Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 11.05.2024, 13:12
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 13:29 | Сообщение # 46
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Flood hits My Name is Khan
Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:04

Trust Karan Johar to make his film look perfect. The director has already worked on making his film My Name is Khanlook authentic. He is now planning to shoot for a flood sequence on the sets and has ordered for water in tankers for the scene.

But the kind director that he is, he did not want the team to fall sick after shooting for the whole day in waist-deep water. For that reason he got waterproof costumes made by designer Shiraj Siddiqui.

Karan is anxious, as this will be a difficult and intricate scene. The whole set will be under water for the next few days. This will be one of the most important parts of the film. Karan is very worried about the unit’s health so everyone except Shahrukh Khan and Kajol will be wearing water proof costumes, as the lead actors have to be seen in their look for the film .

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 13:30 | Сообщение # 47
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan's unfulfilled London Dreams
Thursday, September 3, 2009, 13:30

Those of you who wonder how Shahrukh Khan learnt business skills need to know his London Dreams. Well, we are not talking about Salman Khan's film London Dreams. We are talking about Shahrukh's dream to do higher studies from London School of Economics.

Not many know that Shahrukh graduated in Economics from Hans Raj College. He revealed that he was very fond of Economics and scored 72% marks in graduation. He added that he dreamt of joining London School of Economics for higher studies but couldn't due to his acting career.

No wonder Shahrukh is taking up business ventures including owing IPL team and staring his production house. Here is an economist actor!

LudgerДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 11:51 | Сообщение # 48
Ангел Любви
Bollywood no longer talks 100 Crores?
Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:53

Rs. 80 crores... Rs. 90 crores... Rs. 100 crores... Rs.120 crores. It seemed like an auction in progress a year and a half back when biggies were announced and being (apparently) sold at these prices even without a frame being shot. Just on the power of banner, star cast, director, scale, set up and the vision for release, there were at least half a dozen films that were pretty much touted to be the next BIG blockbusters in the making. My Name Is Khan, Ghajini, Blue, Kites, Kambakkht Ishq, London Dreams and 3 Idiots were some such films that had a lot riding on them. Actually quite a lot!

All of this was before recession hit the entire world and along with that, showed its ugly face to the (vulnerable) film industry. Suddenly there was a panic button being pressed and renegotiations became the order of the day. Whether it was a big or a small film, each of them was impacted. Apart from the fact that audiences were now expected to visit theaters less frequently due to slowdown in the market, film industry also took a major hit with satellite prices going down due to huge cut downs in ad revenues.

The film s were still as exciting as before. Audiences still wanted to watch an Aamir in a Ghajini and 3 Idiots. Akshay still had fans rooting for him in films as diverse as Kambakkht Ishq and Blue. Vipul Shah still carried his Midas touch from the days of Namastey London , Waqt and Aankhen into London Dreams. Hrithik didn't loose any of his appeal for Kites which was being pitched for international markets. In the meanwhile, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar continued to entice audiences with their promise of treading a remarkably different path from the world of candy-floss to a realistic My Name Is Khan.

London Dreams The only thing that changed (and a major change at that)? Market dynamics. The attractive, though grossly over the top, price tags of Rs. 80/100/120 crores were now out of question. Yes, Ghajini reportedly did manage to net close to Rs.120 crores just from India but the biggest supporters and haters of Aamir Khan would agree that it was 'once in a couple of years' kind of phenomenon that was witnessed in Ghajini. Yes, a film tomorrow may do similar business again but it was too much to expect similar outcome for each of the 6-8 biggies that would be arriving in next 6 odd months.

Frankly, the prices had to fall and the result is that talks around all those Rs.100 crores deals have fallen silent. And even as the prices are being renegotiated (and been agreed upon as well), it is all been done in the hush-hush tone.

Says a top filmmaker who wishes to be unnamed, "What we have learnt from this entire turn of events is that we should stop going gaga about our films and declare them as Rs.100 crores blockbusters when we are yet to shoot a single scene. What's the point in pricing your film so high and becoming greedy when you don't know about how the market would behave tomorrow? Yes, charge high but only after your film is ready and you know the market dynamics in the current times. Go ahead, ask for big money, but don't kill the distributor on the table itself and risk the film going down as unsuccessful at the box office due to wafer thin margin of error. Let it be a win-win situation for everyone."

Blue This is one good step that the makers of Blue have recently taken. Though there is no official word yet, indications are that this Rs. 65 crores film (which was being widely publicized to be made on a 100 crores budget) is being released by the producers on a commission basis.

Comments a trade expert, "If this has indeed happened then I would say good sense has prevailed for the makers here. It's a nice approach since it ensures that if there are profits, they are for all while producers own up losses, if any. A Rs. 65 crores tag looks reasonable enough and the recovery should also not be a problem, especially so since the film carries an international appeal. However, if only they would have continued with their Rs.100 crores fixation, it would have been a dicey situation."

Last heard, even Kites and 3 Idiots have not crossed the elusive Rs.100 crores mark. Even London Dreams is no more nurturing Rs.100 crores + dreams and as per Vipul Shah, the maker of the film, he is happy to go back to the old school method of selling the film to various distributors across the country.

"Yes, earlier there were talks of Rs.120 crores with Indian Films. However, that deal is no more happening. In any case, I am not dependent on the corporate houses to see my film release in theaters. I have enough distributors across the country who are willing to pick the film and I am more than glad to release the film through them", Vipul stated recently.

With My Name Is Khan already sold, Blue apparently making the first move when it comes to a film being released on a commission basis and London Dreams too moving ahead with Plan B, it has to be seen if other biggies in the pipeline also follow suit.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 11:55 | Сообщение # 49
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh turning super hero with Anubhav's flick?
Friday, September 4, 2009, 14:11

After making highly acclaimed films like Tathastu and the last release Cash, Anubhav Sinha is now moving on to make an action thriller.

According to reliable sources, Anubhav is putting all his best to make his next film a grand project. And so he has roped in Baadshah Khan’s production house- Red Chillies Productions as a foolproof formula for the success of his ambitious film.

It is speculated that Shahrukh Khan has finally signed on the dotted line to do the film Ra 1 with Anubhav Sinha. Ra 1 is tipped to be dealing with the intelligence service, where Shahrukh plays a super hero.

With Ra 1 Anubhav is probably trying to capture the combined magic of Om Shanti Om and Don in Shahrukh.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 11:58 | Сообщение # 50
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan to endorse toothpaste
Monday, September 7, 2009, 11:19

Shahrukh Khan seems to be the Baadshah in real life too. King Khan is all set to become the brand ambassador for a toothpaste brand very soon. He is mulling over many ads and is riding high with lots of moolah.

Our khabroo states, “Shahrukh Khan has endorse more than 25 brands and has been earning good around 3 to 9 crore from ads itself.”

“He will be soon seen as the brand ambassador of a toothpaste in a unique way. Shahrukh till now has endorsed suiting, watch, perfumes and many more things; this will be a new addition to his pocket. Yes he is paid a good amount for the same too,” adds the source.

So guys don’t be surprise if you see the Baadshah of Bollywood endorsing his new brands in his movies too.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 11:59 | Сообщение # 51
Ангел Любви
Prakash Raj beats Shahrukh and Aamir
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 10:23

There had been lot of talks about the battle between Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan for the best actor in the National Awards. But as it turned around both the Bollywood stars were left empty handed as southern star Prakash Raj walked away with the award. Prakash won the award for his superb performance in the movie Kanchivaram which also bagged the best movie award.

Both Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan had been nominated for their once in a lifetime movies. While Aamir was nominated for Taare Zameen Par , Shahrukh made it to the list for Chak De India. However, there was some consolation for both the stars as Chak De India has won the award for Best Overall Entertainment while Taare Zameen Par pocketed the Best Family Welfare Entertainment award.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 12:00 | Сообщение # 52
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan's promoters having underworld links?
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 12:00

Ever since Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan was detained for two hours at the Newark Airport in the US last months, lots of theories behind the detention have been doing the rounds. One of the speculations is the link between the promoters of the event and the underworld.

It was speculated that Shahrukh must have been detained for questioning because of potential criminal links of the event's promoters. However, Farhath Hussain, promoter of the South Asian Carnival, said that he and his brother would have been detained first if that was the case. He added that he has been doing business in the US for 25 years. The fact is that he himself received extortion threats from Mumbai based gangster Abu Salem in the past.

Other Bollywood show promoters in the United States also dismissed any underworld link in the business, as the return from the investment is hardly 7 – 8 percent.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:48 | Сообщение # 53
Ангел Любви
Trilingual film with historical backdrop
Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 14:39

Aditya Productions, which had produced films like Vijayendra Varma and Sri Ramadasu is getting ready for its third project, which would be brought out in three languages, Telugu, Hindi and English. Konda Krishnamraju is producingthe film while JK Bharavi is penning the story for this movie.

It is a story that occurred some 2,000 years ago with Egypt and Israel countries in its backdrop. The producer is ready to shoot the film in those countries. Thomas A Xavier, a popular cinematographer in Bollywood, would direct the movie. Thomas had worked as cinematographer for many hit films like Baazigar and Yes Boss of Shahrukh Khan , Chori Chori Chupke Chupke and Veer of Salman Khan , Soldier of Bobby Deol. Several top stars of the Bollywood would be among the star cast. The shooting would begin from December.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:50 | Сообщение # 54
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan practises autism even at home
Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 17:14

Shahrukh Khan continues to practice the body language and the speech patterns of his autistic character even at home.

Before Shahrukh Khan played the autistic character in My Name is Khan,KaranJohar met Londoner Chris Aston who suffers from Asperger’s Syndrome and his wife Maxine who wrote a book on how to cope with a spouse suffering from the disease.

SaysKaran “Shibani and I met the couple. They were gracious enough to meet us in London . And that couple’s relationship became the basis of Rizwan and Mandira’s relationship in My Name is Khan. At its core level this film is a love story.”

ContinuesKaran “My writer Shibani Bhatija researched extensively on various aspects of an autistic disorder and contacted the various National Autistic Centers. Shibani and I personally met a lot of autistic people, took notes went to You Tube. Then Shahrukh did his own research.”

Karan admits this has been the most difficult film of his career. “It has taken its toll on me and Shahrukh. It’s true Shahrukh remained in character as Rizwan Khan even at home. At home in his body language he’s always Rizwan. I see him doing it all the time. I don’t think he has got out of it. Even when he’s with his children at home.”

Karan cuts down the theory that Shahrukh’s disorder is inspired from Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump .

“It’s not Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump at all. That was a totally different strain of autism. It’s nearer to Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, though still very different. It’s what we call high-functional autism. You can have a regular life, be married, and have children. But the syndrome does convey a fair amount of quirks and eccentricities. But his character is not essentially neuro-typical. The film has made me understand human behaviour and how to be compassionate and humane.”

The film has sapped Karan ’s energies. He needs to take a break. “I need to go away for a month. I don’t think it will happen. But no harm in dreaming.”

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:52 | Сообщение # 55
Ангел Любви
"SRK remained in character even at home"- Karan Johar
Thursday, September 10, 2009, 10:26

Shahrukh Khan continues to practice the body language and the speech patterns of his autistic character even at home. Before Shahrukh Khan was to play the autistic character in the film My Name Is Khan,KaranJohar met Londoner Chris Aston who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome and his wife Maxine who wrote a book on how to cope with a spouse suffering from the disease.

SaysKaran "Shibani and I met the couple. They were gracious enough to meet us in London . And that couple's relationship became the basis of Rizwan and Mandira's relationship in My Name Is Khan. At its core level this film is a love story."

ContinuesKaran "My writer Shibani Bhatija researched extensively on various aspects of an autistic disorder and contacted the various National Autistic Centers. Shibani and I personally met a lot of autistic people, took notes and went on youtube. Then Shahrukh did his own research."

Karan admits this has been the most difficult film of his career. "It has taken its toll on me and Shahrukh. It's true, Shahrukh remained in character as Rizwan Khan even at home. At home in his body language he's always Rizwan. I see him doing it all the time. I don't think he has got out of it. Even when he's with his children at home."

Karan shot down the theory that Shahrukh's disorder is inspired from Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump . "It's not Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump at all. That was a totally different strain of autism. It's nearer to Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, though still very different. It's what we call high-functional autism. You can have a regular life, be married, and have children. But the syndrome does convey a fair amount of quirks and eccentricities. But his character is not essentially neuro-typical. The film has made me understand human behaviour and how to be compassionate and humane."

The film has sapped Karan 's energy. He needs to take a break. "I need to get away for a month. I don't think it will happen. But no harm in dreaming."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:53 | Сообщение # 56
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan inDanny Boyles film?
Monday, September 14, 2009, 12:38

If all goes well, Bollywood top actors Aamir Khan and Shahrukh may act together. It was reported that Slumdog Millionaire director Danny Boyle had signed Aamir for his forthcoming film Bombay Velvet. Now, another news is doing the rounds that the Oscar winning director is keen on roping in Shahrukh too.

It seems Danny can't have enough of Mumbai city. Like Slumdog Millionaire, Bombay Velvet is also based on the city. It is a film based on real life incidents and Anurag Kashyap will direct it.

The new film is said to have three parts with a new comer playing the lead in the second part while Aamir Khan takes over in the third part. It is said that Danny is looking forward to sign Shahrukh for the lead role in the first part.

Let's wait and watch if Danny will succeed in casting the two Khans together!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:54 | Сообщение # 57
Ангел Любви
Who will stop the show, Shahrukh or Salman?
Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 12:30

Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan have said that once and again that the relationship between them is not as bad as it is made out to be but gossip about their rivalry has not died down. As fate has it, they are going to end up walking the same route.

It was earlier reported that Shahrukh would be the showstopper for Karan Johar's clothesline at the Couture Week with his wife Gauri Khan as the only female model. Now, Salman too is set to launch his clothesline called Being Human.

So, with whom will Salman walk the ramp? No prizes for guessing. It is his girlfriend Katrina Kaif , who will walk the ramp with him. It is said that Salman is excited about the event. His sister Alvira Agnihotri is involved in designing the clothes.

It maybe recalled that Salman-Shahrukh fight at Katrina's birthday bash last year hit the headlines hard. The media has been watching their every step ever since. Salman's inclination to buy an IPL team has also been hyped just because Shahrukh owns Kolkata Knight Riders.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:55 | Сообщение # 58
Ангел Любви
It'sShahrukh Khanversus Akshay Kumar
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 9:09

Bollywood is gearing up for the clash of the titans. But this time it would not be on the screen or in any award function but on the small screen. The entire tinsel town is abuzz with the Dance Premier League mania with Kareena Kapoor , Bipasha Basu , Salman Khan, Arshad Warsi and Sohail Khan having already confirmed their association with the show and having picked up their respective teams.

The latest buzz is that there is merely one slot up for grabs and both Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar are eyeing it. The two stars who are seen as big rivals at the Box Office don’t want to miss this golden opportunity of being a part of the show. Dance Premier League would offer them a solid platform for promoting their films. There are also rumours that Salman is trying to settle his scores with Shahrukh by trying to get Akshay on-board. It remains to be seen who grabs the team and who bites the dust in this.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 12:57 | Сообщение # 59
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh Khan buysAamir Khans product
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 12:28

Bollywood superstars Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan must be having hard time dealing with the endless 'rivalry gossip' by the media. Just on the heels of the report that Aamir is not moved by the recent Shahrukh's detention at an Airport in US, anothernewson them has hit the headlines.

The grapevine is abuzz with thenewsthat Shahrukh has bought a product endorsed by Aamir and not the product he endorses. To be precise, Shahrukh is said to have installed a huge Tata Sky satellite antennae atop his multi-storey office-cum-leisure space in the extension behind Mannat. Coincidentally, it is a rival product to DishTV DTH he endorses. Adding more salt to the wounds, Aamir is the brand ambassador of Tata Sky.

Shahrukh, who has recently renewed contract with ZEE DishTV as its brand ambassador, is going to face embarrassment if the news turns out true.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 21.09.2009, 09:22 | Сообщение # 60
Ангел Любви
Salman referred to as Shahrukh!
Friday, September 18, 2009, 9:34

This perhaps can be the worst possible case of mistaken identity for Bollywood actor Salman Khan when someone referred to him as Shahrukh. Salman who is busy promoting his movie Wanted could only manage a laugh when he was referred to by his arch rival's name. The incident happened when Salman visited the Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai to spend time with children suffering from cancer.

A junior doctor who was addressing the event mistook Salman for Shahrukh and said "May I please request Dr SD to give Shahrukh a bouquet.” The entire gathering lay stunned at this with the senior management at the hospital feeling embarrassed. Salman laughed off the incident and said that he was happy that the doctor was concerned with his work and nothing else in life.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz