Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 12:54
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Прити Зинта / Preity Zinta » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 13:14 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
`Har Pal` set for summer release, Preity ready to promote it

Updated on Monday, January 16, 2012, 13:16

Mumbai: Shooting ‘Har Pal’ with Shiney Ahuja may not have been an experience worth cherishing for Preity Zinta. But the actress, who had apparently vowed to stay away from all things Shiney, has now decided to promote their film together.

Confirming this, Shiney says: "We`re looking at May or June for release because before that Preity is busy with the IPL (Indian Premier League)."

"As far as I`m concerned, there was never any problem with Preity. She`s a lovely person. When I was going through my legal stress, she had sent across a message of support. I`ve finished my dubbing for `Har Pal` and so has she. We will now work towards releasing the film. It`s an important film for both of us, and for director Jahnu Barua," he added.

Shiney`s got into trouble after his maid filed a complaint saying he raped her. The actor was arrested on June 15, 2009, after preliminary medical tests on the girl confirmed sexual assault. He was charged under the Indian Penal Code (IPC) Section 376 with rape, along with wrongful restraint and intimidation.

However, in April last year, the Bombay High Court granted bail to Shiney Ahuja, who was earlier convicted of raping the maid.

Shiney refuses to accept that the makers of his stalled films were playing the wait-and-watch game.

"I don`t think my personal problems affect my work. People won`t watch `Ghost` or `Har Pal` because they feel sympathetic towards me. Neither will they stay away because they dislike me," he said.

Remind him that leading ladies invariably had a problem working with him and Shiney said: "I was and I continue to be a professional on the sets. The problem, as you describe it, was never from my side. I got along with all my leading ladies from Chitrangada Singh to Sushmita Sen to Preity and Kangna Ranaut.

"In fact, Kangna has gone on record after my troubles to say she would gladly work with me again. So I don`t know who were the leading ladies who had a problem with me. I was always fully focused on that stretch of time between `action` and `cut`. And I still am."

Shiney has been given back his passport and he is free to travel anywhere he wishes. He divides his time between Mumbai and Delhi. He and his supremely supportive spouse Anupam are now closer together than ever before.

"My only concern during those dark days in prison was my wife and daughter`s safety. In fact, when all hell broke out I remember my first thought was, `Will this effect my child`s future?` I`ve survived because of god and my wife. And she withstood the ordeal because of my parents and her parents. My parents and my in-laws live close to each other in Delhi. So the family circle never wavered in my absence."

Shiney, 37, has truly put the stress of conviction and incarceration behind him for now.

"If you ask me, my life is back to normal for now. I went to innumerable cities to promote my latest film (`Ghost`). Nowhere was I asked about my legal crisis. It`s only now when you ask me about it that I`m reminded of the sword that hangs over my head."

Shiney says the thought of returning to jail is inconceivable.

"The first time I didn`t know what lay in store for me. Now I do. It`s like your car rams into a truck. You spend months in hospital and then when you`ve recovered you`re told you`ve to get back into that car and get rammed by that truck again."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Четверг, 28.06.2012, 11:05 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
Preity thanks SRK, Manisha Koirala 'Dil se'

Now that Preity Zinta is working with a new actor in her debut production 'Ishkq In Paris' (IIP), she says she appreciates Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala's behaviour towards her during "Dil Se..." even more.

June 27, 2012

"Must confess that I appreciate Shah Rukh and Manisha being so amazing to me in 'Dil Se..' even more now as I am working with a new actor in IIP," tweeted Preity. The new actor is reportedly TV actor Gaurav Chanana, who has been rechristened Rhehaan.

Meanwhile, she is excited about having French actress Isabelle Adjani in the cast. "Come September, people across the world will be amazed by Isabelle Adjani in 'Ishkq In Paris'! I am so amazed n excited by her performance," wrote Preity. The movie, also featuring Arjun Rampal, is being directed by Prem Soni.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 27.03.2013, 12:43 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
Happy Birthday, Preity Zinta!

Once the darling of B-town with A-list directors lining up outside her house to cast her in their ambitious films, Preity Zinta has suddenly disappeared from the scene. The gorgeous actor can be spotted only in stadia waving the flag of her IPL team these days. Her talk show Up Close and Personal with PZ did not revive Preity’s career either and we really scratched our collective heads to recollect the film Preity had last worked in. Today the dimpled beauty celebrates her 37th birthday. Send your wishes!After making her debut in Mani Ratnam’s Dil Se right alongside Shahrukh Khan in 1998 followed by an endearing performance in Soldier, Preity Zinta became every boy’s dream girl. Her dimpled smile, infectious chirpiness and decent acting made her every director’s ultimate choice too. She did a fabulous job in movies like Kya KehnaSangharshKoi Mil GayaVeer-ZaaraSalaam NamasteKal Ho Naa Ho and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. She also bagged the Filmfare Award in the Best Actress category for her heartfelt performance in Kal Ho Naa Ho in 2003. Preity has also worked in Telugu, Punjabi and English films. Her Canadian Film Heaven On Earth, directed by internationally acclaimed filmmaker Deepa Mehta won Preity the Silver Hugo Award in the best actress category at the Chicago Film Festival in 2008.Largely known in the media for being over-enthusiastic and speaking her mind, Preity is also the co-owner of the Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket team Kings XI Punjab. Her ex-boyfriend business tycoon Ness Wadia is the co-owner of the same team. After a sabbatical of two years from Bollywood followed by Heaven on Earth, Preity chose to focus on other career prospects like managing her own media company PZNZ Media and her cricket team. Her talk show Up Close and Personal with PZ in spite of featuring A-list celebrities did not garner adequate TRPs. Preity is looking forward to her upcoming films Ishkq in Paris and Har Pal this year. As the effervescent diva turns 37 today, we wish her a great birthday and an eventful future.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Среда, 27.03.2013, 12:44

MayaДата: Среда, 27.03.2013, 12:47 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
What is Preity Zinta’s obsession with ‘ting’?

LAST UPDATED: 6.02 PM IST 03.19.2013

If you search for this dimpled lady online, you will get a page full of ‘tings’. And that makes us wonder what is PZ’s obsession with this musical word…Ever read Preity Zinta’s tweets? If you have, you will know that there’s a place reserved for the famous ‘ting’ in it. “Nothing is more relaxing & invigorating than a good old champi ! Am lovin it :-) Ting”, “Love u all :-) ting !”, “I’m off to the gym now :-) Ting !”, “Delhi fashion week here I come :-) Ting !” and the ting goes on.But what the eff is a ‘ting’ and from where did Preity pick it up? Well, we have the etymology right here. Its origin can be traced back to the times when PZ was shooting for Kal Ho Naa Ho and Shahrukh Khan used the aforementioned ‘ting’ again and again during comic scenes. Remember? Guess PZ developed a special liking for this musical word just then.And her obsession might be because of the happy feeling surrounding the word. Our babe who loves to grin and flaunt her dimple must have formed an instant connection with the word because it describes her state of mind so well. Okay, we get it.But should Preity use it with her oh-so-many tweets? Frankly, every time we read it, our mind rings and we can’t help but groan at thought of the next ‘ting’ in the making. Why, someone – who apparently got fed up with the tings – even said that one day Preity might even say ‘R.I.P Ting!’. Sigh.So while the ‘tings’ do have an effect when used in moderation, wethinks bombarding people with so many ‘tings’ on your Twitter page is a bad idea. Do you agree, readers?First Published: 5.35 PM IST 03.19.2013

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Среда, 27.03.2013, 12:47

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:37 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Preity Zinta’s Ishkq in Paris to finally release on May 24

Deboshree GhoshLast Updated: 6.08 PM IST 05.02.2013

The makers of the Preity Zinta-Rhehan Malliek starrer Ishkq In Paris have been indefinitely postponing the release date of their film due to various problems. The film has been under the scanner for quite some time now. The promos started airing a long time ago and the initial release date was supposed to be September 21, 2012. But director Prem Soni’s father passed away and he himself has been battling cancer and been away from the country for his treatment, and Preity who’s the producer of the film didn’t want to release the romantic flick without him. Soni has been all praises for Zinta as she has been extremely supportive throughout the ordeal the director has been facing. The cast of the film recently conducted a press conference to announce the release date of IIP – May 24.

While Prem is glad that PZ has been with him through thick and thin, the bubbly babe revealed that human relations matter more to her than commercial profits. The makers are all geared up to get into the promotional grind now that Soni is back in action. We wish the guys best of luck and all the energy and enthusiasm…

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:39 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
Preity Zinta’s film Ishkq In Paris to finally release in 2013

IANSLast Updated: 6.44 PM IST 12.16.2012

Preity Zinta’s comeback film Ishkq In Paris, which has been getting delayed for various reasons, will see the light of the day next year. “For all of you asking ‘Ishkq In Paris’ will release in 2013. We got delayed finishing it due to my director falling sick. Besides that it looks great,” Preity tweeted Sunday. Director Prem Soni aka Prem Raj Soni was diagnosed with cancer during the post production phase. Before that, his father passed away.

Whatever may have been the reason for its delay, the actor is quite positive about it. “Sometimes we have no control over life and destiny! I believe things happen for a reason. ‘Ishkq In Paris’ gets more special to me now,” the 37-year-old further posted.

Ishkq In Paris, an Indo-French project, is Preity’s first production venture, where she plays a half-Indian, half-French girl who falls in love in one of the most expensive cities in the world. It also features French actor Isabelle Adjani and newcomer Rhehan Malliek.

Megastar Salman Khan makes a special appearance for an item song in the film, titled Kudiye di kurti.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:40 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
Will Preity Zinta’s comeback film Ishkq in Paris be delayed again?

Reza NooraniLast Updated: 1.37 PM IST 10.23.2012

Preity Zinta’s Ishq in Paris may get delayed for a second time. Slated to release on November 2, alongside Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana and 1920 – Evil Returns, Preity’s project has suffered a string of bad luck.

Director Prem Soni has been suffering from cancer and had to go through a surgery, but he kept his illness under wraps for a long time. But on Sunday after Prem’s father passed away, he broke down and confirmed that he had been battling cancer of the gall bladder.

His father’s death further delayed the surgery. Now, the post-production of the film is stuck and this might further delay the release of Ishkq In Paris.

This however could prove to be tricky as the forthcoming dates will have the film pitted against the biggest movies of the year. The next release date is November 9, however just a week after that, on November 13, this decade’s most eagerly awaited film, Yash Chopra’s SRK starrer Jab Tak Hai Jaan is set to release. This might not auger well for Ishkq In Paris’ BO prospects. And just a fortnight after that, Aamir Khan’s Talaash hits the screens on November 30.

So, will Preity’s comeback film be sandwiched between biggies, or will the brave lass fight it out and come back with a clever strategy to ensure her film gets proper attention amidst heavy competition? Whatever the case, we wish the gutsy actor good luck and hope that director Prem Raj achieves a healthy and speedy recovery!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:34 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви
Preity to do cameo in Saif's Happy Ending
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, July 02, 2013 - 13:58 hrs IST

Preity Zinta's last film Ishkq In Paris failed to make an impact at the Box Office. Though she has been off the Bollywood scene for a while, the actress managed to do some interesting cameos in movies like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna (2009) in the past.

And now, Preity will be seen with none other than Saif Ali Khan in his next rom-com title Happy Ending. It's a well known fact that Preity shares a fantastic rapport with Saif and hence has agreed to a special appearance in the film.

Happy Ending is produced by Illuminati Films and will star Saif and Ileana D'Cruz in lead. The film will be directed by Raj and Krishna DK.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:35 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви
Preity Zinta back with Bhaiyyaji Superhit
By Subhash K. Jha, September 10, 2013 - 10:35 hrs IST

After doing a cameo with Saif Ali Khan in the US for a film entitled Happy Ending, Preity Zinta is back in Mumbai "for good".

She has resumed shooting in India with Neerraj Pathak's Bhaiyyaji Superhit where in her own words she has a "damned interesting role" opposite Sunny Deol. For the first time, Preity gets to play a bonafide rustic character. And she's working hard to clean herself of the subtle American twang she has acquired during her frequent visits to the US where her brother lives.

Last seen in her home-production Ishkq In Paris, the film's failure left Preity disappointed but undeterred.

Now back in the thick of things Preity says, "I've been expanding my horizons, exploring new areas of work-related activity. That is difficult for a lot of my colleagues in Bollywood to understand. For them cinema is the sum-total of their activity. I didn't want my life to be restricted to one vocation. I've done other things. Now I'm back being what I am most comfortable doing."

Preity begins shooting for Bhaiyyaji Superhit in Udaipur this week. She plays a character from rural Uttar Pradesh.

Sunny Deol plays her husband.

"The reason why I am doing this role is because I find it damn interesting. I have never played someone quite like this woman. At this juncture of my career when I no longer need to depend on my film career for my livelihood, I can afford to do the roles that enthuses me."

About the cameo she did in Saif's film, Preity says, "It's not just a song. It's a role with speaking lines. In fact I still have a portion of it to shoot here in India. I did it for Saif who's a dear friend."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:35 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви
Non-bailable warrant against Preity Zinta
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, September 13, 2013 - 10:40 hrs IST

Preity Zinta whose last film Ishkq In Paris sunk without a trace at the box office now finds herself in trouble of a different kind. Apparently, a non bailable warrant has been issued against the actress. This comes in connection with a bounced cheque case, for which a complaint had been filed by scriptwriter Abbas Tyrewala.

In the complaint filed, Tyrewala has accused Zinta for issuing a cheque for Rs. 18 lakhs which bounced. Following this a Mumbai court had summoned the actress in the past. However due to her inability to appear before the court four consecutive times the court on Thursday, issued the non-bailable warrant.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:36 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
"Abbas Tyrewala is lying" - Preity Zinta
By Subhash K. Jha, September 16, 2013 - 10:43 hrs IST

It seems that writer Abbas Tyrewala has decided to take on an opponent who won't take allegations lying down.

Preity Zinta who has been accused of non-payment of dues by Tyrewala for his writing work in her ill-fated production Ishkq In Paris not only denies owing any money to Tyrewala, she also accuses him of non-delivery of required work.

Shooting in Udaipur with Sunny Deol for Bhaiyyaji Superhit, Preity, known to be absolutely above-board in her professional dealings, reacted saying, "He (Abbas Tyrewala) has lied. He has deposited a cheque that was supposed to be used only if and when he did the work required for our film. This, he did not do. So we don't owe him any money at all."

Preity further states that Tyrewala didn't possess any written document regarding his agreement with Preity's production house. "He signed no papers, did no work for us and yet took a cheque from us that was not meant to be taken. If he has any proof or any paperwork proving he has done any work for us, he is most welcome to take a payment."

Preity claims she stopped Tyrewala's payment because he did not deliver the work for which he was hired. "Yes, we stopped his payment because we didn't owe him anything. Now he claims a cheque for work that he did not do has bounced."

On making inquiries I discovered that EVERY single person who worked on and in Ishkq in Paris has been paid.

Says Preity, "Yes, we've paid everyone. If we owed this guy (Tyrewala) we would have paid him too. I cannot and will not pay someone for work he has not done. He abused my trust and goodwill and took a cheque from me which was meant to be used only if he worked for us."

Preity says Tyrewala is guilty of breach of trust. "I did not register a case of a stolen cheque as I didn't want to embarrass him. But now the matter is in court and it's all on record. I won't be blackmailed just because I am a known face and name."

Preity has proof of Tyrewala's allegedly fraudulent monetary claims. "We have submitted our proof to the court. We will take appropriate action against him now that he has taken the matter to court and involved the media for publicity. I am not stupid to put myself at risk with a bounced cheque for a relatively meager sum of money."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:37 | Сообщение # 27
Ангел Любви
Saif - Kareena to come together in Happy Ending
By Subhash K. Jha, Sep 20, 2013 - 14:10 hrs IST

Could we hope for a Happy Ending to this story at least? So far, Saif and Kareena together on screen before or after marriage have spelt no magic at the box-office. They are coming together again, now in Raj Nidimoru & Krishna DK's Happy Ending, though Kareena will feature only in a cameo.

Confirming this, co-director Raj Nidimoru says Kareena won't appear for a song only. "Saif and Kareena have scenes together. And we're planning to shoot a song as well." While Raj is unwilling to reveal any more details, we understand from sources that Kareena's role has been written into Happy Ending as an afterthought.

Says the source, "Saif, who is the film's producer, wanted Kareena to be part of the film when she visited Saif on location in Detroit. As luck would have it, Raj and Krishna knew exactly where to fit Kareena into the plot."

Interestingly, Preity Zinta too has a cameo in Happy Ending while Ileana D'Cruz plays the female lead. Raj says both Kareena and Preity's cameos are for the better. "They both add something vital to the plot."

While Saif and Preity have been a hit together in Salaam Namaste, all of Saif's films with Kareena including J.P Dutta's LOC- Kargil , Rensil D'Silva's Kurbaan and Sriram Raghavan's Agent Vinod were flops. Evidently audiences don't enjoy watching real-life couples on screen. A majority of John Abraham's films with Bipasha Basu and Akshay Kumar's films with Twinkle Khanna were flops too.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:38 | Сообщение # 28
Ангел Любви
Preity Zinta to endorse Indica hair colour?

By Satish Sundaresan, October 29, 2013 - 11:03 hrs IST

The very moment she took her first step in Bollywood, she created a sensation of sorts with her dimpled smile and effervescent acting prowess. We are indeed talking about the evergreen star Preity Zinta, who is seen a bit less these days on the silver screen.

The buzz is that Zinta girl is all geared up to be back with a bang. To start with, according to Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources, she has been chosen as the brand ambassador of Indica hair colour.

The official announcement of the same is awaited.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:39 | Сообщение # 29
Ангел Любви
Tajdar Amrohi challenges Preity Zinta's Rs. 2 cr claim

By Subhash K. Jha, Nov 25, 2013 - 12:04 hrs IST

Preity Zinta has filed a lawsuit in the Mumbai High Court to recover approximately Rs. 2 crores from the family of the late filmmaker Shandaar Amrohi as compensation for the money she spent in sorting out his property disputes.

Shaandar Amrohi's brother Tajdaar is not amused by Preity's claims.

Speaking with ferocious frankness, Tajdaar says, "Prior to his death my brother's ego was so large that he decided to pay an income tax of Rs 6.5 crores. Where was Preity at that time? She could've easily told my brother to clear her alleged debts which she is now claiming from us. Why are we liable to pay her? What happened between Shandaar and Preity was between them. Where do we come into this?"

Lashing out not-so-gently at the actress, Tajdaar says, "Why has she woken up to her claims now, 2 and a half years after my brother's death? If she felt my brother owed her money why didn't she ask him for it? After all, my brother treated Preity like a daughter and in fact wanted to write away our property to her. Preity has shown great grace by refusing my brother's extra-generous offer. Now suddenly she wants compensation for helping an aging depressed man whom she had offered to help when he was in need."

Tajdaar says he is disappointed by Preity. "Throughout the period during which my brother wanted to make her his rightful heir, Preity showed not a trace of greed. Now where did this come from? Kaun sa bhoot unke andar ghus gaya hai?"

Tajdaar says he rang up Preity for a courtesy call a month ago and to invite her for lunch with his family. "My wife children and I are very fond of her. We had no idea what was cooking inside her head. She told me she would call me back in 5 minutes. A month has passed. Her 5 minutes are not over. Thankfully she didn't say she would call in 10 minutes. My life might have been over before she called back."

Taking a pause for a breather, Tajdaar says, "Whoever is misleading her is giving her false hope that the money our brother allegedly owed her can be taken from us. We are not fools."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 15:40 | Сообщение # 30
Ангел Любви
Preity's director Prem Raj turns actor

By Subhash K. Jha, January 30, 2014 - 10:43 hrs IST

Prem Raj, earlier known as Prem Soni who last year directed Preity Zinta's home production Ishkq In Paris, is now on to another phase of his career.

After a quiet six months Prem has emerged as an actor, the leading man-no less. According to a source close to Prem he is all set to play the lead in a film called Phone Affair.

Giving out details the friend said, "It's directed by Tamil director K.S. Vishal who has made close to 450 ad films. Vishal turns producer with Phone Affair. His banner is called Raging Bulls. He was a creative director at the J Walter Thompson (JWT) for seven years."

Prem who we hear is also starring in a remake of the Rishi Kapoor comedy Raffoo Chakkar, heard Vishal's script and fell in love with it.

Interestingly, the film in which Prem Raj makes his acting debut is a bi-lingual.

Says the source, "While South Indian hero Nakul will play the lead in the Tamil version of Phone Affair, Prem will star in the Hindi. Both the versions will be shot simultaneously in Poland."

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Прити Зинта / Preity Zinta » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz