Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 30.04.2024, 23:53
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 7 из 7
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:35 | Сообщение # 91
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Aamir Khan baby-sitting at home? Misses wife's press conference for her upcoming film Ship of Theseus

Dailybhaskar.com

It is known to one and all about Kiran Rao's latest film Ship of Theseus, and that the film's pre-release promotions are going on. Aamir Khan's better half,
is very much like him in terms of innovation, as the filmmaker decided to
release the film in cities where it's high on demand.

The film's team had come over to Mumbai's JW Marriott for the press conference. UTV head honcho Siddharth Roy Kapur, Kiran Rao, and many others from
the film's team were present at the press conference. But Aamir Khan
conveniently gave it a miss!

Usually, Aamir Khan hardly ever leaves Kiran alone at any of the public appearances. Was he asked to sit at home and babysit their newly born child?
After all, Aamir Khan is not even releasing any of his films this year. Ever
since the couple's baby's birth in December 2011, Aamir has hardly been seen
taking up any film projects. Is the baby keeping him busy? If that's true,
here's a thumbs up for the perfectionist Khan! We know the baby will grow up
perfectly!

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:35

MayaДата: Пятница, 04.04.2014, 12:38 | Сообщение # 92
Лед и пламя
Aamir Khan’s Satyamev Jayate 2 to be continued…            April 3, 2014 11:54

The first part of the second season of Satyamev Jayate recently concluded with an episode that covered a very important aspect of Lok Sabha electionsEven as Salman Khan is struggling to find a channel for his ambitious television show Paanch Ka Punch, good friend Aamir Khan is ready with part two and three of Satyamev Jayate 2. The Perfectionist Khan is mighty pleased with the response to his second innings with television chat show. This year’s episodes have not only touched some sensitive issues but also has found possible amends to the many problems.

Aamir has hence decided to bring SMJ in 3 parts. Apparently the P.K. actor is now engrossed in the second part of this season and will not be taking a break between two editions of SMJ 2. The second part of this season is ready to go on air in the month of July. And if buzz is to be believed then AK will have some heart wrenching social issues that might not just get him, but also the public teary eyed.

Well, as Aamir gears up for his next two parts of social series we hope that Sallu miyaan too finally finds a slot and channel to deliver his social messages.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

LudgerДата: Пятница, 08.08.2014, 13:14 | Сообщение # 93
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan defends nudity on 'PK' poster
August 7, 2014

Superstar Aamir Khan, who has left many intrigued and many ridiculing him over his nude look in the poster of his upcoming film "PK", says it's not for publicity. Calling it "key art", he says it depicts the story of the film.
The poster of Rajkumar Hirani's "PK" features Aamir posing nude with a strategically placed boombox hiding his modesty. While some appreciated the dare bare act, some even criticised it and even called it a "publicity stunt".
Talking about it, Aamir said: "When you (audience) will watch the film then only you will be able to understand the idea behind (the poster). But I would just like to say that the kind of filmmaker, the kind of writer Rajkumar is, he always tries to present the things, his thinking, in a unique way and that's why I am his huge fan."
Aamir spoke on the sidelines of a screening of Marathi film "Saturday Sunday" here Wednesday.
Citing the example of the poster of one of his past production and directorial debut, "Taare Zameen Par", he said: "In the poster of 'Taare Zameen Par', the child (actor Darsheel Safary) is sitting in the front on the school bench and I am sitting behind him. So it is a kind of key art...the image that tells you much about the story and so is the poster of 'PK'."
"This is not for publicity, not for us atleast. Infact, this poster embibes all the elements of the film."
Meanwhile, a case was also filed in a court in Kanpur recently against Aamir, director Rajkumar Hirani and producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra. They were accused of promoting nudity and vulgarity through "PK" poster.
However, the actor is hopeful that everything will get clear once people watch the film when it releases in December.
"We are getting a mixed response from the people. But I feel that when they will watch the film, their doubts will get cleared," the 49-year-old said.
"PK" also features actor Sanjay Dutt, Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput.

оригинал взят с http://www.pinkvilla.com/newstag....-poster

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 27.01.2016, 13:27 | Сообщение # 94
Ангел Любви
Now, Aamir Khan to shed extra kilos for 'Dangal'

Mumbai: After putting on huge weight for 'Dangal', the next big challenge for superstar Aamir Khan is to shed extra kilos and get into shape "like wrestler Sushil Kumar" to shoot some parts of the film.

In the Nitesh Tiwari-helmed sports drama, Aamir portrays the role of a Haryana-based wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat, who taught wrestling to his daughters, Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat.

"I have put on weight for 'Dangal' and have to reduce it as well. I am a national level wrestler like Sushil Kumar ji. I had to put on 25 kgs, so have to now reduce 25 kgs and not just that make it look like Sushil Kumar...muscular, low-fat," Aamir told reporters here at the press conference of 10-year celebration of film "Rang De Basanti".

The "3 Idiots" star, who was seen in a beefed up look at events till now, has started the exercise to lose weight to shoot some portions of "Dangal".

"The phase of being overweight and elderly is about to get over. The process has started and my weight has started reducing now...I have started losing weight. My big challenge is to come back into shape like how my body was in 'Ghajini' or 'Dhoom 3'," he said.

The 50-year-old actor said shooting of "Dangal" is almost 90 per cent over. The upcoming biographical sports drama is scheduled to release on December 23.

источник : http://www.mid-day.com/article....6900197

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 7 из 7
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz