Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 27.04.2024, 17:47
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Арджун Рампал - Arjun Rampal » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Пятница, 28.10.2011, 14:29 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Arjun Rampal stuck at London Airport

Posted On Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 02:06:30 AM

If only RA.One could fly like Superman! Unluckily for Arjun Rampal, his superhero character can't grow wings that would have really helped him on Diwali day. On his way back from London after the premiere of RA.One, Arjun Rampal got stuck at Heathrow airport and missed his flight. The actor had to wait for eight hours till the next flight, thanks to his fans who mobbed him in a duty free shop in the airport.

Our source revealed, "Arjun had his return booked on the 10.30 am flight from London to Mumbai. He was shopping at the airport when some Indian fans surrounded him. Arjun tried to get away and also called security, in vain. The next flight was eight hours later and he had no choice but to wait at the airport lounge."

When contacted Arjun, stuck at the airport, told Mumbai Mirror, "I was buying a perfume when I got mobbed. Suddenly there were 60 odd people and I called for security. By the time they managed to free me and I reached the boarding gate, I was told that the gate was shut. It was ridiculous and now I am stuck here for eight hours as the next available flight is at five in the evening. The airport staff is now taking me to the lounge where I will have to kill my time."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:41 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
I did make suggestions for changes in ‘Heroine’ – Arjun Rampal
FRIDAY, NOV 25, 2011

“Heroine” is no longer just Kareena Kapoor’s film. It’s now a love story between an actress and an actor, thanks to Arjun Rampal’s insistence on a his role being clearly and comprehensively fleshed out in the movie.

Apparently Arjun had two long discussions with the film’s producers UTV and director Madhur Bhandarkar where he suggested changes in the script. These suggestions were duly accepted and incorporated.

To his credit Arjun doesn’t deny asking for changes in the “Heroine” script.

“I did make some suggestions which I thought were for the betterment of the film. They were kind enough to accept these changes,” said Arjun, who came into his own with his national award winning performance in “Rock On!!”

“I don’t mind doing heroine-oriented films. I’ve done one with Kareena in the past (‘We Are Family’). But at this point in my career I cannot do supporting roles. Heroine is basically a love story between the actress and the actor played by me. It’s a challenge for me because I’ve never played an actor before,” added the 38-year-old.

Arjun has also ensured that he is projected as the solo male lead of “Heroine” and he is all set to start shooting for the film on his birthday, which is on Saturday.

Sure enough when Siddharth Roy Kapoor, CEO UTV Motion Pictures, was contacted, he said, “Arjun Rampal is the male lead in ‘Heroine’. The other actors play supporting parts.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:16 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
Arjun Rampal to train in parkour
By: Shaheen Parkar Date: 2012-03-05 Place: Mumbai

Actor wants to make quick body movements to help him play a cop in his next project 'Chakravyuh'

Though Arjun Rampal is busy shooting for Heroine, he has already started preparing for his next project Chakravyuh in which he is slated to essay a cop. As part of his preparations for the flick, he is keen to train in parkour.

A physical discipline of French origin, parkour involves quick movements from one place to another. This is enabled by doing exercises to make the body agile enough.

Earlier the actor had hit the gym ferociously for RA.One as he desired a certain physique to match his villainous character in the movie. Now as he readies to play a cop, he feels parkour can come handy to take on the lawbreakers.

His spokesperson states, "He will start training in parkour soon." Several stars have indulged in parkour for their movies as well as for physical fitness. Arjun is the latest to join the bandwagon.

He is keen to apply his own bit to the screen persona by vaulting, rolling, climbing and jumping. For a while now, Arjun has also included Tabata, a high-intensity Japanese physical training, in his workout regime.

Other B-Town folk at it...
Buzz is that Aamir Khan will be learning parkour for his role in Dhoom 3.
Akshay Kumar has mastered parkour and the Khiladi has used it in commercials and movies.
Hrithik Roshan used it in Krrish
Vivek Oberoi and imran khan trained for it for their films Prince and Kidnap respectively.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 13:22 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Arjun’s ode to mentor

Posted On Friday, April 13, 2012 at 08:04:22 PM

Arjun Rampal, along with wife Mehr and journalist Khalid Mohammed, is all set to make a documentary on his mentor and one of India’s most celebrated cinematographers, Ashok Mehta.

Rampal and Mehta go back a long way. It was Mehta who gave Rampal his first break in Bollywood with Moksha, where he starred opposite Manisha Koirala. Mehta, the DOP behind acclaimed films like Bandit Queen and 36 Chowringhee Lane among others, was recently diagnosed with lung cancer.

Rampal told Mirror, “This is something that I wanted to do for him and I am doing it.” However, the actor refrained from divulging further details.

The documentary will be shot in Mumbai and will be around 90 minutes long.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 28.04.2012, 11:36 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
New cop on the block

Posted On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 08:45:19 PM

The newest example of B-town’s love affair with moustachiod cops is Arjun Rampal. After Sallu in Dabangg, Ajay Devgn in Singham, Rana Dagubatti in Department and Sonu Sood in Maximum, it’s now Rampal’s turn to sport a well cultivated tache in Prakash Jha’s Chakravyuh. The actor portrays a cop in uniform for the first time ever.

Rampal confirmed the news and said, “I play Adil Khan who is the fourth generation cop of his family. He is based in Bhopal and fights the naxalites. We wanted a typical cop and Prakash thought I should sport a moustache. Thankfully, I had ample time to grow one. Then I chopped my hair and Prakash loved the package.”

He added, “Prakash makes all his characters real as we all know and I just had to maintain my hair cut. I am very kicked about the role and wanted to do something interesting for it. Apart from being the lead, it’s a layered character I play.”

In Elan too Rampal had essayed a cop who is no longer with the force. “It’s an exciting phase in my career and it’s an exciting role,” said the actor.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 25.05.2012, 11:50 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
Arjun: Switching to Salman?
TNN | May 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Arjun Rampal has been quietly trying to bond with Salman Khan after his alleged fallout with Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan.

After the promos of Salman's next release came out, Arjun sent a message over a microblogging website to Salman: "Killer first look Ek Tha Tiger, wow, can't wait to see this one. Awesome." Salman is yet to respond. Arjun's wife Mehr and SRK had a fight a few months ago at Mannat when she had questioned Shah Rukh about inviting Priyanka Chopra to his home. We wonder whether all of Shah Rukh's close friends whom he fights with end up going over to the 'other (Salman's) side'!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 07:54 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
Arjun Rampal mobbed by DU college students
PTI | Oct 19, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Arjun Rampal, who visited a DU college to promote his upcoming film " Chakravyuh", was mobbed by crazy fans who tore off the Bollywood star's shirt as he was taking a tour of the campus in an open jeep.

The film's starcast, also including Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpayee, Esha Gupta, Anjali Patel and director Prakash Jha, found themselves in the midst of a fan frenzy generated by Arjun each time he visits his alma mater Hindu college.

Despite 30 security personnel being deployed, over-enthusiastic students found their way to the 39-year-old actor, who, dressed as a cop, was taking a round on the bonnet of a police jeep.

"What are you guys doing? Leave me! Everytime when I come to this college I return with my shirt torn. You guys always increase my laundry and tailor bill," Rampal, who had studied Economics at Hindu College, said in jest.

The crew, who turned up for the event after a delay of two and half hours, danced to the tune of controversial song 'Mehangai'.

Bajpayee, who plays a Naxalite, chose to recite some dialogues from the film. He took the microphone by shouting 'Lal Salaam' and later recited his famous "Gangs of Wasseypur" dialogue 'Sardar Khan Nam Hai Mera'.

Abhay was heard repenting the fact that he did not study at Delhi University.

"What a turn up! What a nice crowd! Unfortunately, I did my studies from Mumbai and missed out all these fun. But I shot some of my initial films like 'Dev D' and 'Oye Lucky Lucky Oye' here," the 36 year-old actor said.

'Chakravyuh', which had its premiere at the recently concluded London Film Festival, is a social commentary on the Naxal issue. The film will hit theatres on October 24.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 15.12.2012, 11:52 | Сообщение # 23
Лед и пламя
INKAAR movie trailer: Does Arjun Rampal sexually harass Chitrangda Singh?

Prathamesh Jadhav12.02 PM IST 12.15.2012

One must say that Sudhir Mishra’s upcoming film Inkaar looks refreshingly different. The intelligent filmmaker has come up with an intriguing and interesting plot of sexual harassment at work. In the trailer, we see Arjun Rampal playing a debonair CEO of a leading advertising agency who helps the spunky Chitrangda Singh reach the enviable post as the national creative director of the same agency. Chitrangda and Arjun then get intimate. But the story takes a shocking turn when both file a case of sexual harrasment against each other.

The plot looks beautifully layered as you see two antagonistic views from two different individuals involved in the same story. The drama intensifies when Arjun’s version doesn’t match with Chitrangda’s claims and vice versa.

The trailer intrigues you further as you get puzzled and ask – does Arjun exploit Chitrangda by using his influence or does the latter use her sexual charm to acquire the power to climb up the success ladder. Both try to defend their positions and keep denying of any wrongdoings on their part. Aptly titled Inkaar, the film’s promo has certainly impressed us. We liked Arjun’s calm, collected and calculative character, and Chitrangda looks effervescent, full of energy and absolutely sizzling. Now you take a look at the trailer of Sudhir Mishra’s Inkaar and tell us if you liked it.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 13.01.2013, 06:08 | Сообщение # 24
Лед и пламя
Being a man I feel ashamed that in reality men are cowards: Arjun Rampal

Last Updated: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 13:25

New Delhi: ‘Inkaar’ cast Arjun Rampal, Chitrangada Singh came down to Zee News’ office in Noida with director Sudhir Mishra in tow all the way from the city of Mumbai to talk about their latest ‘Inkaar’ slated for release next week. The trio shared several interesting facts about the movie that is based on the global issue of sexual harassment and the gender dynamics at work.

Talking about ‘Inkaar’, Arjun Rampal said, “The film has tried to show that when a woman comes to power at her workplace, she tries to get into the skin of an alpha male. And the men working with her find it hard to take that attitude owing to their male ego. This is an eternal problem that has managed to sustain even with the changing times. Our film explores the dynamics how the male-female equation at work is suddenly changing. ”

Arjun, who is married to Mehr Jessia – a widely popular super model-turned-home maker, thinks that the problem of sexual harassment at work, male-female ego clashes, and competition between the two genders for power at the workplace is prevalent everywhere be it in the media sector or the government run organizations.

Dusky beauty Chitrangada Singh, who is an army officer’s daughter married to golfer Jyoti Randhawa is a mother to a little boy. Being a working mom has its own demands but Chitrangada is a right hand at all her domestic and professional responsibilities. However, she dislikes being called a yummy mummy. “I don’t like the word ‘yummy’. It feels like another form of objectification of women,” she said.

In a career spanning almost a decade, Chitrangada has taken up only strong, bold roles. But she does not want to get stereotyped and desires to be more versatile. “I have definitely played bold roles in my earlier films. I agree that Maya, my character in ‘Inkaar’ is a bold lady, but I think that I always play independent, real and opinionated roles. That’s possibly the reason why people feel that I always play bold roles. I agree that I have done audacious roles but I don’t want to get defined by only those characters.”

The shameless and horrific Delhi gang rape incident that took the life of a 23-year-old physiotherapy student has left a number of people in a state of shock and the cast of ‘Inkaar’ is no exception. The trio expressed anger, disbelief and grief over the nature of brutality committed towards the two victims on the fateful night of December 16, 2012.

“The first thing that struck my mind was that for more than half an hour, onlookers and the police did not pay any heed to the victims’ plight when they were thrown on the road. They (the police) never let go of any opportunity to impose a fine of Rs 100 on the innocent citizens to fill their pockets,” said Sudhir Mishra.

The doting father and a husband Arjun Rampal could not stop himself from expressing his feeling thus: “I have two daughters at home and I know how much it hurts when such atrocities are committed towards other women. Being a man I feel ashamed that in reality we men are cowards when it comes to helping the needy.”

The cast claimed that ‘Inkaar’ is in no way similar to the gang rape case since they started shooting for the film long time back and they are not even trying to cash in the popularity of this incident. But they did suggest a few measures to bring that much-needed change in the mindset of the people in the society. “It has to start at the home ground level. A boy must be made to understand that there is no difference between him and his sister. Such kind of values must be inculcated in the children during their growing up years,” told Chitrangada to Zee News.

The talk ended with the cast unanimously taking the stand of rewarding the whistle-blowers who expose the loopholes in the system. “They should be rewarded for their bravery. We strongly pitch for the boy who tried to help to save the gang rape victim to be bestowed with the bravery award this Republic Day,” jointly said the trio.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 16.07.2013, 14:12 | Сообщение # 25
Лед и пламя
Arjun Rampal: Ten years hence I’ll be proud of Chakravyuh and Inkaar!            July 16, 2013 12:57pm

The most dashing dude in B-town discusses his latest action flick D-Day, having three releases this year, being extra choosy, Prakash Jha, friendship and much more…Arjun Rampal doesn’t conform to any norms that bind most actors in Bollywood. He seems like an outsider, even after having spent more than a decade in showbiz. Arjun’s count of projects done is limited, but that’s more a matter of deliberation rather than deficiency. Given that, this might be the most crowded diary his has been in years. He wants the audience, his fans, particularly his close ones to remember him for his good work, be it in Rock On, Raajneeti, Chakravyuh, Inkaar or this Friday’s release, D-Day. Arjun has always aspired to be a cut above the rest, and he now looks forward to his latest film

D-Day looks like a well-researched action packed thriller. How did the movie make the grade for you?

It started with just an idea Nikhil had, and I didn’t know Nikhil well initially. Of course I had seen his work. One day he dropped in on the sets of Inkaar and told me that he wanted to do an realistic espionage thriller. Knowing that he did films like Kal Ho Naa Ho, I asked him whether he really wanted to do a film like this one. He said he had an idea – If the Americans can get into Afghanistan and nab Osama Bin Laden, why can’t we trap Dawood? It was fascinating. After three months, Nikhil narrated the script to me and it had such wonderful energy. It was well-researched too. After that he threw another ace at me that I couldn’t refuse – Tom Struthers, the action director of (popular Hollywood Batman film) Dark Knight. And then the wonderful casting of Rishi Kapoor and Irrfan Khan happened. I knew something different was being attempted and something really honest was going to come out of it. I saw sincerity in Nikhil and his determination to actually make a film that nobody would associate him with.

You have a different yet cool and rugged look in the film….

The look is very important for every character you play, just to differentiate it from your earlier ones. I do two or three films in a year… how do those characters look different? It’s very important, because it changes your body language and you start looking at yourself as that character in the mirror. I wanted to grow a beard for D-Day because my character wants to go to Karachi and the first thing you do as a spy is to blend into the atmosphere. That was the key element.

Of the three films you have this year, Inkaar has been released and D-Day and Satyagraha are coming up. Is this a consciously planned strategy?

Sometimes you get good projects that you like to be part of, you say yes to those. Now that generally isn’t time bound. If you could plan and control that, which I cannot, then it’s a different thing. I do one film at a time and that’s why you see different looks of mine. I take at least two or three weeks off between films so that I don’t get exhausted. I’m not in any rush to do many films.

In recent years you’ve become extra choosy as far as your work is concerned….

Yes, my choice of the kinds of films I would like to be part of has changed, because of my experiences. I’m 12 years old in this industry now. From now onwards, it’s a conscious decision – what I realised is that one day I’ll die or I’ll be old, sitting at home with my grandchildren and children and if I had to put on a DVD and show them what kind of work I did, I shouldn’t be cringing. I would like to be remembered for my past. So I choose characters and parts to be recognised. The kind of films I do make me happy. If you don’t feel satisfied as an actor after working on a film, then how can you satisfy anybody else?

So what films do you want your loved ones to remember?

I can count quite a few – Rock On, Raajneeti, The Last Lear, Om Shanti OmInkaar and Chakravyuh didn’t set the box office ablaze. But whatever it is, ten years down the line I’ll be proud of Chakravyuh and Inkaar, as opposed to me being part of a really big commercial blockbuster which two months later we’ll be wondering, how on earth did this film work!

Were you apprehensive, considering Nikhil’s track record as a filmmaker?

No, because I have gone through that. I have gone through a spate of films that haven’t worked, but if I had continued doing the same things and making the same mistakes over and over again….this is what I do and this is all that I can do! Right?

After Om Shanti Om, if there’s any film that has changed the game for you, it’s Raajneeti

Rock On too. I won a National Award for that and then came Raajneeti.

Yes, but Raajneeti, in a way, changed people’s perceptions of you as they saw your real and serious side as an actor. People close to you believe that you trust Prakash Jha blindly…

I don’t trust anybody blindly. I trust people for what they are, or what I can see them to be. Prakash Jha is an extremely talented and intelligent filmmaker. Raajneeti was offered to me five years before the film even went on the floors. I was the first person to sign on. So when everybody thought that models can’t act and my movies weren’t doing well, Prakash told me about my character in Raajneeti. It took him five years to get things arranged for Raajneeti, because he does lot of research. Friendships are built on trust, but you don’t trust people blindly. I trust Prakash Jha’s instincts and respect his vision and don’t question him.

Prakash Jha comes across as a little biased towards his friend Manoj Bajpayee, because in every film he places Manoj’s character a notch higher than the rest. Do you ever complain about that to him?

(Smiles) I think Prakash gives Manoj work that he truly believes Manoj can pull off like nobody else can. He puts life into his characters and he thinks Manoj would bring the best to the kind of character he sees in that part. He has tremendous respect for Manoj – he had an interesting character in Chakravyuh too, but it wasn’t the main lead. Similarly, Manoj trusts him on that level. Prakash can create those kinds of equations.

What’s next?

After Satyagraha, there’s Villain by a new director. It’s a dark, action packed film. I’ll start shooting Roy towards the end of the year with Ranbir Kapoor and Vicky Singh.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....-inkaar

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:34 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
D-Day, Ramaiya Vastavaiya 1st Week Collection At Box Office

Posted by: ShekharUpdated: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 10:03 [IST]

The filmy business of this week has split between two much-hyped movies like D-Day (DD) and Ramaiya Vastavaiya (RV), which vied hands with each other at the Indian Box Office in their opening week. The result is, previous week release Bhaag Milkha Bhaag has cashed in on their fight and landed at second spot in the domestic chart, while the Prabhu Deva-directed film and the Daud Ibrahim gangster saga landed in the first and third spots respectively.

Ramaiya Vastavaiya opened to an average response, but showed escalation on the following days, taking its first weekend collection to Rs 15.30 crores nett. On weekdays too, the Shruti Hassan and Girish Kumar fared better, by collecting Rs 12 crores. The movie has collected Rs 26. 80 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in the first week. Its breakup is Rs 4.10 cr on Fri, Rs 4.70 cr on Sat, Rs 6.50 cr on Sun, Rs 3 cr on Mon, Rs 3.10 cr on Tue, Rs 2.85 cr on Wed and Rs 2.55 on Thu.
Whereas D-Day also registered an average occupancy, but picked up very well on the following days, thereby collecting Rs 13.69 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in its opening weekend. On the weekdays, it maintained rock-steady, by adding Rs 11.80 crores to its first week domestic total Rs 26 crores nett. Its breakup is Rs 2.94 cr on Fri, Rs 4.75 cr on Sat, Rs 6 cr on Sun, Rs 3.5 cr on Mon, Rs 3.11 cr on Tue, Rs 2.95 cr on Wed and Rs 2.85 cr on Thu.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:36 | Сообщение # 27
Ангел Любви
D-Day: Movie ReviewPosted by: Nabanita

Updated: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 16:25 [IST]

The story goes in this way- One powerful gangster, a few undercover agents and their only mission is to nab the former or kill him in encounter. Over the years, several filmmakers have churned out flicks based on the same concept. But, Nikhil Advani's latest release D-Day is unique and very well-crafted in it's own way. Not to ignore, D-Day repeats the old 'Dawood' formula, yet in such a new and creative manner. Featuring Arjun Rampal, Irfan Khan, Rishi Kapoor and Huma Qureshi in the leads, D-Day is based on the country's intelligence agency RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) and its operations to bring back the most wanted man in India.

Story:

D-Day's story is based on the life of a few RAW agents, who are sent on a mission by the Indian Government. Wali Khan (Irrfan Khan), Rudra Pratap Singh (Arjun Rampal), Zoya Rehman (Huma Qureshi) and Aslam (Akash Dhaiya) gets recruited by RAW, infiltrated Pakistan to nab the dreaded criminal Iqbal Seth (Rishi Kapoor).

Everything was going according to the plan till that fateful day. The team carried out the most daring operation and almost got away with it. But, things go haywire and their missions fails. Now the question lies- Will Iqbal ever get nabbed?

D-Day boasts of a decent plot, overpowering performances and some soothing music. From storyline to plot execution, Advani does total justice to each sphere. What makes the movie more believable are the minute detailings and the emotional sufferings of a RAW agent, when he leaves his family in jeopardy for a mission.

Performances:

Over the years, Arjun Rampal has evolved as a great actor and his improved acting skills are visible in D-Day. Irrfan Khan needs no introduction when it comes to his amazing acting skills. Being such a good actress, Huma Qureshi's role somewhere seems a bit half-baked and incomplete. Shruti Hassan is expressionless and fails to do any justice to her role.

Verdict:

On the whole, D-Day is a well-made thriller, with some outstanding performances. The film excels in portraying the dark reality of the underworld, with an impressive end.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:39 | Сообщение # 28
Ангел Любви
All Is Not Well Between Arjun Rampal-Shahrukh Khan

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 14:54 [IST]

Not long ago, it was reported that both Arjun Rampal and Shahrukh Khan have decided to bury the hatchet and start afresh. But it seems that all is not well between Arjun and Shahrukh. Arjun, who missed Shahrukh's Eid party, chose to attend Shaad Ali's party on the same day.

Shahrukh Khan and Arjun Rampal had worked together in Shahrukh's home production Ra. One. It is said that after the movie failed to garnered the desired response, Shahrukh started wondering if Arjun was the wrong choice for Ra.One. Rumour has it that this was the reason behind their fall out.

Talking about the Shaad Ali's Eid party, a source told a leading daily, "Arjun was accompanied by his wife Mehr and Abhishek Kapoor who came along with his girlfriend Pragya. Arjun even happily posed for snapshots. "

"B-Town has been speculating about Arjun's no show at SRK's bash. His wife Mehr was spotted arriving solo for the event. There are no snapshots of him arriving at Mannat. This has led to speculation about things not being still well on their front," the source further added.

The source also told that Arjun was also missing from the special screening of D Day, which was held at Mannat for Shahrukh Khan's group of friends.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:41 | Сообщение # 29
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal Has No Grudge Against SRK

Posted by: SahajaPublished: Sunday, August 18, 2013, 20:27 [IST]

Rumours made their rounds that all is not well between actors Shahrukh Khan and Arjun Rampal after they had clash in the movie Ra.One. Shahrukh Khan reportedly cut short scenes of Arjun and this lead to a cold war. Now we have Rampal telling us that there is no such thing and he does not hold grudge against anybody.

Recently, when SRK threw an Eid party, Rampal was absent and this brought up more news that the two are having a cold war. However, Arjun's wife Mehr Jessia, who is Gauri Khan's close friend, made up for her husband's absence as she dropped in for the event.

Arjun Rampal defends himself that he was busy and that is the reason for his absence at Shahrukh's house. "People should get their facts correct. I would have loved to go to Shah Rukh's house but I was really stuck in work. But my wife did go for it, and that's it," Arjun said at an interview.

"I don't hold a bone of grudge against anybody in my life," he said when asked about the cold war with SRK. The 40-year-old is currently looking forward to his next release titled Satyagraha. The trailers of this Prakash Jha directed movie have already created a stir among the people. Satyagraha, which is set to release on August 30 is a multi-starrer film that has Amitabh Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Amrita Rao, Vipin Sharma and Manoj Bajpai along with Arjun Rampal.

Arjun had recently told that working for Satyagraha was like ‘going back home'. The actor, who has worked with director Prakash Jha earlier in Rajneeti thinks highly of him. "He (Prakash Jha) asked me if I do this part as it is not that a bigger role but he needs this character. I told him even if you want me to say two lines in your film, I will surely do it," Rampal explained.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2015, 15:12 | Сообщение # 30
Ангел Любви
Why Arjun Rampal feels like newcomer
Posted 06-Jan-2015

Arjun Rampal is a tad nervous about his forthcoming film Roy, especially as he will be seen on the silver screen after a gap of one and a half year.
Photos: Arjun Rampal and other celebs at Dabboo Ratnani's 2015 calendar launch

Arjun Rampal
"It's been one and half years that I have not been on the screen, so I am a bit nervous. I feel like a newcomer," Arjun said here Monday at the launch of Dabboo Ratnani's 2015 calendar.
However, he says that he has seen the movie and feels it is 'nice'.
Arjun's last appearance on the big screen was in the 2013 film 'D-Day'.
In 'Roy', directed by Vikramjit Singh, Arjun will be seen as a writer and he hopes his 'different role' in the film would work for him.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....5893151

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Арджун Рампал - Arjun Rampal » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz