Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 14.05.2024, 04:33
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Девгана и Каджол » Каджол - Kajol » Каджол Kajol статьи на иностранном языке
Каджол Kajol статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Понедельник, 12.07.2010, 14:32 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Kajol takes the onus to steer sis Tannisha’s career

Spicezee Bureau
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kajol has taken up the role of a mentor for her younger sister Tannisha. The evergreen actress has decided to personally monitor the career of her sister, who appeared quite promising when she joined the industry, but failed to leave a mark in the industry like her elder sister.

Coming from an illustrious family of actresses with stellar performers like Nutan and Tanuja, expectations were big with Tannisha, but unfortunately her acting didn’t prove effective at the box-office. Consequently, her career was put on a backburner with only a few films coming her way.

But, this is soon going to change for Tannisha, for there will be a bigger force working behind to give her career a much needed boost. Tannisha, on her part is also quite happy about the fact that she will be benefiting from the experience of her sister who is considered among the top-notch actresses of the industry.

Kajol as mentor will surely bring some change in the acting skills of Tannisha, if not drastic. Looking forward for the makeover!

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 12.07.2010, 14:33 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
Kajol Munching On Food Without Guilt

June 30, 2010 : Kajol, who is expecting her second child, is loving every minute of the pregnancy. We hear she has been guiltlessly munching on food from various cuisines.Since she has all the reason to eat without exercising, she seems to be extremely happy about it.

A source close to her tells us that she recently had a strong craving for South Indian food. Immediately Kajol requested Muthuswami, a famous South Indian caterer from Mumbai to come to her house and cook sumptuous dishes. Muthuswami, incidentally is a well known caterer who supplies South Indian cuisine to various parties and events. One has to book him in advance for the same. Kajol decided to have a mini South Indian festival at her home and invited her close friends for a sumptuous feast of South Indian meal.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 12.07.2010, 14:34 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
Kajol won't promote We Are Family
12 Jul, 2010 12:15 pm ISTlTNN

While the film will have both women sharing responsibilities, Karan Johar's next We Are Family, will have only Kareena Kapoor and not Kajol touring the country for promotions. That's because Kajol is expecting her second baby and will be in no position to travel so much at that time.

The film, which is thew Hindi remake of the Susan Sarandon starrer Stepmom, will release on Eid, this September. Unfortunately, for Karan Johar and Dharma Productions, Kajol will be unavailable around that time for a major part of the promotions.

Our source said, "UTV and Dharma Productions are planning different marketing strategies for the promotions because Kajol won't be available. Kareena will have to go for all the city tours that the team plans. It is unfair to ask Kajol to travel and promote the film as she is expecting. Kareena is helping in her absence by giving out bulk dates. Kareena has told Karan that she will be available for all the promotional activities. The film is very close to her heart."

When contacted, Siddarth Malhotra, the director of the film said, "Yes the film is releasing on Eid.It is everybody’s film and all the actors would be present whenever they are available. Expecting Kajol to travel everywhere is asking a bit too much."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 04:37 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Kajol and Bebo’s coffee date
TNN, Jul 18, 2010, 12.00am IST

Kajol is seven months pregnant, but she is an absolute bundle of energy.

A few days ago, she was with Karan Johar on the sets of his Koffee with Karan where she reportedly beat Kareena Kapoor to win the famous gift hamper. But what is even more touching is the fact that Kajol had stayed up all night attending to her mother-in-law, who had suffered a bout of food poisioning.

As for Kareena, she was divided one whole day between the Devgn couple. She had ‘koffee’ with Kajol on Karan’s sets; and later that same afternoon, she was sharing a warm cuppa with Ajay on the sets of Golmaal 3. Incidentally, Kajol didn’t drop by on the sets of G3 to say hello to her husband. Nor did he go to Karan’s set to do the kind of filmi drama some other star couples do.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 01:46 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Pregnant Kajol breaks doctor's orders for a Friend

By now it is an established fact that Kajol goes out of her way for friends. To no one's surprise she defied doctor's orders on Friday and braved it to a suburban theatre to watch We Are Family because she had promised her friends producer Karan Johar and director Siddharth that she would.

Says the emotional director, “That's Kajol for you. A true friend. She's going to be a mother and she's a month away from delivery. She wouldn't have done this under normal circumstances.”

Doctors have advised Kajol to avoid all strenuous activity. And apparently husband Ajay Devgn has been going out of his way to ensure Kajol moves out of the home as little possible.

But Kajol being Kajol she went where her heart took her.

Says Siddharth, “I was on tenterhooks until Kajol saw the film. I knew she would be brutally honest in her opinion. When she said she loved the film and that we had got on screen what we had set out to make I was relieved.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 01:49 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
Kajol, Ajay welcome baby boy
Congratulations have been pouring in from all over B-town

MM Online Bureau

Posted On Monday, September 13, 2010 at 02:59:20 PM

Kajol and Ajay Devgn became proud parents of a baby boy today.

The actress, who appeared most recently in We Are Family, delivered her second child around 9.20 am at Lilavati Hospital. The couple have an elder child, Nysa, who is now seven years old.

According to reports, both mother and baby are doing fine, even as good wishes poured in from friends in the industry on social networking website Twitter.

Shah Rukh Khan, who is extremely close to Kajol and has paired up with in her several hit movies, tweeted, "Bringing life on earth is the most beautiful gift of God. Allah bless Ajay & Kajol with happiness & health...Son of a Devgn... Wow masha allah."

Priyanka Chopra also tweeted: "It's amazing when a new life comes into the world. Congrats Ajay and kajol on the birth of ur baby boy." Similarly, director Madhur Bhandarkar and actor Riteish Deshmukh wished the lucky couple as well.

Here are our heartiest congratulations to the Devgns as well.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 30.09.2010, 07:31 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
Kajol all set to share screen with mom Tanuja

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Real life mother - daughter duo on reel is a rare norm in Bollywood, and when it involves two top notch stalwarts of the industry like Tanuja and Kajol it becomes even more interesting. Buzz has it that for the first time Kajol and her mother Tanuja are going to act together. According to the reports Tanuja is all set to play Kajol`s reel life mom in the film ‘Toonpur Ka Superhero’ directed by Kireet Khurana.

It is believed that Tanuja has a small role in the film but a significant one. The director managed to rope in literally the complete family with Ajay Devgn playing male lead.

Talking about the casting coup, director Kireet said, “It`s just the way we had planned and visualised it at the script level. After Ajay`s instantaneous `yes` after reading the script, we wanted Kajol to act alongside him. I was told that Kajol is discerning about choosing the scripts which was perfectly understandable for an actor of her caliber.”

Finally when Kajol agreed to do the film, the makers decided to complete the `family` in reel life as well and approached Tanuja for a cameo role. The director said he wanted to mirror the respective real life of Ajay-Kajol and Tanuja in the film.

About the camaraderie between the mother and daughter on sets, director Kireet added, “Tanuja and Kajol share a great mom-daughter rapport. I remember they would always be chatty on the sets and happy to be together like long-lost friends."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 17.11.2010, 11:48 | Сообщение # 23
Лед и пламя
Kajol to share screen with Tanuja after 18 years
Press Trust of India
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 (New Delhi)

The mother-daughter duo of veteran actress Tanuja and Kajol will be seen together on-screen in Toonpur Ka Superrhero after nearly two decades.

The film produced by Ajay Devgn will see him starring along with his wife and animated characters.

Kajol and Tanuja are going to share screen space 18 years after her debut film Bekhudi in 1992.

Similar to Bekhudi, Tanuja will play Kajol's reel life mom in Toonpur Ka Superrhero.

Though Tanuja is doing a cameo in the film, her role is a significant one. It is slated for a Christmas release next month.

Also, Ajay and Kajol will be back together in Toonpur Ka Superhero after You Me Aur Hum.

Other movies where they paired up, include Hulchul, Gundaraj, Pyar To Hona Hi Tha, Dil Kya Kare and Raju Chacha.

The couple was recently blessed with a baby boy whom they have named Yug. Their elder daughter Nysa is seven years old.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 30.01.2011, 02:11 | Сообщение # 24
Лед и пламя
Kajol On Winning The Padma Shri

January 27, 2011 : Kajol, the Bollywood beauty who has made quite a mark for herself as one of the leading actresses on this side of the globe is quite ecstatic on having been conferred the Padma Shri this year.
According to news reports, the actress is very happy about this prestigious award and it has brought about a lot of happiness in her home too.

The daughter of veteran actress Tanuja and late film maker Shomu Mukherjee, the 35-year old actress has certainly been one of the most loved amongst the Bollywood film fraternity ever since she entered the industry.

Kajol, who is happily married to actor Ajay Devgn and has two kids, has always been a darling of the masses as well as the classes. Her natural flair in acting has won her many accolades and her films have always had her portray roles of the modern young girl of India who has the basic manners and skill of a typical Indian girl and also an air of self esteem and style which is very much an influence from the west. This very bubbly star in B Town has achieved quite a lot and certainly deserves this prestigious award by all means.

All of us are proud of this bubbly young mom who has taught many young girls to be independent yet be respectful and trustworthy towards elders. Kudos to Kajol!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.08.2011, 07:46 | Сообщение # 25
Лед и пламя
I've punched a fan in the face: Kajol
Omar Qureshi, TNN | Aug 28, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Fiery, feisty Kajol. A brand by herself. A firebrand. Yet one of the best ever.

Here she confesses how she pinched a kid, punched a fan in the face, whistled during Singham - and was, well, essentially Kajol. All day long, on zoOm Superstar Weekends. Keep watching...

Looking good after baby no. 2. How was motherhood this time around?
Oh, completely different actually. I met a lot more people than I did the last time. The last time, I just locked myself at home and didn't meet too many people. But this time, I was working till I was six months pregnant and I then got back to work two-three months after Yug was born. I've really been out and about this pregnancy!

Recently, Ajay advised Kareena and Saif to not get married in an interview! Your comment?
I take it as advice that he has given, not something that he's practising, thank God. Haha!

Did you enjoy Singham?
OMG! I loved it! I screamed, I shouted, I ceetee maroed and everything... I had a blast. And mind you, I didn't watch it at a single screen. I watched it at a special screening and we went in looking all classy. Five minutes into the movie, everybody was screaming, clapping and whistling! It was fabulous.

Was it you who gave Ajay the Marathi tips?
Not really, but I've been training him for the past 15 years (laughs); so something should rub off na?

Are you working on your personal website? What will it have?
I don't have the time or the energy to join 100 different networking sites, so an official website would be one way of talking to my fans. Basically to voice something; or put yourself up as how you see yourself rather than what everybody else sees you as.

And what do you see yourself as?
I see myself as a good person most of the times, a bitch sometimes (laughs); but I like myself as a person. I respect myself. It's a little bit of everything.

You use that B-word for yourself. I doubt you can really be that, do you?
Not really, but there is a little streak of meanness in me that I think is there in most people, which they deny. I am mean, I'm nasty at times. I don't feel like talking to people at times. When I am in a bad mood and have had a really awful day, don't come in my face because I am not tolerant and I am not a goddess, I can't handle it after a point. I am going to get up and I am going to scream and I am going to say bad things to you.

What's the meanest thing you've done?
I've punched a fan in the face because he was obnoxious. I've also pinched a child and made him cry, but I was 10 then!

Seven Sins Check

Are you guilty of Lust?
I hope so, I have two children. I sure as hell hope so (laughs)!

Gluttony. One food item that you cant resist.
There is no one thing. Especially when you are on a diet. Ooof!

Greed. Have you ever done a role for money?
No, I haven't.

Anger. One person who has angered you the most.
I have a lot of road rage. Mostly with the rickshaw and cab drivers trying to cut me, it's the traffic. Grrrr!

Envy?
I don't envy anybody, touch wood.

Pride. Do you think pride is a sin?
No not at all. It's a trait that should be put into people. Most of the population in our country don't have enough of it.

Sloth: Are you guilty of it?
I'd love sloth. I wish sloth would come home and visit me once in a while. I don't consider laziness a sin at all.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 07:34 | Сообщение # 26
Лед и пламя
Kajol has always been lucky for me: Karan Johar
IANS | Sep 2, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Kajol is a must have for filmmaker Karan Johar in all his films because he feels his close friend is lucky for him. No wonder the actress features in a cameo in the song Disco deewane in Johar's forthcoming film Student of The Year (SOTY).

"Kajol is in the disco song and she has danced with the boys (Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan). Kajol's presence is very important for me. She has been there in every film of mine and she has always been lucky," the 40-year-old said here.

Having Kajol in his films is almost like tradition, he says, adding: "I don't like breaking tradition, I am a creature of habit."

Johar's directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai also featured Kajol, who was also seen in his other projects like Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and My Name Is Khan. She also made a cameo in the song Rock n roll soniye from Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.

The two male actors of SOTY were impressed with the actress when they shot with her for Disco deewane, a new age version of the famous 1980s hit by Nazia Hassan.

"It was great, she just came on the sets, picked up the steps in 10 to 15 minutes, while we had been learning the steps for seven days. We actually felt for the first time, the star power," Siddharth said.

"Basically when she was on the set no one saw us. We were like dancers, everyone was like 'Kajol ma'am is coming'," added Varun, son of filmmaker David Dhawan.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Девгана и Каджол » Каджол - Kajol » Каджол Kajol статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz