Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 30.04.2024, 21:11
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 6 из 7
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Понедельник, 25.06.2012, 21:44 | Сообщение # 76
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Aamir to unleash his villainous side in Chicago

He’ll shoot Dhoom 3 for just five days in Mumbai. For rest he’ll fly to US

Posted On Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 02:15:07 AM

We told you how Aamir Khan had been working really hard towards his role in the third part of Yash Raj Films' successful Dhoom franchise. After the rigorous workout sessions (we got you the pictures) and training in acrobatics, the actor is ready to roll.

In fact, we learnt that three days back, Aamir called up Aditya Chopra to say that he can start shooting for the ambitious Victor Acharya directorial from June 29.

While the other cast members had already started shooting for Dhoom 3, Aamir had kept delaying his schedule. Apart from preparing for his role in the film, Khan had also been busy with the climax of Reema Kagti's Talaash and his debut television show.

Recently, Jackie Shroff, who plays Aamir's father in the film, was spotted shooting his portions at Capitol Cinema. Mirror has learnt that Aamir will however, have no shots in the location.

In fact, the actor will start off his schedule at the Yash Raj Studios in Andheri and after five days will fly off to Chicago - a favourite destination of many Bollywood filmmakers. According to a source, majority of Aamir's scenes will be shot there.

According to a source, Aditya and Aamir both wanted to shoot the portion abroad. "They wanted to keep Aamir's look a secret.

That is also a reason for them to go for a foreign location," added the source.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 25.06.2012, 21:54 | Сообщение # 77
Лед и пламя
Aamir takes the plunge

For his upcoming YRF film Dhoom 3, the actor is now busy taking diving lessons at a city club

Posted On Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 11:31:14 AM

In March 2012, a video posted online showed how Aamir Khan had been working out really hard to achieve a leaner look for his upcoming YRF project Dhoom 3.

In fact, to make sure that Aamir doesn't miss out on his training, the instructor Dheepesh Bhatt had accompanied the actor to Pondicherry where he was shooting for Talaash.

Later, when he came back to Mumbai, Aamir hired a French trainer to teach him acrobatics. This too, for Dhoom 3. And now, we hear, the actor is learning how to dive. In fact, we got our hands on some pictures of the actor caught in the act at Orca Diving Club.

We found out that Anees Abenwala, the man who had taught the entire cast of Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara how to dive, has been training Aamir as well.

Anees, whose company Underwater Film Services had shot the underwater sequence in the Hrithik Roshan-Farhan Akhtar-Abhay Deol starrer, was managing Prahlad Kakkar's diving club in Lakshwadeep Islands till 1995. “I had to come back to Mumbai since my wife was expecting,” he told Mirror.

With underwater sequences becoming popular in Bollywood (Blue, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Talaash), celebrity enrolments at Anees' club are on the rise.

Though Anees refused to divulge details about his training schedule with Aamir, he told us, “I train actors for a specific reason. After the training, we shoot the underwater sequence as well. They are lovely people. Safety of actors is very important. I always accommodate them.”

About the training process, Anees said, “It is a great adventure sport. It opens a new window. We start in a pool and then go to fantastic islands like Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Maldives or Sri Lanka. This is one sport that should not dry up.”

However, Aamir Khan remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 11:28 | Сообщение # 78
Лед и пламя

Aamir’s showdown with his director

Posted On Saturday, July 07, 2012 at 03:11:25 AM

Aamir Khan’s determination to control every aspect of his films, be they as an actor, director or producer has led to several clashes in the past-with Ram Gopal Varma, with Amol Gupte, with Anusha Rizvi.

The buzz in Bollywood is that last fortnight, the finicky actor had a showdown with Reema Kagti, director of his latest film, Talaash over the second half of the movie.

The film, a cop-drama starring Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor alongside Aamir has been in the making for a while and by the looks of it may take even longer before it hits the screen.

Aamir who lost weight and grew a moustache for his role in the film, showed the film to a select group of friends and relatives as is his wont. Based on the feedback and his own instincts, the actor suggested changes to the film and which is where the trouble started.

It is learnt that Aamir called for a meeting last fortnight at his home in Bandra with Talaash producers Riteish Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar and the director Reema Kagti. Aamir suggested re-shooting certain portions of the film and insisted that he wanted to sit on the final edit.

At which, sources say, Kagti lost her cool and put her foot down, refusing to re-shoot. It was a brief but ugly altercation which only hardened Aamir’s stance. The actor is reported to have told his guests that no one had spoken to him thus in all his life.

That Kagti and Aamir’s wife Kiran Rao were once flat-mates made the matters more awkward. The Rs 40-crore film which was supposed to release in June initially, is now slated for a November release but those in the know say that following this showdown, the film may be further delayed.

Aamir who is determined to ensure the changes he has suggested, is committed to Dhoom 3 which he starts shooting next week.

A source close to the film told us, "Aamir tried his best to persuade Reema to make the changes and for which he pushed his dates for Dhoom 3 but he can’t do that any longer."

When contacted, Reema Kagti insisted that there had been no showdown. "Both Aamir and Farhan are happy with the film and Talaash will release on November 30," she said. It will be interesting to see if it’s with or without the changes suggested by the fastidious Khan.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 16.07.2012, 13:00 | Сообщение # 79
Лед и пламя
Talaash to miss its 2012 deadline

With lead actor Aamir Khan unavailable for promotions, the makers may have to release the film next year

Posted On Friday, July 13, 2012 at 03:10:04 AM

On July 8, we told you how, unable to hold back his finicky self, Aamir Khan asked the director of Talaash, Reema Kagti to change portions from the second half of the film.

A meeting between the actor, the director and producers Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani at Khan's Bandra residence turned ugly when Kagti put her foot down and refused to reshoot. And now, the actor seems to have worked out his repartee.

Aamir, who was supposed to fly back to Mumbai from his Dhoom 3 shoot in Chicago, to promote the film, has scrapped the plan. In fact, the dates will now be used for shooting Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay.

Needless to say, this sudden change of heart has left the makers of Talaash in a fix. The film in all probability will now hit the theatres in 2013, after the actor finishes his other commitments.

A source close to the actor revealed, “Aamir will be shooting for Dhoom 3 from October to January 2013. He will take a break in November or December for the first schedule of Hirani's project. Other than that, he will not be in Mumbai for anything.”

The actor's choc-a-bloc calendar needless to say, puts the Farhan Akhtar-Ritesh Sidhwani production in a fix. “Aamir seriously feels that Talaash needs rework. Now the team has two options. They can either go ahead and release the film without their lead actor, which could prove disastrous since Aamir films do well only when he is involved with the project. Or, they can wait for the actor to finish shooting Dhoom 3 in Chicago and return to take charge of Talaash,” said the source.

Either way, director Kagti has very little choice but to grin and bear it.

Talaash had already been delayed by a few months. And a certain section of the industry believes Aamir may want Dhoom 3 to hit the theatres first.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 11.08.2012, 10:42 | Сообщение # 80
Лед и пламя
Salman is more popular than me: Aamir Khan
Meena Iyer, TNN | Aug 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Aamir Khan is in Chicago for three months. In a candid mood, he tells TOI why he has been missing from the big screen for such a long duration, who his close friends are, among other things. Excerpts of an exclusive interview with the superstar...

You've been missing from the big screen for nearly two years!
When my next movie releases in November this year, it will actually be close to two years since Dhobi Ghat (January 2011). I have rarely done three movies one after another. I'm not used to that style of working. But since I was consumed with my television show for the better part of this year, the movies had to wait.

Raju (Hirani) has patiently waited for you for over a year!
Well, Raju is one of the best directors we have. He's a friend and and I'm grateful to him for being so patient.

3 Idiots is the lone film in the `200-cr club.
Haan, yaar. What makes me even more happy is the fact that 3 Idiots crossed the `200-cr mark though it was released three years ago with just 1500 prints. I give full credit for this film to Raju. Many of the other films that are in the `100-cr club have released with more than double the number of prints (Bodyguard released with 3500 prints) and have still done lesser revenue than 3 Idiots. However, I think I will soon have Salman's company in the `200-cr club.

Who, according to you, is the biggest Khan at this point?
I am not able to judge myself. I find it very difficult to do that. I think, at this point of time, Salman's popularity is on a big high. I personally believe he is much more popular than I am. I am a fan of Salman Khan's. I love watching his movies. I must tell you a secret. I do not know how to whistle. But whenever Salman organises a trial of his film for me; which he always does; I carry a plastic whistle with me and I bring the house down with my ceetis. I don't know about Shah Rukh. I can't compare us.

Raju, Aditya (Chopra) and Farhan (Akhtar) are your close friends?
I enjoy the company of my directors even beyond the film set. A lot of our conversation outside the set revolves around films. But we don't talk about cinema all the time. It would get too boring. I read a lot; discuss my other work with them. For me to be able to gel with a person I need to be able to laugh with that person. All these guys have a great sense of humour. I enjoy Ritesh Sidhwani's company also.

You also have four gorgeous women working with you!
You're right. Let's forget my directors and discuss my heroines—Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. I'm working with four of the most beautiful and sought-after actress at this point. What more can I ask for?

One heard you recently purchased 22 houses in Shahabad, U.P.? Are you serious about your farming plans?
Of course I am serious about the farming bit. Incidentally, I have purchased the ancestral land in Shahabad Hardoi from 22 relatives. I haven't bought 22 houses. There was miscommunication there. It is a 32-acre ancestral property with just one house on it. It is agricultural land with mango trees. And there are no plans to build on it.

Heard you're doing movies with South villain turned-filmmaker Prakash Raj among other films...
I haven't committed to any other film than the ones I have mentioned above. The rest are rumours.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 12:49 | Сообщение # 81
Лед и пламя
Aamir-Imran to share screen space in Hirani's next film
Seema Sinha, TNN | Aug 21, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh's loss seems to be Imran Khan's gain. When, both Ranbir and Ranveer refused to play the second fiddle to Aamir Khan in Raju Hirani's Peekay, and the role found no takers, Aamir suggested Imran, who leapt for it as he has been on a lookout for a decent role.

So finally mama-bhanja will team up for the first time. Meanwhile, Aamir is really kicked about Hirani's film that exposes the godmen in the country. The script had made the rounds of of the industry for younger guy's role which has eventally gone to Imran.

While his previous films were set in Mumbai and picturesque landscape of Ladakh, rumours has it that writer-producer-director will shoot his fourth film that rolls this year-end, in Hungary. Are you wondering why Hirani, who so far has explored Indian terrain for his movies, wants to travel across the seven seas to shoot his next movie? Apparently, Hirani chose Hungary because filming there has its advantages, such as low labour cost and tax incentives for foreign filmmakers.
Also, Hungary can pass off as any international city - Paris, Rome, London or even New York." In the past we have had maverick director Sanjay Leela Bhansali who extensively shot his epic love story Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in Budapest (Hungarian capital), but passed it off as an Italian city.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:51 | Сообщение # 82
Лед и пламя
Aamir gets his way with Talaash

Posted On Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 03:27:09 AM

The latest promo of Aamir Khan’s cop thriller Talaash looks so different from the first that it could have been mistaken for an altogether new film, had it not been for the title and the credit roll. And interestingly, the new trailer has Aamir written all over it.

Needless to say, the feisty director, Reema Kagti, who had serious differences with her lead actor over the final look of the project, and had even staged a walkout from a meeting held at Aamir’s residence (Mumbai Mirror, July 8), eventually had to concede territory to Mr Perfectionist. If sources are to be believed, Aamir, before leaving for the Chicago schedule of Dhoom 3, sat for the edit of the trailer and saw to it that his vision of for Talaash was retained.

When quizzed about it, Reema admitted that Aamir had indeed taken a lot of interest in the promo but also diplomatically added, “but so has everybody else.”

She explained that since the last promo did not bring out the suspense element of the film, a new one had to be made. However, a source close to the project maintained that it was Aamir, who insisted that he oversee the edit of the promo.

Aamir and Reema had a lot of creative differences earlier. Farhan Akhtar (the producer) tried to play peacemaker. And in fact, Reema even told the media that her actor was happy with the film.

Needless to say, Aamir, whose determination to control every aspect of his films, has led to several clashes in the past with Amol Gupte, Anusha Rizvi and even Ram Gopal Varma, did not bow down to Reema this time around. According to the source, the actor has made sure that the audience gets to see what he wants them to.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:02 | Сообщение # 83
Лед и пламя
Talaash is my next big obsession: Aamir Khan
Meena Iyer, TNN | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

By his own admission, Aamir Khan's next big obsession is Reema Kagti's Talaash. The film is his second outing with Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar with whom he did Dil Chahta Hai.

Though the actor is currently in Chicago, he is super-excited about the theatrical promo that has generated a deafening buzz in the trade and with the public. "The promotion work on Talaash has begun, and though I am in Chicago, I'm very much involved in the whole process, thanks to the internet," he says.

The two-minute trailer of this suspense drama that shows Aamir with his leading ladies Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor starts from Mumbai's upmarket Marine Drive-kind-of-location and moves through the seedy bylanes and hotels of the Maximum City's red-light district, Kamathipura.

The sharp cuts and razor-sharp editing are so engaging that it leaves the audience stunned and asking for more. According to Aamir, Talaash brings to focus the genre of cult 'suspense' classics like Madhubala-Ashok Kumar's Howrah Bridge (1958) and Dilip Kumar-Vyjayanthimala's Madhumati (1958) that highlighted a city's back lanes, its night life, and also had engaging music. "Do you remember Aiyiye Meherbaan Baithiye Jaanejaan (Howrah Bridge)," he asks, crooning the hit ditty that was picturised on the ethereal Madhubala. "Somehow this genre of cinema went missing in later years," he rues. "Talaash is a thriller that shows a city's night life, underbelly, hookers..."
Honestly, such flattering reactions to the trailer are not surprising. Talaash is after all Aamir's next release, coming after a gap of nearly two-and-a-half years. Sources say that the Bollywood superstar is so confident of the content doing the talking that he has specifically asked the marketing team to focus just on the promo and the roll-out of the title track that features him with Rani and Kareena, rather than resort to any marketing gimmicks.
Putting rumours of his alleged fallout with director Reema to rest, Aamir says, "At the moment, my sights are trained on Talaash. It is also my first release after Dhobi Ghat. Reema has been great to work with. I find her to be an excellent director. As an actor, there were so many things I missed out about the character I'm playing, but Reema pointed them out to me, and I was able to use her inputs to enhance my role. She is very perceptive, and since she is also a writer, she brings that additional strength to the table. She's very clear as to what she wants from her actors, and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her.''

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 07:36 | Сообщение # 84
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan honoured for 'Satyamev Jayate'
IANS | Oct 19, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Bollywood star Aamir Khan, along with Star India CEO Uday Shankar, was Thursday honoured for creating awareness against social discrimination through the issue-based reality show Satyamev Jayate. The actor says the award is special.

Aamir and Shankar were conferred the honour by National Commission for Scheduled Castes at a function in New Delhi.

"I feel very special today. I am humbled with the kind of love, respect and support that you people have given to me. This honour is not just for me, but also for my team who worked so hard on the show that we were able to understand it and present it to all of you," Aamir said at the ceremony.

The 47-year-old had touched upon the issue of social discrimination and manual scavenging in one of the episodes of his debut TV show "Satyamev Jayate". He had focused on the life of over 300,000 manual scavengers, who clean excreta even today and are considered as untouchables in the society.

"When we decided to start 'Satyamev Jayate', we thought of bringing up issues which people usually don't talk about on public platforms. I felt bad to know that even after 65 years of independence, social discrimination is still prevalent. I felt so bad that I decided that I have to raise this issue in my show," he said.

"People told me that this is a very sensitive issue and I can get caught in court cases, but I was adamant on bringing it on the show. I was really happy to see the response from people. I got so many emails and letters, especially from the younger generation, who said they felt bad about the current scenario and that they would work towards welfare (of society)," he added.

Shankar says he is also humbled by the honour.

"I'm really thankful to people for this honour. Television is always considered to be a medium of entertainment, but we knew it was much more than that, it can also help create awareness, which we tried to do with the help of Satyamev Jayate. I thank everyone for giving us the courage to take it forward," Shankar said.

Popular singer Udit Narayan was also present at the ceremony, where Aamir's popular songs like Papa kahte hain and Mitwa were played. Aamir also joined him in singing the songs.

The ceremony also saw the presence of several political leaders, including union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, Information and Broadcasting Minister Ambika Soni and Minister for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation Kumari Selja besides Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dixit.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 11:58 | Сообщение # 85
Лед и пламя
Will Aamir Khan join hands with Anna Hazare?

Latika Payak12.47 PM IST 10.29.2012

Buzz is that the social activist is impressed by the Talaash actor’s interest in social welfare. But where will it lead?

Last year Aamir Khan shared the dais with Anna Hazare in the movement to introduce a strong Lokpal bill. That, together with the fact that Aamir’s hugely popular television show Satyamev Jayate hit the right chord with the audience has managed to impress Anna Hazare, or so the birdies chirp.

So now we hear that Anna is aiming to team up with Aamir Khan. How? By making him a part of the new Team Anna that will be founded to re-launch the Lokpal bill campaign starting from January 2013.

But nothing can be said for sure just yet, because Anna is waiting for Aamir to return from his 14-day Hajj pilgrimage. Only then will the social reformer be able to take the discussion forward with the Talaash actor.

Does this mean that Aamir Khan will be a forerunner in Anna’s upcoming campaign? Looking at how involved our Mr Perfectionist is in social reforms, we can’t rule out the possibility, can we?

Even so, it’s time to wait and watch. But till then tell us, readers – do you think Aamir Khan should be an integral part of Team Anna?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 12:41 | Сообщение # 86
Лед и пламя
TALAASH on the sets video: Aamir Khan & Rani Mukerji turn pranksters!

Prathamesh Jadhav10.43 AM IST 11.27.2012

Aamir Khan is back! Reema Kagti’s much awaited thriller Talaash starring Mr Perfectionist, Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor is releasing this Friday. We know that the superstar is playing a serious cop by the name of Shekhawat in this gripping drama. But from what we see in this exclusive video, it seems that the cast of this dark-looking movie had an amazing time on the sets while shooting for the project. We see the trio – Reema, Aamir and Rani – having loads of masti.

Rani is her usual chirpy self who likes her share of antics, off the camera obviously. But surprisingly, the otherwise serious and studious Aamir is also seen playing pranks with the cast and the crew. Watch the makers and actors of Talaash shooting for the movie on live locations. This is your chance to find out what goes on behind the cameras and how our stars (and starlets) like to indulge in good fun by unleashing their naughty and candid side. You just can’t miss this one, for sure!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....nksters

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 12:43 | Сообщение # 87
Лед и пламя
STAR Parivaar: Why did Aamir Khan leave Reena Dutta for Kiran Rao?

Letty Mariam Abraham9.45 AM IST 11.27.2012

Aamir Khan is promoting his upcoming film Talaash left, right and centre. The actor was last seen on Sony TV’s popular detective show CID assisting ACP Pradhyuman.And now he is promoting his movie on Star Plus, where he speaks to his fans from the parivaar. But the superstar found himself in a tricky spot as the questions got a little too personal for comfort.

Aamir confessed that three women in his life are most important to him – his mother, Kiran Rao and first wife Reena Dutta. Almost immediately, the actor was questioned about his first marriage, the reason for divorce and the details about his extra marital affair with Kiran. While we are not sure what Aamir answered, we certainly know that the experience couldn’t have been too comfortable.

He also spoke about the beginning and ending of his reality show Satyamev Jayate. The members then grilled him about rumours that indicated Aamir had taken up the show only to mint money. Ouch! For the first time Aamir came forward to talk about his family, his secrets and his hopes for the future, at length. On being asked about his closest friend in the industry, Aamir took a fraction of a second and replied Rani Mukerji. Guess the feeling is mutual.

Catch Aamir Khan with the STAR Parivaar on Nayi Sooch Ki Talash Aamir Khan Ke Saath on November 29, 2012 at 8 to 9 pm only on STAR plus!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 15.12.2012, 11:44 | Сообщение # 88
Лед и пламя
‘Talaash’ joins R 100 crore club

PTI | Dec 15, 2012, 12:17PM IST

Aamir Khan starrer supernatural thriller 'Talaash' has grossed over Rs 100 crore in the domestic and overseas market.

The film released on November 30 and in the following two weeks it has collected 85.38 crores in the domestic market and grossed Rs 46.40 crore overseas.

The Reema Kagti directorial has become the fastest to reach 100 crore by touching the mark in 10 days (overseas including), said a release.

'Talaash's pace hasn't slowed inspite of several releases this week.

The film also stars Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddhiqi.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 20.06.2013, 12:14 | Сообщение # 89
Лед и пламя
Why doesn’t Kiran Rao want Aamir Khan to promote Ship of Theseus?

Thu, June 20, 2013 9:45am UTC by IANS

Filmmaker Kiran Rao, who is presenting Ship of Theseus, says it would not have been wise to let her filmmaker-actor husband Aamir Khan present the film, as he would have managed to pull a crowd, but the film is not meant for a wide audience. Rao is releasing director Anand Gandhi’s internationally acclaimed film on July 19 in association with UTV Motion Pictures.

“Ship of Theseus was produced when I came on board, so I am only presenting it. I am lending the film my name and whatever goodwill and credibility I have, so that the film gets wider audience,” said Rao, known for directing Dhobi Ghat.

“If Aamir had presented the film, it would have been a problem. Because, a lot of people would have come to see …Theseus because of Aamir and not like the film. It’s not a film that can take a wide audience.”

“Everybody can’t walk in and watch this film because they are not prepared for this kind of cinema, and then they might be disappointed. Aamir would have been a tricky sword to use. He may bring big audience, but they may not like this film,” she added.

The movie, premiered at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, is about human values and features three characters – an experimental photographer, an ailing intellectual monk and a stock broker.

Right now Ship of Theseus is being released only in five cities – Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 20.06.2013, 12:17 | Сообщение # 90
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan and Salman Khan change Dhoom:3 and Mental release dates, yet again!

Wed, June 19, 2013 8:00pm UTC by Shweta Parande

Salman Khan pushed forward the release date of his much-awaited film Mental when he came to know that Dhoom:3, starring two of his fave people Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif, was releasing on Christmas 2013.

Which means Salman’s film could’ve hit theatres on December 27, his birthday and a Friday. But buzz is that Sallu has now pushed the Sohail Khan directorial further to January 24, 2014. The usual holiday of Republic Day (January 26) is falling on a Sunday, so it was not an option.

This time, though, the reason for delaying the project might also be because of Salman’s leading ladies – Daisy Shah and Sana Khan. Sana was embroiled in the kidnapping controversy of a 15-year-old girl and was incommunicado, while Daisy apparently put on some extra kilos and so the crew had to wait it out until she came back into shape!

Meanwhile, Aamir and Yash Raj Films are toying with the idea of releasing Dhoom:3 on December 20 – which is a Friday – instead of December 25. We hear, this is to cash in on the X’Mas holidays in school. Some reports even say the release date might be fixed to December 17, which is odd, since it’s a Tuesday.

Whatever…we just hope Salman and Aamir make up their minds fast, ‘coz we can’t wait to watch Dhoom:3 and Mental on the big screen! Keep watching this space for updates.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 6 из 7
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz