Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 10:34
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 5 из 5
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.12.2012, 11:25 | Сообщение # 61
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Fevicol se making: Kareena Kapoor flirts with Salman Khan in the Dabangg 2 item song

Suparna Thombare9.30 AM IST 12.09.2012

Kareena Kapoor’s earlier attempts at item numbers – Dil mera muft ka from Agent Vinod and Halkat jawani from Heroine – didn’t quite work the magic, but looks like she has finally hit the right note with Fevicol se in Dabangg 2. Apart from flirting with Salman Khan, Kareena woos the audience with her sexy thumkas and mischievous expressions. Farah Khan, it seems has made Bebo work really hard on her dance movements! And Bebo, who is not size zero anymore, does look hot in those desi outfits.

On the other hand, Salman is at his wackiest best, as he incorporates swimming strokes into his dance, and Arbaaz Khan (as Farah points out) tries to give Michael Jackson a run for his money.

Watch the video of these three stars having a blast during the making of the song and tell us if you enjoyed it.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.12.2012, 11:28 | Сообщение # 62
Лед и пламя
Kareena Kapoor Khan goes neon!

BollywoodLife3.00 PM IST 12.08.2012

Kareena Kapoor was seen at the airport, in a delightfully pleasant mood. Dressed in grey track pants and a similar coloured jacket, Bebo made up for wearing a boring outfit by combining it with a shimmery lipstick. She went a step further, by spicing it up with a vibrant hued nail colour. Ms K looked super hot in the shocking pink lipstick and bright orange nail polish. But how we wish she hadn’t opted for a sans eye make-up look. Even a single stroke of kajal would have prevented her eyes from looking all dull.

Looks like Bebo is smitten by the neon trend, and is making sure that she adds a bit of brightness in her style statements every now and then. We definitely like this fashion strategy of yours, Bebo!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 07.02.2013, 12:14 | Сообщение # 63
Лед и пламя
I have transformed myself into a 'begum', says Kareena Kapoor

By PTI | Posted: Mumbai, Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:00 hrs

Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor today said that post-marriage, she has transformed herself into a begum (princess).

Kareena and Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in Mumbai in October last year after a five-year courtship.

Saif, 42, son of late Nawab of Pataudi and former Indian cricket captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore, sealed his relationship with Kareena, 32, through a registered marriage.

This Valentine's Day Kareena hopes her husband would gift her something.

"This year Saif will have to gift me something. I think I have given him the biggest gift in October last year. Maine apne aapko begum bana liya hai (I have transformed myself into a begum). He should come and give me a gift," Kareena told reporters here.

But on February 14, Kareena won't get time to be with Saif as she would be busy shooting for `Satyagraha', an upcoming Bollywood political thriller directed by Prakash Jha.

"I will be shooting in Bhopal on the Valentine's Day. This year my Valentine's Day will be with Amitji, Ajay Devgn and Prakash Jha. So it's not that bad," Kareena said.

The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai in the lead roles. Kareena plays the role of an international journalist.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 01.04.2013, 11:43 | Сообщение # 64
Лед и пламя
The colour that makes Kareena Kapoor look ravishing

Dailybhaskar.com  |  Apr 01, 2013, 00:29AM IST

Red is ravishing and Kareena knows it well. The actress has been seen sporting red outfits many a times and undoubtedly she sizzles in that colour.   Red amps up  her sex appeal and adds to her look. Be it her sangeet ensemble designed by Manish Malhotra or her red sari appearance after marriage. The 32-year-old’s look at these occasions has become the most iconic looks ever. Kareena likes to don red not only in real life but also in movies and photoshoots. We bring to you a collection of Kareena Kapoor’s red hot avatar. The diva gets hotter with each picture.[/c]

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Понедельник, 01.04.2013, 11:43

MayaДата: Вторник, 16.07.2013, 14:04 | Сообщение # 65
Лед и пламя
Is Kareena Kapoor Khan B-town’s new serial kisser?            July 16, 2013 2:00pm

If the latest goss is to be believed, Saif Ali Khan’s bindaas Begum has finally agreed to shoot steamy scenes with Bollywood’s original serial kisser Emraan Hashmi in their new filmLooks like Kareena Kapoor Khan is all set to outdo Vidya Balan, who gave her boldest performance in Milan Luthria’s The Dirty Picture. The garma garam khabar is that after getting intimate with Arjun Rampal in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine last year, Bebo is all set to surprise her audience once again with her bold act in Ekta Kapoor’s new film with Emraan Hashmi. Hmmm…!

As our B-town jasoos excitedly told us, producer Ekta Kapoor managed to convince the Satyagraha actor to go all out, saying that the scene was quite significant to the storyline (really, Ekta? Or is it a ploy to make the movie a successful proposition by titillating the audience?). Initially, the Balaji head honcho wasn’t sure whether the married actor would agree to get between the sheets with The Dirty Picture actor. But the producer was surprised to learn that Kareena, unlike other married women in Bollywood, wasn’t reluctant to do what the role demanded, and showed no inhibitions at all to go raunchy with Emmy.

Wethinks Bebo’s bold decision will certainly raise eye-brows in the film industry, but we guess it will all be with élan. Just imagine how volatile it would be when B-town’s original serial kisser and the most gorgeous Kapoor girl make love on celluloid! All we hope is, that like her producer Ekta, her dearest shohar Saif Ali Khan keeps smiling too!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....-kisser

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 25.07.2016, 11:16 | Сообщение # 66
Ангел Любви
Going with the glow! Kareena to shoot for 1st time since confirming pregnancy

Posted 16-Jul-2016

Mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan has been the centre of media attention after actor-husband Saif Ali Khan confirmed the pregnancy earlier this month. And, the actress is going about her business like a pro.
She has not only committed to wrap up pending assignments before going on a maternity break, but has also signed a new deal — she will be the face of a new range of Adhuna Akhtar's hair colour brand. The commercial will be shot next week.
Says a source, "This will be the first time that Kareena reports to a set and faces the camera after revealing her big baby news. This is also the first time a celebrity will endorse Adhuna's brand, b:blunt. The ad shoot is scheduled for July 19 and 20. What's more, Adhuna is set to style her hair for her next film, Veere Di Wedding."
Since the celebrity scissor-hands is known for giving stars distinct, edgy hairstyles, she felt there was no one better than Kareena to represent the brand. The source adds, "Both Adhuna and Kareena are excited about it and have been discussing the concept and shoot for a while. It will be fun and quirky."
Bebo will start shooting for Veere Di Wedding with Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania next month; the project is expected to be wrapped up by October-end. The baby is due in December.
More in store
Kareena endorses nearly 20 brands and is scheduled to complete shooting for them later this month and in August. She also has three magazine photo shoots lined up before Veere Di Wedding goes on floors.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....7438168

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Четверг, 15.09.2016, 08:28 | Сообщение # 67
Лед и пламя
EPIC! Kareena Kapoor Khan Shuts Up People Who Ask About Her Child's Gender Like A Boss

MovieTalkies.com
14 September 2016 03:35 PM IST

Kareena Kapoor Khan and her husband Saif Ali Khan are expecting their first baby together and at a recent event, the actress revealed how she reacts when people ask her about the gender of her baby.
Bebo said, ''So wherever I go these days, there is only one question asked 'Is it a boy or a girl? Have you found out?' and I'm like excuse me what difference does it make? I'm a girl child, I would love to have a girl. What is the difference? I think I have probably done more for my parents and my family than a son would.''
''So my answer is down right rude to saying that firstly it is very intrusive and at this point, I don't think you should be asking me this question. But coming back to it, I think we are still a nation where a woman is asked 'You are getting married are you still going to work ?' 'You are having a child are you still going to work?' These questions upset me. All those who consider that a girl child is not equal to a male child, I would want to tell them that a woman is the only soul that has the right to carry another soul in her.''
Saifeena's child is expected to arrive in December.

http://www.movietalkies.com/news....-a-boss

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Четверг, 15.09.2016, 08:34

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Карина Капур (Kareena Kapoor)- статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 5 из 5
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz