Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 08:19
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 6 из 7
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Акшай Кумар - Akshay Kumar » Акшай Кумар Akshay Kumar статьи на иностранном языке
Акшай Кумар Akshay Kumar статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 08:20 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Акшай Кумар - статьи на иностранном языке
bollywood news -Akshay Kumar

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Вторник, 27.08.2013, 11:27 | Сообщение # 76
Лед и пламя
Akshay's 'Boss' trailer to release today

Aug 27, 2013, 08.23

Akshay Kumar's next movie Boss's trailer will be released on 27th August 2013, the teaser has already started making waves online and everyone is going gaga over what they have witnessed in the teaser which was released last week.

Industry insiders have already started calling the movie a sure shot blockbuster, because of the ultimate combination of action, comedy, and the music that the movie promises with the trailer. Also the movie has 2-3 chartbuster songs composed by various music directors and one party song sung by YoYo Honey Singh. It seems a high powered trailer launch is being planned with cast and crew.

While the speculations are on the rise but Viacom18 Motion Pictures the makers of the film are not ready to divulge any more details about the trailer launch event. Boss is scheduled to release on 16th October 2013.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 27.08.2013, 11:30

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 15:50 | Сообщение # 77
Ангел Любви
John Abraham denies animosity with 'good friend' Akshay Kumar

Posted 13-Jan-2015

Actor John Abraham has replaced Akshay Kumar in 'Welcome Back' and 'Hera Pheri 3', but he says this has not had any effect on their camaraderie.

John Abraham and Akshay Kumar
Asked about it, John said: "When I signed 'Welcome Back', I called up Akshay and I gave him the news first. He was very happy and said, 'It's a great film to do'."
"During 'Hera Pheri 3', I told him about it and he is a friend...we have worked together before. We are good friends. There is no animosity between us."
'Hera Pheri 3', to be directed by Neeraj Vora, also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Paresh Rawal and Suniel Shetty.
John was last seen in 'Madras Cafe', which was also his home production.
Asked why he took such a long break to come up with his next acting project, John said: "I act in films and I also produce films. My production house makes different kind of films, and as an actor, I enjoy certain films."
"I loved 'Hera Pheri' and 'Welcome', so I'm working in the new films. It was a long break, and I am okay with long breaks."

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5911176

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 15:53 | Сообщение # 78
Ангел Любви
Why did Akshay Kumar opt out of 'Hera Pheri 3'?

Posted 14-Jan-2015

Akshay, who is known for his brilliant comic timing, recently opted out of the third installment of the 'Hera Pheri' franchise, which now stars Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham.

"I did not like the story, that's why I have not done it," he said.

Akshay Kumar

In a career spanning more than 20 years, Akshay Kumar's resume boasts of films of different genres - be it comedy, action or drama, and he says rather than running after superstardom, his focus has always been to be known as an actor.

"I don't want to be typecast in any particular genre... I think no one can ask me this question that why I only do the same kind of films because I have never done that in my career. I would like to be known as an actor and not a superstar. I don't like the tag of superstar," Akshay said in an interview.

Akshay says his upcoming multi-starrer 'Baby' will talk about how to combat the serious issue of terrorism. Akshay, who has teamed up again with director Neeraj Pandey for the film after 'Special 26', is playing an undercover agent.

"In today's time terrorism is a big issue. Every nation is facing this problem and we should all take this seriously and try to fight with it. The story of 'Baby' is about that. There is a group of 27-28 people and their only mission is to finish terrorism from everywhere. And this group is still immature and the code name of their mission is 'Baby'," Akshay said.

The 47-year-old actor said unlike his previous films, which also dealt with the issue of terrorism, 'Baby' deals with the subject in an interesting way.

"'Baby' is not a preachy film, it's normal. People will get bored otherwise. We wanted to convey the message to the young generation in an interesting manner," he added.

'Baby', also starring Anupam Kher, Tapsee Pannu, Rana Daggubati, Danny Denzongpa, releases on January 23.

Akshay said that the subject is very close to his heart. "Every film I do that is special for me. My father was in army. So, I know many things about the services and I find myself quite close to the army men. I feel very good and proud whenever I do an army based film," he added.

Akshay has his kitty full this year with many interesting films lined up. "My next film is 'Brothers' and the film is about martial art. After that 'Gabbar' is coming where I am playing vigilante. I am looking for a character which is not run of the mill. I am very excited for 'Airlift', which stars Nimrat Kaur. 'Airlift' is based on one of the biggest human evacuations."

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5915163

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 15:56 | Сообщение # 79
Ангел Любви
I became my director's actor for 'Baby': Akshay Kumar

Posted 20-Jan-2015

Akshay Kumar says he completely relied on his director Neeraj Pandey while playing an undercover agent in their upcoming film 'Baby'.

Akshay Kumar. Pic/Nikesh Gurav

Akshay, 47, who has played law enforcement officers in his earlier films like 'Holiday', 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo' among others, said he went to the sets of 'Baby' as a newcomer.

It is Akshay's second collaboration with Pandey after 'Special 26'.

"I didn't do any special preparation for the film because I was asked not to. If I would have prepared there would have been a clash with the director.

"I completely relied on Neeraj and his script. I generally give my suggestions to directors but in this film I completely listened to him. In a nutshell, I became my director's actor for playing Ajay Singh Rajput," Akshay told PTI.

'Baby' is an upcoming Indian espionage thriller which has an ensemble cast of Rana Daggubati, Anupam Kher, Danny Denzongpa, Taapsee Pannu besides Akshay.

The film, which deals with terrorism, is scheduled for a January 23, 2015 release.

"'Baby' will tell people how to be aware about terrorist activities. These kind of films just make people vigil," he said.

Akshay is happy to team up with the director again because he finishes his films in a short span of time.

"Baby has been shot in just 45 days and we completed 'Special 26' in 32 days. It's a good thing for an artiste because his time is not getting wasted and you also get out of the character quickly. Generally, an actor gets bored after shooting for 50 to 60 days," he said.

In the film, Akshay shares a bad relationship with Kher unlike their roles in 'Special 26'.

"For the first time we have shared such a different relationship in a film. Mine and his viewpoints don't match and we just hate each other in the group, which is on a secret mission," he said.

After 'Baby', Akshay will be seen in Karan Johar's 'Brothers', 'Airlift' and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Main Gabbar'.

"It's important for an actor to keep on jumping from one genre to the other. Otherwise, it becomes very boring to play similar kind of roles. As an actor, I enjoy doing slapstick comedy, dry humour, serious and action films," the actor said.

Asked if he ever gets affected by playing a character on-screen, Akshay said, "I don't think about my roles after pack up... I just unwind myself after finishing a shoot by saying, 'Stop acting now and face reality'.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5927169

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 15:59 | Сообщение # 80
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar to host 'Savdhaan India...' episode
Posted 21-Jan-2015

Akshay Kumar, who will soon be seen in 'Baby', a film about terrorism, will host a special episode of 'Savdhaan India - Fight Back Now'.

Akshay Kumar. Pic/Santa Banta
The actor will be narrating an episode on eve-teasing and women safety - a story of a teenaged girl getting harassed and molested by her classmate, read a statement.
Akshay has always been passionate about martial arts and attributes his life's success to it. He will host the 'Savdhaan India...' episode from his own training centre where he teaches young girls martial art and self-defence techniques.
The episode will air on Friday on Life OK, on which the actor had earlier hosted reality show 'Dare 2 Dance'.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5931173

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:06 | Сообщение # 81
Ангел Любви
'Baby' screened for real life heroes

Posted 23-Jan-2015

A special screening of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar's forthcoming film 'Baby' was organised here for real life heroes who have dedicated their lives to the nation. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar was the special guest at the screening.
Also read: 'Baby' - Movie review

A still from 'Baby'

'Baby' director Neeraj Pandey along with Akshay and Anupam Kher, as well as producer Bhushan Kumar were present at the screening, held Wednesday.

The movie revolves around an undercover unit, formed to keep an eye on the movements of terrorist groups and to nix their plans to disrupt peace and harmony in the nation. In the film, the 'Khiladi' Kumar is seen as an officer named Ajay Singh Rajput.

Parrikar was seen interacting with the team of the movie while a bevy of senior officers from the Indian Army and Navy enjoyed the screening.

BJP veteran L.K. Advani also attended the screening with his daughter Pratibha.

In an interview to IANS earlier, Akshay had mentioned that 'Baby' openly talks about terrorism, which is a big consideration in today's world. He also added that "'Baby' has been inspired by real life incidents."

The film, which also stars Rana Daggubati, Danny Denzongpa and Taapsee Pannu, will hit the theatres Friday.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5936159

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:09 | Сообщение # 82
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar: I love to work with new people

Posted 28-Jan-2015

Akshay Kumar says that he likes the idea of working with new talent and this is the reason why he has given 'maximum' chances to youngsters under his Hari Om Entertainment banner "I have given the maximum break to new directors, actors and actresses under my banner," Akshay told IANS.
The 'Khiladi' Kumar, whose espionage action thriller film 'Baby', released Jan 23, has given breaks to actors like Trisha Krishnan and Vinay Virmani through his production company.
Also, the 47-year-old doesn't feels hesitant in working with debutant directors like Sajid-Farhad in 'Entertainment' and Ashish R Mohan in 'Khiladi 786'.
"I love to work with new people as I love new ideas," he said.
Akshay will next be seen in the action drama 'Mein Gabbar' alongside Shruti Haasan. He will also be seen in the Bollywood remake of 'Warrior'. The film will be released as 'Brothers' in India

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5947159

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:18 | Сообщение # 83
Ангел Любви
Makers of Akshay Kumar's 'Airlift' scouting for 3000 junior artistes?

Posted 16-Feb-2015

Akshay Kumar, who is riding high on the commercial and critical success of 'Baby', will soon start shooting for his next project, 'Airlift', based on a historical  human evacuation drama. And if the latest buzz is to be believed, the makers are scouting for thousands of junior artistes to be part of the film.
Says a source, "They are looking for around 3000 artistes. The makers are auditioning aspirants of Indian origin in UAE, where the film will be largely shot."

The film will be set in the time of the 1990 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait that left hundreds of Indians homeless. "It will be centered on the evacuation of Indians and for this, the makers require a large number of people. The auditions are on and the film will go on the floors next month," a source close to the project states.

Raj Krishna Menon, who is directing the reality-inspired film, says 3000 is an inflated number. "We are looking for extras but not 3000 people. We have undertaken a normal casting process. We will shoot the film in two parts — the first half in Ras al-Khaimah, UAE, and the second half in India where the crowd scenes will be filmed," he suggests. 

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5991199

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:20 | Сообщение # 84
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar and Nimrat Kaur begin shooting for 'Airlift'

Posted 23-Feb-2015

Actress Nimrat Kaur, last seen on the big screen in the 2013 hit 'The Lunchbox', has begun shooting for her next Bollywood film 'Airlift', co-starring Akshay Kumar.

Akshay Kumar and Nimrat Kaur start shooting for 'Airlift'. Picture courtesy: Nimrat Kaur's Twitter account
The 32-year-old actress posted a photo of her with Akshay, showing both giving the mahurat clap for the thriller, which is being directed by Raja Krishna Menon.

"Seated and buckled up! #AirliftTheMovie," Nimrat captioned the picture.

Though away from Bollywood for two years, the actress made her presence felt on US television. She starred in the season four of hit American series 'Homeland', as an ISI agent, named Tasneem Kureshi.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....6010171

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:23 | Сообщение # 85
Ангел Любви
First look: Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra in 'Brothers' poster

Posted 09-Mar-2015

First poster of Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Brothers' has been unveiled and it features him and co-star Sidharth Malhotra in a rugged look.

Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra and Jackie Shroff feature in the first poster of 'Brothers'. Picture courtesy: Akshay Kuamr's Twitter account @akshaykumar
The poster also features veteran actor Jackie Shroff, who plays a pivotal role in the film. All three of them are sporting heavy beard and a pensive look.
The 47-year-old 'Baby' star is also sporting a big tattoo on his right arm in the photo that the 'Khiladi' uploaded on Twitter. "Here's the first look of my next film @Brothers2015 exclusively for you guys, would love to know your thoughts," he tweeted.
Sidharth, 30, posted the same image and tweeted, "Ok bro here it is... Coming this August 14th @Brothers2015."
The film, directed by 'Agneepath' helmer Karan Malhotra, also stars actress Jacqueline Fernandez. It is produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.
The film is the official remake of the 2011 Hollywood movie 'Warrior', which told the tale of two estranged brothers, whose entrance into a mixed martial arts tournament forces them to come to terms with their past and each other.
'Brothers' is slated to release on August 14.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....6046162

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:26 | Сообщение # 86
Ангел Любви
Check out teasers of Akshay Kumar's 'Gabbar Is Back'

Posted 13-Mar-2015

Makers of 'Gabbar Is Back', starring Akshay Kumar, have released two teasers of the film and they are sure to remind you of the orginal Gabbar from 'Sholay' (1975). Reason? We hear Akshay Kumar recite the iconic villain's famous dialogues.

The first teaser has Akshay Kumar saying in his deep voice, "Pachas Pachas kos door jab bachcha rota hai toh maa kehti hai beta so ja nahi toh gabbar aa jaayega", while the second one has Gabbar's trademark dialogue, "Kitne aadmi the?"
To which Akshay Kumar shared a witty reply on Twitter, "Jitne bhi aadmi the, ab koi bhi corruption nahi karega. @TheGabbarIsBack’s second teaser is here."
Akshay revealed through his tweets that the Gabbar in his movie will fight corruption unlike the original Gabbar Singh, played by Amjad Khan, from 'Sholay'.
"If you hate corruption,spread the word #GabbarIsBack.Post this & show whose side u're on!The new Vigilante is in Town," read another one of Akshay's tweets.
'Gabbar Is Back', which is a remake of the 2002 Tamil film 'Ramanaa', also stars Shruti Haasan, Prakash Raj and Sonu Sood. The film is written by AR Murugadoss, directed by Krish and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and co-produced by Shabinaa Khan.
The film is slated to release on May 1, 2015.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....6059193

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:28 | Сообщение # 87
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar's personal wardrobe is up for grabs!

Posted 23-Mar-2015

From pouring tea on a breakfast date to donating costumes from his films, Akshay Kumar has done it all for the sake of charity. Now, the actor is getting personal — his wardrobe as well as accessories are all set to go under the hammer.

Akshay Kumar

Earlier this month, Akki joined hands with entrepreneur Raj Kundra — his ex-flame Shilpa Shetty's husband — to launch a home-shopping channel on which he will now auction his personal items.

A source says, "While discussing the home-shopping project, he had come up with an idea of auctioning his stuff and the team agreed to it. Normally, personalised item such as jackets or bracelets fetch a good amount. So, he will be putting some of his belongings up for grabs every month to collect as much as possible for an NGO which works for orphan kids."

Kundra confirms the report and says the initiative will take off on the channel next month. "If we get a good response, every month we will try and put out new things for auction. We are also planning to add other personalised merchandise of different celebrities if things go as planned," he adds.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....6083167

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:29 | Сообщение # 88
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar: 'Gabbar Is Back' is not 'Sholay 2'

Posted 24-Mar-2015

Akshay Kumar, who will be seen in 'Gabbar Is Back', on Monday said the film was not the sequel of 'Sholay', and Gabbar was not the villain but the hero in this movie.

Akshay Kumar Pic/Santa Banta

"This Gabbar is different... that Gabbar was the villain and this Gabbar is the hero. This film has nothing to do with that film, this film is not 'Sholay 2'. Both the characters are different," Akshay told reporters during the trailer launch of 'Gabbar Is Back'.

Directed by famous southern director Krish and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, 'Gabbar Is Back' features Akshay Kumar and Shruti Haasan, and is slated to release on May 1.

'Gabbar Is Back' is a remake of 2002 Tamil film 'Ramanaa'.

Akshay will be seen as a vigilante, a righteous man and an enemy of the corrupt.

Asked how did he prepare himself for this role, Akshay said: "I don't prepare for my character. I just follow my director's vision because he knows the best as he knows the script very well.

"I follow the director. If I listen to too many people, and give him my vision, that will create confusion. I have always believed that a film is one person's vision and not many people's visions. I always believe in being a director's actor."

Shruti Haasan said Akshay was one of her favourite co-stars.

"My role is important and very different in this film and it was great working with Akshay and he is one of my favourite co-stars," Shruti said

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....6087174

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:31 | Сообщение # 89
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar to host 'MasterChef India 4' finale?

Posted 24-Mar-2015

If all goes as planned, Akshay Kumar will reportedly host the grand finale of TV reality show 'MasterChef India 4'.

Akshay Kumar Pic/Santa Banta

The actor judged the first season of the Indian adaptation of the internationally popular format as well.

"The makers are in talks with the 47-year-old to join the finale because of his long-term relationship with the channel, his love for food and the association with 'MasterChef India'," said a source.

He was earlier approached to be maha-judge for the entire season, but due to last minute work developments, he had to opt out, read a statement.

The stint with Bollywood's superstars doesn’t end here. Aamir Khan, who turned vegan this month, is also in talks with the makers of the Star Plus show. He has been approached to judge the finale of the show, which introduced a vegetarian twist to its format this season.

The show, which is being judged and hosted by culinary experts Sanjeev Kapoor, Vikas Khanna and Ranveer Brar, will air the final episode on April 12.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....6087182

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 16:35 | Сообщение # 90
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar: My films are commercial, but different

Posted 03-Apr-2015

Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, who will next be seen in "Gabbar Is Back", says his films have always been commercial and his choices of films has always been different.
"My films are commercial. I don't give any speech (on social issues) in my films. As an actor, I have always chosen different subjects like 'OMG: Oh My God!' was on religion, 'Baby' was on terrorism, and 'Gabbar Is Back', which is on corruption. I feel it's up to the audience how to take it," Akshay said here.
'Gabbar Is Back' is directed by popular southern actor Krish and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom18 Motion Pictures. Featuring Shruti Haasan, the film is slated to release on May 1, 2015.
Akshay Kumar has been cast as a vigilante, a righteous man and an enemy of the corrupt in the film.

источник  http://www.mid-day.com/article....6112151

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Акшай Кумар - Akshay Kumar » Акшай Кумар Akshay Kumar статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 6 из 7
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz