Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 27.04.2024, 17:27
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Пятница, 30.12.2011, 09:29 | Сообщение # 196
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Hrithik: roaring and soaring
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, December 27, 2011]

Hrithik Roshan's movie graph is definitely going upwards; judging especially with the amounts being paid for the satellite rights of his movies. A few months ago the satellite rights of Krrish-3 were lapped up for an astounding amount; with RA.One closely trailing. But the amazing news is that Dharma Productions has reportedly topped 'em all for the satellite rights of their January 26, 2012 release Agneepath.

Says trade analyst Taran Adarsh, "Satellite prices have been zooming up in recent times. But Agneepath has definitely set a record. While I'm not aware of the exact price that the rights have been sold for; I'm told it is an astounding figure.''

Taran adds, "I'm not shocked with this piece of information or the reported price because as I said earlier Hrithik's movie rights including that of Kites was picked up for a huge amount. The actor is one of our most dependable superstars and obviously there is a rush to buy the rights of his movies. To me, the month of January is looking exciting because of Agneepath."

Trade journal editor Vajir Singh adds, "Agneepath had the buzz from the time the first promo aired. It is a natural thing; you have so many A-listers associated with this film. The fact that Agneepath is a part of the Dharma bouquet and has actors like Hrithik, Sanjay Dutt and Priyanka Chopra in it is enough to give the trade and the general public an adrenaline rush. 2011 has been an exciting year at the movies; 2012, too, starts with a promise. By virtue of the fact that the film comes in the first month of the year and because it has bankable names in it, is on top of the list of the most exciting films of next year."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Суббота, 07.01.2012, 09:29 | Сообщение # 197
Лед и пламя
How Hrithik and Salman became friends again

Mumbai Mirror tells you what made the fighting stars kiss and make up

Posted On Thursday, January 05, 2012 at 02:26:05 AM

Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan have not been the best of friends. And that started right after Hrithik's film Guzaarish released in 2010. However, the fight that started with a media interview, is now a thing of the past. Mumbai Mirror reveals the various steps that brought the two stars together.

December 2010: At Sohail Khan's birthday bash at a Juhu night spot, Hrithik and Salman bumped into each other. This was immediately after their stretched out media-driven fight.

The birthday revelry however, did not manage to bring the two together. Hrithik and Salman continued to avoid each other in public. Hrithik's proximity to Shah Rukh Khan proved to be a hindrance as well.

August 2011: After almost a year of maintaining distance, Hrithik took the first step towards Salman. And his home Galaxy Apartments. Right before Salman flew out of the country for his nervous surgery, Hrithik went to meet the actor and wish him luck. The gesture surprised many. But it did manage to make its mark.

December 2011: Hrithik, who was dubbing for Agneepath at YRF Studios, spotted Aditya Chopra sitting outside Salman's van with none other than... Salman himself.

Salman was shooting for his film Ek Tha Tiger. Hrithik immediately went and spoke to them. And the conversation, if our source is to be believed, lasted for over an hour.

December 28, 2011: Salman and Hrithik, needless to say, had come quite close by now. However, the friendship was born again on a flight to Dubai. Salman and Hrithik accidentally bumped into each other on this UAE bound aircraft. While Salman was accompanied with his family, Hrithik was on his way to join his wife and kids and friends Arjun Ampal, Shah Rukh Khan and Ritesh Sidhwani.

The in-flight bonding then led to an evening out in Dubai for the two actors, the recent Bigg Boss controversy notwithstanding.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 20.01.2012, 13:09 | Сообщение # 198
Лед и пламя
I was almost forced to do Agneepath: Hrithik
TNN | Jan 20, 2012, 12.00AM IST

All set to play the new-age Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, Hrithik tells Omar Qureshi the pressures of a remake, beating expectations, fighting health problems and prepping to 'save the world', superhero-style. Read on...

You're going to be the new-age Vijay Dinanath Chauhan. Are you nervous? Well, it's very different from the original character. My Vijay Dinanath Chauhan is a simple, common man. He's just Vijay. If you start comparing me with Mr Bachchan, I will fail at the word 'go'.

You had apparently rejected the film... Yes. I didn't want to do a remake. I wanted to do films that have not been done before. But KJo was insistent. I was almost forced into the film, made to hear the script and once I read it, I was blown away.

Sanju's look is getting a lot of rave reviews... He's done a fantastic job in the film. In some scenes, he looked so menacing and his acting was so natural that it threw me off my game. His Kancha Cheena was intimidating, so I decided to up my game.

We hear Priyanka and you have sizzling chemistry in the film... I think this film is Priyanka's best work so far. It's her career's best.

What's happening on the superhero front? My health is stabilising, so we'll be able to start with my schedule. The Krrish sequel has been postponed for over two years. I was advised not to get into the stunts but I can't delay it anymore.

And there was a lot of hype around Kangana's role... Well yeah, it was originally offered to her. She didn't find it lucrative, so we approached a host of actresses. Somehow, we went back to Kangana after finishing the script and she loved the role. It was written with her in mind.

You've won a lot of tags... Sexiest Man, Most Desirable Star, etc I'm very humbled, but a lot of hard work goes into these so-called 'tags'. When I was suffering from a slipped disc, I won the title of 'Most Desirable', but was binging on cupcakes and brownies. My waist size was 36 inches and I could barely fit into my Krrish jacket. I worked on my body really hard and got back in shape before being declared the sexiest man.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 20.01.2012, 13:14 | Сообщение # 199
Лед и пламя
Hrithik: I did not want to do a remake
Last updated on: January 13, 2012 16:32 IST

Hrithik Roshan is taking a huge risk by trying to step into the shoes of Amitabh Bachchan in the remake of Agneepath.

The actor seems to be confident that he will surely succeed in the new film.

He tells Patcy N why, in the first part of this two-part interview.

What was your first reaction when producer Karan Johar approached you for Agneepath?

When Karan approached me, I said I don't want to do a remake, why destroy the sanctity of a classic? That, too, in a film like Agneepath in which Mr Bachchan has done an amazing job. Karan Johar, being a friend, just forced me to hear the script.

I was absolutely shocked when I heard the narration; that script went through all the layers, it touched me, even though I am an actor who does not want to work in remakes.

It just broke through all the barriers and hit me hard. When the narration was over, I knew I had to do this film.

How different is this film from the earlier one?

Not totally different because the basic story is the same. But the chapter of the journey has changed, the people have changed and the characters are new.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 20.01.2012, 13:27 | Сообщение # 200
Лед и пламя
Hrithik Roshan: The Fire, The Path, The Glory, The Story
Vishal Verma, IndiaGlitz [Thursday, January 19, 2012]

On 26th of January 2012 when India celebrates its 62nd Republic year, Hindi film industry will witness vengeance in a new avatar called 'Agneepath'.

Starring the sensational Hrithik Roshan in Karan Johar's 'Agneepath' - a tribute to Mukul Anand's stylized, ultra-violent and eminently quotable gangster epic of 1990 starring the magnificent Big B as Vijay Dinanath Chauhan - the name every Bollywood cine lover is aware of.

After twenty two years Vijay Chauhan is reincarnated in the vision of debutant Karan Malhotra in Karan Johar's tribute to the original which was produced by his father Yash Johar.

It's a mammoth challenge for any actor/maker to pay tribute to a cult like 'Agneepath' that walked a thin line between moral drama and celebrity excess.

The question that comes to everyone's mind is whether Hrithik Roshan as an actor has enough fire in him to fight his demons to regain the lost pride of his father in Mandwa... The answer is "Yes" in capital... The promos are seen everywhere and its amazingly striking... The image of Hrithik with a tikka on his forehead looking at the huge statue of Lord Ganesha stays in the memory. The action scenes where he is bruised and wounded but still his eyes are burning red with fire and anger confirms the potential Hrithik has to offer in this dimensional role of a real, tortured person.

As an actor Hrithik has come long way... Since his sensational debut in 2000 with 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai'... Yes it was a phenomenon.. He entered into every girls dream and was a complete package for filmmakers- great looks, acting skills, amazing dancing talents plus a galaxy of fans to ensure returns...

Today when he is geared up on screen to pay tribute to the immortal Vijay Chauhan, he has grown and shown that he is a complete actor... 'Agneepath' is not Hrithik's first acid test... The actor has walked the path of fire, face the challenge in real and reel life and stood as a winner.

When he did the character of a developmentally disabled man in 'Koi Mil Gaya' his detractors doubted but he triumphed... Matured with the good for nothing lazy bum to a focused discipline human being in 'Lakshya' silenced his critics once again.

'Krrish' made him the Hindi film industry's most successful superman who struck an instant chord with kids.

Hrithik paired with Aishwarya Rai in YRF's 'Dhoom 2' and gave Bollywood's biggest opening in 2006, when his detractors where doubting his credibility outside his father Rakesh Roshan banner...

He was amazing as the most handsome Akbar on earth in 'Jodhaa Akbar' and carried the role with brilliant poise, dignity and ease. It's extremely difficult to convincingly play a historic character on screen who looks completely different from the actor who is playing the role. Hrithik did it.

Playing Ethan in 'Guzaarish' established that Hrithik is a performance artist, willing to take challenges. it's no coincidence that Ethan is played by Hrithik Roshan, the same actor who played Rohit Mehra in 'Koi Mil Gaya'... 'Guzaarish' in spite of being an earnest film full of soul couldn't achieve the required success... Hrithik was down but never out.

'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' brought him to the lime light once again... Suddenly around 10 weeks back, bad luck physically struck Hrithik who was lying in bed due to back problems... Couldn't move... Was depressed and bingeing on brownies, cakes, chocolates and all junk food to be in good mood.

Not happy with the way he was, Hrithik took the initiative talked to people, surfed the net and started working it out. The result was a ten and a half kilo loss in ten weeks. Waist going narrow from 36.5 to 29.5...

Hrithik has gone from flab to fab in ten weeks... That's the reason why Aamir, John are admiring the determination of Hrithik who never gives up... The best dancer in Hindi cinema certified by none another then the legendary Mithun Da... Hrithik is amongst the most kissed celebrity at Madame Tussauds...

With such attitude, talent and the richness of experience Hrithik has had so far... Hrithik Roshan has the potential to keep the whistle blowers busy next week in his tribute to 'Agneepath' as Vijay Chauhan the touchstone of Hindi cinema revenge story which never refuses to lose its glory.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 23.01.2012, 13:24 | Сообщение # 201
Лед и пламя
Hrithik goes back to school

The actor became extremely emotional when he revisited Bombay Scottish, 25 years after he passed out from there

Posted On Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 02:07:17 AM

As a student, he hated going to school, sometimes feigning sickness to be able to stay back at home. However, this time round, it was an affair to remember…

Last week, Hrithik Roshan revisited his school Bombay Scottish a good 25 years after he passed out from there. While Roshan Jr was there mainly as part of a tie-up with a news channel to promote his upcoming and much talked about film Agneepath, it turned out to be one heck of an emotional ride for the superstar. The school authorities happily granted his wish to meet his two favourite English teachers, Mrs Mosses and Mrs Beindish, who are now retired.

A source close to Hrithik told us, "He is someone who hated going to school as a kid and would have never imagined that he would visit school once again. His patent excuse was to fall sick… However, this time, he was extremely emotional when he visited the school and the places where he would hang out."

Not one to pore into his books as a child, Hrithik still had his favourites namely his two English teachers. They came specially to meet their star student although they no longer teach there. "Hrithik became extremely emotional, and it took him some time to get around to speaking about Agneepath for which he had primarily come," the source said.

The students were delighted to have a star in their midst and some of them even danced to some of Hrithik’s popular chartbusters, with the actor watching in rapt attention. Later, he was presented a memento by the principal, which he joked about as being his first ever prize from school.

According to the source, "Hrithik had some really fond memories of Bombay Scottish and was extremely thrilled to be there after so many years. He visited his old classrooms, and the teachers told him how he was probably the 'quietest student' they had ever had." The teachers requested him to attend the annual Founders Day which is held in March every year but he politely declined since he would be shooting for Krrish 3 around the same time. However he did promise them that he would make it next year.

Despite our attempts to get in touch, Hrithik remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 23.01.2012, 13:31 | Сообщение # 202
Лед и пламя
Hrithik plans big bash for sister

Posted On Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 02:07:17 AM

Celebrations are already on to bring in Hrithik's sister, Sunaina's 40th birthday on January 22, 2012. We hear doting dad Rakesh Roshan has just gifted his daughter a high-end sedan, which she adores.

And, Hrithik and Suzzane Roshan have planned a surprise birthday bash for the lady. Said our source, "Both father and son have decided to make Sunaina's birthday special. To top it all, Sunaina herself is busy with the production of their film Krrish 3."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 28.01.2012, 08:12 | Сообщение # 203
Лед и пламя
Back to the future

Posted On Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 02:04:34 AM

The basic idea of Agneepath is straightforward: boy turns man, avenges father's death. It's the complex character of Vijay Dinanath Chauhan you're investing in. At times he is impossible to like: an unapologetic killer, a zealot with single-minded determination to cause physical pain to others. But he wins you over with his softer side: championing the cause of the less fortunate, charitable to a fault, tender with his sister, and (in this edition specifically) the sensitive weeper.

In Bollywood context this roughly translates to a larger-than-life hero who will sing, dance, wield a gun, and laugh, cry, threaten, and talk with a deep, deep intensity.

If you're the type who waited impatiently for the Sunday evening feature on DD in the 80s, cups of tea ready for the entire neighborhood, then this film is for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for a new spin to classic concepts, forget it.

Agneepath is a tribute to a time when Hindi movies were escapist epic fantasies. And a time when they were also not very good. Depends on how you look at it.

The screenplay is significantly updated and somewhat better than the original. The plot moves along more smoothly, with fewer jumps in the narration. However, by diluting role of the mother, Vijay's redemption is weaker. There is way too much dialogue and most of it is unexceptional. After a point, it's so unnecessary that the images are all you absorb and words wash over you unheard.

The (character) assassination of Dinanath Chauhan is a dramatic prelude staged with surreal atmospherics, the darkness of Kancha Cheena complementing the night. Next, a carefully handled, intimate dinner table scene where Vijay is given an earful from his mother. In a smart departure from the original he leaves the house huffing, but not before helping himself to a serving of food he's been yearning for. Finally, as he hacks an old foe in the midst of visarjan, he reveals his poora naam. The moment remains as powerful as ever.

Yet, Agneepath would've been a sharper effort with a shorter duration. A swifter, more relentless buildup would've helped. As would saving on the girlfriend track (why must she have a Chinese beauty parlour, why must she bore us with words before AND after she gets married), and more digestible plotting sans loopholes.

You'd have to look hard in Agneepath for subtlety, even thought there is much opportunity for it. Hrithik Roshan's performance is good enough to convey the context in his head to viewers, but Malhotra drowns out a chance for you to think by insisting on garish, unnecessary flashbacks in audio and video. Filmmakers, your audience is not Aamir Khan from Ghajini. Please, respect.

Technically - as is expected of a Dharma production - the film has a large canvas and is deftly executed. Kiran Deohans' cinematography is the star here. He captures some of the best day-for-night sequences you've seen in an Indian film.

Production design fittingly raises the bar exponentially (the Ganesh idol's size was a giveaway during the promos.) But sound design is inconsistent and the bits shot sync don't always match. As for the ear-splitting background score, well the original was more bearable. The songs - save for the Katrina Kaif item - are extraneous and distracting. A special mention for the sheer number of extras they've fit into frames. Mukul Anand loved packing in faces, feet, souls into his films. And the spirit of this thought is retained. If it's scale you're looking for in Bollywood, this is big.

Roshan consciously reconstructs Vijay's DNA to be different from Bachchan's. And in this he succeeds. He makes Vijay his own and comparisons pointless.

Sanjay Dutt - with his Shrek and Kurtz look and act - has the chance to go down in history as an all time great villain. Does he pull it off? I'll let history decide.

Priyanka Chopra finds herself hijacked by an item number and Rishi Kapoor embodies the four disparate dons of the original with confidence. I only wish Danny Denzongpa or Master Manjunath (how old would he be now?) had a cameo in this version.

Does the new film stand up to the original Agneepath? The 1990 Deewaar/ Scarface mashup flopped when it released. Turned out it had nothing to do with Bachchan's unique vocal experiment because the re-dubbed version fared equally poorly and the performance won him the National Award. It was only later - in hindsight - that the film claimed cult status because it proved to be the quintessential B-movie, the model of what has come to be perceived as 80's/90's kitsch.

The Johar/Malhotra remake makes an interesting choice. It is not so much a reimagining as it is a redo. It's the same film (similar story, set in the same time period), updated technically (and this includes rewriting every scene to accommodate two decades of evolving sensibilities). They've stuck to the old formula, larger than life characters, melodramatic deaths, the whole shebang. And it even runs for 3 hours. This time around Johar Jr's production is almost certainly going to be a hit. Question is, will it be memorable?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 30.01.2012, 13:28 | Сообщение # 204
Лед и пламя
I’m overwhelmed, relieved: Hrithik Roshan
PARAG MANIAR , TNN | Jan 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Hrithik Roshan shares his exultation over his film breaking opening-day records

Agneepath" has broken all opening-day records. On Republic Day, Hrithik visited cinemas in Mumbai showing the film, and got an overwhelming response from the crowds. In one theatre, a glass partition broke because of the mayhem; in another, cops had to be called to control crazed fans. The actor shares his thoughts...

"Agneepath" has taken a historic opening... It has gone beyond expectations! History used to be my worst subject in school, it has suddenly become my favourite now that "Agneepath" has created it (laughs)! I went to many theatres and sort of relived the "Kaho Na Pyaar Hai..." (his first film) sensation once again, only this time I was able to absorb it better. The reactions were deafening but soothing at the same time.

The film is the first big hit of 2012... Till the release, I really didn't realise the extent of the risk we'd taken, and what we'd stand to lose if it didn't work. Incredibly, that fear was non-existent throughout the making of the film for all of us. In retrospect, I think the script engulfed us totally, leaving no room for any other emotion. We gave it our heart. So somewhere, it made complete sense that "Agneepath" has its own individual identity and stands apart from the earlier classic. I'm completely overwhelmed, relieved, thankful for the kind of appreciation it's getting. What more can I say?

Were you nervous on release day? Extremely nervous and empty. Playing Vijay Dinanath Chauhan depleted me. I needed something to fill me up again before I started "Krrish 3". I was afraid that if I didn't get that pat on the back, my next journey would be very tough.

What's the best compliment you got? There were several nice moments. The spontaneous hug from my dad in the middle of a conversation much after he saw the film, the tears of joy in my mom's eyes, Sussanne reminding me in her broken voice about the faith she had in me, my proud sister and grandparents... Anyway, all that is history now, I'm charged up and ready for the biggest challenge yet again.

Karan Johar says... "All of us at Dharma are ecstatic at the historic opening day collections. It truly is director Karan Malhotra's vision that has made it all possible. Revisiting a cult classic is a daunting task. He and his brilliant cast and crew have helped create box office magic"

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 30.01.2012, 13:33 | Сообщение # 205
Лед и пламя
Hrithik finds SRK’s wife 'hot'
IANS | Jan 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Actor Hrithik Roshan feels Gauri Khan, the wife of Shah Rukh Khan, one of the hottest and most beautiful women.

"With the most beautiful and talented girl in the world! And hottest if I may add! Gauri khan!!! Watch out world, she's about to arrive," the 38-year-old posted on twitter.

Gauri is known for her style and walked the ramp for friend Karan Johar some time back.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 30.01.2012, 13:44 | Сообщение # 206
Лед и пламя
Agneepath - Not quite iconic
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Thursday, January 26, 2012]

'Agneepath' is a film that would see mixed reactions coming its way, both from those who have seen Bachchan's version and the ones who are seeing the story unfold for the first time. While the performances as well as dramatic encounters featuring Hrithik, Sanjay Dutt and Rishi Kapoor would still give them good enough reason to cheer, everything else that falls in between won't quite result in the sense of complete satisfaction.

The basic plotline of 'Agneepath' is known to one and all. However the point where the film really scores (and for that one must acknowledge director Karan Malhotra and producer Karan Johar to think out of the box) is a completely different script that has been written for this Hrithik Roshan affair. When it was being said that only Vijay, Kaancha and Maandwa remained from the Mukul S. Anand's version, that was indeed true because this is an entirely different film in the offering.

This is the reason why you nod in agreement when Kaancha (Sanjay Dutt) arrives really early in the scene and his menacing ways are detailed to the audience. The sequence of events that follow, right till the time (child) Vijay reaches out to Rauf Lala (Rishi Kapoor) to induct him into his gang; you are completely hooked to the proceedings. Master Deenanath's (Chetan Pandit) gory killing, Rauf's disgusting profession (he is a pimp in the film), his meeting with Dutt where he ridicules him, Vijay killing the cop and then finding refuge at Rauf's place - all such sequences are truly wonderful.

However there is a hitch. Priyanka Chopra's character in Vijay's story is a big speed breaker as one actually wants to see is more of power games played by Vijay who uses Rauf and Kaancha for his own benefits. The songs just come across as unwelcome guests but thankfully the film starts peaking again with the sequences leading to wedding of Rauf's son. Of course all of it is predictable as one has seen such exact sequences before but still you look forward to an engaging second half.

Unfortunately though this is the very point from which the film starts faltering. Frankly, even though you try to keep the comparison factor aside, it is impossible to ignore the earlier 'Agneepath' where the first ever meeting between Amitabh Bachchan and Danny Denzongpa was the best sequence in the film. Here it makes you look at screen with bewilderment because Vijay's treatment at the hands of Kaancha only ends up resulting in an anti-climax of sorts. Pun intended because Katrina Kaif had just gone through her 'Chikni Chameli' act then!

Hrithik's reunion with his sister, the song that follows, his marriage with Priyanka, his meeting with Om Puri - all of this only contributes in extending the film's length and further dilutes the revenge angle. Yes, the climactic sequence still manages to bring 'Agneepath' back on track. Still, you end up asking for more, so much so that when the film actually ends, you wonder what really went amiss in this take of revenge.

The major reason for 'Agneepath' to still turn out to be a film that can be given a watch is it's performances by Rishi Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and Hrithik Roshan (in that order). If at all there is a performance which is the most believable of the lot, it is by Kapoor Sr. who goes all out in playing something that he hasn't done in his four decade long career so far. Sanjay is every bit the menacing and disgusting character that he was set out to be and though at times he tends to overdo the loud dialogue delivery, you still go with him till the end.

Hrithik is good though he isn't allowed to go the whole hog. Also, in first half especially, some of his character traits come across as a tad confusing. He is of course reliable as an actor though one can't even dream of comparing him with what Bachchan Sr. had managed in 'Agneepath'. Priyanka has hardly a part to play and the characterisation hardly justifies her presence. Om Puri comes across as a caricature once again after 'Don 2'.

Film's dialogues are plain ordinary as they are not even a patch on what Kader Khan had managed in the earlier 'Agneepath'. Cinematography is quite good though, especially when it comes to Kaancha's setting where one can sense all around evil in the air. Background music is loud though good.

Eventually 'Agneepath' turns out to be a film that starts off well, builds great momentum, has a wonderful interval point but then starts going down in the second half in a big way. So much so that by the time the moment of reckoning arrives, you have been so exhausted with at least 30-40 minutes of extended storytelling that you don't really give out a cry of euphoria when Vijay Deenanath Chauhan eventually emerges victorious.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 10:40 | Сообщение # 207
Лед и пламя
Hrithik’s prosthetics weigh Priyanka down

Posted On Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 08:02:09 AM

Mumbai Mirror brought you the pictures of the house where superhero Krrish would be living. And now, we will tell you what exactly has been going on inside the bungalow built in Film City. Once you manage to go past the heavy security (a near impossible feat, if you ask us), you will find a rather old, wrinkled Hrithik Roshan roaming around on the sets. But that’s only till lunchtime. Post lunch, if you look, you will see the superhero Hrithik shooting.

Confused? Let us explain. Hrithik, who plays the role of the father (aged 60) as well as the superhero son (around 30 years of age) in Krrish 3, has been shooting for both the parts in Film City. While the first half of the day is reserved for the father, the rest of the day is given to the son. But the crew has been unable to stick to this schedule too well. And in midst of the father-son timetable, the film’s lead actress Priyanka Chopra is often left waiting.

The inability to stick to the time schedule can be attributed the heavy prosthetics that Hrithik has to wear to gain thirty years every morning. “A leading makeup artist has been flown in for Hrithik. The process takes around four hours. Hrithik has to wear new teeth, a padded tummy, a grey wig and an artificial wrinkled skin,” revealed a source from the unit. Needless to say, often this makeup process delays the second half of the day. And invariably, Priyanka is left waiting in her van.

“This particular schedule is tough. Hrithik comes in at 6 am. By 10 am, he gets ready. Then he starts shooting for the old man sequences. After that, he removes his makeup and gets ready for the younger man scenes. Many of these scenes will in fact be combined in postproduction. There’s a lot of interaction between father and son,” said the source.

Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra plays the waiting game. “Her scenes depend entirely on how much time Hrithik takes to put and remove the makeup. She has to wait until he gets ready. On most days the shoot gets over by 9 pm. But the 15 hours on the sets are tough. He has to get into the skin of the two very different characters that he plays,” the source added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 13:35 | Сообщение # 208
Лед и пламя
Hrithik’s 5 star affair

The actor prefers to check into a suburban hotel rather than negotiate the rush hour traffic from Film City to Juhu

Posted On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 08:13:43 PM

As far as we know, there are no treatments for white ants going on at his house right now. So why is Hrithik Roshan checking in and out of a relatively new five-star in the suburbs these days? Before you jump to conclusions, let Mirror let you into a secret.

The actor, who has completely devoted himself to papa Roshan's Krrish 3, has decided to book himself a suite in the hotel, which is right next to Film City. As this newspaper had reported earlier, the schedule of the Roshans' magnum opus has been a fair bit of a challenge with Hrithik spending long hours going preparing for his prosthetics and intense action sequences.

As a result, the crew has been spending extra long hours on the set. So much so, Hrithik found it much more convenient to check into the hotel nearby, than brave the traffic and the long drive back home in Juhu. When we called up the hotel, they did not wish to confirm it. But then we were not surprised.

Home away from home

» The Bachchans stayed at a suburban five-star when their neighbourhood got flooded

» Salman Khan had a bungalow constructed on the sets of Bodyguard in Film City for his stay

» The Roshans checked into a hotel when their house was being renovated

» Imran Khan has been temporarily shifted to his in-laws’ place while his house is being readied

» Akshay Kumar had rented a bungalow in Karjat while shooting for Vipul Shah's film

» Vivek Oberoi rented a house in Delhi while shooting there

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 28.04.2012, 11:53 | Сообщение # 209
Лед и пламя
Hrithik Roshan: Brand Ambassador for Maharashtra?

IndiaGlitz [Thursday, April 26, 2012]

Two years ago Amitabh Bachchan donned a completely new avatar as Gujarat fist-ever brand ambassador. A few weeks ago West Bengal in a bid to give state's image some zing, roped in Shah Rukh Khan as its face. And now the Maharashtra government has apparently approached Hrithik Roshan to help sell the state's sight's & sounds to tourists.

An agency hired by the Goverment approached Hrithik a few days a ago to become the state's brand ambassador. They had sent a mail to Hrithik's team it was immediately forwarded to him but he hasn't been able to take the final call considering his super busy schedule of Krrish 3, says a member of Hrithik team.

Apparently the Goverment agency wants Hrithik to take a few days off his schedule to work on an extensive campaign for the state. They have plans to shoot a docu-flim with him in places as kolhapur,Mahabaleshwar,Raigad and Mumbai Even a photo shoot has been planned says the insider adding that Hrithik is busy with krrish 3 till October its believed that Hrithik too is keen on working out his schedule to fit in the camp since he thinks it is great honour.

But everything depends on the schedule it remains to be seen how they work out the dates considering Hrithik will be busy for another four-five months so the big question is will the agency wait till then?'' adds the insider.

Despite repeated attempts Hrithik remained unavailable for a comment.

But Jagdish Mali of Jagdish Mali productions the agency that approached Hrithik for MTDC has contracted me for the campaigns.. they feel Maharashtra's tourism need to be promoted i have approached Hrithik but there's no confirmation or denial from him yet they MTDC wants to announce it on may 1 so we will see how things work out," he says.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 24.09.2012, 13:04 | Сообщение # 210
Лед и пламя
Hrithik Cruises on with action

The actor will get into Tom Cruise's shoes for the official remake of Knight And Day

Posted On Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 03:22:17 AM

In 2008, Aamir Khan with Ghajini had revived Hindi cinema industry's 'action hero' - slicker, fitter and sexier than those in the 1990s. And Salman Khan had taken it forward with Wanted.

Ever since, A-list actors, who had resorted to drama or comedy to touch the 100-crore-mark, turned back to action. And Hrithik Roshan isn't one to be left out. After Guzaarish and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Hrithik flexed some serious muscle in Agneepath.

To follow it up, he decided to then play superhero Krrish. And now, Mirror has found out, the actor is in no mood to deviate from his 'action' formula. Jr Roshan has signed up to play Tom Cruise's character in the desi remake of 2010 hit Knight and Day.

According to a source close to the project to be produced by Fox Star Studios, Hrithik will start shooting for the Siddharth Anand directorial film right after he wraps up Krrish 3. "The film is scheduled to go on floors early next year," said the source.

Incidentally, it is Anand's first film since Anjaana Anjaani, two years back. And the leading lady hasn't been finalised yet. "A call will be taken soon on who will play the leading lady. It is a tough choice to make since the actress will have to match Cameron Diaz's onscreen charisma," added the source.

Since this will be the official Hindi remake of the James Mangold romantic-action-comedy, the film will be shot on a large scale at various locations across the globe. After all, it is a film about a spy on-the-run.

Text messages to both Anand and Hrithik yielded no answer.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz