Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 05.05.2024, 01:28
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Эмран Хашми - Emraan Hashmi » Эмран Хашми Emraan Hashmi иностранные статьи
Эмран Хашми Emraan Hashmi иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 11:49 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
My films explored sexuality in a conservative society: Emraan
Madhureeta Mukherjee, TNN | Jun 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Emraan Hashmi is the hero of the janta, who's bravely pushing his limits. He has a fiercely loyal (and growing) fan base that's the envy of many in the industry.

It's a new beginning. Today, he can look his dashing best and win at the B-O. (with an impressive hit record), or seduce the critics with a knockout performance in a gritty drama likeShanghai, looking unabashedly ordinary. "I've had a fair share of criticism at the start of my career. I've never felt dejected when critics thought my acting was unidimensional. Our audiences are divided by aesthetic tastes, backgrounds, multiplexes and single screens. There was a section of audiences
that perceivably stayed away from my films. Such sceptical people woke up to me after Shanghai. I believed when the time was right, the perception would change."

The time is now! Critics have branded him a 'rediscovery', 'game-changer', 'good actor'. Suddenly, he finds himself in Bollywood's elite A-list club too. "I've always believed that Bollywood is for everyone, not just those who have a filmi heritage. It's great that audiences are endorsing not only star kids, but even outsiders," he explains. With a gush of pride, he adds, "I don't want to be categorised, because I never see films as 'big' or 'small', but as good or bad films. I never planned to work with a certain director because he enjoyed a 100-crore weekend. I've done formula films too, but it was risky business, as my films explored sexuality in a conservative society. I like doing politically incorrect and flawed characters."

Well, that's the reason this actor with a gallon of guts, claims he has no competition. "That's right, I don't! It's because everyone here wants to play safe and pick up trends — that's the easy way around. I have always tilted towards politically incorrect, immoral characters. To accomplish something, you need to look sexy, and for some you need to look ugly. I don't mind getting uglier if I have to. I don't know why the industry has heroes who are narcissistic and always want to look good.

Jogi (in Shanghai) is very unattractive, but also strives to be a hero," he says, with true conviction.It's not just the rat race he's dismissive of, he cares a damn about the ongoing "War Of Titles" (Badshah, King, Rockstar) as well. "I think these titles are frivolous, but if people want to go ahead and give it, so be it." Yet, when other actors win sweepstakes at the B-O, he feels a sting of jealousy, doesn't he? "Yes, I do,'' he says. Adding, "I think it's not just important for you to succeed, but it's important for others to fail too. It sounds shocking, but most of us in the industry think this way, but don't speak our minds. When someone fails, you think you are ruling. That's how every profession works, doesn't it?

With an enviable line-up of films like Raaz 3 (Bhatts), Ghanchakkar (Rajkumar Gupta), Ek Thi Daayan (Vishal Bhardwaj), he has the best of both — commercial and classy, massy and rule-bending. Emraan is in a jannat-like place.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 08:15 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
Emraan Hashmi-Vidya Balan starrer on roll from August

IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 20, 2012]

After 'The Dirty Picture', the electrifying pair will be back on screens with Rajkumar Gupta's 'Ghanchakkar', bannered under UTV Motion Pictures.

If sources are to be believed, then 'Ghanchakkar' will go on floors from 6th August 2012.

The first schedule, which will last for a month, will be mostly shot in Mumbai streets.

It is said that a set is being laid at Essel Studio, Trombay for the shooting.

Reported to be a comic-thriller, 'Ghanchakkar' revolves around a couple, played by Emraan and Vidya.

Emraan, plays the role of an ex-conman named Sanju, who is laid back and has a taste for finer things in life.

The problem is his ambitious wife, played by Vidya, who has her own notions of the world and therefore gets sucked into a 'chakkar' and has to suffer two thugs in the process - one with a bad ailment and one with a bad sense of humour, leading to madness, confusion and chaos and unleashing some mad cap characters in his life.

Will Sanju survive the madness and prevent himself from turning into a Ghanchakkar? is the plot of the film.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 27.08.2012, 11:54 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
Emraan Hashmi Back To His 'Serial Kisser' Days With 'Raaz 3'?

By MovieTalkies.com, 27 August 2012

There was a time when Emraan Hashmi, who was nicknamed the 'serial kisser' because of his on screen lip-locks, had admitted that he does not enjoy being called that and prefers to be known more for his performance than his kisses.

However, after giving impressive performances in films like The Dirty Picture and Shanghai, it seems that Hashmi will be doing what he does best in his upcoming film Raaz 3. Sources claim that the Vikram Bhatt directed flick, which stars Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta in lead roles, will have Hashmi locking lips with both the gorgeous women! The film is a supernatural thriller about a woman scorned in love, who takes to black magic to create havoc in the life of her rival and the consequences that follow.

Well well…what can we say? Some men have all the luck, eh?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 07:31 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя

“Emraan is my mentor”: Esha Gupta

Posted On Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 04:48:21 PM

Mumbai: After Jannat 2, actor Esha Gupta who yet again shares the screen space with Emraan Hashmi in Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films’ Raaz 3. The actor is all praise for the Emraan, who she goes on to call him as her mentor.

Initially, intimated with Emraan while she worked with him in her debut film, the actress now admits that she doesn’t do much without his guidance.

“I love Emraan.I was really scared of him during Jannat 2, where he used to give his scenes like a piece of cake and I’d just look at him tongue-tied. He is really sweet, quite like my mentor and he has given me a lot of tips,” said Esha.

Apart from Esha, the film also stars Emraan Hashmi and, Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta follows the journey of a fading superstar’s revenge against a rising star.

The film is scheduled for a release on September 7, 2012.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 22:19 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Rush more satisfying than Rs.100 crore film: Emraan Hashmi

Indo-Asian News Service | Monday, October 29, 2012 (Mumbai )

Emraan Hashmi's film Rush released on October 26 to a lukewarm response, but for the actor, it remains a special film. He says the movie is much more satisfying than his other hit films as he managed to fulfill the wish of its original director Shamin Desai, who died earlier this year.

"A journalist sent me an sms saying only 20 people are sitting in the hall for your film. So I replied, 'I feel more victorious in this film (Rush) than even a Rs.100 crore film because I fulfilled a dying man's last wish'," the 33-year-old said here in an interview.

Desai, the original director of Rush, died in January 2011 after announcing his maiden directorial venture in 2010, originally titled Raftaar 24x7.

Later, his wife Priyanka Desai re-announced the film in October 2011 and titled it Rush.

Emraan says Rush, in which he plays a crime journalist, says the movie is a mission accomplished for him.

"Shamin, a friend, a colleague whose film could not be completed for almost three years and a production company that was in the doldrums... (so this was) The only way to kind of salvage this and kind of give to his wife and family and give him the due. He had worked so hard on the film and I wanted to release it and for me it's mission accomplished," he said.

For Emraan Hashmi, it has been a successful run at the box office so far, with movies like Jannat 2, Shanghai and Raaz 3.

Talking about the dynamics of the business, Emraan says technically his films have proved to be bigger money spinners than other Rs.100 crore films.

"A film making Rs.100 crore doesn't mean anything if it has been made for Rs.80 crores. You just make Rs.20 crore profit. But when you have a film like 'Raaz 3', which is made for Rs.10 crore and it clocks in close to Rs.100 crore, then that is much more than another film that makes Rs.100 crore," Emraan said.

"So, people don't see the business side of it! They only know the figure - Rs.100 crore. But then it doesn't mean anything. It's always in relation to how much money you put in the film. I think the media needs to club that in also. Technically, I think my films have made more money than other Rs.100 crore films," he added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Эмран Хашми - Emraan Hashmi » Эмран Хашми Emraan Hashmi иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz