, you tell us, readers – why isn’t Bebo ready to hop into the shoes of Kareena Kapoor Khan?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 11:32 | Сообщение # 59
Лед и пламя
Times launches Bollywood star-rating index: Kareena, Salman on top
Oct 28, 2012, 12.00AM IST

With the destinies of Bollywood's movers and shakers changing every Friday, to assess star ratings is no easy feat. And that's where the Times Celebex powered by zoOm! is going to make a difference.

The rating index is based on several measurable parameters, including the stars' Box Office performance, their ability to stay in the news across print, TV and online; their brand endorsement, and their popularity among fans on the Internet and social media. And all these will be cumulatively taken together to assign them a final rank called the 'T Score'. Times Celebex is a scientific and robust ranking system based on data collected from 200+ publications and 250+ TV channels, making it the first ever ranking system for Bollywood. The September 'T score' is based on the star's performance at the box office over the last two years along with their media visibility during the month of September 2012. While the first rating is based on September 2012 numbers, the next rating will be announced in the first week of January 2013 and will thereafter be a monthly rating.

Times Celebex Rankers( Female)

1. Kareena Kapoor Khan

From her stunning looks to her I-care-a-damn attitude, Kareena Kapoor makes it to the number one position. Ra.One and Bodyguard were massive box office grossers. Heroine saw a good opening at the BO. She endorses 32 brands, and her highly-publicised wedding to Chhote Nawab Saif Ali Khan made it to the headlines of all media, taking her visibility to an absolute high. She has two of the most powerful surnames attached to hers. Her impressive box office performance and the media frenzy surrounding her marriage has given her a disproportionate score for September. Let's see how the new Begum holds on at the box office post her marriage.

2. Katrina Kaif

Breathtakingly beautiful Katrina Kaif has a midas touch at the box office. Ek Tha Tiger's BO success, her 25 brand endorsements, and the buzz around her upcoming release Jab Tak Hai Jaan, keeps her buzzing too.

3. Priyanka Chopra

Drop-dead gorgeous Priyanka Chopra got a high BO score with Don 2, Agneepath and Barfi! being in the `100 cr club. With her 25 brand endorsements, she gives competition to her male co-stars.

4. Bipasha Basu

Dusky and super-sexy Bipasha Basu got a new lease of life with her recent high-on-sex-and-horror film Raaz 3. The buzz around her film and her brand endorsements kept her in the headlines.

5. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

The global diva remains the first choice for brand endorsements of high-end products. The curiosity around her daughter Aaradhya took her internet search to an all-time high on the net with 1.93 cr searches in September. Aishwarya has made it to the top 10 despite not scoring on the box office for the last two years as she is enjoying motherhood. Her September T Score is on account of her brand endorsements and her daughter Aaradhya, due to which she had a high media presence in the month of September. We wonder how long it would take for Aaradhya to replace her mother.

6. Sonakshi Sinha

Sona, the girl with the mast-mast nain, has come like a breath of fresh air in B-Town, and her BO track record, with hits like Dabangg and Rowdy Rathore, validates that. She knows how to keep herself on the right side of the media.

7. Vidya Balan

The versatile Vidya Balan has a string of hits under her belt — No One Killed Jessica, The Dirty Picture and Kahaani. She's the third most popular B-Town actress on the Internet, with 98 lakh searches in the month of September!

8. Deepika Padukone

Cocktail earned Deepika a lot of accolades and T Score points. Plus, attending ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor's birthday and bagging Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela kept her in the headlines.

9. Anushka Sharma

The charming Anushka has a good BO record with hits like Band Baaja Baaraat and Ladies VS Ricky Bahl. Her 10 brand endorsements and her role in Jab Tak Hai Jaan kept her buzzing. Jab Tak Hai Jaan is round the corner and may take Ms Sharma's T Score up a few notches.

10. Asin

Sexy siren from the south, Asin, has only done five films in her Bollywood career, but three of those — Ready, Housefull 2 and Bol Bachchan - have grossed `100 cr at the BO! She also knows how to keep in the news. Don't be surprised that she is in the top 10. The lady has a great box office record thanks to all her co-star Khans. Let's see how long Asin can hold her spot in the top 10.

Times Celebex Rankers( Male)

1. Salman Khan

Bollywood ka reigning king finished first with the highest T Score, due to his superhits Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard and his latest `190+ crore grosser Ek Tha Tiger. Further, Bigg Boss added to Tiger Khan. He is the highest searched actor on the Internet with 1.1 cr searches, and a superstar of the social media. Bas ek hi hai Salman!

2. Akshay Kumar

Khiladiyon ke Khiladi Akshay Kumar is a smashing hit with his films Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore and his September release OMG! Oh My God. Plus, the 40 brands he endorses gets him this position.

3. Shah Rukh Khan

The Bollywood Baadshah rules the brands endorsements arena with the 20 big brands he is the ambassador of. The buzz around Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Yash Chopra's 80th birthday celebrations, gave him high PR buzz in September. While Akshay Kumar makes it to the Number 2 slot ahead of Shah Rukh, SRK's upcoming film Jab Tak Hai Jaan is likely to shake up the January T Score.

4. Ranbir Kapoor

The handsome Ranbir is not just a good actor but has also entered the 100 cr club with Barfi!. His seven A-list endorsements and his endless link-ups keep him buzzing always.

5. Amitabh Bachchan

The iconic megastar, at 70, still endorses 22 big brands. His unbeaten show KBC and his social networking following makes him a favourite both with his audience and the media.

6. Emraan Hashmi

Bollywood's serial kisser Emraan Hashmi has now become a big single-screen grosser. WithRaaz 3 being a hit both at the box office and in terms of marketing, he remained in the news in September. For all the brand marketeers who think that Emraan Hashmi is just the kissie guy, please wake up. He is 6th on the T Score rankings.

7. Ajay Devgn

The intense action hero Ajay Devgn has given two 100 cr+ hits with Singham and Bol Bachchan. His upcoming film Son Of Sardaar and his role as the sutradhar in a TV mythological epic show has generated enough PR in September.

8. Saif Ali Khan

Cocktail earned the dashing Chhote Nawab a lot at the box office. His 10 brand endorsements get him high visibility across media. To add, his highly-anticipated wedding to Kareena Kapoor kept him in the spotlight. Saif has made it to the top 10 thanks to his brand endorsements and his marriage to Kareena Kapoor which got him disproportionate PR in September. We will wait and watch to see if the Chhote Nawab can retain his position in the top 10 next time.

9. Aamir Khan

Mr Perfectionist has only done Dhobi Ghat in the past 2 years. But, his popularity on social media — 29 lakh followers on Twitter and 53 lakh on Facebook, and the PR buzz around Talaash and Dhoom 3 have kept his visibility high. Aamir remains the undefeated box office king with 3 Idiots being the highest grosser to date. But, since box office data was considered for the last two years and 3 Idiots was released three years back, Aamir didn't get points on that key parameter. But, since Talaash is on its way, everyone should watch out.

10. Hrithik Roshan

The runaway success of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Agneepath keeps the perfectly sculpted Hrithik a box office favourite. The buzz around Krrish 3 is keeping him in the news too.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 11:41 | Сообщение # 60
Лед и пламя
Our eyes are glued on Bebo

Posted On Wednesday, November 07, 2012 at 11:28:36 AM

Barely a month since her wedding and Kareena Kapoor is already busy shooting. And the first assignment she has taken up post marriage is the much publicised item song in Salman Khan’s Dabangg 2 - Fevicol.

Bebo along with the crew had been busy shooting the dance number that promises to be more ‘entertaining’ than Munni in Dabangg for the last two days in Mumbai’s Mehboob Studios when Mirror lensman Raju Shelar managed to get a sneak preview of the actress on the sets.

In the studio premises, we spotted the actress sporting a nose ring and a 70’s style bouffant. On investigating further, we learnt that the song will have a very ‘Lucknowi’ flavour to it. A source told Mirror, “The sets for the song has been inspired by the ‘gallis of Lucknow’. The dancers are also dressed accordingly.

Manish Malhotra, who designed Bebo’s wardrobe for the song flew down to Lucknow specially to acquire elements for the dress.”

Though the picture, taken in between the shots shows the actress sporting a oversized shirt, in the song, Bebo will sport a black lungi similar to the one her sister Karisma wore in the 90s’ chartbuster Sarkailiyo Khatiya. “Manish has taken special care in the detailing of Bebo’s attire,” added the source.

According to sources, the song has a very rustic look and feel. We also learnt that Bebo would complete the dance number before leaving for her honeymoon. Now that’s what we call dedication.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 4 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz