Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 26.04.2024, 04:32
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Джон Абрахам - John Abraham » Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 16:05 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
статьи на иностранном

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 16:06 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
By Mumbai Mirror Bureau
Posted On Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 03:03:58 AM

John Abraham has been going steady with girlfriend Bipasha Basu for years now. However, John is now coasting on a huge popularity wave. Naturally, he is attractive bait for women.

Rumour has it that he seems to have developed a close friendship with jewellery designer Paulomi Sanghavi. She has her own store in Mumbai and moves with the swish set, boasting of clients like Laila Khan and Manisha Koirala. It is but natural that their paths may have crossed.

In the fickle world of Bollywood, relationships are transient and rumours abound. John and Paulomi met through common friends and seem to have hit it off.

Paulomi Sanghavi

Though you may not see the two wining and dining, rumour has it that they get along like a house on fire.

But, of course, one can always have many ‘good friends’.

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 16:09 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
By Subhash K Jha
Posted On Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 03:20:33 AM

While both Bipasha Basu and John Abraham have been busy this year getting their respective homes renovated, it’s Bipasha’s Khar house, which is ready first. John’s house will take some more time before it can be completed.

Confirming the news, Bipasha said, “Finally I’m going home. I can’t wait. I’m tired of living out of suitcases. The architects and designers took much longer than we thought they would. The housewarming puja is today since there is no other auspicious day soon. But it will take another 10 days for all of us (parents and sister) to move back into our home.”

Bipasha’s boyfriend, John, will have to wait for some more time for his family home at Bandra, Bandstand to be ready although the house has been under renovation for several months now. With John currently shooting in London for Abbas Tyrewala’s film till September, the work may take even longer to complete.

Commenting on his home, John said, “I’m not worried. My brother, Alan, is an architect and he’s taking good care of the renovation work.”

Now that his girlfriend’s home is done, John intends to fly back from London periodically to check out his home’s progress. He said, “I’m thinking of coming down for one day every weekend, if that’s possible. But I’m glad Bipasha’s home is finally ready. That’s as good as my own home, no?”

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 08:18 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
When John is away, Bipasha is at play. She was seen partying with former boyfriend Dino Morea while longtime lover John is working hard in London

By Ashwini Deshmukh
Posted On Saturday, August 01, 2009 at 02:16:32 AM

Former lovers Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea were seen living it up at a party held at a suburban nightclub last week. The two were together till the wee hours at the party, which was a going away party for a common friend who was leaving for the US for good.

A source present at the party said, “Everybody was surprised to see Bipasha and Dino partying together last week. The two haven’t been seen much together after they called it quits and Bipasha started seeing John Abraham.”

Perhaps the two hanging out together had something to do with a certain Mr Abraham being away in London. As for the Bipasha-Dino equation, despite parting ways, the two have been good friends and no animosity was ever witnessed between them over the years. But seeing the two old lovers partying together did raise quite a few eyebrows.

Commenting on the party, the source added, “It was a farewell party organised by Bipasha and her friend Rocky S for one of their close friends. Unfortunately, John couldn’t be present at the party as he is busy shooting for Abbas Tyrewala’s film, 1-800-LOVE, in London. Dino was also invited to the party.”
Bipasha confirmed the news and said, “John’s best friend, Vicky, was leaving for America so decided to have a farewell party. All my friends, John’s friends and family got together. Unfortunately, John is in London and he missed all the fun that night.”

Rocky S, designer and a close friend of Bipasha, said, “Yes, Bipasha, Dino and a few of our friends did party together. We like to hang out together and also party once in a while. Dino is a close friend of ours.”

Commenting on the party and also his relationship with Bipasha, Dino said, “John’s brother was there too. I completely respect the relationship John and Bipasha share. Trying to put two and two together doesn’t make sense in this case. They’re very happy together and that’s how things are. Bipasha is like family to me ever since we moved to Mumbai (years ago).”

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:35 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
July 20,2009
John as a Global Hero

John Abraham was recently named "Global Hero of Habitat" for all his work encouraging the youth of today to take a stand against poverty.

John overjoyed by the response stated to the media “The honor and privilege is all mine and I thank Habitat for the opportunity it has given me, to make a difference to society. I once again appeal to all the youth to come make a difference, by action and let inaction be eliminated from their dictionaries, in helping address the issue of poverty housing in India and around the Globe.”

John has been involved with Habitat for Humanity in 2006. In 2007 Johns brigade made headlines for the millions of youth that became involved with the organization volunteering their time to help those more unfortunate than them.

источник johnabraham.com

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:37 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
August 16, 2009
Back To The Big Apple

John Abraham is going to the big apple for a reunion with director Tarun Mansukhani. Both have been invited to attend the iView Film Festival to take place August 28-30, 2009. The iView Film Festival brought to you by Engendered is an annual transnational arts and human rights festival. The best of contemporary South Asian cinema to explore the complex issues of gender and sexuality in South Asia will be shown in a three day long festival including red carpet galas and all. Dostana will be opening the festival on August 28,2009 at the Lincoln Center in Manhattan. Boman Irani and Kirron Kher will also be in attendance for a true Dostana reunion.

John, who has been shooting in London will be taking a quick break from his busy schedule to attend the festival then back to the UK to finish Abbas Tyrewalas 1-800-Love.

источник johnabraham.com

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:31 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Bipasha skips party to meet John
Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 10:30

Bipasha Basu rushed from Hyderabad to Mumbai for a day to spend time with beau John Abraham, who was leaving for London for a month-long schedule. She returned to the Charminar city the following day, to finish a pending song for All The Best. As a result, she missed the film's wrap up party. Producer Ajay Devgan had requested her to stay back for the wrap-up party. She says, "I had to come back for John as I won't be meeting him for a long time now."

Bips says, "When you are away on an outdoor shoot for a long time the co-stars and crew become like an extended family. We all hang out together and even have our meals together. I will miss them all when we finally wrap up this last song." Another reason Bipasha had to return was because her Khar apartment is almost ready. "I had to come back for some final work on it. I was homeless until now and was in a dilemma whether I should stay in Andheri (she also has a flat there) or Bandra. Though it's exciting to move into a place completely done up according to my specifications and taste," She laughs, "Though I wish someone would pay the bills for me or at least someone rich like a king adopts me as a child."

Though Devgan gifted her BlackBerry, one person that Bips has come away impressed with is Fardeen Khan. Bipasha says, "Fardeen is a very philosophical person — very well-read, intelligent, well-behaved and chivalrous. I found him a most impressive talker."

The buzz is that when there was talk of Bipasha learning belly dancing on the sets, Fardeen had excitedly jumped up and asked when? He had added that he was even ready to sponsor Bipasha for her belly dancing classes. Bipasha had quipped that after learning she would show her dances to Devgan and Fardeen. Bipasha laughs, "Yes that's true Fardeen did say that and it was sweet of him. But I haven't started my classes yet."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:33 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
John mingles with a new girl
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 10:00

There seems to be a new girl in John Abraham's life. Well he hasn't dumped Bipasha Basu and hooked up with some one for sure but these days he often mingles with jewellery designer Paulomi Sanghavi. Although there is no romance brewing up between the two, John constantly keeps in touch with Paulomi whom he met through a common friend.

Paulomi's elite clientele stretches across Bollywood so she is a pretty well known figure in the tinsel town. People close to them swear by their chemistry together. Although John has been in a steady relationship with Bipasha has been linked to Vidya Balan and more recently Katrina Kaif. Well hope this doesn't make the Bong babe feel insecure.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:35 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Bipasha moving back to her home
Thursday, July 30, 2009, 16:33

Both Bipasha Basu and John Abraham have been busy this year getting their respective homes renovated. Bipasha, it seems, has won the race to renovation. Her home in Khar (Mumbai) under renovation for the past one year is finally ready. And she is moving back to her home.

Heaving a sigh of relief Bipasha said, “The house warming puja is tomorrow (Wednesday) since there is no other auspicious day close by. But it will take another ten days for all of us to move back into our home. It’s been one helluva wait. The architects and designers took much longer than we thought they would. But finally I’m going home. I can’t wait. I’m tired of living out of suitcases.”

Bipasha’s boyfriend John, currently shooting in London will have to wait more for his home to be ready. His family home on Bandra Bandstand has been under renovation for some months now, with no sign of completion yet. Now with John in London until September the work may take longer.

“But I’m not worried. My brother is an architect and he’s taking good care of the renovation work,” says John from London with a false bravado.

However now that his better half’s home is done John intends to fly back from London periodically to check out the progress with his home. “I’m thinking of coming down for one day every weekend, if that’s possible. But I’m glad Bipasha’s home is finally ready. That’s as good as my own home, no?”

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:36 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
Akshay and John to strip on pole
Monday, August 3, 2009, 11:49

Rohit Dhawan, the son of filmmaker-editor David Dhawan has finally got third time lucky. Rohit was earlier supposed to make his directorial debut with a film titled Come on Pappu. This film was to star Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and a chimpanzee but its producers Percept Picture Company supposedly backed out due to lack of funds.

Then it seems Rohit completely dropped the idea of making this film. He then worked on his own script and prepared his own set up for this film starring Akshay Kumar and John Abraham in the lead. Apparently, he took this project to Studio 18 but they refused to go ahead with it because of Akshay Kumar’s high price demand and John Abraham’s mega fee hike post back to back successes of Dostana and New York.

But finally Rohit got his dream debut project fulfilled when he approached another corporate biggie third time around. Eros International gave nod to his proposal and it will now be made under their banner. This film is a romantic comedy and will feature Akki-John playing pole dancers in a strip club. They had last worked together in 2005's comic hit Garam Masala.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:39 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
John fills Bipasha's world with lights
Thursday, August 6, 2009, 11:53

Bipasha Basu took off to spend some quality time with boyfriend John Abraham, who is shooting in London. But before she did, he arranged for a beautiful house-warming surprise for her. The actress, who has just moved into her newly done-up place, says, "John bought all the chandeliers and beautiful light fixtures that I had liked from all over the world and put them up all over my apartment. He had planned all this with my interior designer Ahsan and made the payments before he left for London." The actor is shooting for Abbas Tyrewalla's 1-800-Love Story in London.

Bipasha is very touched by her beau's gesture, "John knew how much effort and time I had spent in choosing each and every item in my home after six months of research after going through many catalogs and videos from all over. All my chandeliers and light fixtures are from Italy and Spain, there's even one in the bathroom. It was amazing to see all the chandeliers lit up!"

John had bought the home accessories without her knowledge and with Ahsan's help. On July 29, the actress had her griha pravesh and that's when she saw all the trouble John had taken. "I was surprised totally. I am so excited with my gift. I have to plan now what to give John for his home."

The actress will spend time with John briefly before flying to the US to join Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif for the Bollywood Meet And Greet show with fans in USA. "They are just appearances in Houston and Chicago and no singing or dancing is involved."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:41 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви
John Abraham surprises Bipasha
Friday, August 7, 2009, 15:14

Love is all around for Bipasha Basu and John Abraham, as he surprisd her by brightening up her new renovated house. John Abraham saw to it that the house of Bips is done well, when she was away for the shoot of her films.

Our little birdie chirps, “When Bipasha came back to her new home, she was surprised by John’s gesture. He gifted her beautiful chandeliers and lit up her house, as well as her face.”

John with the interior designer who was redoing Bips house went for chandelier hunting. “It was a long hunt, but finally John was able to get the best for Bipasha. Well now its time for John’s house to get under construction as he is also planning renovation,” adds the source.

Well Bips now it’s your turn to surprise your love… better start your hunt early!

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 14:44 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви
Katrina severing ties with John?
Thursday, August 13, 2009, 12:24

It was just weeks back that a Mumbai tabloid went on and on about an alleged clandestine relationship between Katrina Kaif and John Abraham while they were shooting their film New York . Though the talks have died down what with both Kat and John vehemently denying any such thing having happened, it can't be denied that Katrina’s rapport with boyfriend Salman Khan has not exactly been great since then.

Adding to her woes now is an offer from Dev D maker Anurag Kashyap to star in his next opposite John Abraham. It is learnt that the maverick filmmaker is making a series of movies about life in Mumbai and John is the only one who has been officially signed up so far. Anurag apparently has also sent the script across to Katrina who seems to have loved it.

Sources close to her claim, it’s just the kind of film Katrina would like to do at this point in time when she has just begun to make her mark as an actress. But she is still in two minds about signing up for the movie. The primary reason is that she is not sure if she wants to be paired opposite John Abraham again.

Katrina is in no mood to handle the rumours that she is sure will resurface.

LudgerДата: Среда, 09.09.2009, 12:18 | Сообщение # 14
Ангел Любви

Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Reshma Dhawan,

Saavn.com is bringing you the chance to ask John Abraham anything your heart desires! Rumor has it a Saavn.com reporter has been gathering questions from fans from across the world to bring you an interview you will never forget. John will be flashing that dimpled smile at the iView Film Festival which begins this Friday August 28,2009 in New York!

источник www.johnabraham.com

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 10:02 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви
John misses a hairy Abhishek!Saturday,
September 12, 2009, 12:35

The Dostana sequel is much-talked about and everyone is waiting for it to get made. Recently, the Dostana team, John Abraham and Tarun Mansukhani were in the US for the New York Film Festival, where Tarun interviewed John for the US news channel, AVS.

Their segment was called Tea with Tarun. John was missing his co-star, Abhishek Bachchan who is shooting for Mani Ratnam’s Raavan in India. But he then joked that Tarun, being as hairy as Abhishek, made up for him. Now, this is one of the interesting Bollywood dostis, isn’t it?

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Джон Абрахам - John Abraham » Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz