Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 00:00
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 6
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Рани Мукхерджи - Rani Mukherjee » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 03.03.2010, 16:54 | Сообщение # 16
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Shahid Kapoor follows Rani's footsteps
Friday, September 11, 2009, 15:31

Dil Bole Hadippa was wrapped up long back and it is ready for release next Friday, 18th September, but the lead actors of the film Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee have not stopped bonding. Following Rani's footsteps, Shahid has taken up power yoga to maintain his muscular physique.

It was Shahid who first worked on his physique for his role in the film Kaminey. He managed to put on eight-pack-abs but he turned to Rani Mukherjee to maintain it. Guess what the actress suggested? She advised him to take up power.

It is said that Shahid was shocked to see Rani's well-toned body, which made her confident enough to sport a bikini in their upcoming release Dil Bole Hadippa. Now, another news is doing the rounds that Shahid is taking up power yoga on the advice of Rani to maintain his muscular look. She has even recommended her yoga instructor Payal Gidwani to him.

Well, Shahid and Rani seem to have grown very close after their stint in Dil Bole Hadippa, produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films banner and directed by Anurag Singh.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.03.2010, 16:54 | Сообщение # 17
Ангел Любви
Rani Mukherjee's close connection with Harbhajan
Monday, September 14, 2009, 10:33

Everybody knows that Rani Mukherjee plays a Sardar in her upcoming release Dil Bole Hadippa but very few will know her special connection with a real Sardar in Indian Cricketer Harbhajan Singh. No, they are not having affair. It's just that Rani copied Harbhajan in the film.

Well, Rani Mukherjee sent the photo of Harbhajan to her make-up man who is from London. She sent his photo, as he didn't know how exactly a Sardar looks. Consequently, Rani's look in Dil Bole Hadippa was greatly influenced by the photo she sent.

And Rani revealed that she had told Harbhajan about the story of his photo. The ace Indian cricketer is fine about it all for the simple reason that it's Rani who has copied him.

Rani acts with Shahid Kapoor in her upcoming release Dil Bole Hadippa, produced by Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films and directed by Anurag Singh. It is all set for release this Friday, 18th September.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.03.2010, 16:56 | Сообщение # 18
Ангел Любви
I have just worn a bikini top: Rani Mukherjee
Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 14:42

Everybody knows that Rani Mukherjee is wearing a bikini in her upcoming film Dil Bole Hadippa but she is not willing to admit it. She is trying to divert the hype by saying that she hasn't worn a two-piece cloth.

Rani said that 'bikini' is too strong a word to describe her attire in Dil Bole Hadippa. She added that she has just worn a bikini top with salwar. The actress went on to say that there is no harm trying out different dresses because 'people want to see you in certain ways when your body is toned up'.

Having lost lots of weight for her role in Dil Bole Hadippa, Rani looks ravishing at the moment. She is still trying to reinvent herself as an actor and as a looker even though she has years of experience to boast of. She revealed that she would love to work with directors like Vishal Bhardwaj, Imitiaz Ali and Anurag Basu if they come up with something interesting.
Read: हिन्दी में
Well, the fate of Dil Bole Hadippa at the box office will determine the future course of Rani's career! She acts with Shahid Kapoor in the film.

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.03.2010, 16:57 | Сообщение # 19
Ангел Любви
Rani Mukherjee too old for Shahid Kapoor
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 10:12

Hearts of Rani Mukherjee and Shahid Kapoor must be pumping like never before, as the countdown for the release of Dil Bole Hadippa has begun. The film has received enough and more hype and it is expected to make a good opening. But the big question is – will the audience like Shahid-Rani pair?

The question arises because of the age difference of the lead pair. To be precise, Rani is 31 and Shahid is only 28. Their age gap may not be that huge but Rani looks much older than her age. Having entered films early, she definitely looks much older than Shahid. And the bad news is that Bollywood audiences are used to older actors romancing young girls.

In spite of the age difference, Rani has tried all she could to look young. She decided to shed more weight for the film and it paid off well. She looks stunning. Her well-toned body inspired her to wear a bikini top in one of the song sequences. In fact, Rani claimed that she looks much younger than Shahid in the film.

Well, we'll see if she looks younger than Shahid when Dile Bole Hadippa releases this Friday, 18th September. Watch out guys!

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.03.2010, 16:58 | Сообщение # 20
Ангел Любви
Dil Bole Hadippa in trouble for adult content
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 12:24

The moral police have come down heavily on the much-hyped film Dil Bole Hadippa, starring Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee. It can't reach out to the family audience, it has been issued an U/A certificate by the Censor Board for its adult content.

But how comes the Yash Raj Films, known for its clean family entertainers, get so cheap this time around? Is it Rani Mukherjee's bikini show that invited the wrath of the Censor Board? You may ask these questions. The truth is that the Censor Board is not happy with the excessive skin show from Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant.

Vinayak Azad, Regional Officer Censor Board, revealed that Dil Bole Hadippa has been given an U/A certificate because of Sherlyn's hot outfits and Rakhi Sawant's raunchy dance number. He added that there are no high-voltage intimate scenes and kisses.

Following the censorship, the outspoken Sherlyn Chopra has blamed designer Manish Malhotra. She claimed that he dressed her in bikini tops and shorts that ultimately ooze sensuality. She added that her role demanded her to dress so, as she plays a super model in the film.

Dil Bole Hadippa, produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films banner and directed by Anurag Singh, is set for release this Friday, 18th September. Watch out for the hot babes Sherlyn and Rakhi!

LudgerДата: Среда, 03.03.2010, 16:59 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
“I think acting comes naturally to me” - Rani Mukherjee
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 14:52

Rani Mukherjee has a glow about her. It's not just the glow of success. It's her first film after twelve months. Her glow also comes from liking who she is, knowing what she wants and keeping her priorities razor-straight - Family and films. I recall the last time I met her in London. The image of Mukherjee that sticks is the one with the reluctant, limp handshake and grumpy, yawning pout, muttering to her PA, "What is this for? What are we doing?" That was then. Today the woman is knackered but confident to switch on her old charm in Dil Bole Hadippa which releases this Friday.
We bring you an exclusive excerpt from the expert on her comeback film after a year, her first day of the shoot with Aamir and SRK, the flood which destroyed her set and her being surrounded by a bunch of 'S' people - Shahid, Sherlyn and Sawant.

What was the initial reaction to the trailers?
My friends are all biased towards me and they love whenever they see my movies and my trailer but in the last few films of mine, I don't think I saw that excitement from them. With DBH, I saw excited reactions from my friends and my family.

Your experience with debutant director Anurag Singh?
Anurag is very simple by nature. He is very religious. Whenever he used to get the file of his shot division, he always had a Sai Baba photo and a Durga Mata photo in it. After seeing that, I felt that this faith of his will definitely be fruitful for all of us and DBH.

Any memorable experience while shooting for DBH?
It was my first schedule for DBH. We were shooting the song 'Bhangra Bistar' and I had this get up where I am supposed to be a man. It so happened co incidentally that SRK was shooting for RNBDJ and Aamir was shooting an ad at YRF at the same time and both of them looked at my guy avatar and they were quiet taken aback by the looks. Aamir came and helped me put my moustache. That was so sweet of him. Both SRK and Aamir were eager to see what I am doing in the song and came and gave their blessings on the sets. It was really sweet because Aamir and SRK are two very special people in my life and by them being on the set on my first day of the shoot, I just felt blessed.

So how was Shahid Kapoor?
He is extremely hard working, dedicated and a very sincere actor. By nature, he is very serious in what he does. I think that is what is going to take him a long way. He knows the medium of cinema. He is always very clued and glued on. He is really an asset to the film. Having Shahid in the film makes the film very fresh, very contemporary. He is looking so good in the film, that every time he would come on the set, I would tell him 'Oh my God Shahid, you are looking so handsome!' and he used to always get embarrassed. I think the first time I met Shahid was on a Pepsi advert that I did with Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol way back in 1998. That time Shahid was one of the dancers for Shiamak. He reminded me again that the memory he has of mine is of the night when we were shooting the advert. I just came and ruffled his hair and he remembers that very fondly. I told him it's not changed. Even now I'll come and ruffle your hair. I think the entire crew of Hadippa, has worked like little kids trying to get our school project right, so that our teacher, which has to be Aditya Chopra, sees our project report and says, 'OK this project is really good'. So we are all trying to make him happy.

Another S - Sherlyn Chopra?
Sherlyn is a very good actress. I never expected that she would do so well because she was very prepared when she came on the set. I have seen her videos and she is a very good looking lady but when she shot with me, we were all very pleasantly surprised because we saw that she can do even more. This is what I studied from my seniors and the colleagues I have worked with. When I was new and I worked with Aamir and SRK, they used to inspire me to do my best. I think I did the same because I felt she needs a little motivation.

One more to go. S for Sawant...Rakhi Sawant?
Rakhi is very entertaining off and on the sets. She is basically a very entertaining person, but this time when I met her for DBH, I saw another side of her where she came across as serious, which is different from what I know of her and see on TV. She is a very nice person to work with. She is very professional. She is very hard working and of course that shows in her work. Not only Rakhi, even Vrajesh has done a nice job. He is there with me in most parts of the film, because he plays my friend. He is very funny. He used to come up with these one liners. He was also great to work with and a very good actor.

Any fond memories after pack up?
I have so many fond memories, especially the Punjab schedule because we were there for nearly two months. It was really smooth shooting in Chandigarh because the police there was really accommodating and even the people of Chandigarh. Amritsar was good too. I think Punjab is one of the best places to shoot in India because it is really very easy to shoot there. Punjab is known for its food and for its people. I think the food in Punjab is absolutely delicious. On our way back to our Hotel, we would stop at the dhabas and used to have, believe it or not, maggi noodles and masala chai. Can't get better out of Punjab, can you? It will always be the best.

What about your fitness regime?
It was quite a health conscious unit. Shahid is a lot into workout. I was also working out because I was playing this character in the film who had to look physically fit. Then there was Shudeep da who was doing his cardio regularly. I also introduced Vaibhavi to Yoga at that point in time. The only fact that remained constant was that Anurag never came to the gym. We never saw him in the gym. He never came to look after his health even once. He was only eating and eating and shooting and eating. But he has promised that by the next film he will lose all his weight and is going to gym with us, if we are there in his next movie.

Tell us a little about the set getting destroyed.
I remember that twice we had a problem during the shooting of the songs. I don't know why but we were destined to have problems when were shooting the songs. Probably because Anurag was making us work really hard and was not giving us any break, so may be it was God's way of giving us a break and of course we can't fight against nature, can we? When 'Discowale Khisko' was being shot, we were all very geared up for the next day's shoot and early in the morning I got a call from Bhushan, who is the Production Executive saying that please don't leave for shooting because the set we had created for 'Bhangra Bistar' has got flooded. We discovered that at three in the morning, Anurag woke up hearing the storm and called Bhushan to go and check if everything was ok on the set that we created, but unfortunately the whole place was flooded. Vaibhavi was very sure that she wanted a dry set because it was a dance song and none of the dancers or the actors would be able to dance in wet conditions. While shooting for 'Ishq Hi Hai Rab', we were tortured by heavy rainfall.

Which character of yours was more fun to play?
For me, playing Veer was very challenging because it's something that I have not played before. I am playing another gender in the film. I play a man, something new for me. I enjoyed it a lot more than playing Veera because Veera is like playing my character again, or something I have done before. Even Veera's character is challenging but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose Veer. And strangely, even unit members used to behave very friendly with me when I was Veer, and when I used to become Veera , they will again be very respectful and in control. I really enjoyed being a boy on Hadippa - it was really fun because Jay and Aparajita who are the writers have etched out the character of Veer really well. This is a character which I am going to cherish throughout my career.

Are you ready to join the cricket team with the extensive training?
No, I am not ready to join the cricket team because that's not happening for me. I think, I can just about hit the ball with my bat and that is my achievement. It is something I wanted to do very sincerely because we have made a film for a cricket loving nation. I was really sure that whoever watches me play cricket on screen should not say that I hit a shot badly. I am hoping that the hard work that I have put in all my practice sessions for cricket supersede my fears of people not accepting me as a cricketer.

How much did you prepare for the role?
I think acting comes naturally to me. I don't know how but I think its God's gift to me. The only thing I worked on is on my cricket because that was one territory which I didn't know well. I didn't know how to hold a bat correctly, I didn't know how my stance should be as a cricketer, I didn't know to walk with the pads on. All this required a lot of training. It required me to learn the sport.

Was getting into Veer's look time consuming?
I used to get really sick and terrified when I used to get up in the morning and play Veer because I knew there will be glue on my face and there is going to be something stuck on my face and being a girl I am not used facial hair or something sticking to our face or upper lip. So that was the only thing that made me so uncomfortable. The stress would start during pack up time. It is a more extensive process to remove the beard than to put. For removing you have to put those weird smelly lotions that you can't breathe with. I used to literally stop my breath till the time they used to remove the beard from my face. That was the most painful moment. But I guess, there is no gain without pain.

What should the audience expect from Dil Bole Hadippa?
I feel this movie is an effort from our sides where we have put in all our love, hard work, and creativity and have made this film like little babies. I just feel they should not come with expectations; they should just come to enjoy the film. I am coming out with a movie after a year. My last release was Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic. I am extremely close, extremely emotional about this movie. I have not done any film in this time. I have put in all my energy and hard work for this movie. It was a difficult film to do, to be a boy, to play cricket. I have done a lot to prepare for this role. I hope when they come to see my film after a year, they are not disappointed and shouldn't go unsatisfied.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 10:59 | Сообщение # 22
Ангел Любви
Rani walks the red carpet at Toronto Film Festival
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 15:28

Rani Mukherjee attended the prestigious Toronto International Film Festival for the World Premiere of Yash Raj Films' Dil Bole Hadippa on September 13. Produced by Aditya Chopra and directed by debutante Anurag Singh, Rani attended the festival along with Anurag, where the film had its first screening to an audience of almost 2000 people.

In keeping with the film's colourful and musical theme, Yash Raj Films ensured that the film left its mark on the Red Carpet as 20 Bhangra dancers did Hadippa, while Rani and Anurag spent almost an hour, meeting, signing autographs and taking pictures with overjoyed fans.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:21 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan help out Rani
Thursday, September 17, 2009, 15:14

Rani Mukherjee is on cloud nine as she is returning on silver screen after two years. Her well-wishers and good friends are sticking by her and wishing her luck, and are giving her every possible tip for climbing the ladder of success, all over again.

That includes Rani’s two favourite co-stars, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan. “During the making of the song “Bhangra, bistar, beer…” with Rakhi Sawant; Aamir and Shahrukh dropped in on the sets and gave tips to Rani for her manly avatar and behaviour,” informs the source from the sets.

Elaborating more on the incident, our eye witness converse, “Rani was surprised to see them coming and giving their inputs for the choreography of the song. She was all the way happy and took their advice seriously.”

“Shahrukh just dropped in, as Rani has been his favourite co-star too. He gave her some tips on how to flirt with a woman. Whereas Aamir gave her inputs on how to go about her manly look, and behave in the same manner,” concludes the source.

After all this, Rani ka dil toh bolega hadippa… isn’t it?

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:32 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви
Dil Bole Hadippa: Highlights
Thursday, September 17, 2009, 10:39

Dil Bole Hadippa means Heart Goes Hurrah! Will someone check Rani Mukherjee’s blood pressure? She must be pretty nervous at the moment. Yes, she was no doubt the queen of Bollywood a few years ago but the story is not the same anymore. The failure of her last few releases has put pressure on her like the tone of bricks on her shoulders. Luckily, she has a good company in Shahid Kapoor, who is on the verge of turning a superstar.

The highlight of Dil Bole Hadippa is no doubt Rani Mukherjee. The story of the film revolves around her. It is all about a village girl whose dream is to play cricket in the big league. To make her dream come true, she disguises as a man and put on a turban and beard, as girls don’t play cricket. Her brilliant performance on the field earns herself a place in a team captained by Shahid. It may be recalled that the Sikh community protested against Rani’s avatar, as she didn’t put on the right turban.

Rani badly needs a hit at the moment, and Dil Bole Hadippa could be her saviour. Besides failing to taste success for a couple of years, the presence of young actresses like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Asin Thottumkal, Genelia D’Souza and others has threatened her place in Bollywood. Many feel that her loyalty to Yash Raj Films has caused the downfall in her career. She has got a chance to prove the critics wrong through Dil Bole Hadippa.

It looks like she has given her best to this film. She looks ravishing after shedding lots of weight. She claims that she looks younger than Shahid though she is older than him by three years. Her bikini show is one of the highlights of the film.

Lead actor Shahid also has his share of pressure. All eyes will be on him following the success streak in Jab We Met and Kaminey. He will be looking forward to the success of Dil Bole Hadippa, as it can turn him into a superstar.

Another highlight of the film is the skin show from Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant, who are known for their bold attitude. The Yash Raj Films, which was known for its clean family entertainers, has decided to take on glamour. It invited the wrath of the moral police. The Censor Board has issued a U/A certificate to the film for Sherlyn's hot outfits and Rakhi Sawant's raunchy dance number.

Dil Bole Hadippa is produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films banner and directed by Anurag Singh. It is releasing tomorrow, 18th September.

Will the Heart Go Hurrah? Watch out!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:34 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви
Rani Mukherjee pressurised to go glamorous?
Thursday, September 17, 2009, 14:25

You will see a very different Rani Mukherjee in her about-to-release film Dil Bole Hadippa. She has revealed that she wears a bikini top in the film. But the big question is – why at this stage of her career? It looks like she has been pressurised to go glamorous.

Rani is one of the senior-most heroines in Bollywood today and has huge fans following in spite of the failure of her recently films. But she seems to have felt the heat with younger actresses like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Genelia D'Souza and others steadily climbing the ladders.

Moreover, the presence of Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant in the film seems to have forced her to shed clothes. After all, she wouldn't like to look like a pawn in front of the glamour queens. The fact is that Sherlyn and Rakhi are said to be looking really hot in the film.

Let's see if Rani's hot avatar will go down well with the audience and her fans!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:36 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
Rani Mukherjee deliberately flaunts her body
Friday, September 18, 2009, 10:32

If you think producer Aditya Chopra and director Anurag Singh forced Rani Mukherjee to wear a bikini in Dil Bole Hadippa, you are wrong. The news is doing the rounds that Rani deliberately decided to flaunt her well-toned body.

Having lost lots of weight for her role in the film, she shared her designer friend Manish Malhotra about her new-found confidence. Manish, who has transformed many girls into glamour queens, took over from there after. He suggested that she showed off her sexy body, as it would be a waste to cover it. And that was how a special song was composed for her bikini appearance.

Rani has been talking about her well-toned body ever since she started shooting for the film. She said that she didn't starve to look hot but took up power yoga. Now, she is not going to put on weight for a long time.

Dil Bole Hadippa features Rani Mukherjee and Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles. It also has glamour queens Sherlyn Chopra and Rakhi Sawant. Aditya Chopra produces it under Yash Raj Films banner and Anurag Singh is the director. It is releasing today, 18th September.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:37 | Сообщение # 27
Ангел Любви
Shahid Kapoor wants link up with Rani
Friday, September 18, 2009, 11:36

What is cooking between Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee? Nothing. Shahid has been linked with his co-stars from Amrita Rao to Vidya Balan to Priyanka Chopra, so, he is surprised with the indifferent attitude of the rumourmongers this time. He just can't believe that he has not been linked to Rani, his co-star in Dil Bole Hadippa.

Shahid said that both he and Rani are amused with the fact that the media has not linked them in spite of their on-screen romance. Meanwhile, he had fun working with her. He said that it was great to play her hero, considering that he acted with her in an ad years ago when she was already a big star.

Besides Dil Bole Hadippa, produced by Aditya Chopra and directed by Anurag Singh, Shahid has a string of films on hand. Chance De Dance with Genelia D'Souza is scheduled for release in November and then Paathshala will follow. He is currently shooting for another Yash Raj film directed by Parmeet Sethi and then he will take up his father's film.

Watch out for more from Shahid. It's just the beginning!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:39 | Сообщение # 28
Ангел Любви
Dil Bole Hadippa – Review
Saturday, September 19, 2009, 11:48

Cricket, like Bollywood, is an addiction for a wide majority of Indians. Dil Bole Hadippa tries to capture the spirit of the game and the aspirations of a sportsperson, who's keen to play for her pind. On paper, the concept, which bears an uncanny resemblance to She's the Man, sounds interesting, but the problem is its writing, which is tame and mediocre.

Let's elaborate. The plusses, first...

It's mandatory for cricket-based films like Lagaan and Victory, which conclude with a cricket match, to have a thrilling finish. Dil Bole Hadippa too has a awe-inspiring end. Also, the story of an ordinary girl who aspires to play cricket for the national team is motivating, with Rani Mukherjee handling her part with complete understanding.

But there's a flipside too. The romantic moments between Rani and Shahid Kapoor lack fizz. Even the assorted characters in the film, like Sherlyn Chopra, Vrajesh Hirjee and Rakhi Sawant, contribute nothing to the film. They're mere props.

Final word? You expect Dil Bole Hadippa to score a century, like several films churned out by Yash Raj. But it settles down in the half-century range. Strictly average!

Veera [Rani Mukherji] is a fire-cracker of a girl who lives in a small village, but chases big dreams. She works in a local theatre group, but dreams of playing cricket in the big league. Yes, believe it or not, she wants to play with Tendulkar and Dhoni for India.

While Veera dreams on in India, Rohan [Shahid Kapoor] is an accomplished captain of a county cricket team in England. Rohan returns to India to captain his father's cricket team, which has been losing consecutively for the last 8 years.

In a village where girls don't play cricket, Veera has to put on a turban and beard and become a man to fulfil her dreams. Her brilliance on the field earns her a place in Rohan's team and Veera Kaur becomes Veer Pratap Singh. But what happens when the secret is out?

Dil Bole Hadippa has a patchy script. It's interesting initially, but takes the beaten path later. Rani's obsession for cricket is well established at the outset. So is the friendship between Anupam Kher and Dalip Tahil [who heads the Pakistani team]. Also, the initial scenes between Anupam and Shahid are well integrated in the story.

The film shows promise when Rani transforms from Veera to Veer. All this happens in the initial 20-25 minutes, but the story comes to a screeching halt thereafter.

Problem begins... Shahid loses his heart to Rani and the film suddenly turns into a love story. Sherlyn surfaces in between to spice up the proceedings, but nothing happens. The conflict during the finale - when Shahid learns the truth - doesn't make the desired impact either. Even the re-emergence of the mother [Poonam Dhillon] in the story looks like a complete compromise from the writing point of view.

However, the match between the Indian and Pakistani teams in the climax is well executed and though the viewer is well aware what the ending would be, it keeps you hooked nonetheless. Unfortunately, the final speech by Rani [after the match is won] is outright predictable. The film would've benefitted with an innovative end.
Anurag Singh shows sparks of brilliance at times, but how one wishes the debutante director and his writers would've come up with a solid script. Pritam's music doesn't help either. Barring the title track, the balance songs are plain average. Cinematography is nice.

Dil Bole Hadippa belongs to Rani and as always, she delivers a sparkling performance as Veera as well as Veer, carrying both the roles effortlessly. Shahid plays second fiddle to Rani, which is very surprising. Nevertheless, he enacts his part well. Anupam Kher and Dalip Tahil lend decent support. Poonam Dhillon has nothing to do. Rakhi Sawant and Sherlyn Chopra are wasted. Vrajesh Hirjee is passable. Shri Vallabh Vyas does well.

On the whole, Dil Bole Hadippa is an ordinary fare. At the box-office, the film has some chances in North mainly thanks to the Punjabi flavour. The holidays ahead may help its prospects at multiplexes essentially, but the single screens will be dull.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:45 | Сообщение # 29
Ангел Любви
Rani Mukherjee's skin show a waste?
Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 11:02

Many might not expect Rani Mukherjee to resort to cheap skin show after having done many challenging roles in the past but the actress had no other way out with her career being pushed to a new low. She appeared in a bikini top in one of the sequences of her latest film Dil Bole Hadippa. But the big question now is – will it pay off?

As far as the opening collections of Dil Bole Hadippa is concerned, it failed to live up to the expectations of the people. It did not make a good opening in spite of the good publicity and good review by the media. The presence of Shahid Kapoor and Rani failed to attract the masses.

Kareena Kapoor recently appeared in bikini in Kambakkht Ishq. It paid off well as the film had a wonderful opening, which made it a hit in spite of bad word of mouth. However, it looks like Rani's bikini show would go waste if we are to go by the opening of Dil Bole Hadippa.

In the meantime, Rani's splendid performance and the good word of mouth would pull in the crowds. Let's hope it turn into a big hit!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 04.03.2010, 11:46 | Сообщение # 30
Ангел Любви
Rani Mukherjee: Old is gold
Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 10:37

She was once the queen of Bollywood. The rare combination of beauty, charm and immense acting talent made sure that she remained unchallenged for a long time. However, the bad run of her few recent films put her in danger. But now, she is out of danger. We are talking about Rani Mukherjee.

You can run, you can hide but you can’t escape Rani’s charm and talent. Her splendid performance in her latest release Dil Bole Hadippa has not only won the hearts of the film lovers but also the praises of her critics.

Dil Bole Hadippa didn’t have a great opening but audiences just love the film, especially her performance. The box-office collection of the film mounted during the opening weekend and the good word of mouth is expected to take the film far.

Rani worked hard for the film. She looks ravishing in the new-toned-body. She rightly said that she looks younger than her co-star Shahid Kapoor, having shed a few kilos. Now, younger actresses have to pull up their shocks because the Rani of Bollywood is back with a bang.

Rani surely deserves praises, and above all a big hit. Old is gold!

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Рани Мукхерджи - Rani Mukherjee » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 6
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz