Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 13:10
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 04:24 | Сообщение # 31
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Birthday girl Kareena plans religious outing with Saif
TNN | Sep 21, 2011, 12.00AM IST

It's well known that actress Kareena Kapoor, who tunrns another year older on September 21, has canned her elaborate birthday plans due to the ill-health of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi.

Following this news, talks have arisen that Kareena and Saif will instead plan a religious outing on Bebo's big day to pray for Saif's father's health, and at the same time seek blessings!

"Kareena is an extrememly understanding girl, and also family oriented. Though we were planning a big bash for her, she has now opted for a low key affair with very close family and friends," says a close friend of Kareena's who also happens to be an actress.

News also has it that Saif is so touched by Kareena's understanding that he plans to spend the entire day with her and has also planned a special gift to make this day special. "Saif's extremely secretive. He loves surprising his ladylove. so none of us will even have a clue about what he has up his sleeve," we are told, "However, it's understood that Mr. Pataudi is not keeping well, so tomorrow will be more of a family affair rather than the usual brouhaha that's expected."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Суббота, 29.10.2011, 07:15 | Сообщение # 32
Лед и пламя
My statue is more beautiful than me: Kareena Kapoor
Nicole Dastur-Arsiwala, TNN | Oct 29, 2011, 12.00AM IST

She's the newest (and youngest) Bollywood personality at Madame Tussauds. Kareena Kapoor has now joined Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan at the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum.

Humbly admitting that her statue is more beautiful than her, Bebo spoke to TOI from Blackpool, where she was on Thursday to unveil her statue.

Your thoughts on being immortalised in wax?
It's a great feeling! I'm immortalised now, which is scary yet very, very exciting!

What was your first reaction on seeing the statue?
I was stunned. They've done such a fantastic job. Even the absolute minutest details like my fingernails, toenails, even the texture of my skin, is so exact. It's amazing.

Did you ever imagine you would be one of the famed wax figures someday?
I visited Madame Tussauds often as a kid, but I never thought that I'd be one of the figures in it someday, standing next to some of the world's most eminent personalities. I've always dreamed big, but I never expected this honour. Now I truly believe in dreaming big, because dreams do come true.

What is your favourite feature? Does your statue highlight that feature?
I like my eyes. I'm quite proud of them. And yes, I think my eyes do come alive in the statue - the glint, my eagerness and naughtiness shine through.

Which is your favourite statue from the ones in the wax museum?
It would have to be that of Mr Bachchan. They've got it bang on! I also like The Beatles.

Name one person whose statue you would like to see next to you.
I would love my sister Karisma's statue next to mine. I'm not complete without her...

Are you happy with the Jab We Met look that you are now immortalised in?
It was clear from the beginning that we'd go for a traditional look. Jab We Met being an iconic film of this generation, what better outfit than that of the song Mauja Hi Mauja? It was loved by everybody and became a fashion statement of its own.

Now that a part of you is in the UK, what's your special bond with UK?
I love London, it's like home to me, I come here so often! The people are always so welcoming and kind to me. The food, the weather... everything suits me. I think I look best when I come to London. It's my home away from home.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 17.11.2011, 11:36 | Сообщение # 33
Лед и пламя
Wax statue biggest honour – Kareena Kapoor
FRIDAY, NOV 11, 2011

BollywoodWorld.com, Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, who has been immortalised in wax at Madame Tussaud’s, says it is an honour to be in the league of Indian luminaries like Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar.

“I think being waxed at Madame Tussaud’s is one of the biggest honours I have ever received. In my whole career, I think to be given this particular honour is very rare,” said Kareena.

The 31-year-old, who made her debut with “Refugee” in 2000, gives credit to her fans.

“It is obviously because of you guys and all my fans who have made it possible and made my dream come true,” she said.

Kareena’s wax statue, which cost 150,000 pounds, was unveiled at the musuem in Blackpool Oct 27, a day after the release of her latest film “RA.One”.

“I never really thought that I would be waxed or that my statue would stand besides that of famous personalities in museum. Whether it is Mr. Bachchan, or Shah Rukh or Sachin Tendulkar…. really never thought I would be standing next to them. But thank you guys for making my dream possible,” she said.

Currently, the actress has her kitty full with projects like “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu”, “Agent Vinod”, Reema Kagti’s untitled project and Madhur Bhandarkar’s “Heroine”.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 19.11.2011, 09:08 | Сообщение # 34
Лед и пламя
Karisma helps Kareena Kapoor be a 'real' heroine

Posted On Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 12:57:52 PM

It seems like Lolo is helping Bebo to get into her film character in Heroine better.

Kareena Kapoor is finally set to start work on Madhur Bhandarkar's ambitious project Heroine by this month-end. And guess who is proving of big help to her? Badi behan Karisma Kapoor.

It's a known fact that Karisma has always been there for Kareena Kapoor whenever she needed her. Recently Karisma also dubbed for Kareena's voice in the film Bodyguard. And now when she is all set to start work for the much-talked about film Heroine, it seems like Karisma is helping her strike the right notes with her character.

Says a source close to the film, "The film is about the journey of this protagonist from being a nobody to the biggest heroine in the industry and then again falling down to an all-time low". While this character graph reminds of Priyanka Chopra's supermodel role in Bhandarkar's earlier flick Fashion, Kareena seems to have a better reference point in sister Karisma Kapoor.

Karisma too has seen the highs and lows in her career and, more importantly, is returning to films with Vikram Bhatt's Dangerous Ishq. From being paired opposite the mighty Khans to working opposite a relative newcomer like Rajneesh Duggal now, she has seen it all. And beyond that, buzz is that Lolo is suggesting DVD titles for Bebo to refer to get her act together.

Perhaps Kareena could return the favour by a thank you note to Karisma in the opening credits!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:25 | Сообщение # 35
Лед и пламя
Bebo gets to choose her man

Refusing to get 'intimate' with Arunoday Singh in Heroine, the actress urges Madhur Bhandarkar to quickly rope in Randeep Hooda, less than a week before the film goes on floors

Posted On Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 02:52:14 AM

Just a few days before the film goes on floors, the cast of Madhur Bhandarkar's film Heroine has undergone a change. Thanks to leading lady Kareena Kapoor. According to sources close to the project, the actress refused to get intimate with actor Arunoday Singh on screen. And Randeep Hooda had to fill in Singh's shoes.

The Sudhir Mishra protégé, Arunoday Singh had been a part of the project from the very beginning. At that time, Singh was to share screen space with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. An excited Arunoday had then said, "Why feel the pressure? I am not going to fight a battle. To work with Aishwarya would be amazing and I am looking forward to it."

Unluckily for Singh, he is no more a part of the project. Randeep Hooda is. The decision to replace one with the other has however, come as a surprise. Hooda, in his Bollywood career spanning a decade, has carved a niche for himself in films that are generally tagged as 'different'. The five film old Singh too entered the same space, eight years later. But leading lady Kareena seems to prefer Hooda to the newer actor.

"Kareena approved of Randeep filling up for Arunoday. She was also informed at the earlier stage when Randeep was being approached," informed our source.

"Randeep is very happy to work with Bhandarkar and UTV. Heroine, after all, is a big film. He will be playing a cricketer in it," added the source.

When contacted, Bhandarkar confirmed that Randeep has indeed replaced Arunoday in the project and added, "The role was changed. Randeep suits it more now. Arunoday is a very talented guy. I am looking forward to working with him in the future."Despite repeated attempts, Kareena remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:35 | Сообщение # 36
Лед и пламя
PIX: Kareena tops Asia's Sexiest Women list
Last updated on: November 25, 2011 17:10 IST

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has emerged as the sexiest woman in Asia, according to a survey.

Eastern Eye, a weekly, conducted a survey through social networking sites like Twitter and Kareena came out on top, edging out last year's winner Katrina Kaif.

Kareena, who recently gave hits like Bodyguard and Ra.One, won by one per cent of votes, the narrowest ever margin and beat off tough competition from some of the most stunning women from around the world.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:38 | Сообщение # 37
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor tops sexiest Asian woman list

Posted: Nov 25, 2011 at 1508 hrs IST

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has emerged as the sexiest Asian woman in the world, according to a survey.
A weekly conducted a survey through social networking sites like twitter and Kareena came out on top, edging out last year's winner Katrina Kaif.
Kareena, who recently gave hits like 'Bodyguard' and 'RA.One', won by one per cent of votes, the narrowest ever margin and beat off tough competition from some of the most stunning women from around the world.
Katrina, who had won the title for the last three years by a large margin, slipped into second place.
Eastern Eye showbiz editor Asjad Nazir said, "This battle between the two beauties is a sign of things to come in Bollywood in the next few years. Although the list contained pop stars, TV personalities, models and film stars from around the world, the voting quite comprehensively showed that Kareena and Katrina have put a distance between themselves and the rest of the contenders in terms of popularity."
Hrithik Roshan's wife Sussanne received a massive number of votes and was one of the highest new entries at number 16.
Other notable stars in the list included Priyanka Chopra (3), and Bipasha Basu (4), who both slipped down one place each. Frieda Pinto came 5th, followed by Deepika Padukone (7).
New entries included Jacqueline Fernandez (12), Nargis Fakhri (23) and Sonakshi Sinha (38).
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan came 6th and Sonam Kapoor 9th. Lara Dutta stood at number 15 and Malaika Arora Khan at 19.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 08.12.2011, 08:15 | Сообщение # 38
Лед и пламя
Imran rates Kareena’s butt!

Posted On Wednesday, December 07, 2011 at 05:29:23 PM

Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor pose as butt slapping buddies in their forthcoming date movie!

Imran is back at doing what he does best...romancing the ladies! This time around he will be seen romancing Bollywood's number one heroine and his senior Kareena Kapoor for the first time!

TOI.com attended the first look launch of Dharma and UTV's date film Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu scheduled for a Valentine release.

The promo bore an uncanny resemblance to Hollywood's recent romcoms What Happens in Vegas and The Proposal. The trailer however did have that X factor.

What caught our attention the most was Kareena and Imran rating each other's butt in the promo!

Kareena compliments Imran's derriere and rates him 8/10 while Imran rates Kareena's 4/10!

Well, Imran you could have been more liberal in the ratings considering, Bebo is known for her curvaceous derriere! We remember actor Fardeen Khan being open about his fondness for Bebo's bum!

Imran and Kareena however laughed off the scene saying, "The whole film was a great experience. We had so much fun shooting this film."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 08.12.2011, 08:34 | Сообщение # 39
Лед и пламя
I am scared of bike riding – Kareena Kapoor
TUESDAY, DEC 06, 2011

Actress Kareena Kapoor reveals that, though uncomfortable riding a bike, she enjoyed doing a stunt with Akshay Kumar in “Kambakkht Ishq” and the bike scene with her beau Saif Ali Khan in their forthcoming movie “Agent Vinod”.

“I am very scared of bike riding. But I have done a bike stunt with Akshay Kumar in ‘Kambakkht Ishq’ when he was riding the bike and I stood up on the speeding bike. Definitely, I enjoyed that with him the most,” said Kareena who was here for the Top Gear awards ceremony.

“In our forthcoming film ‘Agent Vinod’, which would release by early next year, Saif and I have done a bike stunt. It was very exciting and fun. Hope people will love it,” added the 31-year-old actress who seems to be trying to overcome her fear.

This year Kareena had two releases – “Bodyguard” with Salman Khan and “Ra. One” with Shah Rukh Khan.

In 2012, besides “Agent Vinod”, she will be seen in “Talaash”, directed by Reema Kagti, and Madhur Bhandarkar’s “mega-budget “Heroine”.

In the New Year, the Kapoor girl has also plans to get married to Saif, whom she has been dating for the last four years.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 07.01.2012, 09:26 | Сообщение # 40
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor is unaffected by her stardom: Imran Khan

Posted On Friday, January 06, 2012 at 02:19:04 PM

Actor Imran Khan who is all set to play a tragic character in his next film Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu is all praise of his co-star Kareena Kapoor. "The best thing about her is that she is unaffected by her stardom.

She is the biggest star in the country, she is stunning and beautiful and yet she doesn't carry the star baggage with her. She is very casual, she used to come on the sets in chapels, very relaxed and chat with everybody," gushes Imran.

His character Rahul is different from his real-life persona. "My character in the film is much more of an introvert, he does what his parents want him to do. His parents decide his hobbies as well. It's more of a coming of age story and he is quite sad and lonely, pretty much an introvert.

He has never done anything all by himself. The character is quite different from me," he shares. Asked why he always maintained that the film belongs to Kareena and he says, " As it was written keeping her in mind".

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 04.02.2012, 23:18 | Сообщение # 41
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor's a hassle free co-star: Imran
IANS | Feb 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor is Imran Khan's senior in the film industry, but he says this never came in the way while they were shooting for their forthcoming release "Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu" and that she made him feel like an equal.

Kareena made her debut in 2000 with "Refugee", while Imran stepped under the arclights in 2008 with "Janne Tu...Ya Jaane Na".

"You are not kind of tip-toeing around and worrying that she has this ego, you can work with her like an equal and that is the best thing about her. I have always believed when you are comfortable and happy working with your co-actor, your performances improve," said Imran.

"Ek Main aur Ekk Tu" is set for a Feb 10 release.

Imran, 29, says Kareena, 31, is aware that she is a good actress and her confdience kept the atmosphere light on the sets.

"Kareena comes on the sets with this thing of 'lets do work'. She doesn't have time to waste on things like, which angle you are shooting me from, my costume, hair, make-up is like this and all. She is utterly unconcerned about this stuff. She is a good actress, she knows it and she has that security and confidence to just do her work," said the 29-year-old.

Meanwhile, Imran also brushes aside issues of any major age difference between him and Kareena.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 10.02.2012, 13:02 | Сообщение # 42
Лед и пламя

Bebo to go to bed for Heroine

Posted On Wednesday, February 08, 2012 at 02:10:27 AM

Kareena Kapoor had refrained from enacting intimate scenes on the big screen. Unless of course, it was with her real life beau Saif Ali Khan in Kurbaan. So, when Madhur Bhandarkar and UTV asked her to perform some real steamy scenes with co-star Arjun Rampal in Heroine, Kareena had categorically refused to do so. But now, the actress seems to have decided against being so rigid with her on-screen lovers. On March 20, Bebo will be going to bed with Rampal for a scene in the film.

While this was confirmed by director Bhandarkar, he refused to elaborate saying, "All I can say is that Kareena is an extremely professional and committed actress."

However, a source close to the film revealed, "A suburban five-star will be booked for the sequence, in which, Kareena starts off with smoking and drinking and ends up in bed with Rampal."

Mirror has learnt that the actress has been discussing every little detail of the scene with Bhandarkar, who has assured her that he will shoot the scene very aesthetically.

To make the actress comfortable, Bhandarkar has ensured that there are very few people in the room when the scene is shot. There will be only three people assisting him that day. They have also been asked to sign a 'Confidentiality Contract'.

Kareena remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 24.02.2012, 11:13 | Сообщение # 43
Лед и пламя
Kareena bags KJo-Balaji biggie

Posted On Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 02:15:39 AM

In December last year, Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor, the filmmakers who are also best friends, had announced their co-production venture. However, the leading lady for the ambitious project remained undecided. Reportedly, Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were both being considered for the project. And now, Mumbai Mirror has learnt that Bebo has won the battle.

Kareena, who had reportedly opted out of two major projects - Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express and Milan Luthria’s Once upon A Time In Mumbaai Part 2 recently, surely had bigger plans up her sleeve. A source close to the film told the newspaper, “Kareena has bagged a very big role in this film. Currently, she is Karan’s favourite. He was very happy with her performance in Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, directed by Shakun Batra.”

In fact, Karan and Ekta have apparently had plans to work together for a very long time. The film that has finally realised their dream will be directed by newbie Akshay Roy. It will go on floors by December, this year.

Karan and Ekta, who have been meeting rather frequently to discuss the film, plan to finish the casting of their co-production by the end of this month.

Our source revealed, “Both Balaji and Dharma are considering Emraan Hashmi for the male lead. In fact, Emraan has recently signed his first Dharma production to be directed by Rensil D’Silva.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 11.06.2012, 12:07 | Сообщение # 44
Лед и пламя
Bebo’s ‘raunchiest item number ever’

Posted On Friday, June 08, 2012 at 05:05:32 AM

Kareena Kapoor worked hard for the much publicised item dance in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine. Following her nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar's special diet for weeks, the actress achieved the required look - curvy and sexy.

“In fact, most of the people on the sets are now following the diet,” revealed the actress. And finally, on Thursday, the hard work was put on film. The song Halkat Jawani recorded by Sunidhi Chauhan was ready to be shot. And Mirror was there for a sneak peek into the sizzling dance number in a city studio.

On the sets, we entered to find Madhur's heroine busy chatting on the phone. We learned it's break time. Inside, it was dark and cold. But the set was glowing with energy. The unit was busy rearranging the camera placement while Madhur stood in a corner with his cup of tea.

“This is actually an award function where Kareena is performing. She has been mindblowing. We are moving to a new shot and she has stepped out,” the director explained the scene.

When Ganesh Acharya, who was busy choreographing the next shot, came down from the stage to catch up with Madhur, the filmmaker quipped, “Masterji is so much fun to work with.”

And then the song started playing. In the lines of Sheila Ki Jawaani and Chikni Chameli, here was Halkat Jawaani. As the music started flowing - Life ki naughty kahani, hai halkat jawaani, Bebo returned on stage. Designed by Manish Malhotra, the actress sported a fuchsia lehenga with mangoes printed on it. “Isn't it the season for mangoes,” she joked.

Karan Johar, who was shooting in an adjacent studio, dropped by. Ganesh and KJo along with Madhur huddled over the monitor. And though Ganesh screamed “Superb” after the shot, Kareena wasn't too pleased. She requested for one more take.

With the shot 'okayed', the ravishing actress joined KJo at the monitor. “This is the raunchiest number I have ever done. There's so much exposure,” she told us and added, “I have always done classy songs. This song has more mass appeal.”

When asked about the term ‘Halkat’, she quipped, “I don't know from where Madhur gets these words.”

Not wanting to disturb the crew, we decided to leave when Madhur revealed, “This film is a gift to Kareena. I have postponed the release to her birthday - September 21.” Kareena, who had overheard this conversation, beamed.

Will the UTV Motion Pictures and Bhandarkar Entertainment venture be Bebo’s big birthday gift? Only time will tell.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 11.06.2012, 12:12 | Сообщение # 45
Лед и пламя

PeeCee offers olive branch to Kareena

To put an end to the cold war that began after their first film together, the actress visited Madhur Bhandarkar and his leading lady on the sets of Heroine

Posted On Thursday, June 07, 2012 at 02:44:19 AM

Close on the heels of her much publicised patch up with Karan Johar at Farhan Akhtar's house party, comes news of PeeCee trying to mend fences with Kareena Kapoor, whom she has never seen eye to eye with.

It is learnt that on Wednesday afternoon, PeeCee visited the sets of Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine to meet the director and his leading lady Kareena. A source from the sets told Mirror, "PeeCee was there at Filmistan Studios to promote her film as part of an upcoming dance reality show on television when she realised Madhur was shooting for Heroine next door. She immediately visited the sets to meet Madhur and Kareena."

Reportedly, PeeCee had been in the running for the lead after Aishwarya Rai quit Heroine due to her pregnancy.

The source said, "Madhur was extremely thrilled to see his Fashion actress on the sets and even Kareena welcomed her with open arms. PeeCee spent around 25 minutes on the sets and was seen having an animated conversation with both Madhur and Kareena, putting to rest rumours of differences between them." Everyone on the sets was happy as most of them had also worked on Fashion. "It was nice to see PeeCee making efforts to end her ongoing rivalries in the industry," the source added.

When contacted, Madhur Bhandarkar said, "It was very gracious of Priyanka to come and see us at the shoot. She was shooting nearby and came over. She was happy to meet many of the crew members as she had worked with them in Fashion and stayed on for quite some time."

The rivalry between PeeCee and Kareena is no secret. The two had lots of issues while working together in Aitraaz, after which they never shared screen space. The actresses have openly taken digs at each other many times. It is rumoured whenever Saif Ali Khan wanted to work with PeeCee, it never materialised.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz