Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 01.05.2024, 23:01
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 6 из 8
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 03:45 | Сообщение # 76
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
A split Diwali for Kareena-Saif
Kareena Kapoor parties minus beau Saif, who's in London

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan usually attend parties together. But on Diwali night, the gal was seen letting her hair down not with her beau but with her Golmaal 3 gang at Tusshar Kapoor's house.

Sources said she had been whooping it up like "one of the boys".

The actress explains her man's absence by her side, "Saif was away attending his school friend's wedding in London. So I decided to party the night away with the Golmaal team at Tusshar's place."

Self-conscious

Comparing it with the times she is out with Saif, the Kapoor gal said, "We do tend to get self-conscious of our image when we're out together. But when I was alone on Diwali night with my friends, it was a different experience."

Success matters

Incidentally, the Chhote Nawab is yet to see Golmaal 3. After Golmaal 2, Kareena was reluctant to do the third part, but her Omkara co-star insisted she do the film.

Says an emotional Bebo, "Saif was the one who always said I had to do Golmaal 3 as it will be a huge hit and success is what really matters at the end of the day.

So I've only Saif to thank for giving me sound advice." Now she is all set to shoot for Golmaal 4 next year.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Вторник, 29.03.2011, 12:27 | Сообщение # 77
Лед и пламя
Saif doesn't regret being wild
Chandna Arora, TNN | Mar 29, 2011, 12.00am IST

Most interviews with Saif Ali Khan feature Kareena Kapoor, quite prominently. But Saif's journey from the geek in glasses to 90s' Bollywood star kid, to 'hey, he can act!', to producer and father of two, is a fascinating story, rarely discussed.

After this long and candid chat, though, Saif laughingly issued something of a disclaimer, saying, "Just because you're good at being an actor, it doesn't qualify you to be an expert on anything else.

But we tend to wax eloquent often, on life and politics, and people listen, because we're successful sometimes, and they won't contradict it unless there's a bigger star who'll tell you to shut up! It's very important to remember that."

So in his cut-through-cheese diction, attractively sprinkled with a slight English accent, this is Saif Ali Khan waxing eloquent on his life and work.

You're shooting your home production "Agent Vinod" in Delhi, "Love Aaj Kal", which you produced, was also set here...
"Love Aaj Kal" was shot here because Imtiaz (Ali, the director) is from Delhi, and I think part of the romance of coming back to Delhi from England, rather than Mumbai, suited our story, so we set it in Delhi, and it had that feeling of shaadis in winter and all that... There's a distinct feel to Delhi, and Imtiaz likes the vibe here, the open spaces, the parks. "Agent Vinod" is being shot here because Delhi is the seat of government. The film is geo-politically as accurate as we could make it. We tried to think of big problems for Agent Vinod to deal with, and the biggest, the most sensitive, and closest to home we could think of involved something in Delhi. He's saving the world, but he's doing it in Delhi. If something goes wrong here, the subcontinent would be in trouble. This place has a mixture of a sense of grandeur and raajneeti – if you shoot a convoy of cars amid the buildings that have that political power and majesty about them. Also, like any big city, it has a slightly seedier underbelly, like the Kashmere Gate area, where we can also shoot crucial stuff, and Old Delhi, with its beautiful Mughal influences, which is a very cinematic place – we're here to capture all three. We're also shooting at Nirula's in CP, but with Army helicopters, which I've never seen before.

If people were to watch your films from the 90s, it might make some cringe...
(Chuckles) It makes me cringe also a little bit sometimes, but only up to a point. But seriously, I watch it and I think I worked very hard. I was laboriously dancing away in various songs. The high jeans, the hair, I know – I think cinema, particularly with changing trends and (thanks a lot) cable TV and satellite rights that pay us now (I'm saying sarcastically), serves as a reminder of our fashion bloopers. They'll always come back to haunt us. But it reminds us of the hard work we've done.

I think it's only very recently that Hindi films have become quite cool and we've become fashion-wise quite competent, internationally. Earlier, there was a class divide among people who watched Hindi cinema, it wasn't considered for everybody. I think it's become more pan-Indian now. Nobody now says 'What, Bollywood movies?' That was when people were associated with white-suit producers – people used to say producers are like that. Now we're the producers, and we're quite hip (grins).

The word 'slump' is sometimes used to describe that period in your work, from 90s till "Dil Chahta Hai" – is that correct?
I think so, yes. I started out not so great, in "Parampara". "Aashiq Awara" was okay, "Yeh Dillagi" was good – my first hit, great music, sweet love story, and that secured me a bit. "Main Khiladi..." was immediately afterwards, and that was wonderful. Then there was a massive slump of about 17 bad movies, with just enough to keep you around. Then came "DCH", that moment where the dialogues in Hindi films changed, and sensibilities changed, and Farhan Akhtar ushered in a slightly new, urban character who didn't have to be a version of an Amitabh Bachchan character to be a Hindi film hero – up until then, there was still a hangover of that 70s superstar stereotype. People enjoyed "DCH". It was also a disciplined atmosphere – other people in the industry used to laugh at us for how organised we were.

Why did they laugh at you?
They just thought – like people do – that we're too cool. Everyone had walkie-talkies, and there was pin drop silence and you could hear each other breathe. You could hear your own spit being swallowed. And then you start speaking at true tones. That's what actually cinema can be about – what it is about for Excel and Farhan, and what it should be about for Illuminati – but it's the directors who set that tone. On the other hand, you should also, as a Hindi film actor, be able to work in chaotic circumstances. It's a very diverse industry, you have to be able to cope with various environments. Some are international, some noisy, for lack of a better word...

Was the set of "Omkara" also like that?
There's a whole section of the industry which is Vishal's (Bharadwaj) domain. I'm glad they promote this rural, rugged cinema, which is the closest we can come to a Western. Films like "Ishqiya" – noir kind of movies. The small town kind of dialogues that Vishal writes – he's a representative of a school of Indian thought and values. In "Omkara", he condensed an entire scene once, by removing all the dialogues, and he boiled it down to one action – the one in which I break a mirror and anoint myself with my blood. But there was a dialogue there, a whole scene, me saying that I've been scorned and I'll take revenge and all that. He said, 'You don't need to say that, what you do is you look at yourself in the mirror, and do that thing with the gulaal.' He wanted me to do it naked, I said I'll do it naked if you direct me naked, and he refused, but that was what he did to that scene. It spoke a thousand words – it's a mark of genius. Who thinks of that? I have to respect that.

With films like "Omkara" and "Being Cyrus" that there was a second shift – from cute, goofy lover boy to 'an actor'...
I think I didn't trust myself also. And it takes a maker to sometimes trust an actor to see something... and now, I think it's important once to associate with roles that are not in the least associated with you – characters like Langda Tyagi, "Being Cyrus", or like in the movie "Aarakshan", more importantly, a Scheduled Caste teacher from a basti whose mother irons clothes for a living. Like the Sikh in "Love Aaj Kal", I wouldn't have ever thought of myself playing a Sikh. But it is fun to put yourself in scenarios that are out of your comfort zone.

Why did you agree to do "Being Cyrus" – a noir, English language film?
I have no idea. Homi (Adajania, the director) came up to me and told me the story, and I thought I wanted to have a career that's based on interesting choices, and not following... We in the film industry live in a superstitious and a slightly frightened environment. People would say, don't get a vanity van, it was supposed to be bad luck for your career. Or don't change your hair... But it's not just the industry – I think we're a superstitious country, with the concept of nazar and everything – we're very aware of the supernatural. I do what I want to do, that's all. I'm not trying to make point with that. I just thought it'd be nice to have a mixed bag of films in your repertoire – body of work – that's varied and interesting.

You're wearing glasses (huge tortoiseshell ones). Are they for effect, or are they real?
I find it amusing to wear spectacles for effect. The effect, in my case, is the required effect of magnifying my vision, it's not cosmetic. I've had glasses since perhaps I was 12 or something. I wore them during my films as well, just not on camera. I look very intelligent when I wear specs, I got voted into all the societies in school when they had those orientation things. I looked like a brainy Indian scientist, and it took them a couple of days to realise that I'm academically, like, challenged. I had these National Health glasses that the English government gives you for free, but they're not very attractive.

You were apparently into literature in school?
Yes, yes, it was my favourite subject, that and history and art history. I was completely uninterested in Math. I have an aversion to figures of that sort. Thank God it's over! I look at Sara (his daughter) working sometimes, and I shudder. In "Aarakshan", I have to write these 'equations' on the board – and oh God, I was getting annoyed just doing it! I had to learn them and explain them. I teach Maths in the film – yeah, it's pretty ironic.

At school and later, you're also rumoured to have been something of a wild guy...?
That's probably true. Actually, if you go back a little bit, we're an extremely traditional Muslim family, and a very serious one at that. We haven't been brought up like that at all – we're very secular and extremely cosmopolitan and easy-going because my father is, and my mother has also brought us up like that. Even they have an inter-religious marriage – I think they just look at it as a marriage, nothing else comes into it. But I think it's exposure to England early that led to me being a little rebellious and a little... doing the sort of thing that nobody much in my family had done, really, because most of the family was brought up in this traditional academically Islamic environment.
Soha also has been exposed to England, but Saba's very religious and... I'm telling you, most of them in our family are very religious people! But that's how young people... I'm not regretful.

After your health trouble, you've become pretty fit...
In fact, I recently got this MRI done. I wanted to because I was watching Charlie Sheen in " Two And A Half Men" (there's a series where his fast-living character has a heart attack, and fears that he doesn't have much time left), and he was doing a battery of tests. My doctor says I have the lungs of a non-smoking athlete. I haven't smoked for the past two years since that terrible scare, which was the best thing that happened to me, and with yoga and diet... I don't eat much red meat, since I'm trying to be fit. My doctor says there are no heart issues, the arteries are rocking.

After living that life, how did you take fatherhood?
I think it was the greatest thing in the world to see Sara being born, and Ibrahim. I think it comes naturally to human beings – when you see a little baby that's yours – to take to it.
But the most beautiful thing about it is, when they grow up to share the same values as you. That's an amazing feeling. Like, Ibrahim doesn't agree with the death penalty. He discusses it with me. He'd like to have one girlfriend only. I'm not sure if he's going to manage that last one, though. But I admire his purity.

Your relationships are discussed very widely in the media, your work is very demanding, and you're separated from the mother of your kids. Have you had to work harder to ensure that your children have a life away from all these pressures in life?
I'm sure we would all have preferred it had life been more disciplined – one imagines like a family unit where there isn't this kind of separation for children – but I'm quite comfortable with myself, in the sense that my kids have all my love and attention. And that's what's most important – a connection with my children. To laugh with Ibrahim or to talk to Sara, and have her come and visit me on the sets in Bhopal... She wants to go to New York.

She's 16 now – aren't you worried about boyfriends?
No, she talks to me about them. We talk a lot. It's very important to make time, and the most important thing is that connection. When I've given a proportionate amount of time to my children, my work, my parents, and my relationship.

When there's an imbalance, I feel a discomfort, and sometimes I attain this magical balance. Most of the time I'm struggling to attain it while I'm working, and I think that's my life. I think I've explained it beautifully to you.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 06.04.2011, 07:32 | Сообщение # 78
Лед и пламя
Saif tunes in to Raj & DK’s shor

Posted On Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 05:01:06 AM

Raj and DK, the directors of the upcoming Shor In The City, are all set to make their next film with Saif Ali Khan, under his banner Illuminati Films. Reportedly, the film is an action comic thriller.

Our source tells us, “Raj and DK, who had earlier made 99 and are now making Shor In The City, are keen to have Saif in their next film.

They have already had meetings with him and everything is working out well. Saif likes the storyline.

However, everything will be finalised once Shor In The City is released. Saif will also be producing the film under his banner Illuminati Films. It’s an action-comedy, with a dose of thrill as well. The film will targets the youth demographic.”

When contacted Saif Ali Khan said, “Yes, we will sign Raj and DK to direct a film for us. The script is being finalised.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 19.04.2011, 11:08 | Сообщение # 79
Лед и пламя
Bhai hook or by crook

Saif Ali Khan has taken the responsibility of transforming sister’s love Kunal Khemu’s drooping career. He will produce a film for him

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Monday, April 18, 2011 at 02:30:38 AM

Bhai Saif Ali Khan, like a doting brother, has decided to take charge of sister’s beau, Kunal Khemu’s career. Soha, who has been dating Khemu for almost three years, now, wants her boyfriend to have a stable career.

And as a concerned bhai, Saif will do whatever it takes to put a smile on his baby sister’s face. He will produce a film for Kunal and will also do a cameo to add his star value to the project.

As reported by us earlier, Raj and DK who made 99 and are awaiting the release of Shor in the City, will direct this film by Saif’s Illuminati Films. A source close to Saif said, “Saif thinks, both Raj and DK are extremely talented.

He will also do a cameo in the film, which is a two-hero project. Contrary to speculations, it is unclear if Soha will be a part of the film.”

Raj confirmed, “Yes, Kunal is doing our film. There are two leads in the film and Kunal is one of them. The rest is yet to be finalised. It is a very out of the box comedy thriller and something very different from 99 or Shor… It’s like a brand new high for us.”

Kunal Khemu (above) and Saif Ali Khan’s (right) sister Soha (below) have been in a steady relationship for almost three years
Speaking about Saif and Soha being part of the film, Raj said, “We are discussing a part with Saif. However, we can’t confirm that at this point of time.

Right now it’s only Kunal in the film and rest everything is yet to be finalised.”

Now it is to be seen if a brother’s efforts are paid off or will go in vain. Kunal, you better sharpen your skills or Soha might not like it!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 08:32 | Сообщение # 80
Лед и пламя
Saif flirts with a guy!
Renuka Vyavahare, TNN | Apr 25, 2011, 07.28pm IST

Saif Ali Khan will have a bit of bromance in Agent Vinod we hear!

Kareena better be envious of the boys from now on for 'Agent Vinod' might see Saif Ali Khan getting flirtatious with a male co-star!

Our source on condition of anonymity revealed, "Saif will be seen flirting with a male co-star in Agent Vinod. There is a bit of bromance in the script where you will see Saif who plays a spy apparently seduce a man to get his work done."

Now that seems to be a bold move considering how 'commercial Bollywood' has still stayed away from featuring bromances.

We are also told, Kunal Khemu, Saif's supposed would be brother-in-law will also have a crucial role in the film which has been kept under wraps.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 01.05.2011, 06:07 | Сообщение # 81
Лед и пламя
Saif-Akki, version 2.0

Khan plans a sequel to Main Khiladi Tu Anari and decides to come clean on promoting sister’s beau Kunal

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 02:03:27 AM

It’s tough to forget the dance floor with blinking colourful lights, the whistle and the tough dance moves executed by one of the hit jodis Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar in the title track of the 1994 film Main Khiladi Tu Anari.

The story of an actor trying to help a cop out in a murder case became an instant hit. Saif, it seems, wants to go back to the action thriller once again.

The actor, after 17 long years has decided to make a sequel with his original co-star Akshay under the banner of Illuminati Films, his own production house.

“You know the funny part is that I wanted to make a sequel to Main Khiladi Tu Anari with Akshay when it had released but people asked me not to be silly since sequels don’t work in India. I however, kept saying that they do.

Sequels work all the time in America. Making a sequel to the the film is a pretty good idea and I might do it now,” confirms Saif.

Though Saif has too many films on hand as a producer at the moment, his plan to remake the 1994 hit is definitely on.

Meanwhile, after completing Agent Vinod, Illuminati Films is choc-a-bloc with films like Homi Adajania’s project tentatively titled Cocktail, a film with Raj and DK which will star his sister’s boyfriend Kunal Khemmu and a film with Fox Studios based on a comic book.

Clearing the air about him trying to give Kunal’s career a much-required push through his project with Raj and DK, Saif says, “That’s not the reason I am doing the film and while I would love to support my family and friends, I don’t believe in it.

The fact is that Kunal sent the directors to me as they were looking for a producer. I liked the script and Kunal fit the role. And yes, Soha is not part of the film.”

On a spree to clear all misunderstandings and mis-reporting by the media, Saif who has been training in a new form of martial arts, that too from a Vietnam based action director for his film Agent Vinod, went on to explain what exactly happened between him and Sriram Raghavan. “I never bothered to clarify.

I knew once the shoot starts, everything will be fine. Sriram is very much the captain of the ship. There were never any differences,” said the actor.

When asked why the films with Vishal Bhardwaj, Kunal Kohli and Siddharth Anand, incidentally all starring Priyanka Chopra (the actress not being a particular favourite with Kareena Kapoor) failed to take off with Saif who was being considered initially, the actor replied, “I have three films with Deepika. Isn’t it strange? First of all, I don’t think there is any issue here. We can keep our professional and personal lives separate.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 29.07.2011, 07:48 | Сообщение # 82
Лед и пламя
Ekta wants Saif to play Manya Surve

Posted On Friday, July 29, 2011 at 02:08:00 AM

Saif Ali Khan and Ekta Kapoor had not been on the best of terms since their project with director Vishal Bhardwaj, Dream Sequence, was put on hold. This happened, reportedly due to Saif’s excessive demands from the makers Balaji Motion Pictures.

However, both the filmmaker and the actor seem to have put their past behind. Ekta has now asked Saif to play the lead role of gangster Manya Surve in her upcoming venture with director Sanjay Gupta titled Shootout At Wadala.

The second in the Shootout series, this film, is based on a true story and being scripted by director Sanjay Gupta and crime journalist turned novelist Husain Zaidi.

A source revealed, “Ekta wants Saif to play the male lead in Shootout part 2. In fact he is the biggest contender for the role right now. However, director Sanjay Gupta wants John Abraham for the same.” This film might just be the mode of patching up between Saif Ali Khan and Ekta Kapoor.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:14 | Сообщение # 83
Лед и пламя
Women find most of my music offensive: Saif Ali Khan
Seema Sinha, TNN | Aug 9, 2011, 12.00AM IST

When Saif Ali Khan began strumming the guitar on a love song, the crowd of students went ballistic.

"I can go on forever," said Saif while playing the instrument. "I don't like heavy metal. I prefer jazz and blues but I like rock n roll the most. When the actor was asked about the music he plays to impress women, he surprised everyone by saying that women find most of his music offensive. In that case, obviously, many wondered, how did the chhote nawab manage to win over one of B-Town's most bewitching beauties.

Saif recalled the time when he first tried to impress a girl by playing a song for her. "There was a song called Black Night that I used to love. I bought the record and picked up the notes on the guitar to impress her," said Saif. Dressed in casual dark blue tee and jeans, Saif was at one of the prominent educational institutions in Central Mumbai promoting his forthcoming film Aarakshan. And the institute was renamed Aarakshan College for that day.

Amitabh Bachchan, who plays a college principal in Prakash Jha's Aarakshan, was just in character. He was the Principal of Aarakshan College. So while others took their classes, he kept a tab on them. The film's leading lady Deepika Padukone took a class in dance and taught some thumkas; Saif tried giving lessons on guitar; Manoj Bajpai held an acting workshop; Shankar and Ehsaan along with lyricist Prasoon Joshi gave tips for composing a song and Prateik, who plays a student in the film, taught the art of expressing on the wall through graffiti. The event was conceptualised and executed by Aditya Bhat and team from the Business of Ideas.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 26.08.2011, 11:18 | Сообщение # 84
Лед и пламя
The story behind Saif-Adi fallout

Here’s why the Chhote Nawab has not signed a single YRF film since 2008

Posted On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 03:04:11 AM

Yash Raj Films had helped resurrect Saif Ali Khan's career once upon a time. The studio premises had been like a second home to the Chhote Nawab. But now, it is no more than just a shooting venue for the actor. Reason: Once close friends Saif and YRF scion Aditya Chopra have drifted apart.

Cracks started appearing in the relationship during the days of YRF's animation film Roadside Romeo starring Saif opposite his girlfriend Kareena. Adi was very miffed with the actor because he refused to promote the film. Adi's anger intensified when Roadside Romeo failed at the box-office.

A source said, “Roadside Romeo was an experimental film for YRF. This was the first time they were venturing into the animation genre. Hence, Roadside Romeo was very close to Adi. His anger at the failure of the venture was justified.”

The same applied to Kareena Kapoor. Adi, who had not been very happy with her boyfriend wasn't too pleased with Kareena either. Revealed the source, “She too did not promote Roadside Romeo.”

Saif who did six films with YRF (Hum Tum, Salaam Namaste, Ta Ra Rum Pum, Roadside Romeo, Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic and Tashan) in quick succession hasn't signed a YRF project ever since Roadside Romeo hit the theatres. Tashan released in April 2008 and Roadside Romeo released in October 2008.

Interestingly, Kareena too hasn't signed a single YRF project ever since. Tashan was the last film Saif and Kareena did for the production house.

These days, whenever Saif is shooting at the Yash Raj Studios, he makes a hasty exit as soon as the shoot is over. “Earlier, he would often go up to Adi's office and have a chat with him over a cup of coffee,” informed a source.

According to a source, “Adi too misses Saif and Kareena. They both are excellent performers. It's just his ego which is coming in the way and not paving the way for a patch-up.”

The latest is that Saif is in repentant mode. “He has told his friends that he is looking ahead to work with Adi again,” informed a source. It may be recalled that Saif was launched by YRF in Parampara (1992).

Saif did not respond to our calls. We then sent him a text asking him to talk on this story. To that, he in Bollywood speak said, “I started my career with YRF and got my first success in films with them. I love Yashji and can never have anything but respect and good wishes in my heart for his family.”

Roadside Romeo was very close to Adi’s heart. He was angry with Saif for not promoting the film

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 16.09.2011, 12:22 | Сообщение # 85
Лед и пламя
Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor's Delhi visit
Ranjit Kumar, TNN | Sep 16, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Saif Ali Khan made his third Delhi trip in two weeks on Wednesday, to visit ailing dad Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, who is in hospital due to breathing problems.

But this time, he was accompanied by girlfriend Kareena Kapoor, who took time off her busy schedule owing to "Ra.One"'s promotions. After landing at about 4.30pm, the couple went straight to the hospital from the airport, where they stayed till about 8 in the evening. They took a Thursday morning flight back to Mumbai.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 29.10.2011, 06:51 | Сообщение # 86
Лед и пламя
Agent Vinod flouts the law

Rajasthan Government stops the shoot of Saif Ali Khan’s home production because the unit tampered with the heritage structures at Kuldhara

Posted On Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 02:15:04 AM

Saif Ali Khan’s much awaited home production Agent Vinod seems to have hit a roadblock. Rajasthan government has refused permission to resume the film’s shoot at the historic Kuldhara village near Jaisalmer.

In fact, the city police have booked three crewmembers of the film co-produced by Saif’s Illuminati Films and Eros International.

The arrest of three crewmembers was followed by an apology from Saif, the lead actor and co-producer of the film. “Saif Ali Khan approached me and apologised for the act of his production staff that defaced the ancient site by painting its old heritage walls and applying cow dung to make it look older still for shooting the climax of the film at Kuldhara.

I had told him that the film unit will have to face the penal action and will also have to pay a fine under Rajasthan Monuments, Archaeological Sites and Antiquities Act-1961 and Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act,” informed Rajasthan tourism, art, culture and archaeology minister Bina Kak.

When contacted, Saif Ali Khan said, “There has been a misunderstanding. We set up an expensive set and we thought we had all the permissions. Our line producer said so. We aren’t stupid to deliberately destroy heritage property.”

According to Kak, the production company had never obtained permission to shoot in the first place. Moreover, they defaced the ancient site and raised structures to suit their shooting requirements without a permission to do so. Kak said that the state government would permit Saif’s production house to shoot the film in any other location than Kuldhara, provided a fresh plea is made to that effect.

Explaining the situation, Saif added, “The line producer told us that all that we did was allowed. We had been creating the set for ten days and no one told us anything. It is a huge set and I wish someone had said something earlier and not come at the last minute. In this entire bargain, we have lost a lot of money and time.

The whole idea is to stay within the law and not do anything wrong. Binaji has been of great help. She wants things to happen properly and she has helped us in getting other locations in Rajasthan.”

Saif is however, not interested in shooting at the same location any longer. “We will shoot at an alternate location. People in the cultural ministry have been very helpful.”

“The permission to shoot would be granted under the prevailing rules and regulations. The State government would depute its nodal officer to monitor the shoot so that the historic structures are not tampered with in the process,” said Kak.

While Saif has been assured help by Kak, should he pursue shooting in the area, crewmembers Rajnish Roy, Chandraprakash and local manager Tan Singh Bhati have been booked by the Khuri police station. “No arrests have been made yet. We have seized the camera, lights and other power equipment of the production company.

We will release all seized material after the investigation is complete. The court has to give their permission to the police as well,” said the district Collector MP Swami.

The filmmakers were preparing to shoot the climax of this Sriram Raghavan directed venture at the historic site of Kuldhara in the outskirts of Jaisalmer on Wednesday. The director wanted to present Kuldhara as a Pakistani village.

The art director, in an attempt to cover the original yellow stone of the facade, used maroon oil colour and had also filled mud between the stone layers. This not only defaced the structure but also caused permanent damage to the heritage property.

“We have the highest respect for the cultural heritage of our country and we even clean up beaches when we shoot there. Sometimes we do get blamed for what other units have done in the past and I guess that is the part and parcel of working in India. Sometimes things go wrong but knowingly we won’t damage anything,” said Saif.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 05.11.2011, 08:46 | Сообщение # 87
Лед и пламя
Like mother like daughter

Posted On Saturday, November 05, 2011 at 02:30:12 AM

Saif Ali Khan’s little daughter Sara Ali Khan, at the function where Saif was anointed the Nawab of Pataudi, reminded one of her mother Amrita Singh of the 1980s. Dressed in a white salwar kameez and sitting beside her aunts Soha and Saba Ali Khan, Sara looked surprisingly similar to the Betaab and Chameli Ki Shaadi actress.

While it is definitely not surprising to have a daughter grow up to look like her mum, seeing Sara’s resemblance to Amrita Singh, did bring back happy memories of the feisty Sikh girl who made her Bollywood debut way back in 1983.

And with the industry abuzz with rumours of Sara’s imminent debut in the Hindi film industry, one may wonder whether the carefree girl next door image made popular by her mother would be back with a bang once again.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 19.11.2011, 09:13 | Сообщение # 88
Лед и пламя
Saif injured himself on sets
Upala KBR, TNN | Nov 19, 2011, 12.00AM IST

The actor injured himself while enacting an action scene on the sets of his home production

Saif Ali Khan recently injured himself badly while shooting for a stunt sequence for Agent Vinod.

Says a source close to Saif, "Saif hurt his arm during the action scene and the unit had to stop shooting because of that twice as his arm started hurting badly. It was a scene which involved shooting at others, who are following him, while riding a jeep. Saif was hanging on the door and shooting while the jeep was going on high speed. Basically he had to hang on the road of the moving jeep. Suddenly the jeep's speed shot up over 80 km per hour, Saif's arm got pulled badly and he tore a muscle. It was actually a mistake of the stunt guy who got a bit nervous and drove too fast but Saif, instead of losing his cool, was very sweet to him and just told him to be more careful next time."
But Saif didn't want to create any fuss so he balanced the gun and continued to shoot quietly. "He had torn a muscle in his right arm. Despite being in great pain Saif still managed to complete the scene. They changed the scene slightly. Instead of him hanging from the jeep the stunt now has him sitting in the seat and shooting. Saif wants to complete Ageny Vinod on time for release in February next year so he didn't want to cancel the shoot. But towards the end of the day as the medicines wear off, the pain becomes unbearable. In fact, on the last day of the shoot, after his last shot got over, Saif was in so much pain that they had to cut off his kurta's arm to have a look at it. It had become swollen and blue and a doctor had to be called on the sets to administer some painkillers before Saif could go home."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 30.01.2012, 13:37 | Сообщение # 89
Лед и пламя
Saif's the most supportive man: Kareena
Seema Sinha, TNN | Jan 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kareena Kapoor is getting married this year but will continue to act at the same pace PS: Dear rivals, please note

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's impending marriage has been making headlines since the time they started dating each other about five years back.

The duo recently confirmed that they would plan their shaadi after the release of their highly anticipated spy thriller Agent Vinod in March this year.

The Kapoor gal has her plans in place post-shaadi. When asked if she will work at the same pace as she is doing today, she replies candidly, "My career will always be the way it is. Work is my passion. Saif and I are very urban and contemporary thinking people. We have our own space, he does his own thing. We don't even discuss work and I don't think he has ever asked me which film I am doing. He probably gets to know from the newspapers and magazines (laughs). If I am in a meeting, he doesn't even ask me who I had a meeting with. He is the most supportive man I could have asked for."

And all those who feel that Bebo is jealous of her beau's leading ladies, especially Deepika Padukone, with who he has done the maximum number of films, Bebo clears that, too. "I encourage Saif to work with everybody. He is free to work with whoever he wants to, it is not my concern. Even I am free to work with whoever I want, Saif never interferes," says Kareena.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 24.02.2012, 11:10 | Сообщение # 90
Лед и пламя

I have been brought up in a cultured family

Posted On Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 02:05:47 AM

Patrons at the tony Wasabi restaurant in Taj were treated to more than sushi rolls late on Tuesday. It became a near war-zone between a family that was looking to celebrate a private occasion and actor Saif Ali Khan who was here socialising with his girlfriend Kareena Kapoor and close family friends.

It resulted in the arrest of Saif Ali Khan, Bilal Amrohi and builder Shakeel Ladakh who were part of the party, and later bailed out after paying a surety of Rs 15,000 each.

The incident happened a little past midnight, when Iqbal Navin Sharma, 44, accompanied by his wife and in-laws, for a quiet dinner to celebrate his wedding anniversary, summoned the manager to request Saif and his friends to keep it down a little. According to the police, Khan, his girlfriend, her sister Karisma Kapur, designer Vikram Phadnis, Amrita Arora and her husband Shakeel Ladakh, Bilal Amrohi and Malaika Arora were having a small but noisy get together at the next table.

“They were shouting and talking so loudly that it was disturbing us. We wanted a little peace and not this hungama. I called the manager and asked him to tell them to lower their voices,” said Sharma. The manager conveyed the message to Khan, who paid no heed to it. Subsequently, Sharma and his family decided to shift to another table downstairs and asked the waiters to shift the food as well.

"As we were headed downstairs Saif crossed our path as he was going towards the washroom. Seeing me he stopped and said 'You know something, you are an idiot. If you want some peace go to a library. This place is not for you'," said Sharma. Unable to contain his rage, Sharma screamed back 'You are an idiot'. Following this, Saif turned back and punched Sharma on his nose, sending him flying down the stairs. Seeing his son-in-law in distress, Ramanbhai Patel, 68, came to his rescue and tried to intervene. This resulted in Saif pushing Patel on the ground.

“I landed on the stairs and hurt my head. It was then this friend of Saif (Shakeel Ladakh) charged towards me and punched me hard on the face. Even the girls who were with them did not try to stop them.

They were in fact cheering their friends and hurling abuses at us,” recalled Patel.

Subsequently, Khan realised that the situation had gone out of hand when he saw the senior citizen in pain. He apologised but Patel demanded an apology to his son-in-law too. Saif refused and walked out of the restaurant, screaming, “I have been brought up in a very cultured family.”

When contacted, Saif said, “There was an ugly incident last night where my friends and the ladies accompanying us were abused and I was assaulted. I was hit and I defended myself. I have been to the police station to abide by the requirements of law as I am a law abiding citizen. I have also filed a complaint about what happened last night and I am confident justice will be done.”

Amrita Arora said, “I guess we are paying the price of being celebs and whatever has happened is very unfortunate. They are on TV giving interviews; it's a common case of getting 15 minutes of fame. When you punch one of our guys and abuse the woman on our table, any man would respond in this fashion.”

Following the incident, Sharma called up a friend who later drove them to G T Hospital first and then to the Colaba police station. An FIR was registered by 3.30 am.

Sharma and his family run a trade and investment business in South Africa and runs a business there. They are in India on a vacation, residing in Chrysalis building in Juhu. “I didn't even know who he was until the manager told me that he was a well-known actor in Bollywood. I know that he will easily get a bail and the matter will die down. But I will fight it to the end and see that these people are punished,” said Sharma.

ACP Iqbal Shaikh said, “Saif, Shakeel and Bilal were detained at their lawyer's office and later officially arrested in the police station, and subsequently released. We are now taking down the statements of the witnesses and the matter is under investigation.”

How cops goofed up

Although the FIR was registered at 3.30 am and the complainant insisted that the police act quickly as the actor was drunk at the time, Colaba police allegedly made no quick moves. More than 12 hours after the FIR was registered, Colaba police detained Saif Ali Khan when he visited his lawyer at Raheja Chambers in Nariman Point on Wednesday evening. He was then brought to the police station through the back door.

Sources alleged that a senior Crime Branch officer called up Colaba police station allegedly instructing them not to hurry the arrest and instead give the actor some time to surrender.

Bollywood’s fight club

SRK slaps Shirish Kunder
At Sanjay Dutt’s Agneepath bash, SRK slapped Farah Khan's husband Shirish. Khan was apparently annoyed with Kunder's constant sarcastic remarks about RA.One

Salman slaps fan
In 2010, Salman Khan while arriving for a party at Anil Kapoor's house in Juhu, slapped a fan who came and kissed the actor when he got off his car.

Govinda slaps onlooker on sets
In 2008, Govinda slapped a visitor on the sets of the shooting of his film Money Hai to Honey Hai accusing him of misbehaving with artistes, including women.

Vivek Oberoi fights with journalist in Mathura
Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi has landed into controversy once again. While campaigning in Mathura along with Rashtriya Lok Dal leader Jayant Chaudhary, Vivek got into a fight with a mediaperson. Apparently, Vivek lost his temper after the journalist asked him an uncomfortable question. Vivek grabbed the journalist by the throat.

Ashmit Patel beats up Imran Khan's friend
In July 2011, at a Lower Parel nightspot, a drunk Ashmit Patel beat up an unsuspecting fellow guest named Vicky, who happened to be Imran Khan's close friend and make up man

Saif Ali Khan beats up Gay activist Ashok Row Kavi
Saif Ali Khan beat up Gay activist Ashok Row Kavi when the latter suggested in an article that th song Saif lip synced to with co-star Akshay Kumar in the film Main Khiladi Tu Anari revealed that they were more than just acting.

Feroze Khan gets into a brawl in Pakistan
In April 2006, late Feroze Khan got into a brawl with the anchor of a party held at Lahore Royal Palms, Pakistan. Feroze, who was under he influence of alcohol, allegedly threatened the anchor.

Fardeen beats up sister's boyfriend
June 2009, Fardeen Khan beat up his sister Laila Khan's then boyfriend Farhan Furniturewala at a family party.

Sohail Khan's scuffle with Ashish Raheja
Sohail Khan and builder Ashish Raheja nearly came to blows at a famous hangout in suburban Mumbai. As per sources, Khan was seated at his table with sisters in law Amrita and Malaika, while Arpita was settled in a chair at the adjacent table. Builder Ashish Raheja stepped in with his boisterous entourage after some time. As the night proceeded, Raheja and his pals turned noisy.

The flashpoint however came when Ashish spilled a drink on Arpita. When she questioned Ashish about his behaviour, he allegedly caught hold of her face and said that he "could buy her family out."

Sohail and Ashmit beat up Sikandar Kher
In 2005, Sohail Khan with the help of his inebriated friend Ashmit Patel roughed up Sikandar Kher, when he passed some comments on Salman.

Zayed Khan gets violent at Esha Deol's birthday party
In early 2004, Zayed reportedly bashed up two NRIs for trying to gatecrash his friend and co-star Esha Deol's birthday party.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 6 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz