Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 30.04.2024, 16:02
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Четверг, 08.07.2010, 08:12 | Сообщение # 31
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Aamir, Imran lock horns on Twitter
Divya Unny, NDTV
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 (Mumbai)

Imran Khan's latest film I Hate Luv Storys may be taking the box office by storm, but one person who isn't impressed by the actor is his uncle, Aamir Khan. Aamir plays down the success of his nephew, Imran by calling it 'luck'.

"Imran, guess you got lucky," tweeted Aamir.

Imran was quick to retort on the micro blogging site: "It ain't luck mamujaan."

The Jaane Tu.. actor says, "Each of us had put in a lot of hard work into the film."

The friendly sparring with his perfectionist uncle is part of family bonding insists Imran.

"Aamir will never have anything nice to say about my work and that is how it will be. Criticism runs within the family and that's how it has always been," said Imran.

Imran feels there will be more fireworks when Aamir actually sees the movie I Hate Luv Storys.

"I am dreading the moment mamu will watch the film. He's not going to be good to me about it...", says Imran.

So what will Aamir's reaction be? Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na!

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.09.2010, 20:30 | Сообщение # 32
Лед и пламя
I wish I was an actor in 1950s-60s, says Aamir Khan

Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan is so fond of films of the 1950s-60s that he wishes he was an actor in that era, which he describes as the golden period of Indian cinema.

"To me the 1950s-60s were the golden period of Indian cinema. During that time the creative talents be it director, actor, lyric writers, composers, writers and in every department used to be excellent," Aamir told reporters at PVR Phoenix Mill, where he came to attended the screening of ‘Teesri Manzil’ in Purani Jeans Film Festival organized by Radio Mirchi.

"I think that people during that time were more passionate about filmmaking," he said.

"All old films I see, I feel that I should have worked in them. `Teesri Manzil`, `Guide` and the list is unending. They are so fantastically made. I wish I was born during that period," he added

The actor was all praise for the radio station`s initiative for screening Indian classics.

"It`s a great opportunity for the youngsters today to see these films, made by such talented people, great artistes, performers, directors, writers and composers. This is actually our treasure," said Aamir.

"In every period of time different kind of talent has come in Indian cinema. So it`s quite difficult to compare one period of cinema with the other," he said.

"I don`t think that now there is any dearth of talent. It often happens that we like older things, as there is a nostalgia value. But I think that talent at that time was really special. But today`s talent, like me, is privileged and proud to belong to this lineage of talented people," said Aamir.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.09.2010, 20:31 | Сообщение # 33
Лед и пламя
'Dhobi Ghaat' made me fall in love with Kiran again: Aamir

13 Sep, 2010 04:26 pm ISTlIANS
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan admits he was not enthusiastic about wife Kiran Rao's "Dhobi Ghaat" script. But after the story reading session, he says he was so impressed that he fell in love with this "really talented woman" again.

"I didn't want Kiran to finish 'Dhobi Ghaat.' Which is not a nice thought, but she did finally complete the script. Then she said she wants me to listen to it. I said you have to read it out to me," Aamir told reporters Sunday here at conference for their film "Dhobi Ghat".

Aamir and Kiran were here for the screening of "Dhobi Ghaat" at the ongoing Toronto International Film Festival.

"I said let's go to Kannur, where my filmmaker cousin Mansoor (Khan) lives, and Mansoor and I will get together (to listen to the script). Hoping that Mansoor doesn't like it as well, I thought I will at least have the numbers on my side. I was really terrified of the script," Aamir, 45, said.

"But when she began the narration with Mansoor, his wife and I listening to it, I was so fascinated by what she had written. It is one of the best scripts I have ever read. It is so delicate and beautiful. The characters are so well written. The lines are so well written. Her characters speak in such a different and unique voice," said Aamir.

After hearing the complete script, Aamir fell in love with Kiran all over again.

"All (about the script) hit me and I said I was married to a really talented woman. When I fell in love with her for the first time, I didn't know how talented she was. But after reading her script, I was really amazed," said Aamir who met Kiran on the sets of his home production "Lagaan". She was an assistant to director Ashutosh Gowariker.

Complimenting his wife, he said: "Kiran is hugely talented not only as an actor but also as a director. She is another important addition to creative talent in Indian cinema."

Aamir, who separated from his first wife Reena in 2002, married Kiran in 2005.

At the conference Aamir and Kiran treated the media to bouts of light-hearted banter.

In "Dhobi Ghaat", Aamir plays painter Arun. Set in Mumbai, the film revolves around four people who are separated by class and language but are drawn into compelling relationships. Actor Pratiek Babbar plays a key role in the film.

Amid laughter, Aamir told reporters, "Kiran didn't even want me in the film."

Kiran responded, "Somehow diabolically and Machiavelli (like), he got the role."

When Kiran said she found it "a little harder" to pick someone for the role of Arun "because I didn't want someone who is famous as the shooting was done on location in Mumbai," Aamir's rejoinder came, "She didn't even want me in the film. I was most upset."

The Bollywood star said intially he was keen to play Munna the washer boy in the film.

"When I read the script first, I just fell in love with Munna because he is such a wonderful character. But I said there is no way I can play Munna because he is so young. Playing the role of Arun? I said I am excited about playing Arun, but I am excited about playing Munna. But Kiran said, 'Aamir what are you talking? You are not even in the film. You are not playing a role,'" Aamir said.

Kiran put even her star husband through the same casting tests as others. There were no favours.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.09.2010, 20:32 | Сообщение # 34
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan meets Anthony Hopkins

18 Sep, 2010 10:59 am ISTlMeena Iyer/TNN
Aamir Khan, who was in Toronto last week where his wife Kiran Rao’s directorial debut Dhobi Ghat played at the international film festival, has another reason to be very happy. He met the legendary Sir Anthony Hopkins who was also at the festival for his film You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger.

The Bollywood superstar is a big fan of the Hollywood actor who has starred in cult classics like The Silence of The Lambs, Legend of the Fall, The World’s Fastest Indian and Hannibal.

Says a source, “Aamir and Sir Anthony chatted about films. They spent a lot of time together. The Hollywood giant even expressed a desire to see Dhobhi Ghat.”

What did Aamir do when introduced to Sir Anthony? Says the source, “They shook hands.” Reason we asked was that at the Golden Globes in 2009, the same Sir Anthony was bowled over when our Anil Kapoor (there to receive acclaim for Slumdog Millionnaire) bent down to touch his feet on stage. It is, well, a ‘touching’ Indian custom meant to show respect to seniors, but not something the Hollywood legend was familiar with. Sir Anthony, startled by Anil’s gesture, leaped a foot back!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:40 | Сообщение # 35
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan's Dhobi Ghat trapped in a title row!

Aamir Khan and his wife, Kiran Rao, were in a very joyous mood when they went to participate in the Toronto International Film Festival a few days back, and they returned with much applause too for Rao's directorial debut Dhobi Ghat. The film had its international premiere at this festival.

However, Rao needs to fight a legal case now for the title of her movie Dhobi Ghat. Vinod Kumar Kanojia, the chairman of Hindustan Kanojia Organisation of Dhobis, has claimed that the title of the movie was a sign for making caste division in the dhobi community. He has appealed to the Delhi High Court asking for a change of the title before film releases in theaters.

Kanojia also requested the censor board to assess the film's title in order to avoid caste division in society.

In his petition, Kanojia stated that the movie could have opted for some other title but they have chosen the title to hurt the feelings of the dhobi community.

He added that the community was notified as the scheduled caste in the Indian Constitution and it is a punishable offence to call any person by its community name. He further mentioned that the fundamental right of the community is violated by the film's title and the court must restrain it.

Dhobi Ghat has received high accolades in the recently held Toronto International Film festival and all parties involved would like a resolution to this matter at the earliest. The case is likely to be heard in court on Wednesday.

Kanojia alleged that the director and producer of the movie have used the name of the caste just to earn money and it is a very minor and dirty thinking. He said that no one has the right to sell the name of any caste.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:42 | Сообщение # 36
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan DHOBI GHAT geographical expression, HC fines Rs 25,000!!
[23 Sep 2010]
Aamir Khan and his better- half Kiran Rao can heave a sigh of relief after Delhi High Court ruled that the name of their upcoming flick ‘Dhobi Ghat’ was just a geographical expression and did not humiliate any caste or community. In a landmark judgment, the Delhi HC bench also fined the petitioner Vinod Kumar Kannaujia for abusing the process of law and asked him to deposit Rs 25,000.

The money received through this fine will go to Blind Relief Fund. Earlier, Vinod Kumar Kannaujia, chairman of ‘Hindustan Kannaujia Samaj of Dhobis,’ had filed a petition in the high court asking for a change in the name of Aamir Khan’s upcoming production, as its name ‘Dhobi Ghat’ was insulting to the community and would cause social disharmony among different communities.

However, the high court’s bench led by chief Justice Deepak Misra, slammed the petitioner and termed the whole case as frivolous and penalized him for wasting the time of the court.

‘Dhobi Ghat’ is being directed by Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao, which is a first for her. The movie is being produced under the banner of Aamir Khan Productions and set for a release at the end of this year or early next year.

Aamir Khan plays the part of a painter, while Prateik Babbar enacts the part of a washer man. The story of the flick revolves around the numerous complexities that city dwellers face on a daily basis, and how they deal with it.

The movie is sensitive portrayal of complex problems of city life in contrast to rural life.

Though, ‘Dhobi Ghat’ is being made on a shoestring budget but expect Aamir Khan to make it a runaway success at the box office.

The buzz doing the rounds in the industry is that Kiran Rao has done a terrific job of a director and even Aamir Khan was floored at her command of the medium.

Presently Aamir Khan is completely involved with his home productions—‘Dhobi Ghat’, and ‘Delhi Belly’.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:44 | Сообщение # 37
Лед и пламя
'Peepli Live' is India's official entry for Oscars 2011
Press Trust of India
Friday, September 24, 2010 (New Delhi)

Aamir Khan's Peepli Live, depicting the growing rural-urban divide in India, has been selected as India's official entry to next year's Oscars in the Best Foreign Film category.

"Peepli Live has been selected as India's official entry for the Oscars out of 27 films," Supran Sen, secretary general of the Film Federation of India, told PTI.

Directed by debutant Anusha Rizvi, the film stars theatre actors and was shot in a small village in Madhya Pradesh.

The film also takes pot shots at the media and the political system in the country.

This is third time lucky for Aamir Khan Production as the actor's previous films Lagaan (2001) and Taare Zameen Par (2007) were also selected to represent India at the Academy awards.

Laagan, which saw Aamir playing a farmer in British Raj, was shortlisted in a category of five but lost to Bosnian war film No Man's Land.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.10.2010, 01:46 | Сообщение # 38
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan, Actors, Bollywood NewsAamir Khan dragged to court by a unhappy fan

Looks like it is about time that celebs begin thinking seriously about the brands they endorse for actor Aamir Khan is in a soup of sorts for advertising a well known phone brand.The actor has been sued by a disgruntle Samsung mobile customer after some parts of the instrument were found faulty and the owner rejected to change the mobilephone. And instead of appealing to the consumer court, the enraged consumer, Harmender Singh went ahead and filed a complaint against actor Aamir Khan, who endorses the brand.
Story goes that Hemendra Singh, a resident of Shriganganagar in Rajasthan had bought a Samsung mobile phone in April this year from a local dealer. But when he faced issues with the phone and the seller rejected to change the said handset, Singh made a decision to hold Aamir Khan responsible.As per reports, in his affidavit, Singh has claimed that he bought the mobile phone only because Khan promoted it. Talking to a news daily, Singh said, “I am a fan of Aamir Khan and I believed his claim (advertising) and bought the handset.”And as per the law, a magistrate has issued a summon to the actor asking him to be present before the court on November 29.
Singh also claims to have sent a lawful notice to Aamir`s residence on August 20, 2010. Talking to a daily, Singh`s lawyer, Rajesh Kumar Luna said, “Aamir is the brand ambassador of the product and as the handset was low quality the court has issued a notice to him.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 16.10.2010, 05:12 | Сообщение # 39
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan refused to work on Amol’s next

The original hard work of Aamir Khan and Amol Gupte had given us a sensitive. But if the news is to be believed, Aamir refused to work on Amol’s next movie. Rumours suggest that scriptwriter and actor Amol approached Aamir for a movie. It was a topic close to Amol’s heart which he felt only Aamir could do justice to. Our source said, “Amol met Aamir in recent times and the two even had detailed debate on the topic as the actor heard Amol out patiently.
“Apparently, the subject dealt with children and issues concerning them. Aamir felt the plot was very similar to what they had done in first film. Though Aamir has great regard for Amol as a story teller, the actor felt that he would be getting repetitive in the movie so he politely turned him down,” said our source.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 16.10.2010, 05:13 | Сообщение # 40
Лед и пламя
Now, Aamir Khan turns barber
New Delhi, Oct 15 : After playing a milkman, Bollywood actor Aamir Khan will be seen donning the garb of a barber and a shopkeeper in new TV commercials.

Aamir, who is the brand ambassador of TataSky, plays a barber and a shopkeeper in two different television commercials of the DTH service.

In both the ads, the customer walks in asking for a particular haircut or a white shirt, while he is forced to take something completely different. The situation shown in the films draws a parallel between the DTH companies and the barber and the shopkeeper and has been communicated through the use of humour and satire.

Conceptualised by Ogilvy and Mather, the core theme of the ads revolves around TruChoice Packages being offered by Tata Sky.

Television viewers -- whether cable or DTH -- don't have the true choice of selecting only those channels that they wish to watch. In the process, they end up paying for a host of channels they don't watch or like. These packages give the subscriber the option of watching only those channels he/she likes to watch.

Earlier, the actor had actually turned into a barber while promoting his film "Ghajini", where Aamir was seen giving his typical Ghajini-style haircut to his fans.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 25.11.2010, 02:28 | Сообщение # 41
Лед и пламя
Aamir goes bald for next flick
NDTVMovies.com
Saturday, November 20, 2010 (New Delhi)
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan, who is known to surprise his fans, has once again gone bald for a new movie.

In the past Mr Perfectionist had shaved off his head for Ghajini and this time it is for his next film to be directed by Reema Kagti.

According to latest reports, Aamir is yet to decide his style but for the time being he is still unsure about the final look. Now let's see what look does he finally decides to go with.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 06.12.2010, 12:26 | Сообщение # 42
Лед и пламя
It's Aamir vs Shah Rukh in Hollywood
Mid-Day.com
Monday, December 06, 2010 (Mumbai)

Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan will cross paths next year, as both go on floors with their respective international projects.

Based on two top selling best sellers, the actors will star in these movies and also collide on the global box-office. Here's how they are pitted against each other....

Aamir Khan
Film: Maximum City
Producer: Aamir Khan Productions
Director: Danny Boyle
Based on: Maximum City by Suketu Mehta
What's it about: Maximum City got rave reviews when it was published in 2004. The book combines elements of memoir, travel writing as well as socio-political analysis of the history and people of Mumbai. Mehta writes as a person who is at one level, an outsider to the city and on the other hand, is the one who is born here and has lived his childhood in the city, then known as Bombay.
Goes on floor: 2011

Shah Rukh Khan
Film: Xtrme City
Producer: Anubhav Sinha
Director: Paul Schrader
Based on: Schrader's own script based on Mumbai
What's it about: Extreme City looks at the underbelly of Mumbai's slums and the people living in it. The film will be in English and Schrader spent some time living in Dharavi to get a feel of the place. Apart from Shah Rukh there will also be a Hollywood actor. Anubhav Sinha will produce Extreme City under his own banner. Like Maximum City, this film too will have characters depicting the contrast among residents of Mumbai.
Goes on floor: 2011

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 23.01.2011, 04:41 | Сообщение # 43
Лед и пламя
Peepli Live will not go to the Oscars
NDTVMovies.com
Thursday, January 20, 2011 (New Delhi)

Debutante director Anusha Rizvi's satirical look at corruption and farmers' suicides in Peepli Live is out of the Oscar race despite producer Aamir Khan's best efforts to publicise the film.

India's official entry to the Oscars for Best Foreign Film has been left out of the 9 films shortlisted by the Academy. This list will be chopped down to 5 final nominees and will be announced on January 25. Peepli Live beat other critically acclaimed movies like Udaan and Raajneeti to the top spot as India's pick and Aamir Khan has said that he is disappointed at it's exit.

"To be selected in a pool of over 50-60 top class films is an honour in itself. You were with the best creative people from all over the world. But yes we are disappointed," said Aamir.

India had a golden Oscar moment in 2009 when Danny Boyle's Slumdog Millionaire swept the awards. American filmmaker Megan Mylan also took home the Oscar for Best Documentary for Smile Pinky. Previous Indian nominations for Best Foreign Film have been few and far between.

Mother India, starring Nargis as the rural woman struggling to survive, became the first Indian movie to make the cut in 1958. Three decades later, Mira Nair's Salaam Bombay!, dealing with the lives of street children, became the second film to make it to the final 5 in 1988. Another 14 years went by before we saw a third Indian movie at the Kodak Theatre - this time it was Lagaan, Ashutosh Gowariker's period drama about a drought-stricken village, starring Aamir Khan.

The golden man eluded all three films, as it did Ashvin Kumar's Little Terrorist, nominated for Best Live Action Short Film in 2004. Our films may not win, but we have had better luck with individual Oscars. In 1982, Bhanu Athaiya won Best Costume Design for Gandhi. A decade later, Bengali filmmaker Satyajit Ray was given the Honorary Oscar for Lifetime Achievement in 1992. And 2009's Slumdog sweep included an Oscar for Sound Mixing for Resul Pookutty, and 2 Oscars for music maestro A R Rahman, for Best Score and Best Song.

The common thread between all the films nominated as well as Slumdog is poverty and economic struggle - a theme continued in this year's Peepli Live which looked readymade to hit the Oscar jackpot. The film raked in 4 times it's shoestring budget at the box office with it's tongue in cheek look at the reality of rural India.

But Aamir or no Aamir, 2011 will not be the year we bring home a little something from the Academy Awards .

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 23.01.2011, 04:46 | Сообщение # 44
Лед и пламя
Berlin Film Fest Organizers Say Aamir Khan Will Add Some Indian Spice To It

January 22, 2011 : Bollywood perfectionist start Aamir Khan has been honoured as one of the juries of 61st Berlin film festival. The actor turned producer, whose two films have been nominated for Oscar twice in the past years, will join Italian-American actress Isabella Rossellini headed team of juries.
The organizers of the festival, which is set to take place next month, have said that Aamir will bring some Indian spice to the jury. The seven-person jury will choose the winner of the prestigious Golden and Silver Bear prizes. The festival will be held from February 10 to 20 in the German capital.

The jury member includes German actress Nina Hoss, , British costume designer Sandy Powell, Australian film producer Jan Chapman, Iranian director Jafar Panahi and Canadian film-maker Guy Maddin. In December, Panahi has been sentenced six years of jail term and for next 20 years, he has been banned to make films or leave Iran. So, the space of Panahi will be left vacant in this year's festival.

In a recent statement, the festival organizers said that this verdict against Panahi has received a worldwide protest as it violated the right to freedom of opinion and expression.

22 films will feature in the festival and 16 will run for winning prizes. Aamir deserves to be included in the jury as he has made his unique space in the film industry by making films on unconventional subject matter.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 29.03.2011, 12:13 | Сообщение # 45
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan flying to Mohali
TNN | Mar 29, 2011, 12.00am IST

While the rest of the media has been reporting that Aamir Khan is taking on his arch rival Shah Rukh Khan by throwing a cricket bash at his house at the same time when SRK is having a bash at Mannat.

Fact is that Aamir has cancelled the shooting of Reema Kagti's untitled movie and is flying down to Mohali to see the high octane India-Pakistan cricket match live. Remember you read it here first!

Shah Rukh has also cancelled all his appointments to watch the Indo-Pak match with his close friends. The guest list includes Hrithik Roshan, Karan Johar, Arjun Rampal, Sanjay and wife Maheep Kapoor, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 29.03.2011, 12:13

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz