Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 21:29
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 5
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Четверг, 04.11.2010, 05:48 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Kareena is Aamir Khan’s heroine in Kagti’s next

Mumbai: The guessing game was on as to who would play the lead actress opposite Aamir Khan in Reema Kagti’s next. So here’s letting the cat out of the bag – much to everyone’s surprise, it’s none other than Aamir’s ‘3 Idiots’ lady love – Kareena Kapoor!

Moments after Aamir agreed to work with Kagti, industry went abuzz with the speculation as to who will be lucky lady this time round.

But the desperate attempts to keep that a secret proved futile, as Bollywood sources confirmed that Bebo has been approached to play to be cast along Aamir in the flick. The two were undoubtedly loved by all in their last film ‘3 Idiots’, which went on to become India top most grosser ever.

While the news is sure to bring a wide smile to countless Bebo’s fans. However the official smile will still take some time.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Четверг, 04.11.2010, 05:51 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor wants to invite Prez Obama home!

Spicezee Bureau

New Delhi: US President Barack Obama visiting India is reason enough to cause flutter all over the nation. How can Bollywood be left out? So, when Kareena Kapoor visited capital to promote her upcoming Diwali bonanza ‘Golmaal 3’, a question was popped out in regards to the Prez for which the cat-eyed beauty had a quite interesting reply.

Given a chance, where would Kareena like to take Obama out? Well, here’s what she had for an answer - “Can’t I just invite Obama home? I would love to invite him home. I’m a great chef, I’d cook some great Indian food for him, talk to him.”

Kareena’s love for cooking was an unexpected revelation. It was later learnt that she studied cooking in school for three years, and would love to cook Saif’s favorite dish for him (in case you are curious, she hasn’t yet cooked anything for him). He’s non veg, she’s strictly veg, but love triumphs, as in the movies — she will cook him his mutton curry!

Asked about her plans for Diwali this year, Kareena said that she’ll be busy promoting ‘Golmaal 3’, however, she expressed her heart, saying, “I want my movie to do well. And I wish my family, my parents, Saif, his kids Sara and Ebrahim could all be together. Saif’s in London, his kids are in Delhi, my niece and nephew are in Delhi. I wish we could all be together — but then work comes first…”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 20.02.2011, 02:12 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
Kareena's special party time

Kareena Kapoor is undoubtedly one of Bollywood's busiest stars, but she's also a girl for whom family comes first. Which is why she took time off from her 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' shoot to be at her dad Randhir Kapoor's birthday party on Feb 15 at a restaurant in Mumbai.

Pretty much the entire Kapoor clan was there from Karishma Kapoor to Ranbir, Rishi and Neetu as well as Rajiv and Rima Jain. Kareena and Karishma's mum Babita couldn't make it however.

We hear there was lots of laughter and fun at the family reunion, as everyone was in the mood to party.

Wondering what Kareena's gift for her dad was? Well, it was just the gift of her being there. Randhir Kapoor is pretty strict about not having any gifts at his birthday, and the family understood this.

And Bebo and Lolo's dad likes his privacy too. For the celebrations, the Kapoors chose a lounge in Bandra, Mumbai, which is not too well-known among celebs as they wanted their party to be very private.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 25.03.2011, 12:20 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Call her Kareena Kapoor Khan!
TNN | Mar 25, 2011, 12.00am IST

She's been in the industry for a decade and is unquestionably the reigning queen of Bollywood. In an exclusive interview with Madhureeta Mukherjee, Kareena Kapoor talks about the Bollywood race, friends and foes, all the Khans, and the most special one. Read on...

Many actresses of your league are not in the running, what keeps you on your toes?
Kareena: My work is my passion. It's the only thing I have been doing for 365 days a year. I am proud to say that and I will probably act all my life.

Do you think the industry is gender biased?
Women oriented films do well to a certain extent, but they do not give you super stardom. I balance it out with a full-blown masala flick like Golmaal 3. I really don't need to do an offbeat film to show my skills as an actor.

How far would you go for a role with Tom Cruise?
I wouldn't go anywhere for him. I think Shah Rukh is our answer to Tom Cruise. For me he is bigger than Tom Cruise. And talking of Hollywood, I don't like doing things that I will not be able to do. To get a role there you have to give screen tests, park yourself there for about 7-8 months, and then maybe you'll get a two-bit role. I'd rather enjoy the best of Bollywood.

You keep calling Aamir the 'God of Acting'? Don't the other Khans feel offended?
No. Both Saif and I are very close to Shah Rukh and we've been friends with him even before we were together. Shah Rukh's friendships start from Gauri, but I'm crazy about Aamir. I've been a huge fan since school and I've told him that. Obviously, there's a certain type of chemistry we share and I suited the character, which is the reason I've got the role opposite him. It's not because we are friends.

Do you see flashes of Aamir in Imran?
I think Imran is new and raw. He's the dark horse of Bollywood. Both Saif and I have always liked Imran and we think he's the next superstar! He's a really sweet friend, but for me, Aamir is the best.

Everytime a newcomer is launched, she's pitted against you.
It's high time for the media to stop comparing me with newcomers. They're just starting out and they're fresh. All I'm here to do is act and give it my best shot. I want to be focused and not bother about anything else.

There's been a war of words between Priyanka and you. Would you like to comment on that?
I did say a few things about her, but that was just for fun. She took it seriously. I would definitely not call us 'friends', because friendship is a big word and I'd rather consider the people I have grown up with as my friends. I would definitely say that friendship is much beyond chatting at social events and parties."

Someday, would you like to be known as Kareena Kapoor Khan?
Yes, of course. Every girl dreams of a lifetime of fulfilment and I'm no exception. Right now I'm at a great phase of my career, Saif understands and respects that. I've waited for this to happen ever since I was a child. So we aren't rushing into anything right now. Till then I'd like to be Kareena Kapoor.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 06.04.2011, 07:34 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Kareena, Preity are bonding!
TNN | Apr 6, 2011, 12.00am IST

Guests at Ritesh Sidhwani's party post India's World Cup win were surprised to see Preity Zinta and Kareena Kapoor bonding. The two have had major differences in the past.

In those days Preity was rumoured to be dating her Salaam Namaste co-star Saif Ali Khan, and Bebo couldn't see eye-to-eye with either.

The actresses even lashed out at each other on Karan's chat show in the previous seasons. But that's all in the past. Perhaps it is SAK who convinced his friend PZ and his girlfriend Bebo to get to know each other, and they took his advice. Way to go girls! Best to wash away bad blood..

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 08:30 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
'Saif, Kareena to tie the knot'
TNN | Apr 26, 2011, 12.00am IST

There's news that Saif has already asked Kareena to marry him...

It's the wedding season... After Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi, Anurag Kashyap and Kalki are all set to tie the knot on April 30. That leaves us asking the question, when are the much-in-love Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor going to tie the knot.

Speculations are rife that an announcement will be made post the release of 'Agent Vinod', a project that is very close to Saif's heart. However, we also hear that Saif has already popped the marriage question to Kareena. We are told, "Saif is ready. Saif is waiting for Kareena to get ready. She has to revert to him with the date and time!"

Apparently, Kareena has managed to get close to Saif's family. And while love is in the air, all are only waiting for the announcement to be made.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.05.2011, 03:54 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
Boyfriends don’t, but their habits stick

Bebo unable to forget vegetarianism that Shahid rubbed on to her, refuses to promote a chicken brand

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 04:20:57 AM

Rs 6 crore is not chicken feed. But it won't convince Kareena, voted by PETA as the world's sexiest vegetarian, to promote non-vegetarian food.

She has just turned down an offer to be a brand ambassador for a chicken product. It seems, the actress may have moved on after Shahid but the vegetarianism he rubbed on to her has stuck.

Bebo, who was a non-vegetarian to begin with, turned veggie after being with Shahid for two years, surprising the actor so much that he even told the media, "It's quite an achievement. The first two years we dated, she was non-vegetarian."

The actress started promoting vegetarianism wherever she went post that. "If my fans are looking up to me and have turned vegetarians then I am happy about it. I am a pure vegetarian and it helps me keep fit and healthy.

I am aware that my fans have liked my look in Tashan. If they turn vegetarian for that, then I am glad I set an example," the actress told after being voted the sexiest veggie in the World in 2008.

Whether her fans turned vegetarian, we would never know. But co-actor Vivek Oberoi sure did. Working together in Kurbaan and eating vegetarian food (courtesy: co-star Bebo), the hard-core meat eater Vivek, fell in love with vegetarianism.

Influencing her boyfriend Saif was tougher. The Prince of Pataudi, who claimed he could never be a 'complete vegetarian', however gave up his chicken drumsticks and mutton pilaaf on girlfriend's insistence.

What's surprising is, however, that a company could even after all this approach Bebo for promoting chicken.

The actress who would rather skip lunch than have non-veg food, should have been the last choice for such a product. In fact, on the sets of her forthcoming film Short Term Shaadi, she was supposed to eat scrambled eggs for a scene.

She almost puked on seeing eggs. The director Shakun Batra had to then order eggless pancakes for her.

Kareena remained unavailable for comment.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article....ck.html

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.05.2011, 04:01 | Сообщение # 23
Лед и пламя
Kareena to host TV show!

Kareena Kapoor confirms that she has got the offer to host the show but doesn't want to share details. It is a supposed to be a style based reality show, but Bebo still needs to work out the dates

Prithwish Ganguly I TNN

Posted On Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 04:53:05 PM

Kareena Kapoor is in talks to host a style-based reality show.

The actress who is known for her fashion sense has been approached to host a reality show to be aired on a global entertainment channel. In the show, she will be guiding the contestants on how to dress, and what to wear. She will also give the contestants make-overs.

Bebo confirms that she has got the offer to host the show but doesn't want to share details. Why? The logic - paperwork is yet to be sorted out, "Yes, I am getting lots of offers (including the fashion based show) but I don't want to say anything right now."

An insider says, "Kareena's pay package will be a bomb. Given her current star status, she could even charge one crore per episode. If Bebo signs the dotted line, she will be another A-list actress to have been wooed by TV.

Priyanka Chopra hosted Khatron Ke Khiladi. The channel is pushing hard to get her on board but Bebo's date diary is full and she will need to work out the dates.

The channel is prepared to wait for her.

It is not on the lines of America's Top Model or any other fashion related show seen on any channel. It is a new and unique show and for a breakthrough concept, so they want a big name to host it.

Will Bebo oblige?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.06.2011, 13:38 | Сообщение # 24
Лед и пламя
Kareena's waxwork to be unveiled on Saifs birthday
TNN | Jun 3, 2011, 12.10am IST

The long drawn-out suspense over Kareena Kapoor sharing space with the likes of fellow Indians Sachin Tendulkar, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan at Madame Tussauds Waxwork Museum in London finally ends.

Kareena, according to reliable sources, has already been waxed. A source says, "She flew to London last night to check out her statue. And by sheer default, her waxwork may be made public on the Indian Independence day weekend (August 15-16) that also coincides with Saif's 41st birthday (August 16). The Madame Tussauds team flew down to Mumbai four month ago. The measurements were taken and other formalities were completed.

An event management company, that's organising its international film awards in Canada in June, wanted to announce the unveiling news at their awards night. So they tried to play spoilsport and hold the news. However the news leaked and BT was the first to tell you about it.

Bebo will wait for Madame Tussauds to make the official announcement; she refused to discuss the details with the media, but we hear that she is planning to take her parents, her sister Karisma, her niece Samaira and even invited Saif's family to spend that special weekend with her and Saif in London. The Khans and the Kapoors will have to raise a toast twice mid-August.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 12.06.2011, 06:56 | Сообщение # 25
Лед и пламя
Makeup time for Bebo-Dippy

After years of giving each other the cold shoulder, the Bollywood divas finally break the ice in London, bond over dinner and stay in the same hotel

Posted On Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 03:48:02 AM

Deepika Padukone is on a patching up spree. The girls she had fought with or rather chosen to ignore while she was with Ranbir Kapoor seem to be on the top of her list. After patching up with Katrina Kaif at the Filmfare party, Dippy has now turned her attention to Ranbir’s cousin Kareena Kapoor.

The dusky Deepika, who has been shooting with Saif Ali Khan for Homi Adjania’s Cocktail in London, approached Bebo, who had gone to meet her boyfriend Saif, and broke the ice.

Now, Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have always shared rather frigid vibes. Firstly, Bebo was rumoured to have been reather miffed with Imtiaz Ali’s decision to cast Dippy rather than her opposite her boyfriend Saif in Love Aaj Kal.

On a promotional event for the very film, in Delhi, Deepika chose to ignore Kareena and stuck to Rishi Kapoor (Bebo’s uncle) throughout.

The vibes became vicious when industry insiders claimed that it was Kareena who got Deepika removed from Saif’s next home production Agent Vinod. And most recently, Deepika was rumoured to have been telling people how she was the first choice for the Chammak Challo number in RA.One.

Rumours or not, the actresses have kept from crossing ways over the past few years. But now, it seems, they have kissed and made up. A source informed Mumbai Mirror, “Deepika has been in a very positive space ever since she patched up with Katrina.

And this time when Kareena went to visit Saif on the sets of Cocktail in London, Deepika made sure she made up with Bebo as well.”

“Deepika bumped into Kareena in the hotel lobby. Dippy walked up and spoke to her. Things were better between them almost in an instant. They would be talking and chatting over dinner. In fact, once the two ladies went out with Saif for dinner as well. Kareena was in London for four days and they all stayed in the same hotel Mont Calm,” added the source.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 09:56 | Сообщение # 26
Лед и пламя
Wedding bells

Posted On Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 04:03:04 AM

Kareena can thank Salman for adjusting his dates for Bodyguard so that Kareena can join Saif in London for a holiday next week. Rubbishing rumours of a rift between Saif and Kareena, sources close to the actress inform us that she has made up her mind to marry Saif next year.

A source close to the couple says that both feel this is the right time to take the plunge. "Saif is absolutely comfortable with Kareena's family.

Kareena has finally found a comfort level with Saif's children. This was the biggest stumbling block in the marriage."

Says Kareena’s close friend, "Saif has been keen to marry Bebo for ages now. He wanted to make it official soon after he met and fell in love with her.

But the couple agreed that such an early marriage would be detrimental to her career. But Kareena at a stage where her marital status would make no difference to her career."

Stories about a rift in their relationship have shocked Kareena and Saif "deeply".

Says Kareena’s close friend, "Bebo has told us that there can never any issues between them because they are devoted to building a life together. Whether people like it or not, Bebo and Saif are in this relationship for keeps."

It is being said that the couple is not able to spend time together. Kareena's friend refutes the claim.

"Kareena has been wrapping up her work in Mumbai to join Saif in London. From there, they proceed to her favourite city, Paris."

Adds Kareena's friend, "Bebo has been shooting non-stop with Salman. So where is the question of making Aamir Khan her confidante? Bebo has shot for just four days with Aamir for Reema Kagti's film two months ago."

As for the suggestion that Saif is unhappy about paying for Kareena's whole family's holiday, a friends of the Kapoors quips, "Kareena's family doesn't need their future daamaad to pay for their holidays. Bebo makes a lot more money than Saif. Even after marriage, she won't need his money to support her family."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 10:13 | Сообщение # 27
Лед и пламя
Kareena, Saif: All is not well
Upala KBR, TNN | Jun 18, 2011, 12.00am IST

The four-year-old Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's relationship is going through strain. Says an insider, "They are having some issues. They have been arguing and fighting a lot, more than normal couples do. And it isn't healthy.

One of the reasons for the differences is that they are not being able to spend time with each other. Bebo has always been the busier one (by choice) and Saif had no qualms about being with her on the outdoors of her films, whenever time permits. But since he began shooting for his last two films — Akarshan and Cocktail — things haven't been the same."

A source close to the couple adds, "The other matter is delicate. It's about the money being spent by the actress. While Saif doesn't mind splurging on his girl, he doesn't quite feel the same way about shelling out for her family's holidays etc. Especially now when he has been feeling the financial pressure with his second production Agent Vinod getting delayed. He was to shoot in seven countries before. But that changed and the budget was scaled down majorly. Before he left for his London outdoor, the couple had a huge fight about finances."
Saif has also been upset with Kareena for not spending enough time with him. She hasn't made time for their annual mid-year holidays as she's been shooting round the clock for Karan Johar, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan's home productions or her endorsements and attending promotional events. The source adds, "While the mid-yearly holiday in July appears impossible, even a Christmas holiday for Kareena looks difficult now as she starts promotions for Aamir's film then."

A production assistant from the sets of Bodyguard informs, "One day Kareena broke down while talking to him on the phone. She was emotional, and crying." Saif likes doing one or two films in a year, and likes his holidays and breaks in between. But this year, it looks impossible given her schedule, and he is irritated about that.

And finally, there are the rumours of Saif's bonding with Deepika Padukone. First on the 45-day schedule of Akrakshan and now Cocktail in London. Meanwhile, Kareena has found a confidante in Aamir Khan, her co-star in the untitled Reema Kagti film for which they have been shooting in Pondicherry for almost a month.

The source adds that Bebo has been advised to make time for her man if she wants to save her relationship. And that's one of the reasons why she took off to London. "It wasn't just for Madame Tussauds as projected. It was a work-cum-pleasure trip — taken to appease Saif in the wake of their fights and spend some quality time with him. Everyone close to the pair are hoping that they will sail through this rough patch and stay happily ever after."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:05 | Сообщение # 28
Лед и пламя
Ritu Kumar to design Kareena's wedding outfit

Ritu Kumar has a longstanding relationship with Sharmila Tagore and understands the cultural and sartorial heritage of Pataudi. Therefore she has been chosen to design Kareena’s wedding ensemble.

Posted On Monday, August 08, 2011 at 02:10:12 PM

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's wedding plans in 2012 are definitely on track and being firmed up by both families.

Bebo has been making frequent trips to Delhi, as she's been getting fitted out for her wedding ensemble. And veteran designer Ritu Kumar has been chosen to do the honours.

Even though Ritu Kumar has been in business for over 20 years, the actress has barely had a relationship with the Delhi-based designer, like she does with Manish Malhotra. However, there's a sentimental reason for Kareena's choice.

Says a source, "Ritu Kumar has a longstanding relationship with Saif's mom Sharmila Tagore, who has also walked the ramp for her on several occasions. Kumar even photographed Sharmila and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi for her coffee table on the costumes and textiles of Indian royalty in the '90s, where Sharmila wore the traditional Bhopali farshi paijama and dupatta that she wore on her wedding day in December 1969."

Since Kareena is marrying into a royal house that has firmly kept alive its legacy - and since Ritu understands the cultural and sartorial heritage of Pataudi – Sharmila was keen that she designs her to be daughter-in-law's wedding ensemble.

And the bride-to-be agreed. While details about the outfit are being kept secret, we're told Saif's parents want the look to be traditional. Sharmila's wedding outfit was originally been made for her mother-in-law Begum Sajida Sultan of Bhopal in 1939.

The heirloom dupatta Sharmila wore then will be incorporated into Bebo's outfit. "Sharmila wants to hand this legacy down to Bebo, just as her mother-in-law had done for her decades ago. As the wedding will take place at Saif's ancestral haveli in Pataudi, it will be fitting for Kareena to wear something that reflects the royal house's heritage and history."

When contacted, the designer firmly refused to comment. But the source insists that she will be making other outfits for Kareena's wedding as well.

What Sharmila wore

"The Begum is wearing her joda. The three-piece ensemble is made up of a kurta, farshi paijama and dupatta made of rust and gold tissue, which contrasts subtly with the soft green satin gote at the hem.

The neckline, sleeve ends, hem and side slits of the knee-length kurta are all edged with a decorative zardozi border. The ensemble was made for the Begum Sajida Sultan of Bhopal, who wore it for her wedding in 1939."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:12 | Сообщение # 29
Лед и пламя
I only want to look beautiful: Kareena Kapoor
TNN | Aug 8, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Actress Kareena Kapoor is very excited about the release of Ra.One and Agent Vinod.

When we caught up with the actress recently, she told us how she loved her job of looking beautiful.

She told us, "I only want to look beautiful. I hate doing stunts and all those hardworling things. I enjoy doing songs, and looking good. So I told Shah Rukh, if you are going to keep the songs for me and stunts for you, I'm on!"

Kareena Kapoor added, "Ra.One was a super experience. Working with Shah Rukh is always superb. He is such a charmer. He knows how to make every lady feel special, and I am his co-star, so I have to be treated specially."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:20 | Сообщение # 30
Лед и пламя
What will Kareena Kapoor wear on her wedding?

Mon, Aug 08, 2011 15:30:27 GMT

We couldn’t believe our ears when we heard it! Though Kareena Kapoor always maintained that marriage can wait, rumours of her tying the knot in the year 2012 are now flying thick and fast. Of late the Kapoor lassie was heard talking about her marriage, which she wants to be grand, and now we learn that she is deciding on her wedding ensemble.

The year 2012 is said to be final for the grand wedding of Kareena and Chhote Nawab Saif Ali Khan. As per reports, Bebo has been making frequent trips to Delhi to meet the veteran designer Ritu Kumar, who apparently is designing Kareena’s wedding outfit.

Ritu Kumar shares a longstanding relationship with Saif's mother and the evergreen actress Sharmila Tagore, and who else than her to create a dress for the royal bride which will embody the cultural and sartorial heritage of a Nawab family.

As a source is quoted as saying, “Sharmila wants to hand this legacy down to Bebo, just as her mother-in-law had done for her decades ago…” So, the heirloom dupatta which Sharmila wore at her wedding will be included into Bebo’s outfit. Wow! Kareena will no doubt look beautifully regal.

But for now, we can only imagine Bebo as a Nawabi dulhan! Wait till next year.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 2 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz