Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 05.05.2024, 05:15
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Абхишек Баччан - Abhishek Bachchan » Абхишек Баччан статьи на иностранном
Абхишек Баччан статьи на иностранном
LudgerДата: Вторник, 04.08.2009, 08:30 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Абхишек Баччан (Abhishek Bachchan) статьи на иностранном языке

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 04.08.2009, 08:31 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Abhishek dies in altered-for-Venice 'Delhi 6'

Was the quick-fix revive-the-hero ending the undoing of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s Delhi 6? The director seems to think so

By Subhash K Jha | TNN
Posted On Monday, August 03, 2009 at 06:42:35 PM

Without anyone’s knowledge, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra has re-edited his film Delhi 6, restored the original ending, submitted it to the Venice Film Festival and got selected for one of the most prestigious sections at the festival.

Says Rakeysh, “This is quite exhilarating. The Venice film festival is considered as posh as Cannes and Berlin. So it’s great fun. I got the email informing me of Delhi 6 being selected at the Venice film festival on Thursday night. They loved the film. It will be screened on either 2 or 3 September.”

The most exciting part of this festival journey is that the version of Delhi 6 they saw in Venice was radically different from what audiences saw when the film released.

Says Rakeysh, “I sent Venice a new version of Delhi 6 quite different from the one we saw here. My original script was different. I went and shot another version quite different from the one people saw. I had to do this. Otherwise I wouldn’t have died in peace.”

Apparently Rakeysh had been forced to incorporate a happy ending for the sake of the distributors. He admits he wasn’t happy with the original ending.

“I’ve a new beginning and end. This was how I originally intended the film to end with Abhishek’s character’s (pictured above) death. I’ve realised there were people who were genuinely confused by some aspects of the film. After much introspection I discovered where I had gone through. One thing was about the mirror about looking within oneself, then the Kala Bandar metaphor also didn’t work....The joy of being selected for Venice has washed away all these wrongs in the script. I’ve been invited to share the platform with some of the world’s best filmmakers.”

Rakeysh admits he erred with the substitute ending for Delhi 6. “Sometimes in life you do lose track of the destination during the journey. But three months after the film I’ve gone, re-shot and re-edited the ending, sent it to Venice where it’s now cruising with the best cinema in the world.”

Now Rakeysh wants Indian audiences to see Delhi 6 with the changed beginning and end. “It’s the director’s cut, like Francis Coppola’s Apocalypse Now which didn’t make sense the first time . Later it went on to make history after the changes. We shouldn’t have been in a hurry to release a film which tries a new grammar and idiom. But the whole experience has been eye-opener .To make the changes in vision and then get selected for such an honour, is such a blessing.”

Rakeysh has been missing from the action. “I just went into a shell, writing. I’ve three subjects now. Any of them could be my next film.Yes, I do want to do Mirza Sahibaan with Sonam Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan. The two are like my piece of the art.It’s crazy what we share. I can’t put it in words.”

Rakeysh and his lovely wife N Bharati (who edits his films) have just returned from a camping holiday from Leh and Ladakh. “It was our first holiday since we started Delhi 6. We left after we shot the new version, filmed the sequence of Abhishek’s character’s ashes being immersed in the river . The film now begins with his voiceover announcing he’s dead now. So it’s now a dead man’s story. Everything falls into place now.We also understand why Abhishek played the role so quietly, sensitively. It was such a beautiful piece of grammar. I don’t know why I abandoned it for a happy ending.”

Sighs Rakeysh, “I’be grown wiser now. I’m happy I’ve gone for the sad ending in Delhi 6. This is a creative correction that has made me sleep easier.”

LudgerДата: Вторник, 04.08.2009, 08:40 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Gowariker’s next based on Chittagong Uprising

Abhishek Bachchan will play the lead character, Surjya Sen, who led the uprising

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Tuesday, August 04, 2009 at 02:57:37 AM

Ashutosh Gowariker’s love affair with period films continues. Evidently, he has not had his fill of making larger-than-life films even after making films like Lagaan and Jodhaa Akbar. After wrapping up the Priyanka Chopra-Harman Baweja comic caper What’s Your Raashee?, which releases on September 25, Gowariker will soon start making a period film, Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey. The film is based on journalist Manini Chatterjee’s book Do and Die.

Abhishek Bachchan will play the lead role as the daring Surjya Sen (fondly called Masterda) who led the uprising.

Ashutosh Gowariker confirmed and said, “Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey is about the Chittagong Uprising of 1930. I have purchased the rights of the book Do and Die by Manini Chatterjee.”

Commenting on the genre of the film, Ashutosh said, “It will be a period-thriller film with Abhishek playing Surjya Sen.”

Gowariker is still finalising the rest of the cast for the film, which, surprisingly, will not be a multi-starrer despite its large canvas.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:28 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Abhishek's look as the young politician in PaaWednesday, August 5, 2009, 15:36

By now its common knowledge that Amitabh Bachchan has gone in for a completely new look for his role in R. Balki's Paa. While Big B's look has already generated a lot of curiosity, even beta Abhishek Bachchan has decided to go for a different look for his character in the film.

From the looks of it, Abhishek plays a politician in the film and has modeled his look on the lines of the famous young politicians Sachin Pilot and Milind Deora. Dressed in a crisp white kurta-pyjama (the trademark dress of Indian politicians) and sporting a bespectacled look, Abhishek indeed looks like the quintessential politician.

While some feel that his look bears an uncanny resemblance to the Congress' Rahul Gandhi, AB Jr. dismisses all rumours by saying that he has modeled his look and style on Sachin Pilot while his character is based on Milind Deora.

While the look seems perfect for someone playing a young politician, one will have to wait and watch if AB Jr. manages to get the body language of his character right. Besides the baap-beta jodi of Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan, Paa also stars vidya balan as the leading lady in the film.

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 10:08 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
Abhishek, Amitabh's special bond
TNN | Jun 19, 2011, 12.00am IST

This Father's Day, we take a look at the very public, sometimes saccharine and always endearing love between Big B and Jr B

Praising abhi in "guru"
"Abhishek is phenomenal (in "Guru"). I have held myself back on many an occasion from commenting on my son's work, but this time I shall not. To hell with niceties and restraint. Abhishek is incredible!

I have been choked with emotion ever since I emerged from the theatre and still am. This is a role of a lifetime for him and he has given the performance of a lifetime.

It is a role any actor worth his salt would die for and it is a performance that any actor worth his salt will envy"

Defending his son's acting in "Raavan"
"Lot of merited film was edited out, causing inconsistent performance and narrative. Abhishek's erratic behaviour was due to symbolic 10 heads visually appearing and each giving him different attitudes to adopt for a situation, he would then finally shake them off and decide... It's sad, in the edit you only see the after effect of that thinking process, hence inconsistent. In the edit, all the visual heads got cut and you see a confused Beera expression and wonder why?"

On the release of his Dad's movie
"We don't deserve a talent like Mr Bachchan! I don't think we can make movies to fit his talent!"

On KBC
"Just got to know that KBC blew the ratings out of the water!!! Proud day to be a son! The big man shows us yet again how it should be done."

Replying to af an's comment
"'It takes 1 @SrBachchan to sell a Diamond but takes 3 @juniorbachchan to sell a SIM Card'"
– Haha good one. That's y he's the baap!!!" (sic)

Shooting with Daddy
"Playing PAA to Amitabh Bachchan is difficult. He is a living legend... I doubt if any other actor has ever portrayed such diversified role as he has done and is still doing! Before the camera rolled, we were like buddies... But once the camera rolled, he took over. He is the boss, from every angle, any day, anytime."

"My dad is not at all Bbudaah but a star. Since I am a big fan of Amitji, I wanna see the angry young man back in full form. Mark my words, he can give any one a tough fight at this age too. It is always a pleasure to work with Amitji."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 29.07.2011, 07:44 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Dhoom 3 postponed

YRF’s forthcoming venture has been delayed by a month since lead actor Abhishek Bachchan wants to be around his newborn baby

Posted On Friday, July 29, 2011 at 02:08:00 AM

Yash Raj Films’ ambitious project Dhoom 3 has been postponed. The film was supposed to go on floors in November will now start at least a month later. Reason: Soon-to-turn-daddy Abhishek Bachchan.

The actor, who plays the upright cop Jai Dixit, has asked for some family time since his wife Aiswarya Rai is expected to deliver around November too. Needless to say, the production house has happily agreed to his paternity leave.

The film, that involves cool bikes, the latest gadgets, a crook and a cop will now not be able to go on floors without the main crook chaser.

The film will now go on floors in December or January. According to an insider, “Yash Raj had Abhishek’s dates from November onwards. But Aishwarya is due in November and Abhishek wants to spend some quality time with his baby and wife before getting back to work. Hence, he requested YRF to postpone the shoot for a month or two.”

The source adds, “Bachchans are family to Yash Chopra. He immediately agreed to give Abhishek some time off. He asked the makers of Dhoom 3 to begin shooting the film only after Abhishek is ready.

Abhishek in turn has agreed to start shooting mid-December. Now depending on the availability of the locations and technicians, Dhoom 3 will go on floors in December this year or January next year.”

“Aishwarya is an integral part of the Dhoom franchise. Her contribution in Dhoom 2 cannot be forgotten. Yash Chopra is well aware of that. That is one more reason why Abhishek’s request was respected,” adds the source.

Abhishek was supposed to start shooting with Uday Chopra in November. “Uday is free. So Uday has no problem adjusting his availability to suit Abhishek’s convenience,” reveals the source.

However, according to the YRF spokesperson, “Well, our schedule of Dhoom 3 has still not been finalised. So, it’s a little premature to be discussing a postponement. And yes, most certainly we will keep in mind the arrival of joy in the Bachchan household while planning Abhishek’s schedule.”

Speaking about Aamir Khan’s dates, the source reveals, “Well, Aamir comes in only around April or May next year. As of now, he is busy preparing his character which is that of a gymnast.”
www.mumbaimirror.com

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.08.2011, 07:33 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя
All work and no play

Abhishek Bachchan’s plans to take off from the filming of Dhoom 3 to spend time with his family has been squashed

Posted On Monday, August 29, 2011 at 02:44:25 AM

On July 29, Mumbai Mirror had reported that the Yash Raj Films' Dhoom 3, which was to go on floors in November, was postponed. And the decision came in light of soon-to-daddy Abhishek Bachchan's request to spend time with his wife Aishwarya Rai, who is expected to deliver around November.

However, even though Chopra agreed to postpone filming, a source informed that Abhishek will still have to sacrifice his sanctioned paternity leave for his professional commitments.

Reportedly, Dhoom 3 will go on floors in November as previously planned because Aamir Khan's dates are not flexible at all. "It is not advisable for the producers to try negotiating with Aamir as his dates clash with the time Abhishek wished to take off from the shoots.

Hence Aditya Chopra asked him to reconsider taking leave," said the source.

Subsequently, Abhishek has agreed to cancel his leave and report to work. "It was a professional decision on his part. He readily agreed when he understood the problem that the producers were in.

Aamir does only one film at a time and he allots his dates well in advance. Abhishek will get a customary two days off on the day of delivery. And he is content with it," added the source.

The film, which also stars Uday Chopra, will hit theatres on December 25, 2012.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 22.11.2011, 11:24 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
When Abhishek performed live stunts

Posted On Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 01:32:13 PM

Abhishek Bachchan and the entire gang of Players, had the audience in trance as they performed live stunts during the film's music launch.

They thrilled the crowd who turned up in overwhelming numbers, to catch their favourite stars do some never-seen-before stunts in front of a live audience.

Leaving behind the conventional dance and music routine, the music launch was planned on a magnanimous budget and orchestrated by the film's action director, the renowned Allan Amin.

Players music launch saw an introduction to each character in the film in a novel, never-seen-before manner with high definition explosions, shattering glass and breath taking fireworks that had the audience holding on to their seats.

The ultimate Player- Abhishek Bachchan drove through a life-size glass wall in a high-end sports car in which he did a series of 360 degree turns amidst detonations .The gorgeous Bipasha Basu had everyone shocked with her dare-devil act on an ATV bike.

Says an onlooker "This was possibly the biggest event of the year."

Players is the official remake of the Hollywood crime thriller The Italian Job filmed across India, New Zealand and Russia.

The film releases on 6th January,2012

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Пятница, 16.12.2011, 13:10

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:48 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
My daughter is sweet and doesn’t cry much – Abhishek Bachchan
WEDNESDAY, NOV 23, 2011

BollywoodWorld.com, “Goddess Lakshmi has come to our family and we have brought Lakshmi ratna home,” said Amitabh Bachchan, who brought his new-born granddaughter to his home Jalsa Tuesday. Abhishek said his daughter is sweet and doesn’t cry much.

“We took her to Prateeksha first because that is our first home. We took my father’s blessings and then came to Jalsa,” said Amitabh Tuesday while addressing the media for the first after the birth of his granddaughter.

Aishwarya gave birth to her and husband Abhishek’s first child Nov 16.

Amitabh said that he has all the time to take care of the baby.

“Currently, I am not working on any project. I have just finished with ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and have no film in hand right now,” Amitabh said. “I have no work right now,” he added.

Abhishek immediately retorted: “Who said you have no work? You are fully responsible to take care of your granddaughter.”

Stating that the baby girl was quiet and mellow, Abhishek said: “She is quiet, obedient and very cooperative. She does not cry or fuss much.”

When asked about the excitement in the family owing to the newborn, Amitabh said that everyone is very happy and excited.

“We are happy to have a baby girl. Abhishek and Jaya got what they wanted,” he added.

When asked about the naming ceremony of the newborn, Amitabh said that there won’t be any grand celebrations. “We generally do not have a grand naming ceremony. When we find a name, we will start calling her so,” he said.

“But it has to start with the letter A,” Abhishek added.

When asked as to how he how he feels about being a father, Abhishek said: “It would take some time for the feeling to sink in, because for me the definition of father is Amitabh Bachchan.”

However, he is confident that he will be able to manage both work and family as he got the “right training” from his parents who never missed any important occasion in his or his sister Shweta’s life despite being actors.

The Bachchans also thanked media for respecting their privacy.

Amitabh, however, refused to share the picture of the baby, said: “I think she resembles Aishwarya, but you know that children change and some people in the family think she has some resemblance to Abhishek.”

When asked about the restrictions on coverage of the newborn, Amitabh said that it was the Broadcast Editors’ Association that came up with the decision.

“We have not spoken to the I&B ministry on the issue. It was the decision of BEA not to go overboard with the coverage,” Amitabh said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 05.02.2012, 09:01 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя

Abhishek Bachchan, Akshay Kumar mourn over Raj Kanwar's demise

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, February 04, 2012]

Filmmaker Raj Kanwar, who passed away yesterday following kidney transplant complications, is known for giving notable breaks to several B-town stars in the initial stages of their careers. While Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra can boast about their launch pad with Kanwar's films, many have fond memories of the noted late producer-director-screenwriter.

Quoted Abhishek Bachchan on his micro-blogging site - "Terribly saddened by the passing of Raj Kanwar. Was the 1st person to sign me after Refuggee. He made Aishwarya and my 1st film together. Dhai Akshar Prem Ke. Was a lovely man, always happy, smiling and joking. Have wonderful wonderful memories of him. Now no more."

While Khiladi Akshay Kumar who worked under Kanwar in 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' wrote, "Deeply saddened to know, Raj Kanwar, one of our finest directors passed away. He'd directed two of my personal favourite films of my career, Andaaz & Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. My thoughts & prayers with his family. RIP." As a matter of fact, Kanwar's son Abhay featured alongside Akshay in the film, at a time when Abhay was ten.

Raj Kanwar's unexpected demise surprised several B-town celebrities as well, who conveyed their grief on Twitter -

Bipasha Basu - "RIP Raj Kanwar!Very sad news!Live right now, never know whether the next moment is there or not!"

Filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar, who said - "Sad to hear about director Raj Kanwar's demise. RIP."

Arjun Rampal - "Just heard the saddest news of Mr Raj Kanwar's demise, had the opportunity of interacting with him.Pray for his soul and strength to family."

Anupam Kher - "Raj Kanwar with whom I did theatre & three films was a polite person & A Passionate Film Maker. Very sad at his demise. Bye my friend. RIP"

Lara Dutta Bhupathi - "R.I.P. Raj ji. Friend,director and guide.Bid goodbye with a very heavy heart! :-(. We lost a kind, gentle, positive man."

Vivek Oberoi - "RIP Raj Kanwarji...a talented director who gave us wonderful films. You will be greatly missed"

Kunal Kemmu - "R.I.P Raj kanwarji- respect and prayers"

Sunidhi Chauhan - "R.I.P Raj kanwar ji.. Had the privilege of working with him on his projects. Wonderful human being.. God be with him."

Shaan - "Just yesterday heard of Anil Mohile succumbing to Heart Failure... And now Raj Kanwar is no more... both such Warm,Humble, Talented Greats.."

Dia Mirza - "Saddened by the news of Rajji's untimely passing... Interacted with him a few times, a kind, gentle man. God give his family strength."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 15.03.2012, 13:14 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
Love on wheels

Posted On Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 02:03:24 AM

No ordinary beti, this… Ever since she arrived on November 16 last year, she has been hitting the headlines for reasons ranging from simply being born into Bollywood's first (and most famous) family to widespread speculation around what would be her name.

We had even suggested the Bachchans name her Abhilasha but as it turns out, Beti B has finally got a name — Aaradhya, which is Sanskrit for 'one who is worth worshipping — nearly four months after being born. Reportedly, the privileged baby's star parents Abhishek and Aishwarya registered the name just a couple of days ago. However in true Bachchan tradition, the world is waiting for an official announcement on that one…

That aside, Mirror has now found out that doting papa Abhi has gone right ahead and booked an Audi A8 for his baby girl. While he could have booked just about any series, he was keen on A since that is the alphabet with which his daughter's name begins. And, the cool wheels have cost him a cool Rs 1.50 crore. We are sure the car is just the beginning of greater things for little Aaradhya

Meanwhile…
Looks like B-town is on a car gifting spree, be it a present from father to daughter or producer to actor. Mirror has learnt that Karan Johar, fresh from the success of his recent hit Agneepath has gifted a Ferrari to Hrithik Roshan, who essayed the fiery Dinanath Chauhan in the film. We hear Roshan loves fast cars and Ferrari was the only one missing in his collection…

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 01:08 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Back in inaction

Posted On Monday, April 02, 2012 at 07:44:14 AM

Abhishek Bachchan has been rather accident-prone of late. After breaking his finger on the sets of Bol Bachchan in Rajasthan, the actor has now hurt his back. The injury though not serious will keep the actor out of action for some time, thus affecting the schedule of the Rohit Shetty venture.

The reason for Abhishek’s back injury is not some dangerous stunt but the actor’s rigorous exercise regime. “Abhishek has been hitting the gym regularly for the past few weeks. He needs to get into shape for his role in Dhoom 3. A few days ago, he tore a muscle in his back while exercising. It’s nothing major. However, he will now need to rest for a couple of weeks. This will in turn affect the schedule of Bol Bachchan,” a source close to the actor told Mumbai Mirror.

But like every dark cloud, this too has a silver lining. Abhishek, who has not been able to spend too much time with his new born daughter due to his choc-a-bloc calendars lately, will now have his chance. Abhishek remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 13:44 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
Bollywood in a new ballgame

Abhishek and Ranbir come together to form the All Stars Football Club. To be trained by Baichung Bhutia

Posted On Monday, April 09, 2012 at 09:43:25 PM

They are heirs to perhaps the two biggest families of the Hindi cinema industry. And now they have joined hands for a completely different ball game - football. Abhishek Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor will be a part of an all stars football club that'll play three matches every year. Mirror has learnt that the exhibition match to flag off this unique collaboration will be held in Delhi this June.

Apart from Bachchan and Kapoor, several other actors will also be a part of the club. Though they have been sworn to secrecy, Ranveer Singh, Arjun Rampal, Dino Morea, Zayed Khan, Rahul Bose, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Harman Baweja are already on the list. Tennis players Leander Paes, Mahesh Bhupathi, cricketers Sreesanth and Mohammad Kaif, TV actor Karan Wahi and models Marc Robinson and Hrishant Goswami will also join the club.

Interestingly, this All Stars Football Club will mark the return of filmmaker Bunty Walia whose company G S Entertainment Pvt Ltd will professionally run and manage the club. A source close to the club in question said, "Bunty had been lying low after his last film Lamhaa (2010), but now he is coming back in a big way."

When contacted, Bunty confirmed the news and added, "Yes. This is true. Bhaichung Bhutia is the playing coach for the team."

According to the source, The All Stars Football Club will play against corporates and NGOs and also within themselves. "Bollywood stars, cricketers and sports personalities from other fields can be a heady mix. Every game will be a professional game of 90 minutes," added our source.

The proceeds from the matches will go for charity. The decision about will be taken by the team members themselves.

The source told Mirror, "The main goal of this club is to raise funds for various charities and NGOs as well as to promote the game of football in India."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 11:48 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
We Bachchans are not a package deal: Abhishek Bachchan
Meena Iyer, TNN | Jun 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Clearly, Abhishek Bachchan needs no introduction. He is to the manor born and in his 12-year-long career, he has a body of work that automatically qualifies him as a pedigreed actor, and yes, even a superstar in his own right. Excerpts of an interview with Junior B:

One can see from the photograph that there's two of you in " Bol Bachchan". How much fun was it?
If memory serves right, this is actually my first ever double role. I have done films in which I have had one character donning various avatars, like I did in "Bunty Aur Babli" (2005), in which I played a con man. But "BB" is the first bona fide double role that I have done. It was challenging.

Challenging? Why would you say that of what seems like an over-the-top comedy?
I have been very lucky that in a relatively short career of 12 years, I have had the opportunity to do some really interesting roles. "Yuva", "Guru", "Bunty Aur Babli", "Paa", "Raavan", "Bluff Master" are just some of the names that come to mind immediately. I'm fortunate to have had many opportunities where I could depart from roles that people would normally not expect of me. "Bol Bachchan" is also one such opportunity. That is one of the reasons why I said yes to the film, because I knew it would be very exciting. I was fascinated that I would get to play two very different characters in the same film. I can't name any actor who'll say no to this film. The only place where I went wrong is that I thought I would have a breeze making this film. Instead, it turned out to be the most difficult film of my career.

Why do you say that?
I have to digress a bit before I actually answer your question. We have to understand, our film industry is very different to other film industries in the world. According to me, there is a certain amount of uniformity in the rest of the film industries; the kind of cinema they make. But our audience demands are diametrically different. In the Indian film industry, especially those of us who are in mainstream cinema, we invariably play a typical hero's role. More often than not, we cater to the public perception. However, there is a latent desire in most actors to do a role where you can go all out and experiment. In England or America, actors do not have to cater to an image. In India, it is almost demanded of us. Very seldom do you get a film where you can walk away from your image. This film gave me the opportunity to break stereotypes (sighs).

Go on, admit you had fun doing it...
It was my most difficult film to date. You see, my approach to comedies is completely different from what Rohit Shetty had in mind. When I came on set, I came prepared to perform in a particular way. Rohit made me realise that there is a particular pitch and tone that is required for this kind of a film. We both agreed after much discussion that the approach I had brought in was incorrect. My style of comedy is more deadpan. My timing in comedy is slightly off and it suited a film like "Dostana". However, for "BB", a more physical kind of comedy was required. This, I learnt from Rohit. And after the "BB" experience, I doff my hat to evergreen comic greats like Mehmood saab, Johny (Lever) bhai, Asrani sir. One has to maintain an unbelievable level of energy to see a comic film like "BB" through.

Which of the twins was more demanding - Abhishek Bachchan or Abbas Ali?
Both Abhishek and Abbas Ali have unique characteristics. They couldn't overlap in any which way. Keeping the divide was difficult. They are poles apart. They are not identical twins with similar traits. I have literally played two separate characters. If you must know, between Abhishek and Abbas, the most demanding was Rohit Shetty.

On a scale of one to 10, how would you rate your "BB" performance?
I'm dubbing the film now. I'd give my final performance a five. I'm very harsh with myself.

You're with your dad again in the title track. From what one sees of the video, you are not nervous around him.
It is weird, but dad is the one co-star with whom I have done the maximum work. We've done "Bunty Aur Babli", "Sarkar", "Kabhie Alvida Na Kehna", "Sarkar Raj", "Paa", "Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baap", "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" and now this song in "BB" - I have a feeling I'm missing some film. Coming to the bit about my not being nervous around him - actually I was not nervous around him even when we did our first film together. It is every actor's dream to work with Amitabh Bachchan. And dad's greatest quality is that he puts you at ease. Being an actor and having the kind of experience he has on his side, he understands that for an actor to perform at his/her optimum, he has to be completely at ease. If there is any tension, an actor just folds up and closes in. He is aware that people get gobsmacked in front of him, so he goes out of his way to make them feel comfortable. He does it for the sake of the film. Also when he is shooting a song, he likes to have a lot of fun.

Who is more fun to work with - dad, mom or Aishwarya?
All of them are fun actually. I've enjoyed my films with all of them.

How soon will we see Ash and you together in a film?
I have done some of my best work with Aishwarya - "Guru", "Raavan", "Sarkar Raj". I'd love to work with her; but there has to be a script that would appeal to both of us as individual actors. I have always maintained this. In between there was talk of the four of us - mum, dad, Aishwarya and me - doing a film together. We Bachchans are not a package deal. All decisions on a movie involve four individual creative people. So unless and until all of us like the parts written out for us, there will not be a film like that.

Presented by Fox Star Studios, produced by Shree Ashtavinayak, LFS Infra Ltd and Ajay Devgn Ffilms, "Bol Bachchan" releases on July 6.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 12:03 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Abhishek Bachchan at the 24-hour Le Mans race

By Subhash K. Jha ,Jun 14, 2012 - 10:31 hrs IST

Abhishek has a secret passion. Besides wife Aishwarya and daughter Aaradhya, that is. Abhishek loves fast cars, especially those that burn up the race tracks. Unlike his contemporaries from the film fraternity who rush to the Grand Prix races every year, Abhishek has chosen to attend a far more elitist race event.

He left on Tuesday night for the 24 Hours Of Le Mans car racing event to be held on 16th June in the scenic town of Le Mans in France.

Apparently, Abhishek had been planning to attend this 80-year old annual racing event for some years now.

"But he never got around to it until now. Every year something or the other would come up putting a roadblock in the way of his secret fantasy. This year Abhishek was determined to make it, come what may. He virtually stayed awake nights to complete the dubbing of Bol Bachchan so that he would get time off for a few days before he returns for the promotion of the film," says a friend of Abhishek's.

Interestingly, Le Mans is the only car racing event in the world where the cars are on the tracks uninterrupted for 24 hours.

"Abhishek will be glued non-stop to the tracks for 24 hours. He's as excited as a schoolboy about realizing one of his secret dreams."

Abhishek left on Tuesday night. He returns at the end of the week.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Абхишек Баччан - Abhishek Bachchan » Абхишек Баччан статьи на иностранном
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz