Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 05.05.2024, 08:53
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Абхишек Баччан - Abhishek Bachchan » Абхишек Баччан статьи на иностранном
Абхишек Баччан статьи на иностранном
MayaДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 12:33 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Is Abhishek Bachchan the WORST dresser in Bollywood?
Last updated on: July 4, 2012 14:31 IST

The likes of Salman Khan can pull off an outrageous pair of pink jeans whereas John Abraham makes a statement in nothing more than fluorescent yellow trunks. But not every star is a clothes horse.

This holds especially true in the case of Abhishek Bachchan. As opposed to his sexagenarian father who continues to rock flamboyant avatars in bright colours and bold prints, the Bachchan scion's garish dressing sense does him more disservice than favour.

The 36-year-old with his text-book tall, dark, handsome appeal impresses best when sticking to a neutral colour palette or clean-cut style as evident in films like Phir Milenge, Guru, Paa or Game. Sadly, he takes the jarring route way too often for our liking, earning him the tag of one of Bollywood's most tacky dressers.

In Rohit Shetty's brand new comedy, Bol Bachchan, adapted from Hrishikesh Mukherjee's rip-roaring classic, Gol Maal, the actor is back to flaunting his ostentatious fashion sense to distinguish him for his serious alter ego translating into a barrage of flashy hues and florid patterns.

Here's a look at some other instances when AB Jr's gaudy wardrobe got the better of him.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 12:21 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
I have a lot to learn: Abhishek Bachchan

By Anjuri Nayar , 27 June 2012

Reviewing his last 12 years’ work, Abhishek Bachchan feels people have been over-generous and have given him much more credit than he deserves.

“I think people think I am a much better actor than I actually am. I think I have a lot more to do and improve. I think people are too kind to me,” Abhishek told us.

“I am very harsh on myself. An actor is always his worst critic. I feel I have been given too much due and I am not shamming by saying this. I genuinely believe that, I feel I have a lot more to do and learn,” he added.

Junior B made his debut with J.P. Dutta’s Refugee in 2000 - which got an iffy reception. Since then, he has seen ups and downs in his career with hits like Bunty Aur Babli and Sarkar and flops like Kuch Naa Kaho, Bas Itna Sa Khwaab hai and Players.

Abhishek goes by only one parameter while selecting his roles.

“Be it the biggest director or be it a very good script, but if my heart is not with it, I will not do it,” he added.

The actor, who turned 36 this year, is right now looking forward to the release of Bol Bachchan which is coming out July 6.

Describing his experience, he says matching up to the required energy level and style of comedy in Bol Bachchan has been an exhausting task for him.

“Everything was a challenge. I thought it will be an easy film to do but it turned out to be the most difficult film of my career. I have done some difficult films in the past as well. But this film was exhausting to do. My misconception was that it is a comedy film, so it will be a holiday, but it wasn’t one. I worked very hard for it,” he said.

Loosely based on 1979 film Golmaal, the cast of Bol Bachchan also features Ajay Devgn, Asin Thottumkal and Prachi Desai.

This was not Abhishek’s first comedy. He tickled the audience’s funny bones with Dostana but says that his style of comedy is different from what the film required.

“And that is what they (Ajay Devgn and director Rohit Shetty) taught me. They taught me the kind of comedy that was required for the film,” he added.

“In terms of energy levels, it was very tough. It took about a week for me to adjust in the new style of comedy. The first week of filming was tough. I came on the sets to do my part in a particular way. Rohit had a different idea and it took a week for me to achieve that. But full credit to Rohit, he did not give me up on me and after the pack-up, he used to tutor me. I hope I have got it right,” said the actor.

The most important thing for an actor is to achieve a comfort zone with his co-stars and director, says Abhishek who also worked with Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn in Zameen.

“According to me, an actor has to have implicit faith and trust in his director. As an actor, he pairs his soul with the director. I knew Rohit since the time he was an assistant director and I was a production assistant.

“Ajay is like an elder brother to me; so there is a huge amount of faith for him. I think that is what clicked. He is the most supportive co-star I have ever worked with,” he said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 11.08.2012, 10:41 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
I am not serious and moody: Abhishek Bachchan
Jyothi Prabhakar, TNN | Aug 11, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Abhishek Bachchan gets talking about the two women in his life - Aishwarya and Aaradhya, and says that all the curiosity about his daughter is weird!

You are moody, and broody and don't talk. That's the buzz about you all the time, Is that true, or an allegation?
An allegation made by those who haven't spoken to me. Anybody who has interacted with me will definitely find me to be a chirpy person. In fact, Ajay (Devgn) thinks I speak too much. So, obviously these allegations are possibly made by those who haven't met me at all.

But you do have this, let's say fetish... for remaining silent on controversial topics
It's not a fetish. I just steer clear of controversies as much as possible. I don't think I am doing anything wrong. I don't believe in doing anything wrong, I am not rebellious by nature, and I am a well-brought up guy who believes in doing the right thing. So, it's not a fetish, I'd like to believe I am well-brought up. My mom still fires me (laughs) but well, that happens, I guess.

For someone serious, moody, how does comedy happen?
Moody? Am I moody? Broody? Am I? (He looks around and asks everyone) Hey, you, ma'am! (He calls out to someone) Did you think I am moody? I came across as serious? (a tentative, affirmative nod follows) I am starting to worry now. Am I that bad an actor that you are beginning to see me as 'serious'? Here I am, trying to be all friendly and chirpy and you are like, 'You're moody'. I like to have fun, I enjoy what I do.

Talking of pro-active, a lot has been made out of your 'newfound friendship' with Salman Khan. Like you both hugged, etc...

See, these are all created stories, because the media doesn't have anything else to write about.

That's right, turn the tables on us.
No, Salman is a senior of mine, somebody I've had a lot of respect for. He's always been sweet to me and supportive, and very sporting. And the feeling is absolutely mutual and always has been.

You're a great lover of sports...
Oh, yes. I love football.

Much had happened over sending or rather not sending Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes to the Olympics. But coming from an industry where 'chemistry' with the co-star matters so much, do you have an opinion?
I don't think we can draw that parallel. They are completely different things. When you are going to the Olympics, you are talking about representing the nation. And this is purely my opinion, I believe I would keep the nation ahead of everything and everyone else. But at the end of the day, you see, we don't know what the true picture is, what the story is. So we can only sit in the sidelines and pass comments, which is not correct. Coming to films, such considerations have got nothing to do with it. I am not making a film of national importance, where a nation's pride is involved or anything like that. It's a different setup. I personally, would not be okay to working with someone I am not comfortable with. It will inhibit me as an actor. I clam up.

But don't clam up over this one - the whole world seems to be weighed in with your wife's post-pregnancy weight! Every ounce is monitored! Stressed?
There's no strain, no stress. My wife is not bothered about these things at all, and nor am I. Like she says, the negativity that was started by a newspaper, and then led to everybody being bothered about it, is a drop in the ocean of all the positivity and love that has come into our lives. So, it's really water off the duck's back. My personal opinion is nobody's business, to be honest. But if I say that, I come across as arrogant, and now, moody. And you all will make it a big headline saying that Abhishek is saying this. But there is a reason. She's a woman, and she's a mother on top of that, and I don't talk like that about women at all. And I don't appreciate people talking about any woman like that. I don't think that's correct at all. She's had a baby, let her do what she wants to do, let her enjoy this phase. Are we that shallow a society or have we become that shallow that we are talking about the weight of a person who's just given birth? But unfortunately what I say is not going to matter because nobody pays any heed to it.

Star family, the nation's darlings and all that, maybe...
Thank you. But we don't see ourselves as all that. We look upon ourselves as just a family. When I go home, I spend time with my mom, my dad, my wife, my daughter. And we're just happy being with ourselves, and we don't really allow us to get affected by all this. Absolutely no strain, there really isn't.

When do we actually get to see Aaradhya? She must be the most mysterious person in India today.
I find this a bit weird, I understand this is a way of everybody expressing their love, but I am not too sure about how I feel about it. I am a bit uncomfortable. I don't think she's an item to be put on display and I don't think that's the way a child should be treated. I understand and respect the fact that in my family, both my parents and my wife and I are public figures, but I am definitely a bit uncomfortable with putting my child up for display like that - she's just nine months old and I don't want to do this.

But she will have to face this one day...
Yes, true. But Aishwarya and I would like to bring her up as normally as possible. By the grace of God, my parents were fantastic. We were a very normal family and we have had a very middle-class Indian upbringing. We were never made to realise who we were or that my father and mother were huge stars - it was a very normal house and I'd like my daughter to have the same thing. I don't know how to word it, but this current situation, I find it a little weird.

Looking through the father's eye - who does Aaradhya look like?
Again, this is weird - but I go on a promotional tour, I come back and her face has changed. And I am being told that for the first year or two, her face is going to keep changing. So, right now, I think it is evenly balanced. I don't know how good or bad a thing that is, because I am sure we all want her to look like her mom. I mean looking like this (he points to his face, and laughs) would be a bit scary for a girl.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 22:29 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Abhishek Bachchan, Neil Nitin Mukesh excited about Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana

Indo-Asian News Service | Sunday, October 28, 2012 (Mumbai)

Actors Neil Nitin Mukesh and Abhishek Bachchan seem to be quite excited about forthcoming film Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana starring Kunal Kapoor and Huma Qureshi.

"I am a non-vegetarian, but this dish is a treat for all vegetarians also. You will simply love Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana. Don't miss it," Neil tweeted. "It marks the debut of director Sameer Sharma. A director to look out for," he further posted.

Co-produced by Ronnie Screwvala, Siddharth Roy Kapur and Anurag Kashyap, the film releases Friday.

"Obsessed with the music of Luv Shuv Tey.... Can't wait to see it. All the best Kunal and Sameer," tweeted Abhishek Bachchan.

The film is a funny story about a Punjabi family - the Khuranas' hunt for their special chicken recipe.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 11.01.2013, 12:43 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Zee Cine Awards 2013: Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh have the audience in splits

Dhiren Trivedi2.21 PM IST 01.08.2013

The Zee Cine Awards 2013 which began with the grand AV announcement that Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh would be co-hosting the show, had actors like Anil Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Farah Khan, Sajid Khan and Prabhu Deva amongst others laugh their hearts out. The two super funny hosts of the evening did a stupendous job and engulfed the audience with their witty one-liners and to some extent what we call… toilet humour!

After accepting the award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Bol Bachchan, AB Junior looked at the audience with a straight face and said, “Trust me, this was not part of my contract with Zee TV!” In another instance, both AB and RD made fun of Varun Dhawan and Ayushmann Khurrana’s dance steps as they were in the midst of the show rehearsals. Not only this, they didn’t even spare Anushka Sharma who was trying to perfect her steps for the awards night. The two hosts felt bad for the new generation of actors like Varun and Ayushmann for not taking dancing lessons from them! “Yeh aaj kal ke bachche humse kuch seekhna hi nahin chahte. Kaun samjhaye inko?” joked Riteish. So without wasting time, Ranbir Kapoor touched Abhishek Bachchan’s feet to take his blessings and addressed him as ‘sir’ when he appeared on stage to present an award. But Abhishek being Abhishek threw a bouncer at Ranbir saying, “Tujhe toh main Ayushmann (hinting at Ayushmann Khurrana) bhava ka aashirwaad bhi nahin de sakta.”

Riteish was no less! As Sujoy Ghosh was walking down the stage ecstatically after receiving the award for the Best Director Jury (Kahaani), Riteish joked, “Sujoy ne toh Siddharth (Roy Kapur) ke pehle hi Vidya Balan ko pregnant kar diya… after a brief pause came, film mein!

This is not even one fourth of what you all are going to witness on January 20th when the most popular Viewer’s Choice Awards unfolds. Stay clued in for more updates on ZCA 2013, and yeah, don’t forget to share your take on Abhishek and Riteish’s chemistry!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:03 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
Abhishek Bachchan, Karan tweets about Shahrukh's baby AbRam

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Friday, July 12, 2013, 11:00 [IST]

It seems that the whole Bollywood is celebrating the arrival of Shahrukh Khan's baby boy AbRam. Recently, Karan Johar and Abhishek Bachchan welcomed the new born child on micro blogging site Twitter.

Shahrukh Khan on Wednesday announced the birth of his surrogate baby AbRam. Talking about Shahrukh's bundle of joy, Karan Johar posted on Twitter, "AbRam is the most beautiful child i have ever laid my eyes on...he is to the Mannat born and has made the home even more beautiful..."

Bollywood actor Abhishek also welcomed the baby and tweeted, "Many many congratulations to @iamsrk and Gauri for the arrival of little AbRam. Lots and lots of love."

Shobhaa De congratulated both Shahrukh and Gauri, she wrote, "Welcome to the world AbRam! I love the significance and symbolism of the name. Congratulations, parents!"

Shahrukh Khan revealed the news of the surrogate baby recently. The actor told the media, "Amidst all the noise that has been going around, the sweetest is the one made by our newborn baby, AbRam. He was born prematurely by several months but has finally come home. Gauri and our whole family have been dealing with his health issues for a long time now."

Now, Shahrukh is blessed with two sons-Aryan and AbRam and one daughter-Suhana.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:05 | Сообщение # 22
Ангел Любви
See Photos: Aishwarya Rai, Big B Attend Wedding Function

Posted by: NabanitaUpdated: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 12:04 [IST]

After a gap of long time, the Bachchans are out together for a private wedding function, that was held this Sunday August 11, 2013. Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and his entire family, excluding baby Aaradhya were spotted together at a close friend's wedding event.

Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, his wife Jaya Bachchan, son Abhishek Bachchan, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, daughter Shweta Nanda Bachchan and grandchilldren Navya and Agastya were out together as one family for the wedding. But the family picture looked incomplete without the little Aaradhya Bachchan, daughter od Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai.

Amitabh Bachchan wrote on Twitter, "A day with the family and the children and the well wishers of Sunday .. later a wedding event of friend .. fully final day". For the first time, Ash was not the real show stealer in an event, since all the Bachchan members looked breathtaking and gorgeous in their respective attires. Especially, Shweta Bachchan and her teenage daughter Navya looked absolutely fantastic.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:09 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви
Rakhi Special: The Brother-Sister Jodis Of Bollywood

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 10:59 [IST]

Raksha Bandhan is around the corner and on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, we bring to you the most famous and not so famous siblings of Bollywood stars.

Family plays a very important role in the life of our Bollywood stars. And most of the actors are very close to their siblings. Many star siblings are not as famous as them because they chose to stay away from the limelight and glamour. On the other hand brother sister jodis like Farah Khan-Sajid Khan, Ekta Kapoor-Tusshar Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar-Zoya Akhtar have carved a separate niche for themselves.

Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has an elder brother Aditya Rai. Aditya Rai is an engineer in merchant navy. Not many people know that when Aditya became father, Aishwarya specially took a long break from her work to be Aditya's baby.

Superstar Shahrukh Khan's sister Shehnaz Lalarukh is five years elder to him and stays with him in Mannat. Shahrukh is very close to her.

Abhishek Bachchan shares a very close and friendly bond with sister Shweta. For Abhishek, Shweta is his friend, Philosopher and guide.

Salman Khan has two sisters and two brothers. Alvira Khan is his real sister, while Arpita Khan is adopted.

Ranbir Kapoor's sister Riddhima Kapoor is married to Delhi based garment exporter Bharat Sawhney. Riddhima has also done many endorsement in the past.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 16:55 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви
Aishwarya - Abhishek in Happy Anniversary

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, September 26, 2013 - 11:04 hrs IST

With the popular ad maker Prahlad Kakkar planning to dip his hands into Bollywood filmmaking, his upcoming film will also mark the comeback of the gorgeous diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

The film tentatively titled Happy Anniversary will be produced by Gaurang Doshi and will explore the anatomy of marriage. Ash's hubby Abhishek Bachchan will be playing the male lead and the two will be seen sharing the screen space after a span of 5 years since their last film Guru in 2007.

Happy Anniversary will be shot in Africa and is slated to go floors in January 2014.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 17:03 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви
Abhi-Ash to co-host fund raising event with Sharon Stone

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, October 17, 2013 - 11:42 hrs IST

Ever since the time Abhishek and Aishwarya got married, they started creating national and international headlines, courtesy their films, brand endorsements, charity dinners etc.

Even after handful of years of marriage, this Bollywood's 'it' couple continues to make international headlines. This time round, they will be co-hosting a fund raising event for AIDS Research amfAR India, at its inaugural fund raising event that's to be held in Mumbai. The icing on the cake is that the grand event will be hosted by none other than the Hollywood hottie and amfAR's Global Fundraising Chairperson Sharon Stone, with whom, Abhishek and Aishwarya will be co-hosting the event. Talking about this, Sharon Stone said that they are grateful and humbled to be welcomed by the Indian community and share knowledge that's provided by the Indian government.

While the world famous recording artist Ke$ha will be specially travelling to India for an exclusive performance, the event will include a formal black tie dinner and an auction.

Looks like an event to remember for the time to come.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 18.02.2014, 17:05 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
Abhishek, Farhan team up for Mumbai Benefit

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, Oct 21, 2013 - 10:11 hrs IST

Even though the dream casting of Farhan Akhtar and Abhishek Bachchan may take a bit longer to happen, you need not wait even a minute more for their off-screen outing.

News is that the duo of Farhan Akhtar and Abhishek Bachchan are coming together to help raise money for the renowned NGO Magic Bus to support the 30,000 kids in Maharashtra. The event, aptly titled as 'Mumbai Benefit', is slated to take place on October 25.

While the event will see a host of well-known celebrities from various professions, the event will also have an auction plus dinner. Buzz is that while Farhan will perform to a few songs, Abhishek will be in charge of introducing the first lot of the auction.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Абхишек Баччан - Abhishek Bachchan » Абхишек Баччан статьи на иностранном
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz