Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 00:43
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Среда, 30.01.2013, 01:13 | Сообщение # 541
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Don't need unsolicited advice, we are safe in India: Shah Rukh Khan

Edited by Shamik Ghosh | Updated: January 29, 2013 23:13 IST

Mumbai: After a Pakistani minister expressed concern over the safety of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan and asked India to give him adequate security, the actor said today, "I would like to tell all those who are offering me unsolicited advice that we in India are extremely safe and happy. We have an amazing democratic, free and secular way of life."

The controversy over one of India's biggest and most adored celebrities is rooted in a magazine article he wrote last week titled 'Being a Khan'.

Rejecting the debate it has spawned as "nonsense", the actor said at a press conference in Mumbai, "I don't even understand the basis of this controversy. Ironically, the article I wrote - yes it is written by me - was actually meant to reiterate that on some occasions my being an Indian Muslim film star is misused by bigots and narrow-minded people who have misplaced religious ideologies for very, very small gains. And ironically the same has happened through this article once again." (Read Shah Rukh Khan's full statement)

In the piece in Outlook Turning Point, the 47-year-old had written, "There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation rather than my own country - this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my original homeland." (Read article)

In reaction, over the weekend, Jamaat-ud Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, who India holds responsible for its worst-ever terror attack, said the star could move to India. Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik said yesterday, "He (Shah Rukh) is born Indian and he would like to remain Indian, but I will request the government of India (to) please provide him security."

The Indian government was cutting in its response.

"We are quite capable of looking after the security of our own citizens... let him (Malik) worry about security of his own," Home Secretary RK Singh told reporters in New Delhi.

http://www.ndtv.com/article....stories

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Среда, 30.01.2013, 13:30 | Сообщение # 542
Лед и пламя
Shahrukh Khan clarifies: I never said I felt unsafe in India

Suparna Thombare10.37 AM IST 01.30.2013

Shahrukh Khan’s article Being a Khan for Outlook Turning Points magazine, published in associated with The New York Times, has created a huge furore after one of his comments was picked up and labeled as anti-India. “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders, who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India,” he wrote in the article. The statement was picked up by Indian and Pakistani leaders and their reactions seem to be playing out SRK’s own words.

The Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Saeed said that Khan could settle in Pakistan if he did not feel safe in India. Pakistan’s Interior Minister Rehman Malik said, “I will request the government of India (to) please provide him security.” To this the Indian Home Secretary RK Singh said, “We are capable of looking at the security of our citizens. Let him (Malik) worry about his own.”

Breaking his silence on the entire cross-border row, SRK finally issued a statement to the media. Here’s what he says in his defence:

According to me, all our lives we are defined by three identities. Two of which are fortunately acquired by birth and are a matter of unconditional love and acceptance. The first identity is acquired by where one is born. Our Motherland. That defines us. So foremost all of us here like me are proud Indians.

Second the family name and upbringing that our parents give us. Mine is Khan, like some of us here. I am very proud of my parents, like all of us are here. I love them unconditionally.

The third is the profession we choose that defines us. By some quirk of fate I am a celebrity… a public figure in the fields of art and media. Like most of us are here today.

As I said being an Indian and my parents’ child is an unconditional accepted truth of my life and I am very proud of both. The third… being a public figure makes me open to any kind of questioning, adjectives good and bad and or sometimes makes me an object of controversy as people use my name and statements to attach any positive or negative sentiment to it. I accept all the above because this is the life I chose and will stand by it. I am what I am, because of the love and admiration that comes with being who I am in my profession…so I thank everyone for making me the star I am.

Now to address this whole issue, with regards to my Article, that has taken an unwarranted twist . I do not even understand the basis of this controversy. Ironically the article I wrote (yes its written by me) was actually meant to reiterate that on some occasions my being an Indian Muslim film star is misused by bigots and narrow minded people who have misplaced religious ideologies for small gains…and ironically the same has happened through this article…once again.

The reason for this primarily is…I think some of the people have not even read it and are reacting to comments of people, who in turn have also not read it. So I implore you all to first read it.

Second if you read it, nowhere does the article state or imply directly or indirectly that I feel unsafe…troubled or disturbed in India. It does not even vaguely say that I am ungrateful for the love that I have received in a career spanning 20 years. On the contrary the article only says that in spite of bigoted thoughts of some of the people that surround us…I am untouched by skepticism because of the love I have received by my countrymen and women. I will paraphrase the beginning and the end of the article to clarify and substantiate my stand.

“Then, there is the image I most see, the one of me in my own country: being acclaimed as a megastar, adored and glorified, my fans mobbing me with love and apparent adulation.

So I am a Khan, but no stereotyped image is factored into my idea of who I am. Instead, the living of my life has enabled me to be deeply touched by the love of millions of Indians. I have felt this love for the last 20 years regardless of the fact that my community is a minority within the population of India. I have been showered with love across national and cultural boundaries, they appreciate what I do for them as an entertainer – that’s all. My life has led me to understand and imbibe that love is a pure exchange, untempered by definition and unfettered by the narrowness of limiting ideas.

Sometimes, they ask me what religion they belong to and, like a good Hindi movie hero, I roll my eyes up to the sky and declare philosophically, “you are an Indian first and your religion is Humanity”, or sing them an old Hindi film ditty, “tu hindu banega na musalmaan banega – insaan ki aulaad hai insaan banega” set to Gangnam style.

Why should not the love we share be the last word in defining us instead of the last name? It doesn’t take a superstar to be able to give love, it just takes a heart and as far as i know, there isn’t a force on this earth that can deprive anyone of theirs. I am a Khan, and that’s what it has meant being one, despite the stereotype images that surround me. To be a Khan has been to be loved and love back….”

Please I implore everyone here to read the article and convey through your respective mediums of communications, all the good things that it expresses to youngsters and my fellow Indians. It is a heartfelt and extremely important aspect of my life, an appreciation of love that all of you have bestowed upon me and also a point of view from my being a father of two young children

I would like to tell all those who are offering me unsolicited advice that we in India are extremely safe and happy. We have an amazing democratic, free and secular way of life. In the environs that we live here in my country India, we have no safety issues regarding life or material. As a matter of fact it is irksome for me to clarify this non-existent issue. With respect I would like to say to anyone who is interpreting my views and offering advice regarding them, please read what I have written first.

Also some of the views that I have been made to read are just an extension of soft targeting celebs and creating an atmosphere of emotional outbursts and divisiveness based on religion…in the minds of some. I implore everyone to understand, that my article is against exactly this kind of giving in to propaganda and aggressiveness. Lets not be misled by tools which use religion as an anchor for unrest and a policy of divide and rule.

I would also like to add here, that my profession as an actor makes me, liked beyond the borders of my nation and culture. The hugs and love that I am showered upon by Nationalities all around the world, make me safe all over the globe, and my safety has genuinely never been a matter of concern to me…and so it should not be a matter of concern to anyone else either.

We are all educated and patriotic people. We do not have to prove that time and again because of divisive politics of a few.

My own family and friends, are like a mini India…where all religions, professions and a few wrongs included, all are treated with tolerance and understanding and regard for each other. I only sell love…love that I have got from millions of Indians and non Indians….and stand indebted to my audience in my country and around the world. It is sad that I have to say it to prove it, in my country, which my father fought for, during the Independence struggle.

That’s my piece and having said all this…I would like to request all of you present here….that henceforth ask me questions regarding….my next movie. The songs that I have recorded. The release date of my film. The heroines cast in it. The Toiffa awards in Vancouver, because I am an actor and maybe I should just stick to stuff that all of you expect me to have a viewpoint on. The rest of it…maybe I don’t have the right kind of media atmosphere to comment on. So I will refrain from it.

And please if you can…put all I have said on your channels, or mediums of communication, in the exact same light as I have said it and meant it in. 24 hrs of unrequired controversy is more than enough for all of us I assume. So do not sensationalize and hence trivialize matters of national interest and religion any further and drag a movie actor in the middle of it all…and let me get back to doing what I do best….making movies.

- Shahrukh Khan

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 03.02.2013, 14:57 | Сообщение # 543
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra-Shahrukh Khan: No fire, lots of smoke!

bollyb9.00 AM IST 02.01.2013

Are they? Aren’t they? Do you know? ‘Coz we have no clue any more. All this while we have been reporting that Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra are special friends, yes, but not romantically – or hormonally – involved. Of course we don’t know what the actual truth is and of course we don’t really want to know, deep down, since it will shatter some of our hard-earned illusions. But we do know that they share a close friendship with a lot of respect thrown into the equation, what families, friends, fans and assorted others say be damned. And they refuse to say anything beyond taking swipes at the media for making up stories and finding it funny that these same stories should be taken seriously.

But here is something that makes us wonder if PC is having an affair with anyone, leave alone SRK. Where is the time? Between working on her films and buzzing off to the United States to work on her music album, planning an Indian version of her songs, between visits to the hospital to be with her not-too-well father and dealing with photoshoots, endorsements and interviews, the poor girl does not have too much time to paint her nails, never mind hopping into bed with a married man.

Or does she? We don’t think so. Do you?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 07.02.2013, 12:06 | Сообщение # 544
Лед и пламя
Hello Harvard! This is SRK speaking

Posted On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 09:12:16 AM

Last time Shah Rukh Khan was invited to deliver a lecture in the US, it was not without its hiccups. He was detained at the New York airport for a good two hours leading to outrage and furious debates in both countries.

After almost a year, the actor has been invited again, this time to address the students of the prestigious Harvard University.

A source told Mumbai Mirror: “Representatives from Harvard University got in touch with Shah Rukh and asked him if he could spare some time from his busy schedule and deliver a lecture at their campus. However, SRK’s work calendar is choc-a-bloc. He is about to re-start the Chennai Express shoot. Though he delivered a pretty impressive speech at Yale University last year (where he even got the Dean to shake a leg for him), the March trip to Harvard is on a more serious note that needs better preparation.”

The details of this lecture are yet to be finalised. The date is expected to be announced soon, as well as the content of SRK’s presentation.

“Since SRK is an economics graduate and has been in the business of making films and runs a successful VFX company as well, most likely he will speak to the students about the economics of filmmaking in the world’s largest movie-making industry," added the source.

Considering how US has traditionally 'welcomed' SRK every time he visited the country, one hopes this time the reception would be somewhat different.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 10.02.2013, 14:45 | Сообщение # 545
Лед и пламя
Is Shahrukh Khan saving up his movie paycheques for Ra.One 2?

Reza Noorani1.00 PM IST 02.10.2013

Considering all the meetings that our favourite superstar has been having and the piles of scripts that he is reportedly ploughing his way through, we had to wonder – why is SRK signing on a barrage of movies all of a sudden? Does he have plans to indulge his…err…passion further?

Shahrukh Khan has made his films on his own terms, at his own pace, and in the process has maintained an exclusivity that actors crave. Now it seems like the superstar is ready to let go of that snob value, given the number of movies he has been signing on to do.

For 2013, Shahrukh was supposed to do only two films: Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express and Farah Khan’s Happy New Year. But the actor has now started talks with Rohit for two more scripts that he wants to work on. Besides that, SRK has also started to hold court in Mannat, discussing plans to get set for Don 3 with Farhan Akhtar and producer Ritesh Sidhwani. Besides that there is also the oddly titled A For Apple, B For Billi, C For Cutta by a little known filmmaker called Anil Senior.

So, what we want to know now is: why? What is it that SRK wants for which he is sacrificing his exclusivity and making the mistakes that so many newbie actors make? Does he need money for a new house? Is he financing a new production company? Is his cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders going to get yet another image makeover? Of…and we like this one…does Shahrukh have plans for a sequel to Ra.One? Remember that film? Shudder!

We understand that SRK must be under pressure, considering the fact that every superhero flick is expected to be a franchise of at least three or four sequels. But Ra.One did get a National Award, remember? So that could have inspired Shahrukh to start thinking fondly of a new and improved – well, it couldn’t really get worse, could it? – version, where maybe G.One comes back as the kid’s new uncle and actually is a bad guy who has plans to take over the world one pixel at a time….wait, that sounds familiar, no? But it would explain why SRK is heading for a signing spree.

Or…what a diabolical thought!…maybe he wants to catch up and rush ahead of his favourite rivals, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar, who have been churning out the Rs 100 crore hits all year….Someone tell us ki asli kahani kya hai!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 18.02.2013, 13:07 | Сообщение # 546
Лед и пламя
SRK’s Muscat Car-nama

Posted On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 03:45:19 AM

Shah Rukh Khan performed to a roaring audience of over 15,000 in Muscat on the eve of Valentines Day. He was accompanied by Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Ali Zafar.

After the show got over, the actors were mobbed by eager fans and had a tough time leaving the venue. However, the quick thinking of the event management company saved the day and got the actors back to the safety of their hotel rooms.

An eyewitness told Mumbai Mirror: “ There were sedans waiting for the actors. But the fans wanted to get a closer look at the stars and thronged the parking lot. However, the event management team was quick enough to think of an alternative. They ordered the cars, allocated to the actors, to leave. And the fans were tricked into believe that the stars were leaving the venue. They followed the cars till a distance while the actors squeezed into a smaller non-descript car and whiz past them unnoticed.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 18.02.2013, 13:09 | Сообщение # 547
Лед и пламя
SRK on a break, scripts his future

The actor who has taken time off from Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express, has reportedly been looking at several new projects, including Farhan Akhtar's Don 3

Posted On Friday, February 08, 2013 at 04:39:53 AM

What’s in the air at Mannat? From the sounds of it, Don 3 and may be Rohit Shetty’s next, which Shah Rukh has reportedly taken a shine to.

Mirror has learnt that SRK, who is on a short break from Chennai Express right now, has had several meetings with Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, to firm up the fine print for the third instalment of the slick and commercially successful franchise.

Meanwhile, in a recent interview, SRK also lavished praises on Rohit Shetty, saying how much he has enjoyed working with him for Chennai Express. “We are looking at two more scripts,” he said, indicating that he may work with the filmmaker soon again.

So where does that put the other keenly awaited SRK-starrer? According to sources, SRK has been taking his time over Happy New Year, to be directed by Farah Khan and produced by SRK's Red Chillies.

“SRK was supposed to help Farah finalise the casting for her film. It was expected that Farah will announce the name of her heroine - there has been quite a bit of speculation on who that is - at the beginning of the year. But no one, except Abhishek Bachchan and SRK, have been finalised for the four-hero project yet,” said a source.

In fact, the script for Happy New Year has been locked, and songs are also about to be recorded, but with the casting yet to be finalised there is enough and more room for speculation.

There have been reports that Farah may be tweaking the role of the female protagonist Mohini, who hails from a Bhandup chawl, to accommodate a fresh face from the South.

But the filmmaker pooh-poohed all the reports, and insisted that she is not willing to compromise on her script. “I need someone who can match up to the four men in the film. Someone who is not too young, since my hero is mature. A girl who can emote, looks good and can dance well. There is no way I will make any changes to this character,” she insisted.

As for the delay in finalising the casting, she said, “I am waiting for Shah Rukh to free himself from Chennai Express,” said Farah to Mirror. “We have not had the time to discuss the project in a while, but we will very soon,” she assured us.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 30.03.2013, 13:00 | Сообщение # 548
Лед и пламя
SRK unreachable, Charu seeks help

Posted On Friday, March 29, 2013 at 08:38:01 AM

On March 25, 2012, Charu Khandal, the 28-year-old animator working with Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment Pvt. Ltd , was out with her friends to celebrate her team’s proud moment-the National Award for special effects for RA.One.

After the party, she, her sister Ritu Khandal, and friend Vikrant Goel, boarded a rickshaw when a speeding car rammed their vehicle. Charu suffered serious injuries to her head and spine and was left paralysed. She was to get engaged next month.

On March 28 last year, SRK visited Charu and promised to help her financially. One year later, Charu can just about move her neck and wrists. But the Khandal family is bogged down by the hospital bills. Charu’s sister, who was in the rickshaw with her at the time of the accident and managed to get away with minor injuries, says: “My dad, a private tutor in Rajasthan, is the sole bread-winner of the family. He had to take a loan of Rs 12 lakh for Charu's treatment.

After Shah Rukh Khan spoke to the hospital authorities, Charu was given VIP treatment. SRK had promised to take care of the finances and his company did pay around Rs 8-10 lakh initally. But since then, we have been trying to reach him, but no one puts us through to him."

The family has even started a campaign on Facebook to raise money for Charu's treatment. Sitting in their modest one-roomkitchen in Versova, Charu’s mother Pawan recalled: “We were even conned of around Rs 3 lakh by various people, claiming to cure her.”

Still, Charu is happy that Red Chillies has not yet replaced her. “When I visited the office (in a wheelchair), I was happy to see the office is still waiting for me to get back to work." Her boyfriend, Sagar Thakkar, is still by her side, waiting to get married to her. When contacted, an official from Red Chillies said: “SRK has been away., we moved office and there have been changes in our teams as well. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We stand by our promise and will look into it rightaway.“

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 30.03.2013, 13:02 | Сообщение # 549
Лед и пламя
Dippy at Eden

Posted On Friday, March 29, 2013 at 08:37:47 AM

With Shah Rukh Khan slated to perform at the opening ceremony of the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) at Kolkata’s Salt Lake Stadium on April 2, his company Red Chillies Entertainment - organiser of the event - is busy preparing for the big night.

While it has been reported the actor’s Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-star Katrina Kaif will perform at the ceremony, the latest is his leading lady in Chennai Express, Deepika Padukone, too, will share the stage with him. Rapper Pitbull has been roped in for a live performance as well.

The event will see Katrina and Deepika take centre stage along with Shah Rukh as they entertain the nearly 1,20,000-strong crowd at the venue.

A source told Mirror, “Deepika is SRK’s heroine in his next and he was very keen to have her on board. When the idea was pitched to Deepika, she readily agreed to it.”

Apparently, Deepika, who is currently busy with Chennai Express, is shuttling between her shoots and rehearsing for the opening ceremony. “After pack-up, she rehearses for the big night. Some of the songs from SRK’s movies have been shortlisted and the costumes are being finalised,” the source said.

Incidentally, April 2 happens to be the eve of the first IPL match to be played between the Kolkata Knight Riders, whose principal owner is Shah Rukh, and Delhi Dare Devils, at Eden Gardens in Kolkata.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 01.04.2013, 11:54 | Сообщение # 550
Лед и пламя
Shahrukh Khan to do an item song in Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3!

BOLLYWOODLIFELAST UPDATED: 11.37 AM IST 04.01.2013

The unbelievable and the unimaginable has happened! Salman Khan has agreed to rope in his archrival Shahrukh Khan for an item song that will feature Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan, Sohail Khan, and bhai himself!Salman Khan, we hear, has given his nod to shoot a song with Shahrukh Khan for his next, Dabangg 3. The Being Human star is so keen to have his archrival on board that he has decided to cough up Rs 35 crore to have SRK shake a leg in an item song in his action thriller. A little birdie has also chirped to us that Shahrukh, who was first reluctant to do this number, agreed when the remuneration to shake his well-choreographed booty in just a four-minute long item song was hiked from Rs 25 crore to Rs 35 crore.Industry sources tell us that Dabangg 3’s director Arbaaz Khan wanted to rope in Aamir Khan for the said track, but then Sallu decided to change the plan radically. After pondering much over various options, he decided to call up Shahrukh just to create more sensation about this number. We also hear that Sallu first offered Rs 25 crore, but SRK renegotiated the fees and finally settled for a mind boggling Rs 35 crore. Also, a special clause will be added in the contract according to which Shahrukh will not take any instructions from bhai while filming. Only Arbaaz will direct SRK on the sets and Sallu will only enact the scenes without much discussion with the RA.One actor.Tilted Meri purani dushmani yaari se hain, this song will feature SRK, Salman, Arbaaz, Malika Arora Khan, Farah Khan and Navjot Singh Sidhu. To be shot in pristine locales – from Maldives to Mangalore and from Morocco to Monaco – this song will have many war sequences. The music will be composed by Pritam, and [url=http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/holi-in-fly-re-colors-tell-re-your-fiancee-says-bappi-lahiri/]Bappi Lahiri will lend his melodious voice to this high-octane number.The secret birdie has chirped to us that to avoid possible fights between the two superstars, the producers of the movie will have more than 100 guards at their disposal. The shooting for this song will start on April 31, 2013.We just can’t wait to watch this entertaining number between the two warring Khans. What about you BollywoodLifers?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Понедельник, 01.04.2013, 11:55

MayaДата: Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:18 | Сообщение # 551
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh Khan ropes in Honey Singh for Chennai Express

It looks like Shah Rukh Khan is determined to leave no stone unturned to ensure his latest project Chennai Express works out just fine. And then some
more.

His latest brainwave is to get the much sought-after Honey Singh to compose a very special item song. A move that has apparently not gone down well with
composers Vishal-Shekhar who have composed the rest of the songs in this
eagerly-awaited film.

Says a source close to Honey Singh, “He was very pleasantly surprised to get a call from Shah Rukh about a  very special song.”

Honey Singh is surprised to know that that one knows about his special song in Chennai Express.

Says the ebullient rock star, “I was very very surprised and happy to hear from Shah Rukh Bhai. He said he wanted me to do a particular song for Chennai
Express and told me to do what I could. I wrote and composed the song while I
was in Mauritius. Both Shah Rukh Bhai and I are huge Rajinikanth fans. This
number is our tribute to Rajinikanth.”

About Vishal-Shekhar’s disapproval of his presence in the Chennai Express soundtrack Honey Singh shrugs, “What can I do? If Shah Rukh Bhai asked me to do
a song I couldn’t refuse. I am just doing my job to the best of my abilities.I
can tell you this much. When the song comes out it will be a craze among not
just Shah Rukh and my fans, but also among Rajini Sir’s fans.”

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article....ml?HF-8=

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 04.07.2013, 08:42 | Сообщение # 552
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh Khan confirms baby, says 'mixture of good and bad news' Edited by Sabyasachi Dasgupta (With inputs from AFP) | Updated: July 03, 2013 23:11 IST

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan today confirmed that he has a new baby, but was cryptic about details including the sex of his third child.

"It is a little mix of sadness and happiness at this point of time and I would request everyone including the concerned authorities to show the same alacrity in finding out and doing the enthusiastic investigation they are doing on my baby upon other things they should be lending their thoughts to right now," said Shah Rukh Khan. (Watch)

"Having said that when the sad part of it gets over af course I will share everything with you. So, this is the last question, get on the train baby...my baby will talk some other time", the actor said this evening.

In the last few weeks, he has not commented on allegations of a prenatal sex test.

A spokesman at Mumbai's municipal body said they have received confirmation that a baby boy was born in May to Khan, 47, and his wife Gauri.

"Andheri hospital has informed the BMC health authorities that a boy was born on May 27, 2013," said Vijay Khabale Patil, a spokesman for the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).

"The father's name was Shah Rukh Khan and the mother was Gauri Khan," he told news agency AFP.

The baby is widely reported to have been born by surrogacy, an arrangement in which a woman carries the child of another couple.

The news that the birth was as far back as May means the child was born before rumours surfaced in the media that the Khans were expecting a boy, raising suspicions of an illegal sex test on the foetus.

On seeing the reports, the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association wrote to the health officials demanding an investigation.

Khan, star of "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge" ("The Braveheart will get the Bride") and "My Name Is Khan", topped the first Forbes India Celebrity 100 list earlier this year with annual estimated earnings of 37.7 million dollars or around Rs. 227 crores.

http://www.ndtv.com/article....stories

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Четверг, 04.07.2013, 08:43

MayaДата: Вторник, 16.07.2013, 14:00 | Сообщение # 553
Лед и пламя
Can a remake of Deewana replicate the Shahrukh Khan magic?            July 16, 2013 3:10pm

The 1992 blockbuster starring Rishi Kapoor, Divya Bharti and Shahrukh Khan will be remade…. with added tadkaRemember how Shahrukh Khan burst into the filmi scene as Bollywood’s next big talent when he made a starry entry with the popular Deewana song in the 1992 movie with the same name? The film became a hit and SRK received amazing reviews for his remarkable performance.

And now, two decades after the release of Deewana, producer Guddu Dhanoa is planning to reframe the movie, this time with a spin. We hear that Dhanoa is planning to take the tale forward without repeating the plot. “We are making a romantic film, but it is a completely different story. We are using the title Deewana, but something would be added to the title. It is like how the Bhatt’s are making films like Murder or Jannat. I am also doing something similar.” said Dhanoa in an interview.

The producer is ready with the script, but is yet to finalise the star cast. Will the Deewana remake offer a launch pad to yet another promising acting talent who will some day make it big in the industry? And most importantly, will the sequel be as engaging as SRK’s original Deewana?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....n-magic

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 11.08.2013, 08:15 | Сообщение # 554
Лед и пламя
What does Shahrukh Khan and son AbRam’s future hold?      

August 9, 2013 11:20am

There is a mixed bag of news surrounding Shahrukh Khan these days – from the Eid release of Chennai Express to the rumours regarding his surrogate baby AbRam cropping up. How will both these aspects affect his life in the coming weeks? Our Tarot reading reveals all… Also get to know what he really thinks of his Chennai Express effort and his working equation with Deepika Padukone.

BollywoodLife (BL): Shahrukh has done numerous films touching various genres over the last two decades. Will Chennai Express maintain the command he has over his career? Or will his fans be disappointed as they were after his RA.One attempt?

Shruti Chopra (SC): The cards certainly indicate Shahrukh stepping out of his comfort zone into a Rohit Shetty film category – this discomfort will be apparent and with the Seven of Cups appearing. It may even seem that Shahrukh feels quite challenged in this genre, yet has worked tremendously hard to justify it. Shahrukh’s ability to manipulate the audiences’ emotions will turn out to be a plus. The Queen of Pentacles and the Ace of Cups encourage one to believe that Shahrukh will do more films with Rohit simply because of the adulation and success the film will receive. The initial discomfort will turn into ease allowing Shahrukh to experiment within this category.

BL: Great! So Shahrukh will be seen in more Rohit Shetty films, but will he work with Deepika Padukone again? In interviews Shahrukh is all praise for Deepika, but is his admiration for her genuine?

SC: It is interesting that you ask such a question because during Om Shanti Om, Shahrukh did have some belief in Deepika’s ability but seemed disappointed by her limitations. But now, with the World card being drawn it is certain that Shahrukh is impressed by Deepika’s effort and transformation. Their pairing in Chennai Express will be appreciated and the honesty in their chemistry will be liked too, hence they will do more films together – probably more experimental ones, but also movie that will bring in the box office moolah.

BL: Work is looking good, but Shahrukh and his wife Gauri going through surrogacy has been quite a discussed topic recently. What do the cards have to say about their newborn son AbRam?

SC: During the decision-making process, there was certain conflict, but as the Queen of Wands and the High Priestess suggest, the dominant thought was to always proceed with surrogacy, as the pros outweighed the cons. Although the cards are not suggesting this to have been a bad idea, since it will not harm the sensibilities of the family, but it could be a cause of some emotional disturbances in the times to come.

BL: How will the new Khan kid be?

SC: It is quite early to comment on AbRam, but the Seven of Wands represents dominance and tremendous hyperactivity, with bouts of moodiness. This is where better discipline will help. The initial four years will be tough because of the emotional disturbances explained earlier, but from age 14 onwards, the command and confidence AbRam will have will bring with it rewards and accolades the family will be proud of.

BL: Are there any further tips for Shahrukh?

SC: Health needs to be given far more priority – simple things needs to be taken care of, such as stretching out properly because Shahrukh’s central nervous system is appearing to be weaker than before.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....re-hold

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Воскресенье, 11.08.2013, 08:16

MayaДата: Вторник, 03.12.2013, 12:46 | Сообщение # 555
Лед и пламя
What went wrong during Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit Nene’s Dubai performance?             December 3, 2013 12:59

King Khan is one actor who has huge fan following across the globe. So when the actor recently performed in Dubai, it wasn’t surprising that the venue was jam-packed. However, things turned ugly as fans weren’t happy. Read on to know why…Shahrukh Khan and his Temptation Reloaded colleagues Madhuri Dixit Nene, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez and Honey Singh took Dubai by storm with their lively performances. Apparently, 10,000-odd fans were present at the venue to see their favourite Bollywood stars perform live. In fact, the crowd sitting in the front rows got carried away with the electrifying atmosphere and started dancing which blocked the view of the audience sitting behind. That’s when the police had to intervene. But things turned ugly as the fans got miffed coz they had paid a bomb for the front the rows and were in no mood to sit tight. This eventually led to a clash between the fans and the police officials.

Reports are doing the round that the organisers sold more tickets despite knowing that the venue could not accommodate so many people. And this very reason contributed to the dispute which took place during the performance.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz