Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 17.05.2024, 16:45
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Среда, 06.04.2011, 07:38 | Сообщение # 46
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Yuvi's special invite to Aamir

Aamir Khan, who is a close friend of Sachin Tendulkar, partied with the entire team after the won the World Cup, and has now become everyone's buddy.

He was a special invitee to their dressing room too - the only actor who was asked to join the boys for revelry. "After the finals, Yuvraj requested Aamir to stay back and repeatedly called him when he couldn't find him at their hotel. AK, who'd left for home asked his driver to turn the car around and returned to the venue. He then went on to partywith the boys till 6 am," says an informer.

Now, Aamir wants to host a party to honour the men in blue, but with IPL season starting now and currently the team is very busy with their official appearances etc., so the party will have to wait until after the IPL. And if Mumbai Indians win, there will be a douple celebration for sure.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Вторник, 19.04.2011, 11:22 | Сообщение # 47
Лед и пламя
Aamir dares SRK?
TNN | Apr 18, 2011, 05.52pm IST

Aamir Khan's Reema Kagti film may not release on the same day as SRK's 'Don 2', but Aamir may have other plans...

We did hear that Reema Kagti has delayed the release of her yet to be titled venture which was initially to release on December 24 this year, along with Shah Rukh Khan's Don 2. The reason for the push of the release date was that SRK's Don 2 was too much of a competition for this low budget movie.

However, news has it that Aamir Khan now is all set to release Delhi-Belly on the same date. We hear that some post production work on Delhi-Belly still remains, the but the movie will be ready soon. There will be ample time for promotions if the release does happen on December 24.

Looks like these Khans enjoy each other's competiiton. This is one takkar that even the audiences won't seem to mind. So all we can say is: Bring it on Khans!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.05.2011, 03:56 | Сообщение # 48
Лед и пламя
Aamir chooses his wife over Abhinay Deo

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 04:20:57 AM

While working on Delhi Belly, producer Aamir Khan and director Abhinay Deo shared a strained relationship.

And even though they buried the hatchet, the latest promotional plan for the film might resurface the tensions between the two.

For the A -rated comedy, Aamir decided to thread the item song trend. Since Ranbir Kapoor got to gyrate for a number in the children’s movie, Chillar Party, Imran Khan too has been given an opportunity to turn item boy.

However, his mamu’s decision to sanction Kiran Rao and not Abhinay to direct the promotional video might jeopardise the already tense relationship.

Previously, the two were at professional odds because Aamir, who wanted to edit the film, stepped-in on the director’s territory.

When contacted, Rao said, “When we heard the final song, we just loved the tune. It’s very catchy, so we decided to have some fun and shoot a promotional video.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.06.2011, 13:38 | Сообщение # 49
Лед и пламя
Aamir spoofs Disco Dancer

The filmmaker and his wife have planned to pay homage to Mithunda in a shocking new music video from their forthcoming sex comedy Delhi Belly

Posted On Wednesday, June 08, 2011 at 05:44:08 AM

Mithun Chakraborty is known as the original disco dancer of India for a reason. The film Disco Dancer, to be precise. His legendary pelvic thrusts and disco moves have inspired many a choreographer in Bollywood through the years. While Sajid Khan paid a tribute to this legendary dance move in the Pappa Jag Jayega song in his film Housefull, Aamir Khan has planned to pay homage to Mithunda in an all new style.

Vir Das in the song Jaa Chudail will dress up as Mithun Chakraborty in Disco Dancer.

He will also be seen executing the famous Mithunda step aka the pelvic thrust while manhandling a woman.

Delhi Belly, which has already been in the news for the released music videos DK Bose and Nukkadwale Disco seems to be drawing a lot of attention with its shockingly unique marketing strategy.

While DK Bose sparked off controversies with its lyrics, Nukkadwale was said to be take on Ghazal maestro Pankaj Udhas. And now, the Jaa Chudail number may just be construed as misogynist.

Meanwhile, a promo of the film has been shot which has Imran Khan mouthing maa-behan gaalis at his maamujaan. Our source told us, “It’s all in fun. But it will shock Aamir’s and Imran’s fans. Aamir has always been known to be this no-nonsense guardian-like figure to Imran. And we presume that his nephew is afraid to some extent of his uncle. Therefore, to see him let off a chain of maa-behen gaalis to Aamir is quite a shock.”

Surprisingly, it’s Aamir who wants the potential audience for Delhi Belly to know that this is not a film for the squeamish or the purists. The whole aim of the music videos and the trailer in question seems to be to let people know the same.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 10.06.2011, 13:56 | Сообщение # 50
Лед и пламя
10 years and still batting

Aamir Khan to celebrate his film Lagaan ’s successful completion of a decade with the entire cast and crew

Posted On Thursday, June 09, 2011 at 04:46:21 AM

The third Hindi language feature film to enter the Academy Awards, Aamir Khan's Lagaan completes ten years on June 15th. And to mark that occasion, Aamir is all set to throw a big party at his home. That is only after special screening of the film at a suburban theatre.

Currently on a party spree, Aamir after the big DK Bose success bash is quite pepped up about hosting the Lagaan party this month. He has personally invited each and every member of the cast and crew of the 2001 film via email, including the British actors who were a part of it.

Having been critically acclaimed and received awards not just in India but also at many international film events, Lagaan is a film close to Aamir's heart.

Perhaps, that is the reason why the actor, who couldn't make it to the party hosted for his own nephew last Friday, has pleaded with director Reema Kagti to leave him from the shoot going on in Pondicherry currently.

He has even promised Kagti, that he'll work two shifts a day to make up for the lost time.

The festivities on the 15th will begin in the afternoon with a screening of the film. This will be followed by dinner.

As for the party at Aamir's place, well, that may continue to the wee hours of the morning even.

When contacted, Aamir confirmed the party and added, "We plan to celebrate the same in a big way."

Who knows, it might even end up with a game of cricket in the living room of Aamir's home!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.06.2011, 11:52 | Сообщение # 51
Лед и пламя
No more national awards

As Aamir Khan, the filmmaker, turns ten along with Lagaan, he talks about his journey so far and plans for the future

Posted On Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 04:10:20 AM

The story was about a piece of land in want of rains. The families that fought nature and the British to reclaim what was their own sometime in the 19th Century. The story ended with the sky pouring down.

Prophetic, for the awards started pouring in for the film and the filmmakers Aaamir Khan and Ashutosh Gowariker soon after.

Lagaan, ten years back, started a new era in Indian cinema. It proved that even films that had 90 minutes of cricket in the second half could work. And work well.

On completing ten years of the film that changed his fate, Aamir Khan opened up about the trials and tribulations he went through as an actor, a filmmaker and an individual while creating the epic. Here are some excerpts from the revelations he made.

“It was an evening to traverse down memory lane”

Last evening, Aamir Khan held a bash. First of it's kind, the bash was to celebrate ten years of Lagaan and Aamir Khan Productions. Aamir himself, however, chose to call it 'not such a big celebration'.

"We have not invited the entire industry. It's a special day for us on an emotional level," he justified. "We have invited people who have worked with Aamir Khan Productions.

The key cast and crew of all our ventures, Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na, Dhobi Ghat, Peepli Live and Delhi Belly have been invited. I have not even invited my close friends Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and Raju Hirani.

It is an evening to go down the memory lane. It's for the people who have contributed to my company and been a part of its growth," he added.

“I have decided to avoid Amole and Anusha”

However, it's not just his close friends who were left out from the guest list. Two key players of Aamir Khan Productions did not receive the invite either. Namely, TZP writer Amole Gupte and Peepli Live director Anusha Rizvi.

"I feel I mustn't keep negativity in my life," said Aamir explaining his decision to keep the two people off the guest list. "If some people are unhappy with me, why should I add to it? I don't want to bring up the ugly past and have decided to avoid," he added.

Anusha Rizvi, writer and director of Peepli Live and her husband Mehmood Farooqui, the co-director had blamed Aamir of stealing the limelight away.

Aamir on the other hand, breaking his silence, said that he was disappointed with Anusha questioning his role as a producer.

Amole Gupte, who wrote Taare Zameen Par had a fallout with the actor way before Anusha. He was unhappy with Aamir for taking over Taare Zameen Par, a film which was supposed to be his directorial debut.

Aamir Khan, however, seems to have moved on. "As far as Amole and Anusha are concerned, they are free to have their own opinion. Sometimes, there can be disagreements in life. If Amole feels that TZP was not a good film, that's his decision.

What can I say? As a director, I had done my best. I appreciate his writing and he had a very good script. Similarly, if Anusha feels that I am not a good producer, it's her opinion. Though, I do not agree with her.

I know how to shoulder my responsibilities as a producer. I tried my best to give a good platform to the creative talent in Peepli Live, be it Anusha, Mehmood, Omkar, Indian Ocean or anybody else," he added.

“Javed Akhtar said Lagaan will be a disaster”

Lagaan. A film that changed perceptions, careers and even lives. A film that was not that easy to make. Reminiscing about the times when Ashutosh Gowariker first came to him with the script, Aamir Khan revealed how he never thought he would produce a film.

"If you read my earlier interviews, I had always maintained that I would never produce a film. I had seen my father suffer with the making of Locket.

The film went on for eight years. As kids, my sisters and I have suffered because of it," said Aamir talking about the reason.

"Ashu had come to me with the script of Lagaan. I loved it immensely. But I was in two minds. I told him that I love it but I can't do it. After three months, I heard the script again. I still did not take it on. Ashu, meanwhile was narrating the script to different people.

Six months after that, I heard it again, and I said 'Yaar yeh toh kamaal ki script hai, mujhe karni chahiye'," Aamir revealed his initial indecision about the film that went on to be a blockbuster.

"Three more months went by and I told Ashu that I will act in the film. I asked him to get a producer. But Ashu couldn't find one. Finally, I asked my parents and my ex-wife Reena to hear the script.

They loved it. My abbajaan told me 'Aamir achchi script bahut kam baar milti hai, aapko karni chahiye'. That's when I told Ashu that I won't just act in his film, but produce it too," the actor added.

After the initial worries were overcome, there were other hurdles on the way. Talking about them, Aamir said, "We wanted Javed Akhtar to write the lyrics for the film. So, I sent Ashu to narrate the script to him.

The moment Ashu left from there, Javedsaab called me and asked me not to do the film. He said it'll be a disaster. I was shocked. I was already scared to make a film on this scale and Javedsaab just added to it. I went to him and talked about it.

He wasn't convinced. But he agreed to write the songs, anyway. Finally, when the film released, Javedsaab was convinced about the film's merit."

“I didn't want to make films without Reena”

After a successful beginning to Aamir Khan Productions with Lagaan, he waited five long years to move on to the next production Taare Zameen Par. Revealing the reason for the delay, Aamir said, "Good films work on their own. That's what I believe.

Reena and I decided that Lagaan was a good experience. We thought, film bana kar mazaa aaya. We decided to make more.

Then Reena and I went through a separation and divorce. I dropped the idea of making more films. Without Reena, mera dil nahi tha. I decided not to take production forward. I didn't want to make films without her.

But then Taare Zameen Par came along. The moment I heard it, I knew I had to produce it. And then it went on and on."

“Awards hold no value for me, anymore”

Lagaan took Aamir Khan and his production house to the Oscars. However, the producer Aamir has now decided not to be a part of any awards henceforth. He will not send his films for any award function, including the national award.

"I want to stay away from these awards. As a production house, we would not actively apply for any award henceforth. I am not even sending Dhobi Ghat for the national awards," said Aamir.

"I am not objecting to the awards or questioning them either. As a producer, I am not going to send my films.

That's about it. I want to spend my time making films. I will spend my time doing things that mean something to me and not indulge in things that hold no value for me. For me, audience response is of paramount importance. Awards aren't. That's it," added the filmmaker.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.06.2011, 11:58 | Сообщение # 52
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan embarrasses Ashutosh
Seema Sinha, TNN | Jun 17, 2011, 12.00am IST

Ten years have passed and nobody knew that the Lagaan director Ashutosh Gowariker was not too keen on Amitabh Bachchan's booming voice to narrate his magnum opus that created history in Bollywood and found entry at the Academy Awards as well.

It was revealed only at the celebration of the completion of 10 years of the film yesterday. And one saw Ashutosh going red with embarrassment. The reason being that Ashutosh's good pal and Lagaan's producer and lead actor Aamir disclosed this in the presence of Big B who was sitting right next to the director on the stage and had to face the questioning look of the towering personality.

The story goes that Aamir was very keen on having Amitabh as the narrator. He had no doubts about it. Without any discussion with his director, Aamir approached senior actor who agreed to do it immediately. For him to have an idea what the film was all about, Aamir showed Amitabh (and Jaya) the rough cut without the climax. But Ashutosh completely refused to have his voice for the film and made Aamir go back to Amitabh and tell him that.

Hesitatingly Aamir went back to Bachchan who gracefully accepted the change. But again after two months Ashutosh changed his mind and decided to have Bachchan's voice for the narration. And poor Aamir had to do the dirty work once again. He went to Bachchan who said yes to Aamir. And interestingly, it is after 10 years that Aamir asked Amitabh whether he had liked the first cut of Lagaan! "I didn't have the guts to ask him then. I feared what he will say," said Aamir.

But Ashutosh, who shares a great rapport with the Bachchans as both Abhishek and Ash have worked in his films, had to bear the brunt. So much so that he gave an explanation to senior Bachchan as to why he did not want him as the narrator. Later, when Big B left the venue, Ashutosh was heard telling his friends that Aamir had put him in a soup by disclosing it in front of senior Bachchan as well as the media.

But guess it was done in good spirit and as a result Aamir was totally unfazed about it.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 16.09.2011, 12:21 | Сообщение # 53
Лед и пламя
No police uniform for Aamir Khan
TNN | Sep 16, 2011, 12.00AM IST

If you were counting on seeing Aamir looking all dapper in a crisp police vardi, with a moustache et al, you might be a little disappointed.

Contrary to plan, Aamir won't be seen donning a uniform in Reema Kagti's next thriller that co-stars Rani and Kareena. He shot for some scenes of the movie in a uniform, and pictures of him had even leaked online, but Aamir apparently thought the uniform didn't do justice to the seriousness of the character. Now we hear he's re-shooting all uniform scenes and donning civilian clothes. One thing we know about AK is, he doesn't like 'uniformity'. We can't disagree with that, can we?

For Bollywood news and gossip, watch "Planet Bollywood News" every night at 7, on zoOm - India's No 1 Bollywood channel!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 19.11.2011, 09:02 | Сообщение # 54
Лед и пламя
Speedy Aamir Khan

Posted On Friday, November 18, 2011 at 02:20:03 AM

He's known to be a perfectionist. And now, Aamir Khan is about to add the title of master of speed and efficiency to his profile. A source informed Mumbai Mirror that the actor has been training in the French technique of Parkour, which is a method of movement focused on moving around obstacles with speed and efficiency, for his role in Dhoom 3.

According to the source, since the Dhoom franchise has been built on the successful escape of the antagonist, Aamir's movements have to be swift.

The source explained, "The main purpose of Parkour is to teach participants how to move through their environment by vaulting, rolling, running, climbing and jumping, which will help Aamir for his sequences opposite Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 22.11.2011, 01:33 | Сообщение # 55
Лед и пламя
Aamir scouts for new address

The actor who has been hunting for space in Bandra to build his dream home, wants one next to Sachin Tendulkar’s new abode

Posted On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 02:20:27 AM

Bollywood's perfectionist has been envisioning his dream bungalow for a long time now. And it seems that apart from Aamir Khan's structural plans, he is keen on being neighbour to Sachin Tendulkar.

A source close to the actor has informed us that Aamir has been scouting around Bandra to find either an old bungalow or a piece of land to build his home. The source explained, "Aamir wants a place in Bandra, but he is willing to settle for a bungalow in Khar too. Although, he has got his heart set on Bandra, as he wants to be neighbours with Sachin Tendulkar. He has gone to view a couple of plots near Sachin's new house on Perry Cross Road.”

“It will be a good investment. He is open to buying an old bungalow and renovating it completely," added the source.

Apparently, the actor, who already owns a flat in Marina Apartments in Union Park, has been on this quest since 2008. However, back then Aamir was reportedly keen on purchasing a residential society.

The source explained that a representative from Aamir Khan Productions had approached the owners of a society to buy a 22-apartment complex in Santacruz. But that plan failed and so, the actor is back to square one. "Aamir has dedicated much of his time lately to finding a plot. His present house is not small but he wants a bigger one. He plans to have a large office on the same premises," said the source.

When contacted, a close friend of Aamir's confirmed the actor's search for a new home, but also informed us that it need not strictly be a bungalow. "He is not ruling out shifting to a posh building. At this point, he doesn't mind either a building or a bungalow," said the actor's friend.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 08.12.2011, 08:21 | Сообщение # 56
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan's newborn will be closer to Kiran Rao: Numerologist

Posted On Monday, December 05, 2011 at 02:20:59 PM

If astro-numerology is to be believed, Aamir Khan's newborn baby boy will have his fair share of struggle and probably some friction with father in decision-making in the long run.

Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao were blessed with a baby boy on December 1. Astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi analyses what numbers have in store for the new star-kid in town.

"Being born on December 1 makes him a Number 1 (Sun) person in numerology. He is a Sagittarian ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter) and his destiny number adds up to Number 8 (Saturn)", says Bhavikk.

"Being a Number 1, the boy will have leadership qualities and a strong personality just like his father. He will be fiercely independent, short tempered and hence even arrogant/brash in his behaviour at times".

"Despite being born to an influential father, he will have his fair share of struggle in life which he has to pass through and he shall do it willingly. Wearing a Blue Sapphire (after testing) will help him reduce the constant ups and downs in his life".

"As far as compatibility is concerned, he will be much more closer to mom Kiran Rao (7th November 1973) as Number 1 and 7 fall under the set of family of numbers i.e. 1, 2, 4 and 7 always go together".

"With papa Aamir, their might be some ego clashes, which would eventually be resolved, but the friction will definitely be felt between the father and the son when it comes to certain decision making".

Here's wishing Aamir and Kiran heart congratulations on the arrival of their new born baby!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 12.12.2011, 13:34 | Сообщение # 57
Лед и пламя

One for the future

Aamir-Kiran name son after freedom fighter Maulana Azad

Posted On Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 12:07:43 PM

Bollywood couple Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao have named their newborn son Azad Rao Khan after freedom fighter and independent India's first education minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, Aamir's great grand uncle.

"Hey guys, most excited to share with y'all that we have finally chosen a name for our baby boy... Azad. Azad Rao Khan. I left the final choice to Kiran, and she has named him after my great grand uncle Maulana Azad, the great freedom fighter, whom the family is most proud of," Aamir revealed on a social networking site.

"Azad means free or liberated. We want to thank everyone for their warm wishes and blessings, and needless to say we are absolutely overjoyed and feel blessed. Much love," added the actor-producer.

Aamir-Kiran's son was born Dec 1 through IVF to a surrogate mother at a private clinic in Mumbai. The couple resorted to IVF due to medical complications. This is Kiran's first baby, but Aamir has a son, Junaid, and a daughter, Ira, from his first wife Reena.

Aamir ended his 15-year-old marriage with Reena in 2002, and during the shooting of Ashutosh Gowariker's Lagaan, he and the film's assistant director Kiran ended up together.

They tied the knot in 2005.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 16.12.2011, 13:05 | Сообщение # 58
Лед и пламя
Censor Board gives Aamir Delhi Belly ache

Even after making 18 changes to the film, the filmmaker was denied a U/A certificate, putting his plans of screening it on television in jeopardy

Posted On Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 02:05:38 AM

Aamir Khan’s ambitious project Delhi Belly, which created a whirlwind of controversy for its bold and explicit content, has encountered yet another roadblock.

The film, which hit theatres on July 1, 2011, has reportedly been denied a U/A certification by the censor board for its TV premiere. Mumbai Mirror has learnt that despite director Abhinay Deo’s attempts to re-edit and re-dub the content of the film to suit the guidelines of TV censorship, the board has been adamant about their decision to stall the satellite release.

A source close to the censor board told us that the actor decided to deal with the board himself and resolve the issue.

“The censor board had given Delhi Belly an A certification for its silver screen release. That time, Aamir had thanked the board for their decision to keep the content of the film relatively intact. However, the guidelines for TV are far more stringent.

The last time the film was scrutinized by the board, they were of the opinion that it was not appropriate for family viewing and made roughly 17 to 18 cuts. They had asked the filmmakers to make further changes to the film,” explained the source.

With the censor board’s demands, Aamir decided to pay the revising committee a visit yesterday when the film was screened for the second time. “He had requested for a U/A certificate, which is required to screen a film on TV, but returned disappointed as it was rejected by the censor board,” the source added.

When contacted, J P Singh from the censor board confirmed their decision to deny the film a U/A certification.

Aamir’s official spokesperson told us, “On our end, we want to do as much as possible to ensure that the final version of the film suits the censor board guidelines as well as pleases the viewers. We intend to make whatever changes the censor board has asked us to make.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 13:37 | Сообщение # 59
Лед и пламя
Better safe than sorry

Aamir decides to pull out the first promo of Talaash from Don 2, wants it to meet his exacting standards

Posted On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 02:06:12 AM

That Aamir Khan is a perfectionist is no secret. And his latest venture had to go through his quality control test. Aamir has stopped the release of his film Talaash's first theatrical promo that was supposed to hit the screens alongside Shah Rukh Khan's December 23 release Don 2.

According to a unit member of Talaash, three production houses had been appointed to make the promos of the film. It is only now, that one has been finalised delaying the process and missing the Don 2 deadline.

Our source explained, "Talaash is Aamir Khan's first film after 3 Idiots. While Dhobi Ghat and Delhi Belly, both his home productions did release, Reema Kagti's film will be his next big commercial project."

"Since both Talaash and Don 2 are Excel Entertainment projects, everyone expected to see the promo of Aamir's film with SRK's. However, since the promo got delayed, Ritesh Sidhwani, Reema Kagti and Aamir Khan decided not to rush into it and work on the promo at their own pace. In fact, Aamir wanted to spend more time on the promo and give it a different look," added the source.

"Since Talaash is the biggest release during IPL, Aamir did not want to hurry things even if it meant missing the Don 2 deadline. And thus, the overseas delivery of Don 2, which went last week had to go without the Talaash promo," said the source.

When contacted, Ritesh Sidhwani explained, "We had assigned three different production houses to make the promos of Talaash. We did not much like the first or the second one. The third, created by a production house owned by Pahlaj Nihalani's son was the closest to the film. Aamir has also liked it. Now we will send a new brief to the production house so that they can start work on the final cut."

"We are now targeting Agneepath. It isn't true that it was Aamir who wanted to work on the promo. In fact, the promo wasn't entirely ready. We will need to edit it a little and compose the music for it to be screen ready," Ritesh said denying Aamir's involvement in the delay.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 21.12.2011, 13:38 | Сообщение # 60
Лед и пламя
Aamir is the most wanted Dakoo

Posted On Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 02:06:12 AM

He has played a tapori. And he is busy essaying the role of a villain in YRF's Dhoom 3. But Aamir Khan's zaniest bad man avatar will be the one he essays in Maqbool Khan's Chambal Safari. Reportedly, Khan will be heading to the Chambal valley to essay the role of Bachua Daku in the director's unorthodox and wacky satire.

When contacted, Maqbool refused to comment on his decision to cast Aamir and added, "It's too early to discuss the cast. All I can say is, Aamir is the man for the part. I am making a black comedy Chambal Safari." Though a friend of the director maintained that Khan has indeed been approached for the part.

Talking about his film, Maqbool said, "It's about a bunch of dacoits in Chambal going through a lean phase in their career as bandits. The Madhya Pradesh government has rehabilitated them under a scheme called 'Chambal Safari' whereby the dacoits have become tourist guides."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz