Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 01.05.2024, 18:42
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 8
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:56 | Сообщение # 31
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Saif is OCM Suitings' brand ambassador
Monday, November 9, 2009, 15:25

Saif Ali Khan is going through a great phase, both personally and professionally. Earlier this year, his first home production Love Aaj Kal went on to create magic at the B.O. and now he is eagerly awaiting the release of yet another biggie Kurbaan.

However it's not just film offers that are raining in Chhote Nawab's courtyard. Saif is also bagging the best of endorsement deals, the latest being the one with OCM Suitings. Yes... Saif Ali Khan has been appointed as the brand ambassador of OCM Suitings and has even shot a commercial for them.

So after endorsing a wide variety of products, right from chips (Lays) to shampoos (Head and Shoulders), it would be interesting to see Saif endorse a suiting range. Considering the fact that he is considered as a style icon, it is rather apt that the brand managers of OCM Suitings decided to sign Saif as the brand ambassador for their product.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:56 | Сообщение # 32
Ангел Любви
Saif Ali Khan down with stomach infection
Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 10:28

They thought it was malaria. It now appears the Chota Nawab only has a stomach infection. Docs advise three-day rest... This time, it was suspected to be malaria. Last year, he was hospitalised for intestine infection (after eating bhelpuri) and this time too, it started with stomach pain. He later developed a fever.

Saif and girlfriend Kareena have been travelling all over London and Dubai to promote their next release, Kurbaan. It's been hectic and they have been constantly eating out. While Kareena sticks to the healthy stuff, Saif is adventurous and likes to try exotic dishes and also ODs on junk food. He took ill after coming from Dubai where he had a lot of seafood.

Some of his symptoms were indicative of malaria and some of jaundice. Bebo was very anxious and cancelled their appointments till the doctor said it was nothing serious. After his health problem last year, she didn't want to take any chances this time and they did some tests anyway.

Says Kareena, "Poor Saif. He's been down with a 102-degree temperature. The promotional stuff for Kurbaan has been delayed by a couple of days as he now needs to rest. Initially, we thought it could be malaria or typhoid but the tests revealed a mild stomach problem.

He loves eating outside food and has been gorging on oysters and lobsters abroad a bit much, I guess. I was worried as I couldn't spend all day with him. I have been promoting Kurbaan and 3 Idiots and working 16 hours a day."

Saif laughs, "People think it's serious every time I fall unwell but I just had a bad bout of stomach infection this time. I am better now. I had a blood test done but it's not malaria. I won't have to go to hospital this time. I am resting for a couple of days."

Sickness History
In 2008
Saif was admitted to Lilavati Hospital Mumbai after he complained of abdominal pain.
Subsequently, he underwent treatment for intestine infection.

In 2007
Saif had spent a week in a Mumbai hospital last year after complaining of chest pain

In 2006
The actor had undergone an emergency appendectomy surgery after complaining of abdomen pain during a shoot in Kuala Lumpur in early 2006

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:57 | Сообщение # 33
Ангел Любви
Kurbaan Preview
Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 13:24

Avantika is a teacher in a university in Delhi. She has come back from New York where she teaches, because her father has suffered a heart attack. During this period, she meets a temporary Professor called Ehsaan Khan. Soon they begin seeing each other and love blossoms. A few months later, Avantika receives a call from her university in New York, asking her to come back for the Fall Semester. Avantika breaks the news to Ehsaan. He in turn, tells her he doesn't mind coming to the States with her, to find a job. But first they need to get married.

Soon after the marriage, they leave to start a new life in New York. They buy a house in an Indian neighbourhood and move in. Just as they are setting up home, their conservative Muslim neighbours, Hamid and Anjum, invite them over for dinner. The next morning, Salma, one of the women Avantika met the night before at the dinner, visits her under the pretext of gifting her sweets. When Avantika invites her in, Salma tells her that she is in grave danger. Nothing is what it seems. Salma pleads with Avantika to help her. What follows next, is a series of incidents that sucks Avantika into a vortex of danger and intrigue. As her life spirals out of control, Avantika realizes that she is a pawn in a huge game. And no one is to be trusted.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 16:59 | Сообщение # 34
Ангел Любви
Kareena's backless poster isn't vulgarThursday, November 12, 2009, 11:31

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has said that there is nothing vulgar about her backless shot being used for the posters of upcoming movie Kurbaan. She said the poster which shows her backless and Saif Ali Khan with a wound in his chest subtly reveals a lot about the movie which is an intense thriller about terrorism. She added that she was excited about the prospects of audiences seeing her in a different light in the movie as it was not a frothy romance drama.

Kareena said that Rensil D'Silva Kurbaan was an intense movie with love, passion and violence and will make people sit up and take notice. She added that the character of Avantika that she plays is quite pivotal to the story. About the lovemaking scene she shot with beau Saif, Bebo said that it was an integral part of the movie. She concluded that what separates Kurbaan from other terrorism movie is that it is the voice of moderate Islam.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:00 | Сообщение # 35
Ангел Любви
Censor Board puts Kurbaan in adult film category
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 14:23

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer Kurbaan has got an ‘A’ certificate by the Censor Board. This is because of the violent and sizzling scenes in the film.

The violence and the setting of the film, which is terrorism, led to the Censor Board taking this decision. They felt it would be suitable only for an adult audience. Rensil D’Silva, the director of the film, tried talking to the Censor Board authorities and convince them into giving it a ‘U’ or ‘U/A’ certificate but they didn't budge.

The news was confirmed by the Regional Officer of the Censor Board, Vinayak Azad.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:01 | Сообщение # 36
Ангел Любви
Vivek Oberoi sidelined by Kurbaan makers!
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 15:16

Is Vivek Oberoi getting a raw deal? The Kurbaan promos feature Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor all the way. Vivek Oberoi who plays the third main protagonist is hardly glimpsed in the entire promotional campaign, triggering off a widespread feeling that things are not so right between Vivek and the Kurbaan team.

However the explanation for Vivek’s absence is far more bizarre than the normal raw-deal rona-dona. Apparently his role is so deeply affiliated to the plot’s suspense that every moment shown in the promos featuring Oberoi would have the tendency to give away the story.

Laughs director Rensil D’Silva, “It’s a very strange situation. Vivek is one of the central characters. But almost every scene of his is a dead giveaway of the suspense. What do we do?”

Rensil has discussed the problem with Vivek. “And he is absolutely cool with being the band mutthi of the film. I’ve spoken to Vivek and explained the dilemma. He was cool with not being featured in the promos that much. He said to do whatever is right for the film because when the film opens the truth about the extent of his role would be out. Vivek has worked very hard in the film. He had to acquire a true New Yorker’s accent and not the kind Indians get at the John F Kennedy airport.”

Vivek worked really hard on the accent. “We had a couple of New Yorkers on the sets to coach him. He’s got the NY accent bang-on. It’s not a borough-specific accent (NY has 5 boroughs each with its own speaking patter). It’s a general New York twang. And Vivek is superb with it.”

Rensil cuts down the belief that Vivek has a cameo in Kurbaan? “Not true at all. Vivek is in 80 percent of the film. He’s central to the drama. Vivek worked very hard on the role. He was in my room in Philadelphia every night to discuss his diction, dialogues and looks. I seem his career at the cusp of something really exciting.”

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:03 | Сообщение # 37
Ангел Любви
Kareena falls for Sylvester Stallone!
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 12:19

Bebo has time and again shown her fondness for beau Saif Ali Khan. However, if we go by the recent observation, it seems Kareena shares this fondness for someone else too.

Yes, on an occasion to unveil the promo of romantic song Zoobie Doobie from her forthcoming film 3 Idiots; Kareena was seen sporting a T-shirt with macho man and Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone’s picture printed across it. Kareena along with her co-star Aamir Khan looked at ease in the tee and was chatting with the media amicably.

Wonder, what Chote Nawab has to say on that?

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:04 | Сообщение # 38
Ангел Любви
Sena sends Kareena a saree to cover her back
Monday, November 16, 2009, 9:33

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor starer Kurbaan has been gripped by a controversy after the Shiv Sena raised objection to the movie's poster that flaunts Kareena' bare back. Sena activists tore down the posters all across the city as they considered them to be immoral and would corrupt the mind of children who live in the locality where they are displayed.

Sena, which has very often tried to be the saviours of Indian culture also sent a saree to Kareena urging her to cover up her body. The movie which has already got the A Rating from the censor board has been in the news for the sizzling chemistry between Saif and Kareena. When Kareena was asked about Sena's act she declined to comment on the issue.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:05 | Сообщение # 39
Ангел Любви
Saif takes cue from Kareena's diet
Monday, November 16, 2009, 16:53

A hardcore non-vegetarian today, Saif Ali Khan is contemplating giving up meat for some time - to clean up his system. The actor is currently working on a getting a lean physique for his next home production Agent Vinod. He says, "I have always lived the good life and eaten all types of meat. I think I will stop eating most non-veg food for some time. I love chicken and tuna so maybe I won't give that up."

Saif, who enjoys a simple daal-roti lunch as much as oysters and lobsters says, "Except for a few occasions, I will follow a very controlled diet and give my system a break by giving up eating non-veg. But I want to clarify that if I am giving up eating meat it's not for religious purposes or because I'm keeping a mannat. Following a diet and eating healthy vegetarian food clears up the system"

Saif is following strictly a diet plan drawn out by Kareena's dietician Rujuta Diwekar and a workout regime given by his fitness trainer. "I think Rujuta helps me out because she's Kareena's trainer," Saif chuckles and adds, " I have regular meals of breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, evening snack and dinner so I don't feel hungry."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:06 | Сообщение # 40
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena's Kurbaan is 2 hrs 37 minutes long
Monday, November 16, 2009, 16:56

After editing Rensil D’Silva’s debut film Kurbaan has turned out to be exactly 2 hours 37 minutes long. And that’s about 37 minutes longer than the show timing, which multiplex theatres approve of. It feature real life couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead roles.

Lengthy films on grim themes are at the moment not quite the flavour of the season. The poor response to Madhur Bhandarkar’s Jail proves it. Rensil is unfazed. “My film is not grim. It’s about a serious global issue. But it isn’t a documentary on terrorism. It’s designed as a fast-paced thriller.”

Nor has the release been timed to coincide with the ghastly terror attack on Mumbai last year on November 27. “We’re coming on Friday, November 20, not 27. The date was chosen according to availability of space,” says Rensil.

Tense but happy, director Rensil D’Silva is just about wrapped up the post-production work of Kurbaan and is ready to take a long break before moving into his next film which would be a marked departure from the theme of terrorism in Kurbaan.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 17:07 | Сообщение # 41
Ангел Любви
"Saif! I am hurt" - Kareena Kapoor
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 17:57

All is not well between the Bollywood's hottest couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor if the latest news is to be believed. Kareena was captured on camera, sending angry SMS to her beau Saif.

On seeing a serious Kareena sending one SMS after another, cameraman of a Marathi news channel turned curious and zoomed in to her cell phone. This is what Saif's SMS to Bebo reads - “Sorry baby... was talking about your role only.” Bebo replied, “You were rude, Saif! I am hurt.”

It's clear from the exchange of text messages that the couple has tiff. It looked like Kareena warned her beau over some disagreement and he was apologising. Her SMS tells that she's not happy with Saif.

Well, let's wait and watch if Saif succeeded in wooing back his ladylove.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 10:36 | Сообщение # 42
Ангел Любви
Manmohan Singh to watch Kurbaan's premier
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 11:27

Amidst all the controversy surrounding the Saif Ali Khan-Kareena Kapoor starer movie Kurbaan the movie might just have a special person watching its premier. The person is no less than Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh. There is unconfirmed buzz in the tinsel town that Rensil D’Silva will hold an exclusive premier for the Prime Minister.

If Dr. Singh watches the movie it will be a huge political statement against parties like the Shiv Sena which have raised objection to the posters of the movie. Kurbaan is a film which comes with the backdrop of terrorism coupled with the element of love. The Kurbaan team claims that the movie will portray terrorism in a completely different light.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 10:38 | Сообщение # 43
Ангел Любви
Shiv Sena takes care of Kurbaan publicity
Tuesday, November 17, 2009, 15:08

They say no publicity is bad publicity. The much-hyped film Kurbaan starring real life couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor is in the limelight again after the Shiv Sena objected to its poster with the pair posing topless. But this new controversy could be a blessing in disguise.

Nobody talked about the poster of Kurbaan when it was released a few weeks ago though many must have peeped deeper into it if the couple has really posed topless. With its release date drawing near, one party has finally released that Kareena’s bare back is too much to take. And that party happens to be Shiv Sena again.

The self proclaimed moral police (Shiv Sena) has offered to send a sari to Kareena to cover up her bare back. The war didn’t stop there, as the actress has demanded a good sari if they are to send one. In its quest to be in the news, the Shiv Sena has made sure that the news of Kareena’s backless Kurbaan poster reaches every nook and corner of the country and even abroad.

However, Saif has spoken out on his girlfriend’s behalf and defended the poster, alleging that it’s very tasteful. He said that they would look into it if it has offended someone unknowingly though the censor board has passed it. He added that India being a sensitive country, one controversy or the other crops up every time a film is about to hit the theatres.

Let’s wait and watch what the new controversy created by the Shiv Sena will lead to.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 10:39 | Сообщение # 44
Ангел Любви
Will Shiv Sena ban Kurbaan screening?
Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 9:35

The Shiv Sena has come down heavily on the much-hyped film Kurbaan starring real life couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. It has threatened to ban its screening, objecting to its poster with the lead pair posing topless. With the makers of the film not in the mood to relent to their demands, it has to be seen if they will disturb its screening when it releases this Friday, November 20.

Criticising the bare back bold poster of the film, the Shiv Sena offered to send a sari to Kareena to cover up her back, and the actress hit back by demanding a good one. With the war between the self proclaimed moral police (Shiv Sena) and the makers of the film heating up, it is not sure if its screening will be disturbed.

However, Saif has defended the poster, alleging that it’s very tasteful. He said that they would look into it if it has offended someone unknowingly though the censor board has passed it. He added that India being a sensitive country, one controversy or the other crops up every time a film is about to hit the theatres.

Let’s hope Kurbaan has a peaceful opening!

LudgerДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 10:41 | Сообщение # 45
Ангел Любви
Don't let mom see me make love to Saif: Kareena Kapoor
Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 10:14

Karan Johar’s film Kurbaan is in the news again for all the wrong reasons. The Shiv Sena party has warned the makers of the film for the bold poster that has lead pair Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor posing topless. However, the person Kareena fears the most is not the Shiv Sena but her mother Babita.

Kareena claimed that all the scenes in the film including the lovemaking scene with Saif and the bare back scene were shot aesthetically but she doesn’t want her mom to see the bold scenes. She asked Karan to cut the lovemaking scene at least in one show that would be attended by her mom and friends.

However, Karan just told her to shut up and talk a walk. He added that he would not cut any scene. Kareena is said to be pretty nervous how her mom would react to such a bold scene.

Meanwhile, Kareena said that she would do such scene even with other actors though it wouldn't be quite as explicit as it is now. She added that she and Saif would not hesitate doing such scenes as professional because the script demanded it. And knowing Saif in real life made things much easier.

Well, let’s wait and watch what the mother would say about her daughter’s bold scene!

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 3 из 8
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz