Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Четверг, 02.05.2024, 03:35
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Джон Абрахам - John Abraham » Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 10:05 | Сообщение # 16
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
John Abraham is already married!
Thursday, September 17, 2009, 9:29

Believe it or not Bollywood actor John Abraham has revealed that he is already married. Well before you let your imagination go too far away let us clear the air and say Bipasha Basu has no reasons to feel cheated. The hunk who revolutionised biking in India with his movie Dhoom said that he had no desires to settle down soon in life as he was already married to his bikes. He added that he would marry Bipasha only after adding four more bikes to his collection.

The New York star was in New Delhi to launch some new bike models from Yamaha Motors. John has been a brand ambassador for the auto giant in India for a years now. John said that he regularly went on honeymoons with his bikes and revealed he doesn't let anyone touch his bike. He candidly added that even girlfriend Bipasha Basu doesn't like sitting behind him as he keeps on complaining about the bike getting scratched.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 28.09.2009, 10:06 | Сообщение # 17
Ангел Любви
John Abraham hit hard by economic recession
Friday, September 18, 2009, 17:07

Thanks to the recession, John Abraham’s film, which was to be directed by Sabal Shekhawat and produced by Indian Films (Studio 18), has come to a halt. Studio 18 has backed out of the film, giving recession as the reason for doing so.

While the film hasn’t been shelved because both John and Sabal are very keen on doing it, though they are not sure when the movie will start filming. Studio 18 felt that the budget of the film was too high for recessionary times and that they should bring it down.

But Sabal wasn’t ready to do so. John too, is supporting Sabal (Sabal is the director who gave John his first modelling break). They have even decided on Turkey as their location for the shoot and a new producer is keen on doing the film .

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 12:52 | Сообщение # 18
Ангел Любви
Bipasha Basu's boobs groped at Durga Puja fest
Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 13:20

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu might not have dreamed in her wildest dreams that her much-awaited Durga Puja celebration would turn into a nightmare. It's reported that she was sexually abused by a sick-minded stranger at this year's Durga Puja celebration.

Sources said that Bipasha attended The North Bombay Sarvojonin Durga Puja at Santacruz with her boyfriend John Abraham. But sadly, a stranger spoiled her evening by groping her breasts. She was near the stage when the incident took place. The pervert ran away, taking advantage of the crowd.

The ugly incident left Bipasha furious and even wanted to lodge a police complaint. However, John whisked her away from the venue.

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 12:53 | Сообщение # 19
Ангел Любви
John Abraham signs Jacqueline Fernandez
Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 16:12

Not even one film old, Jacqueline Fernandez seems to have impressed John Abraham. The actor has signed the actress in his next directed by close friend Sabal Shekhawat.

The project might have been shelved with Studio18 but John is quite keen to work on the project. A source reveals, ''John has seen some rushes and promos of Jacqueline's debut film Aladin and really liked her. They both work out in the same gym and also have known each other for quite sometime. During the recce of this movie, John had spoken to the director and friend Sabal about Jacqueline. Now that the Studio 18 has backed out from the project, John is considering producing the movie along with Sabal and have finalized on the model turned actress.''

The source continues, ''The movie is a drama thriller and required a glamorous chick. Jacqueline will also be seen in a sporty avatar for the film and will be having a different look in the film. The movie will be going on floors early next year after John is finished shooting with his other projects. The director yet has to finalize the location, Turkey being one of them.''

Director Sabal confirms, ''We have signed Jacqueline for the movie. It is a story about 5 ex-commandos and what happens to them. Naseeruddin Shah and Ranvir Shorey also play important roles in the film.''

Speaking about the producers of the film, he says, ''John was planning to produce the film along with my production house but nothing has been finalized. We are in talks with other production houses.''

A source close to the actress confirms, ''Jacqueline has signed the movie and is excited to work with John.''

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 12:34 | Сообщение # 20
Ангел Любви
John Abraham turns on the Big Switch
Friday, October 23, 2009, 17:17

After Priyanka Chopra and Neha Dhupia, its time for another Bollywood ka tadka to represent the UTV Bindass show, Big Switch, which is starting this weekend. John Abraham is witness in one of the episodes very soon.

John will be seen in one of the episode of Big Switch where he will be spending some quality time with the contestants,” chirps the source.

Alongside one will see John taking part in the task too. “John will be competing in (handcart) haatgadi race as he competes with the participants and boost their morals in the show with the slum kids,” adds the khabroo.

When asked of in which episode we can see John, our source quips, “It is yet to be decided but definitely very soon.”

So viewers are you ready to watch your macho man in a handcart competition? The show goes on air from 24 October at 7:00 pm.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 12:35 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
John's biggest challenge as an actor
Saturday, October 24, 2009, 7:40

John never had to work as hard as he did to get it right for Abbas Tyrewala's 1: 800 Love. A large part of the drama in both films unfolds through telephonic conversations. And every actor knows emoting on the phone is one of the most difficult forms of acting.

Says the 1: 800 Love director Abbas Tyrewala, “It’s a challenge for the most seasoned of actors. A lot of the relationship between John and Pakhi (John’s co-star and also the director’s wife) unfolds on the telephone. It was tough. But Pakhi insisted on being on the sets in London to give cues even when John alone was doing all the telephonic talk. That made it far easier. She was providing him the cues while he delivered his lines on the phone.”

Abbas isn’t sure yet how he’s going to edit all the telephonic conversation in his film. But split screens showing the man and the woman talking to each other from separate places are out. “That’s the easy way out. I’ll have to find a way to show continuity in John and Pakhi’s conversations without resorting to gimmicks. But I’ve to hand it to John. He surrendered completely to the part and he has come out with a performance that's completely unexpected. Dare I say 1: 8 00 Love is a new beginning for John."

Abbas tries to assess his wife’s performance dispassionately. “She was always an actress. But she’s also my wife. So I was very nervous. Luckily Pakhi has turned out to be everything that we expected her to be.”

A lot has been made out of the fact that Pakhi has acted in a comedy Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai earlier. But Abbas is nonchalant about it. "We never hid the fact that she acted as Punarnava Mehta in Yeh Ka Ho Raha Hai. Then she went to Darjeeling to be school teacher. I got her back and I persuaded her to return to acting. She was born to be an actress."

Many times while shooting 1: 800 Love Abbas was stricken by deja vu. "It was like going back to Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na. The hero is introduced to the audience on the phone in both. Then when I shot a scene in a pub with John it turned out exactly like a pub scene between Genelia and Ayaaz Khan in Jaane Tu… Just goes to prove. Directors apparently keep making variations on the same idea all their career."

The London schedule went off without a hitch. “One of the actors Rohn was initially denied a visa. I insisted we can’t work without him. Thank God."

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.06.2011, 13:29 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
John Abraham is up for grabs

John is officially single and isn't sulking after his break up with Bipasha, in fact it seems like they both enjoying their single status and have had no problems in meeting new people

TNN

Posted On Wednesday, June 01, 2011 at 05:27:05 PM

After his break-up with Bipasha, John Abraham (in pic) is hot on the dating scene...

John Abraham is officially single. The actor and long time girlfriend Bipasha Basu broke up a few months ago. However, John isn't brooding. He is spotted hanging out with different girls and even has a few ladies from the industry who are playing Agony Aunt and helping him get over his break-up, that is if he isn't already!

By the looks of it, John is single and already mingling. His friend tells on, "It seems like John and Bipasha have both moved on well. None of them are depressed. They have coped magnificently with the break up and are enjoying the single status a great deal."

If talks are to be believed, John has been dating a few girls from the modelling fraternity. Currently in London shooting for Housefull 2, the guy seems to have found good friends in co-actors Chitrangada Singh, Deepika Padukone, who are helping him keep his head on his shoulders and his self esteem high.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.06.2011, 13:36 | Сообщение # 23
Лед и пламя
John, Bips' weird connection
TNN | Jun 3, 2011, 12.00am IST

Actors John Abraham and Bipasha Basu have helped life come full circle...

John Abraham and Bipasha Basu may have called it quits. Their nine-year love story came to an end, and what they are undergoing right now is an aftermath. All and sundry are trying hard to find the reason of their split, and while a few close friends says that the couple gradually grew apart, only a few know the real reason.

Funnily, as talks have it, Bipasha Basu has been pouring her heart our to Ranbir Kapoor - her Bachna Ae Haseeno co-star - after her split, while John Abraham, has found a reliable friend in Deepika Padukone, who is co-starring with him in Desi Boyz.

It can be remebered that Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone were once an item, and now they play agony aunts for a couple who was in love for nine whole years. Bipasha only recently claimed that she needed no shoulder to cry on, but also admitted that she and Ranbir meet up once in a way.

We are told, Ranbir was candid with Bips when his relationship with Deepika ran into troubled waters. However, John and Deepika have become friends only recently.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:07 | Сообщение # 24
Лед и пламя
John woos Wolverine’s trainer

After training Hugh Jackman, Hollywood stunt director J J Perry will help Abraham get new cuts and curves

Posted On Monday, August 08, 2011 at 03:03:55 AM

If you thought John Abraham sporting the dangerously low fitted trunks in Dostana was hot, think again. The actor has got himself a new trainer. And this time he will be working hard to get a body like the six pack-Gods of Hollywood: Gerard Butler, Sylvester Stallone and Hugh Jackman.

John's body has always been the talk of the town in Bollywood. However, John has now found admirer in the form of ace stunt director of Hollywood JJ Perry. In the next couple of months, the actor will be training under him.

Our source confirmed, "John was shooting in Jaisalmer for his film Force, when he received a call from one of his producer friends in LA. He was told that stunt director JJ Perry was impressed with him and wanted to speak to him. The producer friend also confided that they were discussing the possibility of a film with an Indian actor, when John's name came up. That's when Perry called him and enquired about his height.

When John answered 6.1, Perry commented that he was really impressed with John's physique and told him that he would love to train him. John, who is a fitness freak, immediately agreed. When Perry called John, he was currently shooting for the film Head Shot, with Sylvester Stallone."

"It took around eight months for John to build this physique for Force. It has taken him a long time to get in shape for a particular type and now he is going to train with Jerry. He is not eager to learn any particular form, but being a fitness freak he is willing to do a proper training session with him," added the source.

Perry had trained Hollywood celebs like Gerard Butler for 300 and Hugh Jackman for X-Men among many others. John Abraham remained unavailable for comments.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 07:09 | Сообщение # 25
Лед и пламя
John bails Santoshi out

Ladies And Gentlemen will now go on floors in November, without Ash and Abhishek

Posted On Saturday, August 06, 2011 at 02:44:36 AM

Aishwarya Rai’s pregnancy had affected more than just Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine. Rajkumar Santoshi who had to wait for five years before getting his project Ladies And Gentlemen going with Abhishek Bachchan and his wife in the lead roles, too had suffered a blow. However, like every cloud, this too has a silver lining.

This time, in the form and shape of John Abraham. Thanks to the actor, Santoshi’s film has just been salvaged. With the producers Astavinayak, the filmmaker will now start shooting his film in November.

Having failed to launch any of his projects, Power or Ladies And Gentlemen properly, the filmmaker had decided to put the latter on the backburner and move on with a new script starring newcomers. “I’m doing a love story with two new faces. Even the villain will be played by a newcomer.

The film industry needs a lot more new talent. Else we will have to continue depending on the same stars,” he had told the media, unhappy with the outcome (or rather, the lack of it) of his previous two projects.

The filmmaker who had earlier said, “I have postponed the project and would be waiting for Aishwarya to return to work,” had later sought other heroines. And had eventually, planned to scrap the project completely.

Now, the filmmaker is not just reviving the film, but also starting to shoot for the same in November with a completely new hero. A source revealed, “Ladies and Gentlemen is going on floors without Aishwarya Rai and even Abhishek Bachchan.

The deal happened recently and John has already given the project a go ahead. The romantic comedy was supposed to go on floors in July but will now start in November.”

“Santoshi is extremely close to the Bachchans and wanted to wait for Ash to deliver. But it’s still unclear as to when she will be able to get back to work in films.

Aishwarya is expected to deliver in November. Ironically, that’s when John has allotted his dates for the project. It is still unclear whether Santoshi has conveyed his decision to go ahead with the film without the Bachchans to them.

The leading lady is yet to be finalised and although there have been rumours about Preity Zinta being approached for the film, Zinta has strongly denied it,” added the source.

John Abraham and the officials at Astavinayak remained unavailable for comments. But Rajkumar Santoshi said, “Yes, I am discussing a film with John Abraham. but it is not Ladies and Gentlemen. That subject is on hold."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 04:20 | Сообщение # 26
Лед и пламя
I want to get married

John Abraham talks about his split with Bips, love for Deepika and plans for the future

Posted On Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 04:24:13 AM

A lot of things have changed in the life of John Abraham. He has not only developed his meso-ectomorph body for Nishikant Kamath's next film Force, but also looking forward to a fresh new beginning with films like Shootout At Wadala and Desi Boyz. While the actor has surely reached an enviable physical state, the same cannot be said about his emotions.

Opening up about his decade-long relationship with Bipasha Basu, the actor told Mumbai Mirror, “Whatever had to happen has happened. I think we needed to move on. And we did just that.” Denying all speculations about John cheating on Bipasha being the reason behind the breakup, the actor said, “Speculations and perceptions are usually wrong. This one is no exception. I respected Bipasha when she was in my life. I still respect her when she is not in my life.”

Bipasha seems to have no such inclinations to even greet her ex. The actresshad famously said, “I don't believe in wasting a minute over someone who doesn't value me.” The actor however, said that he doesn't believe in washing his dirty linen in public. “Bipasha and I respected what we had. We are now in different spaces. Think of it, what's the point in tracing backwards?” quipped John.

Does it hurt to hear about her linkups with Rana Daggubatti, Josh Hartnett and Shahid Kapoor? He said, “If she is happy in whatever she is doing, that's all that matters.”

Bipasha may have moved on, but what about John? Denying all rumours about him dating a certain Priya Marwah, the actor said, “There is no Priya Marwah. She doesn't exist. At least in my life.”

And what about Deepika Padukone? “I am overtly fond of Deepika. She is a lovely girl. But I was certainly not dating her. I have nothing to lose when these rumours make headlines. I just feel bad for the girls involved,” replied the actor.

“I don't want to be known as a guy who is roaming around with five women. I was very fair in my relationship with Bipasha. I guess I need to change a bit now. I'll speak more frequently and clearly hereafter,” revealed the actor about his plans for the future.

He also revealed that he wouldn't mind falling in love again. “I really don't know what my life holds for me. I am very happy with my present state of being. But I can fall in love again,” said John and surprised us by adding, “I want to get married,” and quickly followed it up with, “Yes, I have this tag of the sexiest man but married men are attractive too.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 01.10.2011, 09:04 | Сообщение # 27
Лед и пламя
I do one film a year: John Abraham
IANS | Oct 1, 2011, 12.00AM IST

John Abraham strives to excel in every character he plays and therefore restricts his work to one film a year.

Though he is 38, the actor doesn't feel the need to run after films as he feels secure in his space. Nowadays Fridays are not only about new movies, they are also about new faces and most actors are signing films after films to consolidate their position in the industry. John is however taking it easy as he wants to give his best to every project he takes up.

"I'm a very secure person. I've always been told by people, 'You are a commercial hero, just go out there and your film will be a hit.' But I have always done one film a year because I feel that you need to put effort in your character in every film," John told.

"As an artist that's what we strive for. Everything requires an honest shot. If I keep churning out films like a soap factory, I don't think I'm going to enjoy working. People like me because they feel that I do different things. They respect me for that," he added. John, who made waves with his roles in films like "Dhoom", "Dostana" and " New York", could not manage a hit in his last three releases - "Aashayein", "Jhoota Hi Sahi" and "7 Khoon Maaf". But the actor is now looking forward to his action-romance film "Force", which is a remake of Tamil hit "Kaakha Kaakha". The film is slated for a Friday release and is about a dutiful cop and his encounters with a dreaded gangster. With "Force", directed by Nishikanth Kamath, John is returning to the action genre after years and for the role he modelled his body on Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone. "After 'Dhoom' people expected me to do action," said John who took a break from the genre as he feels "there is a time and place for everything and I think I'm more mature as an actor now. Even bodily I'm far more fit; I've understood my body better now". "For this film, I was very clear that I don't want to do cable action. I wanted to do real, raw action, something that Sylvester Stallone did in 'Rocky'.

So I wanted to do that level of action and I wanted to look like him. That's what I concentrated on," added the actor who also worked in Deepa Mehta's period drama "Water". "The important thing was that I needed to look the part of the cop I'm playing in 'Force'. Nishikanth briefed me saying, 'I want you to look like an international Hollywood star, like Stallone with a body that looks like a machine.'" he added. And it was not easy-the actor had to work overtime and extremely hard to attain a physique that suited the character. "For 'Aashayein' I lost 16 kg and for 'Force' I put on 12 kg. I worked really hard for eight months, three hours a day work out. There is no short cut to a body like this," he said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:19 | Сообщение # 28
Лед и пламя
Forces of John's nature

Posted On Friday, November 25, 2011 at 02:25:49 AM

John Abraham, who had been training to become even more buff than he already is for Force, recently demonstrated his newfound power. Only this time, it was not for a film.

The actor, who was at a promotional event of his film Desi Boyz on Wednesday evening in Pune along with his co-stars Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone and Chitrangda Singh, got into a brawl with one of the fans gathered at the venue. Apparently, John was leaving the event with his team, when a fan came after him.

The actor turned around in anger and pushed the unidentified man a couple of times, claimed an eyewitness. Ultimately, security guards at the event had to intervene to defuse the tension. While the incident seemed like John was acting out for no reason, a source close to him justified his outburst, alleging that the actor had noticed the same man harassing a woman at the event

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:20 | Сообщение # 29
Лед и пламя

Up, Close and Personal with John Abraham

Posted On Friday, November 25, 2011 at 06:17:50 PM

After action-packed movies like Dhoom and Force, John plays the role of a male escort in Rohit Dhawan’s Desi Boyz. Talking about the film, John said, “It’s a fun and clean film. I am very excited to see how the audience reacts to it.”

Akshay and John were last seen in the movie Garam Masala which proved to be a massive hit that year. This Garam Masala jodi complements each other in the best way possible. “I learnt a lot from Akshay in Garam Masala. We think along the same lines. We have a winning combination and we don’t want to lose that,” said John.

Over the years the competition in the industry has increased with some new talents and fresh faces, but it seems that John knows how to handle this. He spoke to us about it saying, “There is a large amount of professional competitiveness in the industry. But for me a friend is someone who I can pick up the phone and call in the night and talk to about everything. I am very close to Abhishek, Akshay and Sanju. But I don’t compete with them. So many movies are being made, there is enough for everyone. There is a sense of competition only if you let it enter your mind. Otherwise you must just concentrate on your work.”

Currently, John is focusing on his upcoming action films, Shootout at Wadala and Race 2. “Next year, I will be doing films that will enhance the John Abraham action look. I am training vigorously for these. I want to get back into shape. I am really looking forward to it,” he said about the upcoming movies.

Talking about his personal life, he said, “I'm very protective about my personal life. I will never comment on it. Today, I will react like a tiger if anyone tries to interfere. In the past, my personal life has been open but now I have passed that stage. I just need to do a good film and have a good life.”

Breaking the macho-stereotypical image, John has come a long way in the industry, but he refuses to let go off his roots as he said, “I am one of those overtly conservative people. I get very shocked when I hear about youngsters making out in clubs. I am conservative but the way I am projected in completely opposite."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:27 | Сообщение # 30
Лед и пламя
John gets cold feet

With Bipasha in the audience, her ex shied away from doing the signature Desi Boyz pelvic thrust

Posted On Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 02:52:14 AM

Dancing before your girl might not be a bad thing. However, when the very girl becomes 'ex', the feeling can be a tad bit uncomfortable. At an award function held at a leading film studio last week, John Abraham had to go through a similar experience. While dancing with his Desi Boyz co-star Akshay Kumar, John who was enjoying his pelvic thrusts until he was pulled in front of Bipasha Basu.

A media person present at the event informed Mumbai Mirror, "Akshay was shuttling between the audience and the stage during the performance. He first went to Shah Rukh Khan who was sitting next to Rekha. He then moved on to his Ajnabee co-star Bipasha Basu. Akki sat down next top Bipasha and gestured towards his co-actor John."

John, had no choice but to join Akki in the act. "John came and stood with Akshay but he was visibly uncomfortable. While Akshay danced to the Desi Boyz number, John just stood there and watched. He then tried to pull Akki back on the stage," added the media person.

This is however, not the first time Akshay put John in a fix. John was visibly uncomfortable last week on the sets of Bigg Boss where Akki made sure John sits next to Salman, who reportedly had a fallout earlier.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Джон Абрахам - John Abraham » Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz