Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 17.05.2024, 02:28
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахид Капур - Shahid Kapoor » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:38 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Шахид Капур - статьи на иностранном языке

bollywood news - Shahid Kapoor

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 04:55 | Сообщение # 46
Ангел Любви
My mom was not bias against Shahid: Saif Ali Khan
Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:48

Saif Ali Khan is miffed by the mummers that his mother Sharmila Tagore, who is the Chief of Censor Board, issued an adult rating to Kaminey because it had Shahid Kapoor in the lead role.

He knows that his mom has a great authority when it comes to censorship but he is sure that she will not stoop to that level of being bias against Shahid just because he was once in a relationship with his girlfriend Kareena. The fact that his film Kurbaan has also given an A certificate is prove enough that his mom was not bias.

He said that it is ridiculous to say that anyone had any bias against Kaminey. He added that any talk of personal enmity is completely fictional. He don’t know who spread the rumours and is unperturbed by such baseless talks. Being in the industry for a long time, he has learnt not to take such things seriously.

Rubbishing all the talks doing round about the bias decision of her mother, he said that Kaminey director Vishal Bharadwaj is a wonderful filmmaker and that he like the performance of Shahid and other cast.

It may be recalled that Kaminey was given an A certificate for its dark and violent content. Kurbaan, featuring Saif and Kareena, which release today, also has been given the same rating for its violent and adult content.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 04:57 | Сообщение # 47
Ангел Любви
Vidya clashes with Shahid
Monday, November 23, 2009, 10:30

Expect some fireworks at the very beginning of the year as festivities and celebrations continue from New Year celebrations to the entire month of January. There are number of movies lined up for release with massive battle in the happening ever since Karan Johar announced 12th January as the D-day for the arrival of Shahrukh Khan starer My Name Is Khan. There is an around frenzy amongst movies to arrive in January since no big film is risking competing with one of the first huge films of 2009.

Two such films are Chance Pe Dance and Ishqiya that have pencilled in 15th January for their arrival on the big screen. Incidentally, the central protagonists of these films are Shahid Kapoor and Vidya Balan respectively, both of whom were seen together as a pair in Kismat Konnection

Both films were originally meant to arrive in 2009. However, Shahid Kapoor had two back-to-back releases in the form of Kaminey and Dil Bole Hadippa and it made sense for him to space out his film. On the other hand Ishqiya had to keep it's release on hold since there was a flurry of releases in the last quarter of 2009.

What surprises most about the release of Ishqiya is the fact that it was originally contemplating a 22nd January arrival. While 12th February too was being thought of (due to the relevance of bringing the love story over the Valentine weekend), confirmation of My Name Is Khan resulted in change of plans. While 22nd January had appeared to be a confirmed day of arrival, a sudden pre-poning by a week looks more than just a coincidence, considering the fact it clashes with Shahid's Chance Pe Dance.

However, to be fair to the decision of the makers, 22nd January is anyways crowded with Rann and Veer arriving on the same day. In comparison, 15th January looks much lighter with only Chance Pe Dance looking probable so far. Confirms Vidya, "Yes, I was told over the weekend that 15th January is final for Ishqiya. Beyond that, I don’t have any knowledge about the reason behind the fixing of the release date.”

Starring Arshad Warsi and Naseeruddin Shah in the lead roles, Ishqiya is directed by first timer Abhishek Chaubhey and is a co-production of Vishal Bhardwaj and Shemaroo’s Raman Maroo. On the other hand It's My Life is a UTV production, features Genelia D’Souza as the leading lady and has film maker Ken Ghosh at the helm of affairs.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 04:59 | Сообщение # 48
Ангел Любви
Shahid and Deepika make a great pair
Monday, November 30, 2009, 10:28

Ever since Deepika Padukone broke up with Ranbir Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor with Priyanka Chopra, Karan Johar has been inundated with requests from Bollywood fans from all over the world to pair them together in one of his next productions.

Says a source, "Ever since Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir began working together in Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjani, KJo has been flooded with requests from people on Twitter asking him to cast their ex-flames Deepika and Shahid as a jodi. It's as if people want Deepika and Shahid now to pair up together on screen at least, if not in real life as both are single and ready to mingle."

KJo admits, "A barrage of people from all over the world are asking me to take Shahid and Deepika in my next film. Ironically, they are both actors I have not worked with. I would love to do a film with them together. I have no idea as to what kind of film it will be whether a love story or serious drama. They are both a fresh pair who haven't worked together. Shahid and Deepika make a great pair! I loved Kaminey and Shahid's work in the film. I think it's Shahid's career-best performance and Deepika too is a beautiful and extremely poised individual."

Karan has become a fan of Twitter (he has almost 40,000 followers) and has encouraging many of his star friends to join. He says, "It is very entertaining to get feedback from people all over the world. Now all my friends from Abhishek (Bachchan) to Riteish (Deshmukh) and Preity (Zinta) and Priyanka (Chopra) are on it. Many actors feel shy of getting onto a social network platform as they don't want to be accessible but I feel it's the age of accessibility today. I encourage all mainstream artistes to use it as a third platform to get instant feedback. In fact, I have been trying to get Shahrukh on Twitter but haven't been successful so far."

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:01 | Сообщение # 49
Ангел Любви
Priyanka and Shahid back together
Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 14:43

It is true. If a couple gets back together after a break-up, the relationship is for keeps. And Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor are just rediscovering the joys of being together after their split, and they are happier than ever. As reported earlier the couple went their separate ways last month. Soon after the split, the duo headed to Bangkok for film shoots. While PC was there for Sajid Nadiadwala's next, Shahid was on call for a Yash Raj film. During their stay at the same hotel, they bumped into each other and realised that they could not do without each other.

A source close to the two reveals that Shahid, who'd initiated 'the break' realised that he'd made a mistake. He found that he still had feelings for Priyanka. He felt that he rushed into the decision and hadn't taken the time to understand her better. He knew he wanted her back in his life but wasn't too sure how she would react to him because he'd 'dumped' her when she believed all along that they were perfect for each other. Shahid befriended Chopra's best friend and close confidante, Tammana Sharma, who played Cupid between them the second time around.

The source says, "Shahid and Tammana have become good friends now. In fact, she was, in a way, responsible for getting the lovebirds back together. Shahid was already in Bangkok shooting for a film, while PC reached there a week later. They were at different locations but got a chance to sit down and talk things out. They went out on two occasions including dining out."

Giving their relationship another chance has perked up PC who was quite depressed when things went downhill. "She is happy to have Shahid back in her life. They are very happy together." Time to say, 'touch wood'? Love is working out together

The two actors' tweets last evening:
Priyanka Chopra: Headin to the gym! Yes! Believe it!! Gotta burn off the fat
Posted at 7.15

Shahid Kapoor: headin for my workout in five man need to break this routine every day ...... but guess tats an actors life
Posted at 7.00

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:02 | Сообщение # 50
Ангел Любви
Shahid betters Aamir and Shahrukh
Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 16:54

Shahrukh Khan raised eyebrows flaunting six pack abs in Om Shanti Om. Aamir Khan followed it up with eight packs in Ghajini and now Shahid Kapoor is all set to get better of the two stars by flaunting eight pack abs in his upcoming movie Chance Pe Dance. Shahid's trainer Abbas Ali credits Shahid's new abs to his hard work, dedication and consistency. He added that they had only two months after Kaminey to get a perfect eight packs.

Shahid needed a sculpted body for Chance Pe Dance unlike Kaminey where he came from a poor background. He practised with Abbas five days a week. Shahid also had to work hard on his diet as being a vegetarian he doesn't takes egg the easiest source of protein. Shahid also had the challenge to look flexible along with muscle endurance which was required for his dance performance. The Ken Ghosh directed movie stars Genelia D'Souza opposite Shahid

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:04 | Сообщение # 51
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor follows Aamir's footsteps
Friday, December 4, 2009, 13:39

Shahid Kapoor has to go the Aamir Khan way now. Aamir had to get rid of his Ghajini eight-pack look for his role in 3 Idiots. Now, it is the turn of Shahid to lose his abs for a boyish, skinny look, not unlike the one he had in Ishq Vishq and Fida, for his new film Mausam.

Shahid plays an inexperienced, young lover boy in Mausam for which he needs to lose the beefed up look he had to especially get for Kaminey and Chance Pe Dance.

While the film’s producer, Vistaar Religare Film Fund’s Sheetal Talwar did not say much; she did state that his physique and body language would require some working on.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:05 | Сообщение # 52
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor romancing Priyanka Chopra again?
Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 11:02

Amidst the talks of their on/off romance, filmmaker Imtiaz Ali of Jab We Met fame is said to be very keen on bringing Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra together in his next film.

The pair that rocked in their last outing Kaminey is said to be on Imtiaz’s list. It is said that the filmmaker has a story that suits the pair and has even met them for a discussion. However, it is not known if they have given the nod.

It may be recalled that Shahid and Priyanka have been romantically linked for quite while and it peaked just before the release of Kaminey though they insisted that they were just friends. Then the news of their break-up hit the headlines after the release of the film. They kept the door open for speculations by not admitting to seeing each other.

Looks like another ton of gossips will hit the headlines if they agree to do the film together!

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:07 | Сообщение # 53
Ангел Любви
Shahid can't stop eating sushi
Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 16:04

Shahid Kapoor, despite being Asia’s sexiest vegetarian man, has always been worried about finding good vegetarian dishes when he shoots abroad. His worries are a thing of the past now. Ever since he discovered vegetarian sushi at Bangkok’s Esao restaurant, he can’t stop eating it.

Shahid, who has been shooting in Bangkok for the past three weeks with Anushka Sharma for Parmeet Sethi’s untitled film, goes to eat at the restaurant as soon as the shooting ends. Even though he wasn’t very keen on trying it out initially, he loved it later.

Shahid was glad at having found this place because there are hardly any vegetarian restaurants in Bangkok and there are very limited options for vegetarian food. Now, whenever the crew goes out to eat together, they know what Shahid will order and sometimes order it before him. He even recommends it to everyone.

The news was confirmed by Shahid.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:56 | Сообщение # 54
Ангел Любви
Genelia touches Shahid Kapoor's bum
Thursday, December 10, 2009, 15:28

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor is known not only for his looks and acting talent but also for his shapely buttock. So, upcoming actress Genelia D'Souza must be pinching herself in disbelieve because she got the chance to touch his bum.

The news is doing the rounds that there is a scene in Chance Pe Dance where Genelia spanks Shahid not once but a couple of times. She did it in retaliation to his mischievous tease.

Chance Pe Dance, produced by Ronnie Screwala and directed by Ken Ghosh, is scheduled for release on January 15, 2010.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 05:58 | Сообщение # 55
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor demanding extra bodyguards?
Friday, December 11, 2009, 10:06

Name and fame come with a huge price. You may envy actor Shahid Kapoor for the huge female fans following but he is having hard time for it. Now, the news is doing the rounds that he has demanded extra bodyguards to ward off his crazy fans.

Shahid has been mobbed by his female fans wherever he goes. Fans refusing to leave his vanity van till he speak to them is not uncommon. This not only disturbs him but also his film crew and ultimately the shooting schedule. It is said that he has asked for more security cover to avoid any untoward incident. He wants a group of bodyguards numbering 5 to 6.

However, sources from the Yash Raj Films claimed that there is enough security at all times to make sure that everything goes on well. It added that they would consider providing more security but no such request has come to them.

Well, it may be recalled that the shooting of Parmeet Sethi’s film in Bangkok was disturbed following a group of female fans demanding Shahid to take off his shirts on a beach. The incident left him embarrassed. He is currently shooting with Anushka Sharma in Bangkok

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 06:56 | Сообщение # 56
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor's heated arguments with Ken Gosh
Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 12:21

Ken Ghosh admits he had loud arguments with Shahid Kapoor on the sets during the shooting of Chance Pe Dance. But it had to do with Shahid’s suddenly saturated schedules.

Says Ken, “For the first time in his career Shahid was doing three films at the same time- Kaminey, Dil Bole Hadippa and my film Chance Pe Dance. Naturally there was a conflict of interest.”

Ken admits there were loud arguments over Shahid’s schedules. “I’d ask for three days. He would have only one day to spare. I’d naturally be upset. Then understandably, Shahid wanted time off. He couldn’t be seen on my set straight after shooting for one of the other two films. This naturally led to heated arguments. For me, as a director it was okay to come on the sets without sleep. But Shahid had to catch up on his resting time. Or the dark circles would have shown on camera. And since Shahid is fair-complexioned those dark circles would be even more visible.”

The last thing that Ken wanted was for his hero to fall ill. “Priyanka Chopra had to be hospitalized because of overwork and exhaustion. I didn’t want Shahid to go through the same experience.”

The effort has been worth it for both Shahid and Ken. “Shahid’s dancing in Chance Pe Dance is the film’s mainstay. But his performance is not just about dancing. Some of the things he has done with in the dramatic scenes took me by surprise. Shahid has brought subtle expressions into scenes, which I didn’t catch while shooting. Only during editing I realized what he had done.”

Ken Ghosh, who introduced Shahid Kapoor in Ishq Vishk five years ago, admits the actor has changed. “Isn’t change inevitable? We all evolve with time. Shahid is no exception.”

So are the stories of a rift between the two true?

Ken doesn’t deny the fact that there were heated arguments and fights during the making of Chance Pe Dance. “But they were all for the betterment of the film. See when Shahid did his first film Ishq Vishk with me he only had that film on hand and was able to give me his full attention.”

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 06:58 | Сообщение # 57
Ангел Любви
Shahid ate street food to save money
Thursday, December 17, 2009, 14:53

He might be one of the most sought after actors in Bollywood today but life wasn't as easy for Shahid Kapoor always. Shahid reveals that 7-8 years back when life was very tough for him while he was trying to establish himself in the industry. A lot of things inspiration from Shahid's personal life has been drawn for the Ken Ghosh directed movie Chance Pe Dance.

It a recent promotional event for Chance Pe Dance Shahid said 'I remember the times when I used to drive this Maruti 800 car. In fact I couldn't afford even this but then it would have been very embarrassing to report for an audition or meet a producer by travelling in an auto rickshaw, so I had to somehow own and maintain it.'

He added 'Sometimes I would be short of petrol and didn't have even have Rs. 100 spare with me to buy more fuel, so I used to hitch a ride with a friend. In fact I have been caught in a situation where I ate street food to save some money. No, I am not trying to glamorise or romanticize the entire struggle part but something like this a part and parcel of the entertainment industry.'

Chance Pe Dance hits the theatres this January will be Shahid' Kapoor's first film in 2010 and may reveal a lot more about his struggling days. This will also be Shahid's third movie with Ken Ghosh after Fida and Ishq Vishk which incidentally was Shahi'd debut movie. Genelia D'Souza will be seen opposite Shahid Kapoor in the movie.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 07:00 | Сообщение # 58
Ангел Любви
Mummy-daddy should just find a nice girl for me” - Shahid Kapoor
Friday, December 18, 2009, 14:56

Shahid Kapoor isn't resting. He has already seen two of his films releasing in 2009 (Kaminey, Dil Bole Hadippa), is currently shooting for Parmeet Sethi's film with Anushka Sharma, and is busy promoting Chance Pe Dance which arrives in January next year. Meanwhile, even as names of his past, present and perhaps future girlfriends continue to emerge at a break neck speed, he prays if a Vivah organized by his parents would finally settle all rumours, speculations, gossips, grapevine and idle talk once for and all. We get into a conversation with Shahid who has been super busy shooting for his films but is still managing to keep a close tab on the promotion of Chance Pe Dance as well as reactions to his newest on-screen partner Genelia D'Souza.

Akshay-Katrina 'jodi' is the hottest today while Saif and Kareena too are building a good brand around themselves. In such times, it is seems quite good to see a fresh pairing with you and Genelia coming together for the first time in Chance Pe Dance.
I agree. Ever since the First Look of the film came out, I have got so many messages and calls congratulating me about this new pairing. Yes, there is a certain freshness that has certainly come in due to both of us coming together. Since the film boasts of a young subject, it was imperative that Genelia and I look compatible with each other. We really had a lot of fun doing Chance Pe Dance together and with the promos and songs clicking with the audiences, I am now excited to see how they react to the entire film. Genelia has done really great work in the film and what strikes me most is that she is a heroine who can also act! I am sure we will do a lot of more movies together.

After Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan, you too seem to have developed a fascination for this entire 6 pack, 8 pack abs affair?
(Laughs) Believe me; even I was surprised when I developed 8 pack abs. I was just trying to get in shape and was working out for that. However, it was during the shooting of a song for Chance Pe Dance when director Ken (Ghosh) just smiled and waved at me. He called me near the monitor and asked me to have a look at it. We had a hearty laugh because it was the camera that eventually had captured my 8 packs.

Come on, it's hard to believe. You developed an 8 pack and it's the camera which told you first about it?
I swear that was indeed the case. See, I was working out to be fit and not to get into any competition with anybody. I wasn't sitting and counting my abs. But yes, when Ken pointed this out, I did feel good about it, more so because this hadn't been planned. However, let me also clear that I am not going to live for maintaining this physique. Fit rehna important hai but for these abs, I am not going to stop eating what I want or take added strain.

Meanwhile, you seem to have developed quite a playboy image for yourself during last couple of years. It seems like you are having an affair with every leading lady that you interact with during the making of your films. Vidya Balan (Kismat Konnection), Priyanka Chopra (Kaminey) and now Anushka Sharma (yet untitled Yash Raj film) - it is indeed one enviable list. Really Shahid, what's happening?
(Laughs) Really yaar, my mummy-daddy should just find a nice girl for me and marry me off Vivah style. I guess it would be best if I go through an arranged marriage. At least talks around my so-called affairs would come to a stop. I mean ever since I went single two years back, there have been these constant talks around my relationships with fellow co-stars.

Isn't it annoying for you?
Annoying would be too harsh a word. But yes, I am really aghast about the entire thing - not because of the entire pairing up thing but the fact that at least I should know if I am really going around with someone. It is amusing when media breaks the news to me that I am seeing a girl. Can it be funnier than that?

Does it lead to an uncomfortable situation between you and the girl in question?
I make sure that it doesn't turn out to be the case. I don't get affected by rumours and gossips and neither do I want my co-star to be. I am living my life the way I want to and I am not going to stop that just because someone out there wishes to talk or write about it by giving it a spicy connotation.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 07:01 | Сообщение # 59
Ангел Любви
Pankaj can't dance, saala!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 9:54

The No 1 world's billiards champion asked Shahid Kapur to teach him how to dance when he met him at an event recently. When Pankaj Advani and Shahid Kapoor met at the PeTA anniversary bash in Mumbai last week, little did both know they would get along like a house on fire. Says a source close to Pankaj, "When Pankaj met Shahid at a recent event of PETA he started chatting with him. The two were seen indulging in small talk and posing as cameras flashed."

The source adds, "Pankaj expressed his fondness towards Shahid's dance performances and was all praise for his freestyle and break dance in his next Chance Pe Dance. The star was more than happy to advise the billiards player who showed a keen interest in learning different dance forms. Pankaj also expressed an ardent desire about learning how to do certain dance steps. He also asked Shahid to let him know when CPD released so he could watch the film."

The source adds that Shahid and Pankaj shared a few notes. "Pankaj and Shahid Kapoor both discussed the importance about being vegetarian and how it kept them fit. They appeared to share other common interests."

LudgerДата: Суббота, 09.01.2010, 07:02 | Сообщение # 60
Ангел Любви
Shahid's mother signs his ex-girlfriend
Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 11:19

Shahid Kapoor won’t be starring in his mother’s directional venture. Neelima Azeem has cast Chandan Sanyal who starred with Shahid in the movie Kaminey as the male lead. There is also buzz that Neelima has cast Bhavna Pani to play the female lead in the movie. Bhavna was rumoured to have been Shahid's girlfriend in the early part of his career. Both went to the same college and were more than just good friends.

Neelima decided to cast Chandan after she was impressed with his performance in the movie Kaminey while Bhavna has been an obvious choice considering she has been like an own daughter to Neelima. Bhavna who is known to be a great dancer will be playing a playful nautanki dancer in the movie. Neelima has also decided to cast one more heroine in the untitled movie which will be produced by produced by Paul Mukul Taneja.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахид Капур - Shahid Kapoor » Статьи на иностранном языке
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz