Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 13:08
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Прити Зинта / Preity Zinta » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:40 | Сообщение # 31
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
"I'm not renting out my place to pay off my debts" - Preity

By Subhash K. Jha, February 12, 2014 - 10:16 hrs IST

Preity Zinta doesn't know whether to be amused or annoyed by recent reports suggesting that she is moving out of her apartment in Khar (Mumbai) and renting it out to be able to pay off her debts.

Laughing heartily the entrepreneur-actress laughs, "There is so much drama in that story. Bechari Preity. She has to vacate her mahal and live in a jhopdi because the cruel creditors are breaking down her door. I wish people would look for their afternoon soap opera scripts somewhere else. There is no such drama happening in my life."

Completely rubbishing the reports suggesting she is to "lease out" her flat to pay her debts, Preity says, "Where did this come from? I am amazed at how off the mark this report is. It is a thousand percent untrue. By the grace of God, I'm most comfortably able to look after myself financially. It is not only untrue, it's extremely irritating to read such fabrications about oneself."

To her embarrassment Preity's friends from the film industry have been making discreet inquiries about her financial status.

"I am not going bankrupt, guys. If anything I see a bankruptcy of another kind in desperate news like reports like these," laughs Preity.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Пятница, 28.02.2014, 09:24 | Сообщение # 32
Лед и пламя
Preity Zinta finally accepts that she was arrogant!            

February 27, 2014 8:30

The bubbly Bollywood beauty maintains that her first venture as a producer did not work because she made some really bad choicesPreity Zinta is known for speaking her mind-no matter what! She doesn’t mince words and comes straight to the point even when stinging questions are asked.

Its’ been a long since we saw her making her chirpy presence felt on the silver-screen. These days we see her more on the cricket field, supporting her IPL team Kings XI Panjab.

The 39-year-old star believes that she is not afraid of taking risks when it comes to riding her money on the movies she believes in, but at the same time she doesn’t shy away from taking the responsibility for producing a dud like Ishkq in Paris. “It didn’t work but I am not one to be bogged down. It was an experiment, a learning experience.

Can you think of one production house that has not had a film that didn’t work? I am the only person who has made a film where no one lost money. I have done many right things so I can accommodate a failure. I was a bit arrogant in some ways and also had some bad luck. But there’s something coming up soon. Now I have learnt enough to direct a film,” said Preity.

We hope that the wheels of fortune and oodles of good luck will turn in Preity’s favour and she will continue to entertain us in the way only she can!

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Пятница, 28.02.2014, 09:33

LudgerДата: Четверг, 07.04.2016, 15:15 | Сообщение # 33
Ангел Любви
Newlywed Preity Zinta Flaunts Her Choora!
Monday, 21 March 2016

Bollywood's bubbly dimpled actress Preity Zinta, who recently tied the knot with her beau Gene Goodenough, was hidden from the limelight for several days leading up to her marriage. Naturally, the couple wanted to keep things private, given that only a handful of her B-town friends were present during the exclusive and intimate ceremony in Los Angeles.
We also hear that the couple have withheld the wedding pics, as they want to auction them for charity. Now that's a rather novel idea we say; trust Preity Zinta to do the right thing always. She's living up to her reputation of being fearless and righeous!
The gorgeous actress was spotted playing Holi with hubby Gene while celebrating India's win over Pakistan in the T20 prelims. As per the actress, life hasn't changed much for her since marriage, save of course her red bangles of chudas! The actress Instagrammed an image of herself saying, "The only thing new about marriage is having to wear a #Choora for a couple of days. "
Touché!

оригинал http://www.masala.com/newly-w....26.html

LudgerДата: Четверг, 07.04.2016, 15:16 | Сообщение # 34
Ангел Любви
Preity Zinta is Now Mrs Goodenough
Tuesday, 01 March 2016

After a spate of break-ups, here is some good news. Preity Zinta has apparently exchanged vows with Gene Goodenough in what is believed to be a private ceremony in LA. Just today we reported that the actress's closest friends Sussanne Khan and Surily Goel were in LA to be part of the celebrations. 
Word is that grand celebrations will take place closer to the IPL. 

оригинал http://www.masala.com/preity-zinta-is-now-mrs-goodenough-214064.html

LudgerДата: Четверг, 07.04.2016, 15:17 | Сообщение # 35
Ангел Любви
Newly Married Preity Zinta Returns to India
Wednesday, 06 April 2016

Preity Zinta is back in Mumbai after secretly tying the knot with Gene Goodenough in the States earlier this year. The actress has come back ahead of the ninth season of IPL and is all set to support her team Kings XI Punjab.
She was spotted outside her Bandra home and tweeted, “Beating the jet lag & #Mumbai heat with a cup of #chai & loving every minute of being home #home #jetlag Ting.”
Later on she took to Instagram to post a workout picture with celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala. She wrote, “Finally back in the gym with my fav @yasminbodyimage. Pumped with endorphins & #girlpower #pilates #workout #health #supertrainer #selfie Ting.”
The actress is also slated to resume shooting of Neeraj Pathak’s Bhaiyyaji Superhit later this month. 

оригинал http://www.masala.com/newly-m....85.html

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Прити Зинта / Preity Zinta » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz