Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 13.05.2024, 13:01
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 09:36 | Сообщение # 61
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Shahrukh Khan, Akshay turn thick friends
Monday, September 21, 2009, 13:19

Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar seem to have become friends. Recently, both of them were shooting at Film City (Akshay for Blue and Shahrukh for an ad film) when suddenly Shahrukh decided to drop by to meet Akshay. Akshay was surprised.

The two seemed very friendly with each other. The two stars discussed doing a film together. Talk for a film to be produced jointly by Akshay’s production house Hari Om Productions and Shahrukh’s Red Chillies , have been on for quite some time now.

The film will have a fabulous star cast if the two go ahead with it.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 09:38 | Сообщение # 62
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan spoils Farah's Happy New Year
Thursday, September 24, 2009, 14:29

Shahrukh Khan it seems is preferring to shoot Anubhav Sinha (Dus, Cash) directed action thriller Ra.1 rather than going in for Farah Khan's Happy New Year after he completes My Name Is Khan. Both Ra.1 and Happy New Yearare being made under the King Khan's home banner Red Chillies Entertainment.

A source reveals, "Shahrukh Khan was earlier in two minds whether to go on floors first with Farah's film or Anubhav Sinha's. But apparently he has made up his mind to do the action adventure movie Ra.1, which has a superhero backdrop. It will begin shooting from early next year and will be extensively shot on foreign locations. Shahrukh has already begun preparing for the role by working out on his physique and is again aiming to acquire six-pack abs.”

He was also recently quoted stating, “I want to put on my tights and my kids blanket on my back. I want to do this film for my children. I’ve always wanted to make a superhero film, but I never had six-pack-abs. Now that I have them, I want to do this. It’s not an animation film, as many people believe; I would like to clarify that. It’s a live action film.'”

Farah Khan's film, our source adds, will now go on floors in the end of 2010.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 09:48 | Сообщение # 63
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan is the best: Salman Khan
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 12:00

Friends turning foes and vis versa is not uncommon in Bollywood. The relationship between Shahrukh Khan and

Salman Khan turned sour after the clash at Katrina Kaif's birthday last year. However, they would become friends again, as Salman's comment that Shahrukh is the best, would pave the way for a patch up.

Salman surprised everyone on his television show 10 Ka Dum by heaping praises on his arch rival Shahrukh. He said that Shahrukh is the best when it comes to romantic scenes. He added that the intensity in his eyes is really romantic and could make anybody go crazy . As if that is not enough, he went on to say that Shahrukh is great professionally.

Well, Salman seems to have buried the dirty past and wants to start life anew. Now, it's up to Shahrukh to set up patch up process or leave it.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 09:49 | Сообщение # 64
Ангел Любви
Kamal Hassan and Shahrukh dub for Pazhassi Raja
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 14:46

Pazhassi Raja is definitely one movie that is grabbing everyone’s eyeballs. After it was announced that Mohanlal would be introducing the film and its characters in the Malayalam version, news came out that Kamal Hassan and Shahrukh Khan have been chosen to introduce the film’s Tamil and Hindi versions respectively.

Therefore Kamal Hassan has dubbed a prologue for the Tamil version of Pazhassi Raja, while Shahrukh Khan has dubbed for the Hindi version respectively. The two actors have finished dubbing for their versions and are looking forward to the movie’s October 2nd release. Mohanlal is introducing the film and its characters in the original Malayalam movie.

Mammootty essays the pivotal role of Pazhassi Raja whole fought against the Britishers, accompanied by Commander in Chief, Edachena Kunkan played by Tamil actor Sarath Kumar . This M T Vasudevan Nair-Hariharan film is definitely one to look out for.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 09:52 | Сообщение # 65
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan-Kajol sizzle on Vogue cover
Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 13:40

Continuing Bollywood's traditional famous line 'Ek se bhale do', the latest edition of Vogue has given (read 'gifted') the readers with not one, but two of India's biggest superstars: Shahrukh Khan and Kajol on the cover!

For starters, it is this pair who will be seen in My Name Is Khan, one of the most-awaited films currently. And nothing could be twice more exciting than having these two torchbearers of the silver screen, on the cover page of the second anniversary special issue of Vogue! And the man leading the path is none other than the ace director Karan Johar, who not only reunites the stars in his new film but also talks to them exclusively for Vogue about what it is like to have the Midas touch.

Needless to say that, if the cover of this issue is any indication of what to expect inside, the readers are bound to celebrate Diwali much before its arrival, add to it, some amazing photographs of the two superstars!

Talking about this pairing, Priya Tanna (Editor Vogue India) says, "Vogue is a year older and what better way to convey the 'Power of Two' theme that runs through (and electrifies) this issue than by bringing together Bollywood's ultimate pairing, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol . His legendary charisma first met her quirky effervescence in 1995 on a Eurorail in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayengeand the entire nation fell in love. Karan wore an interviewer's hat for Vogue, deconstructing the chemistry behind their magic."

We just couldn't argue

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 09:54 | Сообщение # 66
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra’s idol is Shahrukh Khan
Thursday, October 1, 2009, 9:43

Many of you might consider your mother or father, or other famous personalities as your idol but Priyanka Chopra , who played 12 roles in the recently release What’s Your Raashee?, considers Shahrukh Khan as her idol.

Priyanka said that her idol has always been Shahrukh Khan . He is not only her favourite actor but also looks up to him as a person. She finds the way he made a niche for himself in the film industry all by himself extremely fascinating.

She said that the way he got into theatres, television and turned a superstar without any help from the people in the film industry is incredible. She added that she admires a lot about him.

It may be recalled that Priyanka has acted with Shahrukh in Farhan Akhtar's Don and did cameo roles in Om Shanti Om and Billu. Maybe she will get chance to act with him in many more films in the years to come!

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 09:56 | Сообщение # 67
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan felt insecure about wife Gauri
Saturday, October 3, 2009, 14:00

Fans call him King of Bollywood. He is no doubt a superstar and has huge fans following all over the world. No girl would say no if he proposes. Surprisingly, this superstar felt so insecure about his wife at one point of time . We are taking about Shahrukh Khan .

Shahrukh revealed on Farah Khan's Tere Mere Beach Mein that he felt so insecure about his relationship while he was dating Gauri Khan , so much so that he didn't even like her to loosen her hair. He said that she was so beautiful that he used to stop her from wearing mini-skirts and T-shirts. However, he promised her that he would not act in such a rotten manner after getting married. He also said that he felt insecure till they tied the knot, as he didn't know if she belonged to him like he belonged to her.

As promised, Shahrukh let Gauri wear whatever she likes after marriage. He said that today even his son Aryan tells her that he doesn't like her in long covered clothes if she returns from a party wearing a long skirt.

Gauri is the most beautiful woman to Shahrukh and Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie is his second choice.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 15:56 | Сообщение # 68
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan flies off to Italy with Gauri
Monday, October 5, 2009, 16:16

Bollywood Baadshah Shahrukh Khan surely knows what his woman wants. He has left for Rome, Italy, with his wife Gauri Khan to celebrate her birthday, which falls on October 8.

This time, Shahrukh and Gauri want to have good time together with people who are very close to them sans any media glare. Their close friends Kaajal Anand and Karan Johar are likely to join them for Gauri's 40th birthday.

It is said that the couple has chosen Rome over the US, London and Dubai for privacy. Maybe Shahrukh doesn't want to face another humiliation by going to the US.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 16:31 | Сообщение # 69
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan with Salman, Imran with Shahrukh Khan
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 11:04

The upcoming HDIL Couture Week fashion show is turning into a childish show-of-strength of sorts.

While the owner of the company Sunny Dewan is in the inner circle of close friends of both Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan, the people who will walk the ramp for Salman; and for Karan Johar (with show-stopper Shahrukh Khan) will ultimately define kaun kiska dost hai.

It's interesting that Aamir Khan will be showing off Sallu's designs while nephew Imran Khan will share ramp space with Shahrukh Khan.

Sallu has convinced Saif, Aamir, Sunny Deol, sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar, Govinda and Katrina Kaif to walk the ramp for his organisation Being Human on (October 11). Karan, who is launching his own fashion line of men's clothing (Oct 16) has Shahrukh and Gauri, Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan!

Imran is in Karan's next production I Hate Love Stories, and willingly agreed to walk for KJo for his producer, who is designing the line along with Varun Bahl. A source close to Salman says the number of stars walking for his organisation has nothing to do with upstaging SRK's ramp romp, "Salman is keen that the show is a big success for the sake of Being Human.He wants to establish the brand and create awareness for it so people donate money to it.

“Salman has been helping out the poor and needy with operations like open-heart surgeries for the last three years with his own money. Initially, he thought he would sell his paintings to raise money but that didn't work out like he planned."

Imran Khan and Karan Johar remained unavailable for comment.

Gauri will be walking the ramp with 20 young and hot male models and will be the only female model for Karan's show

Salman's show has a family segment, where Salman's brothers Arbaaz and Sohal will be walking with their respective wives, Malaika and Seema.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 16:35 | Сообщение # 70
Ангел Любви
Gauri never gifts her hubby Shahrukh
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 16:16

Farah Khan, the host of the Television chat show Tere Mere Beech Mein put her best friend Shahrukh Khan in a fix when she asked him whether his darling wife Gauri ever cooked for him, as is normally the Indian tradition, SRK had to blurt the truth, "When Gauri and I were newly married, my mother-in-law was very disturbed and hassled. Punjabi hain meri mother in law ...” and she told ‘Agar tenu khaana naahi pakaana aauga (if you won’t know cooking).. The way to man’s heart is through his stomach.. aur agar accha khaana nahi khilaaogi toh tenu chaad de ga..(if you won’t cook good food for him then he will leave you!’.”

Shahrukh was at his best in saying, “She came to Mumbai and enrolled Gauri in a cooking class. In two days, it was good that she came and then she went back. I am just joking! The next time she came, she asked me how I liked Gauri's cooking & praised Gauri a lot. Then I learnt that after my mother in law returned, Gauri enrolled the maids for the cooking class and never went for it herself.”

Shahrukh did not mince words in revealing Gauri’s special manner of dealing with gifts, "Normally all the gifts I've given Gauri in the last 24 years, she always accepts it and gives me a casual hug in front of all thanking me and 99.9% of the time, she returns the gift and takes something else in its place.." So when Farah asked what gifts he got from Gauri, a thoughtful Shahrukh replied wonderfully.

"Gauri has not given me a single gift... Unka excuse hai aur bolne kaa tareeka hai, "what can I give a man who has everything including me? I was in London after my spine injury and I bought some oversized T-shirts. I couldn't wear them and then I asked Gauri to retun those and get something else. Gauri said that in London we can't exchange them. Later my friends said that Gauri had exchanged the T-shirts and got a hand-bag for herself saying that I was in hospital and what would I do with the new T-shirts, instead a handbag will be more useful."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 16:39 | Сообщение # 71
Ангел Любви
Asin refuses to act with Shahrukh Khan
Thursday, October 8, 2009, 15:08

South Indian actress Asin Thottumkal is perhaps the luckiest actress around. She had a dream start in Bollywood through Aamir Khan's Ghajini. Then she got the chance to act with Salman Khan in London Dreams. As if that's not enough, she got offer to act with Shahrukh Khan.

Asin had recently expressed her wish to act with the other Khan, Shahrukh, but when the chance actually came her way, she let it off. It is said that Farah Khan offered her a role in her next film Happy New Year starring Shahrukh. The excited actress took her own time, consulted her father Joseph Thottumkal and turned down the offer.

It is said Asin has quoted her date problem as the reason for rejecting the offer. Now, the latest news we hear is that actresses Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are keen to be part of the film. It is schedule to go to the floors by this year end.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 16:47 | Сообщение # 72
Ангел Любви
Asin didn't turn down Farah's Happy New Year
Monday, October 12, 2009, 9:59

Ghajini heroine Asin Thottumkal is not happy with Happy New Year rumours. It was reported that she turned down Farah Khan's offer to act opposite Shahrukh Khan in their upcoming film Happy New Year. But the truth is that the actress was never approached for the role.

Asin said that she is extremely upset with the latest rumours. The reports of her turning down Farah's offer are rubbish, as they never talked about it in the first place. She added that she can never say no to her close friend Farah.

Director Farah Khan also confirmed that the news of Asin turning rejecting her offer is utter rubbish. She added that she hasn't even written the script.

Well, who knows if they work together in Happy New Year. After all, Asin has now made it clear that she just can't refuse Farah. Above all, the film has Shahrukh in the lead.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 13.10.2009, 17:27 | Сообщение # 73
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan may never act with Shahrukh
Monday, October 12, 2009, 11:42

It would be a treat to see Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan together on the big screen but that may never happen. Rajkumar Santoshi managed to bring the big Khans for a joint narration of London Dreams, which was titled Rashque then, but he couldn't bring them together on the big screens.

It's said that both Aamir and Shahrukh loved the script and wanted to sleep over it before starting its shooting. However, the director couldn't trace them since then. So, Salman Khan was roped in for Aamir's role and Ajay Devgan was roped in for Shahrukh's role.

It was also reported that Oscar award winner Danny Boyle is planning to cast them together in Bombay Velvet but sources said that it's very unlikely for the superstars to rub shoulders. So, their appearance in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Pehla Nasha (1993) could be the first and last!

LudgerДата: Пятница, 16.10.2009, 13:11 | Сообщение # 74
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh in grand finale; not Salman
Monday, October 12, 2009, 12:39

Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan were battling it out to make it to walk the ramp on the grand finale of the HDIL Couture Week. Shahrukh is now officially going to be part of the grand finale, not Salman.

Shahrukh will be walking the ramp with wife, Gauri, for Karan Johar’s line while Salman will walk for his charity clothesline, Being Human. Even though Salman roped in Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt, he still didn’t get the finale. His event will be on October 13th.

Meanwhile Salman’s endorsement manager and the couture week event organizer, Reshma Shetty says that Salman didn’t want the finale. His is a charity event so the other actors too had been booked for October 13th. And Salman won’t be in Mumbai on the day of the finale.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 16.10.2009, 13:12 | Сообщение # 75
Ангел Любви
Akshay Kumar loved Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 17:00

Let the talks of battle of supremacy at the box office be on hold for the time being at least. Even as the large segment of media has gone ahead and filled in pages around Shahrukh Khan v/s Akshay Kumar, the latter has no qualms in admitting that he found Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi to be an excellent film. He made this statement in the context of family films coming from Bollywood continuing to find an audience globally.

"Such stories will always run. It's like old wine and all that you have to do is get a new bottle to package it all well. Our sentiments will never go away and this is the reason why when I saw Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, I really loved it", says Akshay Kumar in an honest tone.

"Hamaare hindustan mein bhaichaara kabhi kahin nahi jaane waala (In India, the feeling of brotherhood and togetherness will never go away), whether in real life or reel life. This could be about relationship between two friends or the one between a husband and wife, we will always find audiences giving it a green flag if the story is told interestingly", declares Akshay.

He goes on to add, "Dosti-yaari, mian-biwi, bachche, janam-janam ka saath, yeh sab aise rishtein hai jo hamesha zinda rahenge (these are the kind of relationships that will always be alive). Look at all the TV serials, for e.g. Balika Vadhu. It is obvious that people are interested in such stuff."

In that case, doesn't he too strive to do something like that for the big screen. Why is he seen in comedies in dozens? After all he has seen huge success in his last few family outings like 'Waqt- Race Against Time' or 'Ek Rishta- The Bond of Love'?

Akshay describes, "I started off as an action hero and then moved on to do family films as well as comedies. Then when some felt that I was doing too many comedies, I just did a Blue. Now I have comedies like De Dana Dan and Housefull coming up. Between these two films, I would also have an Action Replay which is a complete family film that you are talking about. It's a very emotional film. I keep exploring different genres at different points in time."

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz