Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 01.05.2024, 20:18
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 7 из 8
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Четверг, 01.03.2012, 12:25 | Сообщение # 91
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Trying to be a Gandhian

Saif Ali Khan, a week after his fight, admits that celebrities should control their temper and spews venom at uninformed gossipmongers

Posted On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 02:25:44 AM

Saif Ali Khan has never been as popular for his films as he has been over the past one week for his brawl at a restaurant. So, when we were informed that the actor would call at a particular time, we did not want to miss it. But then Virat Kohli started hammering the Sri Lankan bowlers. We prayed silently, for Saif to be late. Our prayers were answered. Saif called an hour later. India was home. And we were bursting with questions.

“Hasn’t enough been said about the fight already?” asks Saif. But then he starts talking. “I have another side to me as well. And who is this Ritu Trivedi (referring to an aricle in Mumbai Mirror, dated February 22)? Can someone please tell me what she means by saying: “Why are we not surprised about the brouhaha over Saif Ali Khan’s fit of Agent Vinodish rage? Simply because although he would like to establish his image as a Renaissance Man - who reads tomes.” Can’t a man who reads books get wild?” says Saif irritably and adds, “Is Julius Caesar a Renaissance man? Who is a Renaissance man? Can you give me one example?”

But then, Saif launches into his own explanation of the Renaissance man. “Subhash Chandra Bose wasn’t a renaissance man. It’s not that he didn’t do anything violent in life. One needs to understand that there is a sophisticated and polite side to me. But there is also a side that gets into arguments if provoked.

“It seems as if some high ranking member of the Church has been raped. That’s the way people are reacting,” says Saif who believes that other stars may not have evoked such public ire.

The actor shrugs off reports about the entire fiasco being just another publicity stunt for his upcoming home production Agent Vinod. “Agent Vinod is reminiscent of a genre that was popular in the 1970s. Moreover, the title cuts across all kinds of audience - single screen and multiplexes,” reveals Saif about the one thing that is going right in his life at the moment.

He agrees to creative differences with his director but adds, “Sriram Raghavan and I like the same kind of cinema. It was natural for me to have him direct my film. The cosmetic aspect of the project was left to me. He brought a lot of subplots into the story,” reveals Saif and brushes off any queries about Kareena’s item number being his brainchild. As for his girl being worried about him doing daredevil stunts in the project, Saif simply feels that “Worrying is a part of every relationship.”

Back to the Taj episode, Saif in hindsight believes that celebrities need to set and example. “I agree that celebrities need to be more responsible and should not lose their temper,” says Saif and ends the interview with his last lines still ringing in our ears - “We should all try to be a Gandhian. Few people can really achieve that. But try zaroor karna chahiye.”

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:07 | Сообщение # 92
Лед и пламя
Kareena rocked in Mujra, says Saif ali Khan
Deblina Chakravorty, TNN | Mar 5, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Looking visibly distracted, he makes himself comfortable on the couch of his hotel room on the seventh floor. As securitymen and his assistants keep storming in and out of the room, the star waves his hands at them. "How am I supposed to give an interview with all of you guys making such a racket?" asks Saif Ali Khan on his whirlwind trip to the city to promote his latest venture, " Agent Vinod".

"Kareena would never get distracted even if there happened to be an earthquake while she's shooting. She's so focussed on her work," says Saif, once the noise dies down. We ask him why Kareena didn't accompany him on this tour. "Look, we don't need to be together all the time, do we?" Point taken, Mr Khan!

We get him talking about movies, music and much more. "I think there's a huge market in India for this kind of movies," he says, referring, obviously, to "AV". "Initially, it was a bit of a childish idea. Or maybe, childlike is a better word," he grins. "I had always toyed with the idea of playing a Tintin-Jason Bourne-James Bond-ish role. But doesn't everybody? And that's why I believe a lot of notions in Indian cinema ought to begin with a childlike idea. We're taught in this world not to take childish impulses too seriously and lead sheep-like boring existences..."

Saif feels that "AV" is not just another spy thriller, a Bond movie dubbed in Hindi. "The movie, especially with that title, holds a lot of promise. "Agent Vinod" can be written at the back of a rickshaw as coolly as it can be lit up on billboards or put up in neon signs. It cuts across demography and for once in my career, it's a big change, I'd rather like it if the sophisticated classes in India found the title funny and the masses find it more acceptable. My mind has always been the other way round which is why I got to do films like "Salaam Namaste", "Hum Tum" - films that are very urban and upwardly mobile. Slowly, I'm getting more concerned about the majority," he says.

From the classes to the masses, is it a conscious and premeditated shift of focus? "It comes with a certain maturity," says Saif, adding, "I want to reach out to as many people as possible. There's something very dull about being niche."

So does being an action hero come almost naturally as his comic timing? "While I enjoy doing action movies, I wouldn't say it's an easy task. A lot of creative thought goes into making an action movie. This is my second production after "Love...Aaj Kal", which was a romantic drama. But that was different. There are many elements that go into creating a cinematic high. You need the right line to be said in the right place by the right person, wearing the right clothes with the right makeup in the right atmosphere with the right background music... Action is a deeply creative genre. It's not like you put a camera up and have two guys hitting each other. That said, I love to do different kinds of roles. The kind of person I am, if I start confining myself to one genre, I start feeling limited and incapable, thereby depressed."

We ask him about the rumours doing the rounds that it was Saif who wanted Kareena to do a mujra number in the film. "It's nice to see her doing something she's never done before. The mujra is a first for her and she totally rocked it." Saifeena comes back together after "Kurbaan" that didn't have a good run at the BO. Does that make him feel jittery? "I'd say, the most shallow reason to watch a film would be to see two artistes who are involved off-screen. But yes, we were concerned about our chemistry on screen. But Sriram Raghavan (director of "AV") had written the roles in such a way that it wasn't difficult."

As Saif rushes to leave for the press conference, his hurried gait betrays his restlessness. "I have a flight to catch at 6." As he leaves the room, it's well past 2 pm. Do actors get restless with age, especially after stepping on the wrong side of 40? With a wink, he answers, "Trust me, we were worse in our 30s!"

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:27 | Сообщение # 93
Лед и пламя
Saif Ali Khan flick 'Agent Vinod' to premiere for the first time in Oman
By: ANI Date: 2012-03-05 Place: Muscat

Bollywood actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will attend the premiere of their film "Agent Vinod" at the seventh edition of the Muscat International Film Festival (MIFF) on March 25.

Gulf News quoted the organisers, as saying in a press release that the Bollywood spy thriller is being premiered for the first time at the festival. The film has been directed by Sriram Raghavan under the banner of Saif Ali Khan''s home production, Illuminati Films.

"A bit of Tintin, a bit of Bond, a bit of Alistair McLean and well, a little bit of fun and frolic and a lot of adventure... that is what Agent Vinod, the much awaited Bollywood flick is all about," said Saif Ali Khan in a statement issued here.

The movie was shot in Morocco, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Latvia, besides other countries.

MIFF Chairman, Dr Khalid Al Zadjali, who has the honour of making Oman''s first ever feature film Boom, was quoted, as saying: "This movie''s entry is ground-breaking as far as the nascent cinema industry in Oman is concerned."

He said that it would be great to have movie stars like Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor visiting Muscat for the MIFF.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 15.03.2012, 13:08 | Сообщение # 94
Лед и пламя
Saif and Dippy hug and makeup

Posted On Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 02:03:24 AM

It isn’t too easy to hold on to little tiffs in the industry. More so, against one who happens to be your co-star in a film. And thus letting bygones be bygones, Saif Ali Khan has decided to be friends again with his Cocktail heroine Deepika Padukone. In fact, we spotted the two actors chatting, hugging and generally having a whale of a time while shooting for the film's climax in Asiad Village, New Delhi.

For those who missed the big Race 2 controversy, here's a quick recap - Deepika dropped out of the film. Producer Ramesh Taurani declared war. Meanwhile, her co-stars of the film including old buddy Saif (who she had worked with in Love Aaj Kal) started ignoring her. The actress finally gave in and decided to return to the project.

Though Taurani may still not be entirely happy with Dippy, her co-actor Saif has surely forgiven her. On Wednesday morning, Saif and Deepika shot for the climax scene for Homi Adajania's Cocktail in the national capital. The actors along with their co-star Diana Penty were spotted in the open area behind Siri Fort Auditorium.

The climax scene is also the last one being shot in the film and involved the characters of Diana, Deepika and Saif hugging. We noticed that the chemistry shared by the trio in front of the camera did not diminish off it. In fact, the three were having so much fun on the sets (Deepika was even spotted enjoying some Delhi ke golguppe), that a single shot involving them took multiple retakes.

The sequence that involved two consecutive days of shoot (Tuesday and Wednesday), also had over a hundred junior artistes trying to create a busy city backdrop in the otherwise quiet Siri Fort area. After wrapping up the shoot, everybody was happy to fly back to aamchi Mumbai sans their hero Saif, who stayed on to promote his upcoming film Agent Vinod in the city.

Produced by Illuminati films, Cocktail will hit the theatres on July 13.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 20.03.2012, 14:43 | Сообщение # 95
Лед и пламя
Bond, Bourne and a dash of Tintin

Posted On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 03:01:11 AM

Kareena and I were having lunch the other day. And I started talking about Agent Vinod. And she was like ‘Whoa!’” Saif Ali Khan tries to explain how much he had been talking about his upcoming production of late. And still, with five days left for the film to hit the theatres, the actor takes out a couple of hours to visit the Mirror newsroom and chat up with the team. Anxious, excited and perhaps a little nervous, Saif talks about things other than the film as well.

It’s past five in the evening. In a conference room with temperature that would have made penguins happy, Saif starts off with his experience as a producer. “The film’s USP is Sriram (Raghavan). He had told me how Vinod would be part Bond, part Bourne and part Tintin. And there would be scenes where he would say, ‘So this is the Bond part.

You can be a bit stylish’,” explains the actor - producer. But of course, the film had to be different from a regular Bond film. “We have cars and cool chicks and gadgets. But Vinod is not Bond. Unlike 007, Vinod is introduced in a not-so-snazzy way,” says Saif.

The actor who has already watched the film twice and says that he wouldn’t mind seeing it again, however is scared about it faring well in the single-screen theatres. “It’s perhaps a little too slick. There’s a huge difference between the multiplex audience and those who will turn up in a single screen. I want the single screen audience to see my film as well,” says Saif and adds laughing, “We are looking at a Rs 200-crore business. That’s the new benchmark.”

He talks about Raghavan (with a lot of fondness, we notice). He talks about the Agent Vinod graphic novels - “The film we don’t know, but the novel is surely up to international standards”. But he senses that we are itching to ask him about an incident in particular - so has he managed to put the public spat incident behind him?

“We try to be gracious every moment. But at times things just go out of hand,” the actor says and gives the example of an evening in Paris. “My parents were having dinner. And there was this celebrity from India who was at the same restaurant. He was generally being obnoxious. In fact, he took away the taxi waved by my mother, leaving her very angry.

My father had this amazing capability to deflect such situations. All of a sudden in the hotel foyer people saw this man kneeling with a flower in front of this lovely Indian actress. My mother told me about this incident and said, “Now that he is no more. You should try to be more like him.”’

“My father used to say a lot of things about a lot of things. Thankfully most of them have stayed with me. When I was younger I wanted to be a cricketer as well. I used to play cricket in Pataudi. We had a lovely childhood. We learnt how to shoot game. However, I never had too many friends back there. At times it got boring. I had a friend, the sweeper’s son Mukesh. He would imitate Amitabh Bachchan and I wanted to be more like him and mouth dialogues like ‘apun garib admi hai,” the actor takes us back to the rustic countryside where he had spent most of his childhood.

His love for animals started developing around the same time. He talks about the pet deer that was brought in a big cage when it was injured and later killed by wild dogs. He remembers the African grey parrot that would sit beside their family telephone and imitate every caller. And then he talks about Elvis, his current pet dog that eats everything up these days. When we ask him to share a picture of Elvis, Saif gets all excited - “I would love to see him in the papers!”

But the actor says he does not want be a star. “I would rather be an actor,” says Saif who self admittedly only had Yeh Dillagi to pull him through the 90s. “The turning point came with Kal Ho Na Ho and Hum Tum. In KHNH, I was the parallel lead. It was a big budget Dharma film. Big money. Big hit. Seeing that, Aditya (Chopra) asked me to do a solo film Hum Tum. It became a hit. Finally Saif had that one solo hit that every newspaper despite good reviews would always write about in the footnote,” he explains.

The other turning point in his career was Eros International suggesting that he turn producer. “It’s a liberating feeling. Now even we can think up stuff and make a film,” says Saif and thinks up a storyline sitting in the enclosed room full of journalists.

Another round of coffee, and the focus shifts back to Agent Vinod. So was he making fun of Vinod Khanna in the film, ones who have watched the promos closely inquire. “I had to explain the same thing to Vinod Khanna at a recent event. He asked me the same thing. No, I do not make fun of him. It’s a very funny scene where I start talking about Amar Akbar Anthony. That’s how Amitabh Bachchan and Vinod Khanna get mentioned,” he explains.

The actor admits that he has not met Mahendra Sandhu, the original 1977 Agent Vinod. “But I have seen the film. I would be rather tacky to go now three days before the release to meet him and do a photo op - the old and new Agent Vinod,” thinks the actor.

What would be tacky too is having a tag line to his film. “We thought of one - No gadgets. Only guts,” says the actor (Here, we all start laughing. Some of us in serious danger of falling off our benches.) Saif however keeps a straight face and says, “That’s why we don’t have a tagline. It’s a cool film. Vinod is a spy with a heart. And I hope and pray people like it.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 10:38 | Сообщение # 96
Лед и пламя
Saif-Bebo set a January date

Posted On Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 08:02:09 AM

The most eagerly awaited Bollywood event in recent times has surely been the big Pataudi-Kapoor wedding. The question had never been 'will they or won't they' but rather 'When will Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tie the knot?' And though both the actors have remained tight lipped, speculations have refused to die down. While many predicted a 2012 wedding, soon after the release of Agent Vinod, Mumbai Mirror has learnt that the couple will finally get married early next year.

A source close to the couple told Mirror, "Saif and Kareena have decided to tie the knot early next year. It would either be January 2013 or early February. The venue and the functions are to be finalised."

In fact, the couple has decided to hold the wedding as soon as they finish shooting for their current projects. Kareena, who starts work on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film with Ranveer Singh on July 21, will get free by the end of this year. The details of the grand shaadi will be worked out then.

Earlier this year, Saif had said, "Marriage is a question that I won't answer until I am done with the release of Agent Vinod." It seems, he is still not in the mood to talk. He chose not to revert when asked. Kareena too was evasive. Guess a big announcement is on its way…

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 22.04.2012, 10:08 | Сообщение # 97
Лед и пламя
Saif-Jacky’s deadly duel

Posted On Monday, April 16, 2012 at 07:42:06 PM

The last time a lead pair set the screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry, albeit in a one-on-one duel was the sword fight between Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai in Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa Akbar.

Once again, another lead pair Saif Ali Khan and Jacqueline Fernandes will engage in an on-screen duel but in a very different setting and the modus operandi of the fight will be fencing.

Mirror has learnt that the two actors will be seen locked in a deadly duel for their upcoming film Race Producer Ramesh Taurani confirmed the news and said, "The actors have been trained for a sword fencing sequence formulated by action director Peter Hein. We have specially flown down trainers from Vietnam for this sequence. Saif and Jacqueline have both given it their best to make it a mind-blowing sequence which we are planning to shoot soon."

Elaborating on the complex action sequence, director duo Abbas-Mustan said, "Both stars have an important action sequence opposite each other in Race 2 so both have to match their energy and level of action. Jacqueline has taken a lot of interest and dedicated herself completely to getting her actions and facial expressions right. We were surprised to see her level of commitment. Many days, she managed to practise for up to four hours at a stretch. Whereas, Saif, who has been practising daily, is still not satisfied. So he has decided to train more to learn the art properly."

A source close to the film told Mirror, "The original plan was to shoot the sequence in Mumbai but later, directors found an exotic location in Turkey. This is a major schedule of the film and will be shot for 65 days starting May 1. Both stars will practise for an hour daily before the shoot."

"It’s a three and a half minute intensive action sequence between the actors in martial art form," the source added.

The film is slated for release on Jan 25, 2013.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 02.06.2012, 12:19 | Сообщение # 98
Лед и пламя
Saif, Kareena all set for October 16 wedding?
June 01, 2012 21:34 IST
The sprawling Pataudi Palace in Pataudi (Haryana) will come alive to the tune of Shehnai when cine actor Saif Ali Khan marries Kareena Kapoor, his sweetheart of many years on October 16 this year.

Sources have confirmed that the marriage which has been under heavy speculation for long now is likely to be fixed for October 16 while the mehndi and sangeet will take place on October 15.

The two day festivities will be hosted by mother and yesteryear's Sharmila Tagore at the Pataudi, the traditional seat of the Nawab of Pataudi. After the death of Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi last year from ILD (a lung disease) Saif has been "anointed" as the new Nawab while his non-actor sister Saba is in-charge of the wakf properties and would be looking after all the religious ceremonies which were under the charge of the former Nawab.

It is learnt that the entire Kapoor khandan is expected to attend the wedding and they would be staying in Gurgaon. This is the first wedding for Kareena, and the second for Saif who has two children from his earlier marriage.

A number of the late Pataudi's cousins who are settled in Pakistan, including two former foreign ministers are expected to attend the celebrations while politicians from the Congress, actors from Bollywood, actors and directors from Bengali cinema from where Sharmila began her film journey and some close friends of Pataudi from the cricket world are also expected to be on the guest list.

The high-profile wedding which has been under scanner for some years now, is expected to generate a great deal of interest, but sources said that because of the death of Nawab of Pataudi, Sharmila wants to keep the festivities muted.

But despite that, the festivities will be high voltage including a rock band, as well as qawwali singers from across the border.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 06.06.2012, 11:33 | Сообщение # 99
Лед и пламя
Lover boy Saif is back
Bina Trivedi, TNN | Jun 6, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Years ago, audiences fell in love with Saif Ali Khan in his first outing as the metropolitan lover boy in "Dil Chahta Hai".

In the time that followed, Saif honed this image and got better and better with films like "Hum Tum", "Salaam Namaste" and "Kal Ho Naa Ho". His home production "Love Aaj Kal" was not just one of the blockbusters of 2009, it was also widely acclaimed. When Saif plays a lover boy, there's just no beating him at the game. With his new venture, "Cocktail", Saif is back as the adaptable lover boy in London. And what's truly engaging this time is that Saif romances Deepika Padukone and debutante Diana Penty in equal measure. Glimpses in the promos of his character Gautam's charm have already built a great deal of buzz around the film. Just what about Saif do people love so much?

Says Saif, " Gautum's (nickname Guttlu) background is very different. He's a dilli boy from a traditional, middle-class family. His mother is sitting on his head forcing him to get married. As a person he's warm, charming, sensitive, funny. I think I'm like that in real life! What do you think? No? On a serious note, Gautam does have a lot of drama in his life, so dealing with it led to some traumatic, emotional scenes, which were quite hard. And fun in equal measure.''

Says producer Dinesh Vijan, "Saif's the wittiest person I know; always the most entertaining person on set. His family background gives him a suave charm that gets magnified on screen. In "Cocktail", Saif aka Gautam is a mast-maula character, a Delhi boy with a Delhi accent who flirts but doesn't objectify women. He has a way with words that makes women feel comfortable. Gautam the lover boy will make you fall in love with Saif all over again."

Deepika Padukone, who is working with Saif in this genre for the second time after "Love Aaj Kal", says, "Saif must have these characters somewhere within him, because he just flows in these roles. His ease and natural spontaneous delivery makes it soo easy to respond to him as an actor. I really enjoyed working with him."
And is Saif a lover boy in real life? He says, "I don't honestly see myself as a lover boy in real life or otherwise. I think it's got more to do with these characters not being larger than life; I mean, the guys I play are real, their confusion is real, their issues with women, friendship, love, are all so easy to relate to. We've all been in that kind of space at some point in our lives. So, it just comes more easily. And it's fun to play imperfect characters. There is something loveable, so endearing about not having the answers.''

An excited Sunil Lulla, co-producer, Eros, says, "Saif's confusion apart, he is always lovable in these kinds of characters. We are really excited about this joint venture with Illuminati Films and the buzz that the film has created within two weeks of its promotions." Illuminati films and Eros international's "Cocktail", directed by Homi Adajania, releases on 13th July.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 11.07.2012, 08:59 | Сообщение # 100
Лед и пламя
People don’t like to see me and Kareena together, says Saif Ali Khan
Source: Vaibhavi Risbood | Last Updated 14:21(10/07/12)

Saif Ali Khan might have inked Kareena Kapoor’s name on his hand, but the actor is taking a conscious decision not to feature with her. And, the actor reveals the reason too.

On being asked why Kareena is not a part of his home production Cocktail? Saif replies, “Perhaps people don’t like to see me and Kareena together on the silver screen. However, Deepika Padukone is a talented actress and she fits the bill.”

It’s usually seen that real life lovers don’t work well on the reel. Saif agrees to the same and adds, “Yes, that’s right. That's because there is too much of comfort between the two, which is seen on the screen. People like to read about them and gossip, but don’t like to see them on screen.”

Saif is head over heels in love with Kareena, but still doesn't want to reveal anything about their marriage date.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 11.07.2012, 09:13 | Сообщение # 101
Лед и пламя
Is Saif Ali Khan more ambitious than Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan?

Rachana Parekh8.00 PM IST 07.10.2012

While the triumvirate Khan is satisfied making Rs 100-crore blockbusters, the Cocktail star has set slightly different goals professionally

When it comes to star power, we like it that the suave Saif Ali Khan doesn’t harbour any delusions. In an interview, the Cocktail star admitted that he isn’t as successful as the other, more popular Khans in the industry – Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan. And it doesn’t unnerve him that his name isn’t taken in the same breath as the superstar Khans. Does that mean Saif isn’t ambitious? Not really!

“I’m well-paid and enjoying what I have in my career,” says Kareena Kapoor’s beau in an interview to a newspaper, but quickly adds, “I want to go international in my field, like my father (Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi) and grandfather (Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi). But I don’t mean taking my films to a festival. I want do something big.”

By big, we guess Saif’s talking about making universally-appealing films that’ll reach out to a wider audience across the globe. Though the new Nawab of Pataudi doesn’t have a strong hold in the international market, we think he’s got what it takes – the look, sophistication and charisma – to be a part of a worldwide project.

So no wonder Saif isn’t concerned about competition from the Shahrukhs, the Aamirs and the Salmans. He’s worried about battling it out with the Brads and the Toms of Hollywood at the box office. But looking at the line-up of films (Race 2, Judwaa remake) he has, we don’t think it’s happening anytime soon!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 08:19 | Сообщение # 102
Лед и пламя
Saif Ali Khan in Tigmanshu Dhulia's underworld flick

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, July 21, 2012]

One would have seen a completely new Saif Ali Khan in 'Omkara' as the rustic, sleazy character Langda Tyagi.

Buzz is that now again the stylish star will don similar kind of role in 'Paan Singh Tomar' famed director Tigmanshu Dhulia's venture.

According to sources, Dhulia's next will revolve around Uttar Pradesh-based mafia world, in which Saif will play the lead.

While allegations are rife his character in the film will be on the lines of the famous Langda Tyagi, Saif apparently is not keen to repeat the same character again in Dhulia's project.

Although the film is against the UP backdrop, Saif's characterization will have totally different shade than his 'Omkara' one.

Of late Saif is enjoying the success of 'Cocktail' where he plays a lover boy.

So one would have expected him to continue playing similar roles.

But then he doesn't want to stick with one type of genre and this also proves why he has moved on to sign films like 'Race 2' and 'Go Goa Gone' which will show him different shades.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 28.07.2012, 11:58 | Сообщение # 103
Лед и пламя
Saif confirms rom-com with Natalie Portman

Posted On Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 02:03:55 AM

As Agent Vinod,s he got to zip around the world in sharp suits and sharper shoes. The box office response notwithstanding, it seems to have whetted his appetite for globetrotting adventure.

During a telephonic exchange with this newspaper, Saif Ali Khan let it slip that he will be seen with Academy award winner Natalie Portman in his next, a romance. The actor messaged, "A love story we are working on... It's a secret...We are doing a film with Natalie Portman."

As far as formulas go, Saif, in an earlier interview to this newspaper had admitted that he was happy with the response to Cocktail, and would not mind replicating it. Perhaps which is why he has decided to stick to what he does best - romance.

And trying to rope in an actress who won the Oscar for her performance in Black Swan last year may just prove beneficial. However, when we prodded, he chose to remain mum about details of his project. In fact, he did not even divulge whether the film will be a Hollywood production or made under his home banner.

Though Saif did say one thing. He rubbished all rumours about Diana Penty being cast in his next home production.

Meanwhile...

Not October 16, it's a beach wedding in December

Yesterday this newspaper told you how Saif and beau Kareena Kapoor have called off their October 16 wedding. Looks like, they wanted a beach wedding with close friends instead. Saif confirmed and said: "And the wedding is in Maldives...100 people...December not October!"

Apparently, the actors wish to keep it a low-key affair with only a handful of close friends attending it apart from family. Perhaps this is also a way to avoid the unwanted attention showered by the media.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 04.08.2012, 22:19 | Сообщение # 104
Лед и пламя
"I joked about doing a film with Natalie Portman", says Saif Ali Khan

Posted On Monday, July 30, 2012 at 02:43:57 PM

Mumbai: It seems that actor, Saif Ali Khan loves to play pranks off screen as well, and this time he plays it off with media. Earlier Saif told the media that he is to play a role in a movie with Black Swan fame Natalie Portman. But now, Saif has finally revealed that the 'news' was nothing but a joke he chose to crack after being surrounded by several rumours and assumptions about his life.

"The media has always hyped everything related to the star from his personal life to his professional life. The media and their questions to Saif seem to be never ending, from details about his wedding with Kareena to questions on all the female leads he works with. Saif has actually answered so many questions most of them rather tricky and unimportant, at one such moment when a journalist asked him about his future plans Saif decided to have some fun", said a close associate of the actor.

Saif decided to play a fast one, instead of denying the rumour, he built up a story around a film with Natalie. He was aware that one quote from him could lead to a domino effect and will definitely make headlines. This news soon became the latest talk of town, everyone was curious to know how he actually managed this Bollywood-Hollywood collaboration.

Since, so many actors have been planning it for years and have failed. The close associate of the actor further said, "Saif's phone was ringing day in and night out for the last couple of days but he chose to keep mum as this time around the amusement level took a different proportion."

When contacted Saif, he said “It was a joke, I am sorry."

"It's just that I am very annoyed with speculations on all the aspects of my life. If this goes on, I might just start making up stories like these to entertain myself. Hope people will understand that," Saif further clarified.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.08.2012, 13:31 | Сообщение # 105
Лед и пламя
Saif-Kareena’s romantic getaway
Meena Iyer, TNN | Aug 8, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Saif Ali Khan turns 42 on August 16, and the Junior Nawab and his Begum will be leaving for London on August 12 to celebrate this special occasion.

Kareena Kapoor, who is currently dubbing for her September release, and Saif, who has a short gap between shoots after his Mauritius schedule for one of his home productions, are flying out for a five-day break. The couple has a favourite upmarket hotel in London that they frequent; and we hear that they make a booking in the same place everytime they visit UK. Kareena had said, "London provides us the privacy we seek to do normal things like take a walk at Hyde Park, take in a broadway show and just chill. So whenever there is a special occasion, we know where to head."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 7 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz