Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг, 16.05.2024, 09:59
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахид Капур - Shahid Kapoor » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:38 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Шахид Капур - статьи на иностранном языке

bollywood news - Shahid Kapoor

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 07:04 | Сообщение # 61
Ангел Любви
Chance Pe Dance Preview
Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 10:11

Characters:

Shahid Kapoor: Sameer
Young and positive, Sameer is full of energy and passion, extremely talented and hardworking, he is single minded in his goal to be an actor. Despite the many hurdles he face in his struggle, Sameer does not lose heart and carries on undeterred, but never forgetting to stand up for his loved ones when needed - even if it means risking his dream.

Genelia D'souza: Tina
Spirited, beautiful, responsible and fiercely independent, Tina strongly stands by her principles and beliefs - refusing to compromise on them in any situation. A crucial support system to Sameer, Tina's bubbly and vivacious demeanor helps Sameer get over many of the disappointments that he goes through in his struggle.

Synopsis

Chance Pe Dance is a story of a talented and passionate guy named Sameer. Positive and brimming with energy, Sameer juggles various jobs to keep him afloat while pursuing his one dream to get a break on the big screen!

In his quest, Sameer has a lot of ups and down, hopes and disappointments. Not the one to be disillusioned and armed with a 'Never-Say-Die' attitude and dynamic talent; Sameer fights every hurdle that comes his way because achieving your biggest dream is never easy.

In this challenging journey, he is helped by a beautiful and spirited choreographer Tina and eventually, Sameer realizes that sometimes life gives you that one chance...Toh...'Chance pe Dance'!

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 07:05 | Сообщение # 62
Ангел Любви
Shahid not willing to kiss Genelia
Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 15:57

Shahid Kapoor has just sliced a kissing scene that he was supposed to have in Chance Pe Dance with Genelia D’Souza completely. This is because he didn’t think it would be good for his image among kids considering most of his fans comprise of children.

The kissing scene was supposed to be followed by a love-making scene but Shahid broke into cold sweat at the thought of it. He also didn’t want the film to get an ‘A’ certificate. Director Ken Ghosh agreed with him and they decided to chuck the scene out of the script.

Ken stated that it’s a family film and it has everything they needed from dance to humour to emotional scenes and a ‘U’ certificate too. So, snipping the scene wasn’t such a bad idea, after all, now, was it?

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 07:06 | Сообщение # 63
Ангел Любви
Shahid with Genelia for a night in a car
Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 16:24

They’re doing what no one has done before, and are doing it with a style never witnessed! Shahid and Genelia, the lead pair of UTV Motion Pictures upcoming film Chance Pe Dance have decided to up the ante for their contemporaries by promoting their film in a never-heard-of-this-before way.

Buzz up!Move over, inter-city visits and boring launch parties, this is beyond imagination! For who would have ever imagined that the lead pair of a film will spend a full night in a car to promote a film? And it’s not just one person in the car, but two! The gorgeous Genelia and the 8-pack Kapoor, who have brightened the screen with their crackling chemistry together, will now let all get up close and personal as they share their struggle stories with people minus the makeup and spot boy and frills of stardom!

Genelia and Shahid will be living out of their car for the whole night and will interact with the media through most of the night and early morning. But this is going to be an interaction like never before the usual hurried 10 minute bytes will be replaced by easy flowing conversation inside a not- so- easy- to- live- in car, minus deadlines, maybe on the bonnet or dickey of the car, with vada pavs and cutting chai for dinner and one can wake up to bun maska in the morning with these two.

The conversation is bound to reminiscent of old times not so long ago when Shahid and Genelia were themselves strugglers. And the media would even be able to watch them sleep in the cramped space!

Who would believe today that six years ago Shahid had been rejected continuously for two and a half years? And that he actually stayed in his car when he was in between rented accommodation or that Ken Ghosh, who eventually signed him up in his first film (and is also directing this film), had himself rejected Shahid for him being too thin! There are more such stories that this vibrant young couple will be sharing, from their tiny little second hand car that they will spend the night in. So pack your sweaters and track pant, its time for a sleepover with Shahid and Genelia- It’s not everyday that one gets such a chance

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 11:56 | Сообщение # 64
Ангел Любви
Shahid speaks on the smooch controversy
Thursday, January 7, 2010, 11:44

Shahid Kapoor is controversy's favourite child. The latest is, the actor forced his Chance Pe Dance director Ken Ghosh to delete the passionate smooch from the film. Reportedly, Shahid felt that it wouldn't be good for his image when he saw the final cut of the film.

I've stopped reacting to gossip," Shahid tells me. So what's the truth? "The truth is, there's no smooch in the film. It was never conceptualised, hence it was not filmed. It just doesn't exist. As simple as that," Shahid clarifies.

Meanwhile, Shahid has decided against signing any film for the time being. "I am channelizing all my energies on my father's [Pankaj Kapoor] directorial debut. We plan to begin shooting in March. That's the only film I have on hand right now," he says.

Reportedly, the film is inspired from the Tom Cruise starrer TOP GUN. "Well, the only similarity is that I play a naval officer in the film. In the past, Rajesh Khanna and Shahrukh Khan too had played naval officers, but that doesn't mean they were inspired by Top Gun. Dad's making a love story, which makes it entirely different from that film," Shahid states.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 11:58 | Сообщение # 65
Ангел Любви
Genelia hits out at Shahid Kapoor
Friday, January 8, 2010, 9:50

Ken Ghosh’s next directorial venture Chance Pe Dance starring Shahid Kapoor and Genelia D’Souza is ready to hit the theatres next week. The title of the movie explains it all in nutshell but at a recent promotional event Shahid and Genelia were put in an awkward situation when asked about him maaroin chance (hitting on) on any lass.

To which Shahid smilingly replied, “Today, time has come when girls hit on boys and boys are quite sober.” And no sooner did he say that than the bubbly Genelia unaware of Shahid’s reply to media pulled him towards her to speak to her. Smart Shahid pointed towards Genelia’s gesture and naughtily said, “Look at her she is trying to marofy chance (hit on) on me and she is a girl. I rest my case here.” Hearing this Genelia quickly took her hand away.

Seems like Shahid- Genelia the young and bubbly pair have struck a great rapport while working together in Chance Pe Dance. While rumours of Genelia getting married to Riteish Deshmukh are all doing rounds, we wonder what has Riteish has to say on this newly blossomed friendship.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 11:59 | Сообщение # 66
Ангел Любви
"Chance Pe Dance character is very close to my heart" - Shahid Kapoor
Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 10:29

From a chocolate boy image to a hard-core performer he has come a long way as an actor. Yes, you guessed it right, he is none other than Shahid Kapoor who is one of very few actors today who spring up with a surprise with every film he does. Be it Kaminey, Jab We Met, Vivah, he has proved his actor prowess with a bang.

And now he is all set with his next venture Chance Pe Dance along with gorgeous Genelia D’Souza to release this week on Friday, February 15. Ken Ghosh has directed the film under the banner of UTV Motion Pictures. In this exclusive candid interview with Sampurn Media, he discussed his character, his father Pankaj Kapoor and his experience working on the sets.

Shed some light on your character in Chance Pe Dance?
Chance Pe Dance showcases me as a struggling actor who comes from a middle class family and wants a make a mark as an actor. The character with which all will identify as everyone goes through this period once in their lifetime. However, the character is very close to my heart for I have gone through the same patch in my real-life too.

The title of the film suggests its backdrop to be dance. What form of dance have you enjoyed doing in this film?
I think today dance has so much evolved- one can’t limit it to one form. As far as Chance Pe Dance is concerned it has primarily hip-hop dance which I enjoyed doing to the core and new form called ramp dance which was quite tough but overall a fabulous experience.

If you would have been a struggling actor in real life, how you would have impressed the director?
I tell you, there is one interesting dialogue in the film where director tells me- ‘You dance pretty well’, to which I reply, I have performed it in131 auditions before today and heard the same compliment.

There have been reports over the conflicts between you and your mom? Whats’ your take on that?
I think a lot has been said on this in the media and I don’t want to prolong it further. So, I request you to stick to questions pertaining to my professional life.

Your father’s first directorial venture Mausam has been announced so when is it taking off?
My father is writing the final draft of the film. In the meanwhile, I will wrap up all my projects with other production houses. We will soon announce and go ahead with it.

When your father Pankaj Kapoor narrated you the story in nutshell. What was your first reaction?
We were sitting over the dinner when dad told me- in the span of 35 years he has enough good work to prove his credentials. And now he aspires to bring best of me to the audience through his film because he believes an actor par excellence resides in me who has not yet been explored. Those words mean a lot to me and I hope I’ll live upto his expectations.

Are you nervous to work with your dad?
I’m damn nervous to work with him because I can’t give him any excuse but a super perfect work.

Right from your first film Ishq Vishk, how do you gauge yourself as an actor?
I think as an actor you have to break certain shackles and boundaries and if he manages to that then that’s what one calls an ideal actor for your fans expect nothing but something out of box every time they see you on-screen. When I began my journey I was tagged as chocolate hero but with Jab We Met and Vivah people saw the serious actor in me and then Kaminey showcased the different side of me, a role which gave me an edge over other actors in the industry with due respect to their acting prowess.

As you said, different characters in films helped you to grow as an actor, which is your most challenging role till date?
So far I think the character in Kaminey was the most challenging as I have to play the double roles which were poles-apart from each other. I had to go through a lot of grilling to attain perfection for the character who stammers in the movie.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 12:00 | Сообщение # 67
Ангел Любви
Genelia didn't bother to see Jiah's shots
Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 12:40

If Genelia D'Souza is having butterflies in her stomach ahead of the release of the movie Chance Pe Dance one person will definitely be upset. It is none other than Jiah Khan who had shot a substantial part of the film with Shahid Kapoor before being dumped by director Ken Ghosh. Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa girl Genelia landed in the role after Ken Ghosh went on a hunt for the leading role. All the sequence featuring Jiah was then re-shot with Genelia.

In a recent interaction with the media Genelia said that didn't bother to even see the footage involving Jiah Khan. Genelia said that she wanted to have a fresh approach to the role and thus didn't want to see Jiah's footage. Genelia also denied having spoken to Jiah before agreeing to act in the movie. She said that Jiah was dumped from the movie by it's producers much before she was signed so there was no controversy regarding it.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 12:01 | Сообщение # 68
Ангел Любви
Shahid takes a dig at Kareena
Friday, January 15, 2010, 9:52

'Love hurts' they say and Shahid Kapoor doesn't seem to have gotten over Kareena Kapoor after having been dumped by her more than two years ago. Shahid who appeared on the television show Lift Kara De hosted by Karan Johar took a dig at his ex lady love. Although there was a bit of both honesty and sarcasm in what he said, Kareena will not be pleased to hear this.

When Karan raised the topic of Shahid looking more relaxed now than two years back a candid Shahid replied “In the last two and a half years, I have done a lot of work which I wanted to do and enjoyed it. In the past I did what I was told to do.” It is a well known fact that Shahid and Kareena influenced each others career decisions when they were together.

Turning down rumours of his relationship with Priyanka Chopra, Shahid said "I want to clarify that I am not dating Priyanka Chopra or anybody else.” A naughty Shahid whose movie Chance Pe Dance hits the theatres today said that "I am very much single, available and definitely ready to mingle." Well his female fans won't definitely be complaining.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 12:02 | Сообщение # 69
Ангел Любви
Chance Pe Dance Review
Friday, January 15, 2010, 11:37

The film industry attracts thousands of hopefuls every single day. Most don't make it. But the struggle continues… Chance Pe Dance tries to present the story of a hopeful - his dreams, his aspirations, his struggle and his eventual triumph. Last year, Zoya Akhtar's Luck By Chance depicted the struggles of an aspirant most effectively. Chance Pe Dance tries hard to present the story of one such aspirant, but fails miserably. However, a few clarifications before we delve deeper. It's not derived from Step Up [2006] or Ram Gopal Varma's Naach [the similarity starts and ends with the male lead being a wannabe actor and the female lead being a choreographer], although a significant track of the movie bears an uncanny resemblance to Jack Black's School of Rock [2003].

What bogs the film down is that it's too predictable from start to end. However, predictability is not the sole hitch here. The story doesn't have the zing to keep you hooked to the screen for most parts and also, it unravels at such a lethargic pace that you break into a yawn at several points of the narrative.

The sole aspect that you carry home is Shahid Kapoor's earnest performance, who has consistently taken one step ahead with every film. This time, unfortunately, the shoddy script makes the actor's efforts null and void.

Final verdict? A chance lost! Come to think of it, most dance-based reality shows on television these days promise far more entertainment, excitement, drame-baazi and those euphoric moments than the one you see in Chance Pe Dance.

Chance Pe Dance tells the story of a talented and passionate guy named Sameer [Shahid Kapoor]. Positive and brimming with energy, Sameer juggles various jobs to keep him afloat while pursuing his one dream to get a break on the big screen. In his quest, Sameer has a lot of ups and down, hopes and disappointments. Not the one to be disillusioned and armed with a 'Never-Say-Die' attitude and dynamic talent, Sameer fights every hurdle that comes his way because achieving your biggest dream is never easy.

In this journey, he is helped by a spirited choreographer Tina [Genelia D'Souza] and eventually, Sameer realizes that sometimes life gives you that one chance. The problem with Chance Pe Dance is its writing is tacky and bland at the same time. In today's times, when every film-maker is striving so hard to narrate a new story, Chance Pe Dance harps on the same-old mundane, clichéd, tried-and-tested that you've watched again and again and again. The journey of the protagonist is so lifeless that you don't feel for him when he loses one battle after another. Conversely, during the climax, when he eventually emerges a winner, you don't feel euphoric either.

Had the story remained faithful to the main plot - the struggles of an aspirant - it may've cut ice with the viewer. But the track of a dance teacher doesn't work. Also, the sequences with his father - right from the time his father's shop is demolished, to his father prodding him to chase his dreams - appears phony. The Mohnish Bahl track is also contradictory. At first he signs Shahid, later dumps him, but much later screams on TV channels that he always knew Shahid was a star… weird, isn't it? The ending is equally tame.

Director Ken Ghosh has filmed a few individualistic scenes well, especially the one at the interval point when a heart-broken Shahid finds solace in his students, but one sparrow does not a summer make. Adnan Sami's music is strictly okay. The movie clearly lacks a hit number to take it to dizzy heights. However, the choreography is top notch [Ahmed Khan, Marty Kudelka].

Shahid makes a sincere effort and the honesty shows in a number of scenes. But let's not forget that the best of actors cannot rise beyond a pitiable script. His dances, expectedly, are exceptional. Genelia looks cute and provides some pleasant moments, but the role doesn't demand histrionics. Mohnish Bahl is alright. Parikshit Sahani is getting typecast as the father. On the whole, this dance stands no chance!

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 12:03 | Сообщение # 70
Ангел Любви
"I hadn't even met Shahid before CPD" - Genelia D'Souza
Friday, January 15, 2010, 13:46

Genelia D'Souza is all set for an eventful 2010 with Chance Pe Dance, It's My Life and Hook Ya Crook lined up in quick succession. This is not all as her South career is continuing to flourish as well with at least a couple of movies in Tamil and Telugu in the wings. With a good enough success rate behind her in recent times with Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Naa turning out to be a super hit and Life Partner making money as well, Genelia has managed to sail smooth. On the eve of the film's release, she talks to us about audience expectations from her post Jaane Tu..., the 'chanced' and the 'dance' element in Chance Pe Dance and the Jiah Khan controversy.

So Genelia, is Chance Pe Dance one film where you get to look good as well as emote to a reasonable extent?
(Says after a brief pause) I won't say that there aren't any serious moments in Chance Pe Dance. In fact there are times when you stop smiling for a while and reflect upon what's happening in the lives of the protagonists. There is a definite story running in the background and though there is comedy for sure, it is situational rather than slapstick. There are some tender scenes which are heart-warming as you start relating to the characters played by Shahid and me.

With 'chance' already making it's presence felt, is it the 'dance' element that takes centre stage from here on?
(Laughs) Nahi nahi, the film is more about chance than dance. It's this one chance that Shahid gets and he goes all out to ensure that he makes best use of it. Dance just remains as a peripheral element. If you remember his Ishq Vishk, you would recollect that there were all kinds of moments in the film, whether happy, emotional, comic or heart warming. It's a similar combination with a different setup and storyline that we get to see here. Overall, Chance Pe Dance is a very 'Ken film'.

Errr... a Ken film? Now what's that?
I will explain. See, Ken is very good with his characters. An actor may be playing a second lead or a supporting role but still he/she would be remembered after the film is over. Say for example Shenaz (Treasurywala) in Ishq Vishk. Now she was really loved in spite of playing the character of someone due to whom Shahid moves away from Amrita (Rao). Still, no one really hated her in the film. Or for that matter Vishal who played the role of Mambo in the same film. I still remember him from the film. You know, when Ken narrates a scene to you, you enjoy it first hand and grasp it there and then. He creates those nice little sweet moments that remain etched in your heart.

Needless to say, one can expect such 'nice little sweet' moments in Chance Pe Dance too?
Yes, you can. After all it brings back the oft told belief that behind every successful man is a woman (laughs). Just kidding. I do have a very significant role in the film even though Chance Pe Dance is rightly being projected to be the story of this lead character who is an aspiring actor and goes through various phases without getting much success during his struggle period. As his girlfriend, I am there with him in his lows and highs and share his moments of sorrow or euphoria. I am indeed the driving factor in his life.

While one looks forward to how much do audience see the two of you together, one fact which cannot be denied is that it's a welcome relief to see a fresh new 'jodi' in the form of Shahid and Genelia.
Yeeeeaay, now that's so encouraging. And to think of it, let aside shooting with him, I hadn't even met Shahid before Chance Pe Dance. However, the moment promos of the film came on air first, there were hundreds of tweets that I got which stated how people were really enjoying our pairing. I guess there is this innocence factor which worked in our favour

Well, on a different note, it wasn't really an innocent outing last year when your Life Partner released. There were quite a few detractors who come out in open and commented on your act. Many believed that not just did you go over the top in your portrayal of a rich arrogant girl but also lost the reputation of a sweet and simple girl that you had gained from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa days.
Aah, now I take it all as a backhanded compliment (smiles) that's because I was required to be that high headed, loud and a spoilt brat. I guess it was quite a thin rope to walk while never loosing that lovey-dovey side of my persona. This is why I take whatever criticism which came my way quite positively.

But since you were shrieking and throwing tantrums at every given juncture, many filmgoers complained that your character got on their nerves.
Which means mission accomplished! I had to make audiences feel miserable for Fardeen and empathise with him. If I got on their nerves then it means the character worked. That was always the intent. I had to stay true to the character and bring to life Sanjana who was just so unreasonable and knew nothing, whether it was art or house-hold affairs. This is why she continued to make all these false attempts at singing, painting, cooking etc.

Coming back to Chance Pe Dance, the fact is that the film is clearly being sold as a Shahid Kapoor starrer. Given the fact that you had made a definite place for yourself after Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Naa where you had a role equal to that of Imran Khan, don't you crave for more author backed characters? Are you willing to be a good looking arm candy?
Let's be practical, one can't expect every second movie to be Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Naa. What should be of utmost importance is that everyone remembers the character that I play. Just now you mentioned about my presence in Life Partner. Now that was a multi starrer with five principal protagonists, but still we are talking about Sanjana, right? I have to make a place in the film and give my best there. One can't expect to reach the highest level in each of the outings though I hope and believe that one day, the benchmark set by Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Naa will also be crossed

Meanwhile, even as the film's release is round the corner, what's your take on the entire controversy around Jiah Khan being dropped and you being roped in instead?
Let's not say that I replaced Jiah because that's not the fact. Main nahi karti toh koyi aur yeh role karta. It wasn't like after looking at me, the makers suddenly had a change in heart and asked Jiah to leave. In fact she was already out and the role was open for any other actor. The makers were hunting for a leading lady and they felt I suited the character. It's as simple as that.

Now that Chance Pe Dance is carrying positive vibes, you must be utterly confident about 2010 beginning on a hit note for you?
I am a firm believer in destiny. People come and tell me that Chance Pe Dance is looking good and it's a definite hit in the offering. But really, I take it all with a pinch of salt. Of course while you are working in a film, you know the direction it is headed towards. Still, you can never be too sure. Success as well as failure are pre-written. If a film sails through then great but if it doesn't then one cannot be blaming anyone. This is why when I sign a film; I pick a subject thinking if it will make me happy as an actor. I don't work for hits of flops.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 12:05 | Сообщение # 71
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor forgets Ken Ghosh
Saturday, January 16, 2010, 10:07

Actor Shahid Kapoor has come a long way and has tasted success especially with his recent films. He might be more confident and more vocal now. But what Shahid has not yet learnt is to be politically correct which was discovered recently on Sony’s ‘Lift Kara De’ a talk show.

A little birdie outside the sets informs, “In a conversation with Shahid he was asked to name the people, behind his success of his career, he took everyone’s name from dad Pankaj Kapoor for supporting him to Vishal Bhardwaj for offering him Kaminey and Imtiaz Ali for Jab We Met.”

Khabroo goes on to add, “He conveniently or deliberately forgot to mention Ken Ghosh– the man who bet his money on a newcomer named Shahid Kapoor in Ishq-Vishq which turned out to be hit and gave Shahid an instant recognition. “

Well, the incident gives a hint- Shahid and Ken’s cold war is not yet over. Whatever may be the case, personal tensions don’t hamper the performance of Chance Pe Dance which yet brings Shahid-Ken actor-director jodi together.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 12:07 | Сообщение # 72
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor bowled over by Aamir Khan
Saturday, January 16, 2010, 11:08

Shahid Kapoor has always maintained Kaminey to be the path-breaking film in his career with due respect to Jab We Met which definitely became the turning point. The chocolaty hero has come a long way and has made many heads turn towards him through his brilliant performances including his latest Chance Pe Dance as per the critics who though are not impressed with the film.

However, the point remains, whether Shahid is still satisfied with the way his career is shaping. To which he says, “Kaminey is a very special film which has added new dimensions to my career. I think as an actor one has to break certain shackles and boundaries and if one manages to that then that’s what one calls an ideal actor, for your fans expect nothing but something out of box every time they see you on-screen.”

So, who do you think fits in the category of ideal actor Shahid? He replies, “I think Aamir Khan. He is in a different league altogether and he’s doing some fantastic work. And to reach that level would take me years.”

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 13:16 | Сообщение # 73
Ангел Любви
Anushka didn't want to smooch Shahid
Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 14:37

Recently, Anushka Sharma showed her disapproval over kissing Shahid Kapoor. Yes, it is a wonder because any girl would leap at the opportunity to kiss Shahid but Anushka made her discomfort very apparent. This is because she had to smooch him not just once but three times.

The kisses came into the script because Anushka and Shahid got along really well on the sets of the film in the U.S. Director Parmeet Sethi and YRF obviously wanted to show this chemistry on screen too. As Anushka wasn’t too happy about the kissing scenes, Parmeet had to convince her a lot until she agreed. Shahid, on the other hand, made no fuss about kissing her.

Meanwhile, the film has completed shooting and is going through its editing stage. Now all that’s left is to see if the kisses survive the editing and the Censor Board’s snipping

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 13:19 | Сообщение # 74
Ангел Любви
Paathshaala Preview
Monday, January 25, 2010, 13:12

Characters:

Nana Patekar: Principal Aditya Sahay
A man of upright principles, Aditya Sahay has been responsible for the growth and reputation of SARASWATI VIDYA MANNDIR for last 32 years. Teaching is passion for him. For the good education and for its discipline, he can go to any extent. Students and teachers revere him deeply though they also fear for his strictness. He loves his students and constantly works towards the new means and methods to improve on study methods. He is deeply concerned about his school's standing against other schools in the city. For him, every thing about education and the future of the students is a mission, even if it means to sacrifice his personal interests.

Shahid Kapoor: Teacher Rahul Prakash Udyavar
A young English teacher who joins Saraswati Vidya Mandir recently has very modern and liberal views about education and the growth of children. He is loving and compassionate. He takes no time in creating rapport with students and teachers alike. He goes out of the way to help students. He is the one who stands against any injustice done to students. His mission is to create an education system based on true spirit, natural inclinations and an overall growth. Naturally he becomes an eye of a storm for the old timers in education system.

Ayesha Takia: Teacher Anjali Mathur
An enthusiastic young teacher who is always ready to take any kind of responsibility when it comes to the progress of students. She loves her job so much that she doesn't mind taking multiple responsibilities of being a ECA teacher, hostel metron & a music teacher. When the oppressive discipline & other irregularities in school burden students, she stands by Rahul Prakash Udyavar in his fight against school management. She even sacrifices her career abroad for the sake of her fight for justice.

Saurabh Shukla: School Manager Lallan Sharma
A typical ill-mannered and oppressive manager of the School. He misuses the powers of system to burden students with fees hikes and additional charges. He is rude to students and staff and even misbehaves with teachers. He takes deep pleasure in troubling everyone in around the school.

Sushant Singh: Vijendra Chauhan
A sports teacher, ex-army person and a man of discipline and honour. He loves his profession and constantly works towards the betterment of the sports in the school. When the school management brings new schemes to burden students, he protests against it. He later becomes a great support to Rahul Prakash Udyavar in his fight against the atrocities on the students.

Synopsis

Teaching is a noble profession.

But does it hold true today? Hasn't education succumbed to modernization as everything else, which is ruled by commercialization and consumerism in this age of rat-race? We read in the newspapers about students being bogged down under study pressures, parents burdened with fees hikes, teachers punishing students inhumanly, some students even dying in such cases or some committing suicides... what state of affairs have we brought our education system to? Paathshala tries to answer many such questions related to the sanctity of today's education system. It sheds light on the shortcomings and wrong doings in today's schools where the high morals and basic ethics associated with the teaching profession seem to have taken a back seat. It's shameful that even schooling has fallen prey to the pressures of competition and the vices of money-making mantra. Paathshala attempts to challenge such notions that threaten our children's future and thus our society.

The story begins with a new English Teacher Rahul Prakash Udyavar (Shahid Kapoor) joining Swaraswati Vidya Mandir school, situated in the outskirts of Mumbai Suburbs. Though he strikes instant rapport with students and teachers alike, he realizes that there is something amiss in the school. Slowly his doubts prove true as the School Manager- Sharma (Saurabh Shukla) makes many monetary obligations compulsory on the parents in the name of extracurricular activities. He goes to the extent of punishing the students inhumanly when the new unjustified demands of the school are not fulfilled by the parents.

When Rahul Udyawar unifies the teachers (Ayesha Takia, Sushant Singh, Kurush Deboo) against the atrocities of school management, the Principal Aditya Sahay (Nana Patekar) defends the management decision. This comes as a shocker to the teachers as Mr. Sahay is known for his dedication as an educationist for last 32 years which has built the school's high reputation. The situation becomes graver as school management becomes overambitious with its growth and involves media planners in the extracurricular activities. This demands the involvement of students in TV reality shows and many other media PR activities used for building up the school image in public which starts reflecting on the students' stress levels. The pressure on young minds increases incredibly leading to unexpected and grim consequences.

Caught in the web of commercialization and internal rebellion, the school's situation becomes so explosive that it finally becomes a national issue. Paathshala challenges the increasing immoralities and unethical practices in our education system. It analyses intricately the relationship between students, teachers and the education system with sensitivity and sensibility... It reflects the true spirit of an education system.

Paathshaala - An Urgent and Desperate eye-opening Mission for our Education System today.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 13:20 | Сообщение # 75
Ангел Любви
Shahid v/s Kareena at award ceremony
Monday, February 1, 2010, 10:38

Old wounds take time to heal and Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor seems to still be at loggerheads. Recently Shahid had taken a dig at Kareena while chatting with Karan Johar on Lift Kara De. At the recent Star Screen Awards the ex-lovers were up against each other. Both Kareena and Shahid insisted that they perform after the other as this is seen as a symbol of status in the industry.

Shahid insisted that he should perform after Kareena as he had given more hits than her in 2009 while Kareena maintained being the numero uno actress in the industry she deserved the honours. The organisers finally managed to convince Shahid and let Kareena have her way. Kareena was later seen constantly passing comments on Shahid's nerd look during the event.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахид Капур - Shahid Kapoor » Статьи на иностранном языке
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz