Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг, 28.03.2024, 13:09
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Арджун Рампал - Arjun Rampal » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:31 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Арджун Рампал - Arjun Rampal- иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:36 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal describes Nicole unzipping her dress
Monday, May 11, 2009, 12:15

Spending your best summer time in the Caribbean islands and being disturbed every five minutes is not what you'd be ideally looking forward to. But Arjun Rampal is. The actor, who is currently spending quality time out with his family in the scenic Caribbean is on cloud nine after his mobile being inundated with multiple text messages from his friends and well wishers congratulating him on his latest Schweppes commercial that he shot with Nicole Kidman.

Arjun, who is presently in the Caribbean islands, comments on the scene where Nicole Kidman walks towards him . "It's a bit of a tongue and cheek humour towards the end when Nicole walks in the room and unzips her dress signifying to go for it. I'm sure it's up to the audiences to decide what I'm going for, Nicole or the drink", said Rampal with a bit of laugh.

He then described his co-starlet, the gorgeous Nicole Kidman , "She is tall and fab. Charming, beautiful, sexy, gracious, professional and a go getter." Arjun again laughs and we know why. The go-getter gets a bit serious. He quotes, "She was only there for three days in Udaipur but kept herself always fit. She is when she is in front of the camera." But before the excited 'Mr. Mascarenhas' (as we call him after his character name in Rock On) decided to plunge himself in the pool, he went on to give us some exciting news which he said no media in India was aware of.

He said, "The Schweppes people are flying me from the Caribbean to the Cannes because they were so happy with the commercial's response. They too have been getting numerous text messages and that's when they decided to call me and let me know of their plan to fly me down while I was enjoying with my family here. A special chopper is being arranged to make my trip a bit extra special. Whether or not I'll be attending the Cannes Film Festival, I don't know, but I am looking forward to spend my lovely 24 hours in Cannes with my family and I bet it's going to be quite a lot of fun."

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:39 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal turns a DJ
Thursday, June 11, 2009, 12:45

Arjun Rampal loves to DJ impromptu for his friends — including Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar — at their parties. The actor, who is flying high after Rock On!!, admits, "DJing is one of my hobbies. It's one of the reasons behind opening a restaurant-cum-lounge bar, Lap in Delhi. I plan to play a few nights there, after it opens."

The actor's penchant for playing music to a crowd started nine years ago, "I have lots of friends who are deejays — from Goa to France. Of course, they do it professionally, while I am just an amateur. My favourite music is not jazz or pop but progressive house."

Arjun has a vast collection of songs — over 3000 songs — which he has taken trouble to build over the years, "I pick up loads of music while travelling abroad. In fact, on most of my trips, I spend one whole day at music shops."

Arjun says he has to keep mixing various tracks and create his own music because he's often asked to become an impromptu deejay at close friends' parties, "When you deejay you have to create a set of music which you have to keep spinning for three hours non-stop, or the guests get bored. It's important to keep the dancers interest from not flagging."

Arjun's passion for music started, while travelling abroad as a model. "I met many DJs at the Ministry of Sound like John Digweed and DJ Pasha. I would get tickets for their concerts." He hasn't thought about of cutting his own album as a deejay, "I do it just for fun. I am not a professional DJ. I like to spin for my friends and party." Music just for fun."

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:41 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Arjun and Mehr sign up for a cause
Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 12:29

Arjun Rampal and wife Mehr Jesia are cause ambassadors for the Nina Foundation, an NGO that offers world-class spinal cord injury services for overall well-being. The foundation enables affected patients to express their abilities, gives them financial independence and thus self-confidence and a sense of respect in their family and community.

Says Jesia, "My homeopathy doctor told me about the Foundation. Then Arjun and I met Ketna Mehta, from the organization. Ketna works for these kids affected by spinal cord injuries; she herself has a spinal cord injury, due to an accident. She convinced Arjun and me to walk for them at the Mumbai marathon this year."

Mehr says the courage shown by the affected children made them take up the cause. "Ketna asked Arjun and me to visit them and see the work they do. We were so moved, we decided to sign on. One doesn't recover from spinal cord injuries but just learns to deal with life. It's really sad. One has to be so patient with life... Pain and discomfort are the least of their concerns."

Mehr has attended many seminars held by Ketna in local trains. On June 25 the couple will jointly represent the NGO as their brand ambassadors at a seminar to be held near Ruia College in Matunga. Says Mrs Rampal, "We have agreed to be there. This is the first time Arjun and I are coming together.

We want to tell everyone that people suffering from spinal cord injuries can lead normal lives. The Nina Foundation wanted a picture of us at the Mumbai marathon, we requested Dabboo Ratnani to do a special photo shoot. That's how the posters came about. People like Ketna make you feel how important certain issues in life are."

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:42 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal miffed with Farhan?
Monday, June 29, 2009, 15:48

There have been a lot of rumours floating around in industry circles for quiet some time now that Arjun Rampal is quiet miffed with his Rock On co-star Farhan Akhtar. The reason, it is being said that Arjun didn’t like Farhan hogging all the limelight post the film’s release.

Apparently, buzz was also that despite having done a better job as an actor than Farhan in Rock On, Farhan managed more accolades since he was also the producer of the film and a media favourite. But it seems all these were nothing but idle mind planted gossip stories of a few tabloids.

Arjun has clearly stated that all these rumours are nothing but crap and has further added that he has got enough credit and accolades for Rock On and so has Farhan. Arjun feels Farhan deserved it and that having worked with him as a director in Don, he has a lot of respect for him.

Arjun had earlier ventured into production with I See You but now it is learnt that he is going slow for his second production since he wants to concentrate more on his acting career.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:47 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
Gerard Butler invites Arjun Rampal for premier
Friday, August 7, 2009, 11:53

Arjun Rampal was a special invitee at the premiere of Hollywood actor Gerard Butler's film The Ugly Truth at Leicester Square in London. Arjun confirms, "Yes, I met Gerard in London on Monday. He had invited me to his premiere. I reached a bit late, as I was shooting. I had first met him in Dubai at the launch if the Atlantis hotel. When he came to India, we hung out together. We have kept in touch with e-mails so Gerard knew I was in London and invited me. Later, we went to Dorchester hotel for the cast and crew party. I met his co-star Katherine Heigl too. We partied till early morning, after which he had to leave for his morning flight at 6 am."

Arjun admits that though he and Gerard kept in touch, it was still a surprise when he was invited for the premiere. "He is a very sweet and chilled out guy — very down-to-earth, and one of us. He loves India and is very fond of the people he knows in the film industry." Arjun is shooting for House Full and is missing Mehr and daughters Mahikaa and Myraa but the wife will be joining him shortly, "I think I will take Mehr to the U2 concert in London on Aug 15 as we are both huge fans of the U2 group. Then I return on August 24 to India to launch my club Lap in Delhi on August 28." Sounds like a plan.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:49 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal on the cover of GQ
Monday, August 10, 2009, 15:20

He is one of the first premier supermodels of India. He is none other than Arjun Rampal, the man who put India on the global map, courtesy his Adonis look and a personality that gives many supermodels an inferiority complex even today! And it is this man, who is on the cover of the latest edition of GQ.

Aptly titled 'The unusual world of Arjun Rampal', this article takes a 'magnified sneak peak' in the world of the enigmatic phenomenon called Arjun Rampal! It has him talking about his supermodel wife Mehr Jessia. He says, "When I looked at my wife for the first time, I thought she'd be a beautiful wife to have- and it happened. I guess my visualization was just stronger than the rest."

This issue also has a treat for Arjun's fans in the form of 5 things that you didn't know about him, but should know. A couple of these things include him confessing that he was really scared before Om Shanti Om and the legendary man by whom Arjun was completely rattled by! Arjun also speaks his heart out saying, "We've gone through that phase where we've tried to do other things just to make ends meet". This issue surely makes an interesting read.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:51 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Arjun injures his back in the gym
Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 16:34

Arjun Rampal, who is shooting in London for Housefull, injured his back while working out in the gym. Says a source from London, "On Friday, he was doing squats in the hotel gym when he sprained a back muscle. He didn't pay any attention to it, and even shot that day. The following day, he went to a location one and a half hours away from his hotel. The car ride aggravated the condition so much that by the time he reached the set, he was in extreme agony and couldn't move." A doctor had to be called on the sets and Arjun was grounded for some time.

Arjun's pain was so bad that shooting had to be called off for a while. The source continues, "The doctor gave Arjun some painkillers after which he had to rest for some time. But he could only shoot some light stuff that too which didn't require much effort." Director Sajid Khan brushes off the injury with "It was a muscle pull, that's it. He was working out in the gym when he pulled a muscle. Now he's fine and we all shot yesterday."

Arjun's wife, Mehr Jessia, is more forthcoming, "Arjun's had a back problem for a long time as a result of which he has joint and nerve problems which need to be treated. He developed it while doing some action sequence during his second film. Poor Arjun was in terrible pain but he's better now. I will be joining him in London on August 13."

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 09:50 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Fox Review
Friday, September 4, 2009, 12:43

Making a suspense thriller is tough. To keep the audience attentive, besides keeping the viewer guessing till the end, requires complete understanding of the craft. Deepak Tijori had attempted a suspense thriller earlier [most storytellers have a penchant for this genre] and Fox, a complex theme, is more of a challenge for him. So, does Tijori get it right? Initially, yes. But Tijori loses it all towards the post-interval portions. The culmination is the thorn in the flesh.

Strangely, most film-makers in Bollywood just don't give a proper conclusion to suspense thrillers. The wrap up is just not compelling, with most films running out of steam in the final leg. Fox falls in this category. Verdict? This fox lacks the bite!

Arjun [Arjun Rampal] is a successful criminal lawyer whose knowledge and aggressive interpretation of the law makes him a name to reckon with. He is reputed to have never lost a case and can get anyone acquitted, no matter what the crime. No wonder then, criminals swear by his name.

After years of saving criminals from punishment, one day, torn with guilt, he decides to quit his law practice and change for good. However, someone seems to be unwilling to let him go so easily. Now, Arjun is in a race to save himself and must use the help of his girlfriend Urvashi [Sagarika Ghatge] and a police officer Yash [Sunny Deol ] before it's too late.

Fox starts off very well. The suspense builds up beautifully… in fact, everything's going fine till it's time to lift the veil of secrecy. A number of sequences are truly well canned and the characters and situations only evoke mystery. In fact, Fox has an intriguing start and an absorbing middle.

But, as mentioned at the outset, the conclusion lacks fizz. The film ends on a tepid note, with things suddenly turning 'filmy'. The villain's motive seems so bizarre and predictable that it puts you off instantly. In fact, whatever impression you may've generated evaporates into thin air.

Nigam Bomzan's camerawork is striking at places. But why is the camera shaking so much? Hand-held camera movement even during courtroom sequences is disturbing to the eye. Monty Sharma's music is sloppy, although the background score is alright.

Sunny Deol is restrained this time . Arjun Rampal looks perfect for his part. But why is he sporting a hideous wig at the start? Udita Goswami is wasted. Where does she disappear midway? Sagarika Ghatge is convincing. Vipul Gupta is a confident entrant. Ravi Gossain is okay. On the whole, Fox fails to hook your attention. At the box-office, despite the presence of star-names, the fizz would be missing.

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 09:53 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
“After Chak De anything else is glam" - Sagarika Ghatge
Monday, September 7, 2009, 11:32

She may love it or detest it, but the fact remains that she would always have a 'Chak De girl' tag attached to her. She may do much better work in her upcoming films as well, but her name would always rhyme with Preeti Sabharwal. We catche up with the young woman who has returned to the silver screen with Fox, two years after Chak De India.

Sagarika, finally we get to see you again in Fox! So where were you during last couple of years?
(Laughs) Oh yes, it was a long break indeed. Not that I wanted it this way, but then it was perhaps destined. I am very excited about Fox though. I hope that people who loved my work in Chak De India would go, check out Fox and then like me in this film as well (smiles). As an actor, it is always a challenge to do your second film since audiences didn't have any perceptions about you in your first film. Once they appreciate you there, pressure only builds up to perform better in your subsequent outings.

What made you sign a thriller after Chak De India?
Because I can't keep playing a sportsperson all my life, can I (smiles)? At the end of the day, I am an actor who was doing her job in Chak De India and have done so again in Fox as well. Also, the fact is that I didn't start Fox right after the release of Chak De India. Something else also had come by but it didn't work out.

The gap must have been frustrating....
Yes, there was a gap for sure but then the atmosphere during the last couple of years eased me in out and also prepared me in a way. I learnt a lot of things about this profession as well as life in general. I was inexperienced when I started off and even today, I am treating myself as a newcomer only. See, when Chak De... came to me, I was facing the camera for the first time. In fact, I had not even auditioned for the role and I was very-very raw. Since the role was more to do with how I did as a sportsperson, there was no make up or glamour quotient involved. Chak De... experience did help to a great degree though in grooming me. Just being on the sets was educative enough and an entirely new experience. Even after the film was released, there were so many shoots etc. that I attended which made time fly by.

It must be quite some moment for you to be back in business with Fox, right?
Of course. However, one has to be cautious before going gaga over your film because today, you don't know what's going to do well and what's not. Before you finalize a project, it's not about the best one to come your way. It's all about instinct. As long as you follow your instinct at that point in time and don't regret it later, you would always be satisfied. A film may or may not do well but you have to ensure that you are good enough for people to appreciate your performance. At the end of the day, they may have liked you in your first film but they would come and watch your third film only if you are good in second too.

So how did you ensure that you are indeed good in your second film?
(Laughs) Well, that's for audiences to come back and tell me how good or bad I was in Fox. I am happy with the fact that I didn't allow myself to play the role of a regular heroine in my short stint so far. Not that I am consciously avoiding that but I want to be more than just a good looking face on the sets. Even in Fox, where I play a lawyer, I am more than just an arm candy for Arjun. I am with him throughout at each and every move that he makes. Moreover, I work with him during each of his endeavours, as you would see in the film, rather than just sticking around like a regular girl.

Since Arjun has been in the industry for 7-8 years already, he must have been a great help?
See, all my co-stars have been very nice and professional. Yes, 90% of my scenes are with Arjun and our characterization is such that our love is mature rather than incorporating a typical girl-meets-boy relationship. This helped in raising the bar for our performances. For that matter, I have quite a few scenes with Sunny Deol also around and it was great to have a senior actor like him around. I don't have too many scenes with Udita, but we were nice and cordial with each other on sets. Sorry, no fireworks there (smiles)!

How did the entire Chak De... experience help you during the shoot of Fox?
Yes, there was little bit help from Chak De... though frankly, these two are entirely different films. Chak De.... was such a sports centric film and working in it was like being in a middle of a sports camp. It all really got into my psyche. Also, today when I see the film , I feel that I could have been much better in so many scenes. However, once I reached the sets of Fox, I had to consciously leave Chak De... behind since at the end of the day you are an actor and you have to get into the groove of different setups every now and then.

So what was it about Fox that made you give it a green signal ?
Honestly, after Chak De...., I could have done lots of films. However, it was a conscious decision to go slow and I am glad that I stuck to it. I wanted the whole setup of my next film to be strong. It wasn't just about whom I was paired opposite with, though I have to mention that the entire experience of working with Arjun was great. Today, I am pretty content with what I have managed to do in Fox.

Which includes looking glam?
(Laughs) After Chak De…, anything else is glam! In Fox though, being glamorous is in a different way altogether because frankly, my role isn't the kind where I go full-on glam. The whole film is a thriller and there is a definite storyline that runs throughout the proceedings. Yes, it's a very strong role that I get to enact and my character is definitely not someone who is just hanging by a hero.

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 09:55 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
You can now bite Kareena Kapoor!
Thursday, September 10, 2009, 14:32

Well before you run wild with your imagination let us clear the air you cannot bite Kareena but surely a pizza that has been named after her. Almost three months after Bollywood bombshell Mallika Sherawat laid it on thick by launching a milkshake named after her, Bebo has lend her name to a pizza. An international pizza chain has recently introduced a size zero pizza which has been aptly named the Kareena Kapoor Size-Zero Pizza.

The pizza will be available in medium and large sizes and is topped with finely diced chicken, red chillies, baby corn and is spiked with onions. But how does Kareena lend her name such a high calorie bomb? Well Kareena is putting on a few extra pounds for her upcoming Karan Johar movie. The Siddharth Malhotra directed movie will be produced by Karan's Dharma Productions and Shahrukh's Red Chilles Entertainment. The movie will also star Arjun Rampal and Kajol .

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.12.2009, 16:41 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal identifies murderer Manu Sharma
Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 16:16

Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal confirmed that Manu Sharma, who is serving a life term for the murder of model Jessica Lal in 1999, was in his lounge bar LAP on Friday.

Arjun said that the close circuit television camera footage has shown that Sharma, who is currently out on parole, had come to his pub along with Sahil Dhingra. He added that following the incident, he has cancelled the membership of Dhingra, who is the owner of leading apparel exporter Orient Craft. LAP permits only its members.

The police came to LAP following a complaint against Dhingra, who had sniffed into the pub after a tiff with the son of a senior police officer in another bar. They caught Dhingra but Sharma escaped through the rear door.

The Shiela Dikshit-led Congress government has come under fire after Sharma was found partying. He was granted parole on the ground that his mother was seriously ill and he had to attend to family business. On Delhi Chief Minister's recommendation to the Lieutenant Governor, his parole has been extended by 30 more days.

The state government has asked the Delhi police to submit a report on the incident.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.12.2009, 16:42 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви
Kingfisher 2010 Calender – Part VII
Monday, December 7, 2009, 13:38

21 year old sizzling model Hema Sadasivan dislikes arrogance in people and has a fondness for honest people. Hema says that she wants to be a Kingfisher 2010 Calander girl because it has quality, glamour and is the best swimsuit calendar in India. Hema who stands 5 feet 8 inches tall believes her long legs, her eyes and her smile can take her a long way in becoming famous model.

Hema who plans to make it big through the Kingfisher 2010 Calender says she would like to go on a dream date with Arjun Rampal where she would cook for him. Hema says her favourite bikini moment was when she shot my portfolio from Haider Khan. She signs off saying that she has the right attitude to go ahead in life.

MayaДата: Вторник, 26.04.2011, 08:57 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
SRK and I have great on-screen chemistry: Arjun Rampal
Priyanka Jain, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, April 25, 2011

Arjun Rampal, who plays RA.One in Anubhav Sinha’s superhero fantasy of the same name, says that he’s extremely excited about performing stunts on his own. “The action sequences look fantastic. I’ve worked hard and enjoyed doing all the stunts by myself,” he beams.

The actor, who re-s hot to fame with Housefull and Raajneeti last year, has been closely involved with the film’s post-production too, ensuring that he spends a couple of hours whenever possible with the technical team working on it.

The National-Award winner is quite fond of super hero films. “Batman in The Dark Night is an all-time favourite. Unlike other superheroes, he’s human, born without super powers,” says Arjun. “I think it’s cooler to be human with some flashy gadgets that help save the world.”

Arjun RampalWhen asked if his character in RA.One is anything like Batman or Superman, without divulging any details, he says, “RA.One has super powers. I can’t speak beyond this because I’m contractually bound to not give away information before the publicity campaign flags off.”

Arjun Rampal has earlier played a villain with RA.One’s superhero and producer, Shah Rukh Khan in Om Shanti Om. “Shah Rukh and I have great on-screen chemistry. Hopefully, this time, it will be better than Om Shanti Om. I’m keeping my fingers crossed,” says the actor adding that his daughters, Mahikaa and Myra, can’t wait for RA.One to release. “They ask me reasons why it’s taken so long in the making. I try to make them understand that large-canvas films like RA.One take a while to get ready.”

Arjun, who rides a bike in the movie, admits his wife Mehr, and his mother, detest bikes. “Since they don’t like motorbikes, I didn’t buy one to this day. But now, I’m happy with my new Hyosung Superbike,” he smiles. “Till the film releases, I’ll entertain my daughters by taking them out for drives.”

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

LudgerДата: Вторник, 07.06.2011, 11:44 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви
Arjun Rampal is Aishwarya Rai’s Hero

Chakpak News Service on 23 May 2011 1:18 PM

Actor Arjun Rampal has been roped in as the hero of Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Heroine’

Its official. Former model turned National Award winning actor Arjun Rampal (38) will essay the role of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s hero in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine. This will be the first collaboration between the trio. Rampal’s character in the film uses Aishwarya’s character to gain a toehold in the industry. A source told us, ‘It is rare that good actors are also so good looking. The National award has given Arjun his much needed confidence to pull of a solo-hero project.’

Interestingly, Filmfare magazine editor Jitesh Pillai tweeted ‘Arjun Rampal will play the lead in madhur bhandarkar’s film. No established leading man will agree to play the lead in a film titled HEROINE.’ Pillai then erased his comment!

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Арджун Рампал - Arjun Rampal » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz