Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 05.05.2024, 16:29
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Салман Кхан - Salman Khan » Салман Кхан Salman Khan иностранные статьи
Салман Кхан Salman Khan иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 07:37 | Сообщение # 31
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Producer Sajid turns director for Salman
Torsha Banerjee, TNN | Sep 2, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Sajid Nadiadwala, one of Bollywood's top producers, with movies like Judwaa (1997), Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega (2000), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), Housefull (2010) and the more recent Housefull 2 (2012) to his credit, is all set to don the director's hat in his next flick, Kick. This move is made by him on the insistence of his best buddy, Salman Khan.

The recent development comes after Sajid decided to find a replacement for Shirish Kunder as the director of the Salman Khan-starrer. And now, he has taken up the job of directing the film after Salman coaxed him to do so. When asked about it, Salman said, "Sajid's narrations are better than those of most directors, and I've been pushing him to make the switch for years. In fact, I wanted him to turn director 10 years ago when he came to me with a film called Kunwara. Today, I'm still kunwara but he's finally turned director!"

About Sallu, Sajid said, "Our friendship goes back two decades. Salman and I share a very special chemistry, which you will now get to see on the big screen. We've given big hits in the past. So at this stage of his career, if he's selected me as his director, then I have to make sure I deliver to his expectations."

On Shirish's exit from the film, Sajid says, "He sent me a lovely message that read, 'I'm very happy for you. It was you who envisioned this film, and no one else could have done justice to it'." Kick will be produced by Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 13:52 | Сообщение # 32
Лед и пламя
Salman Khan looks like a rockstar in ‘Ishkq In Paris’ item song

BollywoodLife1.07 PM IST 09.05.2012

The hunk is seen grooving to a number called ‘Kudiye di kurti’ in Preity Zinta’s first production venture, Ishkq In Paris

We have heard Salman Khan declaring a number of times in his 2008 film Wanted that when he gives a commitment he doesn’t even listen to himself. Well, Mr Khan makes sure that he follows the same principle in real life too. So when Sallu bhai’s good friend Preity Zinta asked the actor to take some time out and shoot an item song for her Ishkq in Paris, Khan gave his nod without thinking twice. He told Zinta that he would make his presence felt in her movie, come what may. So despite the fact that he was extremely busy with Ek Tha Tiger promotions, the Dabangg actor made sure he got ready to groove once he’s done plugging ETT away to glory.

Khan looks quite cool as he teams a gold blazer with a pathani suit and salwar. Preity is also seen shaking a leg or two with the dishy hunk. She looks pretty in a traditional ensemble. Now that the two superstars have graced the song with their presence, we wait till this one starts doing the round of TV channels. And then perhaps we will decide if all the shaking booty business was worth the effort…what say!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 24.09.2012, 13:06 | Сообщение # 33
Лед и пламя

"Fans will get to see a lot more of Salman": Preity Zinta

Posted On Friday, September 21, 2012 at 04:51:55 PM

Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan ensured that the music launch of Preity Zinta's Ishkq in Paris was one to remember, as he graced the event with his presence to support his close friend Preity Zinta and entertained the audience to the hilt.

While the actor makes a special guest appearance in the film, as he shakes a leg with Preity in "Kudiye Di Kurti" , Preity confirms that fans will get to see a lot more of Salman. "Ishkq in Paris is an out and out romantic film and I thank Salman for being a part of my film. I can't reveal much about his role, but I am sure audience will be pleasantly surprised," said Preity at the music launch of the film.

Talking about close friend and co-star Preity Zinta, Salman Khan on the occasion said, "Preity has done so many films earlier, but this movie is different, you will see Preity in a different avatar all together."

Along with Preity and Salman, the event was also attended by director by Prem Raj and the new comer Rhehan Malliek. Apart from Preity and Rhehan, Ishkq In Paris also features renowned French actress and two-time Academy nominee Isabelle Adjani.

The music of the film has been composed by Sajid-Wajid. Producer-actress Preity Zinta was all praise for the dynamic duo, "I have been very very fortunate to have Sajid- Wajid do the music and they've done a splendid job on Ishkq in Paris" she said.

On this ocassion director Prem Raj said, “Ishkq in Paris is an album with something for everyone –it’s a mix of contemporary but Indian at heart”.

Debutant Rhehan Malliek, “It’s a very eclectic album, the soundtrack is very rich and evocative and has a lot of flair; my personal favorites are Saiyaan and Chudiyan”.

Preity's Ishkq in Paris is a story of a contemporary romance that narrates the journey of two complete strangers who end up spending the evening together in the romantic city of Paris only to cross paths once again in an unusual encounter.

Ishkq In Paris is scheduled to release on November 2, 2012.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 02.10.2012, 12:56 | Сообщение # 34
Лед и пламя
Sallu’s driver thrashed by locals

Posted On Tuesday, October 02, 2012 at 02:59:11 AM

It’s something that he just can’t seem to avoid, and we’ve seen it all, from shooting black bucks in Rajasthan to running over pavement dwellers in Mumbai. This time, though, the altercation in Panchgani --where Dabangg 2 is being filmed on location -- that wound up in the police station had the superstar missing from the picture.

Police officers with Panchgani police station told Mirror that a bodyguard and driver working for Salman got into a road rage brawl with local residents, and that the actor was not present in the car when the incident took place.

Sources said Salman wanted to take in more of the scenic locales and decided to take some time off from the shooting schedule to visit nearby villages and hilly areas. The film crew has been stationed in Satara district’s Sangam Mahuli village near Panchgani since some time now.

Salman, accompanied by his bodyguard Rodrigues and his driver, set out in a Toyota Innova in the afternoon to Bhilarwadi, around 20 km from Panchgani town. After several hours of sightseeing, Salman decided to turn back to Sangam Mahuli village around 6.30 pm. On the way, the mists rolled in and Salman apparently wanted to ride a bike.

Keeping with his wishes, his motorbike was brought to him on the highway from the film shoot location. A delighted Salman took off, leaving Rodrigues and the driver to get the Innova back to Sangam Mahuli village. It was on the way back that the duo ran into trouble.

Sources said the driver was going slow as the mists had got worse, but a jeep with locals that was travelling behind them wanted to overtake. Salman’s driver reportedly did not speed up nor give the jeep a chance to move ahead, which incensed the jeep’s occupants.

After a short distance, the jeep overtook the Innova and forced it to stop. A heated exchange took place between both sides, in which Salman’s driver was thrashed by the jeep’s occupants.

Both parties then rushed to Panchgani police station to lodge their respective complaints against each other.

Assistant Police Inspector Rajendra Bokade of Panchgani PS told Mirror that both parties had approached him, but no case had been registered till late night.

Ali Daruwalla, spokesperson, Pune Petrol Dealers’ Association and a close friend of the crew members including producer Monty Sharma and Salman Khan, said, “The matter is with the police.

Local residents beat up Salman’s driver and bodyguard. However, the shooting of Dabangg 2 will continue.

However, the crew will be taking more precautions and some restrictions on movement would be imposed to avoid similar instances. Salman is safe and fine.”

Addl SP (Satara) Amol Tambe-Patil said, “The case is yet to be registered. We can comment only after that happens.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 02.10.2012, 12:57 | Сообщение # 35
Лед и пламя
Salman cajoles YRF into hiring new security

Posted On Tuesday, October 02, 2012 at 02:59:11 AM

Salman Khan may not be frequenting the YRF Studios as much as before. What with Ek Tha Tiger being declared a hit and the actor getting busy with Dabangg 2 shoot in Satara. But for most at the production house, Khan’s wish is still their command.

And thus, when recently, the actor called up YRF head honcho Aditya Chopra and asked him to consider a new security agency Shootcare (started by the actor’s reliable makeupman Sudesh Nag), Adi didn’t think twice.

Mirror has learnt that the security contract for the next YRF film has now gone to Nag’s agency as opposed to YRF’s trusted Ace Security and Protection, owned by Ronit Roy.

Roy’s company has provided security for several YRF and Y-Films ventures including, Dil Bole Hadippa, Luv Ka The End, Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl, Mere Brother Ki Dulhann, Band Bajaa Baraat and even Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Chak De! India.

Shootcare, on the other hand, apart from guarding Khan’s residence Galaxy Apartments in Bandra, has worked on films like Dabangg 2, Preity Zinta’s Ishqk In Paris, Heroine, Bol Bachchan and Oh My God.

Roy explained that they did not have an ‘all inclusive’ contract with YRF but were hired for specific projects. Sounding composed, he told us, “I wish the new security service providers the very best.”

YRF spokesperson , when contacted, simply said, “We work with both agencies for our multiple projects.“

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 26.10.2012, 10:04 | Сообщение # 36
Лед и пламя
Tiger and Desi Girl to groove in Dubai

Posted On Tuesday, October 23, 2012
at 02:34:27 AM

Following speculations of their '5am friendship' ever since they were clicked together in the wee hours of the morning (Mumbai Mirror, September 4), it comes as no surprise that the two of them are ready to work together again. Come December, they will star together in a show to be held in Dubai.

While the performances of Salman and Priyanka are still being finalised, the indications are that the two may not shake a leg together per se. Said a source, “However, everything is not finalised on the show itinerary. As of now, it is being touted as simply a big event in Dubai with Salman and Priyanka toplining it. What thus clearly follows is that Salman approved of Priyanka’s presence in the show.”

The show in question is being organised by a local Dubai organiser.

While Priyanka will fly to Dubai from Hyderabad, where she will be shooting for Zanjeer, Salman will begin his air journey from Mumbai.

Salman and Priyanka will be working on the same project after the longest time. The two have never worked together after the dud God Tussi Great Ho in 2008.

According to rumours, the once good friends fell out when Salman helped Katrina Kaif to bag a lead role in Namastey London, which Priyanka was supposed to do. The incident, according to industry insiders, led to such a big a rift between them that delayed God Tussi... by almost a year.

As time rolled by, Salman was also not happy with Priyanka’s good equation with Shah Rukh Khan. While promoting Bodyguard, he took a dig at Priyanka saying that Kareena Kapoor is the real ‘Desi Girl’, a nickname that Priyanka has had since Dostana days.

All’s well that ends well. The latest whispers in Bollywood are that the two will star opposite each other in a film, soon.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 12:04 | Сообщение # 37
Лед и пламя
People’s Choice Awards 2012 winners: Salman Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger, Priyanka Chopra’s In my city

Shweta Parande1.17 PM IST 10.28.2012

Salman Khan’s film Ek Tha Tiger won best film while Priyanka Chopra got the award for her first single, In my city, and Amitabh Bachchan was honoured for hosting KBC

Salman Khan’s blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger garnered one of its first popular honours at the Colors People’s Choice Awards 2012 held in Mumbai on October 27. The film’s director Kabir Khan tweeted, “Had fun at the Colors people’s choice awards. #EkThaTiger won people’s favourite film award. Thank u “people” :-)”.

Actor Priyanka Chopra, who turned singer with her single In my city, won a debut award for it. Recorded in collaboration with will.i.am, In my city was unveiled at the National Football League inauguration in the US earlier this year. Priyanka’s status read, “My first debut award for my music!! Hahah! Feels nice to be a debutant again..thank u people for making me ur choice!”

Superstar Amitabh Bachchan won the best television host award for quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati?, even as the sixth season of the show is currently on air. The legend tweeted, ”How did it happen? It’s the People’s Choice Award by Colors channel for the best television host for KBC. Thank you all, who voted for me”. Bachchan has hosted five seasons of the show, beginning with the first in 2000.

The People’s Choice Awards hosted its first Indian edition on Saturday night. Those in attendance included Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Madhuri Dixit and her husband Dr Shriram Nene, Ayushmann Khurrana, Parineeti Chopra, Chitrangda Singh, Ekta Kapoor, Bhagyashree, Prabhu Deva, Hema Malini and Sameera Reddy, among others.

Keep watching this space for more on People’s Choice Awards India 2012.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 22:16 | Сообщение # 38
Лед и пламя
Salman Khan makes me nervous: Karan Johar

Indo-Asian News Service | Monday, October 29, 2012 (New Delhi)

Filmmaker Karan Johar says actor Salman Khan makes him nervous, but he doesn't know why!

Johar made the revelation during a chat with an Oye 104.8 FM radio host.

When the host asked the filmmaker who is the one actor in front of whom he cannot gather courage to open his mouth, Johar said: "Salman Khan! When he came on my show Lift Kara De, I was sitting in my black suit. He was very animated, it was a very serious show. Salman said, 'I am not going to sit here, I want to sit on the floor and you will also have to sit on the floor".

"I am very scared of Salman for some reason, I don't know why, though he has been very wonderful to me, he is close to my family from a very long time, but I get nervous in front of him."

Johar worked with Salman in his 1998 directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. The movie also featured Shah Rukh Khan.

Johar, who recently launched three newcomers - Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Ali Bhatt - through Student Of The Year, says the youth brigade aspires to be like Shah Rukh, but their aim shouldn't be that.

"These kids want to be like Shah Rukh, I just told them the way SRK shoots, takes the light, does not fumble even once and controls the camera with his eyes... no one, I repeat no one, can ever do that! There is only one Shah Rukh Khan," he said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 22:25 | Сообщение # 39
Лед и пламя
Bhanwari Devi film shot in jail that housed Salman Khan

Mid-Day.Com | Monday, October 29, 2012 (Mumbai)

Publicity gimmick or a mere coincidence? Our sources tell us that director Rakesh Saini, who is currently shooting his project on slain nurse Bhanwari Devi, has filmed a sequence in the same jail where Salman Khan was housed a few years ago. The actor was put up at Central Jail in Jodhpur in connection to a criminal case against him.

Our source adds, "Saini shot in the same cell that was once occupied by Salman."

Actress Sadhika Randhawa is playing Bhanwari, who became a victim of molestation and murder more than a decade ago. According to our informer, while most of the film has been shot in Mumbai, certain parts have been filmed at the original locations in Jodhpur, especially at Central Jail where Bhanwari's husband was lodged.

Producer Ranjeet Sharma says, "I have taken the necessary permissions from Bhanwari's husband Amarchand and their lawyers. The whole idea to shoot in the jail was to give it a real-life feel. Shooting in the same cell as Salman's is purely a coincidence."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.11.2012, 13:59 | Сообщение # 40
Лед и пламя

Salman can be India's James Bond: Kabir Khan

By IANS, Thursday, November 01, 2012

Director Kabir Khan, who cast Salman Khan as a RAW agent in "Ek Tha Tiger", says the actor is apt to become India's James Bond.

"Salman, I think, has the charisma and the sheer presence that a Bond needs," the 41-year-old said here Wednesday at the premiere of latest 007 movie "Skyfall".

"You look at him, he is strong, silent. But you know when he, sort of, goes into action, there is going to be a lot of thrill," he added.

Kabir said: "When I was making 'Ek Tha Tiger', I was conscious that we didn't want to do a Bond because I feel that there is a difference between Hindi films and Hollywood films.

"In our films, even in love stories, our heroes are James Bond, so there has to be a differentiator."

However, Kabir did incorporate a few aspects of Bond movies.

"We stayed away from the sort of Bond style of presenting an agent. Yes, the action we took, a lot of effort was taken to make it international and it was probably very similar to the kind of action that you see nowadays in the new Bond films, more realistic," he said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.11.2012, 14:00 | Сообщение # 41
Лед и пламя
Salman Khan promises Kashif Qureshi a Wild Card Entry on Bigg Boss?

By Filmicafe, Thursday, November 01, 2012

Evicted contestant Kashif Qureshi who participated as the 'common man' in Bigg Boss 6, has apparently told his close friends that the show's megastar host Salman Khan has himself promised him a Wild Card Entry on Bigg Boss soon.

Earlier, Kashif, who is a martial arts artist, was reported to have bagged BB6 at Salman's recommendation, having known him personally through a common friend, and said to have choreographed some fight sequences for his film Wanted.

Currently back in his hometown Hyderabad, Kashif hasn't stopped celebrating his two-week stint on the show. Apart from giving various local television interviews and participating in dinners and felicitations, Kashif has even been meeting Police officials in Hyderabad and boasting about how close he is to Salman.

In one of his televised interviews Kashif even went on record saying, Salman "apologised" to him and said he will "not continue" the show if Kashif does not "forgive" him.

Though this sounds as a far cry, it can be recalled that during the last season of Bigg Boss, Salman had allegedly recommended Mahek Chahal (who had worked with him in Wanted and Mr and Mrs Khanna) for Bigg Boss and later even planted her as a Wild Card Entry on the show, despite various allegations of favouritism.

Contestants like Pooja Bedi, Amar Upadhyay, Siddharth Bhardwaj, Pooja Misrra and Akashdeep Sky Saigal had cried foul about Salman's manipulations, but it hadn't affected his stance, with Mahek emerging a runner-up on Bigg Boss.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 11:49 | Сообщение # 42
Лед и пламя
Sohail steps out of Sallu's shadow

Posted On Tuesday, November 06, 2012 at 03:21:02 AM

Salman Khan’s protégés are breaking free of his reassuring grip. After Katrina teamed up with his arch rival Shah Rukh Khan, younger brother Sohail is going solo. And that too with someone who’s had a famous falling out with him.

Sohail has teamed up with Anees Bazmee who walked out of Ready following an ugly spat with Salman on the Bangkok sets --- for the remake of a South film. And the film will not star Salman.

Bazmee confirmed the news and said, “I am talking to Sohail for a South remake. Right now, I am in Cochin. Sohail and I will meet again as soon as I return. But it’s too early to say anything more about the film at this point.” The industry has reacted to this development with shock and surprise.

It was while shooting the climax scenes of Ready that Bazmee and Salman had a verbal pow wow on the sets, following which Bazmee abandoned the shoot and returned to Mumbai.

Choreographer Raju Khan had taken over the mantle. A friend of Sohail defended Salman, “How many films can Salman do? He has worked his butt off since the past four years.

Sohail can certainly make a film without him.” Apparently, Salman has told Sohail he has no issues with his collaboration with Bazmee, and that he does not mind not playing the lead in the project.

A source close to the developments added, “It will have newcomers in the lead with two actors in the 50-55 age group. It is expected to go on floors in the first quarter of 2013.”

One wonders about the fate of Boney Kapoor’s No Entry Mein Entry which Bazmee has been writing for the longest time. Trade pundits have been speculating that Salman won’t be part of this film either, what with Bazmee at the helm of affairs. Bazmee however remains optimistic about Sallu’s entry in No Entry….

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.11.2012, 09:32 | Сообщение # 43
Лед и пламя
Salman Khan attends Jab Tak Hai Jaan premiere, is the war over?

Written by Gitanjali Roy | Tuesday, November 13, 2012 (New Delhi)

It must be hard being Salman Khan at the moment. Famously loyal to his friends, Salman has buddies on both sides of the Son Of Sardaar and Jab Tak Hai Jaan divide. Just a few days ago, Salman made it clear he was on pal Ajay Devgn's side with this tweet:

Salman Khan✔
@BeingSalmanKhan

Pathan Ke Yaar Se Panga Mat lena youtu.be/rnuosKzu2Ig Sorry yaar..Diwali bekaar without Son of Sardaar

But last night, his was an unexpected presence at the grand premiere of Jab Tak Hai Jaan attended by the who's who of Bollywood. Fellow celebrity guest Amitabh Bachchan tweeted this morning: T 930 - Danced my shoes off with all the youngsters .. an amazing evening... spending time with Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh, Katrina and Anushka.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan, of course, stars Shah Rukh Khan, Salman's sworn enemy ever since they infamously came to blows at Katrina Kaif's birthday party four years ago. Then again, it also stars Katrina herself, Salman's ex-girlfriend, his co-star in blockbuster film Ek Tha Tiger and who is treated as an ad-hoc member of Salman's family. Ek Tha Tiger was also a Yash Raj film. And so Salman attended an SRK event - Bollywood history of sorts.

Notably absent from the premiere was actress Kajol, once a frequent Yash Raj and Shah Rukh collaborator and now married to Ajay Devgn.

Ajay and Yash Raj Films have been at legal loggerheads these last few weeks with Ajay accusing YRF of keeping his film Son Of Sardaar out of theatres in favour of their own film. A petition lodged with the Competition Commission was rejected, as was Ajay appeal to the Appellate Tribunal.

Jab Tak Hai Jaan also stars Anushka Sharma, in addition to SRK and Katrina. Director Yash Chopra died of dengue-related complications on October 21, three weeks before his last film released.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 12:17 | Сообщение # 44
Лед и пламя
Dabangg 2 vs Dabangg: What’s the difference?

Reza Noorani1.25 PM IST 11.27.2012

Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan’s sequel to Dabangg looks similar to their first offering. Don’t you think so?

We all know that Salman Khan’s Dabangg 2 continues from where from Dabangg ended. But we still expected something radically fresh from the sequel, since the first one was so great and created history of sorts at the box office. However, looking at the posters of the sequel, we couldn’t help but notice some moments where it seems like the makers of Dabangg 2 are stuck in a loop.

Director Arbaaz Khan, who also acts in the film, has chosen not to tamper with his characters at all and has also played it safe by hanging on to Salman’s antics that were the USP of Dabangg. Sallu’s gun toting poses and shirts are similar. Munni aka Malaika Arora Khan’s look is nothing new – her jhatkas too are modified very minutely. And since the role of pretty behenji that Sonakshi Sinha plays hasn’t changed from the first offering, her outfits haven’t gone through any change either!

But there definitely are a few things that are quite fresh in the sequel, apart from a new and improved villain. Take a look and tell us if you agree.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 30.11.2012, 12:26 | Сообщение # 45
Лед и пламя
I can’t fight, Chulbul can

Posted On Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 03:00:22 AM

We caught up with Salman Khan at Mehboob Studios, in between meetings, interviews and sporting a new hairstyle. Salman breezed through the 60 minutes with a cigarette he chose not to light and in great spirits. Excerpts.

♦ How much has marriage and fatherhood changed Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg 2?
The character doesn’t change. Chulbul Pandey was going through a very unhappy phase. He had a step brother, his mother was married to somebody else, his father was no more, he was in two minds about trusting his brother. Pandeyji is now a father, the head of the family. He is in a good space. But then comes an emotional jhatka, he goes back to being the old Chulbul Pandey.

♦ Does being married and being in a happy space mean he picks up the grocery on his way home?
(Smiles) Check that out for yourself. But yes, you will see a lot of sweet bits of him.

♦ How much of Salman is there in Chulbul Pandey?
I don’t know. Just that sometimes I cannot react when I should; but Chulbul can. There are times when I should be tackling things head on, but then decide to step back, take the beating. But Chulbul takes charge.

♦ Chulbul is full of spunky one-liners. Do you come up with them spontaneously or just stick to the script?
When you are writing it, you are writing it in the room. But when you go to the set, it’s a different thing.

♦ What’s this story about you taking offense when someone calls you ‘bhai?’
All sorts of idiots call me that. Even rank strangers. Not everyone has the right to call me bhai. (Gets animated, mimics a kid) Kids call me, ‘aye Salman how you doing…Mr Khan…oye Salman Khan, I love it. But when some people call me bhai I think they are faking it. I hate it when some people call me Sallu. But when they call me that out of love, it shows. It’s the tone that matters. Only Arbaaz and Sohail should call me bhai. Besides, my parents have given me a name, it’s a superb name, Salman Khan and I prefer people calling me Salman. I think this ‘Sallu’ was started by Jackie (Shroff). Now he calls me Salley!

♦ How much of Abhinav Kashyap is still there in Dabanng 2?
When Abhinav came to us, it was a very dry art kind of film. The kind of films they (the brothers) make. In fact now, his brother (Anurag) has changed his style. He has now got that masala touch. There were no songs earlier in Dabangg, and we had to change that. We kept improvising and that the film achieved a certain form is also thanks to Arbaaz. But Abhinav contributed as well. To give him credit, he realised that if you want to make a saleable film, you need a commercial touch, you need songs. That’s when Arbaaz came into the picture. But then Abhinav decided to opt out of the sequel.

♦ Didn’t you want him to come back?
I did a lot. I told him - ‘I don’t know who has tutored you to refuse the sequel. Meri baat mano, do the film’. I called him twice. Then his brother gave some weird interviews and all that stuff happened.

♦ That he refused to take up your offer must have surprised you…
Yes. I was in Thailand shooting for Ready. Arbaaz told me that Abhinav simply texted him saying that he doesn’t want to do it. Then the brother (Anurag) went on twitter and all that stuff happened. I thank Anurag for planting the idea that Arbaaz should do the film and he has done a good job. He has taken the film to a new level. Dabanng had drawn very negative pre-release vibes - doob jayenge mar jaenge, industry ko duba denge etc. But it went to become the fabulous film it was.

♦ How did you and Arbaaz get along?
We had massive fights during both the films. Creative debates turned into arguments. It went on till one of us too a step back, calibrated our responses. See, its either black or white, tum bologe off-white hai grey hai… what nonsense!

♦ So who wins the argument?
Whoever is right.

♦ Reena Roy once said…
(As if on cue, Sonakshi walks in) That Sonakshi looks like her? (smiles)

♦ No, that you are responsible for how Sonakshi looks on screen. Do you try to make your heroines look ‘respectful’ on camera?
(Nods in agreement) It gets very awkward. Women have these little 'oops' moments while dancing. I just say thoda sa upar kheechlo.

♦ Have heroines ever told you what to wear ?
Ya. Why, Sonakshi was the one who approved my moustache in the movie.

♦ How much has Sonakshi changed between Dabangg 1 and 2? (Sonakshi, next to us suddenly looks on coyly)
I think Sonakshi is going to start killing it now.

♦ And you are open to Dabangg 3..
Of course, we have already thought about it. We will go back to his past, the making of Chulbul Pandey.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Салман Кхан - Salman Khan » Салман Кхан Salman Khan иностранные статьи
  • Страница 3 из 5
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz