Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 20.05.2024, 16:15
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:32 | Сообщение # 151
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Hrithik pays tribute to Tussauds' team

Date: Jan 22, 2011

By: Amit Roy

Hrithik credits the unsung heroes the sculptors for all the Dhoom about his statue

It was becoming of Hrithik Roshan to pay homage to the sculptors at Madame Tussauds when unveiling his waxwork statue at the museum in London this Thursday.

"I am a huge fan of the genius of these artistes. I have never seen anything like this in my entire life," he expressed.

Colin Jackman, the sculptor who made Hrithik's head. Hrithik's wife Suzanne kisses her faux hubby during the unveiling ceremony

Of the two sculptors that worked on Hrithik's wax figure, Colin Jackman worked on the head part, while Brad Sims was given charge of the actor's body.

"Hrithik's eyes are distinctive, hazel green in colour. Also, he has got a distinctive fleck in his left eye.

These detail had to be incorporated in the wax model," explained Jackman. "Besides it was a challenge to get the physique right."

A plaster cast of his right hand was taken so that his double thumb could be accurately reproduced.

Jackman also revealed that the Tussauds team took, "lots of measurements and photos" before starting the task. "Some 500 shots of the face and body were clicked. The sittings took about two hours.

We had to put him on a turntable to take photos all round his body." "Then we would go away and start sculpting midway," recalled Jackman.

"We wanted to call him for a second time too, just to make sure if we had got some of the measurements correct. He was very sporting," he added.

At the unveiling of the statue, Hrithik's toddler sons climbed up on the stage for a paparazzi shot. There was a sigh of relief among the people when they stopped and stood beside their real dad!

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:33 | Сообщение # 152
Ангел Любви
Hrithik and Sussanne back on the couch

Source: HT

Date: Jan 23, 2011

"I’ve seen Hrithik (Roshan) grow up from a shy, scrawny, introverted kid to an mega superstar and a respected actor. He’s changed, but only from the outside. He projects a high level of confidence today, and his social personality has taken a 360 degree turn,” points out Karan Johar, who will have related stories

Hrithik and wife Sussanne on his couch this Sunday on Koffee With Karan, for the second time in three seasons.

It’s an achievement given how media shy the couple usually is. Karan attributes Sussanne’s immediate “yes” to the comfort and closeness they share. He admits that the lovely, friendly girl who won Hrithik’s heart 16 years ago, has evolved into a successful career woman who knows her mind and her heart.

And he gives the credit for this to her husband who’s never restricted her in any way. “I like my partner to always have a smile on her face,” is Hrithik’s explanation.

Since the third season flagged off, Karan’s top-rated chat show has been sparking off controversies aplenty over candid comments by his guests. Are there any shocks in store in this episode? “No shocks but plenty of surprises,” promises Karan. Sussanne has revealed that her husband is usually blissfully unaware that girls find him ‘hot’ but he knows when men at parties are hitting on her. And Hrithik has admitted that their fights never last long: “She only has to look at me and laugh, and I cool down in a jiffy.”

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:34 | Сообщение # 153
Ангел Любви
Hrithik looks hotter without clothes: Sussanne

Source: TOI

Date: Jan 23, 2011

"Behind every successful man is a woman," said Karan Johar on India's most-discussed talk show.

And the woman behind this superstar's success is his petite, attractive wife Sussanne Khan Roshan. Hrithik agrees he had a whale of a time shooting the show.

Says he, "All other television show hosts do the usual best in entertaining, but Karan (or Pappu as I call him) gets all the secrets out! Now that's a talent."

HR is right. Season 3 of the chat show has spawned so many controversies that it has become not only a Page 3 staple talking point, the content of this is also the water cooler conversation in work-places across India and amongst the NRIs. "I should be offended that Koffee gets me more mention than my films," laughs Karan. "But honestly I'm not miffed. I just love the show; I'm happy that people do leak their most well-kept secrets out on my couch."

Take Sussanne Roshan for example. This superstar wife actually laughed and said something to the effect of, "If you think my husband looks hot baring his torso, let me tell you he looks even hotter without his clothes."

Boy! that's bold. Sussanne also admitted that she has seen women throwing themselves at her husband; while he pretends not to notice that.

On his part Hrithik said, "Sussanne brightens up the ambience wherever she goes. She was in her element on Karan's show."

Of course, he is no henpecked man. The actor also admitted that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is his best co-star; while Barbara Mori and he share a good chemistry.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:36 | Сообщение # 154
Ангел Любви
Now I have two of you!

Source: Hindustan Times

Exults wife Sussanne as Hrithik’s wax statue makes it to London’s Tussauds

His wife, Sussanne, gave the waxen Hrithik Roshan a kiss and said, “Now I have two of you.” His son quietly walked up to it and slipped his fingers through his, holding his hand as he would his dad’s, and by doing so gave it his stamp of approval. His mother,Pinky, was jumping with joy, and dad Rakesh was cracking jokes, telling her that if she liked the new Hrithik so much, she should go on stage,he’d say,“Statue” and she’d freeze alongside! As for Hrithik,coming face-to-face with his incredible mirror image was a surreal experience that freaked him out.

“Looking at it, I couldn’t laugh for more than two seconds. I’d flinch and take a step backwards, it’s so life like and seems to be telling me, ‘Hey dude,you look just like me!”

The actor unveiled his look-alike at London’swax museum, Madame Tussauds, on Thursday, to join an elite Bollywood group that includes Amitabh and Aishwarya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.

“It’s humbling. When they asked me where I wanted my figure placed, I told them to put it in a corner,” he laughs.

The foreign media was in no mood to put him in a corner.“I’ve been talking for nine hours,” headmitted from London. “I’m astounded by the interest in Indian cinema globally. It warms my heart,” he asserts.

The statue has been moulded on the Dhoom 2 look but for Hrithik,it’s not about the movie. “Whenever my children or any other child is dispirited or tired, I’d want him or her to look at this figure and know that failures can be conquered, you just have to rise above them,” he says. “I don’t want them to ever give up.”

Back home,Hrithik is preparing for another stint on Karan Johar’s couch.

“I’ve never been comfortable on it and have always tried to find some excuse to stay away,” he admits.

“But I love Karan too much to say ‘no’. Besides, he’s the best TV host we have who can get his guests to reveal secrets they’ve kept bottled up all these years. Sussanne has ‘exposed’ me onthe show,” he chuckles.

The couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary last year but Hrithik says that 10 years ago,he only put his signature on a piece of paper and made the relationship official.

“Sussanne has been apart of my life and soul for16 years now,and I couldn’t have asked for a better companion. Like me she’s a Sufi at heart. For us, glam, glitz and awards don’t matter.It’s the moments… And of course our kids.”

He refuses to get started on Hrehaan and Hridaan saying that like anyother parent, he can get mushy about his sons for hours together.“When I see them, I see unconditional love,” he says. “And an innocence that makes childhood precious.”

Hrithik Roshan, on Thursday, became the youngest Bollywood actor to have his wax statue at Madame Tussauds. Before him, Amitabh Bachchan,Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchanand Salman Khan had made it to the museum from the Indian film fraternity.

Shah Rukh and Aishwarya have two statues each at the UK and the US mueseums.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:37 | Сообщение # 155
Ангел Любви
Hrithik pays tribute to Tussauds' team

By: Amit Roy

Hrithik credits the unsung heroes the sculptors for all the Dhoom about his statue

It was becoming of Hrithik Roshan to pay homage to the sculptors at Madame Tussauds when unveiling his waxwork statue at the museum in London this Thursday.

"I am a huge fan of the genius of these artistes. I have never seen anything like this in my entire life," he expressed.

Colin Jackman, the sculptor who made Hrithik's head. Hrithik's wife Suzanne kisses her faux hubby during the unveiling ceremony

Of the two sculptors that worked on Hrithik's wax figure, Colin Jackman worked on the head part, while Brad Sims was given charge of the actor's body.

"Hrithik's eyes are distinctive, hazel green in colour. Also, he has got a distinctive fleck in his left eye.

These detail had to be incorporated in the wax model," explained Jackman. "Besides it was a challenge to get the physique right."

A plaster cast of his right hand was taken so that his double thumb could be accurately reproduced.

Jackman also revealed that the Tussauds team took, "lots of measurements and photos" before starting the task. "Some 500 shots of the face and body were clicked. The sittings took about two hours.

We had to put him on a turntable to take photos all round his body." "Then we would go away and start sculpting midway," recalled Jackman.

"We wanted to call him for a second time too, just to make sure if we had got some of the measurements correct. He was very sporting," he added.

At the unveiling of the statue, Hrithik's toddler sons climbed up on the stage for a paparazzi shot. There was a sigh of relief among the people when they stopped and stood beside their real dad!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:39 | Сообщение # 156
Ангел Любви
B-town celebs at Shabana's fashion show

Source: TNN

Date: Jan 25, 2011

Bollywood showed its strength... and how! Shabana Azmi's fashion show to raise funds for the upliftment of rural women, was a true example of what the Hindi film industry is capable of when it comes together for a cause.

From Hrithik Roshan to Lara Dutta, Dia Mirza to Farhan Akhtar, Priyanka Chopra to Karan Johar, the ramp shone each time stars stepped on it in creations by Manish Malhotra. Current hotties Anushka Sharma, Ranvir Singh, Monikangana Dutta, Lisa Haydon, Shazahn Padamsee, Aditya Roy Kapur and Prateik were cheered on just as much as the veterans.

Sandhya Mridul, Rohit Roy and Tusshar Kapoor also did the catwalk. Neetu Singh and Rishi Kapoor clapped loudly as Ranbir Kapoor walked casually on stage. Manish was completely taken by surprise when Ranbir and Hrithik hoisted him up on their shoulders at the end of the show! Enjoying themselves thoroughly were Goldie Behl and Sonali Bendre, Kirron Kher, Yash Chopra and Anita Dongre.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:40 | Сообщение # 157
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan launches “Save-A-Heart” Program

Source: Healthcare Digital

Date: Jan 27, 2011

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan and SevenHills HealthCity, launched Save-A-Heart program for under-privileged children suffering from congenital heart defects.

This initiative provides donors and philanthropists a platform for sustainably supporting and funding cardiac interventions and surgeries for needy children. Bollywood Superstar Hrithik Roshan has committed full support by participating and assuring his time to expand this cause.

Hundreds of needy children with heart ailments and their parents visited the sprawling SevenHills HealthCity Campus and they all had two things in common: a beaming smile and a congenital heart defect that they hoped will be cured through “Save-A-Heart” program.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:41 | Сообщение # 158
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan Supporting Causes Outside Filmdom

Source: Hamara Photos

Date: January 27, 2011

Bollywood artists have been associated with some or the other cause close to their heart. In recent times we saw Shabana Azmi organize a fashion show with the who’s who of the industry and raising awareness and donations for girl kids in her native town Mizwan. At the do, many stars had participated, including Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, director actor Farhan Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan.

Hrithik, it seems has taken the cause of charity close to his heart, as just a day after walking for the charity event with Shabana, he has gone out to donate financially for ten children born with congenital heart defect (CHD), while present at Save a Heart initiative in Andheri. He will help the children overcome their disorder with his contribution.

The actor says he feels he has done something meaningful after being attached to causes like these and feels it is his duty as a human to help those who need it. Hrithik also encouraged others to come forward and help the cause, as children are the future of a country, and by helping one child, we are helping our own future.

And while at it, it seems he knows how to help kids more than just financially! He went on to share his dancing talent with the children present at the function and got them many a smiles!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:45 | Сообщение # 159
Ангел Любви
Hrithik saves hearts

Source: Mid Day

Date: Jan 28, 2011

The actor sponsors heart surgeries for ten children as part of a paediatric programme

Hrithik Roshan has sponsored the surgical operations of 10 children of the Seven Hills Medical Foundation (SHMF)'s paediatric programme in the Mumbai suburb of Andheri.

Dr Bhujang Pai, Head of Radiology SHMF, says, "We have started a Save A Heart programme as a public initiative. We do lots of free open-heart surgeries. We thought of getting someone who is very fond of kids and who kids are fond of as the face of our programme.

I know Hrithik and his family. We are family friends. I asked his parents if we could get him involved in this programme in any way."

Dr Pai continues, "Hrithik not only agreed to be the face of the SHMF scheme for children, but also donated R 15 lakh for the heart operation and post-operative care of 10 children who registered in the scheme."

Says the doc, "Lakhs of children are born in India with heart defects. Because of lack of proper infrastructure and financial assistance, most die before their first birthday. Nearly eight in every thousand children are born with a congenital heart defect. Through this scheme, poor parents won't have to run from pillar to post for their children's medical treatment. We want to reach out to people in a big way and so Hrithik's hoardings will be all over India."

The heart surgery of each baby costs a lakh and a half rupees and Hrithik donated the amount immediately so these operations could take place as soon as possible.

"We have a scheme where if someone pays R 1.5 lakh for the heart surgery of a baby he can adopt the baby. The baby will send him a card on his birthday as he's saved his/her life etc," added the doc.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:47 | Сообщение # 160
Ангел Любви
A Beautiful Life

Source: Screen India

Date: Jan 28, 2011

After a very successful decade in the movies and a second shot at life, Hrithik Roshan details his journey through hits and misses.

A few days ago, Hrithik Roshan had a star-studded birthday bash at his residence. It was significant in many ways. Last December, as he was about to complete a decade as an actor, Hrithik Roshan had a life-altering experience — a close shave with death.

On his way home from the funeral of Ashutosh, one of the paraplaegics who helped the actor define Ethan in Guzaarish, the actor who had administered himself an antibiotic earlier in the day, lit a cigarette. And before he knew it, he was suffocating. Fortunately, for the actor, a state-of-the-art hospital and a chemist store were closeby.

“The doctor told me if I was 11 minutes late I would come back in a body bag. I was that close to death. It was that episode that made me realise that something that magical happened throughout this journey. That perhaps was Ashutosh's way of coming back to remind me that I have to stop smoking — I had made him a promise that I would drop the habit but hadn't. Since that incident, I haven't smoked a cigarette. Life has come back full circle.”

Indeed it has. Roshan Jr. has just had the honour of his wax replica installed in Madame Tussaud’s, joining the ranks of Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, counted among Bollywood’s global favourites. In fact, he is now friends with SRK, who he was accused of toppling. Roshan recalls the phase with a great deal of embarrassment. “It was completely wrong of the media to pit a rank newcomer against the reigning superstar. I have too much respect for him to say that we are friends, but Suzanne and Gauri are friends.”

Over time though, he admits that he’s come to discern and deal with media attention a little better. He says that he chooses to ignore a significant amount of what is written of him.

“When you are a star, you have to choose your battles, otherwise you will be left with no energy to focus on your work.”

He cites articles of a purported affair with co-star Barbara Mori as an example. “With the Barbara story I did not want to react because that particular segment of the media was behaving like my son Hrehaan. If I don't listen to him, he will throw things. So the media started going ballistic in trying to get me to say something and that went on for a year. But thankfully, it did not affect me, my family or my relationship with Barbara. We are still very close to each other.”

As it turns out, media indiscretion is just a small part of his learning. The last 10 years have been exciting with a fair share of hits and misses. And while 2010 did not unfold as per expectations in terms of the box-office success, it was not short on experiments. As he readies to stretch his Bollywood innings further, Hrithik Roshan promises that with his urge to explore and push boundaries, his story in time to come will only be bigger and better.

Could you tell us about your first film within this year, Zoya Akhtar’s Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara? What drew you to sign up for it?

This one is a slice-of–life film. You can identify your own life within the space of this film. It hits you emotionally when you least expect, otherwise it just carries on like normal life. What attracted me to it is Zoya's perspective, which is fairly out-of-the-box.

Considering there are three friends, don’t you think there might be comparisons with Dil Chahta Hai?

Dil Chahta Hai had a bit more of formula -- this film is sans any formula, something that you have never seen. Just the fact that there is no hero in the film sets it apart from DCH, which had a clear-cut hero in Aamir's character.

So is the formula dead or alive and kicking?

Well, there is a way to know the pulse of the audience. Whenever I work with my dad, it takes me back to that space where I know what he is catering to and it's become so simple to know what the demand is, what he will be supplying, giving the new with the old.

The mix and balance just comes together in his films and that is why it is so exciting to work with him. Just sitting with him on the scripting of Krrish realigns my mind to what is!

Are you then giving in to conventional wisdom over new beliefs?

The idea is to play the game right… To strike a balance when exploring cinema. Cinema can never grow if you stick to one monotonous philosophy. Cinema is so many things. It's inexplicable.

I am an adventurer by nature. I am an explorer in my heart and to be a true explorer you need the courage and will of iron because it's easy to find something to which you might get addicted. But you have to have the will to let go and swing to the other end of the spectrum to explore something else which is why my films range from a Dhoom:2 to a Krrish to Guzaarish and Fiza and that is what keeps me going, keeps me driven, keeps me enthusiastic about what I am doing.

Also I feel it's so easy to keep doing things that you know work––Dhoom, Krrish—it's easy to keep doing that but where are you truly going? My personal quest is to find out what I am about. How far can I push myself? What is my true extreme potential? I want to evolve and grow and the only way to do that is by challenging myself, putting myself through those fires from which I come out a stronger man. I want my story to be the greatest. Chapters of strife and struggle in my life, even self-inflicted, will make me achieve what I am striving for.

What's in the pipeline?

The films coming up are Agneepath and Krrish 2. I am contemplating some alternative films but these two are confirmed so far. I am really excited. Sometimes things just fall into place. Actually, I never know why I have signed a particular film but that’s the usual graph that I go through. I sign a film and then feel, ‘What the hell was I thinking?’

I felt that way when I signed Jodhaa Akbar too but that fear gives you wings. For me, it’s like fluttering around in my room to find a starting-point. I find it eventually in something as simple as my hair or a feeling or my stance. And once that happens, I don't fear anything at all.

There’s also Don 2 within this year with you in a negative role?

I am a part of it but that's all that I can say. Let's just say that ever since I came back (from Berlin) I want to play each of my character in the same way. It was really a lot of fun.

What’s the criteria for eliminating or picking up a script?

Sometimes when I hear a script I actually stand up or jump around (laughs) saying ‘This is it!’ I have to do it. If I react like that my decision is already made. I have no choice. My mind doesn’t really do any mental gymnastics or anything, but if I have to calculate then eventually I don't do the film. All films I have done have been instinctive choices.

Would you agree that you prefer to act in the movies produced by family and friends?

I didn't know Ashutosh Gowariker or Mr Bhansali or Anurag Basu, Khalid Mohammed when I did Fiza or Arjun Sablok of Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, so I don't think that's true, but I need to look up to the director. It's true of all those I have worked with or will be working with. The moment the actor thinks he knows more than the filmmaker, the film ends up as something that is commercially manipulative and a moneymaking project, but as a work of art, it will have no worth. So I really need to look up to directors with whom I work.

You are also supposed to play your characters in a too-perfect pitch, if there be such a thing. Comment.

Maybe I have so many faults that people who watch me spend time rectifying them think that I am perfecting my shots. I have deep passion for my work and a lot of broken tools that I can employ. I need to spend more time, which is why I can't do 10 films a year. Life is not about holding the best cards but about how you play the cards you have been dealt with. Perhaps I have to struggle with 10 things in my life that other actors don't have to but I am doing my best as service to myself, my children, God and society.

A whole lot of different kinds of movies got attention recently. Do you think they might be game-changers?

I hope that films that win critical appreciation can find a resonance with the core audience that only likes a certain kind of formula. There are some great films that come and go but which don't get the audience. My dream is that hopefully cinema-viewing masses will evolve, and appreciate small films and not just the big films like 3 Idiots with obvious mass-appeal. These films, if they work at the box-office, could be game-changers.

Do you see yourself as a part of such films?

For me, films are not business. It should be…I guess I should strike a balance somewhere. It didn't matter to me that after my first film which was so successful I did a film called Fiza that was about a girl and I was playing her brother. People said that I should not do that but I still went ahead with it. And that I think is a very good example of my mindset. Now if I get a small film, it would be great to finish it in 50 days and not a year.

How would you describe your first decade as an actor?

I could not have asked for a better run—it started off with Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai and I start my second decade with Guzaarish. I can't be more thankful. I have seen some great successes and some failures, both of which have added to my life.

In the successes I saw people dance, throw coins, scream, shout, clap but I never felt what I felt after Guzaarish. It has got me so much love from the industry, my seniors, contemporaries… I mean, it's so overwhelming that I need to keep a check on myself. I need to take just as much as I need to motivate myself for the next one. The rest I need to pass on.

This kind of appreciation can murder the artistic sanity of the person, but yes, I think it's a great balance between box-office and great appreciation that I have received. If I would have got everything, I probably would have gone mad.

Guzaarish did not have a successful box-office run. Comment.

It's had the same kind of effect as an LSD or Peepli [Live]. It's too early to judge the box- office. Kites, yes, because it was made on that commercial note. For Guzaarish, that entire spectrum of global market has yet to be explored. In a year from now, things will be different.

Yes, it did not connect with the core mass audience because people have stressful lives, and they need a film that makes them forget their misery. They want heroes—Krrish, Dhoom:2; movies that do not stimulate too much thinking, so maybe we have to live with that.

However, it does not mean that films like Guzaarish should not be made. Sometimes money has to bow to art. If cost price, profit and loss were the sole reason for making films then films such as Udaan, LSD and Guzaarish would not exist.

I want to leave behind an example for the next generation of actors that they should not be afraid to experiment. See how much I have gained for it. If you are determined enough, you will come out clean and happy.

Kites was an attempt to go global. What went wrong?

Kites was a very naïve effort on my part to try and break the language barrier. It's been my dream to make films that should be in one language for the entire world.

Besides, India is a land of heroes, in Kites, J was a loser. A loser’s story is very interesting to an actor. After all, he is grey, marries for money, the girl dies and he can't save her. Maybe if he cracked smart jokes in a language the audience could understand, it would have been more acceptable.

Globally, how were the two films Kites and Guzaarish received?

In Guzaarish, there is a flair to the romance, a depth. It was my most subtle work, so much so that people didn't get it but the kind of praise I have got from Hollywood is amazing. All in all, I have broken through a lot of barriers and reached out to people across.

When Koi...Mil Gaya happened, Hollywood did not react at all but with Kites, I had a four-star rating across the world. With the offers that I am getting, it is just a question of whether I should go there now or later

Brett Rattner saw the film as did others from Hollywood. Chris Columbus, director of Harry Potter, was very appreciative. The kind of compliments I got from there was just a consequence of the film. People in the west were appreciating it in the west, so we pushed it a bit.

Do you have a favorite genre of films?

I don't have a particular genre that I stick to because I am restless by nature. Jodhaa Akbar, Kites, Guzaarish and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara are all different kinds of movies, so I have done experimenting.

Now I will be back to doing films that people want to see me in. This will last a couple of films before I get back to my exploring ways.

You dance like a dream, so how is it difficult to do a film that does not require you to dance? Is it a tool that you use as an actor?

If that was so essential I would not have done Jodhaa Akbar in which even a swirl had people clap. For me, dance is just an expression. I don’t regard myself as one of the best dancers at all. This is advice for people who think they can't dance.

Dancing is just moving hands and legs and reacting to music. Don't worry about people watching you if your hands are not moving according to the rule some people have made. Make your own rules. Look stupid, look foolish.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:51 | Сообщение # 161
Ангел Любви
Agneepath is a different script

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: January 29, 2011

By: Subhash K Jha

With Guzaarish, you've set impractically high standards for yourself. How do you intend to live up to those standards?

I am an actor. It's a job and also the love of my life. There're all kinds of journeys to be undertaken. There's room for both Dhoom and Guzaarish. I just follow my heart. I had earlier played an autistic character in my father's Koi...Mil Gaya. But it didn't affect me the way Guzaarish did. I can't explain why this is so. My next release is Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, a completely different world from Guzaarish.

What kind of a world?

It's a world filled with joy and fun. At least we had loads of fun shooting the film. Let's hope that feeling comes across. Zoya Akhtar is the only director besides my father with whom I've worked more than once.

Never thought of that!

I really like Zoya. I like her perspective. She's my first female director, and she thinks out of the box. No herd mentality and very courageous. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a boys' film and a road film. With Farhan and Zoya on location it, was a fun-fest. Farhan is the greatest mimic ever. He has a very sharp mind. He has also written the dialogues of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. So he was able to help me with my thought processes. Katrina Kaif is fantastic. Her energy and enthusiasm levels are superb. We all bonded beautifully, thank God for that!

You participated in the Tomatina festival?

Oh yes! It was like a Holi that they play in Spain with Tomatoes. It'll be the first time that this festival will be seen on the large screen.

Did the entire cast participate?

Well it's supposed to be the moment when the love between me and Katrina grows. So we're the central characters in the Tomatina.

Are you consciously seeking out roles that take you away from the expected?

If you look at my track record, that's how it seems. I think instinctively I go into a completely different movie experience each time.

Your next role is Agneepath, done to National award winning perfection by Mr. Bachchan.

A lot of people think I am foolish to attempt a role that's been done by Mr. Bachchan. But I am not here to fill the God's shoes. It's a script and character which have been considerably re-worked. How can I even dream of replicating what Mr. Bachchan has done? It's a completely different script from the original Agneepath. I reacted positively to it. I've started preparation.It's a completely different script from the original Agneepath. I reacted positively to it. I've started preparation.

What did you feel about the response to Guzaarish?

I'll be eternally indebted to Mr. Bhansali for giving me this role. We worked really hard on it. Mr. Bhansali had the courage to make a film about a man who cannot walk or move, in spite of a commercially unsuccessful film behind him. Some people may laugh at what we've done. I feel sorry for them. It's easy to follow the herd, put an item song and six-pack. But that man really wanted to build a film of enduring aesthetic value. The praise that I received for Guzaarish will motivate me for the next 5-10 years. The credit goes to Mr. Bhansali and God.

Your knees had almost given away. Are they back to normal?

Well, I've to maintain my regimen. It's a life-long process now. I've to do the physio-therapy for 45 minutes a day for my once-broken knees and shoulders. It's like brushing my teeth. So far I'm doing okay.

What went wrong with Kites?

It was a very simple issue. I thought it was time to break the language barrier in our cinema. But it was premature. I was wrong. I went with my gut feeling about the language and we failed. It was Shabana Azmi who made me realize my mistake. During the making of Roland Joffe's City Of Joy, she realized there is the language of the characters and the language of the film. I'd now rather make a film in Hindi and English.

How do you look back on Kites and Guzaarish?

It's very important to have such episodes in your life. The book of life cannot be interesting if there're no chapters in failure struggle and pain. I am very happy for all the experiences. It took me just five minutes to say yes to Guzaarish. I can bask in it for five years.

The year also had its quote of controversy and scandals for you...

I've a very simple way of dealing with such things. When you're a celebrity and you've a certain amount of fame, you've to just fight certain battles because you've no choice in the matter. All the attack in the media helped me to feel the pain of my character in Guzaarish even better. God was on my side. And my wife Sussanne believes in me.

Why are you so selective?

I am just a slave to my vision. If I feel I can make it happen only then will I do it. The conviction has to resonate inside me. The actor is the filmmaker's final link with the audience. So I can't be dishonest.

Would you be directing a film?

I'm pretty happy as an actor.

Your specially-abled friends saw Guzaarish. What did they think of it?

They really really enjoyed it. They changed my life. I've a relationship with them for life. I owe them a lot. They're happy about Guzaarish. They feel there's some awareness about them now. These are very bright minds. They were jubilant while watching Guzaarish. They give me so much love. A 30-second hug from them makes my life complete.

How have these new friends of yours inspired you?

You would think their lives are depressing. On the contrary they are so inspiring. It's when you visit this dark place that you find the light that brightens your life. If you hide from the dark you'd never find the light and discover the beauty of life. We spend out lives in mundane bickering. These guys helped me come to this beautiful place in life. All the pettiness is gone from my life. Now I want to give some of my joy back to them.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.02.2011, 11:51 | Сообщение # 162
Ангел Любви
Hrithik shoots for 17 hours with injury

Source: HT

Date: Feb 2, 2011

The actor filmed the promo of his first dance reality show after enduring injections and heavy painkillers for muscle tear

Hrithik Roshan, whose Agneepath remake produced by Karan Johar went on floors last night, has been literally burning the midnight oil for his upcoming dance reality show, Just Dance, on Star Plus. The actor,despite having a muscle tear in his chest area, shot for17 hours continuously to complete the promos for his debut as judge on the TV show which was earlier called Dance Olympic.

Roshan reported for shooting on Monday at 9am, and wrapped at 2 am on Tuesday morning at a studio located in Malad. His schedule included rehearsals and the actual promo shoot. The actor,despite experiencing pain, continued to shoot. After a point,he consumed painkillers, and was also given a shot in his arm so that his pain was temporarily taken care of.

A close associate of the actor confirms the events, saying,“He was extremely co-operative. He didn’t want the teams from SOL Productions,the company producing the show, and Star Plus to reschedule the shoot because it would have meant a lot of monetary and other damages. He took his medicines,and completed everything he was supposed to.”

A source from the production house adds, “Hrithik was extremely professional. He didn’t let us cancel the shoot though we offered to do that because we were really concerned about his health. Since he understands the nuances of production, he decided to continue.”

The promo of Just Dance is expected to break in a few days. The show is likely to start around mid-2011 and will feature dancers from various countries.

Reportedly,the channel and the production house approached Roshan Jr in the last quarter of 2010,just ahead of his year-end release, Guzaarish. The actor, acknowledged in the movies for his dance skills has apparently offered a fee of R 2crore an episode.

If industry speculation is anything to go by,the show, which is expected to run into 56 episodes, will fetch Roshan anything between R 90 and 112 crore, turning him into one of the highest paid Bollywood exports on TV.Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar, who were paid approximately between R 1.5 and R 1.75 crore for their shows, would rank second and third then.

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 20.02.2011, 01:12 | Сообщение # 163
Лед и пламя
Thanks to Hrithik, channel can't afford Rishi Kapoor
By: Subhash K Jha Date: 2011-02-19 Place: Mumbai

BLAME it on Hrithik Roshan's inflated price-tag for his television debut. Sony Entertainment, it is reliably learnt, cannot afford Rishi Kapoor.

The price that he's quoting to the channel for his maiden appearance on television sent the channel officials reeling under the impact.

A source said: "We secretly refer to it as the Colors syndrome. The channel Colors has ruined the stars' menu card by paying Salman Khan whatever he wanted on Bigg Boss.

They also got Abhishek Bachchan for Bingo which was a fiasco. Now whether it is Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan or Rishi Kapoor everyone wants a price commensurate with Salman Khan's price on Bigg Boss."

Undoubtedly Salman is today the highest-paid star on television. The rest of the staggering star-prices are all hearsay and make-belief.

A prominent source from the television industry describes Hrithik's purported Rs 112 crore takeaway salary for Just Dance as "unreasonable and ludicrous, and suspiciously made-up."

A source said: "It's quick money for stars. But not half as big as the prices being quoted by the stars' PR machinery.

Barring Salman Khan, who is today the biggest Bollywood star on television, no star is making the kind of money they are reported to be."

This source assumes that Hrithik is getting, "perhaps Rs 2 crores per day not per episode. That means anything between two to three episodes per day.

He's also contract-bound to shoot four to five music videos for Just Dance. When the aam aadmi reads these mind-boggling figures they tend to believe it.

These figures do great things for the stars' image. But they are hampering our negotiations with other stars who throw these delusional star prices on the channel officials' faces."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 20.02.2011, 01:49 | Сообщение # 164
Лед и пламя
Hrithik: I am still an aspiring actor
By PTI, 19 February, 2011
Hrithik: I am still an aspiring actorBollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, who is making his television debut as a dance reality show judge, is looking forward to a successful innings on the small screen after his two previous films bombed at the box office.

"Only after biggest failure comes the biggest success," Hrithik said, after his biggies,''Kites'' and ''Guzaarish'', failed to create magic at the box office.

"It has been ten years in the industry and I still believe, I am an aspiring actor. I still have to see and learn things," said Hrithik, who made his debut in 2000 with ''Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai''.

The 37-year-old actor, who will be seen as a judge on Star Plus'' dance reality show ''Just Dance'' alongside ace choreographers Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant, said, "TV is a bigger medium...the size, it fools you. I was never inclined to television but the concept and the spirit of the show drove me to be part of it."

"I never thought I would do ''Guzaarish'' or ''Dhoom'' or ''Kites'' but I liked the concept...and so did it," he added.

About reports that he is being paid approximately Rs two crore per episode, Hrithik said, "I think I am paid well."

The auditions for the show will begin from February 27 while the show is expected to be aired in summer.

On dancing skills, the actor said, "I don''t think there is any God of Dance. I don''t think I am one. Dance is beyond doing those steps.. its an expression..an emotion."

Hrithik considers veteran actor Shammi Kapoor as the ultimate dancer. "He was someone who danced beyond steps and had his own expressions and movements."

The actor revealed that he considers King of Pop, Michael Jackson his mentor.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 22.03.2011, 10:58 | Сообщение # 165
Лед и пламя
Duggu dodges disaster

Posted On Monday, March 21, 2011 at 03:20:24 AM

Yesterday evening, Hrithik Roshan drove out of his building Palazzio and headed to Yash Chopra’s Juhu Bungalow. Little did he know, what a fiasco awaited him later on in the evening.

It all started when Hrithik came out of Chopra’s house in his car. Three beggars came knocking at the car window.

Hrithik’s driver, who has been with the star since his first film, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, and has never erred so far, slowed the car down.

But one of the beggars was up to some real mischief.

The beggar in question threw himself before the car and started screaming that he had been hurt.

He held his leg and turned sides yelling, ‘Maar dala, maar dala’.

A few miscreants joined the scene and started pulling the beggar back to his feet, without succeeding. “The idea was to convince Hrithik that the beggar had been badly injured,” informed a source.

Says an eyewitness, “Hrithik and his driver knew that they were not wrong. But then they got really scared. What if the beggar had been really hurt?”

1. Beggar knocks at Hrithik’s car window 2.Trying to create trouble, he pretends that he’s hurt 3.Miscreants add to the mischief, join the drama
Hrithik’s driver drove off to Hrithik’s Juhu building taking the actor back to safety. The driver was soon sent back by the well-mannered superstar.

The driver who was as concerned about the whole thing as Hrithik and a little nervous about the same, since he was the one who was driving the car, went back to the spot immediately after dropping the actor off.

Seeing that it was all a big drama created by some crazy fans, he reported back to Roshan, to put him at ease.

When contacted, Hrithik confirmed and said, “I was concerned. I sent my man back with money and a car to take the beggar to a hospital if need be. But when he got there, he realized that he was faking it,” and added, “It was a ploy to get me out of the car.”

I was concerned. But later realised, it was just a ploy to get me out of the car. It was all fake - Hrithik Roshan

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 22.03.2011, 11:01

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz