Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 30.04.2024, 22:27
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Понедельник, 26.12.2011, 13:47 | Сообщение # 61
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Kiran chose Irrfan over Aamir

Posted On Saturday, December 24, 2011 at 02:23:16 AM

They have all the time to romance off-screen. But Aamir Khan seems to prefer a more public display of affection for his wife Kiran Rao. The actor was keen on romancing her on the silver screen. But she recently admitted at an event that she doesn't share the same sentiment. "If I have to debut as an actress, I would prefer to do so with Irrfan or any new actor, as I like art house cinema and non-commercial actors," said Kiran.

Aamir, who was at the same event but clearly on a completely different page, said, "I wanted Kiran to play the character Yasmeen in Dhobi Ghat, but she refused, so I lost my chance to romance her on-screen. I wanted her to act as she is a very good actress, but she was making a lot of fuss."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 20.01.2012, 13:00 | Сообщение # 62
Лед и пламя
Kareena between the Khan-daan

Posted On Friday, January 20, 2012 at 02:04:08 AM

Who needs a phone or internet, when you can have Kareena Kapoor for a messenger? And that's exactly what the actress has been to the bhanja-mama jodi, Aamir and Imran. Both the actors have reportedly been so pre-occupied with their respective films that they haven't had anytime to catch up with each other.

Imran, who was busy shooting for Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu last year, is currently involved in the film's promotions. And Aamir has been consumed with work on Talaash. Since Kareena is working on both projects, a source close to the actress revealed that she has been the bearer of news about Imran to Aamir and vice versa.

"Imran always ends up inquiring about his mamujaan and Kareena happily gives him all the updates. And likewise on the sets of Talaash, Aamir wants to what his bhanja has been up to," said the source.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 10.02.2012, 12:57 | Сообщение # 63
Лед и пламя
Kashmir ka Khan

Posted On Friday, February 10, 2012 at 02:05:52 AM

Kashmiris were caught by surprise when they spotted actor Aamir Khan shooting a promotional video on Wednesday. Dressed in a red pullover at the Dal Lake, Aamir hoped that Bollywood begins shooting films in Kashmir often. Hundreds thronged the area to catch glimpse of him near Dal Lake. Police and CRPF were deployed at local singer Ghulam Nabi Khatana's house, where Aamir was put up with his team.

His visit to the floating vegetable gardens, a private school and a riverside location in northern Kashmir indicated that he could be on a recce for a new film.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 03.03.2012, 07:20 | Сообщение # 64
Лед и пламя
Won’t be a groupie

Aamir Khan refuses to give his hand imprints for the Bollywood Celebs Walk that is Riteish Deshmukh’s brainchild

Posted On Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 02:16:54 AM

In a time when actors fell over each other to walk the red carpet at award ceremonies, Aamir Khan chose to stay away from the spotlight. The actor, who has refused to be a part of the 'crowd' more often than not, has now refused to be a part of Riteish Deshmukh's Legends Walk. Mumbai Mirror has learnt, that Aamir has refused to give hand imprints for the project.

Interestingly, there is not one, but two projects on the lines of Hollywood Walk Of Fame being made simultaneously. While Riteish Deshmukh is building one, the other has been planned by UTV. And both teams were disappointed when they approached Aamir.

When contacted, Aamir's spokesperson simply told us that the actor is currently not available for anything other than his debut television show. "All requests that have been made to Aamir, regarding an event or a project have not even reached him. He is not available for anything but his show," said the spokesperson.

While UTV's celebrity boulevard will reportedly be built in Bandstand, Bandra, Riteish's Celeb walk will be on the sea link. Aamir will however, not be a part of either. The actor's good friend Salman Khan too has refused to be a part of the Bandstand project. According to a source close to Salman's office, the actor refused to support UTV saying that he would only give his hands to his friend Riteish.

According to our source, Riteish, who had been collecting the hand imprints of the stars in concrete slabs have also signed contracts with the actors. Some of the personalities whose handprints Riteish has already got include Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Rajesh Khanna, Salim Khan, Javed Akhtar, Shatrughan Sinha, Sadhana, Waheeda Rehman, Vinod Khanna, Zeenat Aman, Asha Bhonsle, Pran, Rishi Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor, Mithun Chakroborty and Dilip Kumar.

Aamir Khan is not available for any event right now apart from his TV show

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.03.2012, 11:59 | Сообщение # 65
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan's working birthday
Tushar Joshi, TNN | Mar 13, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Every year, Aamir Khan makes sure he takes a holiday on his birthday (March 14) and relaxes at home with family. This year, however, with his new TV show in the offing, he will be at work.

His birthdays are usually spent celebrating at home with his mom, sisters and kids. For the first time in his career, however, he has mentally prepared everyone at home that he would be working this birthday.

Aamir's show is quiet demanding and he is completely involved and doesn't want to lose focus.

While his team is trying not to shoot on that day and shoot one day before and after; he would have to work on his birthday as rehearsals and prep work still need to happen. On the other hand, Aamir Khan has told his team not to be under any pressure and has even given them a go-ahead to shoot on March 14.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 14.03.2012, 14:27 | Сообщение # 66
Лед и пламя
Aamir chooses TV over Talaash

The release date for Reema Kagti’s film starring the actor has been postponed from June to late November

Posted On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 03:24:28 AM

The perfectionist that he is, Aamir Khan has been making no bones about the fact that he wants to concentrate solely and entirely on his debut television show Satyamev Jayate for the coming few months.

And now Mirror can tell you that the actor's eagerly awaited psychological thriller Talaash, written and directed by Reema Kagti, will also release six months later than scheduled. Instead of an after-Indian Premiere League June 1 release, the film will now hit theatres end November or first week of December. Reason is once again the actor's preoccupation with his upcoming show.

When contacted, co-producer of Talaash, Ritesh Sidhwani of Excel entertainment, confirmed the news and said, "The film's release has been postponed due to delay in the TV show, which was earlier supposed to go off-air end May but is now going off-air end June. If we had stuck to the original plan, the timings would have seriously clashed. Also, it's Aamir's next big film after 3 Idiots and he needs to be around at every step. Besides, Aamir is very particular about getting time between two projects. Later on, he is committed to Dhoom 3 so the best decision was to release Talaash end November or first week December."

A source close to Aamir told Mirror, "With Talaash having become one of the most viewed trailers on the Internet in recent times, it was a tough call for Aamir and those concerned with the film to push it to November. However, Aamir sacrificed the date, which was actually commercially very suitable for the TV show.''

According to a source close to the film, "The fire on the sets of the TV show caused the delay. Aamir is currently completely immersed in his show which will leave him with hardly any time to get involved in matters concerning Talaash. This is the reason why the film's release has been shifted." Incidentally, there was a fire on the sets of Satyamev Jayate sometime ago which kind of threw the schedule off track.

Fortunately, the decision hasn't resulted in any financial losses as Ritesh confirmed saying, "No, the shift in date hasn't caused any loss of money and anyway, that is not our concern as it is Aamir and our co-production. We are in fact happy to get more time for our movie."

Reportedly, Aamir will continue to shoot for his TV show for at least two months following which he would require a gap of around two and a half months before he takes on the film. Ideally, the actor is not in favour of any overlapping of his projects.

Meanwhile, post production of Talaash is progressing rapidly with Aamir having dubbed for almost all his parts at the Khar recording studio. And as is common in B-town, one film's delay has been another film's getting pushed ahead. Word is Rowdy Rathore will now release on June 1 instead November 30 as was earlier ordained.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 15.03.2012, 13:23 | Сообщение # 67
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan: Not mentally prepared for 'Dhoom 3'
PTI | Mar 15, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Actor Aamir Khan, who would be seen as a baddie in the third instalment of hit film series 'Dhoom', says, he is not mentally prepared for the film.

"I have started preparations for 'Dhoom 3'. For my role I have began working on the physical side," Aamir told reporters in Mumbai. "But I am not mentally yet prepared," he felt.

'Dhoom' series centres around bike chases, handsome thiefs and daring theft plans. After the success of 'Dhoom' (2004) and 'Dhoom 2' (2006) there is much buzz about the third part.

Aamir would play the bad guy, while Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra would reprise their roles of Jai and Uday respectively.

The 47-year-old actor would feature opposite Katrina Kaif in the film, directed by Victor Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra. It is set to hit cinema houses in 2013.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 01:21 | Сообщение # 68
Лед и пламя
Kiran Rao annoyed with Aamir Khan's TV team
TNN | Apr 8, 2012, 12.00AM IST

When the team of Aamir Khan's TV show wanted to shoot portions inside his house, Kiran Rao got annoyed.

Since the time Azad has been born, Aamir Khan has been usually conducting all his meetings at his residence. So, all the preproduction and research meetings for his upcoming TV show Satyamev Jayate have been happening at his Bandra residence.

But when the team of the TV show decided to make promos of the making of the show with behind-the-scenes footage, Kiran Rao got very annoyed. Reason being that she is a very private person and doesn't like the entire house to be showcased on national television.

"The team wanted to showcase promos that were candid and part of many discussions that they had over the show. Aamir has been doing nothing else since the last two years. Since the show is closest to Aamir's heart they wanted the same to reflect in the promos", says a source associated with the show.

Finally it was only after Aamir Khan's intervention and explaining to Kiran how passionately the team felt about this, that she finally agreed.

Aamir Khan makes his debut on TV with this show. His show is completely shrouded in mystery. He is not revealing anything. In fact promos have only added to the buzz and curiosity.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 14:00 | Сообщение # 69
Лед и пламя
Won't compromise with people's emotions: Aamir Khan
Reshma Kelkar Dabholkar, TNN | Apr 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Aamir Khan is known for his perfection as he believes in doing everything from his heart. When all big Bollywood stars made their television debut with game and dance reality shows, Aamir chose a different route.

The actor who loves to connect with the common people thought of something unique that will involve everybody. "The show is for everyone. It's an effort to understand ourselves, to make our lives better. The show gave me a chance to connect with common people from different states and cities," he said.

Aamir unveiled the theme song Tera rang aisa... The song has been written by Prasoon Joshi and composed by Ram Sampath. It has been shot by Ram Madhwani. Speaking about the song he said, "I wanted a romantic song because I have love in my heart for my country, like every Indian. The song is so beautiful; the lyrics will make you fall in love." He further informed that each episode will have a song.

He revealed that he has been working on this show since past few years and shot just 13 episodes of Satyameva Jayate as of now. Aamir delayed his forthcoming films like Talaash and Dhoom 3 for the show.

He also informed that the same channel earlier had offered him to host a game show but he chose something closer to his heart. "Television is a powerful medium and I wanted to use it properly. I have taken a route which I understand. I am an entertainer. I am doing things which are close to my heart, things I enjoy the most without compromising with people's emotions," said Aamir.

The show will be dubbed in all regional languages and will be telecast on Doordarshan at the same time. Satyameva Jayate will be an hour's show and will be aired on every Sunday at 11 a.m.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 05.05.2012, 06:41 | Сообщение # 70
Лед и пламя
‘Instinctive, not cautious’

Aamir Khan gets candid about his films and busts a few myths about his image. In conversation with Mirror

Posted On Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 09:37:30 PM

The arrival of his bonny baby boy a few months ago was an event in itself. And now, in addition to Azad Rao Khan, who is quite a handful and more, Aamir Khan has Talaash, Dhoom 3 and a lot more up his sleeve. It’s a full house indeed. Over multiple rounds of piping hot tea and scrumptious snacks, Aamir Khan bares it all to Mirror.

We hear there have been differences between Reema Kagti and you. Portions of Talaash need a reshoot.
That's not true. Reema has done a fabulous job and I am very happy with the way Talaash has shaped up. It is my home production and I want to be there for it. Since the past few months, I have been too busy with my brainchild, my TV show.

Have you delayed Dhoom 3?
I have postponed it only by a month. I was supposed to start it in June. Now I will shoot for it from July. I play a circus artiste in the film and so I need to get into shape in the remaining time, which I hope to achieve soon under a trainer who has come down from the US.

Your decision to work with Victor Acharya, whose first film Tashan bombed, has surprised many people. What are your thoughts?
I worked with Ashutosh Gowariker in Lagaan but he had also directed Pehla Nasha and Baazi. Rakeysh Mehra hadn't done well before Rang De Basanti happened. Success and failure is not in our hands. Victor may have gone wrong in Tashan but he is very talented. He has a very fine creative sensibility.

Rajkumar Hirani would have cast Ranbir Kapoor in Peekay had you refused it. But you went on to shatter Ranbir's dreams…
(Laughs) Why would I not work with Hirani? We start Peekay in December.

We hear you took lessons in swimming for the underwater scenes in Talaash?
I had to do it. I didn't know swimming at all. I learnt it at a five-star hotel pool. In fact, it took me a long time to get it right. Two full months to be precise.

The way you think before uttering every word, you must be also thinking before every move in the pool.
(Laughs) No. In fact, I react instinctively. I was asked to host a game show. What could be safer than that? If I was treading with caution, wouldn't I have taken it up?

But you come across as someone who thinks before his every move. It is said that aapka dimaag bahut chalta hai...
(Smiles) I might appear like that. Go by my actions, not by my words (winks). Aur dimaag chalna koi buri baat toh nahin hai na?

Only news you want to share finds it way to the media. For instance, news about the IVF surrogacy came only when you were ready. Comments please?
One day, I shall tell you how I manage to keep things under wraps. But that isn't going to be today.

But you surprised us by publicly admitting that Kiran and you opted for IVF surrogacy.
Had I done something wrong that I should have hidden it? We are very proud of the whole thing. She had a number of miscarriages. We realised that her uterus lining is very thin for her to carry the baby for nine months. Which is why we opted for this method. Biologically, the baby is ours.

That you are fond of Tiger Shroff is the talk of town.
Tiger is a fine guy with a fabulous physique. If I can find material where I can offer him work, I would be happy. Jackie is so warm. He and Ayesha are family to me. But honestly, Tiger doesn't need me to become an actor.

Do you think ten years down the line, the likes of Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor will have the kind of fan following you, Shah Rukh and Salman do even at this juncture in your careers?
They are extremely talented and get lots of appreciation.

I am talking about the euphoria that you three Khans generate.
Mera kya euphoria tha early days mein? Abhi bhi nahin hai. Main bas ghodagiri kar raha hoon.

Are you refusing to admit that you are No.1?
I am not No.1. Salman is. Look at his fan following and you will know what I mean.

We hear Kiran and you are looking for a new place in Bandra. When are you shifting?
For now, I have dropped the idea to move into a new house. I want to continue staying where I am.

Of late, Junaid has been in the news. Does he plan to become a hero?
Not that I know of. Whatever he wants to do in life, Reena and I will support him all the way.

What's Kiran working on?
She was working on a subject but she is not emotionally ready to continue with it, at least for sometime. Right now, she is enjoying motherhood with Azad. Waise this question should be addressed to her and not me. Main kuch bolunga toh joote padenge.

Why is it that every married man speaks exactly like this about the wife?
(Laughs) Why should I be scared of her? I love her. Why should she be scared of me? She loves me. While I directed Taare Zameen Par, I think her film Dhobi Ghat makes me even more proud.

TZP reminds me of Amol Gupte. Will you forgive him? And Chetan Bhagat too?
Who am I to forgive them?

If you bump into them someday?
(Pauses) I wish them well in life.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 13:25 | Сообщение # 71
Лед и пламя
Satyamev Jayate: Aamir Khan's smallscreen venture in copyright controversy
Diksha Kamra, TNN | May 7, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Aamir Khan's TV debut yesterday, which was preceded by months of publicity, culminated in a controversy with the band Euphoria alleging that the chorus of the show's 22-minute anthem, Satyamev Jayate, had been lifted from the band's decade-old song Satyameva Jayate. While Euphoria's lead singer Palash Sen said all the TV show's team had to do was ask him for their song to be used, composer Ram Sampath refused to comment.

I was shocked: Palash

For the last few days, Palash Sen has been receiving calls from many of his fans who told him that the tune of the anthem of Aamir's show, Satyamev Jayate, was the same as Euphoria's song, which was also called Satyameva Jayate.

"The trailers and the anthem of this show have been running on television for quite a while, but I had not seen the videos. When I heard it, I was shocked. In 2000, Euphoria released its second album Phir Dhoom, and one of its songs was named Satyameva Jayate. And the chorus of composer Ram Sampath's version of Satyamev Jayate is exactly the same as the chants in our song. They've basically used the same refrain. Jo baaki ka gaana hai, that has different words and tune. But the mainstay of the song - the chorus - is ours. Which is why I've sent a legal notice to them," says Palash.

Listen to Amir Khan's Satyamev Jayete Song I Listen to Palash Sen Euphoria's version

He adds, "It was the first Indian non-film song that was composed on the thought and phrase of 'satyameva jayate'. We used to play that song extensively at our concerts about a decade ago. That song is not as popular as Maaeri (from the same album) because we did not make a video for it. But I believe that is the point - if one takes a 12-year-old song and picks up its chorus, most people won't know about it, barring a few passionate fans who instantly recalled it and called me up."

I'd have given permission

"They could have asked me and I'd have agreed at one go. I wouldn't have asked for money. I would have just asked for a small credit to the band for the song," says Palash.

"A lot of times, I see Euphoria's tunes, catch-phrases, etc, in many Bollywood songs, but since that was not full-fledged copying, I didn't raise any objection. I admire and respect Ram, and I remember how he fought for copyright issues when his own song was lifted and used in Rakesh Roshan's Krazzy 4, hence the shock is even greater. The problem is that today, in the industry, copying is so frequent that people don't even care about the original contributor's objections.I want the audience to hear Euphoria's Satyameva Jayate and decide on their own," says Palash.

In 2008, Ram was involved in a similar copyright controversy, but back then, he was the one accusing the Roshans of not giving him credit for the music of Krazzy 4. He ultimately won the case and got 2 crore as compensation.

No comment: Ram Sampath

When contacted about Palash's allegations, Ram Sampath, composer of the anthem for Aamir's TV show, said, "I don't have any idea about what you are saying. Nobody has said anything of this sort to me yet. So, I refuse to comment."

Ditto: channel

When we spoke to Star India, they refused to speak on the matter. "No comment", said the official spokesperson. Another official, though unwilling to be quoted, told us, "We don't deny that we have received a legal document on this. But before we take any action or revert on this, we'll check the authenticity of the allegation. We will not simply accept what someone is shouting from one corner of the world. We need some time to check what the issue is about."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 13:30 | Сообщение # 72
Лед и пламя
Yes, I'm working with Raju again: Aamir Khan
Asha Prakash, TNN | May 6, 2012, 04.50PM IST

Aamir Khan has been in the news lately, thanks to his TV show Sathyameve Jayathe. On the movie front, the actor has three big projects to look forward to - Talaash, Dhoom 3 and a film with director Rajkumar Hirani.

"I will be shooting for Talaash first. Dhoom 3 comes next, this is the first time Katrina Kaif and I are paired together. I'm also altering my look for the movie," said Aamir during his visit to Kochi.

As for working with Rajkumar Hirani, Aamir said he was thrilled to be working with the 3 Idiots director again. "Yes, I'm working with Raju again, shoot will begin in December, and I'm looking forward to it, as he is a great director and filmmaker and a great human being. It's a wonderful script again." Looks like 3 Idiots has worked a spell on the star alright, especially since he has not been known to work with a director more than once.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 12:04 | Сообщение # 73
Лед и пламя
Netas want a piece of Aamir!
Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Aamir Khan's new role as the conscience of the society, courtesy his show,

Satyamev Jayate, is being used by some local politicians to promote themselves.

We spotted a hoarding featuring the actor and two local politicians at a Bandra junction. The hoarding in question wasn't too fancy and large, compared to the hoardings of his show all over the city, but it is being noticed just as well.

The actor has never associated himself with any political party and so what's his connection with his face on the hoarding like an ambassador of the part?

Aamir's spokesperson said, "No one from Hind Foundation (the party) got in touch with us and no kind of official communication was done with the producers of the show or the channel. However, if people commit themselves to these causes honestly and work towards that, it can only benefit society at large but the use of photographs and logo of the show is something which is avoidable. We haven't sent any legal notice to them yet."

But swift action was followed and the hoarding was quickly down.

Aamir's team is quicker than we thought.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 06.06.2012, 11:28 | Сообщение # 74
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan to pitch in for nutrition campaign
PTI | Jun 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Actor Aamir Khan, who has been earning accolades for highlighting social issues through his TV programme, will soon be seen spreading awareness about the problem of malnutrition as part of a major publicity campaign by the government.

"The Women and Child Development (WCD) ministry has planned a major information, education and communication or IEC campaign against malnutrition with the pro-bono services of film actor Aamir Khan. The campaign will be ready in a month or two," a senior ministry official told PTI.

The campaign involving Khan, who is doing it for free, would comprise audio, visual as well as print media and also SMSes that would spread the message through mobile phone services.

Officials said the publicity campaign involving the actor was currently under production stage and it would be rolled out in three stages.

"There are people in the country who are not even aware of what constitutes malnutrition, so in the first stage Aamir Khan will be seen explaining and introducing the concept," the senior official said.

"As the campaign moves ahead, in the second and third stage the actor will convey specific messages as to what the public can do to prevent and remove the problem of malnutrition," he added.

The official added that while Khan was offering his services for the campaign without any charge, the UNICEF was also providing assistance to the ministry in meeting the production related charges.

The 47-year-old actor's TV programme Satyamev Jayate which has highlighted issues such as female infanticide, dowry and honour killings has been appreciated by the audience.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 11:31 | Сообщение # 75
Лед и пламя
Aamir takes the plunge

Posted On Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 11:31:14 AM

In March 2012, a video posted online showed how Aamir Khan had been working out really hard to achieve a leaner look for his upcoming YRF project Dhoom 3.

In fact, to make sure that Aamir doesn't miss out on his training, the instructor Dheepesh Bhatt had accompanied the actor to Pondicherry where he was shooting for Talaash.

Later, when he came back to Mumbai, Aamir hired a French trainer to teach him acrobatics. This too, for Dhoom 3. And now, we hear, the actor is learning how to dive. In fact, we got our hands on some pictures of the actor caught in the act at Orca Diving Club.

We found out that Anees Abenwala, the man who had taught the entire cast of Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara how to dive, has been training Aamir as well.

Anees, whose company Underwater Film Services had shot the underwater sequence in the Hrithik Roshan-Farhan Akhtar-Abhay Deol starrer, was managing Prahlad Kakkar's diving club in Lakshwadeep Islands till 1995. “I had to come back to Mumbai since my wife was expecting,” he told Mirror.

With underwater sequences becoming popular in Bollywood (Blue, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Talaash), celebrity enrolments at Anees' club are on the rise.

Though Anees refused to divulge details about his training schedule with Aamir, he told us, “I train actors for a specific reason. After the training, we shoot the underwater sequence as well. They are lovely people. Safety of actors is very important. I always accommodate them.”

About the training process, Anees said, “It is a great adventure sport. It opens a new window. We start in a pool and then go to fantastic islands like Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Maldives or Sri Lanka. This is one sport that should not dry up.”

However, Aamir Khan remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz