Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 01.05.2024, 22:27
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 8
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 15:45 | Сообщение # 16
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Julia Roberts staying at Saif's ancestral home
Thursday, October 1, 2009, 16:12

Julia Roberts visited the Taj Mahal in Agra on Saturday. On Sunday she was back shooting a stone's throw away from Saif's ancestral home in Patadi. In fact for the first time the Pataudis are allowing a unit to shoot in their home.

Saif's mom is very angry at the way her son is referred to as the 'Chotte Nawab' in the media. "Saif is a grown-up man of 36. There's no Chotte or Nawab in his personality. He wants to be known as an actor, though he comes from a royal family."

Julia is indeed staying in Sharmila and her husband's property. "Julia Roberts is our guest. She's staying in a part of our property. We've let the unit stay in a flank because she's a colleague and I know what it is like to shoot far away from home."

The Pataudi staff has been helping Julia Robert's unit with whatever they require. At this very moment Julia Roberts is shooting in an ashram right next to the Pataudi palace. In fact there will be some shooting in the Pataudis home where Julia Roberts' unit is staying.

"We're staying in main palace. They are staying in a separate part of the royal property known as the Nafeez Manzil. After Pataudi, they'll be shooting in Italy and Malaysia. In the past, Aamir Khan shot and stayed with us for The Rising. Deepa Mehta shot Earth in Pataudi, though that portion was edited out," says Sharmila who is at the Pataudi with the entire family for a family function.

"Tiger and I are here. He dragged us out here in this heat, much to our annoyance. Saif and my two daughters Sabah and Soha are also here for a Mewati Akikah ceremony which is a traditional Muslim mundan," said Sharmila from Pataudi on Sunday .

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 11:42 | Сообщение # 17
Ангел Любви
Saif Ali Khan’s all-boys nightout in London
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 10:45

After his flight scare on September 30 on board a BA aircraft, Saif Ali Khan reached London the next day to attend a 20 Years-on Reunion Dinner (October 1) at the prestigious club Boodle's on St James Street and flew back to Mumbai on October 3.

Says a source close to Saif, "Saif had studied at Winchester College and has kept in touch with most of his fellow students from there - people who are established icons in the business world today (including businessman and politicians).

On October 1, Saif and about 25 distinguished gentlemen from various corners of the globe met at Boodle's club in London and spent partying till the wee hours of the morning. Boodle's offers membership to a select few and is patronized only by the super rich who have memberships to the club.

Boodle's is the second oldest club in the world, the oldest being White's at London.

The source adds that it was a boys' night out with Saif hobnobbing with his elite group of friends. "Saif was thrilled to catch up with his friends after a span of two years. It was strictly formal attire - dinner jacket with tie - an outfit that Saif loves too. Saif partied till morning, rested the next day, did some shopping, met up with his other friends in London and flew back again on Saturday afternoon to be back in Mumbai with girlfriend Kareena Kapoor."

Initially, Saif had studied at the Lawrence School Sanawar but later attended Lockers Park Prep School. Later, he attended Winchester College, a famous school for boys in UK where his father Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi had also studied in.

Boodle's is a London gentleman's club, founded in 1762. The club came to be known after the name of its headwaiter Edward Boodle.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 16.10.2009, 13:22 | Сообщение # 18
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena shoot longest on-camera kiss
Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 12:11

They are certainly the most happening couple in the tinsel town and now Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor have created a record for the longest kiss on camera. The steamy kissing scene which was filmed recently for their upcoming movie Kurbaan is said to be the longest between any two stars in the history of Bollywood. Sources close to the movie say that the kissing scene seemed to be never ending during the shooting of the movie.

Director Rensil D'Silva wants to present the chemistry between the real life lovers in the movie. He is banking on the kissing scene so much so that Rensil believes that a certain section of the sex-starved audience will come to the theatres just to see Saif and Kareena in bed. It remains to be seen whether this scene does wonders for the movie or ends up as another of those marketing stunts so common in Bollywood.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 16.10.2009, 13:29 | Сообщение # 19
Ангел Любви
“I‘d slap if someone were to ask me to sleep with Saif”- Rozza
Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 16:53

Rozza Catalano tells us that she would slap if a person asks her to sleep with him in exchange for a role.

Is it true that you are keen on learning the oldest form of martial arts in China shortly?
Yes. I am fit and I want to become fitter as days are passing by. As a kick-boxing freak for the past 4 years and a trained martial arts person, I am now gung ho about trying my hands in the oldest and the best form of martial arts- Wushu Kung-Fu from Anan Henan in China.

How do you feel when complimented with epithets like sexy, hot etc?
Though these epithets are compliments used by men with a sexy connotation. I confess that I am used to passes from men, especially in India. If men do not make a pass at you, who will? But I do not give any man the vibe.

Did you come all the way to India from Africa, just because you fell in love with Saif?
Contrary to the notion that I had an ulterior motive and wanted to pursue my career in Bollywood by latching out to Saif, though I used to do theatre in Switzerland and also walk the ramp, I came to India just in pursuit of my heart, because love for Saif dictated every move of mine. For three years of my life, I did not do anything and just took the back seat by stepping behind Saif.

Is it true that you did two ads as well as anchored a talk show when you were with Saif?
I did two ads with Saif just for a lark when the producers of the ad requested me to be a part of the ad campaign. I also shot for two episodes of a show for Star as an anchor, but the channel decided not to shoot further episodes of the show. It was around the same time that Saif and I split and I was quite crest-fallen and had to get over her trauma and fend for myself. I have always believed that if one door closes, yet another will open for you.

How did get over the trauma?
I felt wounded but at the same time, I realized that it was important for me to understand what is going on around me and stand for what I believe. In the difficult period that ensued, sat back, felt the pain and started re-discovering myself, by setting out to learn more about myself which I did not know at all earlier. Though it took some time, it was not difficult for me to get back on my feet. I think it is because of the way I approach people and life in general. It is my persona. I used to walk in areas which were dangerous. If you have an attitude, where you respect others, others in turn will also respect you.

Have you lost the belief in love?
Just because I had a failed relationship; it does not mean that I have lost my belief in love. I have big respect for love and for myself too. However, I have realized one thing for sure. That is I cannot indulge in something in which I can give 100 percent of myself. At the risk of sounding to be very selfish, I need to give love to myself first. I believe that everything will come at the right time.

What did you learn from your relationship with Saif?
I do not like to talk about my relationship with Saif because I have moved on and that is a closed chapter in my life. You learn from a relationship and move ahead if it does not work for some reason or the other. You should not start hating love, but protect it, because love is what makes living worthwhile. I also do not believe in blaming any one or pointing out fingers. I do not think any woman can take something away from you if you are not giving. I do not like to play the victim.

What is your take on the syndrome of the casting couch in the film industry?
I am of the opinion that every individual has to know what he or she is. I have heard a lot about the syndrome of the casting couch in film industry. I do not believe in barter system. I‘d perhaps slap if some one were to ask me to sleep with him in exchange for a role. I like having my own space. I guess, if you know you are capable, then you know your talent and will have your own self esteem.

Do you feel handicapped as an actor, because of your white skin?
I do not want to get typed as yet another item girl in Bollywood, just because I have white skin. I do not want to be slotted as a foreign bimbette. The reason I did only item numbers mostly is that the roles which I was offered till now were not substantial at all. Music makes me feel closer to God. I am sure after people watch me in films like Nakshatra, Monopoly, Ek Second Jo Zindagi Badal De etc, I will be approached for roles which are written keeping me and my talent in mind. For the last two years, I have been brushing my knowledge of Hindi. Now that I am in India, I am not going to give up easily till I make it in Bollywood, like Katrina Kaif. Kat is amazing. Success stories of women like Kat inspire me, but I am here not to compete with Kat or any other actress but with myself. Kat has proved that movies do not have borders.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 16.10.2009, 13:31 | Сообщение # 20
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena break smooches record in Kurbaan
Thursday, October 15, 2009, 9:49

If the longest on-screen kiss wasn't enough to excite Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor seem to have more in store for their fans. The Rensil D'Silva movie which is being touted as one of the sexiest in Bollywood will break all records of previous smooches. The theatrical trailer of the movie is enough to excite the fans and Kareena Kapoor seems to be sizzling in the movie.

A source close to the movie informs us that Kurbaan will have record number of smooches so much so that Mallika Sherawat might just raise her eyebrows. Saif and Kareena have converted their off-screen romance into an on-screen sizzling chemistry. Saif Ali Khan will be seen in his usual seductive character and as for Kareena 'sizzler' is the only word.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 10.11.2009, 12:33 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena walk the ramp for Manish
Friday, October 16, 2009, 10:35

Kareena Kapoor and her boyfriend Saif Ali Khan walked the ramp for Salman Khan's 'Being Human' show during the ongoing HDIL fashion week in Mumbai. The couple who will be seen together in the movie Kurbaan strutted down the ramp for renowned designer week Manish Malhotra. The collection was a bridal special called 'Destination Wedding.' The set decorated with white drapes falling from the rooftop looked like a dream sequence of a Bollywood movie.

An excited Kareena said that it was very special for her to walk the ramp with Saif and she had lot of fun even during the dress rehearsals. She added that she had walked the ramp for her friend Manish several times in the past. The show which ran packed saw a host of Bollywood celebrities sitting in the front row including Priyanka Chopra, Preity Zinta, Kajol, Imran Khan, Dino Morea, Uday Chopra and Sophie Chaudhary.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 10.11.2009, 12:35 | Сообщение # 22
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena fear Akshay-Katrina storm
Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 17:00

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor may the most sizzling couple in Bollywood but when it comes to the screen they fear the Akshay Kumar-Katrina Kaif jodi. This fear has forced their movie Kurbaan to be preponed by a week so that they would not have to take on Akshay and Katrina stater De Dana Dan in their very first week. Director Rensil D’Silva who had gone gaga about the Saif-Kareena chemistry in the movie doesn't fell it would be enough to take on Akki and Kat.
Producer Karan Johar and director Rensil D'Silva have reason to fear Bollywood's No.1 jodi after all their last three movies together have been Welcome, Singh Is Kinng and Namaste London all of which have been blockbusters. Akki and Kat have become the most successful pair after Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. Moreover, since Kurbaan deals with the subject of terrorism its performance at the Box Office cannot be guaranteed versus a comedy De Dana Dan which also has stars like Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal.

It is also being rumoured that Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan weren't themselves too keen to take on Akshay and Katrina in the Box Office. Although Saif and Kareena might carry the attitude of their relationship with them wherever they go we all now know which couple has the best on-screen chemistry.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:46 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви
Saif asks to watch him making love to Kareena
Friday, October 23, 2009, 11:20

Maybe he is angry. Maybe he desperately wants a hit with his girlfriend. We don't know the exact reason why Saif Ali Khan threw a challenge to film lovers. Believe it or not, he has asked everyone to watch him getting intimate with Kareena Kapoor in Kurbaan.

Saif revealed that the intimate scenes with his ladylove are bold and honest. He wants everyone to watch his lovemaking scene with Kareena on the big screen instead of reading the reports about their acts while holidaying together.

It was earlier reported that the couple has a long kissing scene in this film produced by Karan Johar and directed by Rensil D'Silva. The poster of the film is also hot with topless Kareena facing shirtless Saif.

Here is a daring couple!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:47 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena's chemistry sidelines Vivek
Monday, October 26, 2009, 9:03

With the intensity of Kurbaan's promotion picking up a lot is being talked about the sizzling chemistry between Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. But a certain Vivek Oberoi who plays a crucial role in the movie seems to be nowhere. The promos of the Rensil D'Silva directed movie is completely focusing on Saif and Kareena and have completely sidelined Vivek.

Vivek is very upset at being ignored at the promotional events and has accepted that his brand value is no match to that of Saif and Kareena. Bollywood's once most promising actor is starving for a good movie to re-establish his career. The romantic fling with Aishwarya and the hot blooded brawl with Salman Khan in the past have certainly dented his career in the tinsel town.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:48 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви
Royal Saif on Hi! Living
Monday, October 26, 2009, 14:47

Continuing the Parampara of spectacular performances on the silver screen, he got his Pehchan as someone who was once a Aashiq Aawara, and now whose Dil Chahta Hai to go Kurbaan over the Race.

If these words just do not give you any indication about whom are we referring about, then, may we advice you to kindly pack your bags and go back to where you rightly belong: Planet Mars! And for others, here's yet another reason to feast up on the feisty Saif Ali Khan, who looks a million bucks on the cover of the latest edition of Hi! Living. The photographs inside the magazine put the readers in a tizzy as to which looks more royal…the Taj Lake Palace Hotel or Saif Ali Khan himself! In this issue, Saif, on his own admission, says, "I think I am a good son. I have never asked my parents for money and they must be deeply relieved as it didn't always look that way. I also have not been arrested in ages." The Royal man also shares with the readers about his take on 'Royalty'. He says, "For me, royalty was personified in the men in my family who were great sportsmen. The Pataudi men were well known cricketers. My other grandfather, the Nawab of Bhopal had a polo handicap of nine."

All in all, a not-to-be-missed issue royale!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:49 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena in the shoes of Shahrukh-Tabu
Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 10:05

The much-hyped film Kurbaan would star Shahrukh Khan, Tabu and Sanjay Dutt if Karan Johar went ahead with his plan seven years ago. However, he went on to do other projects, and the film eventually went to Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi.

Karan revealed that he wanted Shahrukh, Tabu and Sanjay to play the lead roles with Nikhil Advani as the director. The film was named Kaal then. On narrating the story to Rensil D’Silva, the screenplay he prepared turned out into a different film all together. Thus born the title Kurbaan with Saif and Kareena in the lead roles.

Karan left Kurbaan behind after he went on to make films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham in 2001 and later produced Kal Ho Naa Ho.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:50 | Сообщение # 27
Ангел Любви
Special music video on Saif-Kareena for Kurbaan
Friday, October 30, 2009, 17:42

Why was Kareena Kapoor not part of the music video that was shot by Rensil D'Silva on Tuesday although she is very much part of Kurbaan and when she was in fact shooting for another film by the same producers (Dharma Productions)?

Kareena says she wasn't needed. But Saif Ali Khan and Rensil, after shooting with the actor alone decided she was needed after all. Images of Kareena were finally included in Saif's music video.

Saif Ali Khan shot a music video for Kurbaan, a seductive tag-on for the film which takes its director Rensil D'Silva back to his roots. Laughed Rensil, "Yeah, I used to shoot music videos ten years ago. I feel I've gone back in time. We decided to do a music video for Kurbaan. But not the usual shor-sharaaba flashy promotional video."

The unusual music video shot at Mukesh Mills in Mumbai was conceptualized by Rensil and choreographed by Bosco. It featured Saif and the chorus dancers in spiritual postures.

Says Rensil, "Unlike the usual music videos this was more spirit than body. There is a lot of visual imagery in the song that we haven't captured before in any music video. Though there are chorus dancers accompanying Saif, you won't see them or Saif doing the usual gyrations."

Rensil was very clear about the music video defining the film's theme. He was also quite sure it would feature only Saif.

But then Kareena's presence was sorely missed. Apparently, Saif suggested that she be present in the music video at least in spirit.

"How could we not have Kareena in the video? I mean she's the music in the film," reasons Rensil.

The director chose what he thought to be her finest dramatic shots from the film and placed them in the music video as images passing by while Saif performs the song in the foreground.

"The impact is potent," says Rensil. "Kareena's the soul of the film. Though we shot the song 'Kurbaan Hua' without her participation, we had to finally acknowledge the fact that she lends a lyricism to our film."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:51 | Сообщение # 28
Ангел Любви
Saif Ali Khan does body art
Monday, November 2, 2009, 15:23

When was the last time that someone offered you a whopping amount for creating your own recipe? Well, think no further as the chips major Lay's, has done just that. It has announced the 'Give Us Your Dillicious Flavour' campaign, with none other than Saif Ali Khan doing the honours.

Buzz up!'Give Us Your Dillicious Flavour' is an innovative engagement program that is aimed at getting Lay's next potato chips flavour from the Indian consumer. The campaign will give the consumer an opportunity to co-create the flavour they like on Lay's and also become rich and famous. The winner will receive a mega prize of whopping Rs. 50 lakh plus 1% of the sales turnover from the new flavour, which will be launched by the end of May 2010.

Speaking on this occasion, Saif Ali Khan said, "Just as I have my own take on what flavour I like on Lay's, every Indian has their favourite too. Personally, I am excited how the campaign will go. It has all the ingredients of a great thriller. 'Give Us Your Dillicious Flavour' is being supported by a 360° marketing mix with an idea of consumers expressing their flavour though body art." Maybe, that explains the reason as to why the Prince Khan had some tattoos (read 'body art') on his hand! The entire campaign is being supported by a TVC that has Saif Ali Khan being aggressively pursued by consumers who are body painted as their favourite flavour idea. They're painted as Kachi Ambi or Achaari Baigan or Chilli Cheese. They pop up at him from everywhere, demanding that he pick their flavour till he turns around and tells them to not tell him, but to tell Lay's.

All in all, with Saif at the helm of things, one can easily say that 'Lay's is the way to go'. What say, Saif!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:52 | Сообщение # 29
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena touring 3 cities for Kurbaan
Monday, November 2, 2009, 17:14

After making waves across India with its scintillating promos and mesmerizing music, Kurbaan, a Dharma Productions film and a UTV Motion Pictures release directed by Rensil D'Silva, is all set to enthrall international fans on November 20 worldwide and November 19 in the Middle East.

The leading cast of the film, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, along with producer Karan Johar will embark on a 3-city tour of London, Dubai and New York to promote Kurbaan. These visits will give their fans an interesting insight into the movie.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:54 | Сообщение # 30
Ангел Любви
Saif's depressing time with Kareena Kapoor
Thursday, November 5, 2009, 13:40

If you are of the impression that Saif Ali Khan must have had great time shooting for Kurbaan with his girlfriend Kareena Kapoor, you are wrong. The truth is that, he had a cold and depressing time with her.

Many used to say that shooting films in foreign locations is like a picnic but Saif and Kareena had a hard time shooting for Kurbaan in Philadelphia. The shooting schedule was horrible, as the sun set at 1600 hrs IST and the weather was extremely cold at minus 10 degrees. They had to wear jackets in Mumbai summer, as they had to shoot a few sequences they left at Philadelphia schedule.

Kurbaan, produced by Karan Johar and directed by Rensil D'Souza also features Vivek Oberoi, Diya Mirza, Om Puri and Kirron Kher. It is scheduled for release on November 20.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 2 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz