Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 14.05.2024, 05:29
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Девгана и Каджол » Каджол - Kajol » Каджол Kajol статьи на иностранном языке
Каджол Kajol статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 08:25 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Каджол - Kajol- статьи на иностранном языке

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 08:26 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Ajay Devgan gifts wife Kajol a white Audi Q7 for her birthday, which is on August 5

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Monday, August 03, 2009 at 03:15:55 AM

Kajol and Ajay Devgan

Kajol, who celebrates her birthday on August 5, has already received a gift from husband, Ajay Devgan. It is a white Audi Q7, which was gifted to her on Saturday.

A source said, “Kajol is very fond of cars. She has been driving a Mercedes, which was also gifted to her by Ajay, when their daughter, Nysa was born. The Audi was delivered at their Juhu bungalow on Friday. Ajay had parked it in the basement so that he could surprise his wife the next day. Next morning, on the pretext of taking her out, he surprised her with the gift. Kajol was thrilled.

Ajay, who is currently shooting for Milan Luthria’s Once Upon A Time in Mumbai, will be taking a day off on August 5 to spend time with Kajol.

The Devgans usually prefer to spend their special days with family and close friends and are planning to drive down to their Karjat farmhouse to celebrate Kajol’s birthday.”

Ajay Devgan’s spokesperson confirmed the news but refused to give any further details.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.09.2009, 09:13 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Kajol lands in Knorr Soup
Monday, August 10, 2009, 14:54

Knorr, Hindustan Unilever's largest soup brand in the country, is all set to launch a new and exciting ad campaign this season and for the very same purpose they have roped in Kajol as the brand ambassador. Kajol would be seen playing a mommy in the ad campaign which is scheduled to go on air from the 10th of August. The 2009 Knorr soup campaign redefines the 7pm snacking trend by offering Knorr soups as the perfect snack, represented through the campaign idea, "Tummy bhi khush, Mummy bhi khush"

Speaking on her association with the brand, Bollywood's supermom Kajol had this to say, "Knorr soup has long been a family favourite and it feels great to be associated with one of my favourite brands. As a working mom, often I've found myself struggling with snack ideas that are not only easy on time but tasty and nutritious as well...a solution I found in soup! I strongly believe that a family that eats together lives together; and with Knorr soup's assurance of real vegetables and complete absence of preservatives, I have one less thing to worry about."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.09.2009, 09:16 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Kajol snubs Aparna Sen
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 11:16

According to B-Town buzz, Kajol walked out of a story narration given by Aparna Sen, because she wasn't too happy with the script and concept. Says a source from Kolkata, "Aparna Sen has written a Bengali film called Iti Mrinalini supposedly based on her own life, which is being produced by Venkatesh Films. It's the story of an aging actress and the script is said to have certain similarities to her life. The director was keen to cast Kajol, as her father was Bengali, and felt she would be familiar with the language. She wanted her to play the role of the younger actress while Sen would play the ageing actress."

The source continues, "After chasing the young actress for some months to hear a narration, she got a date from her but fifteen minutes into the narration, Kajol excused herself and walked out. After waiting for an half-an-hour, Aparna realised that she was not coming back and left the Devgan residence, smarting with humiliation. Now she has cast her daughter Konkona in the role. A few years ago, Aparna was to direct Kajol's husband Ajay Devgan in PNC's Gulel but that project fell through even though Ajay had liked the script.

Aparna Sen rubbishes the rumour, "Absolute rubbish! I never even thought of Kajol for Iti Mrinalini which is a small budget Bengali film where Konkona and I were always supposed to be playing the younger and older age of the same person. Kajol was never even considered! I have never met her."
Kajol's spokesperson too maintains, "Kajol and Aparna have never met."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.09.2009, 09:22 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Kajol goes book shopping for daughter
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 12:25

Kajol is a doting mother. After wrapping up the US shooting of Karan Johar’s My Name is Khan, she was seen book shopping at a famous Juhu store. And while she’s known to be an avid reader, this time she was shopping for daughter Nysa.

Dressed in jeans, a T-shirt and designer glasses, she left after buying practically half the store. The staff offered to help her carry her purchases but she kindly declined.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 22.09.2009, 09:58 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
It is Kareena and not Kajol for Additi
Monday, August 31, 2009, 13:55

Additi Gupta aka Heer of Kis Des Mein Hain Mera Dil is baffled with her on-screen character. Well she was supposed to look like the cute and simple but yet elegant Kareena Kapoor of Jab We Met, but the actress ended up looking like Kajol in her straight hair and a saree.

Additi revealed about the confusion, “Actually it was planned when we started the serial that my character would resemble like that of Kareena in Jab We Met, but people say my looks are like Kajol of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ,” she said.

Though, the actress doesn’t have any problem in being a Kajol look alike; as she added, “After so many episodes, now at last I am Kajol by appearance sometimes but will only be Heer by character!” Anyways Heer not to worry, as people like you in this avatar too!

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 10:43 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Kareena Kapoor secretly attends acting workshops
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 9:57

Manish Malhotra is having a hard time trying to bring down Kareena Kapoor's glamour-quotient in Stepmom, to make her look like the ordinary working woman. Kareena is leaving nothing to chance this time. In her determination to make sure she can match strides with the formidable scene-stealer Kajol in the desi Stepmom, she has been quietly attending acting workshops with the film's director Siddharth Malhotra.

To make time for this, Kareena has been stealing time out of the rehearsals for the song that she began shooting with Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots this week.

Playing Kajol's soutan in the Indian Stepmom won't be a cakewalk for Kareena Kapoor. The two actresses start shooting together from the end of this month.

Says Kareena, "The last time I rehearsed for a part it was for Vishal Bhardwaj's Omkara. However, that was a more unconventional film and role where I had to get into a milieu and character I knew nothing about. But Stepmom is urban and very contemporary. I play a very normal metro-centric working girl. It should've been easier."

Through the workshops, Kareena is discovering how difficult it is to play a normal girl. "I walk talk dress like an ordinary working girl. I'll be using no makeup."

The clothes by Manish Malhotra will on this occasion be far less glamorous than what Kareena generally gets to wear. "I couldn't cut my hair as planned because of continuity clashes. And I didn't want to cut my long hair. But I'm going for a new hairstyle."

The biggest challenge is to face the camera with the indomitable Kajol. Says Kareena, "She's always been one of my favourite actresses. We worked together in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But this is something else."

Kareena says there are lots of dramatic scenes between the two women. "The desi version of Stepmom is very different from the original. My role is also a big departure from what Julia Roberts played in Stepmom."

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 11:21 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Kajol is Oil Of Olay brand ambassador
Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 14:38

Going by the list of endorsements that the Bollywood celebrities are doing these days, FMCG market seem clouded with Bollywood stars busy promoting one product after another. After having reported the endorsement deals of Priyanka Chopra- Levis, Mugdha Godse- Mysore Sandal Soap, we bring you yet another endorsement scoop involving the electrifying Kajol who has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for the leading cosmetic giant Oil Of Olay.

Kajol, who has always spelt talent with a capital T, is one of the very few actresses who have managed to keep her image squeaky clean both on and off screen. This could be one of the major reasons why she is an eternal hot favourite when it comes to companies looking for the most saleable face. With Oil Of Olay in her kitty, Kajol has just added yet another feather to her cap full of brand-ambassadorships, which includes the likes of Anchor toothpaste, Yakult health drink, Whirlpool, Alpenliebe…to name a few.

With her much-awaited film My Name Is Khan, coupled with multitude of endorsements, Kajol is definitely back with a bang!

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2009, 11:24 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
“I have been very lucky as an actor”- Ajay Devgn
Thursday, October 22, 2009, 14:01

Ajay Devgan has come a long way in his Bollywood career from Phool Aur Kaante to All The Best. The once action hero has tried his hand in everything from acting to direction to production. Ajay shares with his journey so far in Bollywood.

How do you look back at your career from Phool Aur Kaante till All The Best?
I should say that I have been very lucky as an actor in the sense that I have always got the right film with the right director or else life would have been very boring.

How confident are you of All The Best clicking at the box office in a big way?
I have not seen Main Aurr Mrs Khanna and Blue, but since I have seen my film, I am pretty confident about hitting the jackpot at the box office. I am very confident ‘All The Best’ will click at the box-office in a big way. It is a rib-tickling comedy resulting from mistaken identities and hilarious goof-ups.

Are you hogging the show as a producer?
I may be the producer of All The Best but that does not mean that I am hogging the show. Sanjay Dutt fans will be ecstatic to see the actor donning his comic hat after a long spate of serious and intense roles. Bipasha too, after her much appreciated stint in ‘No Entry’ is back to showcase her comic streak adding to the madness that All The Best has to offer. While Fardeen Khan’s ‘rock-star’ look is fresh and appealing, Mugdha Godse looks all set to impress the viewers once again with her ‘natural’ screen presence, after Fashion.

Is All The Best a rip off from Paritosh Painter’s play Uncle Samjha Karo?
In fact, Uncle Samjha Karo has been ripped from a foreign play. We have bought the rights from the foreign writer of the play. Since the subject is in court, I cannot say more about this.
What according to you is the secret of your success as an actor?
I should confess that I have been very lucky as an actor in the sense that I have always got the right film with the right director or else life would have been very boring.

Do you regret having turned director with a flop like U Me Aur Hum?

My directorial debut U Me Aur Hum may have not clicked at the box office but that does not mean that I regret having made my debut with a sensitive film like that. If only I had wanted, I could have easily made my debut with a formula film but then I was very particular that I did not want to do a typical film when I set out to make my debut as a director with U, Me Aur Hum

Do you agree that you have played safe as a producer with a film like All The Best?

I knew that I was not taking a risk because I was not playing 100 percent to the galleries. I always knew that making Golmaal or for that matter Golmaal Returns was safe, because if a film makes you laugh, there is absolutely no risk at all for the maker. I have always believed that life is all about risks. All The Best is one such hilarious film.

How tough was it for you to direct U Me Aur Hum?

Direction was quite tough. If you are planned, direction is not at all difficult. The feedback that I got was that every one loved the second half of the film. If you are planned, direction is not at all difficult. The failure of U, Me Aur Hum did not shatter me because frankly I didn’t expect its collections to be extra ordinary like Golmaal Returns. I knew that making U, Me Aur Hum was part of the game. The kind of appreciation that I got from the audience was fantastic. However, I should confess that I was shocked at the kind of overwhelming reception that Golmaal Returns got at the box office.

Was it very difficult to convince Kajol to act in U, Me Aur Hum?

I knew exactly how she would perform and had written the character that she played in the film actually keeping Kajol in my mind. When she listened to the narration, she fell for it and said that she would love to do the role. I did not force Kajol to act in U, Me Aur Hum, just because it is our home production but cast her because I do not think any other actress could have done justice to her role the way she did.

Was London Dreams delayed because Salman and you did not see eye to eye at all?

I have never been an insecure actor. It is wrong to say that Salman and I did not get along with one another when we were working in Vipul Shah’s London Dreams. Salman Khan and I get along very well. We have had no issues either personally or professionally because we respect each other. Vipul is an organized director and knew what exactly what he wanted from Salman, me or for that matter Asin who is playing the leading lady in his film. Why would a director want to spoil his film?

What is your role in London Dreams?

I do not wish to divulge details about my role in London Dreams. Since Vipul has specifically asked me not to tell the media anything about the film before it’s release, all that I can divulge about the film is that it is about two friends, who are working in a musical band called London Dreams. It is a musical drama which has a lot of humor.

There are rumors about a split with Rajkumar Santoshi after Hulla Bol flopped!

Do not jump to the conclusion that Rajkumar Santoshi and I have sworn not to work with one another in future because Hulla Bol flopped and he did not set out to direct London Dreams as per his earlier plan. I have given my consent to Raj and will do a film with him. Raj is now working on the script and the day it is ready and I like it, I will go ahead and work with him.

Which are your forthcoming releases?

Besides Toonpur Ka Super Hero, which has an animated character, besides Kajol and me as the live characters, I also have up my sleeves films like Prakash Jha’s film Rajniti directed by Prakash Jha, who is known for his intense and thought provoking issue based films with the accent on politics, like Apaharan and Gangajal.

What is your criterion for saying yes to a film offer?

Either I like a script or not. The script should excite me. I see whether the producer and the director are both capable of ensuring that the project is completed. I take up a film, if and only if, I am convinced by the vision of the director. I have always believed in the fact that the director knows the best about any film and the actors only jump in and out of the sets. I make it a point to question my directors, though they always have the answers.

You seem to be the only actor who is extra choosy when it comes to selecting films!

It is not that only I am quite choosy as far as films are concerned. Today every actor is choosy. Every one of us is doing just one film at a time. It is only when you do ten films at a time that often you end up realizing that you do not have a choice.

You have surprisingly not jumped into the bait of corporate companies!

I do not want to commit myself for tomorrow. I have been getting a lot of offers from various corporate giants who are now making films. Who knows what is in store tomorrow? Why should I get stuck? When there is no lack of offers, why should I jump into any contract with any corporate and sell my soul to them?

What has been your experience as a distributor?

It was not as bad as people think. You wouldn’t believe it but the fact is that I have not lost any money at all in distribution of films. Thanks to the proliferation of the multiplexes in the metropolitan cities, distributors do not lose money at all these days. The producers of Black lost money but the distributors made money. In any case, as a distributor I believe in playing safe by undertaking to release the films on a commission basis.

To what extent has marriage earlier and fatherhood now brought about a transformation in you?

I feel that marriage and fatherhood certainly change one for the better. You get more responsible and want to spend more time at home with your kid.

Do Kajol and you have any plans for Nysa?

Nysa is too small now for us to think of what she is going to take up when she grows up. All that I would like to state now is that I want her to be daddy’s girl, because though Kajol is able to spend quality time with her, unfortunately thanks to my preoccupation with my commitments, I am able to spend very less time with her.

Though you had started off as an action hero, strangely enough, you do not have even one action film on hand now! Why?

I am keen now on doing an action film because I feel that I have not done one for such a long time.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 14:24 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
Ajay Devgn, Kajol throw a big success party
Monday, November 9, 2009, 14:34

Abhishek Bachchan walked in with Amar Singh instead of his Paa or his wife at Ajay Devgn’s first-ever bash for his friends in the industry on Thursday evening.

Bashful and cynical about glam-gatherings, Ajay Devgn has always shunned attending parties and has never before thrown one. But the new power-packed Devgn, newly energized by the success of All The Best, has resolved to let the world know that he’s ready to conquer showbiz.

Devgn’s buddies Sanjay Dutt and Manyata were the first to arrive and also among the first to leave since Sanjay had an early-morning flight to catch to South Africa.

And then there was Fardeen and his wife Natasha. After his successful back surgery in New York, Fardeen Khan was back in Mumbai for his first public appearance to celebrate his first successful film in ages at Ajay Devgn’s first-ever party for his colleagues held at the Sahara Star hotel on Thursday night, a day after Devgn wrapped up Prakash Jha’s Rajneeti in Bhopal.

All the arrangements were taken care of by Ajay Devgn and his wife Kajol, who were very prominently a part of the celebrations. The party went on till late night. John Abraham and Bipasha showed up much later.

One of the guests later said, “This party was a show of strength for Ajay Devgn. For too long he has smirked and silently watched the Khans rule as the glamorous elements in Bollywood. With wife Kajol at his side, Ajay wants to build Brand Devgn in par with Saif-Kareena and Abhishek-Aishwarya. The party on Thursday night was the first step in that direction.”

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 14:27 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
Kajol is mesmerised by Karan Johar
Thursday, December 24, 2009, 15:35

With My Name is Khan the famous trio of Shahrukh Khan, Kajol and Karan Johar are back with a bang to catch the fancy of their fans. The trios association has always been welcomed by one and all. On the day of revealing the first look of My Name is Khan, Kajol got nostalgic and shared some beautiful words for the relation she shares with Karan.

I understand the expectations of our fans when it comes to me, Shahrukh and Karan; I respect it. While shooting for My Name is Khan, people would enquire about whether I have completed the film
. But trust me, over the period I have realized- Karan’s film has completed us. And I am sure Shahrukh will agree with me on that.”

On enquiring why is it that despite being choosy about films, Kajol has been giving nod to Karan’s film without a second thought, she exclaims, “Trust me, it’s not a deliberate effort. I feel Karan is the only director who gives me good movies (winks).” Wonder, what Karan Johar had to say on that and of course other contenders in the industry.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 14:40 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh, Kajol invited to ring NASDAQ opening bell
Monday, February 1, 2010, 16:55

There is no denying the fact that the Shahrukh Khan- Kajol pair has a huge fan following not just in India but even overseas. SRK and Kajol, who are all set to once again re-unite onscreen after 9 long years in Karan Johar's magnum-opus My Name is Khan, have been invited by NASDAQ, the world's biggest stock exchange, to ring their opening bell in New York today (February 1).

SRK and Kajol will thus become the first Indian actors to open the market, an honour usually reserved for CEOs of major corporations. This prestigious event will be broadcast live on many television networks across the globe. With over 3,700 companies listed, the NASDAQ has more trading volume than any other stock market in the world.

With their upcoming film My Name is Khan releasing on February 12, their presence in the USA at this grand event is sure to create hysteria among their NRI fans. Shot mainly across the United States of America, My Name is Khan will have an extensive worldwide release and also have a star studded premiere at the 60th annual Berlin International Film Festival during the week of its release.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 12:32 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви
Kajol picked up at the airport by Vatsal
Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 13:17

Vatsal Sheth was sighted at the international airport recently. He stood there, beside a chic car, in the wait for someone. People were in for a surprise when they found out it was Kajol he was waiting for.

Apparently, Vatsal had been asked by Ajay Devgn to pick her up from the airport as she returned from Berlin after the screening of the film My Name is Khan at the International Film Festival there.

Turns out Vatsal is almost family to the Devgns and has been close to them for years now. Since his film, Toh Baat Pakki, is ready for release and a few other projects are almost complete, he was more than happy to receive Kajol from the airport.

Well, isn’t it nice to take some time out for family chores?

MayaДата: Суббота, 15.05.2010, 03:15 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Kajol is trying to hide her baby bump

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: While showing off one’s baby bump might be a rage in Hollywood, the fad is yet to catch on in B-town. Mums-to-be in Bollywood are still averse to flaunting their bellies in public. And Kajol, the otherwise outspoken lass, is one such beauty who is taking all measures to keep the camera away from showing her baby bump.

The actress is reportedly requesting filmmakers and her ad directors to shoot in such a manner that her baby bump is not visible.

According to recent reports, the actress after shooting for Karan Johar`s Hindi remake of ‘Stepmom’ went to shoot for an anti-ageing ad. It was there that the dusky lass was seen asking the director to keep away from long shots.

Confirming the news an eyewitness says, "While shooting the commercial Kajol was a tad reluctant to shoot long shots due to her pregnancy. She politely told the team to only take close-up shots."

The actress was accompanied by her mother Tanuja. The source adds, "Kajol looked lovely in a loose black dress, which she was wearing for obvious reasons. She was glowing. But she looked flustered as it was very hot. She kept munching biscuits and sipping juices to beat the heat."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 12.07.2010, 14:31 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Kajol is a fabulous person, wife and mother: Ajay Devgn

The reclusive actor Ajay Devgn, who is known for intense portrayal of his characters onscreen, is a man of few words. Unlike his vivacious wife Kajol, it is very difficult to know what is going on in the actor’s mind and he is never comfortable discussing his likes or dislikes in public. The actor lives in his world and treads his own chosen path.

In an exclusive interview with Swati Chaturvedi of Spicezee.com on her chat show ‘Kahiye Janab’, the actor opened up and discussed his beliefs, his love story with Kajol, daughter Nysa and more.

Q: You are considered to be an actor who doesn’t like to interact with the media. Why do you maintain the distance?

A: I don’t maintain a distance from the media… it is just that I am not comfortable. I am a very lazy person. People tell me that this is very important and it’s a part of my job. I seriously plan to interact more but when the time comes I procrastinate and then the time relapses.

Q: A news magazine recently ran a story on publicity hogging film stars but you do not feature in controversies, fights, quarrels, and parties. Why is it so?

A: I don’t get featured because I do not get angry, I don’t fight, I don’t feel bad and also, I don’t show that I like something. I stay in my own world and I am happy like this.

Q: You have always walked your own path… never followed the norms of the society like maintaining six packs, dancing at weddings etc. Do you think such acts blemish a serious actor’s image?

A: I don’t know whether such acts diminishes one’s aura or not but I feel that if you do something according to others and compromise with your beliefs, then what about your satisfaction. I think whoever you are, you should be just to yourself. If someone believes in doing such acts for money or more success, then there is no harm. Personally, I don’t believe in this and I would never force myself to do such acts just for success or money. I want to be comfortable and proud of myself. I want to tell my kids that I left on my terms and conditions so, at least try to follow the same path. I am not trying to prove a point to the world. You will find that no matter how much you earn it is always less and the world will remember you one day and forget the other day. So, one should always try to connect with one’s kids and show them the path, which you feel is right.

Q: You are not keen on making a brand of yourself like other actors for whom endorsements, IPL, events, stage-shows are more important and cinema just incidental. What is the difference between you and the others?

A: As I told you earlier, I do what I believe is right. And I think cinema has less passion and is just a business these days. When aspiring actors approach me, I ask them a question – do you want to be an actor or a star? They have nothing to say because everyone wants to be a star minus the passion to act. For me, I do what I like to do. I believe my work is not to dance at weddings, there are people designated for that. So, I don’t do such things.

Q: Please tell us about your IPL dreams…

A: I, Kajol and Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) were actually planning to buy an IPL team. But then we had to file a tender, which was too high, and there was no recovery to it. So, we backed out. Buying an IPL team is not feasible now, but after sometime, may be, we will think again of buying it.

Q: You and your wife Kajol are poles apart; she is vivacious and an extrovert but you are not…

A: Well, apart from this introvert and extrovert thing, I don’t think we are poles apart. We believe in the same moral values, same upbringing, belief, and ways of working. She is selective about her films and so am I. We basically have the same moral sense and that’s why we get along so well.

Q: In such a glamorous world, Kajol has always been different. She is a wife, a mother and has been doing just few films. Despite all this she is still the most loved actress today. What do you love about Kajol?

A: Everyone loves her acting and I think she is a fabulous actress. She is a fabulous person, wife and finest mother. I have such a contented life because I have such a happy family. That’s why I can concentrate on what I want to do. If you are disturbed at home, you will not be able to work properly. I feel I am very lucky in all aspects of life.

Q: How did your love story begin?

A: I don’t know what it was. We just started talking, meeting each other too frequently and we never proposed and it just went on and on. After a couple of years, it was taken for granted that we will marry. I don’t know it was boring or not but it was very comfortable. I am not a romantic person but she is, she reads Mills & Boons.

Q: How does your daughter Nysa react on seeing her parents onscreen?

A: Nysa only likes watching comedy films and doesn’t want to see anything serious. Earlier, she would be happy and get excited. Now, she doesn’t react too much. I am not at home as much as Kajol so whenever I am around she is papa’s baby. Then she is with her mother and my mother. We have a joint family and my mother and Kajol get along so well that I feel like an outsider. That’s why I say that I am very lucky.

Q: Acting or direction – what excites you more?

A: I think both. I directed the film, ‘U, Me Aur Hum’ because I had a sensitive story to say. The film touched a chord with a section of the audience and did decent business. I will direct again whenever there is a good story, otherwise I will act.

Q: In an interview, you said something, which linked six-packs with gay icons…

A: I haven’t given any such interview. All I said was about my fitness regime and added that six-pack abs is a temporary thing and one has to go to on a strict diet to maintain it. Any doctor will tell you that it’s not a great idea to develop six-packs as it harms the body. The idea is to be fit rather that develop six-packs.

Q: Please answer the oft-repeated question - why don’t you talk to Shah Rukh Khan?

A: I have been asked this question so many times that I don’t feel like answering it. However, I would like to repeat that we are okay together. We are not great friends because we have not spent too much time together. But when we meet we are normal, there are no hassles and I think that’s how it goes.

Q: What are you doing next?

A: There is a story in my mind. I am working on it and will start making it the next year. It’s in the initial stage and I cannot reveal any more.

Adapted by: Shivangi Singh

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Девгана и Каджол » Каджол - Kajol » Каджол Kajol статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz